[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A based questions thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 191
Thread images: 19
Feel too stupid to ask in conversation? Don't want to interrupt designated threads? Ask about it here. You think it's a thread full of stupid questions?
Heck yes you're right
>>
>>51593102

Why does "inflammable" mean the same thing as "flammable"?
>>
How fountains worked in medieval ages? Without electric pumps and etc i mean.
>>
>>51593102
heard Portuguese people are actually emus
this true?
>>
How do magnets work?
>>
File: 1440584950623.jpg (397 KB, 699x491) Image search: [Google]
1440584950623.jpg
397 KB, 699x491
what was the original attitude of Novgorodians towards Rurik

it's not like they embraced the big Swedish cock just like that
>>
File: Pepegivemeareasontonotdoit.jpg (28 KB, 380x250) Image search: [Google]
Pepegivemeareasontonotdoit.jpg
28 KB, 380x250
>>51593169
>>
>>51593102
Why is Tede a whore?
>>
>>51593134
I think those are different meanings, like in german where you have entzündlich=inflammable=a thing can be lit up and brennbar=flammable=a thing will continue to burn after you lit it up
>inb4 teaching a brit english
>>
>>51593197
They form a special kind of matter around them called "Electromagnetic field", same thing a flowing currency in wires create, which interacts with them and causes them to either drift closer or farther, depending on which side they face each other.
>>
File: 14220451115040.jpg (14 KB, 338x273) Image search: [Google]
14220451115040.jpg
14 KB, 338x273
Why this frog are so sad?
>>
>>51593152

We still use hand pumps in India, I think people more often that not used buckets and wells in medieval ages
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (23 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
23 KB, 480x360
Is US, where lies a border between expressing your opinion and offending others? For example, gay-hatin' in campus is not okay, if I recall correctly, but Chuck Norris, being a Texan, hates them openly and still nothing bad happened.
>inb4 Chuck Norris is demigod and can't be harmed
>>
>>51593152
Did medieval even have fountains? Romans obviously had some understanding of hydraulics and hydrology, but I wonder if that knowledge wasn't lost for some time.
>>
>>51593253

In my mind they both mean "thing that burns" but there could be a subtle difference.

Yours is the best answer I've heard to be fair.
>>
File: 1448380511831-int.png (21 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1448380511831-int.png
21 KB, 900x900
>>51593332
>it almost 2016
>We still use hand pumps in India
>>
>>51593291
Frog life is hard
>>
>>51593336

Lefties are pushing that border towards denying freedom of speech, there is no right to "not be offended" in the constitution.
>>
>>51593336
Пoчeмy этa Aнитa тaкaя дoвoльнaя?
>>
>>51593386
We do too, we call them "the flusher"
>>
>>51593386

Well not everybody, electric pumps do exits but yeah some people still pump water by hand
>>
Is consciousness a direct evolutionary product or rather a byproduct of increased intelligence? At which point did the benefits of increased intelligence surpass the inefficiencies of consciousness?
>>
>>51593376
Arabs had lots of fountains when yurobe was dark aged shithole 2bh.
>>
>>51593280
Thanks Ivan Ivanovich
>>
>>51593386
India is a large country with giant population. It is hard to bring everything everywhere. Even in the Ukraine there are probably several villages that uses hand pumps.
>>
>>51593461
Two options then I guess, complicated pipelike system that generates pressure, or an aqueduct system that makes the water fall from certain height.
>>
Ok
Why Portugal is a meme country? What they did wrong?
>>
File: 1445539178234.jpg (422 KB, 850x3000) Image search: [Google]
1445539178234.jpg
422 KB, 850x3000
Do neets exist in Germany?
>>
>>51593423
How do they comprehend this illogical nonsense?
>You have freedom of speech, but I'm a transgender man-child semi-woman black asian attack helicopter, so you don't have it, actually.
>>
Can I clone dinosaurs by working backwards from homeobox genes.
By looking at anatomy and then engineering the genes?
Fuck, i don't know if this is what jack horner is trying to do though.
>>
>>51593568
Feelings > right
>>
File: Analfabetismo2013unesco.png (45 KB, 1350x625) Image search: [Google]
Analfabetismo2013unesco.png
45 KB, 1350x625
>>51593529
On a few maps, such as illiteracy Portugal ranks slightly lower than the rest of Europe so it sticks out like a sore thumb. Portugal became notorious in these threads, which would always come with posts like
>Portugal
>everytime
Eventually some people started photoshopping the maps so Portugal would always be the worst. It's never not been obvious, but it's pretty funny bantz.

Pic related.
>>
>>51593568
They don't.

Or like the popular conspiracy theory says they don't, but those that guide them comprehend it and that's why they do it.
>>
File: 1447286475693.png (94 KB, 356x438) Image search: [Google]
1447286475693.png
94 KB, 356x438
>>51593529
Portugal was a gud boi he dindu nuffin rong
>>
>>51593599
No live cells made it to our age, not counting the platupus. So, you can, but you'd have to create a shitload of working cells for each organ which is too much work.
>>
Does intervention in the free market stifle our human evolution?

(If you cannot provide for your family then your children starve, your loser genes get removed from the pool).

Isn't this how our ancestors grew to become humans?
>>
>>51593332
asking for it
>>
>>51593443

Why would Consciousness be connected with intelligence even the most simple animal is aware of it's morality/presence and functions as such.

I think they are mutually exclusive, I guess you could say as beings become more intelligent they become more conscious asking more difficult question about the meaning of life and existentialism.

But I guess until we are able to find definitive answers to these kinds of question or there relevance to our existence, I don't necessarily think asking them make us more conscious .
>>
>>51593693
Intervention in the free market does work since the only important point of human evolution remaining is intelligence, which is obviously tied to nutrition, health, upbringing and education during youth. If an individual can be guaranteed these things it is more than likely they'll achieve an average intelligence by western standards, which is great because it means they don't set cars on fire and actually poo in the loo.

Besides, free market intervention in a way that minimizes consequence of individual mistakes has had the very interesting side effect of causing a rise in the service and technology industries as it allows people at economic disadvantage to take risks they otherwise wouldn't. Keeping in mind the fact that machines will inevitably replace people in industrial and resource-based work, service and technology based economies are the future of developed societies.

If this is how our ancestors grew to be human, maybe, but it didn't occur over a few generations, it occurred during tens of thousands of years.
>>
>>51593632
What bullshit. And our liberals praise this system
>>
>>51593675
> no live cells made it to our age
what do you mean by this?
Are you referring to dna in the fossil record?
>>
>>51593808

Kek, the idea of using pumps to power a fountain is hilarious
>>
>>51593854
This same system tells them that they're victims and that the only way they have a chance of not being victims is if they support it. They don't only praise this system; they're dependent on it.
>>
>>51593931
I mean, having bones is not enough. You need live cells to create a clone, preferrably those, able to form any other kind, forgot their name in English.
Without them a shitload of work is ahead, extracting dead cells from fossils and studying them in hope of finding some clue to transform raw cells into dinosaur cells.
>>
What's a sikh
and why are they bro tier
>>
>>51593568

Vlad, just sit back and watch the west implode.

With every generation that passes, we take a step closer to a dystopian nightmare where the rational person is punished for daring to question the world around him.

Lets say you get divorced - why do we assume the woman should have the kids? There is no factual basis besides muh emotions...being an unstable bundle of feels doesn't somehow make you a better teacher, provider and mentor.
>>
>>51594094
Has thought crime become a thing yet in Britain?
>>
>>51594079
do you mean stem cells?
>>
how is cyka blyad pronnounced and what does it mean?
how is wew (lad)pronnounced and what does it mean?
who is Alberto barbossa?
>>
>>51594021
But what if instead of cryimg on twitter I just
>meh
and walk away? So no need in such system for me and others. Jeez, I now fear USA even more.
Like, governmental quotas for black asian attack helicopter workers in your company. What the fuck?
>>
>>51594158
Yep, that's the word
>>
>>51594201
Yes but you already know that just walking away/ignoring something they don't like or agree with is an option for them. They've been given entitlement and entitlement is one of those things where when you give someone an inch they take a mile. They're never going to stop so long as people keep listening to them and keep taking them seriously. Ignoring them/walking away is arguably one of the best ways to deal with it, but you'll never ever get everybody as a society to do that. I dare you to even try.
>>
>>51594196
suka blat
>>
Does America have a way to cut short a presidents term? I'm worried for Trump if by some magic he wins
>>
Is nerd culture still a thing?
Are there still true nerds?
A lot of the stuff that defined it like comics, anime, and vidya is now normieshit.
>>
>>51594196
>how
Saint-Uter-Capture-Arcane Barbara-Lad-Yak-D
Doubt there's a word for soft D like in russian.

It's a swear word combo, not meaning much. Cyka=Bitch, Blyad=Fuck like in "What, fucking hell, are you doing?"
>>51594277
>>51594094
Good Heavens, mates. That's terrible.
>>
>>51594431
He could be impeached if he did some shady shit while in office
>>51594485
it died in 2007 after big bang theory
>>
>>51594431
He would have to commit some sort of crime.
Then he can be impeached.
It's not guaranteed to be successful though.
Also, I'm no law expert so you may have to google this to get more clarification.
>>
>>51594516
>2007
I was feeling it around 2006 when the wii came out.
>>
Realtalk tho,
is there a legitimate reason for antisemitism?
>>
>>51594094
Wew, I see a lot of alikemess between West and "Brave New World" now
>>
>>51594632
Somewhat in a sense that they have a really high proportion of CEOs and such but this is mostly due to a culture of cronyism and pressure to be successful.

Actually hating groups of people because of their race or moderate religion is really stupid in the real world
>>
>>51594632
They've crucified Christ and, talking Russia, raised a lot of drinking problems with cheap pubs. To the point where some historicans blame jews entirely for todays "russian means drunk" problem
>>
>>51593829

It's arrogant to assume that intelligence is the only element of human evolution left.

Maybe our descendants in a million years will become able to see UV light - our evolution is an unknown, even though many people may guess.

Maybe AIDs is supposed to kill humanity, and orangutans are supposed to evolve into the new dominant species.

We're actually pretty insignificant in the grand scheme of things. Would the universe even notice if we were removed from it?
>>
>>51594632
Depends on the antisemitism you're talking about. For example, if for some reason you have a legitimate qualm about something like a small group of Ashkenazi Jews that control vast amounts of wealth and media influence to further their own ends at the expense of others, then you might have a good reason. Especially if you can back a thing like that up with evidence. But on the other hand if you just think that they're all in on it and equally as guilty that's quite retarded.
>>
>>51594632
Circumcision t b h

Apart from that I like kikes
>>
>>51594431

One of the reasons Americans are armed is so they can revolt and overthrow a tyrant if they need to.

It was in a book I read about the declaration of independence.
>>
Why does Church activelly pressing the opinion that Christ is all-God none-human? The fucking point that made Christ so praosed is his humanity and human caring in all deeds, not his goddamn(kek) miracles!
>>
>>51594632

Jews were mentioned "specifically as money lenders" in the Magna Carta lel.

800 years since 1215 and nothing has changed.
>>
>>51595099
>Why is
>praised
Excus meh Ingrich
>>
Do spaniards still have corrida?
>>
>>51595352
They do.
>>
why are russian nazis a thing?
it doesn't make any sense whatsoever
>>
Must we always sacrifice everything (relationships with friends, family, romantic partners) to achieve our dreams?
>>
>>51595409
because the eternal jewing jew
>>
>>51595409
90-s -> freedom of speech -> loads of bullshit and historical nonsense -> some praise Hitlur -> IT'S ALIVE!!1
>>
>>51595352
Yes, also the running of the bulls is done in the south of France too
>>
>>51595525
>>51595392
What about Green Peace&Co?
>>
Does the average poster actually hate böacks and refugees (all of them, not just the criminals) ? How much memeing is involved?
>>
>>51595458
Well that really depends on your aspirations right?
Personally, I have improved by cutting out things that aren't quite as important as relationships like vidya and sports. Furthermore, I've been able to get rid of all of my vices.
This should serve as a good start.
Also, consider whether or not your dreams are worth more to you than the things you are pursuing.
There may come a time when you will have to pick between the two and it's not going to be easy.
>>
>>51594080
Indians that hate muslims and are lovely people
>>
>>51595458
You can compromise the things you love to work together. I dotched all efforts to make friends, instead I study all day, play vidya for an hour a day and browse 4chan on my way to uni. Weekends are spent with gf. I really don't miss anythimg
>>
Has anyone had success in estranging their family?
I'm trying to do this.
>>
>>51595634
From the little I've seen of them, yes I do hate those entitled little shits, throwing free food because it's not good enough for them and refusing perfectly fine housing, that and specifically choosing the highest paying countries

Those people are not refugees, they're (illegal) migrants

>>51595615
Haven't heard from them in a long while actually, the last time was someone chaining himself to a nuclear power plant I think, in like 2005
>>
>>51595779
you'll regret what you're doing
>>
>>51595782
>>51595759
Forgot to say I don't hate blacks, only niggers
>>
>>51593152
I went to visit an old castle with a fountain once, they used a tunnel in the slope of a hill to get the water to shoot up in a fouintain the had.
>>
>>51595797
Maybe.
Things have only been getting worse.
I doubt this rate of worsening will decrease in leaving them.
I don't want to get to bloggy, but I do want to know if anyone has successfully cut all ties from their family?
>>
>>51595840
I really wouldn't try it unless you have a sufficient amount of loyal friends or an SO to lean on. Trust me you don't want to be alone even if your family sucks
>>
File: hs5zLvf.jpg (73 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
hs5zLvf.jpg
73 KB, 400x300
>All those questions
>And I chose proofs
>>
>>51595901
I have neither.
I figured the military would suffice.
>>
>>51594839
the ammount of children you are willing to shit out is pretty much the only deciding factor of evolution that's left
>>
>>51595979
Why the military though? You can serve your country just fine by joining the police for example, which will give you less trouble fitting in with the rest of society. PTSD and stuff like that are not a joke
>>
I don't want to offend anyone, but do Deutch really have "free fart" rule? Heard about it long ago, like it's more healthy and such.
>>
>>51595979
headcases going into the military is a bad idea tbqh
>>
>>51596099
It doesn't have to do as much as serving my country, but they can't track me down on a deployment.
Also, not every role deals with direct combat.
>>
Do girls pee from their butts?
>>
>>51596151
I've been evaluated psychologically.
Everything's fine in my head according to them.
>>
What is the newest, freshest Finnish meme?
>>
>>51596194
You want to cut off all ties with your family
No normal person just does that and is fine
>>
>>51596172
There's a special hole in their body where your balls are. The pee flows from there. Sometimes it even gets stuck so they have to suck it out like a fuel from a truck.
>>
>>51595840

You could limit contact to maybe 1 phone call a month? Try not to sever the ties unless your family is toxic and abusive, hopefully you've discussed the problem calmly with them before even posting here.

Don't expect any woman to fill that void, you need a circle of bros. Find your mentor in the writings of great men and just keep marching on.
>>
>>51596210
Not everyone has a normal relationship with their family.
>>
File: danilenko.png (64 KB, 611x869) Image search: [Google]
danilenko.png
64 KB, 611x869
Why couldn't Danilenko handle the bantz?
>>
>>51596250
Eww girls are weird. God should never have made them. We'd all be living in a happy homosexual orgy world.
>>
>>51596301
Gib Lithuanian Qts
>>
>>51594517
>"Impeached"
I think you mean "resign", anon :^)
>>51594632
I have no legitimate answer. I don't mind Jews as a religion, that's what I'll say.
>>51595634
Yes, for me at least. There is no requirement for any country to take in refugees if they do not want to. And on top of that, there are plenty of civilized countries that can take them in that aren't asking for them, so why should we or Europe or any one. It also kind of pisses me off, not only the violent crimes/ rapes they commit, but how spineless it looks on their people that they are sending huge men over here instead of women/ children (unless they are somewhere else, but I have yet to see a lot of them).

I also think a big part that turns people off about refugees is the discourse that people who don't want to take in people that have a reputation of raping and murdering legal citizens are some how "racist" and "xenophobic".
>>
>>51596268
This has been recommended to me by pretty much everyone and it's probably what I'm going to do to be honest.
The risks of failing estrangement are high to fail imo. That leads me back to my original question though, what are my chances?
>>
>>51596397
>are too high to fail
my bad
>>
>>51596272
Yeah, and the people that don't have a normal relationship turn out to be headcases
You don't cut off all ties with your family if you're normal
>>
>>51596384
What you are describing is not the refugees' fault but the leftists. They are pressurimg europe into accepting refugees and they are also the ones who cry racist at every opportunity. I do hate economic migrants for exploitimg the system and making it harder for legit refugees. These i don't mind.
>>
>>51596045
Yet somehow we've removed the burden of their care from the parent to the state.

"Survival of the fittest' no longer improves humankind when we interefere in the process. We take money from the successful evolutions (who work hard + succeed) to pay for some lazy idiot to spawn baby number 4 in a house paid for by taxes.

The lazy idiots should in fact be starving, homeless or dead, their children wouldn't have been born and every generation would be an improvement on the last.
>>
>>51596716
Dude, alcoholic families exist. Bias and unwanted-parents families exist. He isn't necessarily a headcase, there might aswell be some kind of deep problem you are unaware of and he'll never tell us about. Don't be rude on internet, there's enough mean people already.
>>
>>51596963
and people with deep emotional issues need help for it, not joining the military, where they could potentially snap
>>
>>51596716
'normal' is a fucking stupid word, explain normal.

Or do you mean "normal in my myopic idealistic viewpoint that doesn't reflect the world around me"?
>>
>>51597014
He could POTENTIALLY earn a medal too, stop debating like a woman.
>>
>>51597014
Thanks, dank psychologist, I bet military knows best.
>>
>>51597080
I mean normal as in don't have deep underlying issues brewing away under the surface
If you're going to lengths to completly cut ties with your family then there must be some major issue in your life
>>
>>51594080
The Indian Hindus sent their eldest sons to fight Muslim invaders. This was later formalised into a religion. Sikh literally means student and they have gurus (teachers) ten human and the last one is a book which is seen as the ever reigning guru.
3 characteristics of a good Sikh are
1) naam japna - remembering God
2) Kirat karna - earn an honest living
3) wand ke shakna - do charity

Sikhs are bro tier cause
1) They live and breathe charity. You'd get a meal no matter what religion you are if you show up at their Gurudwara (temple)
2) Sikhs believe in equality. They did away with discriminating on the basis of caste or gender.
3) their first guru tried to do away with unnecessary traditions and called out Mystics and priests on their bs.

I'm an atheist but apart from the god worshiping Sikhism seems like the religion I'd I'd choose.
>>
Why are Dalits ostracised? Is there are particular stereotpye associated with them or is it just lol idk the Hindu bible thing said so?
>>
>>51597197

He's identified what he thinks is the source of his problem, family life is making him miserable.

Like any NORMAL person, he just wants a happy life. Like any NORMAL person, he sees a potential solution to a problem and wants to solve it.

Even if it means he has to make a tough decision that some people don't agree with.

See what happens when you use subjective words instead of facts in an argument?
>>
>>51593169
Yes emus make up about 67,3% percent of your population
And i heard New Zealanders are kiwis is this true
>>
>>51596301
bet you'd like that, wouldn't you faggo
>>
>>51597703
Faggos are okay, normie
>>
>>51597471
Cause they do what was considered to be "dirty work". Shit that would lead to infection mostly. Cleaning, tanning, corpse disposal etc. Total bs tho
>>
>>51597703
I'd like you from behind.
>>
>>51593386
Have you guys get rid of russkies in your land yet? What was the avarage ukranian reaction to the russian jet incident?

>>51598392
Do lower or lower-middle class can access the internet in there?
>>
Should I kill my father while he's sleeping as I accurately planned to do since months ago?
I don't mean to do some sort of 'perfect murder', the first thing I would do after I'm sure he's dead is calling the police to give myself up, I don't mind prison, I know how society works and I'm prepared to front the consequencies of my actions.
I live alone with him and he has quite a heavy sleep, I wouldn't even make him suffer too much, I was thinking of suffocating him.
>>
>>51598742
For what reason?

Go do something fun with your life instead, get a job abroad, get swole, fuck some girls.
>>
>>51598870
That would be the case the case if I hadn't lost any possibility to do such activities, by the means of moneys or a healty brain, because of him.
At least if I go to prison I can have the high grade instruction that was (kind of) denied to me.
I did lot of things with my life, some that I may regret, some that I can happily recall.
Now it's the moment I start being fully aware of my life, now it's the moment for some justice (even petty, or trivial), now it's the moment for the final payback.
>>
>>51593336
You can say whatever you want under the law but your subject to consequences in the court of public opinion
>>
>>51599115

If something he says puts you in a bad mood, then he has stolen your mind.

If you do something drastic and go to jail, he has stolen your life.

If you can break away from this situation and a lead a good life, in spite of him, then he has taken neither.

You can live safe in the knowledge that his final days will come, sooner or later.
>>
>>51598742
No
>>
>>51599500
I think you are being very wise here, and I probably do the same (or at leat try to) in your situation.
But:
- He has already stole my life. For the mind part I learnt some tricks during my life and despite that's a serious occurence I can say that I'm in full control of myself, except for the numerous occasions where my will crash into the walls that he has built around me.
- There's a way to break away from this situation: suicide. But, you see, I haven't already read that I want to read or learnt the thing I wanna learn to off myself with full peace of mind, despite suicide is one of my most recurrent thoughts.
- Going to jail will led me to some of the possibilities that were denied to me, such as having free time, having a superior instruction, having time to think about a lot of things.

He has already taken so much that killing him will even be a scarce payback, though necessary.
>>
>>51595099
I was raised catholic. When I went through religious education, they specifically taught us that Jesus was both fully god and fully human
>>
>>51595458
I don't think those things are really necessary, in all seriousness.
>>
>>51599784

You're feeling emotional and lost, do what it takes to get away and you'll think more clearly.

You speak two languages. Get a bar job and.save every penny you can. Work reception at a hotel in the alps, I dont know.

Life isn't particularly fun or fair, you can choose to break or decide that you are unbreakable.
>>
>>51599784
What did your father do?
>>
>>51600146

How is that going for you?
>>
>>51598671
Lower middle classes can. Pretty much everyone who can afford a smartphone is on whatsapp.
>>
>>51593102
why do alpha guys become faggots when they get a gf ?
>>
>>51606421
Dunno, perhaps they don't need to act hard anymore. Because the reason they started to act hard was to get the pussies wet. When the mission is accomplished you cease your effort as it is costing energy.

My question:
How do Russians living in rural areas obtain a mate? Is it via party (i.e. drunk fooling around), via parents or how do you come together?
>>
>>51600646
Is that sex for a sandwich thing real? Are you still a virgin?

>>51601836
What's with Indian people facebook being so bizarre?

>>51607554
Would you send back every Turk in Germany?
>>
File: swimming shoes.jpg (49 KB, 644x484) Image search: [Google]
swimming shoes.jpg
49 KB, 644x484
Why do Americans wear shoes in the swimming pool?
>>
>>51607554
>How do Russians living in rural areas obtain a mate?
I imagine its the same as here, be involved with a few people from surrounding towns and socialize.
>>
>>51607968
Im american and ive never heard of anyone doing that
>>
Do russia like putin many?
>>
>>51608180
its a meme
>>
>>51608180
I did that like three times in the past week.
>>
Do people here unironically hate jews or is that just a /pol/ thing?
>>
File: 1427916394590.jpg (50 KB, 728x701) Image search: [Google]
1427916394590.jpg
50 KB, 728x701
>>51608412
Both
>>
I've been following politics and I still can't quite tell;
Is potential intervention in Ukraine seen as a partisan issue in the United States, or is it one of the few things in politics actually based on personal opinion?
>>
There's this girl that has a crush on me, but she's a 5/10

I'm still a virgin. Should I fuck her?
>>
>>51607784
>Would you send back every Turk in Germany?
I get violent thoughts on Turks living in German when I watch too much rap videos or set my foot in the wrong areas (viz. where a lot of Turkish underclass people live).
But I met some Turkish guys living here that are decent human beings. And I know a lot of them are just living their lives in a country that did not do the best to "integrate" (hate that word) them.
No, of course I would not. I do think, you are culturally very different to us and this makes me wonder if it can work. Right now it does not for what I think are many people. Too many.
>>
>>51608633
Go for it
>>
>>51608412

Extremely Jewish communities and people are legitimately annoying.

That rubs people the wrong way. And the fact that they are often so successful in life causes jealousy issues as well.
>>
>>51593152
Elevation. The watersource was higher up than the fountain so you got pressure.
>>
>>51593211
First they expelled him and his kind then after much infighting they invited him and the others back as a reasonably neutral third party.
>>
>>51608786
Would it hurt my reputation? She's the only girl in my class, and you know word goes around when people fuck.

I don't want to be seen as "desperate" if they found out
>>
>>51608992
Who gives a shit? No point passing up an opportunity like this just because you're worried a bunch of dudes will think you're desperate.
Like so what even if they do? How does that affect your life?
>>
File: 67667.jpg (11 KB, 224x166) Image search: [Google]
67667.jpg
11 KB, 224x166
>>51593102
How do people react in your countries to being touched? By touched I mean a light tap on the shoulder to get their attention or when you're passing them by in a crowded area etc.

I often have to make my way through crowds and instead of shoving through, I let people with their faces in the opposite direction know that I'm passing by placing my hand on their shoulder. I've never had anyone complain and its quite common here, but recently, in a high end "westernized" mall, a dude got offended when I did it to him and claimed I pushed him.

Also, what are other common etiquettes to be observed in public? Would women/old people get offended if I opened a door or offered them my seat on a bus/train?
>>
>>51609656
I don't like being touched. A verbal notice is preferable but I know that a lot of people are just too damn ignorant and don't pay attention in public spaces. Especially women and old people who make up 60% of our society.
Yet it is courteous to offer your seat to the elderly, disabled and pregnant. I have yet to see someone being offended by this.
>>
>>51609898
Seemed pretty weird tbqh. I would've actually apologized but the manlet claimed I pushed him, which kinda pissed me off.

Later, it got me thinking about people in the west being way too sensitive about being touched.

>elderly, disabled and pregnant
What about a normal woman? Would she scream "RAPE" or at least give you the stink eye for being a chauvinist or something?
>>
>>51610344
This hysterical kind of feminism is restricted to the internet and gender fanatics at liberal (mostly northern) "universities".
Nobody offers regular women their seat though. At least I haven't seen it and of course I don't do it.
>>
>>51611048
>This hysterical kind of feminism is restricted to the internet and gender fanatics at liberal (mostly northern) "universities".
That's good to know.

>Nobody offers regular women their seat though.
What if someone did? Would it be weird?
>>
>>51608992
go for it m80. caring about what people think ruined my life. i had a similar chance and blew it because i was worried what people would think (also because i was shit scared of rejection). the girl was fairly hot too. now i'm 23 and still a kissless virgin
tl;dr just fucking do it regrets are horrible
>>
>>51611164
>What if someone did? Would it be weird?
He'd seem oldfashioned. Most women would smile and thank him I guess. If an Ausländer does it, it would seem weird.
>>
>>51611598
Whys it weird for an outsider to do it? Would it help if he spoke Deutsch?
>>
>>51594196
Suka bljat 2bh
>>
>>51607784
I don't know honestly. The profiles you see are usually of those who live in the suburbs or are disconnected with the western world or just old people. Plenty of normal people who shitpost about veganism, change their picture for France, get into political "debates". It's not all sneks
>>
Who is Alberto Barbossa? I haven't been on /int/ for a long time
>>
>>51611932
>Whys it weird for an outsider to do it? Would it help if he spoke Deutsch?
Because outsiders belong to the outside, 'namean?
Nobody in Deutschland speaks Deutsch anymore anyway.
>>
>>51612655
I want to know this too
>>
>>51594632
In every polish pre-war book Jews were portrayed as greedy, egoistic people thinking only about their own profit. Most of them also were dirt poor, breeding like rabbits. Basically gypsy tier.
>>
I want to learn Russian but I can't roll my r's. I'm engaged to a Russian woman but she isn't helpful in her description of how to do it, seriously "just vibrate the tip of your tongue" how?

How do I roll my R's?
>>
File: 1442561297416.jpg (27 KB, 500x315) Image search: [Google]
1442561297416.jpg
27 KB, 500x315
Why I'm so unhappy?
>>
>>51612655
To find out who is Alberto Barbossa, you need to aknowledge who you are.
>>
>>51599784
why don't you just go to the US instead? After a few months of hard work there you will be able to pay some professional beheding squad to take care of your dad.
>>
>>51599784
Kill your dad and flee to Sweden where they'll put you in a nicer jail for a week and then let you go with lots of free money.
>>
>>51613825
too much internet circlejerking
>>
>>51614899
May be you're right, Bzhjizhek
But not internet - reflection
>>
File: dude says it like it is.png (338 KB, 1185x729) Image search: [Google]
dude says it like it is.png
338 KB, 1185x729
>>51613825
>>
At what point does a river stop being freshwater and become saltwater?
>>
>>51593636
I would not have expected Mongolia to have a 97%+ literacy rate.
>>
File: 598997659.jpg (21 KB, 468x273) Image search: [Google]
598997659.jpg
21 KB, 468x273
>>51615059
>>
>>51615335
when it reaches the sea
>>
>>51616308
Yes, but does it become saltwater literally as soon as it reaches the sea, or does the saltwater go upstream a bit?
>>
>>51619592
well rivers flow to the sea and no, salt doesn't go upstream
>>
>>51615335
i dont know dick about rivers and shit but this seems like it might have the answer
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brackish_water
>>
File: aircondition3[1].jpg (131 KB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
aircondition3[1].jpg
131 KB, 1200x900
why can't i stand hot weather?is it the genes or something else?
My dream is literally moving to siberia and make a living there.
Thread replies: 191
Thread images: 19

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.