[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
contrary to what their HDI tells you, life in america is very
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: american house.jpg (111 KB, 453x339) Image search: [Google]
american house.jpg
111 KB, 453x339
contrary to what their HDI tells you, life in america is very stressful. they still have death penalties. their cops violate human rights everyday. as a matter of fact, america is so inhumane that they won't give you proper healthcare while you're dying until you show can afford it. they also have a serious drug and gang problem.
>>
>>52413381
If Canada put in .2 points of effort they could be a shining beacon of freedom and fries (crisps) like us.
>>
File: san lp.jpg (81 KB, 620x375) Image search: [Google]
san lp.jpg
81 KB, 620x375
Same here, HDI is bullshit
>>
>>52413381
True but we still have a strong sense of nationalism
>>
>>52413785
you guys stack up on ammunition because you are afraid your own government will come after you
>freedom
>>
Please tell me more about my country
>>
File: 1437381392253.jpg (134 KB, 600x464) Image search: [Google]
1437381392253.jpg
134 KB, 600x464
>>52414197
its very unsafe
>>
>make dumb comment in thread
>get told to fuck off
>make new thread with same dumb comment

this nigga really needs the (You)'s
>>
File: shitmerica.jpg (62 KB, 520x377) Image search: [Google]
shitmerica.jpg
62 KB, 520x377
>>52414306
i'm just stating facts. not my fault you can't accept your flaws, ameritard.
>>
>>52414255
o look, all the nonwhite majority areas have the highest rates of homicide. who knew
>>
>>52414393
>his president is a nigger
lmao
>>
contrary to what the media tells you, life in Sweden is very stressful. they still have little sense of patriotism. their cops suppress "hurtful" and "ignorant" opinions everyday. as a matter of fact, america is so repressive that they won't give you a job while you're broke and supporting a family until you show that you're politically correct enough. they also have a serious rape problem.
>>
>Sweden
>>
>>52414255
Golly gee, I can't speak for all the places, but I am a Texan and can tell you right now that Houston has that bubble specifically because of all the Blacks that came from the deep south after Katrina.
>>
>>52413381
so your bullshit retardedness and ignorance gets shut down in this thread >>52411683

so you start another?
>sweden
>>
>>52414255
I would have to drive for 11 hours to get to any blue dot
>>
>>52414379
we could cherry pick pictures too if we were as sad and pathetic as you, but we are not
>>
>>52415534
What a fucking tool.
Get a load of this guy's freedom.
>>
File: inner city.jpg (388 KB, 1191x924) Image search: [Google]
inner city.jpg
388 KB, 1191x924
>>52414255
America's inner cities are a shithole because that's where all the niggers live.

This is what those stats are measuring btw, its the crime in that city, and are not representative of their metropolitan area.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.