[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
TRUMPCOIN GENERAL - New Don Edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 225
Thread images: 16
File: ZGi91Go.jpg (90 KB, 1086x735) Image search: [Google]
ZGi91Go.jpg
90 KB, 1086x735
Latest news:
- New wallets up and running after v2 switch
- Trump TETH (eth tether) to be released in days
- New website and ann released soon (to include more trump)

Price:
http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/trumpcoin/

Thread:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1367265.0

Markets:
https://yobit.net/en/trade/TRUMP/BTC
https://c-cex.com/index.html?p=trump-btc

Official site (to be updated soon):
http://trumpcoin.rocks/

irc.rizon.net
#trumpcoin

Make Crypto Great Again!
>>
File: logo.png (14 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
logo.png
14 KB, 256x256
>>1258887
Milo Yiannopolis recently became a mod of The_Donald Reddit page, there's talk of getting him to mention or endorse Trumpcoin.

Other news there are designs in the works for a new logo (see pic).

Don't forget to keep on Trumping.
>>
I have 50 Trumpcoin that were donated by an awesome anon some weeks back. I don't have my main rig up, only a laptop. Mining is shit for me rn, but I totally support it.
>>
>>1258887

literally why
>>
>>1258887

" he is undoubtedly the only major western politician attempting advance the concept of a truly free society."

also literally wut

http://www.politico.com/blogs/on-media/2016/02/donald-trump-libel-laws-219866
>>
>>1258935
If you have seen the shit the MSM has called reporting firsthand like we have you would call for libel laws too.

Nothing short of appalling research and bias. Forget about politics and Trump, there needs to be consequences for fucking up someones life on a whim.
>>
>>1258924
Pretty sure that was me that donated those. I could spare some donations for others if they keep the thread bumped.

>>1258928
>>1258935
Bernie supporter detected. No handouts here friend.
>>
>>1258887
Support bump.

I can see this coin doing really well. I missed the ETH rally, not gonna miss this one.
>>
Serious question, how the fuck does crypto currency have any clout? And value? Its a bunch of bits and data.

How the fuck is there shit like ETH, Trumpcoin and Bitcoin? Why and how are they so different? What the fuck is mining?

Why is this shit even recognized as tender?
>>
>>1259345
Why do dollar bills have value? Why does gold have value?
>>
>>1259296
I think you got it wrong. When the shills show up is when it's time to look at selling. When there's no shills, that might be the time to buy.
>>
>>1259519
Cause shills want you to buy when they are selling, and they want you to sell when they're buying. See?
>>
File: Trumpcoin.png (22 KB, 1088x264) Image search: [Google]
Trumpcoin.png
22 KB, 1088x264
I'm LMAOing at your life. What collection of retarded NEETs managed to scrounge 100k?

>$472 24-hour trading volume
>$472

Please, please, stop making these threads, this is literally just a digital playing card bearing the named after Trump. This is incredibly pathetic, even worse than a tryhard MLM faggot's thread.

>>>/b/
>>
>>1259523
Cause shills aren't here to help you. They're here to take your money. Of course there's probably nothing but shills in this thread anyway , and me. But I don't have any stake in any of this, so I don't give a shit.
>>
>>1259526
Sitting on 130,000 trumps here.
>>
>>1258887
Donald TRUMP would support LISK
Bill Gates plans to buy LISK
Donald Trump will also take stake in LISK
>>
>>1260480
Lisk is worthless trash compared to Trumpcoins. I mean... They have Trump on them. What's not to like about them?
>>
https://youtu.be/V_3rcP2Duv0
>>
>>1260589
I don't get what this is meant to be?
>>
>>1259526
US currency is literally just baseball cards with slave owners on them. Wouldn't you rather own a currency with the god emperor's name on it than owning a bunch of Harriet Tubmans?
>>
>>1261310
Its a drone controlled autonomously via ethereum smart contract. Basically its a demo of the capabilities. Imagine loads of these drones, you send a transaction to the contract address and the nearest drone will come and do your biddding, no central server needed and no one can stop it from doing exactly what you want it to do. No intermediaries.
>>
>>1261338
So I can set these drones up to kill someone with smart contracts?
>>
>>1261344
Probably, but since all transactions are public you will be tracked down eventually and go to prison.
>>
>>1261338
>doesnt know thats just what drones do
>implying someone can stop a drone from doing exactly what you want it to do
>implying lack of central server means anything
Kek. You guys are really beginning to get silly with this shit.
>>
>>1261347
You dont own the drone, you merely pay the drone with ETH to do what you want it to do.

Transaction goes [you] -> [drone]

Instead of [you] -> [google drones™] ->[drone]

If you dont understand why thats important for the future of humanity there's really no hope for you.
>>
>>1261351
You're an idiot. You dont need ethereum for that. You guys just threw drones in there and said "hey look, drones!". It's so stupid that it is giving me a headache.
>>
>>1261355
Yes you do need ethereum for that. Thats what a smart contract does. It means you dont have to go through an intermediary.

No central server needed.

You're the one thats being dumb. You know blockchain technology is real right? Theres a reason governments are researching it.

Do you also think the earth is flat and vaccines are a jewish plot?
>>
trumpcoin noob here [i know, i'm sorry for not getting a move on early.]
but now that i'm here and have just download the Trump QT, someone needs to answer a few questions of mine -

1. How big is the block chain in MB?
2. How do i acquire my first Trump coin? Where to buy and trade? Do these trading websites ask for legal documents to allow me to start trading?
3. Faucets - what and where?
4. Do i need a $2000 system to mine trumpcoin?

and every other thing that comes to your mind.

MAGA
>>
Trumpcoin wallet probably contains a trojan that steals your bitcoin/eth private keys.

Trumpcoin was probably created as a false flag to fuck over trump supporters.
>>
>>1261356
You are so fucking dumb that its not even funny. Drones were created literally for this EXACT purpose. They were meant to be programmable to do exactly what you want them to. If they didn't then they wouldnt be too fucking useful now would they? The fact that you can use ethereum to program them too is besides the point. You don't need ethereum to send unmanned drone out to accomplish a mission. Next thing you are going to be saying you can use ethereum to cook microwave burritos or program your DVR to record Walking Dead. Soooo revolutionary!
>>
>>1261369
Yes, that would entail you buying a drone. This way you can have self charging, self repairing drones that earn their own pay doing tasks.

You pay the drone directly. You dont have to own a drone.

If you want to own a drone, you can use a smart contract to allow other people to use your drone for a fee.

Its basically how the internet of things will work. Have you been living under a rock?

Why are you so goddamn stupid and ignorant man?

>muh burritos
>muh tv shows

Yeah cool, dumb trash detected.
>>
>>1261375
>Yes, that would entail you buying a drone
No it does not you dumb fucking faggot. There are tons of drone rentals right now, drone photography for a day, or just buying aerial photography snapshots by drones that were specifically sent to a location to get shots for you. Yes, you can program drones to perform specific missions unmanned, but largely, drone technology is still at a point where you need a pilot. They do have small, niche competitions where programmers join together and spend the day programming drone missions in node.js but the tech is just not there yet where fully unmanned drones are a thing for the general public. Again, you do not need fucking ethereum to automate or program drones. It is such a niche and fringe industry that I'm surprised you think this means fuck all for anything. Maybe you think retards are wowed by drones because its a "new tech"? I can't imagine what goes through your fucking head.
>>
>>1261389
God you're a fucking retard.
>>
>>1261394
Sweet. That's exactly what I think of you, too.
>>
>>1261361
1. V2 blockchain is a few hundred metres right now.
2. Buy with BTC on any exchange. You don't need any id/documents to trade. I suggest you find a way to acquire BTC without id too.. Localbitcoins is best.
3. Small amounts of coins, don't bother. If you want free coins go ask the BERN cash team for handouts.
4. Trumpcoin is now 100% proof of stake and no longer mineable. You get more coins by holding trumpcoin in your wallet (staking) which generates trumpcoins.
>>
>>1262343
Size is a few hundred mb*
>>
>>1259345

Money, laws, morals, countries etc. These are all memes, products of human minds. They exist because we agree they do.
>>
>>1262349
So how do I get me some Trumpcoins?
>>
File: p1Xj8qj.png (346 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
p1Xj8qj.png
346 KB, 500x500
>>1260480
Beep Boop
>>
>>1261396
Thats because you're a congenital idiot
>>
>>1262928
Someone needs to invent SHEKEL as a currency
>>
>>1258887
>LISK is invested by TRUMP
LISK best coin
>LISK is coin for TRUMP supporter
LISK is best
>LISK is MOON
LISK is win-win
>>
>>1263416
Lisk is shit tier. It doesn't even have Trump's face on it. Why even buy lisk?
>>
>>1258887

Update from dev:

>We're about to become a full on Presidential campaign funding project. For Trump supporters it will be spelled out like this.
>By investing in Trump Coins you're helping Donald Trump to become President because by simply buying the coins you're effectively increasing the value of the 200k Trump coins for his Presidential campaign plus you can also make profit. Its a win situation for all parties
>Website/Ann and Teth should all be complete this week.
>>
>>1261311

Reminder to you and others ITT that this is an 18+ site which you must leave immediately. Stop shitting up this already slow board with your sub-$500 24 hour trade volume digital token of zero value.

This shit isn't fucking funny anymore, stop it.
>>
>>1264593
What a micky mouse operation, trying to ride on the coattails.. laughable. Trump and the Trump campaign have NOTHING to do with this b.s.
>>
Ok guys we are hitting mainstream in the next 2 weeks, get in asap
>>
>>1264607
>>1264611

Doge is more meaningless and sponsored a NASCAR.

Trump is the biggest meme in the world right now.

Plenty of money to be made off of alt coins.

High risk = High reward
Stay poor.
>>
>>1262910
Get BTC
Transfer ccex or yobit
Get trumps
>>
>>1264639
This guy gets it.
>>
I will give 50 trumps to each of the next 5 addresses that respond here. GO!
>>
>using the Trump brand name

Lawsuit when?
>>
>>1264968
250,000k trumps are being donated to the campaign
>>
>>1264964
TEhRTid2yB2nwuJUF2qy1GHKqNXsWQvUMo
Guess it doesn't hurt to see if I get free money.

Also, can anyone tell me why I should keep my TrumpCoins in my wallet and not on the marketplace?
>>
>>1264750

Life must be nice when you can delude yourself into believing anything.

This is not a technology, this is not an advancement in crypto, this is nothing. This is a joke, this is a crypto created in under 15 minutes and named after Trump, with a market cap of under $100k and a 24 hour trading volume of less than 1 Bitcoin.

I can only imagine how cripplingly poor you must be to invest faith and your NEETbux in this.
>>
>>1265544
This. Ether is a joke of a fucking crypto. Its crashing again as we speak.
>>
>>1264964
TBdY2DH8z6FgFN7zp9LZLzoj7W4HmLpeze
Thanks based anon
>>
>>1265557
Eth is dropping because of Lisk IPO

Trump is going to the moon once we teach tumpers about cryptos and they figure out how the hell to use it

Eth will go to the moon once people learn how to use trump and realize Eth is the future.

Trump is the next bitcoin and Eth is the future
>>
This is my first coin and I am retarded, how do I stake TrumpCoin? In my wallet it just says 0.000 and I don't know what to do with that.
>>
>>1266107
In Trumpcoin wallet go to Settings > Unlock Wallet. Make sure "staking only" is ticked, type in your password and press ok. You should start start receiving Trumps straight away after that.
>>
>>1265535
If you hold them in your wallet you are staking, so you get a percent of all the new Trumpcoins mined. Granted it's not much but its free coins, it works if you are planning on holding long term like me.
>>
>>1264964
If you're still interested, it would be much appreciated.

TGnvzZ1RuShz8PiPhLTUuxArZAFypSPCi1
>>
File: 1462431393483.jpg (572 KB, 891x600) Image search: [Google]
1462431393483.jpg
572 KB, 891x600
>>1266729
I sent ya some fellow Trump fan. Enjoy.
>>
>>1266634
How do I get a Trumpcoin wallet?
>>
>>1267409
>>1266938
>>1266729
>>1266634
>>1266632
>>1266107
>>1265662
>>1265612
>>1265557
>>1265544
>>1265535

Yes LISK is much better.
Everybody is selling BTC and ETH to buy LISK
Why are you not buying LISK?
Be fast
>>
File: 1461964787188.png (424 KB, 469x595) Image search: [Google]
1461964787188.png
424 KB, 469x595
>>1266938
Thank you, based anon.
>>
>>1267445
Lisk price is crashing almost as fast as Trumpcoin price is going up.
>>
>>1264964
I would appreciate it. Thanks
THfVvc42tmZeLbKqZrBPXyoEjFcnT4WJPd
>>
>>1265544
Never said it was a new technology
Never said it was advancment in crypto
Compared it directly to other coin created in 15 min (Doge)
Need no faith, already made money

Plenty of alts with nothing more than a catchy name make money.

NEETbux please... I have more money than you guaranteed.
>>
>>1258887
You have a lot of talk on the bitcointalk Trump thread, I'll give you that.

This seems to at least have more potential than a lot of the other crap to actually go up. If I was going to invest in any crypto I might give this a shot. Probably won't though.
>>
>>1268252
Sent.
>>
High energy trumpcoin video just released:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=iMM-X0mDonI

I think this is great for the coin
>>
>>1268607
Lies.
>>
>>1268607
definitely put this in the header for trumpcoin threads from now on
>>
>>1264964
Can't stump the TRUMP
TU4K68VvHXqsrK4DGTeKpNiFwsyspocsKr
>>
File: tco.png (23 KB, 326x651) Image search: [Google]
tco.png
23 KB, 326x651
>Oh, trumpcoin, let's see what that's all abo-
>>
>>1268761
Just weeding out the low energy faggots that can't hang and don't actually want to make America great again because they're low-T subservient cucks.
>>
File: lsk.png (30 KB, 326x651) Image search: [Google]
lsk.png
30 KB, 326x651
>>1268780
Then what is LSK doing?

also is that snookie?
>>
File: only way i can stay hard.jpg (112 KB, 634x634) Image search: [Google]
only way i can stay hard.jpg
112 KB, 634x634
>>1268784
Lisk is just a dead cat bounce.

Lisk is what Ethereum would be, if Ethereum were made by 8-year-old Chinese sweatshop workers at the behest of international Jews to be marketed at late-arriving retards looking for some "me too" bucks. It's weak, unoriginal, and very low energy.

MAGA, bitch.
>>
>>1268791
It's been out for a day and a half and already has almost half the volume of ETH.

3-5x ICO price consistently.

You can have your wall, build it out those bagged coins you'll have in a month.
>>
>>1258974
>>1264964
Hey guys, i may be a bit too late, but i'd appreciate if someone could give me head start and spare me some God-Emperor-coins. Anythign will do really.

Here's my wallet address - TQNtDdxMoQbzGgShBfCAPUDkEdU61hfA7Z

Thanks in advance and MAGA!
Trumpcoin to the moon!
Trumpcoin will Make Moon Great Again!
>>
>>1267409
https://mega.nz/#!1YR2yQCC!2t-70D9_gF_-FbkhBZ_HSb1UvVTP0CHmVTsZ6K3__v0

just double click and allow through your firewall.
click on the receive tab and you'll see an address. That's what you are looking for.
MAGA!
>>
>>1268607
Nice.
Now i wish I was an American voting for Trump.
>>
what's up biz. I created the trump emoji on steam. what's in it for me if I start selling copies of my game for trumpcoin
>>
File: 1464198940063.jpg (265 KB, 823x772) Image search: [Google]
1464198940063.jpg
265 KB, 823x772
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iMM-X0mDonI&feature=youtu.be

ay boys

i'm the dude that chucked this video together

if you're able to donate for more content would be mad appreciative (the address is the same as the one in the bitcointalk page so im not scamming off someone elses work here)

all the best

TLPSDWJfbZmHUf4oGEA4YKpKNN49toypyE
>>
>>1269013
this is a trump address btw, dont try to send btc or whatever through if you do decide to help a brother out
>>
you cant buy or sell SHIT with this retarded pump & dump clone meme coin, it has NO value, let this shit die..
>>
>>1269055
>let this shit die..
we aren't stopping you from dying.
>>
>>1269055
You can buy BTC.

It is a useless coin, unfortunately. Anything bearing a meme name is destined to be useless.
>>
>>1269013
Great video 10/10. Will donate some Trumps when I get home.
>>
>>1269238
cheers brutha :)
>>
>>1269105
All money is useless if you think about it.
>>
>>1258887
I have ether.

Let's say I want to throw a bit of that on a speculative interest in trumpcoin. What's the most cost and time-efficient method of doing that?
>>
>>1260480
what's the goal of LISK? What does it do that others don't?
>>
>>1261355
So let's look at the transaction chain for fiat currency in general. For the connected world (i.e., any non-cash transaction), the ownership looks like this:

[Your funds] => [stored in an online account register with a bank/financial institution]

You do this for 1) security (since banks/FIs have insured accounts), and 2) convenience.

What most blockchain currencies do is automate the security of your online account by providing you with a personal encrypted register of that account. That solves #1. But what about #2? That's where ethereum (and some select other currencies) come in. A transaction model with a traditional bank looks like:

[buyer's money] => [Payment processer (debit, credit, ACH, wire transfer, etc.] => [payment processer] => [escrow/settlement/etc. (for all but the wire transfer)] => [seller's account]

Now, here's what that transaction looks like using a smart contract with a cryptocurrency:

[Your wallet] => [seller's wallet]

There are fewer intermediaries, fewer steps to get funding, the transaction is fully public and easily auditable, and more direct flow of funds. It's a pretty simple concept; right now, banks are intermediaries that stand between buyer and seller, and take a processing fee as payment for the convenience of allowing you to spend your money.

With an autonomous cryptocurrency as the primary store of funds, there would be no need for banks, and as a result, fewer intermediaries in transactions, and fewer transaction fees, with comparable (if not better) security, using a simplified, easily auditable, and straightforward payment scheme.

Banks are already investing in this concept as an alternative to payment processors like Visa, MC, etc. It's already being implemented in the "pay a person" tools banks offer through VenMo, ClearXchange, etc. The logical next step is to simplify that process by removing banks/fiat currency.
>>
>>1265662
Stop shilling, you slant-eyed fuck. So obnoxious, fucking christ.
>>
>>1270172
There's a huge problem for me. I love USD. I absolutely love it. I can use it anywhere.
>I can have it in cash form for 100% anonymity (not some pseudo anonymous blockchain bullshit that keeps record of everything I do).
>I don't need to give some of my cash to someone to "mix" my cash and give it back to me for a fee so it can truly be anonymous.
>I can just pull cash out of a bank and spend it. I can spend it on whatever I want whenever I want. Every single merchant accepts it.
>if I want to buy shady shit like drugs online (which is incredibly stupid since the feds crawl the dakwebs), I can buy a prepaid visa card for extra anonymity

Bitcoin, on the other hand loses value. The last couple years it has been losing value more than it gains. Its a pain in the ass to buy or get. Exchanges take years to verify and ask for more information than banks. There are bank transfer fees to get it out of exchanges and even to buy it with localbitcoins online. The only alternative to paying no fees like with my checking account is to buy bitcoins in person (which is a hassle) and pay above market value. I have no fees with USD. I know what the value of my USD will be tomorrow, next week, and a year from now. My USD is extremely easy to use and if I buy shit with USD and get defrauded I call my CC and they fix it. I love USD. Can't get enough of it. Bitcoin? That shit bums me out on multiple differet levels. I can't stand the things.
>>
File: Are you retarded.jpg (10 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
Are you retarded.jpg
10 KB, 300x168
>>1258887
TRUMPCOIN has been listed as a SCAMCOIN on BTCtalk.

The Moderator of BTCtalk know who he creator is of Trumpcoin.
>>
>>1271136
Nice attempted FUD matey.
>>
>>1272253

How fucking mentally retarded are you exactly? How is this shit in any way legitimate? Its a plain digital token with a meme name. I hope you lose all $428 dollars you have.
>>
Hoo boy Trumpcoin shills are back, with multiple threads open.. and spamming unrelated threads. Let's see if you guys have learned anything yet.

Now is the time to:

a) buy Trumpcoin
b) dump Trumpcoin

?
>>
i had a limit sell at 0.00005 trumps as a long shot and it actually went thru..... wtf happened who bought all my trumpcoins????
>>
>>1272315

>selling the coin at 5k
do you realize how easy it is to stir up demand for this coin? do you realize that the reason there hasn't been any pumps in a while is because people are kicking back and seeing what the coin will do naturally and what work the devs themselves can do to attract real attention?

You know that when holders truly give up on this coin taking of by itself, you'll see massive PnD's multiple times to extract the value that is in the brand TRUMP? You just sold out of a guaranteed profit coin
>>
>>1272315
Shouldn't have sold any at all breh. This is just the beginning of the Trump rally.
>>
>>1259526
From what I'm seeing volume just today jumped to $ 10,659 (22.40 BTC). Big move actually.
>>
>>1270281
Underrated post.
>>
>>1272269
Eh. I like the trump shills more than the ethereum faggots.
>>
>>1270281

>standing up for united states ponzi scheme scamtokens
>2016

Best educate yourself on how the US dollar system is screwing you bro:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iFDe5kUUyT0
>>
>>1272423
Holy shit this fucking video. How have I never seen this before?
>>
>>1272423
>I have a $650k house, paid off by my grandparents
>I have 2 luxury cars, also paid off
>I work at a startup company as a director, making a little over $200k a year
>If the company ever sells, which will probably happen in the next year or so, I have enough stock options to net me a little over $1.2 million
>I have over $400k in cash and various other investments that beat inflation by an average of 3%
>I have a lot of toys including game systems, big screen tvs, ATVs, a small fishing boat, and a nice set of golf clubs
>I literally do not have to worry about money and will probably have enough to retire on passive income within a decade

Wow, you're fucking right! I am getting screwed! USD is fucking terrible. I should just liquidate all my assets and put all of my money into bitcoin, huh? Give me a fucking break. The little amount of inflation that affects the USD I have is more than offset by putting it in safe investments. If you're too dumb to be able to compensate for 1-3% inflation then you have no business having any real amount of wealth. I will say it again. I fucking love USD. I can't get enough of it. It is the most stable, most accepted, most trusted, most secure, most protected, most traded currency in the world. You may not like it, but thats because you don't have much of it. You want to level the playing field because you are a poorfag. Stay jealous, it will never happen.
>>
>>1272524
What. A bunch. Of bullshit. I'm sorry, wtf are you even doing in this thread, if ANY of that is true?

Your story does not add up.
>>
>>1272530
What is anyone doing on /biz/? I have actually been here for a couple of years. This board has really gone to hell, come back and went sideways. I still have a soft spot for it though.
>>
>>1272530
>successful people are LITERALLY NOT ALLOWED to post on 4chan
What is this meme? Can somebody explain this?
>>
BIG NEWS:

Website has been updated with more Trump, prototypes for the new logo, etc

http://trumpcoin.rocks/

Next up is TETH release and updating the Announcement. Then once things are stable we will begin contacting media outlets and get the PR ball rolling.

With all the people behind this it should be a lot bigger than RonPaulCoin, that's for sure. And that hit $10 a coin.
>>
>>1272552
good website.
the wallet section though - the red and blue with a grey background are raping my eyes.Change the grey to white, or red and blue with a lighter grey or white.
the rest is A-OK.
>>
>>1272596
Not my website, maybe mention to the Dev in the bitcointalk thread? I agree about the wallet section colours, not a yuge deal but.
>>
>>1269013
Great video man I saw it on the website. I'd donate but I don't have any Trumps yet.
>>
Website looks like shit.

Put the trump silhouette flag symbol front and center. Get rid of the stupid ass building. Move all the paragraphs of bs to a white paper page. A couple sentences about the coin is all u need. Simple, red white blue.

The dev is really a dumb cunt. Genius opportunity, but completely wasted with shit marketing. Shit shit marketing. Get it together.
>>
-Fixed supply of (whatever it is)
-200,000 dedicated to trump campaign
-Ether token integration

Thats what the text on the opening page should look like. No one gives a fuck about the book you wrote.

God I should dump all my shit and crash the fucker right now. Get it together.
>>
Not even a flattering pic of the Don that u used...

This really could be a dollar coin. Unfortunately the website looks thrown together.

Hey our coins doing really well. Lets switch our website to a building and then do a V2 swap. That should help things.
>>
If only therer was an example for us to copy?

https://www.donaldjtrump.com

Seriously do you hate money devs? Fucking cunts. Fucking shit website cunts.
>>
>>1272779
>>1272773
>>1272769
>>1272765
did you really need to make 4 posts for this my man
>>
in for the dollar a coin at the nomination
>>
>>1273364
Try $10 a coin.
>>
>>1272779
You mad?
>>
>>1273777 (You)

First the nomination, then the normie-nation
>>
>>1273796
When it hits media and front page of Drudge things will be pretty sweet.
>>
>>1269013
You used clips from Maga Man. Nice
>>
>>1269013
Great video bro high energy as fuck. Almost 4k views on 2 days that's pretty good, we need to post this on plebbit or something to spread it.
>>
So what do I need to do in preparation for the TETH jump? I bought right before the v2 swap and that was simple enough, but I don't feel like I understand if I need to do something for TETH. I don't even have an Etherium wallet, should I?
>>
>>1273954
>>1273992
thanks boys MAGA
>>
First time crypto currency user
how do I find my address to obtain coins?
>>
>>1274124
download the client from the Trumpcoin website.
Once the blockchain is synced, might take awhile, it will say "2313 blocks remaining" or something like that in the beginning. Once its completed you can send receive funds.
To do that, open the client and click the receive tab.
On the right under -Address-- you will find a random line of letters start with TH.
That is your address to receive coins.
You can copy to clipboard so you dont have to type it out everytime.

So buy Trumps on an exchange, then withdraw to that adress. Backup and encrypt your wallet to keep your new Trumps safe.
>>
10 cents, when?
>>
is 50k trumps enough lads?
I really want more before this explodes
>>
>>1259505
bill have value because they are backed by the United States govt. which has the strongest military in the world, I don't know how it gets more obvious. Gold is a commodity, jesus christ...
>>
>>1258974
Bump, gib monies plox

TBtntyoV5bZoFqS1LppTQckXiUFP6N84Kr
>>
>>1261311
>>US Currency
>>Backed by largest military in world
>>compares to TrumpCoin
>>backed by man in basement waiting to dump once there is buy in
>>
>>1264964
worth a try
>>
>>1264593
nice logic, has nothing to do with trump, back to the basement with you
>>
>>1264750
you're right, doge is meaningless, and so is this
>>
>>1274164
He's fudding all out!
>>
>>1274159
>the US dollar ponzi scheme can be saved by the military

Whatever you say m8.
>>
>>1270118
its...its not...
>>
>>1274159
>usa
>fed keeps rates low and the country is slowly heading for collapse
>raises rates USD collapse

I'll keep my btc, trump and commodities tyvm
>>
>>1274171
If you're stuck on a desert island but you have US$100m cash with you, how does that help you?
>>
>>1274178
This guy gets it.
>>
>>1274159
being this retarded. the us economy is doing well based off the fed hike in june. you'd be smart to get out of your bullshit scam and buy some.
>>
>>1274155
>he hasn't read The Ascent Of Money

girls laughing.jpg
>>
File: 1463119076748.jpg (18 KB, 183x200) Image search: [Google]
1463119076748.jpg
18 KB, 183x200
>>1274190
>>
>>1274190
You think Yellen is actually going to raise rates? Seriously?
>>
All these fucking gipsy beggars in this thread.
>>
>>1274201
Of course, that's the sentiment. Look at the s&p, dia last week. Market is correcting in a good way to account for strong economy.
>>
>>1274229
>the fed says economy is recovering
>the market thinks the economy is recovering

And the Fed and the markets are never wrong, right?
>>
>>1274229

sorry to tell you this americuck, you're lowering rates to keep the facade of a weak but functioning economy up at least until after the election.

I wish so badly that you raise rates, it would be a dream come true for me, but it's not happening sorry. The fed is stupid, but they're not stupid enough to raise rates and trigger a recession right before the election.
>>
>>1274234
I'm aware of the situation but thanks. They will do a proper hike, metered out over time, with minimal impact to the economy.
>>
>>1274233
Wrong in what context? The market is what it is.
>>
>>1274258
When the majority of market participants are making poor trades on bad information.

1999: “dot coms are a great investment buy them all now."
2006: "housing always goes up and mortgage bonds are a great investment."
2016: "markets are recovering and the Fed is raising rates in June"
>>
>>1274257
You know they started saying that that late 2014, right? One rate hike since then, there were supposed to be 6.

They can't raise rates. $19t of debt + raising rates =/= booming economy.
>>
Just stopping by from /fit/, hey brand what's going on in thi....
MAGA
A fuckin trump coin?
I fuckin love it!!!
The one negative I can say is that, I browse other sections of this site and never heard a peep about this coin, I promise you there is other high test alphas that want in on this but have no idea of its existence.

This is gold lads, keep it up.

I have 200 bucks on PayPal what's the quickest way I can get some trumps???

>tfw high iq alpha
>>
File: bothtop5.jpg (94 KB, 619x393) Image search: [Google]
bothtop5.jpg
94 KB, 619x393
>>1274715
Paypal might be tough, but the best way to get small amounts quickly as fuck is changetip...
Start the process on like circle (see the op) but while you wait grab a few trumps by using changetip btc -> to exchange
>>
>>1258887
How do I into mining this?
>>
>>1274715
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iMM-X0mDonI&feature=youtu.be

share this with them senpai, more explanatory videos to come
>>
>>1274834

>Being this high energy

TrumpCoin = 1USD 11/09/16 confirmed.
>>
>>1274834
Holy shit this video makes me want to vote for him and I don't even /pol.
>>
>>1274905

Memes can defy gravity when they're this high-energy. Get on board or get out of the way.

>Tfw when in 2017 memes will have given Trump the nuclear launch codes.

People forget the power of memes.
>>
>>1274905
you think 50% of america is /pol/?

if ur not voting trump you are completely retarded
>>
>>1274915

>Voting Shillary
>2016

I shiggy diggy.
>>
>be me
>miss out on bitcoin
>miss out on litecoin
>miss out on eth
>considering suicide since I was trolling 4chan during all these coins beginnings and didn't act

I really want to be a part of something. Can anyone non shill and tell me if this coin can really reach a dollar a coin?
It looks pretty promising, especially come November, but 25k trumps would run me about 500$ right now...

will I get rich bros?
>>
>>1275224

Do not put anything into this you are not willing to lose. Its entire value comes out of people like you wanting to be part of the increase in value and ofcourse the power of the meme. Look up the Ron Paul coin because that's what will happen to this coin in the optimal scenario. This coin has zero potential in the long term, but it can increase to crazy sums in the shorter term. It can also fail and only go down. You are playing a lottery, and it all depends on you knowing the right time to get out, not being stuck when the value finally and inevitably goes to nothing. I got about 8000 trumps. If you want something with long term potential then buy ethereum and bitcoin, those are not just memes.
>>
>>1275224
I believe it will be above $1 each based on the track record of similar coins. Fedoracoin hit a $6m market cap, so did ronpaulcoin.

Even dogecoin went to $70m and far more people know about Trump than know about doge.
>>
>>1275224

If you want 25k trump for $500 you'd have to buy little by little over a 2 week period. To buy even 10k trumps in a day you'd push the price up to over 6ksat.

put up a buyorder for 25k trump at 4ksat and look how long it'll take for you to get completely filled. Probably never. You can buy up a couple dollars here and there when anti trump people artificially lower the price. if i wasn't fully invested in this i'd be doing it myself.

You have a nice chance to buy in right now as someone put up 0.2btc for ~4ksat on yobit just now. it'll probably be taken away pretty quick though as the people who put up those walls are all just anti trump people who want to artificially manipulate the price.
>>
>>1275267
>If you want 25k trump for $500 you'd have to buy little by little over a 2 week period

and you're ofcourse also then gambling that it doesn't rally while you're building up. I personally think it's gonna become rarer and rarer in the next 2 weeks that TRUMP trades below 4k sat. even now it only trades for pennies at this level when anti trump peeps dump a couple dollars into no buy wall.
>>
Thanks for the replies bros. Honest yet informative. Im gonna jump in with my 500, just need to decide if I'm going to do it slowly like described above to potentially get the most value or just do the entire 500.

I suppose if I'm truly confident that it'll hit a buck I shouldn't care to much if I dollar cost up while buying the full 500.. maybe get 30k or so trumps for my money. Not too bad when looking at the end game.

inb4 sell walls are removed because iv revealed my hand to buy 500
>>
>>1275272
What this guy said. Accumulating $500 worth at current prices may be difficult. I'd set up some buy orders at sub 4000 sat and hope someone sells into them. There aren't too many sell orders under 5k right now but if you see a big sell wall and you want 25k you might want to eat the wall.
>>
File: lolll.jpg (30 KB, 892x140) Image search: [Google]
lolll.jpg
30 KB, 892x140
>>1275295
his mate buys sell order at 5.9ksat, sells the exact same order back to him for 3.7ksat minutes later to drop the price to 3.7ksat.

This is literally what anti trump people are doing all day long lmao to make the coin look weak. some people are working really hard, which means the people pro TRUMP needs to work harder to marketing the coin too. Make the anti trump people lose more money if they want to continiue their schemes.
>>
>>1275316
Hey if the anti trump people want to throw away their btc for no reason that's all good with me.
>>
Stupid question that applies to all coins I guess.
Why do ant trumpcoin people want to sabotage the coin?
Why do they spend so much effort?
Why do they care if random alts go up or down?

I believe there are anticoiners, I've seen them in action, but why?
you can't truly short a coin...
What's their long term play..
>>
>>1275380
A lot of people don't like Mr Trump and want to cause him harm.

But.. You also need to be careful of FUD. People will intentionally try to crash the price just so they can buy their stack cheaper. Can't blame them, it's a good business decision. But try not to fall for fear/uncertainty/doubt if you can help it.
>>
>>1275380
Naw its just bitcoiners who are afraid if any altcoin gains traction it will damage bitcoin because people will sell their btc to buy whichever altcoin is popular. Bitcoiners spread more fud than anticoiners ever will. This is because they know cryptos are mostly based on hype.
>>
so, any new developments coming up in God-Emperor Trumpcoin?
Are we waiting for the elections to pump up our favorite crypto?
is our Christmas going to be high-energy?
MAGA

my wallet id, for you know, trumpcoin gifts and shiet -

TQNtDdxMoQbzGgShBfCAPUDkEdU61hfA7Z
>>
>>1275921

Current developments:

7kFriday = Confirmed

Trumpcoin = 1USD by November = Confirmed.

No new developments other than that anon
>>
I'm new in investment and I really want to jump in and maybe invest in crypto. Looks like a good start to make some money. There's is one problem, I'm don't have much money, because I'm a wage slave and I have bills to pay.
Is 50USD in Trumpcoin a good investment? Or is it a low value?
>>
>>1276725

Take your investment amount.

Multiply it by 100.

Are you happy with the result?

If so get on the trump train and hold hold hold until November.
>>
>>1276767
Is it ok to keep buying 50USD per month or it's a buy once when it's still low and hold?
>>
>>1276768

Buy until it hits 10ksat.

Friday it will hit 7k but thats still totally viable. I am literally not selling until it hits 100k satoshi.
>>
>>1276776
Nice. Thanks for the tips.
I will do this.
>>
I got $600 worth of ETH and I want to sell a little and buy some TRUMP, obviously I'd like to sell ETH while higher and buy TRUMP when lower, any ideas when this can happen? or at least when ETH will be on the higher end in the near future?
>>
>>1276841

ETH ain't moving for weeks bruv. Sell it all for trump, trump shoots up to 7k on Friday (this has been CONFIRMED), sell half your trumpcoin. You get 80% of your Eth back and have a shit ton of trump left.
>>
>>1276854
Whats all this shit about friday?

Whats going to happen on friday?
>>
>>1276776
What's the most TRUMP has gone for? Wasn't it higher than 10ksat the middle of last month?
>>
I bought 200 trumpcoins. How much btc should i be expecting when the rise happens
>>
Trump pump underway?
>>
>>1277010
looks like it, trying so hard not to just sell right here and now
>>
I have about 2.5k Trump, will I be a millionaire by friday?
>>
>>1277018
Time to buy more
>>1277020
Increase your TRUMP holdings a little bit over the next few days and that could happen!
>>
>>1277024
Why would he buy during a pump? He should hold off for the pump to stop and it start dropping again real quick then buy. Or do I understand nothing? I figured after it starts pumping you're too late.
>>
>>1277028
We are in the beginning stages of the pump and maybe still in an accumulation phase. look at the price chart, https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/trumpcoin/

still time to get in, volume low due to memorial day but the week could bring new highs (10k)

The PR campaign going on right now is way bigger than the one that brought TRUMP to the previous high
>>
>>1277037
Shouuld I put $500 into TRUMP?
>>
>>1258974
Can you bless me anon?
>>
>>1258974
I would really appreciate it thanks :)
My wallet address is
1MwARLRWgKJSSKqLw8wBJk24Pgwb6GGsi6
>>
>>1258924
That is I who donated them, I think last week.

I am a top 100 but not a whale or anything, just trying to do my part to get the word out and build some excitement (of course this will benefit my wallet in the end, so I'm not altruistic or anything)

That is capitalism baby, mutually beneficial deals and the betterment of all through selfishness :)
>>
>>1277051
If you think it is going to go up, then go for it!
>I almost put $500 in very early, and I deeply regret it!
With current volume you will probably bump up the price a little as well
>>
Im a little new to alt coin, how do I mine TRUMP? Or do I just mine BTC and buy Trump with it?
>>
/biz/ noob, if any based anon wants to contribute some Trumps here's my wallet:

1MwARLRWgKJSSKqLw8wBJk24Pgwb6GGsi6

Greatly Appreciated M A G A
>>
>>1277084
This isn't a trumpcoin address. Nobody send their Trumps here.

Trumpcoin addresses start with a T.

Try again bro.
>>
>>1277083
Yeah you just get BTC and then trade them on Yobit for Trumps.
>>
ISRAEL COMING THROUGH!
plz mr trump gib me sheckles gibgibgib

>>
File: 1457199141162.png (54 KB, 501x673) Image search: [Google]
1457199141162.png
54 KB, 501x673
>>1277246
>>
Please post pool and also stratum+tcp address so I may point my farm of 970's at our lord's coin, please
>>
Trump on Bittrex when?
>>
>>1277327
It's already switched to proof of stake breh. If you wanna mine best to just mine btc/eth and trade for Trump.
>>
>>1277037
I'm seeing some actual high production videos coming out. Got high hopes for this coin.
>>
When does the Trumpcoin PR: The Sequel begin? I want to get the trumpcoin on the move.to memetown for serious gains.
>>
>>1277442
There have been some teaser trailers but a proper how-to video explaining how the coin works is coming out by end of the week. We need to ramp up our Reddit efforts and maybe think about some actual people spreading the word at Trump rallies.

Things are picking up though, more people are participating in the Trumpcoin project every day.
>>
>>1277070
We need altruistic people like you to Make Crypto Great Again by promoting God-Emperor coin.

Thanks and MAGA!
>>
>>1277020
>>1276993
i have only 800.
I want more, but i need to get some money from outside as i really don't want to sell btc now, or ever.
Let's see what happens.

MAGA!
>>
>>1277467
So you already have btc, but you expect other people to spend their own hard earned btc to hand you free trumps?

Keep dreaming lad. If you didn't already have btc to spend I may have considered sending a small amount.. but nah.
>>
>>1277498
yeah you are right. i'm thinking of letting go of some btc now. Just waiting for the right moment.
Trumpcoin is more important.
I have other coins as well, but they are all in the red ATM, as soon as they go green, i'll be getting rid of them to buy trumpcoin.

MAGA
>>
>>1277498
also, i never specifically said "Please GIVE me Trumpcoins"
I said "Let's see what happens"
and what's happened is that i've made my mind to sell some of btc to buy more of trumpcoin.

that trumpcoin address is for the more altruistic of you guys. a couple hundred trump coins aren't that expensive right now.

MAGA.
>>
>>1277507
Good on you. If you think about it there's far more potential for exponential grown in Trumpcoin than bitcoin. Bitcoin could still go up but still... a $100 move in bitcoin still pales in comparison to a 2c move in Trumpcoin.
>>
I'm as hell to this. why is this trumpcoin interface telling me i'm "out of sync". Furthermore, how do I become "N-Sync". I really want to get in on this rally.
>>
>>1278075
*new
>>
>>1278075
youtube a video dude
i saw a peercoin video that explains everything. and yes all the software are exactly the same.
>>
>>1278075
Just wait for it to sync and you'll be right.
Thread replies: 225
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.