[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When do you think the USA will lose its global hegemony?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 11
File: images (85).jpg (26 KB, 450x300) Image search: [Google]
images (85).jpg
26 KB, 450x300
When do you think the USA will lose its global hegemony?
>>
your mother
>>
2060, following the Sakhalin Crisis
>>
>>57076842
Not in the forseeable m8
>>
>>57076842
Soon. The US and Europe (particularly Europe) show all the signs that the Roman Empire showed before its downfall:
>getting invaded by "savages" fleeing even worse savages
>entitled woman
>declining birth rates
>people not willing to fight for their countries
>economical problems
I'd say 50 years at worst and 150 at best.
>>
>>57077229
>entitled women
fixed
>>
>>57076842
Never
>>
>>57076842
The average American between the age of 20-35, is a millennial cuck who hates the white race and holds progressive views.

This site is crawling with them, as is the rest of the internet. Very few actual Americans remain. Most of those on /int/, are self-hating progressives.
>>
The population of the world as a whole reacts to USA imperialism as antibodies react to a virus.
There won't be a huge revolution but more of a steady repulsion until USA breaks
>>
HOW DARE OF YOU SPEAK NICE THINGS OF BRAZIL YOU DONT KNOW NOTHING BRAZIL IS THE SHITTIEST COUNTRY ON EARTH EVERYBODY IS BROWN LOW IQ MISERABLE COMMUNIST MONKEY THAT KILLS NEGROS AND FUCK HIV WHORES STINKING OF PISS AND SHIT BRAZIL IS SHIT 60K BR MURDER BEST DAY OF MY LIFE SHIT SHIT PISS FECES FUCK YOU I AM BRAZILIAN AND WISH I WAS ANYTHING BUT IT JUST KILL ME WITH YOUR SUPERIOR LIGHT SKIN BLONDE UBERMENSCH 300 IQ BIG WHITE DICK PLS COLONIZE USA
>>
remember the date
>>
>>57077773
So close
>>
>>57077777
>>
File: 1446057580042.jpg (401 KB, 1615x2000) Image search: [Google]
1446057580042.jpg
401 KB, 1615x2000
>>57076842
probably not until artificial intelligence, virtual reality, and the complete automation of physical and mental labor make nation-states as political entities irrelevant.
>>
When the world ends
>>
Seer from /x/ here

>in following months war will break out between the UK/UN vs Argentina over Falklands

>Massive casualties on both sides

>Argentina will arise victorious and claims to the Malvinas will be given to them.

>Do not part take in this war under any british banner

>Fate must unfold
>>
It won't completely lose its dominance, we'll just get more and more of a level playing field as the years pass. Demographically, things aren't looking too good for America.
>>
>>57076842
Probably when we become Latin American and can't maintain a functioning society. I imagine BRICS will have collapsed by that point.
>>
>>57077267
Women were property in Rome so I'm not sure how that's valid.
>>
>>57076842
Already has.
>>
File: 1428464071421.png (55 KB, 1220x279) Image search: [Google]
1428464071421.png
55 KB, 1220x279
>>57082017
>>
>>57076842
Once Brazil rises and replaces USA as the supreme global superpower.
>>
>>57076842

Well if it happens it'll be because China, and memes aside, Chinese hegemony doesn't sound good.
>>
>>57082786
China doesn't want that.

They want America to continue tiring itself out policing the world so that China can gain its own control over East Asia.
>>
>>57076842
Now that the americas are growing (and are owned by USA, even Bolivia and Cuba), the old world crambling, thw US allies in Asia too, etc... probably never. At least not tjis millenium.
>>
File: Capture13453.png (325 KB, 898x291) Image search: [Google]
Capture13453.png
325 KB, 898x291
>>57081937
>Demographically, things aren't looking too good for America.

Why? USA is the only country in the developed world with a large gen-Y cohort. Every other developed country (and some developing countries like China and Russia) are disappearing.

see pic. the developed world looks even worse when you remove the US from their statistics.
>>
File: CAEUElQVIAI9kWp.jpg (64 KB, 600x399) Image search: [Google]
CAEUElQVIAI9kWp.jpg
64 KB, 600x399
>>57082786
China will never be able to project power so long as their entire coast is completely encircled by a potentially hostile chain of islands.
>>
>>57077391
This. This is a good point.
>>
>>57081897
Shouldn't the UN be on Argentina's side?
>>
>>57086122
Why don't they turn it into a friendly chain of islands with some nice diplomacy?
>>
Not in the predictable future, lol at anyone who thinks otherwise.
>>
File: 1421365299704.jpg (7 KB, 250x224) Image search: [Google]
1421365299704.jpg
7 KB, 250x224
>>57085965
>even American demography is obese
>>
>>57076842
ZHISH YEAL, AMELICA ROOSE BAD CHU CHINA
CHINA NUMBEL RUN!
>>
File: Independent-1993-bin-Laden.jpg (215 KB, 1024x765) Image search: [Google]
Independent-1993-bin-Laden.jpg
215 KB, 1024x765
>>57086217
You fucked up with serbia t.b.h. it is the moment you stood against an european nation by supporting radical islamists to gain more control on the continent (you already did it in afghanistan with the russians, but first times don't count, and it was not in europe), now you have that islamist shits all around the middle east, all around europe, and the whole world is pointing at you for creating it, while you are pussying out like butthurt fags that messed up.
>>
>>57076842
because of Incompetent leaders and lefists who selling american companies for china moneys
>>
>a nation cucking Europe and Russia so hard that they won't team up
>becoming irrelevant in the foreseeable future
Russia has nuclear bombs and the EU is the largest common economic zone in the world, both are geographically connected. Why don't they team up and take over the middle east, kill some Arabs and cuck China? Because of that fucking shitstain of a "country" on the other side of the Atlantic.
>>
>>57086641
Because your elected politicians have dreams of submission, not domination.
>>
>>57086813
Last time I checked Portugal was a EU member country as well.
>>
>>57086937
I'm not saying we're better, but it's Germany that's leading the EU.
>>
File: run_motherfucker.webm (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
run_motherfucker.webm
2 MB, 1280x720
>>57086641

>Everything is the U.S.'s fault

This is why you will remain cucked (east) germany. We would like nothing more than to cut you from the american teet.
>>
File: Aztlán.jpg (139 KB, 800x528) Image search: [Google]
Aztlán.jpg
139 KB, 800x528
>>57085965

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

http://www.pnas.org/content/112/49/15078.full.pdf
>>
>>57086315
which is a good thing in this case
>>
Right... NOW

*loses global hegemony*

>:3
>>
>>57087374
>>57086937

I hope the people will rise, unite and fuck them Up.
>>
>>57076842
When China overtakes us. You can have the ugly Chinese instead of the ugly American.
>>
haaa
>>
N E V E R
>>
>>57090880
this wouldn't be so bad if latinos would actually go to college so they can support the economy.

i guess they could just replace the old white tradesmen. they won't have as much competition from blacks or asians in that sector
>>
>>57076842
We might lose it within 50 years if China doesn't collapse (unlikely) or gradually within 150 imo. We certainly will not collapse for a long time though, just gain more equals that will reduce our control over the world.
>>
>>57077229
American has been in perpetual war for 70 years. We are very much down to fight.
Every country has economic problems, it helps when you are the powerhouse in control of all the worlds economies.
American birth rates are not on the decline.
Our "savages" stand outside home depot 90% of the time, another 10% sell drugs and like 1% of that are hardcore gangbangers. Ain't no invasion my man.
As far as the entitled woman thing, just deal with it.
>>
>>57082332
hue hue hue
>>
>>57086497
>asshole European group picks on other European group in in 20th century
>America fucked up
America put Serbia in its place for acting out. Nobody was down to let the fuckers directly responsible for all the horrible shit of the 20th century get by with doing more horrible shit
>>
I think US hegemony will safe for a while. Look at the major regions of the world. It faces no threats in the Americas. Europe, in spite of what they like to think, is safely tied to the US and NATO. Russia, while having in strength back from the disastrous 90's, has still not recovered true superpower strength. India has been slowly aligning itself with the USA. The Middle East is mired in what could be a long. bloody and destructive war; it will probably emerge from more divided and weaker. Sub-Saharan Africa is goddamn basketcase that can't get it's shit together and probably never will get it's shit together.

China will probably be the country to replace it as the 'top tier' nation, but only the medium to long term. Right now, it faces several economic and political problems, such as overinvestment and high debt levels.
>>
>>57096707
The middle East is being split apart. The oil while not gone, is beginning to see a decline. I personally believe that the middle East as a whole has about 50 years of oil left. Some of its nations are already almost done. Western Powers got what they needed out of it, and have decided its time to cash in on whats left and make sure that the muslims are left totally fucked up for centuries to come.
>>
>>57096707
that map just ignores the fact that nobody in the world has the logistical ability to invade the US
>>
File: image.jpg (57 KB, 610x425) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57 KB, 610x425
>>57085965
That's a really shitty picture

Here's a better one
>>
>>57076842
Dunno in 20 or 30 years we will be a majority in USA.

When a Mexican get the presidency of USA that will be the day I guess.
>>
>>57097302
If we can turn a bunch of Poles, Irishmen, Italians, and Germans into Americans, we'll do it to you too.
>>
>>57096977
>that map just ignores the fact that nobody in the world has the logistical ability to invade the US

It says "you need a navy"
>>
>>57086122
>

Lmao why is Indonesia and Chinklaysia hostile on this map?
>>
>>57095659
Actually our birth rates have declined since 2007.

Also, our entire population growth has been because of latino inmigrants shitting out babies.
>>
>>57096937
Lmao oil/gas production is up 30% in the ME since 2009.
>>
>>57076842
>being mocked by iran for nuclear deal and for capture of us marines somewhere in me.
> Arabs fund us kid's history books so they can indoctrinate them on islam

It's already habbening
>>
>>57076842
when poc demographics surpasses glorious white peoples
>>
>>57082314
Jesus Christ the autism in this post.
Women were not even allowed in the senate and couldn't hold any public office, you're telling me they had any relevant power? Kek

Also Romans did not "enjoy" philosophy until the 1st century BC, when the Greek influence became stronger. They considered it pointless and harmful to men's integrity, just like the vices that led to the moral disgregation of the late empire.
If we were to ignore all the other factors that led to Rome's weakness, what really resulted in Rome's death was the rise of political men who only cared about their own power, starting with Julius Caesar and the first Triumvirate. Some of the Emperors later were alright, but a lot of them were literal jokes, and most of all, citiziens didn't feel any connection with the government anymore, since it was in the hands of a few men fighting between themselves, and started not to give a shit anymore and indulge in a life of pleasures.
Yes, sex, orgies (the "Romans were all super degenerate" is a meme though), feasts and whatnot weakened Romans' moral fiber, but women have little to do with it since they had never had a say in the matter for over 1000 years.
>>
>>57076842
>USA
>global hegemony

they only had it in the post WW II until the 50s
>>
>>57085965
Yes but most of them are brown.
Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.