[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
LG G Stylo vs Samsung Grand Prime. Which one, /g/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: IMG_20151221_174208.jpg (1 MB, 1944x2592) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151221_174208.jpg
1 MB, 1944x2592
LG G Stylo vs Samsung Grand Prime. Which one, /g/?
>>
>>51989859
if you're gonna get a poorfag phone, get a 640.
>>
File: ishygddt.jpg (23 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
ishygddt.jpg
23 KB, 600x600
>2015
>samshit
>>
File: Capture.png (65 KB, 1591x340) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
65 KB, 1591x340
>>51989859
Since I see a Cricket icon on the Galaxy, I assume Cricket is where your shopping. Since Cricket uses GSM, I assume youd be open to any GSM phone.

The Grand Prime and G Stylo both have only 1GB of RAM. nowhere near acceptable for even basic use. There are many more options within the $149-199 price range.
>>
>>51990233
You got a link to that?
>>
>>51989859
get the g stylo for your free stylo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r2QlrxIkwjw
>>
>>51990251
see
>>51986844

works best when downloaded and opened in Excel so you can make use of the filters and conditional formatting like I did in the picture. Google Sheets doesn't support all the features.
>>
>>51990298
Can I get the link
>>
>>51990383
its at the top of that post i linked.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BxMugiNgJ2qtMG51RjVYUnljOW8/view?usp=docslist_api
>>
>>51989859
Both shit. Also the stylos screen is very sensitive just for the rubber stylo. I've had it for a month and returned it.

It feels EVERYTHING. Every touch will have a slight jitter because it detects the softest touches. Everything will register as an input. Especially headphones. Don't buy it.
>>
>>51989859
gran prime is trash. stylo or if you want a nice preimum cricket chink phone get the zmax 2
>>
Stylo, without even thinking about it.
>>
>>51990233

>1GB of RAM
>nope

As a Stylo owner, I can assure it has 2GB of RAM and 16GB storage (about 12.8GB useful space).
>>
LG G Stylo for sure, touchwiz is a pain in the ass. Just get a Moto E or Moto G 2e generation, its in the same budget and much better.
>>
>>51996161
http://www.phonearena.com/phones/LG-G-Stylo_id9388
http://www.gsmarena.com/lg_g_stylo_%28cdma%29-7245.php
https://www.boostmobile.com/#!/shop/phones/lg-g-stylo/features/

Phonearena.com, GSMarena.com, and Boostmobile.com all show the G Stylo as having 1GB of RAM.

unless you can post a screenshot, I'm not sure I can believe 2GB of RAM.
>>
Redmi 2 and install Cyanogenmod
>>
>>51989859

Get the BLU Life One X for $150
>>
>>51989859
As a Cricket wireless sales rep...I recamended the grand prime over the stylo...I have alot of customers come back with the stylo after the os update because it maxes out the phone storage ....they both have 8mb internal storage however after OS the Grand Prime has A LOT more free space after the OS ...Samsung just does it right and if you are porting a phone number over it will only be $30 for the device right now. Good price for the specs.
>>
>>51997975
>>>51994691
>Cricket does not sell the zmax...or zmax 2 only Grand max, grand max x, and grand max x + for the price the grand max x+ is 5 times the phone then the zmax 2 it has 16gb internal with a 13 mp rear camera and a full 720 6 in display.
>>
>>51996523
1st Gen Moto E or Lumia 532?
>>
Lg g stylo for T-Mobile and MetroPCS are 2gb ram variants and the phone also has better front/reae cameras than any other carrier.

If notnfrom those 2 companies, 1gb ram. Dont ask me why it is fucking stupid. Anyhow. 2gb ram Stylo on T-Mobile here.

The grand prime isn't bad. Screen resolution ia a bit funky but overall a decent cheao phone. Got one for my mom.
>>
Stylo, but save up to get a zenphone or something
>>
>>51990233
Am using 2015 moto e. Got it from BB for $10 on BF. It has quad core and 1gig of ram and it runs perfectly, no slowdowns and 1 small hiccup that was my fault.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.