[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are these two even considered seperate languages?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: jezici.png (67 KB, 557x604) Image search: [Google]
jezici.png
67 KB, 557x604
Why are these two even considered seperate languages?
>>
>>57698938
Nationalism
>>
>>57698938
probably like the difference between Scots and English if i could guess. A dialect that is distinct enough to by definition be a language, but only barely.
>>
surprised you're not posting on /his/, you'll get mostly memes here.
>>
>>57699259
I was reading a wikipedia article in Scots Gaelic the other day. It's literally written english with their way of pronouncing words. How fucking great is that
>>
>>57699367
i was more referring to Scots, the Anglic language, rather than Scots Gaelic, the Celtic one.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scots_language
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scottish_Gaelic

that is nifty though.
>>
>>57699544
well then.
>>
>Catholic Serb calling Muslim Serb a non-language

o i am fucking laffing
>>
>>57699367
That's not Scots Gaelic...

Scots Gaelic and Scots are completely different things.
>>
>>57700426
I think I mixed the two up, fa᠎m.
>>57700195
t. Stefan Lazerević
>>
the whole serbo-croatian separation has to do just with nationalism and politics
>>
You guys are literally all the same people that look the same and speak the same language
>>
>>57700916
Sadly this is the truth. Religion is literally the only thing that divides us.
>>
>>57698938
Imagine if you lived in Bosnia, I would commit a suicide immediately
>>
>>57699999
just checkin'
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.