[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
你好! Ni hao! 欢迎你们 /int/ 的第一个汉语的运作。
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: 龙和门.png (579 KB, 800x400) Image search: [Google]
龙和门.png
579 KB, 800x400
你好!
Ni hao!

欢迎你们 /int/ 的第一个汉语的运作。

Let's chat! 你们现在在干嘛? 你们在哪里?

简体和繁体都可以!
>>
fuck the chinese, they're the cancer of asia, only japanese should be allowed to exist
>>
>>57057166
Weebs are the cancer of Western society.
>>
I mean, Chinese and Japanese writing both look very beautiful. However, why the fuck do they maintain their script instead of adopting an actual alphabet which would increase literacy rates among natives and increase interest among foreign learners? It is inconceivable that a culture be so retarded as to not adopt an alphabet when it is known that their writing method is outdated, difficult, and generally retarded.
>>
>>57057131
Come to /east asia/! We have too few people as it is.

>>57056915
>>57056915
>>
>>57057432
Oh, I had no idea we had that now! I've been away from /int/ from too long.
>>
>>57057541
It's only been around for a year or two I think.
>>
你们好
>>
我在看棒球比赛。
>>
>>57057131
不要支那人民共和國
>>
>>57057412
Chinese characters have some advantages though
Also if the Japanese wouldn't use Kanji they would probably just use Hiragana and Katakana (which are easier than our alphabet)
>>
>>57057412
>>57057412
>which would increase literacy rates among natives

How much you still want to increase on about 90% lit. rate?

overhauling all entire document for another 4-5 percent gain in lit. rate?
>>
>>57057412
I kinda support it because I want to learn chinese the easy way i guess
>>
>>57057412
Actually it's painful to read sentences consisted only of hiragana/katakana and we cant read that
smoothly so chinese characters are necessary
And nobody think it is outdated
>>
>>57067806
go back to your warung, tok malas

a pemalas's literacy in chinese doesn't matter at all, how are you going to convince all literated chinese that really matters to overhaul their entire written record just to acclimate a pemalas like you
>>
>>57068342
im national-educated chink
what if i use pinyin instead?
>>
File: DSC_0018[1].jpg (2 MB, 3920x2204) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0018[1].jpg
2 MB, 3920x2204
我想要贏樂透,二獎都好.
>>
>>57068434
What happen then?
>>
there are so many homophones in Chinese and Japanese that I doubt the efficiency of alphabetization of the writing systems.
>>
>>57057412
It's neither outdated nor retarded.
Do you understand how incredibly useful it is that dozens of mutually-unintelligible languages share a near identical writing system?
>>
>>57068342
>>57068755
I cannot really read chinese ( i can only understand really basic chinese) but I'm quite better in Malay compared to other chinese.
I only recently develop a fascinating interest in everything china, so its natural to like chinese literature as well.
>>
>staying in high rise apartment
>chink neighbor, old farmer, smoking in another apartment near mine
>the smell is getting into my room and stinking it up
>he does this every morning and now at night

Fucking chinks, I hate them so much.
>>
>>57068889
admit it, those from chinese secondary school might not speak melayu as smooth as you do, but they too are capable of bahasa baku, the standard non-pasar malay derivative.

and most of all, their mastering on their first language will always triumph the banana's understanding on malay or chinese or english
while also maintaining sufficient level of all those language you'll also learn
besides, the only road to chinese mastery is to get back to what your counterpart does in SJKC, write alot ( if you cared about your handwriting). Trace back from SJKC's curiculums for building up basic reading
>>
>>57068889
also, being chinese is kind of like a dichotomy.
you're either a chink who can do some very easy task of restructuring simple classical chinese to fit your understanding.

or be a banana whose only chineseness is their baby-speek version of colloquial chinese language variation
>>
>>57069212
>>57069362
T-thanks.....
It'll be hard but I guess passion should keep me going
>>
>>57057412
Would you kill thousands of years of your own culture and traditions to replace your beautiful writing system?

Also having a hard language can be a bragging right. Maybe that makes East Asians have higher IQs. What are IQ tests? Recognizing patterns in shapes. What are Hanzi/Kanji? Recognizing patterns in shapes.

Japan kind of did that with their Hiragana/Katakana, adapted cursive/fragmented versions of Chinese characters to represent "sounds". We also have Pinyin and Romaji which fulfill the purpose. Asian people grow up typing on Latin keyboards so they have de facto adopted our alphabet to represent sounds.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.