[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: overrated H artists
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /h/ - Hentai

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
ITT: overrated H artists
>>
>>4192756
okay I'll bite. Post an underrated artist that deserve more attention
>>
>>4192758
Tamagoro, i don't see him being mentioned anywhere here.
>>
File: [Inuboshi].jpg (689 KB, 1300x1600) Image search: [Google]
[Inuboshi].jpg
689 KB, 1300x1600
>>4192756
>>4192761
agree with both of these points
>>
Hisasi
Cle Masahiro
Tony
>>
>>4192761
>>4192765
Really Tamagoro if anything is finally getting his due. He has been putting out stuff for a while but it has only been in the past 2 years that he has really gotten popular.

If we are talking about overrated then one should really talk about the guys who have been putting out the same stuff for years with no signs of improving, such as:

Gunma
Hisasi
Black Dog
Homunculus
>>
>>4192772
Well I do appreciate some shitty art styles like BLACK DOG
>>
Yeah, definitely seconding Gunma.
Everything just blends together, once you fapped to one of his works you fapped to everything.
>>
>>4192772
>Gunma
>overrated
This nigga hasnt been getting translation nor hype for years since he started doing gangbangs, when he did incest and harem he was at its peak.
>>
How about making a thread for artists that deserve more attention instead? I don't see how any artist can be overrated. They're highly rated for a good reason.
>>
>>4192756
>>>/ic/

We're here to -appreciate- art, not to shit on it.
>>
>>4192756
This is a garbage thread, but I have to admit that I don't understand why people go crazy for Homunculus.
>>
>>4192961
It's so that OP and similar-minded anons can feel superior for not liking what everyone else likes. Like you said, popular things are popular for a reason.
>>
>>4193219
>Like you said, popular things are popular for a reason.
I guess beating your child to discipline them is a great thing to do because it's popular right? That was a bad analogy probably but you get my point: it's never a bad thing to think differently otherwise everything is a hivemind.
>>
>>4192756
Takeda Hiromitsu
>>
>>4193224
Of course you can like different things and people should accept that but you should also accept that a lot of people like the same things and there's a reason. Like, for an example. Rape is a really popular fetish. It doesn't make sense if you say it's overrated. There is a reason why people like it and a lot of people share those reasons.

ishikei, who the op thinks is overrated isn't even a artist I like because of his content but I completely understand why a lot of people like him. His art is amazing and I can appreciate it.
>>
>>4192756
There's no such thing as an overrated H artist, it all comes down to personal preference.

Asanagi / Fatalpulse is as lame and boring as it gets for me.
>>
>>4192756

I just fapped to the fakku 3.2k release of that. It was okay.
>>
>>4192772
Gunma stopped being good after Mai Favorite. He's mediocre tier now.

Homunculus is alright, it's just that his stories are fucking repetitive.
>>
>>4192756
Crimson

This guy hasn't improved his fuckin art since the first time Ive seen his work many years ago.
>>
>>4194137
Homunculus haant dine something for years.
>>
>>4192769
Hisasi's art style is amazing. Not sure why you dislike him.
>>
Ban
Oda Non
Nishieda
Toshiki Yui
Urushihara Satoshi
satou shouji
Henkuma
Namboku
Carn
Fukuyama Naoto
Nagare Ippon
Erect Touch
Kamino Ryu-Ya
Amagi Michihito
Ube Yoshiki
Saida Kazuaki
Shiomaneki
Maruta
Ash Yokoshima
Nanase Mizuho
Oona Mitsutoshi
Hi-Per Pinch(Clover)
Oomori Harusame
Shiden Akira
Osuzu Akiomi
Pinvise(Suzutsuki Kurara)
Happoubi jin
Konmori
Hitori Tower Bridge(Hakkyou Daioujou)
Nyamota
Amatake Akewo
Inomaru
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.