[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Daily Reminder: Germans barbarian scum are the scourge of faggots
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 9
File: rome.jpg (122 KB, 736x496) Image search: [Google]
rome.jpg
122 KB, 736x496
>You will never build an empire that will last for thousands of years
>You will never found the basis for western society, culture and technology
>You will never be as based and superior as the Romans
>All you will ever be are butthurt faggots trying to destroy european civilization and pride.
Fuck your 'Aryan' race. You are the true white trash of europe ya primitive barbarian apes.
>>
>>52745684
Reminder that the French are Germanic Pierre.
>>
italian diaspora is as bad as balkan diaspora, god speed
>>
>>52745684
Alright Ahmed. Time to go out and be a productive roach.
>>
File: OP+family.jpg (162 KB, 580x342) Image search: [Google]
OP+family.jpg
162 KB, 580x342
>>52745837
It's a plastic terrone (=mestizo or mulatto with muh hurritage complex), see his awful performance in another thread: >>52739134
>>
File: legion.jpg (89 KB, 677x782) Image search: [Google]
legion.jpg
89 KB, 677x782
>>52745859
aryans are the ones that are subhuman they are almost Slav tier.
t Roma Invicta
>>
>>52745ty Canadian friend
>>
t. Alessandro DiFrancia
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ztOV2wrrkY&list=LLTzBo9Snqsoe1LzmtYmI2Sw&index=4
>>
>>52745915

Isn't snooki a gypsy from Chile?
>>
>>52746250
Yes indeed (no gypsy though but a regular mestiza from what I know), but she still claims muh Italian hurritage (maybe she has 1/64 or so?)
>>
>>52745948

slavs are an aryan type
>>
>>52745948
>>52746323
Is that why Romans could never expand into Slavic territories and there are bones of Roman soldiers excavated in modern day western Ukraine?
>>
>>52746293

She's a gypsy adopted by Italian-American parents.
>>
>>52746323
Ah come on, don't be so mean, they may have some Mongolid input (Eastern ones), but no Australoid like poo-in-the-streets
>>
>>52746436

what do you mean?

the indo-european haplogroup R1 is calld the aryan one

r1a = celtic
r1b = slavic
>>
>>52745684
Don't get why the almighty Italians are not a superpower by now if they're so smart.
But let me tell you a secret, in places which are in contact with advanced societies (for their time) let alone multiple great societies are likely to come into existence. It's all about the trade of ideas Western Europe truly rose to power when they had more knowledge at their disposal... although no that's just a coincidence, it's just race nevermind.
>>
>>52746374
>>52746422
According to results from an autosomal DNA test to determine geographic ancestry which was aired on MTV's Snooki & Jwoww in January 2014,[17] it was revealed that although Polizzi was born in Chile and believed she was "some sort of Spanish", she is in fact a mixture of Romani from northwestern Croatia (i.e. Gypsies originally from Northern India), Romani from Macedonia, Andalusian (i.e., southern Spaniards), Slovak, and Russian. These ethnic groups have history of immigrating to Polizzi's native Chile, where they (along with many other groups) have been mixing for several centuries. The show did not disclose in what percentages Polizzi is descended from each of these groups. During the same episode, it was also stated by the DNA lab consultant disclosing the results that Polizzi matched as having common ancestry with people who identify as South Asian (i.e., from the Indian subcontinent, correlating to her Romani ancestry), Iberian American (i.e., correlating to her Hispanic/mestizo ancestry), East Asian (which likely comes from the Native American), as well as distant Jewish and Middle Eastern ancestry).
>>
>>52746511
>r1a = celtic
>r1b = slavic
yeah, no. there isn't a "X haplogroup is Y people", even if you go down to very specific subclades there's still variation
>>
Primitivism and barbarianism are two different\ levels of society development.
>>
File: average iranian.jpg (122 KB, 865x960) Image search: [Google]
average iranian.jpg
122 KB, 865x960
>>52746511
I mean to say that real definition "Aryans" are Indians/Iranians/Afghans/Pakis.... which are a Caucasoid/Australoid mix mostly, pic related. Hitler etc misused the word
>>
>>52746014
No I wouldn't make a thread like this. OP kill yourself, it's cringeworthy as fuck.
>>
>>52746675

fake

Oldest swastika is found in Romania and oldest civilization is found in balkans

see Danube Civilization/Vinca, older before Sumer
>>
>>52746547
Well dood, I said "slavic". South slavs are a mixture of romans and other lads 2bh.
>>
>>52746714
>Danube Civilization

Was that one of the of the civilizations destroyed by the rising of the black sea

>>52746766
Meant to quote the German, sorry for that
>>
>>52745684

>germanic =/= german

It would be like comparing native american civ and USA civ because they're both "american"
>>
File: vittorio-sgarbi-gif-animate-7.gif (837 KB, 422x238) Image search: [Google]
vittorio-sgarbi-gif-animate-7.gif
837 KB, 422x238
>>52745684
Unless you speak a neo-latin language from Italy, Iberia or France and have any ties to those countries you shouldn't go ''fuck germanic barbarians, muh rome feels :'(''. It's cringeworthy as fuck.

>>52746014
OP is not me and I'm not ''di francia''.
>>
>>52746821
Finally someone gets it. We should lobby for some change in the English language here to call us something more akin to our native description "deutsch".
G*thniggers (who were mostly R1a and therefore closer to Poles) have as much to do with us as Slovenes have with Russians. If """we""" """destroyed""" """Rome""", than Slovenes enslaved Eastern Europe for 50 years by the same logic
>>
File: sgarbi_vittorio03.jpg (80 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
sgarbi_vittorio03.jpg
80 KB, 640x480
>>52745915
I'm not OP and some of these posts aren't mine, stop sucking that romanian in Italy's cock.
>>
>>52746969
>Romanians in Italy
Don't give a flying fuck about them, but that """ITalian""" hurritage cunt with Canadian flag is obnoxious as fuck
>>
File: 1420912147204.png (1 MB, 674x767) Image search: [Google]
1420912147204.png
1 MB, 674x767
>>52746946
>G*thniggers (who were mostly R1a and therefore closer to Poles)
That's very rude to say about your old brethren.
>>
File: [email protected] (13 KB, 400x299) Image search: [Google]
sgarbi_infophoto-ktuC--1280x960@Produzione.jpg
13 KB, 400x299
>>52747030
>Don't give a flying fuck about them
Then why did you link to that memelord's post?

>that """ITalian""" hurritage cunt with Canadian flag is obnoxious as fuck
Well he's not me.
>>
>>52747095
>>52746946
The goths were from Sweden originally doe
>>
>>52746946
>hurr durr Polan bad
Yes of course,they're terrible people, way more terrible than the group of people who believed Jews were a race of people who were just evil by default. We get it Hans, you're the ubermensch.
>>
>>52747302
WE ARE TERRIBLE """"""PEOPLE """"""
>>
>>52747302
Jews being a race of people that are evil by default is a fact though. Your grandpa knew, that's why ratted all these Jews in his village out.
>>
File: ignoranti-come-delle-capre.gif (2 MB, 751x393) Image search: [Google]
ignoranti-come-delle-capre.gif
2 MB, 751x393
>>52748237
>Jews being a race
>>
>>52745684
Germans have destroyed the Greatest Empires;
Roman they sacked;
Britain they started a war over.

In both cases they lost, but their opponents lost - so it's a win?
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.