[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Daily reminder that women ruin everything >Marine Le Pen
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: 1449141975364.jpg (161 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
1449141975364.jpg
161 KB, 1200x800
Daily reminder that women ruin everything

>Marine Le Pen
>Hillary

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

http://techcrunch.com/2015/12/01/yahoo-shares-spike-7-on-report-that-it-might-sell-off-its-core-business/
>>
File: tansu çiller.jpg (17 KB, 324x410) Image search: [Google]
tansu çiller.jpg
17 KB, 324x410
I agree, bitches are never good enough to have any significance. No one can name a one woman leader that actually was relevant.

Don't come up with Merkel though, she is just a kek and pretty much a man.
>>
>>51594205
She has finnish heritage. This is a good move, I can feel it.
>>
>>51594205
Unlike men, girls are like animals. They réact to sexual pulsions. Never a trust a woman.
>>
Merkel, the Brazilian president
>>
Yahoo has one of the most recognizable brands in the world, yet she couldn't manage to do anything useful with it
>>
I've actually met a decent amount of nice women. Unfortunately one of my exes cheated on me (which worked out for me in the end) but I have horrible trust issues now.
>tfw no possibility of a healthy, trust built relationship
>>
>>51595374
Katherine the great
Marie Therese
Elisabeth
Victoria
>>
I always wonder if all this /r9k/ thing is ironical or not
>>
>>51595714
All german.
>>
>>51595714
funny enough all disinheritet by radical feminism with accusations that their agressive policies were tainted by the patriarchy
>>
>>51594205
Yahoo was a joke even before her.
>>
>>51595374
I hate women unless threy are sucking on my cock but I'll answer Cleopatra and Joan of Arc to your question.
>>
>>51596580
Queen lizzie
>>
>>51598926
cleopatra failed so hard that she ended up committing suicide with Mark Antony
>>
>>51596046

Its not. Fortunately, these people who are totally out of touch have absolutely no influence in the real world because they are shut-ins with no accomplishments. This is also the reason they are so angry/bitter at women, jews, america, blacks, successful people, "chads", etc. to begin with.

4chan is a testament to the ability of complete failures to convince themselves they are better than others, due to some arbitrary trait like sex, race, or ethnicity, as a psychological self-defense mechanism.
>>
>>51599267
Similar to women convincing themselves they are the victims in every story #3rdwavefeminism
>>
Yahoo was doomed from the start though.
>>
File: f627b2d_o.jpg (22 KB, 635x350) Image search: [Google]
f627b2d_o.jpg
22 KB, 635x350
>>51594205
Tansu Çiller was based.
>>
>>51599297
As opposed to being a sucessful strong man, who loves feminism and totally sucks dick because it is current year while voting left for the advancement of white genocide.
Yes you're so much better, that's why you couldn't come up with any arguments instead of just throwing ad hominem and bullshit science.
>>
>>51599751
This.

A better example would be Meg Whitmans shambolic stewardship of HP.
>>
>>51595481

theyre still one of the most important web companies around though

theyre ok imo
>>
I definitely would like to play hide the sausage with Melissa Mayer
>>
>>51600126
How's life in 2004?
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.