[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what's your online passive income?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 6
File: 33333.jpg (84 KB, 414x414) Image search: [Google]
33333.jpg
84 KB, 414x414
anyone else on /biz/ earn a passive income online?

For me, i have social media bots i created that earn €2000+ per week.

this financial freedom has allowed me to invest my time into learning other passive income methods and I will soon be launching a series of informational + dropshipping websites. once the sites are made and published they'll require maybe 1 hour per week each of maintenance. From there I am gonna keep launching new onliness businesses every 3 months or so..

Passive income online is so fucking easy once you take the time to learn basic internet marketing. it doesn't have to be some shady shit either. literally just creating a basic informational website and putting google adsense banners on there will earn you a passive income for the rest of your life, if you do it correctly.. The internet is the greatest tool ever created and anyone can use it to get crazy rich, without a college education, without any formal experience, and without leaving your fucking house!

I didn't go to college, i travel non-stop , so i don't have any friends in this industry.. wanted to talk about passive income online..
>>
>>1206569
proof or gtfo.
>>
>>1206569
i'm going through the process of my first dropshipping order, just getting labels/logos done this week.

can you give an example of a basic informational website that you mean so i can have a look at what type of things are out there. i, like most people, have knowledge of things, but i don't know what would be of interest, and how to format it. the whole google adsense thing is no problem i understand that. i'm not asking to see yours, just one you might have looked at before.

i could of course google for some examples, but to see one you think is decent would be interesting.
>>
>>1206569
Currently looking for a way to earn passive income as well, but the method seems almost too fucking easy and people explaining how to do it are usually faggots trying to sell their useless tutorials/fake bots.

The only thing stopping me from giving it a try is the social media bot part. No idea how to get my hands on a decent one that actually works. How did you get yours?
>>
File: OP.jpg (55 KB, 260x370) Image search: [Google]
OP.jpg
55 KB, 260x370
>>1206569
>a series of informational + dropshipping websites
Pic related
>>
>>1206603
nah not gonna show proof, don't really care if you don't believe me.

>>1206615
i couldn't think of any obvious good ones running only on adsense off top of my head, but here is a informational site that earns passive income through amazaon affiliate program instead of adsense.

>>1206676
honestly, most of my bots are made with imacros, simple free software, the more complex ones i pay someone else to make. its the idea that is the important part, you can always pay a dev to build a bot when you have a solid idea.
>>
>>1206753
forgot to post the link to the amazon affiliate site: http://shaverguru.com/
>>
>>1206753
>>1206756
thanks for that link, looks interesting. on first view it looks like advert/press releases being rewritten for the content, plus an original content blog.

regarding your own websites, do you use google sponsored links or just rely on SEO to get people to find your sites? if you use sponsored links, how much (on average) do you pay for what kind of reults?

i appreciate your info & help, thanks
>>
how do you monetize social media?
Can you explain in detail and give any examples?
>>
File: 1445355804316s.jpg (7 KB, 250x207) Image search: [Google]
1445355804316s.jpg
7 KB, 250x207
>>1206683
That dude lives in my neighborhood. He still wears those suits, and his car his covered in question marks.
>>
>>1206780
this please
are you just selling fake friends?
>>
>>1206569
>For me, i have social media bots i created that earn €2000+ per week.
Are you that faggot that hijacks people's accounts to spam Oakley ads?
>>
File: Am13D.png (396 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Am13D.png
396 KB, 640x480
>>1206683
I see the Riddler has escaped again.
Better turn on the Bat-signal.
>>
Where is the difference between what you do and just buying the bot traffic from some shit-tier country to reap all that sweet ad money?

http://digiday.com/publishers/confessions-bot-traffic-buyer/

Does this stuff still work btw?
>>
>>1206780
>>1206805
>>1206810

in short, what i do is: build up followers on social accounts and then promote affiliate links through them.

its not that complicated, you can do it fine manually too, I have automated the process of acquiring new followers + posting the content to the accounts.

This can be done on every social media from pinterest to periscope , diff platforms are better for diff niches, for example pinterest is mostly female so fashion niche does well there.

There are services you can use to automate your social accounts postings, some i think of are mass planner , and followliker. to earn though you need a following and that is the hardest part, on my favorite social media site i have made my own automated system to generate about 8k new, legit followers every day (its not follow/unfollow method). i am not using one of the big 3 social networks, and im not sharing how i get my followers or how i have automated that part of it.
>>
>>1206830
that is arbitrage, and it works too, its not what i do though. this traffic is very hit and miss and it will take you a long time to find a reliable source. as well as many networks not accepting it.
>>
>>1206831
How the fuck you do not get banned by adsense?
Adsense is incredibly nuts about security and fraud and in general about its TOS.

In my case im making around 200 to 300 USD monthly with my Youtube channel, I have 60k subscribers and im growing at around 10k subs per month, each month I grow faster.

I make around 2 to 4 million views monthly.

The problem: Most of my public is from hispanic countries which pays like shit. I don't know what to do to get public from the USA and whatnot. In the future I might try other keywords trying to get public from the USA but right now I don't want to change things much because im growing steadily.

I have tried adding g2a affiliate links in my channel header and vid descriptions but no fucking one buys shit. I see people clicking, but no sales whatsoever after a month. Most of the people on my channel are kids, so they aren't going to be buying shit. My channel niche is animations, I use mostly flash, and im learning cinema 4d too. It's the only niche i've had success with and it's all whitehat, so at least I have a peace of mind at night that I will not wake up with my "empire" crushed. Another problem is since animations take more time to make, I can't be constantly churning out videos, but at least I get tons of views per video, but it's not enough. I need at least 1000 USD monthly. I want to reach a point where even if I stop uploading videos, the channel will forever have views and give me money, but right now I will need to keep uploading videos at least each 2 or 3 weeks otherwise I see the views going down. I deserve a lot more money for what I do, but again this niche is the only one where i've seen success at.

Im slowly growing my twitter and fb fanpage, but it grows really slowly compared to my youtube channel which is blowing up.

It sucks that im growing so much and I move a lot of traffic, but it pays really bad. Any ideas?
>>
Am planning to get passive income, made a Twitter account, wrote a python script to scrape stuff from /r/shittyaskscience and am following 1000 people a day. Here's the account https://twitter.com/proscienctister. Only made it yesterday.
>>
>>1206831
This thread is actually interesting. Did you try followliker or massplanner yourself and are their services actually working/worthwhile?

Which social media sites would you suggest and why not one of the big 3?
>>
>>1206859
i don't use adsense on my social accounts? i use affiliate networks that are relevent to my niche
>>
>>1206864
Good idea
I'm going to copy it but I'll setup a fake bitch account and follow feminists
>>
>>1206866
i have bought followliker for twitter but haven't got around to using it yet. i know the twitter version works well, but the Instagram one is starting to not work..

have used massplanner for facebook and it is perfect, very cheap too. with massplanner you can auto manage FB, twitter, ig, google+ , linkedin all from one piece of software.

i'm not saying not to use the big 3, but there are so many other social networks and apps with millions of users, think outside the box.. any social media site or social app with more than 500k users is worthwhile. use similarweb.com to check usercount on sites + apps. one network i think has great potential for $ is badoo.
>>
>>1206859
about your videos, are they short videos? have you been doing promotion on social media for them? maybe they have the potential to go viral on places like stumbleupon , facebook, vine, etc etc.
>>
>>1206864
>https://twitter.com/proscienctister
god those jokes are horrible
>>
Is it still viable earning an income from adult sites? Like using a white label tube site or something?
>>
>>1206940
It's scraped from leddit.
>>
>>1206878
Thanks for the advice, so basically you use the automated systems to build up a following and then you start posting some matching affiliate links into their groups and hope for the best?

Is there a certain threshold of people you need before cashing out is viable, how many people are enough to get a decent amount of money out of them?

I might just give the whole thing a try
>>
>>1206891
How to even promote them on social media beyond putting links on my youtube channel?

My videos are about 5 to 10 minutes, I only have 12 videos because it takes a long time to make them, but as you can see, 2-4 million average monthly for 12 videos is not bad.

Hopefully when I have around 50 uploaded videos the influx of natural passive views will be high enough to "run itself" so I can maybe upload once a month or even every 2 months.

I have thought about paying some other guy that's big on my niche and has a big facebook following for a mention so I can get some views from other countries.
>>
>>1206569
One of the reasons why I'm studying computer science is naturally for my passion of the major, but also to find 'loopholes' in various systems digitally, like the one you are doing OP.
Godspeed.
>>
>>1207053
well you are obviously doing something right to get that many views, you should be earning more from adsense really though.. why not work your ass off to release as many new videos as you can. the more videos you have the more passive income you will get. and if you upload videos reguarly such as weekly or twice a week, you will get more subscribers and user interaction.
>>
File: iStock_000035092776_Medium.jpg (2 MB, 1698x1131) Image search: [Google]
iStock_000035092776_Medium.jpg
2 MB, 1698x1131
I used to have a mobile app in android that was just informational tutorials about how to hack wifi etc I copy pasted from various forums. Was the first hacking app in the marketplace at the time and made 6k - 9k a month until the prajeets came in and made a million clones, some free. Had a website that went with it that was making about $300/mo selling memberships to 'exclusive content', apps, and linking to affiliate products. Couldve made more but i never updated it, too lazy. Just sold the website on flippa.com for 3k

Now, I recorded a couple courses which i sell on Udemy. Used to get about $400/mo from it but since they've changed their pricing structure sales have dropped, i'm working on some new courses. OP could probably make a course on making bots and sell it on Udemy.

Looking into drop shipping.. read a lot of blogs and stuff about people who do this and make great money. Hard to find free information on getting started doing this though. I heard the Anton Method is good but its like $1500 to enroll. Would love to get some more information on this.

Also building an affiliate site like the shaving one OP posted, kinda like thisiswhyimbroke.com it's just a boring process to search amazon for cool products, get the affiliate link, get the images, upload and post to the site. Would love to automate this process.. something that could be logged into my amazon account, search amazon based on certain keywords i set, copy the affiliate link, then goto my website to paste the affiliate link and upload a picture. Any resources on this, if it's possible, would be pimp.
>>
>>1207116

automating an amazon affiliate pin site like thisiswhyimbroke.com that would be so easy .

infact i found a few products offering just that from a quick google search :) -

http://codecanyon.net/item/wordpress-automatic-plugin/1904470

"Auto post amazon products to wordpress. Wordpress automatic can search Amazon for products matching your keywords, post them and add your affiliate links automatically so you can make commissions from products sold via your referrals."
>>
>>1207109
Im growing at about 1 video per month. I get more than 10k subs monthly.
If I start pushing out a lot of videos they will be shit quality, and I have all this progress because the video quality is pretty decent.

I don't want to end up an slave of an schelude to upload videos, I want to be able ot make a living out of this uploading videos whenever I feel like it.

The CPM is so fucking low tho, i deserve more money, but like I said before hispanic views pay like shit.
>>
>>1207147
That looks pretty sweet, too bad my website is built with Drupal and not Wordpress :/ couldn't find anything similar for Drupal. For the sake of automation, it might be worth rebuilding my site with WordPress just for that functionality.
>>
>>1207159
maybe you could get some paid sponsorship from companies related to your videos. for example famous call of duty youtubers will have animated intros with all their sponsors logos at the beginning of each video.

I haven't made 1 cent with youtube though so i can't give you any real advice
>>
>>1207165
yeah always go wordpress in my opinion, there are an infinite amount of plugins for affiliate marketers and automaters.
>>
>>1207053
>Hopefully when I have around 50 uploaded videos the influx of natural passive views will be high enough to "run itself" so I can maybe upload once a month or even every 2 months.

Enjoy logging in to see that your channel died.

What you're saying here really doesn't mesh with the fact that you think you "deserve" to be given a lot more money for what you do.
>>
>>1207159
Do you make tutorial videos or just show some animations? how complex are they? I'm learning C4D at the moment. Can you show me your channel?
>>
>>1206972

you mean affiliate links as in items from amazon? or affiliate links from affiliate networks like grabads or peerfly?
>>
>>1206789
No way. Post pic
>>
I block all ads and use affiliates.
It's harder work, but I prefer it.
80-20
>>
Uh guys, I would use amazon but my payment account is suspended for no reason. I called them twice and they just can't confirm my identity
>>
Where can i find videos to rip and upload to my youtube account, and not run into copy right notices
>>
Is there any realistic money to be made from making Android apps? I have free time and dedication I just wanna see how much I can make.
>>1206569
Do you know/need any programming to do what you do? What was the growth of your earning curve? How long you been doing this?
>>
>>1206569
>>1206831

Hah, so in a way you're like those instragram 'models' that post pictures with products for money? In a way. That's dope.

But like this all sounds too easy.. Like.. creating a bot that's only purpose is to post content is not difficult. It's even easier if like you said you don't create it from scratch. Getting followers shouldn't be too difficult either, just might take a long time. And all you gotta do is put a link in your post and you get money?

Does your favorite social media site make 99% of your money? Is that it?
>>
>>1207109
I think you didn't get the concept of passive income. If he has to spend all his time coming up with new videos there's nothing passive about it
>>
Where to find bots for advertising ?
like the ones they use to gain youtube subscribers
>>
File: Bacon, Egg and Cheese Bagel.jpg (94 KB, 657x797) Image search: [Google]
Bacon, Egg and Cheese Bagel.jpg
94 KB, 657x797
>>1206569
>anyone else on /biz/ earn a passive income online?

I don't. I wish I did, but I am too lazy to educate myself or setup anything.
Every market I look at, it always seem over saturated, and it seems I am too late to make it work.
I am not "in it" enough to find small markets and join early.
>>
>>1206569
>anyone else on /biz/ earn a passive income online?
in theory I do, but only because I've been too depressed to work on my project for some years.

yet it still keeps ticking over

fuck, I squandered so much. if I'd actually worked on it I'd be rich by now, for sure.
>>
i have good design ideas for shirts/fashion in general, is there a way i could make and then sell these shirts?
>>
>>1206753
>don't really care if you don't believe me.

People who are full of shit ALWAYS say this. Now you've just confirmed it.
>>
>>1208604
u on fleek m7
>>
So since the most important aspect of all this (OP's method) is building a network.

Lets steer the discussion in that direction.

Now Twitter is probably the easiest network to follow people. But if your account looks crappy you will get a really slow increase. It will take a long time in general.

Some tips would be to pump up your own posts, try to make your bots interact with eachothers posts and like them. So your tweets seem more popular than they are, thus will get more attention when real visitors look at your page.

I think authority is important, establishing your page as something bigger than it really is. Turning it into an "industry standard". Look more important and established than you really are.

Ask questions from the visitors, do a poll, get popular in a related hashtag. Also a tip I have is that I noticed that the tweets which featured an image were getting most if not all of the interaction (likes, retweets). So incorporating media into your streams is important to stand out.

The most important thing here is to automate in the background and be able to set it and forget it. I'm able to do this because I have coding skills but for someone else it might not be as easy. I would recommend looking at combining imacros and tweetdeck, if you're a beginner and want to learn automation.

Now that's just twitter. I'm really intrigued by other websites too. For instance I think ask.fm has a lot of potential. The thing you have to remember is that these smaller websites have more intense security measures because they're used to abuse. Huge portions of affiliate marketers also think like OP and see the big 3 social networks as a shit show. They instead choose to focus on the smaller fish.
>>
This seems like a pretty interesting strategy, but I'm still missing the gist of where in the process you get to collect, and the value of what you actually do?
>>
>they don't realize that OP is here to sell/promote the links he posted in here
>>
>>1206569
>social media bots that earn
but that's not how bots wo-
>financial freedom
did you just finish listening to your first business podcast?
>require 1 hour per week
yeah you just listened to a podcast.

what exactly are you even shilling here man? give us the name of the podcast and fuck off

>i don't have any friends
take it to >>>/r9k/ loser. if you want to make money, get a job.
>>
>>1208564
Find a sewing pattern online, edit it to your liking. Send to chinee factory for small run productions, sell/market to boutiques and sites for your niche.
Easy to start, but hard to succeed unless you are truly original or good at marketing to your niche.
>>
>>1206569
>Passive income online is so fucking easy once you take the time to learn basic internet marketing.
Yep. Fun too.

I only made one bot before, but my affiliate link clicks from it went from about 100 a week to over 3 million in a week. It got my account banned. I was pretty butthurt.
>>
>>1207116
I would buy a Udemy course on how to make a Udemy course.
>>
>>1206859
>I deserve a lot more money for what I do
fuck off, dude
>>
>>1209949
3 million? The 6 gorillon gassed jews sound more real desu
Or show proof
Also how much did you make?
>>
>>1210170
I was wrong. It was like half that.
posted here
>>1210020
>>
>>1210188
I'm impressed desu. Good for you.
Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.