[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should I start investing in precast concrete manufacturers and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (123 KB, 792x648) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
123 KB, 792x648
Should I start investing in precast concrete manufacturers and cement manufactures in case Trump becomes president?
Also, what would be a good place to do this and some good companies to invest in?
>>
File: download.gif (1 MB, 680x849) Image search: [Google]
download.gif
1 MB, 680x849
>>1272620
Why not just invest in Trumpcoins?
>>
>>1272623
I figured I would make more back from something like this compared to Trumpcoins
>>
>>1272625
Eh, you might I guess. I just see a lot more potential for exponential growth in Trumpcoin.
>>
>>1272632
Trump becoming president is pretty much confirmed at this point. Trumpcoin taking off is a different story though.
>>
>>1272635
I beg to differ. It's got all the makings of something that will go viral. It's about Trump, to do with campaign finance, it's a crypto, already heaps of people behind it. It could get a whole new section of the population (Trump fans) into crypto. There's almost no way it won't take off.

You're lucky you're on /biz/ and get to be one of the first people that hears about it.
>>
>>1272646
Ok, I'll bite. How much should I buy and what would you recommend doing once I get it?
>>
>>1272651

Check out the Trumpcoin general for how to get them >>1258887

As for your investment strategy, that's up to you. My personal plan is to hold mine, get people interested in the project and wait for some big event like a news story to get thousands of people interested. Then it goes viral, once it starts to appear on mainstream news like Drudge or CNN the demand will make them significantly more valuable.
>>
>>1272620
Why would it be concrete and not much cheaper chain link?
>>
>>1272678

BIG BEAUTIFUL WALL.

It will be precast concrete slabs with reinforced steel joiners.
>>
>>1272678
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sgPvoMR-aZo
>Hardened concrete, rebar, and steel
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.