[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>best device for cheating finals
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 6
File: nano1stgen.jpg (11 KB, 277x300) Image search: [Google]
nano1stgen.jpg
11 KB, 277x300
>best device for cheating finals
>>
Brain 2016 Edition
>>
>>51903262
How do I get me one of those
>>
>>51903062
sudo apt-get install study
>>
>cheating
Point and laugh
>>
Smartwatch
IPod nano 6g
Piece of paper
>>
File: d1b.gif (2 MB, 500x372) Image search: [Google]
d1b.gif
2 MB, 500x372
>>51903062
>mfw i saw someone using their apple watch to cheat on the finals
>>
>cheating
Fail with honor, or just drop out. You don't deserve the money your parents spend on you. I hope you die of cancer fucking faggot.
>>
It's too much effort and stress to cheat. I'm lazy enough that if I didn't study, I sure as hell won't bother to cheat either.
>>
ti84
You can make it do almost anything you need to do. You can also put notes on it. Teacher will never know.
>>
>>51903062
Put your notes in a PowerPoint doc and print it using the "Fit 9 slides in every page" option and use a staple to keep them together like a small book, its small enough to hide anywhere and you actually study because you have to rewrite your notes
>>
File: image.jpg (41 KB, 387x357) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41 KB, 387x357
>>51904367
>mfw smartwatches were specifically prohibited during finals
>>
>not cheating if your future depends on it
if i see an exit, i take it
>>
>>51904833

Cheating without studying is pretty much impossible, at least in stem. I usually have a little cheatsheet for things I can't remember, especially on vaguely related courses. Most of the times I don't even use it but it gives me some kind of reassurement, if that's even a word.
>>
File: ti83plusreview4.jpg (75 KB, 600x399) Image search: [Google]
ti83plusreview4.jpg
75 KB, 600x399
Anyone remember using TI calculators to cheat?
>>
>>51905401
Pretty much.
When I started my first semester of mech eng I never thought I could memorise all the formulas

Now I know the formula off by heart for calculating stress in pressurised cylinders and stress on helical gears, and those motherfuckers are long
>>
>>51905584
Writing "programs" which were just cheat sheets. My nigga
>>
>>51903249
Doesn't come out until next semester retard, by then you will need the 2017 version anyways.
>>
>>51904515
>REEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>going to a university pleb enough that a cellphone will help you
>>
>>51906037
never knew ipod nanos were cellphoness xDDDD
>>
File: cheating.gif (2 MB, 343x253) Image search: [Google]
cheating.gif
2 MB, 343x253
>>
>>51905584
I don't know what kind of fucked up college you go to, but calculators are forbidden at my college
They want you to do everything by hand
>>
program your TI83 - you can put several lines in each, and organize them alphabetically. I use them to store constants and the more tedious formulas that I don't use very often
>>
>>51905401
The word you're looking for is "reassurance".
>>
>>51906405
>what kind of fucked up college do you go to
>calculators are forbidden at my college

what kind of fucked up college do YOU go to?
>>
I go to school to learn, not to get a good score. When I was in highschool I didn't do homework if I already knew what I was doing. It was a waste of time because some people were fucking retarded so they have to slow down the course for the rest of us.
>>
I probably avoided failing a course literally today by googling two things I forgot on my phone in the bathroom.
>>
>>51906405
Do you live in the backwoods of Arkansas or something?
>>
File: 1441736084129.jpg (29 KB, 216x346) Image search: [Google]
1441736084129.jpg
29 KB, 216x346
Write shit on the desk and cover it up with books/hands while the prof hands out the papers. Then you just copy what you wrote on the desk onto the paper, and wipe off the desk discretely.

I did that a million times in college and was never caught. Also I did well in college, if that changes your opinion
>>
>>51907357
Also there was this one time where I got "insider knowledge" that one final was just going to be a program we made like 4 weeks before that, so I just emailed the program to myself, casually opened up my email before the final started, and downloaded that shit to my desktop. Then all I had to do was change some names and make it look like I was doing something until some other dumb assholes started to turn their shit in.
>>
I just memorized my cheatsheet then wrote it down on the back of my test. Not exactly cheating but it gave me some reassurance.
>>
>eye glass with mini camera powered by small battery

>bluetooth wireless earbud

Someone else on the outside with a laptop nearby giving you the answer from them using the wireless eye camera to get info and mic/earbud to send info back in.
>>
>>51907454
Just like in that Hey Arnold! episode
>>
>>51906797
The only time you need a calculator is whe your professor is too lazy to make the problems with decent numbers. I get marked off but i give all my answers in exact form and refuse to do the quadratic formula.
Only one teacher hasnt been amused.
>>
>>51907357
This is my go to as well, once it's on your paper its hard for them to say you didn't just memorize the formulas and write them down asap
>>
>>51906405
Your college sounds more fucked up
>>
My hardest finals have all been open note and open book. Makes cheating a bit pointless.
>>
use a smartwatch but don't make it look too suspicious. or wireless headphones in combination with a beanie
>>
>>51906405
You from an African tribe?
>>
Cheating is lame, if you know nothing, don't cheat, have some balls m8
>>
My instructor for my last CS final specifically forbade wearing smartwatches during tests, but then again, my instructor changes things up so often on tests that it makes cheating extremely difficult.

The person who got busted for using a smartwatch tried to plead with the instructor after time was up for a retake, but he ended up getting kicked out of the school for it. Also, he had wrong code on his watch.
>>
>>51907439
This. You can remember your cheat sheet for that 30 seconds until you write it down
>>
>>51907512
I did this when I was in high school, I refused to use simplified formulas.
>>
Use a pen/mechanical pencil with clear plastic.
Wrap paper around the insert with definitions/dates/formulas. Have identical unmodified backup just in case.
>>
>>51907454
lel
sounds like mission impossible
>>
>>51906405
College? Dude, I used those in high school.
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.