[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Let's talk passive income /biz/ I currently have a few easy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 7
File: money.jpg (6 KB, 160x120) Image search: [Google]
money.jpg
6 KB, 160x120
Let's talk passive income /biz/
I currently have a few easy online methods, I'll break them down for you
Computer: eBesucher-roughly 5 cents a day, I run a surfbar tab that automatically looks through sites. Do it in a browser you don't normally use, minimise it, and forget!
Inbox Dollars-this site does not have a great rep, but if you set them as your default search engine you can make roughly 10 cents a week in addition to your 2 cents per email
Phone: Mobile Performance Meter-10 cents a day in some cities, 20 cents in others. You also get a monthly quick survery about your cell plan that pays a dollar. This is an app that just sends your data, entirely passive!
Nielsen Mobile Rewards-$1.09 a week, but takes a few weeks to start paying. Same idea as above, can run with performance meter
Slidejoy-well known lockscreen app, shows me an ad when I open my phone, I get roughly 5$ a month from it
Adme-same idea as above, I make 4$ a month. The two work flawlessly together.

This all adds up to $4.30 a week for me without really lifting a finger! I'm thinking of using this to either pay for hosting to start a website for passive ad income, or to buy candy vending machines around my town.
Am I missing any good online methods? Do you guys have passive income streams? I'd love advice and can provide ref links if you please :)
>>
>>1209611
>$4.30 per week
Holy shit I make that in 3 minutes at my job.
>>
>>1209629
Haha I know it's not much, I hold down a job as well. What I like about it is that I could basically sleep for a week and it'd still come in, so maybe if I can reinvest it and get a larger flow coming I could make some serious money
>>
What about using phone for bitcoin apps?
>>
>>1209659
Interesting, what kind of apps do you mean?
>>
>>1209663
Any of the bitcoin tappers, facuets, and alien bitcoins
>>
>>1209611
what kind of measures are there preventing one from running many instances?

say maybe just 100 or 200 x $4.30
not overly greedy just not a huge fan of working
>>
>>1209673
Hmm interesting, are you thinking run virtual machines of phones and running those apps?
>>
>>1209611

I make $500+ per day at my job.

Doing anything for less than $50 is not worth an hour of my time.
>>
>>1209611
"Passive income" is income you dont work to gain

Like owning a mobile home park or apartment complex where a manager does the work and you judt collect rent (passively)

What youve described is shit tier online work - pan handlers make more than what youre proposing
>>
>>1209611
Also vending is a horrible business - crunch the numbers and youll see why.
>>
>>1209697
>>1209701
Hello! I put in maybe ten seconds of work with these apps a month, so I consider this pretty passive. As a result I'm not worried about how little I make, its all just extra :)
I was on the fence about vending, do you know where I can find some specific numbers about it?
>>
Dividend stocks, 401k, CDs, gov bonds, etc. Make more money & don't have to deal with all the bullshit you do.
>>
I mean. If I can do this all in the same amount of time it takes me to take a shit, I'll give it a try.

$4 a week in the same amount of time as a 5 min crap isn't too bad. But if it takes more than that to set up and do might not be worth it.
>>
I am an idea guy that is also a web developer.

I make websites with ads and affiliate marketing links.

All it takes is a 9 dollar domain name and a 20 dollar a month VPS to host all of them. My smallest website makes between 3 and 15 dollars per day just from adsense.
>>
>>1209930
I should add that after launching I have to do zero work because I only make websites where the user creates the content and markets the website for me.

If a site crashes then my VPS host (DigitalOcean) contacts me, so I don't really even have to check in on them, but I do because I like them.
>>
>>1209946
full time web developer here

always wanted to get into affiliate marketing myself, but just found the whole process mind numbing:
>finding a niche
>finding a webhost
>finding a theme
>creating content.
>SEO

How much of the above did you actually have to do?
>>
File: bot.png (17 KB, 328x973) Image search: [Google]
bot.png
17 KB, 328x973
>>1209978
Affiliate marketing doesn't fit into a lot of my websites. Ads are usually enough. The few that have affiliate links contain instructionals with recommendations that contain the links.

The only time I really use affiliate links for the whole monetization plan is if I'm making an Amazon one-click-purchase bot for the newest scalp-bait item.
Here's a pic of some clicks from one of those bots from last year.

For SEO I don't bother. Users create the content and I give them options to share that content on social media. They want likes/hearts on what they create for epeen reasons so they share it; this brings me more traffic.
>>
>>1209611
give this a spin
https://hashocean.com/?rid=47046
roi is less than 3 months because you get 15MH for free if you sign up, i put in $12 i shall see what happens to it.

why the fuck there are so many passive income threads? it's bullshit the entire concept is bleeding you work a lot to set it up and maintain it or take huge risk. it's passive at all.
>>
>>1210185
it's *not* passive at all.
>>
>>1209946
>where the user creates the content and markets the website for me.
What do you mean by that?
>>
>>1209692
What do you do?
You worked 10years before getting there?
>>
>>1209611

>4$ a week

what a pleb tier racket you got.. seriously, making money online isnt that hard, all you need is $5k
its not hard to get... wasting all that time for $4 is not worth it, familia
>>
Impressive. From the older thread.
Why did they ban you though?

My dad's business has been down lately and I've been learning to create sites so I think I should make one for him since it might spur business and also get in some ad revenue while I'm at it. I have no idea how I will increase the traffic though
>>
>>1209611

Started with $10,000 invested in VWAHX. Currently making $30.00 a month with full dividend reinvestment. Doesn't seem like much, but it's something.
>>
>>1209611
Lol , I earned 4$ in one evening yesterday , tried micro trading for the first time in my life with plus500.
Got 25$ of them for just logging in , then I set 13$ in Dana holding while they were at a low and then selled for 17$ , easy as fuck , needed a half hour . Just had to make 10 clicks.
(sorry for my bad english , It`s not my native language)
>>
costs you more in energy than you make
>>
File: Untitled.png (68 KB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
68 KB, 1280x1024
I mine 0.01BTC daily on HashOcean with daily payout. 15KH/s for free.

https://hashocean.com/?rid=374228
>>
File: Untitled1.png (100 KB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
Untitled1.png
100 KB, 1280x1024
>>1210340
>>
File: DSC_0852.jpg (1 MB, 2592x1944) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0852.jpg
1 MB, 2592x1944
>>1210342
>>
>>1210340
>>1210342
>>1210344
It has 5% referral, sound like a ponzi scheme.

You know that you take a risk for buying 1400 mh/s = 380 USD, anon?
>>
>>1210359
I know. I did. It's paying. This is what i just showd you.
>>
>>1210373
I know it's paying right now but... still take 2-3 month to actually profit from the money you has invested in.

But blah, I'm just some poor fag who didn't even have money to invest in this so who would care anyway.
>>
>>1210244
Vine is a good example. People make content and share it on social media for epeen (total loops).
>>
>>1210502
Ah, now I got it, thanks. I guess that would be a bit too complex for me as I'm not an developer, but I can imagine it works very well.
>>
>>1210359
5% of the hashing power that's 1mh after every 20mh (pretty damn insignificant) and i assume the free 15 doesn't count altho they are unclear on that.
>>
>>1210376
true in 3 months i will be cussing or jumping up and down.
>>
>>1210340
>>1210342
>>1210344
you took some risk i admire your balls i'm a bit more wary, but it can't hurt me to give it a spin with pocket change.
>>
File: Capture.jpg (44 KB, 861x506) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
44 KB, 861x506
I sell ebooks on Amazon, but I don't write them myself. I look for old books that are out of copyright and convert them to kindle format. Don't make a fortune, but it's completely passive. Pic is this month's earnings.
>>
File: 1460568023462.jpg (2 MB, 3840x2400) Image search: [Google]
1460568023462.jpg
2 MB, 3840x2400
>>1210562
Balls of steel my friend. Balls of steel.
>>
>>1210624
after the roi will you reinvest? and at what rate?
>>
>>1210635
this is my greatest dilemma here if i get my money back do i double the hashing power to halve the roi and go for it again, or just take it out and wait for the next round to reinvest?
>>
>>1210594
Do you do any sort of editing or formatting to add value to the text, or do you just sucker people who don't realize they can get the text for free?
>>
>>1210635
>>1210645
No further investing untill the halvening. Than i'll go all in.
>>
>>1210774
yeah the halvening... i always forget about it cause in theory it should change nothing but with all the faggotry going on it might flip the table.
>>
>>1210766
No, I just upload it with no changes. They can get it for free, but they don't know where (not many people have heard of libgen), and they can't get it for the kindle for free.
>>
>>1210792
Gotcha. What do you charge, $.99?

Also, "sucker" might be a harsh word in retrospect. Like you said, lots of people don't know where to get public domain works, so maybe it's worth a dollar a pop to them for someone to spoonfeed it to them on Amazon.
>>
>>1210804
Yep. But if you're thinking of trying it, it's probably too late. 99% of public domain books are on Amazon now, and the other 1% are too obscure to sell.
>>
>>1210844
That's kind of what I figured. Do you know anything about the market for Kindle erotica? I'm a decent writer and could probably crank out some niche fetish stuff without too much trouble.
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.