[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how would you respond to this as a landlord
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 225
Thread images: 8
File: HomelessParis_7032101.jpg (519 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
HomelessParis_7032101.jpg
519 KB, 800x600
don't really know where else to post this. /b/ would just be a continuous stream of kill yourself so i wanted something more than that.

tl;dr: i'm in line to receive SSI benefits because i'm a faggot who got diddled among other things as a child and now i'm fucked in the head and meds for the last few years haven't helped me.

sometime between now and may 15th i will receive benefits; probably around $750 (rent is 455), but i don't have the money for my april rent. i want to talk to my landlord about it and this is what i was planning on saying to him

>so i can't pay april's rent. there's no way. i'm waiting on an SSI claim that, if approved and I get 700 some dollars i think i will, i will get backpayment from when i applied and will be able to pay the rent from then on. i'll find out if i'm approved and how much i get no later than may 15th but they said probably in april. if you can let me slide until then, maybe even add interest to the rent or something, then--and i don't mean this as a threat i'm just trying to be realistic with you--you stand a chance of getting your money. if you don't, and you evict me in april, you'll never get anything. i have a credit score of 222 and i have no assets you can seize under ohio law [here is where i would show him that paper] if you take me to small claims court. i have no income you can garnish. you can't take my piece of shit car, and the hit to my credit score means nothing to me because it's already so bad and i would just wait the 7 years for the collection people to stop calling me. i came here for school and being evicted guarantees that i cannot attend school at OSU again based on conversations i've had with the financial aid and residency people.
>i don't know if Elon allows you to do this or not but that's what i have for you. again, not a threat, but evict me and you'll never get your money back; work with me and wait until the decision is made at the very least and i can pay you.
>>
i know there is the possibility of him saying fuck you and taking me to small claims court but i'm pretty sure i'm judgement proof based on this: http://codes.ohio.gov/orc/2329.66v2 since i don't own a car worth that much and own very little besides that.

i know SSI approval on the first attempt is relatively uncommon but i just wanted to know what you think of my idea for this. i don't want to be evicted and i can't think of any way out of this besides this.
>>
>>1151453

i hope you intend on asking nicely first? when i was doing really bad i called my landlord and politely told him i would be late on a months rent next month, but would absolutely pay double upon the following month. he had zero issues with it. try to be nice first. keep your backup and safety options to yourself for now.
>>
>>1151518
my disability is a mental one and i'll probably be crying when i'm having this conversation with him. i doubt i'll come off as threatening. i just don't know how likely it is for a landlord who is owned by a company to let me slide by for possibly 2 months on a maybe.

even if he's compassionate he may be beholden to the company that owns the ghetto apartment complex i live in.
>>
>>1151518
>politely told him i would be late on a months rent next month
also because i live in a shithole they're really strict on rent. it's due on the first. second day of the month it's $75 late fee. third day and they start the court proceedings to get an eviction order.
>>
>>1151453
Don't be so fucking confrontational and emotional. Shit this is business.

Inform him that you'll be late. Give him a date and amount for the next payment. If he accepts you're done negotiating.
If he doesn't accept then offer recourse. If he accepts due recourse. then he accepts it.
No need to let him know your personal business.

Credit Scores don't even go below 300 so we know you're lying or ignorant.
7 years is only for mortgage default, which nobody is stupid enough to do without filing for bankruptcy first, b/c bankruptcy is only 2 years.

Go talk to anthonythecreditexpert and get your shit fixed. visit creditboards.com and learn to file cease and desist letters to your debtors.

How would the school even know about your eviction. that's nonsense.
Please never have ideas again. Read first. no thinking just repeat what's in law textbooks.

>>1151531
That's every place. don't sweat it. calm down and act rational and pay the late fee when you can.
Don't make excuses. only give solutions.
All the landolord cares about is dates and amounts.
>>
>>1151875
>Give him a date and amount for the next payment
There are no set dates and there is no guarantee I will get the SSI.
>Credit Scores don't even go below 300 so we know you're lying or ignorant.
When I started my electricity at my place they sent me a letter saying my credit score was 222 according to their checks. Also my grandfather has a score higher than 700. You're uninformed.
>7 years is only for mortgage default, which nobody is stupid enough to do without filing for bankruptcy first, b/c bankruptcy is only 2 years.
No it's not. 7 years is when debt drops off your credit report unless the debtors file more paperwork.
>Go talk to anthonythecreditexpert and get your shit fixed. visit creditboards.com and learn to file cease and desist letters to your debtors.
I don't need help getting them to leave me alone. I have all their numbers blocked. I owe money to TCF bank which is what tanked my credit score.
>How would the school even know about your eviction. that's nonsense.
Because I'm poor and I am an out of state student. I moved there to get residency for tuition so I could afford it but then shit happened and I couldn't work. Even if I get the SSI I still don't qualify under their only other residency status and I wouldn't get enough aid from them to make it free even if I am classified as independent and homeless. Already had them calculate this for me.
>Shit this is business.
Which is why I think it makes sense to tell him that if he ever expects to get money for the lease that he'll have to let me slide until I get denied or approved because he literally can't do anything to me to get me to pay.
>>
Landlord here. I dont give a fuck about your neetbux. You signed a lease and are bound to that lease. Rent is due when it's due. I f I was your landlord, I'd say "Sure you can pay a day or two late, but there's gonna be a $35 late charge per the terms of your rental agreement."
>>
>>1151893
>Landlord here. I dont give a fuck about your neetbux. You signed a lease and are bound to that lease. Rent is due when it's due. I f I was your landlord, I'd say "Sure you can pay a day or two late, but there's gonna be a $35 late charge per the terms of your rental agreement."
It's not a day or two late. This could be up to 2 months late.
>>
>>1151894
Enjoy having an eviction on your credit report.
>>
>>1151907
>Enjoy having an eviction on your credit report.
I don't really care.

Is my presentation to him not valid or what? If he wants money from me then he has to work with me otherwise ohio exemptions prevent him from taking anything from me and i would have no income.
>>
>>1151907
besides, what difference does it really make? if i go into a rental office and have enough money to cover all 12 months of the lease in cash do you really think they're going to give a shit about an eviction notice?
>>
>>1151909
you should care because your rental options will diminish even further once you have an eviction on your credit report.

>>1151915
yes, they will care. you're obviously retarded since you keep claiming your credit is 222 when the lowest FICO score is 300, but a shit score plus an eviction means that no one in their right mind, except a slum lord, would take you on. best start sucking dicks for rent money, faggot.
>>
>>1151920
>you should care because your rental options will diminish even further once you have an eviction on your credit report.
Then I'll rent with my friend.

>>1151920
>yes, they will care. you're obviously retarded since you keep claiming your credit is 222 when the lowest FICO score is 300, but a shit score plus an eviction means that no one in their right mind, except a slum lord, would take you on. best start sucking dicks for rent money, faggot.
>go into rental office
>ask how much rent is per month for unit
>produce 12 months of rent in cash
>they still say no
in what world would this happen? the entire lease is already paid for. what risk is the landlord taking?
>>
>>1151922
any non-retarded landlord will check the credit of everyone over 18 years old that's on the lease.

yes, because the risk is letting in a shitbag that will trash the place. an eviction is the biggest red flag there can be. it's not just about the tenant's ability to pay rent, but it says that the tenant is a deadbeat that cannot be trusted to act like a normal human being. realistically, having an eviction on your record will disqualify you from everywhere except slums where they don't care if you trash the apartment any further than it already is.
>>
>>1151931
The place is immaculate and I have pictures proving it.

About the credit score, all I know is that when I tried to turn on the electric for the place they said I had a 222 score. If it's not 222 and you're right then it's 300 I guess.

And I don't believe you that if I can explain the reason for the eviction and pay them for the entire lease up front then they would tell me to fuck off.

Can you stop doing what you're doing and answer how you think I have worded what I am going to say to my landlord and its possibility of working?
>>
kill yourself
>>
I would take your word for it, but start the eviction process. IIRC is most places it is a 90 day process from filing. If you come through with the money the eviction would be dropped. If you don't I got a month's start on getting a new paying tennant
>>
>>1151938
thanks for the bump.
>>
>>1151936
if one of my tenants said what you plan on saying i'd start the eviction process the same day. i'm not going to wait 2 months to find out if you will pay up. i'd rather cut my losses, boot you, and take someone else in.

also, future landlords will not give a fuck about your sob stories or any proof you have of being a good tenant. if the place is decently priced then there are multiple people contacting you every day the ad is up. why choose someone with a shit credit and an eviction?

your best bet is to go on craigslist and start doing shit one day jobs hoping you'll scrape enough to cover rent.
>>
You have about 2 weeks left to come up with the cash...otherwise just talk to your manager about delaying payment...nobody here can predict how he will react, but be prepared for the worst
>>
>>1151915
>if i go into a rental office and have enough money to cover all 12 months of the lease in cash do you really think they're going to give a shit about an eviction notice?

Yes they will care. but your pathetic broke ass would never be able to save that much money anyway.

Why are you shitposting on 4chan and not out earning money to pay your rent?
>>
>>1151950
>your best bet is to go on craigslist and start doing shit one day jobs hoping you'll scrape enough to cover rent.

This. If your mental issues are bad enough you can't hold a job a mental institution or group home would be a more appropriate living situation.
>>
>>1151950
Yeah I realize evictions are bad, but if I walk in with images and all kinds of other evidence proving I took care of the apartment and have 12 months of rent up front and they still say no then I'll just have my grandparents cosign the lease because they have immaculate credit and knowing that I laid the lease off in full they wouldn't have a problem with doing so. My grandfather had a credit score of 845. I don't think I'd have any problems like you're describing.

You're just being a faggot and not helping me.

Would you take me to small claims court if you were my landlord? I have a car worth $500 and nothing else over $525 in value like the Ohio law I posted earlier exempts them from taking.
>>
>>1151959
how old are you?
>>
>>1151955
Because if I get evicted I'll be getting 750/m and would easily be able to save enough for a full lease considering I would have no other expenses since I'm on food stamps and medicaid anyway. It wouldn't take long to get the ~$5000 for a full lease.

>>1151956
There are a plethora of disorders that I don't want to go into because I'll just get a stream of kill yourself and no useful information. Basically it makes it so I can't be outside for more than 1hr without a benzo or sedative or I freak out and have a psychotic episode and my medicaid doctor won't prescribe me benzos and there are no other doctors in the area.

It's not possible for me to work until I get this fixed... I have 3 doctors saying such to the SS department
>>
>>1151966
I'll be 21 in 3 months.
>>
>>1151959
kek

go ahead and do whatever you want, dipshit. you're just a moron disregarding the truth because you're fucked in the head and it's easier to live in your delusional world.

you're a retarded broke faggot who read up a bunch of shit online that's going to go up against a management company which most likely has a lawyer on retainer. have fun with that.
>>
>>1151972
>you're a retarded broke faggot who read up a bunch of shit online that's going to go up against a management company which most likely has a lawyer on retainer.
Why do I care? Let me cite the laws for you:
>The person's interest, not to exceed three thousand two hundred twenty-five dollars, in one motor vehicle;
I drive a 94 Honda Civic CX with body damage and considerable mechanical problems. Do you think that car is worth $3225?
>The person's interest, not to exceed five hundred twenty-five dollars in any particular item or ten thousand seven hundred seventy-five dollars in aggregate value, in household furnishings, household goods, wearing apparel, appliances, books, animals, crops, musical instruments, firearms, and hunting and fishing equipment that are held primarily for the personal, family, or household use of the person;
I don't own anything worth $525 and I certainly don't own an aggregate of $10,000.

I'd be Judgement-proof. All they could do is send it to collections which I would ignore for 7 years or just file bankruptcy.
>>
>>1151453
Kill yourself
>>
>>1151980
thanks for bump

i grew up my whole life hearing that from everyone and i haven't done it yet. some faggot on the internet isn't gonna make me do it now.
>>
File: ss+(2016-03-19+at+01.05.52).png (48 KB, 728x444) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-03-19+at+01.05.52).png
48 KB, 728x444
>>1151972
more info on why they stand basically no chance of getting anything from me in small claims if they even bother.

i can't tell if you think i'm going to try to sue the company. i'm not. i'm just trying to get advice on what landlords would do or say if confronted with what i wrote in the OP. obviously i expect more rude answers and vitriol here but i want a general idea.
>>
>>1151968
>Basically it makes it so I can't be outside for more than 1hr without a benzo or sedative or I freak out and have a psychotic episode and my medicaid doctor won't prescribe me benzos and there are no other doctors in the area.

Some time in a mental institution where bezos are given out like candy would show that you need them to function.
>>
>>1152008
>Some time in a mental institution where bezos are given out like candy would show that you need them to function.
I've been in psych wards and they don't help me. My conditions don't respond to standard treatment and my doctor won't refer me for experimental stuff. He gave me something that I took before that didn't work and won't see me again for 2 months.

There is nothing a psych ward could do for me but force me to take my antipsychotic which I don't need help with.

And you're deluded if you think they hand out benzos like candy. I'd be more likely to get a haloperidol shot in the ass.
>>
>>1151992
I don't care about small claims from some broke cripple. Its not worth my time. If you come at me like you are saying above. Its a threat.
I don't have time to be threatened I'll just to court and do what I have to do.

As a landlord whose let people stay when they couldn't pay, its far kinder to kick them out early when they've got a hope and a prayer of finding new accommodations then to drain them of all their funds and kick them out later with no money and no hope.

Can you make partial payments to the landlord? That will make you unevictable for a lttle while longer.
>>
>>1152027
>Can you make partial payments to the landlord? That will make you unevictable for a lttle while longer.
No. I have $50 and foodstamps.

> Its a threat.
How is it a threat? I'm coming at him like a business man. If he wants my money then he could choose to let me stay. If he doesn't then he can say fuck you and he'll never get it. As far as I know the unit I live in went unrented for months because it had a wall bed.

> its far kinder to kick them out early when they've got a hope and a prayer of finding new accommodations
How is it kind to give anyone an eviction?
>>
>>1152031
>I'm coming at him like a business man
Except you're not. You come off as a push over.

>If he wants my money he should choose to let me stay
and what's to say that he won't be in this situation again next month? Why should he trust someone with a horrible credit score at all? If you actually knew business, you'd realize it's more cost effective to get you evicted and get a more reliable tennant. It's also kinder to get kicked out early because it gives you a chance of finding another place to live and sort of start over (but not really because of your credit score).

Anyways OP if you want to stay where your at, use task rabbit and amazon's Mechanical Turk to make money now so that you can actually pay back your rent
>>
>>1152062
>use task rabbit and amazon's Mechanical Turk to make money now so that you can actually pay back your rent
don't know how to program.

thank you for your useless post i guess.

the unit goes unrented for months in a shit part of town with a rent too high for what it is and you think it makes more sense for him to say fuck you and evict me so he can wait several more months for another person to come rent the piece of shit unit.

makes sense completely.
>>
>>1152062
task rabbit isn't programming its buying groceries and doing odd pickups for people.

>>1152064
Then you're renting from an incompetent landlord.

>> I'm coming like a businessman
NO. You're showing your full hand at the beginning of the poker game.
>>
>>1152064
>Don't know how to program
If you actually looked up what these were/are you would know that you don't need to know how to program to use these

>units go unrented for months
oh you mean like how the landlord assumes the unit will be if you stay there

look kid I wanted to help, but you're one of those people who doesn't actually want help or advice, and came looking for confirmation/sympathy
>>
>>1152081
>task rabbit isn't programming its buying groceries and doing odd pickups for people.
I just said earlier i can't leave the house.
Mechanical Turk is programming.

>NO. You're showing your full hand at the beginning of the poker game.
so what exactly do you think i should go to him with?

>>1152082
>oh you mean like how the landlord assumes the unit will be if you stay there
except there's a possibility of him getting paid and not having to wait months for another tenant and lose the 2300 i still owe on the lease.

>look kid I wanted to help, but you're one of those people who doesn't actually want help or advice, and came looking for confirmation/sympathy
no i want help but so far everyone has just told me i'm a retard who doesn't understand what he's doing and telling me to kill myself and that i'm stupid for having a bad credit score and etc. i'm not stupid enough to come to 4chan for sympathy. i could go to tumblr if i wanted that.

if you want to help me then help me. i can't leave the house to work even part time. i can hardly go to my damn psychiatrist. there isn't any sort of real job i can do without interaction with people which is what sets off my problems. that's why i'm in line for disability money.

if you have some way of helping me convincing my landlord or making money without contacting other people and no programming knowledge or graphic design ability then tell me because i don't know of any.

i get it. i know an eviction is a fuck your whole life up sort of thing. i get that owing $400 to TCF bank and then $2300 to this landlord is bad and i'll probably have to declare bankruptcy. i get it but there's nothing i can do about it. i get it that a 300 credit score is fucking awful. i can't change any of this right now.
>>
File: 1446772126021.png (172 KB, 348x401) Image search: [Google]
1446772126021.png
172 KB, 348x401
ITT: "I was touched in a naughty spot by Uncle Chad and I now think that gives me a right to act like an entitled jew who can bum off of others because they don't know how hard my life has been"

Find a way to pay or use collateral, or get out of the apartment. You can't even guarantee when or if you'll get it. You're a complete liability.
>>
>>1152114
>You can't even guarantee when or if you'll get it. You're a complete liability.
well i guess he loses 2.3k then.
and if he wants to be a complete dick to me then i can trash the apartment too because they can't take shit from me because of judgement-proof anyway.

charge me fees all you want. you won't get the money.
>>
>>1152126
Actually that would probably work out in your favor, since you would likely just end up in jail when he presses charges. And jail gives you a bed, three meals a day, and free plumbing/gym membership. It's basically the best thing that can happen to you.
>>
>>1152132
>when he presses charges.
presses charges for what? I won't burn the place down. i'll just go down the list of things in the lease they list that they give amounts you have to pay to repair and do every single one of them.

he can't take anything from me. you keep forgetting this. and debtor's prison doesn't exist anymore.
>>
>>1151453
>45 responses
Topkek. Why are you guys wasting time on this worthless human being? I've seen people missing most of their limbs contribute more to society than this piece of shit. Threaten your landlord then trash the apartment because you're throwing a tantrum that a landlord wont let you live there for free? Fuck off.
>>
>>1152148
thanks for the bump.
>>
>>1152148
If you can give me a single good reason why I shouldn't do all the damage I can get away with to the apartment if he chooses to evict me then I'll reconsider.
>>
>>1152160
What the hell do I care? Go ham. Niggers are going to nig.
>>
Being a landlord sounds truly annoying as fuck.
>>
>>1152166
only when you let in dumb niggers with no credit like the OP. that's not to say that a good credit means the tenant will be trouble free, but at the very least they are far more likely to pay the rent on time and not fuck up the apartment.
>>
>>1152151
>>1152136
im a land lord and if i had a little shit like you id kick your ass if your trashed my place no one whould be able to prove it any way because id have an alibi it was probably a nigger anyway
>>
>>1152151
I actually thought you wanted help but after reading your bullshit i hope you dont get disability and he kicks your ass out maybe your uncle will give you a free place to stay in exchange for some more diddling faggot
>>
>>1152175
>guy spits vitriol at me
>expects me to not respond with equal vitriol and suck his dick so he can tell me to kill myself for the 5th time
What did you expect? I'm not gonna treat anyone with respect if they won't do the same for me.
>>
>>1152173
You'd have no opportunity to kick my ass kek. If I get evicted I've move out in the middle of the night and the office (and thus landlord) goes home at like 5pm.

Nice try pretending to be a tough shit though.
>>
>>1152170
Up until this point I've paid rent early every month and he says I'm one of his best, least troubling tenants.

If he wants to screw me then why should I not do the same to him when I'm legally immune and don't give a fuck about whatever he's gonna send to collections?
>>
>if you don't, and you evict me in april, you'll never get anything. i have a credit score of 222 and i have no assets you can seize under ohio law [here is where i would show him that paper] if you take me to small claims court. i have no income you can garnish. you can't take my piece of shit car, and the hit to my credit score means nothing to me because it's already so bad and i would just wait the 7 years for the collection people to stop calling me.

Here's what I think you missed. If the guy is a landlord and has an apartment complex losing your "$2700" is nothing. It's practically chump change for him. Now, you COULD trash his apartment but that shit is easy to repair. Within the week he could have that place repaired, cleaned, and good to go for a real tenant rather than you. He'd save himself the 2+months rent(let's be real if he does bend over you will take advantage of this again) but more importantly he'd lose you which is the real problem here.

You come of as really mentally unstable and as someone who could do MASSIVE property damage. I'd want to have you removed ASAP. Much better that way IMO.

I dunno, you're really setting yourself up for failure desu senpai.
>>
>>1152185
How the fuck is he screwing you retard? Landlord expect tenants to pay rent. Its what you are supposed to do. You don't get any brownie points for being a responsible adult. If you cant pay your rent and he decides to work something out so you can still stay there then he is going above and beyond what is legally required. If he evicts you, he isnt trying to fuck you over, he has a business to run. Stop taking everything so personally. Just because you have mental issues does not give you the right to act like a total cunt. You're 21 years old, man the fuck up and take some responsibilty for yourself and your actions.
>>
Bumping for lulz. Legit though, the op . is right. In ohio they cannot go after him. Threaten to shit all over the walls if he kicks you out.
>>
>>1152186
This. I think the landlord will cut his losses. You don't stick your dick in crazy.
>>
After reading this thread I have more sympathy for the landlord than I do for the OP.

Op, you sound like a complete cockmuncher. This is what will happen. You will go to the landlord company with this. They will ignore it and send a letter saying you have to move out by a certain date. And you will move out on that date and try and find a new place to live.
>>
Oh, and I would tell you to buy ethereum but I dont even want to own the same thing as you do.
>>
>>1152189
I wonder if he'd call the cops.

>>1152188
Because I stand a good chance of being able to pay the rent back and he is literally ruining my future if he evicts me because of the way the school works. If you ruin my future over $2700 then you're screwing me and you deserve shit all over your walls. Use it to paste the peeling drywall back. Tear up the carpet to shit since I have a cat. Hide shit in the vents. Anything. I don't fucking care at that point.

>>1152186
Well you're an asshole and the landlord seems like the genuinely nice guy so maybe he won't be as much as a faggot as you and tell me to kill myself and shit when there are literally gunshots on the campus and all I do is keep to myself. I would fuck your apartment up too if you did what you said.
>>
>>1152202
>If you ruin my future over $2700 then you're screwing me
You did that to yourself faggot. Maybe next time you will move into a place you can afford. Life lesson learned.
>>
>>1152202
And to expand on this: if he were to agree to at least wait until I get my decision and I got denied I would leave peacefully and without issue. It's not his fault I got denied so I wouldn't take it out on him.

It is his fault if he fucks my whole future over "chump change" because he's an amoral capitalist asshole.

If $2700 is chump change and I'm suffering from something that isn't my fault at all then why would you intentionally ruin my future if I tell you flat out that's what's going to happen if you do this? I'll leave the complex at the end of the lease and you'll never hear from me again.

If it's such a small sum then why fuck me so hard over it?
>>
>>1152208
I could afford it when I was able to work.

Then I lost the ability to work. That's not my fault.
>>
>>1152202
>hurr duur its the landlords fault i cant pay my rent
Why the fuck do generations keep getting more and more entitled? It used to be when people couldn't pay their rent they figured something else out instead of whining and blaming the world. You are a literal cancer. Darwinism would have weeded you out of the gene pool by now if it wasnt for autismbux.
>>
>>1152215
I've been unable to work since December. Since then I've been selling shit like my guitar and computer to pay rent. I don't have anything more to sell. It's not like I just don't want to pay and say lol.fuck u. I just want him to give me a fucking chance so my future isn't ruined over chump change to him.

Like. I said if I get denied or they don't give enough money then I'll leave no problems no hard feelings.
>>
Maybe I'm just too much of a white knight. OP, best you can do is explain the situation to him. Give him dates and amounts. Tell him you've been a good tenant up until this point and just pray for some compassion. Don't make threats. Understand that if you do get evicted, that's his right as landlord. Tell him you can pay the rent, just not right now and maybe work out something that will work for both of you. Two months is a long time to be waiting on a maybe though. Perhaps try to sell it to him as a sure thing? What's the landlord like? Have you had much interaction with him?
>>
>>1152229
He's a nice black guy. Was realistic with me about the crime rate and shit in the area. No bullshitting. Seemed like he had a kind heart and apparently ever since he took over the property crime rates have plummeted and generally everything looks a lot nicer.

He seems like a nice guy but black people tend to not believe in mental illness so I don't know how he would react to that explanation. I'd be willing to show him my medical records from my psychiatrist... Basically anything he wants if he just gives me leniency until I know if I'm approved or denied.

I don't want to destroy the apartment any more than I want my school life to be ruined but the $2300 left on my lease (that's like 450 a month. I don't know if some of you are understanding this) is chump change then why ruin me for something he doesn't care much about?

I understand that if he does it for me then maybe it sets a precedent for other people but these are extenuating circumstances.... Most people who can't pay rent don't end up in my situation.
>>
>>1152202
>when there are literally gunshots on the campus and all I do is keep to myself
>campus

Don't you mean complex? Serious question, I've never lived in apartments before my parents paid for a house near my college when I went to school.

>I would fuck your apartment up too if you did what you said.
My parents are both doctors, I've always lived in houses. See above.

>>1152195
Yeah, I'm telling you that anything sort of burning the place down is relatively easy to repair if you have the resources. I worked for an uncles construction firm and did my own home maintanence of the rented place for kicks.
>>
>>1152253
No. It's a bunch of separate buildings on a campus. Not tall apartment complex building.
>>
I mean I understand that capitalist business is amoral and shit but are you guys really so heartless that you'd throw some poor kid out and ruin his future because he got fucked by the genetic lottery without even giving him a chance? The SSI people told me I should expect a decision in April or late this month but it could be delayed until may 15th.

I get it. It's a long time. Businesses need to make money, but you richfags already said what I owe him is chump change. Would you really be so unwilling to give me a chance so that I can go back to school and continue doing pre-med? It's not like I'm hopeless or stupid—I had a 3.7 first year. I had a 34 ACT and numerous 5s on AP exams.

I went to an out of state school to escape the shit that ruined me back in my home state and so I can actually do something with my potential with no interferences. I was unlucky and some shit happened to me. It's not your problem and it's not your fault but do you have no empathy or even sympathy?

Yeah I know this is sobstory shit but just try to keep the edginess out of the equation and act like a human with a heart.
>>
Have fun being homeless op.
>>
>>1152273
>continue doing pre-med
But cant get a job. Kill yourself.

>>1152281
This.
>>
>>1152281
Epic meme. Even if he kicks me out and I wreck his apartment I'll just move back to my state and collect neetbux with no expenses and go to college for free because it would be instate and I'd be "homeless"

I'd just have to go through the system again for food stamps and medicaid. It's not that big of an inconvenience besides transferring my transcripts.
>>
>>1152213

You have enough time to shitpost on 4chan for hours. I'm sure you're stable enough to do a few oddjobs on Craigslist to scrounge up $400 or so
>>
>>1152284
I don't have to go to lecture to get an A on the tests and I didn't have the problems I'm having now when I was in school.

Besides any school I go back to has to accommodate my disability which means recorded lectures and tests in isolated rooms. That I can handle. 8-10 warehouse jobs around people I can't do.
>>
>>1151453
kill yourself
>>
>>1152288
8-10hrs I meant.

>>1152290
Thanks for the bump
>>
>>1152273
>thinking about pre-med
Sometimes, you must accept that there are things you cannot do. I'll fold on the mental health thing, but you need to forget about school or anything of that nonsense and focus on getting income.

You lost out on you chance for the big leagues for the time being, what you are in is known as survival mode.

That is the world of today, whether it's right or wrong is inconsequential. What matters is that you learn how to play. What you are doing is simply lashing out at someone, who by the sounds of it is a decent person, because you're too weak to attack your own problems. It's a defense mechanism, a shitty one at that.

You have your advice, explain to your landlord that you cannot pay and if there's something you can work out, try to get on your benefits, get some form of income. You're currently in the underclass bruh, you have little other choice.
>>
>>1152287
No because text doesn't have any effect on me but the second I interact with a person everything starts.
>>
>>1152295
Okay then. I'll explain to him and if he says no then I'll tell him he can't get shit from me and never will and trash the apartment.

Simple enough I guess.
>>
>>1152285
If it is so easy why haven't you done so? That's a legitimately good deal you'd be getting. Quit wasting time here and finish school there.
>>
>>1152300

Why are you so insistent on trashing his apartment ID he doesn't give in to your sob story?

Why not just move back and be a NEET, like you said you could do.

I think your problem isn't your mental disorder, it's your sociopathic attitude and your complete lack of empathy AND your holier than thou attitude even though you're literally at the bottom of the barrel.
>>
>>1152301
Because I want to stay in the the school I'm in and I want to keep my gf of 4 years that won't transfer with me.
And I don't want to be around my shitty family that is responsible for everything wrong with me in the first place.
>>
>>1152303
Because if he doesn't understand or have empathy for my story and situation then he deserves none. An eye for an eye. You ruin my chances of going to school where I want to go and my relationship and I ruin your apartment with complete legal immunity.
>>
>>1152304
>Because I want to stay in the the school I'm in and I want to keep my gf of 4 years that won't transfer with me.
How can you afford school when you can't afford housing?

>And I don't want to be around my shitty family that is responsible for everything wrong with me in the first place.
So it's not as easy as you say it is. Interesting.
>>
>>1152297
>pre-med
How the fuck do you plan on getting a job in the medical field if you are incapable of interacting with people and cant even get the most basic of jobs to pay your rent? Face it. You are overplaying your "mental illness" because you are a lazy faggot who wants shit handed to him. How do you live with the shame? Just kill yourself now and get it over with.
>>
>>1152307
He's trolling but it's fun so play along.
>>
>>1152305

And you wonder why your life is such a shitheap.

I'm sure we've been replying to bait this entire time, but if this is true, you're gonna need lady luck, a rabbits foot, and a golden 4 leaf clover for your life. Good luck, you're really gonna need it.
>>
>>1152306
School is free for homeless independent students in state.
I'd actually receive thousands from excess money in the form of grants and Stafford loans from the gubmint and the school itself.

>so it's not as easy as you say it is
I hate my family. Of course it's not that easy to move back into abuse when you're already broken.

Still easier than living in my car and never having the ability to go to school.

>>1152307
>how can you do medicine
I don't know if I posted it in this thread but my shitty medicaid psychiatrist is actively trying to fuck me or make me kill myself. He prescribed me an antipsychotic I've already been on that didn't solve my problems and told me he would ignore me.for the next 2 months despite what I need being ECT or TMS which he flat out refuses to consider. I am highly resistant to psychiatric medicine in general. TMS is the only thing that makes sense; not more atypical antipsychotics.

I'm.essentially untreated right now, which is why i can't work, but I'm not broken permanently.
>>
>>1152307
Oh and thanks for the bump with the kill yourself.
>>
>>1152323
>93 responses in this thread
>thanks for the bump!
>I need more advice come on guys!
Are you guys STILL responding to this attention whore faggot? He is absolutely everything that is wrong with our world today.

Oh I forgot... fucking kill yourself.
>>
>>1152329
Thanks for the bump!

How else do you want me to respond to your retarded comments?
>>
>>1152329
I mean it's not a troll thread people want to know what my illness is and how I'm going to do things. You come in here with your very epic KILL YOURSELD comments and all it is is a free bump for me.
>>
>>1152304
So how exactly do you have a gf if you can't interact with people for more than one hour? The bait would be better if you kept your story consistent.
>>
>>1151972
BTFO
>>
You have to outlay all this to him with full honesty and in a calm manner, without threatening anything (the whole "a chance you'll get your money" thing is an absolute no no).

Be apologetic, but not grovelling. Put yourself in his place and figure out how you'd want your hypothetical tenant to approach this with you.

>>1152251
>black people tend to not believe in mental illness
I have absolutely no reference for whether this is true or not, but there's nothing you can do about it. You'll just have to give it a try.
>>
>>1152344
OP for the 3rd time you should try Amazons Mechanical Turk it's NOT coding/programming and it's a good way you could get money while avoiding people. I have a feeling you didn't look to far into it or else you wouldn't be calling MTurk coding. You also could look into matched betting, a guy has a blog about how websites will offer free or matched betting, you bet on a game with the closest to the same amount of odds. And you bet on both teams. You win regardless of the outcome. OP you should also ditch the attitude and try to not be so defensive
>>
>>1152514
>matched betting
This is not something you should be suggesting to the OP. I know there are risk-free strategies when implemented correctly, but there's always the risk that you'll brainfart and fuck up. This should be something you do as a fun way to get some side cash, when you're in a financially stable situation and won't be fucked if you make a mistake.
>>
>>1152386
Because the gf makes me feel comfortable.
Not at ease but not as bad as when I'm alone.
>>
>>1152495
>put yourself in his place

If I was in his place I would at least wait until the decision made before taking action. Maybe fill out the paperwork for eviction but I wouldn't go to the court until the decision was reached.
>>
>Tries to appeal to landlord's better nature
>Never once says please
>>
>>1151453
kill yourself faggot
>>
>>1152718
Thanks for the bump
>>
>>1152095
>Mechanical Turk is programming.
Like the anon already said, it's not programming.
Maybe spend two seconds reading up what you actually do on it.

Everyone so far has called you a retard because guess what, you're fucking acting like one.
Don't know how many people have to tell you that the way you plan on talking to him is stupid before you understand it, but fucking seriously, don't say that to him.

Here's a hint, when you have to state that you're not threatening them, whatever it is you're saying actually is a threat, otherwise you wouldn't even need to state that you're not threatening them.

In this case you would be being a pushoever and giving them an ultimatum, instead of getting any leeway with your rent situation you'll just piss him off instead, nobody likes being threatened. Especially when those people have a clear advantage over you like he does.

I don't understand how you can't get that through your skull.

Just ask him nicely, instead of saying "you either let me stay or you're not going to see any of this money you fuckhead", because that is basically how you will sound to him.
>>
>>1152946
Okay I'll be nice until he says no then I guess.
>>
Last bump for more opinions from landlords on what they would do if posed a less aggressive version of OP statement
>>
I would evict you. You were doing okay with the whole "I have no assets and my credit score is 200, come at me bro" shtick, but when you got to the part where you admit you came for school and eviction means you can't attend anymore means you just showed me your weakness. If I wait until May 15th, a loser like you probably comes up with another excuse and now I'm out April and May rent. If I evict you now it's only one month's rent lost and you get fucked in the ass.

It's not personal. But a landlord has to be ruthless with tenants or they will take advantage. It goes both ways though, for example if your hot water was broken you'd need to be ruthless with the landlord and look up the law in your state on withholding rent until it's fixed.
>>
>>1153007
Why would you actively sabotage someone trying to better himself?

That's deplorable and what makes me want to destroy the apartment since I'm judgement proof in court.
>>
>>1153007
Oh wait so what you're basically saying is that i should exclude the school thing completely. Still try to convince him to do it out of kindness but if he says no then pull out the "you will never collect from me and you can't hurt my score any more than it already is" guns.
>>
corrected version:

So basically revised it should be.
>>so i have a severe mental illness that prevents me from working. i sold all i have to sell and i don't have enough for april. i'm waiting on an SSI claim that, if approved and I get 700 some dollars i think i will, i will get backpayment from when i applied and will be able to pay the rent from then on. i'll find out if i'm approved and how much i get no later than May 15th, but they said probably in April. if you can let me slide until then, maybe even add interest or whatever i would really appreciate the kindness. I've been a good tenant up to this point... I didn't ask to be struck with this mental illness stuff.

Might show him medical records here.

Here is where he says yes or no. If no then

>Look, this is the only way you stand a chance of getting your money. if you don't work with me, and you evict me in April, you'll never get anything. i have a credit score of 300 and i have no assets you can seize under Ohio law [here is where i would show him that paper] if you take me to small claims court. i have no income you can garnish even if I get SSI. you can't take my piece of shit car because it's not worth enough, and the hit to my credit score means nothing to me because it's already at rock bottom 300 and i would just wait the 7 years for the collection claim to drop off the score or declare bankruptcy.

Here he might say something

>this is what I have for you dude. I like you, and I think you're a fair and kind person. I didn't want to threaten you but that's the reality of the situation. Please at least wait until I hear from social security about my claim. If you don't then unfortunately you'll never get a dime from me, and if I recall correctly you said this unit was hard to rent because of the Murphy bed and the smell. The remaining money on my lease is chump change to you so why can't you at least wait for the decision? How much does it really hurt you?
>>
Honestly dude, I'm not gonna read your shit.
>>
>>1153038
that's okay i can bump this thread for days.
>>
File: 1400129773684.jpg (17 KB, 336x425) Image search: [Google]
1400129773684.jpg
17 KB, 336x425
>mfw reading this thread
>>
maybe i should file for bankruptcy instead if he takes me to small claims court.
>>
>>1153037
I know you're commie, but at least capitalize the first letter after a dot, and don't use the word "stuff".
>>
i stopped being an entitled faggot. what do you think of this instead

>I know this is the last thing a landlord wants to hear, but I'm not going to be able to make April's rent and I would like you to hear me out. Since December I have had to quit working and I have been pulling from savings and selling my valuables to cover rent and bills. I applied to SSI, which is disability income, in December. They have told me that I will absolutely receive a decision by May 15th. SSI is different than SSDI in that I get the money basically immediately after being approved; with SSDI it takes months to receive the money. I want to pay rent on time like I always have, and I want to be the good tenet that I was before, but it's simply that something bad happened to me that's out of my control and is preventing me from doing what I did, and being who I was, before. If you won't wait for the decision, then I beg you to simply allow me to vacate by the end of the first week of April and not file an eviction against me. Send the rest of the lease to collections and it will be paid back eventually, I promise, but please don't ruin my rental and credit life with an eviction when I am this young. I know we entered an agreement, and eviction is a completely justified move on your part, and none of what happened to me is your fault, but just please consider that I didn't choose to have this happen. I wish there was some other way, but there isn't, and I'm sorry I have to come to you with this.
>>
Go rent out with some distant relative so you can keep your money as inheritance.

Man how many years has /b/ been dead for?
>>
>>1154281
>Go rent out with some distant relative so you can keep your money as inheritance.
I don't have any of those.
>>
Im not reading this entire thread. But if you arent working then putting 500 a month into rent is fucking you in the ass. Go live in a homeless shelter for a bit, attend community college using FASFA. Dont fuck up your grades.
>>
>>1154284
read this then >>1154276
i was a big faggot for most of this thread. now i've calmed down.
>Go live in a homeless shelter for a bit, attend community college using FASFA
Out of state community college is still not free. Eviction has been confirmed as ruining my chances of going back to my uni and thus I will just leave the state if my LL decides to go that route.
>>
>>1154284
Some more general tips
>get a bunch of winter gear from a salvation army, including sniw pants
>live out of your cities homeless shelter
>use food donations, but you should be spending 300-400 a month on food/gas
>community college should be free with fasfa
>get 24 credits at whatevrr pace gets you a 3.4 minimum
>once you have that transfer to a local b university with good internships
>>
>>1154291
Why cant you attend in state community college, they have 0 entry.
>>
>>1154303
>Why cant you attend in state community college, they have 0 entry.
Because I've spent the past 7 months trying to establish tuition residency in another state so i can go to a real uni.

if i end up having to leave and go back to my grandparent's home i'll just transfer to an in state real uni there but that's not really something i want to do for a few reasons i've posted. namely because of major and a girlfriend of 4 years who won't transfer back home with me.
>>
>>1154310
And you cant just wait out tuition residency while homeless?
>>
>>1154330
It doesn't count according to the head of residency at the uni. Not even with letters from the shelters and homeless hotline people.

Only leases count.

There is another form I could get but it sucks and I can't get it because I can't work. You basically have to pull in $1500/m after something like an eviction happens but they only let you take less than half time credit hours.
>>
kill yourself
>>
>>1154464
bumpu anti-sage
>>
You keep saying you have nothing to repossess, and you can't sell anything more.
Sell your fucking car.
There’s $500.
A car is a luxury.
Ask the landlord what is a reasonable amount to pay,can you give him $400 if you are that poor.
No landlord sill turn down money in the bank because every day that place lays empty if you are evicted, is money gone.
Also, in the past I have negotiated with landlords several times and have used -
Sublets or occasional Sublets (I.e. Airbnb) like a weekend here and there where I would go to the library all day for space.
Also, I have negotiated handyman work, cleaning, etc for reduced rent. I actually did this twice.
The second time was a backpacker hostel where I lived rent free for 6 months doing basic shit.
I'm talking basic shit you do in your apartment anyway.
Also, seriously consider online work of any fucking kind.
Also, if you want fucking meds find a street dealer or start a thread on 420 or CL and buy or barter what money or meds you have.
My doctors clinic is shit but at least I copped some amytriptiline and swapped it with someone who likes a change from Diazepam, which I prefer for my anxiety and insomnia and ADD.
Sometimes I swap weed instead.
Doesn’t have to be a dealer somes get months worth or take higher doses than you, or are gaming the system and use surplus shit like a credit card.
I know where you are at, because honestly doctors can be really cautious and you have to get one who is experimental and experienced.
I would rather self-medicate than see a doctor maybe once a week, because it is exhausting and the feedback takes too long.
I get live feedback 24/7 from myself on what is working.
While you are at it, put some campaigns up on fundanything or gofundme websites because that is a no-lose situation and you don't even have to lie or be creative.
>>
>>1155582
Ah, but you see, OP can't work. Or leave the house. And it's all society's fault because someone touched them as a kid.

Kids these days need to learn the phrase 'get over it'.
>>
>>1155646
>Kids these days need to learn the phrase 'get over it'.
Sorry I can't just "get over" the voices in my head.

I'll try really hard for you.

>>1155582
>Sell your fucking car.
>There’s $500.
>A car is a luxury.
Where will I live?
How will I go to the meetings and shit to get my benefits that keep my alive?
How will I see my girlfriend where I just barely feel some level of comfort and safety?
How will I see my psychiatrist?

It takes me 20 minutes to get across town from my place and reach my psych/girlfriend/supermarket/benefit office/etc.

It takes at least 2 hours on public transport (buses).

People say in Ohio: "If you don't have a car, buy one or get the fuck out of Ohio"

Selling my car would put me in a worse position than I already am.
>>
>>1151453
Talk to someone who survived the Holocaust.

You'll feel better.
>>
>>1156093
Suffering isn't a contest
>>
>>1151922
where are you getting this 12 months of rent? where are you living until you get it?
>>
>>1151453
As a landlord myself, I would not give you the opportunity to live in my property in the first place, mentally ill, almost broke man should live under lock in the hospital for mentally ill.

As for why you don't have money for your rent. I don't give a shit, if you don't have money, you have to go and pay the debt afterwards. I manage over 40 units and if I would have to take my time to deal with such bullshit every time someone is late on their rent, I would kill myself.
>>
File: CcPeEYRUcAAKtxd.jpg (131 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
CcPeEYRUcAAKtxd.jpg
131 KB, 720x960
hope you feel better dawg
>>
>>1156597
>where are you getting this 12 months of rent?
saved neetbux
> where are you living until you get it?
probably with family if things don't work.

>>1156659
>As a landlord myself, I would not give you the opportunity to live in my property in the first place, mentally ill
i don't have to disclose my medical history to you to rent a property and if you demanded such i would walk away. no reason to read the rest of your post. it probably contains ignorance and shit like "kill all mentally ill" or "lock up all mentally ill" etc.
>>
>>1156683
>i don't have to disclose my medical history to you to rent a property
That is true. But if you behave like a mentally ill person, I would refuse you at once. If you have some sort of schizophrenia, or another kind of mental illness that is not observed immediately, lucky you, bastard.

>no reason to read the rest of your post. it probably contains ignorance and shit like "kill all mentally ill" or "lock up all mentally ill" etc.
Yes, I have quite a lot of experience with mentally ill people, those people now are being taken care of by non profit organisation witch are treating them like gods, two to three employees for one mentally ill, all paid by taxpayer, those organizations are also heavily donated by state funds paid by taxpayer, without his concern what an utter bullshit system we have created. Mentally ill are being equalized with normal people, while normal people working for benefits of mentally ill face strong material and psychical concerns in return of such work, idea of free market destroyed by mandatory subsidies schemes.
>>
>>1156690
>That is true. But if you behave like a mentally ill person, I would refuse you at once.
i don't.

well not usually. maybe it would be more likely if I was grilled by some guy like you who has some vendetta against the mentally ill because of muh taxes, but still unlikely.

>Yes, I have quite a lot of experience with mentally ill people, those people now are being taken care of by non profit organisation witch are treating them like gods

I've been in mental hospitals. I'm not completely dysfunctional. I need a good doctor (that I don't have) who will work with me and do things unorthodox and experimental because i don't respond to any of the medications i've been on.

you're an idiot if you think every person who is mentally ill needs to be locked up.
>>
File: download.png (4 KB, 345x146) Image search: [Google]
download.png
4 KB, 345x146
>>1151453
Kill yourself faggot
>>
>>1156712
anti sage
>>
>>1156659
>I don't give a shit, if you don't have money, you have to go and pay the debt afterwards
Anyway, based on this, given the fact that you knew that I would either be able to pay you the rest of the rent had you given me the time, or if I am denied neetbux and have to continue fighting that you might not see your money EVER (could just declare bankruptcy, judgement-proof, would make you wait until you had the put the red tag on my door to get me out, etc), you would still choose to start the eviction as soon as the lease allows you to?
>>
>>1156742
Well, fastest eviction I have ever done was 2 months based on lease agreement, that's quite a lot of time to get your things done and get the money you owe me.
I had a problem with a tenant once, that was past due for more than two months and didn't want to move out, nor let me in, I had to hire executors (all on his account based on the lease agreement), they had to brake down front door, took his movable properties (computer, furniture, etc... as a forfeit), actually sold it afterwards, sue the shit out of him and kicked him out of the flat. I had my money back in about month, it was worth it. Either pay or get the fuck out, as long as there is someone else to pay the rent, I don't give a fuck about you. On the other hand, if you live in some shithole, a village in Antarctica, I could lower your rent or wait for another month, however if it is not the key, GTFO.
>>
>>1156757
>if you live in some shithole
I live in a shithole in the ghetto surrounded by niggers.
>Well, fastest eviction I have ever done was 2 months based on lease agreement, that's quite a lot of time to get your things done and get the money you owe me.
I agree. It would give me time to figure out if I am getting my neetbux or if I am not and thus I could leave peacefully if I didn't. I don't think that's the case here.
>I had to hire executors (all on his account based on the lease agreement), they had to brake down front door, took his movable properties (computer, furniture, etc... as a forfeit), actually sold it afterwards, sue the shit out of him and kicked him out of the flat. I had my money back in about month, it was worth it.
Well the thing is that it's NOT worth it in my case to do all that shit. All of my property: my car, my computer, my phone, etc, is covered under ohio exemption laws (i.e., you could not hire executors to come and take my shit. it would be illegal).

It would cost you, according to this: http://www.franklinclerk.com/evictions.aspx $265 to get to the point where the police would serve me a notice of "you have 24hrs to GTFO." It would also take a considerable amount of time for the court to see you and me, I could request a continuance at least once and delay it further (adding to the cost), go into the court and argue even if I know I won't win, get a judgement/eviction order, wait until the court delivers me the letter, ignore it, wait until the police issue me the 24hrs or GTFO letter, etc.

Or you could wait 1, 2 months max over $450 rent per month just to see if I would get approved. If you weren't willing to do this, and weren't willing to send the rest of my rent to collections and let me vacate with X days with no eviction, then I would, without a doubt in my mind, make you wait as long as possible (see above) to get me out.

One seems easier than the other to me.
>>
>>1156763
>I live in a shithole in the ghetto surrounded by niggers.
I would never invest in residential real estate in the ghetto, I don't want to have anything to do with niggers, I have only the worst experience with them. That is why I guess you landlord is also a nigger, if so good luck with that.

>All of my property: my car, my computer, my phone, etc, is covered under ohio exemption laws (i.e., you could not hire executors to come and take my shit. it would be illegal).
My bad, good for you, I would never ever trust you as a tenant if I knew that you had zero net worth before you signed the lease.

>It would cost you, according to this: http://www.franklinclerk.com/evictions.aspx $265 to get to the point where the police would serve me a notice of "you have 24hrs to GTFO." It would also take a considerable amount of time for the court to see you and me...
No problem, my brother is in eviction business as a lawyer, you would owe additional money to his company for entire court process. He does that for living, his company is also specialized in selling debt contracts to third party businesses. I am pretty sure, he would actually thank me for you.

>Or you could wait 1, 2 months max over $450 rent per month just to see if I would get approved.
I could, if I was your father or Pope, luckily for me, it's just a simple business operation, you either pay your rent or not, so I don't give a fuck about your approvals.
>>
>>1156782
>I would never invest in residential real estate in the ghetto, I don't want to have anything to do with niggers, I have only the worst experience with them. That is why I guess you landlord is also a nigger, if so good luck with that.
Not everyone is born rich or with rich parents. I did what I could with what I had.
>I would never ever trust you as a tenant if I knew that you had zero net worth before you signed the lease.
Your rent would probably unaffordable to me in the first place. It's not that I have zero net worth; if I sold everything I could pay my rent and have nothing, but that Ohio has laws preventing you from taking what little I do have from me in a judgement.
>No problem, my brother is in eviction business as a lawyer, you would owe additional money to his company for entire court process. He does that for living, his company is also specialized in selling debt contracts to third party businesses. I am pretty sure, he would actually thank me for you.
The more debt you pile on me the more money you stand the lose is the point I'm trying to make. I'm not afraid of bankruptcy. You can put interest on the remaining rent, take me to court 50 times and every time I'd be found judgement-proof, etc. Rack my debt up to $50,000 and waste years of your life. Then I file bankruptcy and you get nothing.

Eviction isn't impossible to come back from and neither is bankruptcy.

>I could, if I was your father or Pope, luckily for me, it's just a simple business operation, you either pay your rent or not, so I don't give a fuck about your approvals.

Well if you were my landlord I would tell you to suck my balls and I'm going to live in your place for free and you're going to waste possibly thousands of dollars and time if you weren't willing to work with me.

Then again you have a vendetta against anyone who has any issues (I bet you blame cancer patients too) so I would probably just say fuck you if you were my landlord in the first place.
>>
>shit poorfags do
>>
>>1156791
thanks for the bump.
>>
>>1156793
get a cash advance or kill yourself nigger
>>
>>1156797
>get a cash advance or kill yourself nigger
Thanks for the bump, again.

Where the fuck would I get a cash advance? I don't have a job. You mean a title loan? No collateral and my credit score (checked yesterday) is 600. No one is going to give me a loan.
>>
>>1156799
A credit card cash advance

I make 11 fucking dollars an hour and they still give me 2k credit with 1k cash advance
>>
>>1156802
>A credit card cash advance
I don't qualify for cards except secured ones. You know how those work, right?
>>
>>1155932
>where will I live?
Where you currently live, after selling your luxury (car) after having some real dough to negotiate with.
Can your girlfriend move in with you?
Can she put in half?
Can you move in with her?
Do you believe your attitude is limiting your options, or your mental illness?
Since you are capable of writing coherent messages and communicating.

>2 hours?
That sucks, but it's workable. I used to spend 2 hours getting to and from my job each way, and at my present job, some still do.

>apartment, girlfriend, benefits, car, free drugs, psychiatrist, college
Count your blessings, son. I never had even two of those things when I needed them, and have been homeless and without support 3 times, with ADD, depression and health issues and massive debt and couldn't qualify for assistance because I wasn't fucked up enough.
It's ironic that I fucked up but didn't qualify for assistance as I hadn't fallen hard enough yet.
Actually becoming an alcoholic or heroin addict actually looked like a viable option at one point, since I was just a pussy homeless binge drinker and pothead instead of a proper fuckup.

This may sound cold, but people in your position are stacking dominoes.
Something has to give here, it may mean hard decisions, like dumping your girl if she is NEET and cannot co-habit or help there.

Can you do online or phone counselling?
You're getting us for free, ya fuck, and I didn't have internet or fuck all to reach out with, I had the clothes on my back and a circa 2008 cellphone held together with tape.
Okl enough of the pissing contest.
I think it's sometimes short can hold you back, since it artificially limits options and you have enablers.
Once I turned my back on the limited assistance options, I only had myself.
I spent all day in the library and read books like a mofo and used free internet.
I didn't even know online work was a thing.
I work online now because I developed Social Anxiety Disorder, and shit is cash.
>>
>>1156847
>Where you currently live, after selling your luxury (car) after having some real dough to negotiate with.
The car is necessary, and besides I can't sell it because I lost the title somewhere in my parent's house and can't afford a new one. It also requires contact with people which is the main issue.

>Can gf move in
No. Controlling Asian father doesn't like me. Has her own place. Etc. He won't let us live together.
>Do you believe your attitude is limiting your options, or your mental illness?
Considering I was working jobs I fucking hated before I got struck with the limiting factor (the mental illness; paranoia, whispers, whatever. already explained some of this) EVEN WITH mental illness that just wasn't debilitating enough to prevent me from working even though it sucked, I think it's safe to say that it's the mental illness. If I was the same way I was before I quit my last job I could have stayed and made 2x my monthly expenses. I couldn't though, because I "knew" my boss was trying to kill me.

>Since you are capable of writing coherent messages and communicating.
I might not be a schizo. I can't give you a proper diagnosis because neither can my doctor. I can only give you symptoms and how they limit me. My doctor isn't trying very hard to help me, either, so it doesn't matter much.

>That sucks, but it's workable.
Only if I was approved without an interview. The main reason I quit my last job was because I was called into my boss's office and asked to stay on (was working seasonal warehouse shit) because I was a good employee and got good numbers. I "knew" he was asking me to stay so he could plot a way to kill me. Had to quit.
>Everything else you said
I was there in my childhood and didn't qualify for shit. It's the reason I was fucked up in the first place, but like you said, no pissing contests.

Continued
>>
File: 1455936752613.jpg (363 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
1455936752613.jpg
363 KB, 1920x1200
Why do you need apartment when it's like SUMMERTIME and you have a car? Are you like a "friend" of mine who got in a similar situation? Just abandon your stuff. Wait, let me walk you through this....

(1) *POLITELY* inform your landlord of your inability to pay your next month's rent due to gov't b.s. and tearfully ask for clemency; much like my old landlord, he'll probably recognize you as a stable tenant and let you fall behind a month or two while you get your finances together.

>If he says no, just pack up some of your stuff into your car and LEAVE! You're FREE! Nothing to hold you back! Just find some friends or a nice place to camp for a day or two as you clear your mind and plan your future! Hang out, listen to the birds, feel the sunshine & breeze, study maps, and just LOSE YOURSELF and then FIND YOURSELF!

>If you cannot come to terms with abandoning your apartment and becoming homeless for a while as you fnd something better (I did that -- in WINTER -- and am great now, plus I had a lot of freedom, saved a ton of money, got some good experiences and now understand the value of things a bit better), then I've got some advice for you....

>Go into a bank with a tersely-written note, something like this:

"Act normally.
Don't activate the alarm.
Take all the $10, $20, $50 & $100 bills from each of your drawers and put them in an envelope.
Give me the money.
Comply or everyone here suffers."

>Smilingly walk up to one of the end tellers, hand them the note while maintaining eye contact & smiling, talk about the weather and idly look about as the teller complies, take the envelope full of money, say thanks & GTFO!

You will now have $7,000 +/- $2,000; launder this cash through taxis & stores, then go pay your rent; you'll have some left over.

>Hooray! You've somehow been able to overcome your maladjustment enough to maintain your maladjusted lifestyle for another few months!

Listen: I feel you on the panic, but you've gotta bootstrap yourself, buddy!
>>
>>1156847
>This may sound cold, but people in your position are stacking dominoes.
I've been told to kill myself like 30 times as "advice." It's not cold.
>Something has to give here, it may mean hard decisions, like dumping your girl if she is NEET and cannot co-habit or help there.
This is, in fact, the only hard decision I have, and it's not my decision, it's hers. She won't move back to our home state with me if I get evicted and subsequently can't attend school. I don't know if she can handle the long distance. I don't know how that is going to go. It's pathetic or whatever but she's the only thing that really matters as much because before I got "disabled" (quoted because no neetbux yet) we were perfect, as evidenced by the long term relationship lasting even into college. It's strained now that I'm sick. LDR would strain it even further.

>Can you do online or phone counselling?
For what I'm asking in this thread? What would they tell me? The decision resides with my landlord and the SS department. They can't counsel me and I already know what I have to, and will, do if things don't go as planned.

>I think it's sometimes short can hold you back, since it artificially limits options and you have enablers.
>Once I turned my back on the limited assistance options, I only had myself.
>I spent all day in the library and read books like a mofo and used free internet.
>I didn't even know online work was a thing.
>I work online now because I developed Social Anxiety Disorder, and shit is cash.
Don't know how much you've read but I also have extreme SAD.

You seem much older than the average poster here... Things were likely more difficult for you and I acknowledge that, but suffering and who drew the shortest straw isn't a contest. I feel for you, but you seem like you're in a better place than me right now which is why I'm not the one trying to give you advice.
>>
>>1156858
>I might not be a schizo.
>I "knew" he was asking me to stay so he could plot a way to kill me.
No: you're totally schizophrenic; what you just said there is a textbook indicator. Let me break it down for you.
>Your boss was never plotting to kill you.
>In the back of his mind, *maybe* he was thinking something like: "jeez, I hate this guy, and I'd like to kill him, but I'll just think about killing him instead of actually doing it because I don't want to get in trouble, and he's not worth the trouble, and he's producing enough numbers to not fire."
>You're schizo.
Here, watch: dubs proves this.
>>
>>1156861
>Why do you need apartment when it's like SUMMERTIME and you have a car?
Because I /want/ to go to the school that I went to last year as an out of state student, but can't go to anymore unless I become and in state student. That depends entirely on having a lease and rent payments which was confirmed by the residency people at my university.

tl;dr for above: no lease no uni.

I also /want/ to go back to my uni because I saw a psych there that I actually trust. He tried his best to help me and we were making progress. Ever since then I've been in standstill. The doctors are either incompetent or don't care enough about me. That guy actually did. I can't see him without being in uni.

I /want/ to stay with my long term GF because, as everyone who knows us including our parents and despite her father's dislike of me, can see each other being together for a very long time if not indefinitely. I really do love her and she loves me. Maybe not "this" version of me where I'm this sick, but the old me.

Believe me, if I could just say fuck it and get homeless shelter papers for the uni and still be able to be considered in state I would go for it immediately. Fuck trying to convince my landlord and everything else.

>(1) *POLITELY* inform your landlord of your inability to pay your next month's rent due to gov't b.s. and tearfully ask for clemency; much like my old landlord, he'll probably recognize you as a stable tenant and let you fall behind a month or two while you get your finances together.

I realized my "proposal" in the OP statements is shit so I rewrote it as this:

Cont.
>>
>>1156861
>I know this is the last thing a landlord wants to hear, but I'm not going to be able to make April's rent and I would like you to hear me out. Since December I have had to quit working and I have been pulling from savings and selling my valuables to cover rent and bills. I applied to SSI, which is disability income, in December. They have told me that I will absolutely receive a decision by May 15th. SSI is different than SSDI in that I get the money basically immediately after being approved; with SSDI it takes months to receive the money. I want to pay rent on time like I always have, and I want to be the good tenet that I was before, but it's simply that something bad happened to me that's out of my control and is preventing me from doing what I did, and being who I was, before. If you won't wait for the decision, then I beg you to simply allow me to vacate by the end of the first week of April and not file an eviction against me. Send the rest of the lease to collections and it will be paid back eventually, I promise, but please don't ruin my rental and credit life with an eviction when I am this young. I know we entered an agreement, and eviction is a completely justified move on your part, and none of what happened to me is your fault, but just please consider that I didn't choose to have this happen. I wish there was some other way, but there isn't, and I'm sorry I have to come to you with this.

If he's polite and says he can't do any of that and has to file an eviction then I'll accept it and do what I have to do.

If he's a cunt about it then I'll use my knowledge of the eviction process in Ohio to my full advantage, wave my dick in his face and tell him I'm going to live in his unit for free for weeks, I'm judgement proof and here are the papers proving it, etc etc.
>>
>>1156874
>missed this + moar due to op tl;dr
So, you only need to claim residence within the state..... (hmmm....)

>Also, what are you studying & why are you going to school when you should instead just be focusing on how to maximize your SSI benefits in order to bankroll your scripted FOREX & ETF portfolio; this is /biz/, after all, m'nigguh?
>>
>>1156871
>No: you're totally schizophrenic; what you just said there is a textbook indicator. Let me break it down for you.
If I was a schizophrenic do you think I would be able to conduct discourse as well as I am, considering that you lose brain volume and literally become dumber?

There are a multitude of things that could cause me to feel, think, and hear the things I do. Perhaps it's a combination of extreme anxiety, paranoid personality disorder, and a distorted version of narcissistic personality disorder which is why I perceive all whispers I cannot fully hear as being about me, but everything is negative and of course mistrusting and delusional.

It's mostly a "feeling" of the other person wanting to kill me or hurt me. I don't "hear" the voices (they're really thoughts) unless I'm one on one with someone in a stressful situation due to the anxiety issues (ex. talking to my boss).

I don't hear voices randomly either.

It could be developing schizo; I am the right age, but it might not be. It's not something that's just attained randomly very often, and my older sister has sort of the same problems as I do, but my other siblings, mother, and the rest of my family don't have these problems. If it was genetic I think it would have been passed down to more than just me and my sister who both had traumatic upbringings. Personality disorders, on the other hand, do often manifest from traumatic upbringings, and my siblings and most of my family members do, almost ALL, have anxiety issues, though not as severe as mine.
>>
>>1156882
>So, you only need to claim residence within the state..... (hmmm....)
Yes, but it's impossible without 12 months of a lease and payment history.

>Also, what are you studying & why are you going to school
Genetic engineering + pre med.
It's what I've wanted to do since I was in middle school gifted programs. I want to do research on telomeres/anti-aging or I want to be a doctor. Nothing else would make me happy.
>when you should instead just be focusing on how to maximize your SSI benefits in order to bankroll your scripted FOREX & ETF portfolio; this is /biz/, after all, m'nigguh?
Because I don't care about attaining as much money as possible. I want to pursue my career plans. I don't care to be the richest person and I have no interest in stocks or econ in general. I just want to study and do internships related to my field.

Before you say it: I know I stand no chance doing either of these in my current state. I know I need to fix what's wrong. That's either going to be fixed by uni and seeing my old psych, or maybe returning home to rich grandparents and getting them (they said they would) to pay for a private psych that isn't beholden to medicaid fuckery and hates me because he worked for SSDI as an adjudicator (decides if you get neetbux or not) for 5 years before going to school and thus sees the worst in people. He doesn't like that I know enough about my condition to have discussions with him about the possible effectiveness of a drug that acts on a given receptor when other drugs haven't. In fact it has made him think that I'm a complete liar about everything.

But why would I quit my good paying job, even if it sucked, knowing I would face these challenges, just to lie and maybe collect a pittance in neetbux?

I don't want to be a useless NEET, but I just got hit by a bunch of shit that isn't in my control and it's fucking my plans up badly.
>>
>>1156876
Too long; barely skimmed. Your landlord might not want to hear all that, and have you talk to the hand, instead.

>Also, soc-eng 101: landlords are busy creatures who deal with tons of bullshit and naturally become overheated; like my landlord told me, try to limit your visit to a quiet hour when he doesn't have a lot of shit going on, and, please, try to maintain a relaxed air in order to keep the environment tranquil -- best times are around lunch, or where your hands go on the steering wheel -- 10:00 & 2:00

TEN & TWO

>TEN & TWO

>VISIT LANDLORD BETWEEN TEN AND TWO

Anyway, here's a better message that doesn't ramble so much:

>Thanks for this great apartment which I've really enjoyed the comfort of these many months, but I'm afraid I can't pay April's rent until no later than July due to the government taking its sweet time getting my money to me; is there any way we can work out some sort of deal so that I can hold off on paying the rent for a couple of months until all this clears? I'm pretty much out-of-luck otherwise, especially as far as my education; I cannot continue affordably as a state resident if I lose my residence here, as I have nowhere else to turn. Please work with me.

See? Less whining! Speaking of whining, that's probably why your girlfriend's dad hates you: because you're not alpha, and therefore not good enough for his daughter.

>props on nailing an asian chick on the regular who's somehow able to get past your bullshit -- oh, wait, you've actually managed to NLP her, haven't you! Bravo!
>>
>>1156888
>If I was a schizophrenic do you think I would be able to conduct discourse as well as I am, considering that you lose brain volume and literally become dumber?
Yep! You'd be conducting if *far* better if you weren't burdened by schizophrenia; that's what's funny about it: it's an evolutionarily built-in "governer" to limit your "intelligence" to a level that's compatible with the general populous... or, maybe that's just schizo bait. :/ Basically, trust us: you're nuts (be we welcome you anyway, because nothing matters and nobody cares so you might as well just lace up your boots there crazypants and thank god you've got that gf).
>>
>>1156894
>especially as far as my education; I cannot continue affordably as a state resident if I lose my residence here, as I have nowhere else to turn. Please work with me.
Some other guy in the thread said this could work to my disadvantage.
>that's probably why your girlfriend's dad hates you: because you're not alpha, and therefore not good enough for his daughter.
No, he has told me to my face that he doesn't want me to end up as her husband or having kids with her because I come from a poor background and have "bad" (can't even be confirmed due to how shit I was raised) genetics. He acknowledged that I was smart, but that's not good enough I guess.

He makes $500k a year so yeah.
>>
>>1156897
>Yep! You'd be conducting if *far* better if you weren't burdened by schizophrenia; that's what's funny about it: it's an evolutionarily built-in "governer" to limit your "intelligence" to a level that's compatible with the general populous
Point out where I'm doing "trademark" schizophrenic things with my language. Where is my nonsensical writing? Where is my word salad? Schizophrenia goes through a prodromal phase where it starts deteriorating your intelligence and yet I still got a 3.7 in a hard major and high scores on my high school tests.

Explain to me why I'm "absolutely" schizo without referring to the delusions I've already mentioned /don't/ line up with normal schizo delusions and hallucinations.
>>
>>1156847
Also, you did not explore any
of the multiple options I mentioned.

>airbnb - ok, ghetto, scratch that
>seriously why not MTurk - I bet you haven't even visited there but have time to shitpost and bump
>maybe sell the car and offset 2 hours of shitposting to public transport like you said. You seem to have time to do legal research on worst case scenarios and state law and benefits
>become a paralegal, since you research anyway
>don't you have loans in the US where they hold the car pink slip, and use that as collateral?
>the handyman thing? For landlord or go door to door, you could be like a casual super or handyman - cleaning of common areas, yardwork, painting walls or fences - work like that for min wage if they buy the paint or can provide tools if you don't have them. See taskrabbit too.

More ideas (desperate mode)
>grow weed?
>Set up wifi and rent password to neighbours? (had a neighbour that did this, I paid her £20 a month)
>also, bartering or selling your meds for better shit to niggers or other med users etc for fun and profit
>selling aspirins to drunk dumbass teens telling them it's E, or oregano lol
>also, ghetto + niggers = black market opportunities. People have shit going on, ask around. When I was desperate, I grew weed or got it on consignment or found buyers for coke dealers. Or neighbourhood taxi service, possibly for drug dealers. Drug courier?
>fun fact, not widely known - niggers love to have some 'clean' citizens in their network, who don't have extensive criminal records (files on them) or actively hustle (no 'heat' on them) as a place to dump hot goods, weapons, drugs, money, etc - some will buy you a safe you don't know the code to, or you can suggest it you get a level of plausible deniability ('hurr durr I was confused, I'm mentally ill, I was on meds, I was forced, I'm vulnerable, etc')

Tl;dr comfort and easy options are for those with money, you don't have any, so suck it up and get hustling with your creativity
>>
>>1156901
>splain

Sorry; I got bored and went to this other thread
>>>/k/29339390
which is really a much better thread than this thread, and should help you get a grip on all this panic & fear you're feeling with a little perspective.

The world is a feedback loop; the better you visualize, the better you view. So, like, if you have to prove why you're not crazy, you're probably crazy. FOCUS. Everyone's sanity is Scrhoedinger's Cat -- both extant & non-extant until viewed in a particular light. :\ So, relax: you're just hyperintelligent -- too intelligent, in fact -- and your runaway brain is like a train on cocain, which people think is insane like you're a schizophrane, but that's not to blame, and it's not the game, but it's not the same, and it's not the fame that's got me tripping, no, it's this fire ass weed that I've been ripping while I've been flipping real estate in the center of niggertown, don't you come around, unless you're brown -- HEY! Hey, WAIT!

Seriously, hold up....

*I'll* buy you a house! Seriously, what city does it need to be in to help you? It'll probably be a duplex; you just move into one, and I've got tenants moving into the other.... just be the fuck out at the end of the semester, 'kay? ^_^
>>
>>1156901
>splain more
cuz you post SO MUCH! SO MUCH!
>so much
wow such post
>tl;dr
>>
>>1156910
Basically everything you posted depends on the ability to function in social settings with (possibly dangerous) strangers or leaving the boarded up windows and peephole of my apartment. I don't have enough sedatives to handle this for a decent period of time.

The landlord conducts apartment walk through at random intervals to prevent grow ops, but if I had money I could probably synthesize DMT and if I had friends or social abilities I could sell it. Too bad I don't.

As far as I know Mturk is programming shit and I don't knoe anything but basic MATLAB.
>>
>>1156916
>>1156918
You claim I'm "definitely" schizo based on voices, but when asked to provide evidence of other trademarks of schizo (like language) you post what is essentially rambling and comes off even crazier than I do.... I can't tell if this is a troll or what.
>>
>>1156910
Almost forgot -
Fundanything, gofundme, etc multiple crowdfunding campaigns would likely have a better ROI than shitposting and bumping.

Again, NOTHING to lose.

Also, low level crime -
Someone in your neighbourhood is selling dodgy homebrew booze, stolen cigarettes or some shit to resell.
Fucking network.

I actually got paid a commission just for giving a guys number to cokeheads.
I'm not proud because I hate coke, but hustlers gotta hustle, and it sure beat being suicidal and self-harming and walking drunk to the same fucking bridge to consider jumping onto the highway below, or getting into random fights with bums (trouble finds you in that state of mind) and dumpster diving for food while sleeping in a park in a tent (actually the last part wasn’t told bad, at least it was summer)

I earn maybe $10-30 online, some projects bring in $200 for a couple hours work.
I write and outsource some work to a graphic designer.
This is minimum skill work.
One job was putting titles on porno videos.
>>
>>1156916
>Sorry; I got bored and went to this other thread
>>>/k/29339390
>which is really a much better thread than this thread, and should help you get a grip on all this panic & fear you're feeling with a little perspective.
>PTSD
Yes I know people have it worse. Suffering isn't a contest. Don't make it into one. But since you want to...

>Now I live very isolated.
I have felt this way ever since I can remember. Even my mother and family remembers me isolating myself from other children.
>Jump at shadows a lot
Derealization and visual snow has me SEE shadows that aren't there.
> I see figures from back then when out in public crowds mixed in.
I feel and see eyes in every window I go by, every person I pass by, etc etc.

He has some problems I don't like dreams of demons dragging him to hell though.

PTSD is a lot more fun than problems like mine. You have a guy who actually has problems communicating or posts "fun" delusions and shit. I guess my issues are more boring than his. Sorry.
>>
>>1156954
>Fundanything, gofundme, etc multiple crowdfunding campaigns would likely have a better ROI than shitposting and bumping.
If this thread has taught me anything it is that no one is going to give you free money just because you're sick except the government or family.
>Fucking network.
As I said before, this is hard when it's /hard/ to leave your home and ever harder to talk to people.
>I earn maybe $10-30 online, some projects bring in $200 for a couple hours work.
>I write and outsource some work to a graphic designer.
I'm not good at writing (apparently according to the other guy), and I can't draw. You can.

Sounds like excuses, but please try to think about it from my perspective. If I could get a job WITHOUT an interview and work ALONE for 8-10hrs a day I would do it because I CAN do that.

Unfortunately those are very hard to come by.

>One job was putting titles on porno videos.
Yeah I might be able to do this, or caption TV shows or movies, but how the fuck would I get in contact with these people to do this?
>>
>>1156871
>here, watch: dubs proves this.
>>1156888

LOL, no, trips confirm it's not schizophrenia, desu
>>
>>1156970
>FUCK anon. This is depressing. If I were in your situation I'd just end it already. Can't believe you still have the will to survive.
Well... See this for why I want to go on >>1156893
I have goals. I have things I want to accomplish. I have a girl I want to be with.

I just drew one of the short straws of life. I don't believe I'm hopeless yet. If things with the GF go sour; if I find another doctor and I get the ECT therapy I think would be beneficial to me since meds don't work and it doesn't help; if I try TMS and that also doesn't work; if the doctor says there's nothing more he/she can do. That's when I'd give up hope. That's when I'd lose the will to live.

But as it stands I still have a chance to do what I want to do and be who I want to be, and that doesn't include being a helpless, hapless NEET living with his parents.
>>
It is scary people like the OP live in this world. Hopefully they can be detected and weeded out into insane asylums one day. Even nigger welfare parasites are better than people like this.
>>
>>1157016
Thanks for the bump.
>>
>>1156901
Ignore that guy giving amateur opinions on your medical status.
I agree that I would expect your other personality to kick in and go off tangent by now, but you are consistent in your ramblings at least, if consistent rambling is a thing.
>>1156864
With the online or phone counselling, I meant you said you need to drive to visit a shrink, do they not have a phone in service or online via videolink or email?
Have you explored options like requesting another shrink, etc whatever options you have for assuming responsibility for your psych treatment.
I don't see why physical presence is needed.
The system must have options.
Say you are convinced he wants to kill you, lol.

Having a psych did not work for me, and I had a similar 'cursed knowledge' thing, I've been through it, doctors seemed to eye me suspiciously because I studied anatomy & physiology, and always self studied psychology etc

They seemed to think I was on the make, because I could describe symptoms almost too well, or cut them off about certain prognosis they were heading in, they never said it, but I felt they thought i trying to qualify for a life of free shit, when I just wanted something to to help me sleep and some assistance getting accommodation.

Anyway, I don't know if any psych can really help in curing or managing shit, for instance, I could get only one hour every two weeks, WTF, that's too slow for me.
I got further with self help, reading stacks of books on CBT, NLP, ADHD management, hypnosis CDs, meditation, self-hypnosis, etc
Fuck qualifications, nobody is going to care about you and be there for you, 24/7, like YOU.

Choose yourself.

Try this.
If you can't ignore the whispers or thoughts, don't. Allow them to come, acknowledged them, then visualize that 'voice' - give it a name or picture a little troll telling you that shit.
Then tell him 'thanks, but I don't have to listen to you, I'm in control.' visualize him shrinking or becoming quieter.
>>
>>1156789
U realize that they can take your benefits right? U won't be able to save up 12 months lease because all your extra money will be taken
>>
Then I don't pursue neetbux until I declare bankruptcy...?
>>
>>1157069
for >>1157065
>>
>>1157069
Just because you declare bankruptcy doesn't mean you won't get money taken off your benefits. If you had a job that's one thing but you're stealing taxpayers money and they won't have it
>>
>>1157064
>With the online or phone counselling, I meant you said you need to drive to visit a shrink, do they not have a phone in service or online via videolink or email?
No. This is impossible. Not because I won't do it, but because THEY won't.
>Have you explored options like requesting another shrink, etc whatever options you have for assuming responsibility for your psych treatment.
Last time I saw my doctor I told him I did not want to see him anymore and I requested a list of other doctors that take medicaid. He gave me a list and, surprise surprise, none of them answer the phone or exist anymore or are taking new patients.
>I don't see why physical presence is needed.
Because it's integral for the doctor to read you as well as listen to you... I contest your claim of "cursed knowledge" if you cannot think through these things yourself. Not meant as an insult.
>I could get only one hour every two weeks,
That's generally how it goes unless you're being tested on things and you're bad enough that you need more regular feedback. Then it's 1 time per week. The only instance where you will see a psych more than this is in a mental hospital. It's a result of the way the pills work. There's nothing a psychiatrist, who is basically a pill dispenser once he has diagnosed you, can do until the pills he dispensed have had long enough to take effect.
>If you can't ignore the whispers or thoughts, don't. Allow them to come, acknowledged them, then visualize that 'voice' - give it a name or picture a little troll telling you that shit.
>Then tell him 'thanks, but I don't have to listen to you, I'm in control.' visualize him shrinking or becoming quieter.
See, this is where it's hard for me to communicate the problems I'm going through with people who don't really understand. You said you went for "to to help me sleep and some assistance getting accommodation." You don't really understand what it's like to have intense feelings that simply CAN'T be rationalized away.
>>
>>1157076
>Just because you declare bankruptcy doesn't mean you won't get money taken off your benefits. If you had a job that's one thing but you're stealing taxpayers money and they won't have it
Okay, tell me where in the Ohio code of law: http://codes.ohio.gov/orc/2329.66v2 it says that foodstamps and medicaid can have "money taken off."

Foodstamps cannot be taken or reduced in a judgement or lien. Medicaid cannot be denied because of debt. Neetbux cannot be garnished although if I ever had a balance of more than $400 in my account they would seize it, which is why I said if I had a landlord like that guy who would try to just pile me with debt I would simply wait until he had spent thousands on me and declare bankruptcy just to fuck him because that's what he was trying to do to me.
>>
Skimmed and read a lot of the thread.

Your problem:
You need money to pay your rent. You have to pay rent to stay in school. You don't have any money.

Solution: Get money.

Now how do you get money? You are unwilling to work. That means you have to rely on other sources for money. Some of them have been given (selling your car, robbing a bank), but you aren't interested.

What's left? You presumably don't want to do anything illegal, and you refuse to sell your remaining possessions. We have to come up with some ideas then:
-Cam on gay chat websites
-Borrow money from your girlfriend
-Borrow money from your "rich" grandparents who you've said are supportive of you

If you don't have money by the time your rent is due, you will face eviction and will be unable to prove residency. Then you'll lose your school, your girlfriend, and have to go home.

Gonna do something about it or keep crying?
>>
>>1157088
How do you plan on accumulating 12 months rent if you can't accumulate 400?
>>
>>1157106
>You are unwilling to work.
Not unwilling. Unable. Don't know if I will read more of your post since you are defaulting to this.

>>1157107
Assuming we're still talking about the situation with that namefag Landlord, here is what I would do:

>live with parents
>have 0 income and survive/contribute to house with food benefits, continue seeing shitty doctors
>never have enough shit for them to take based on exemption laws
>wait for the debt to pile up to extreme ($50,000) amounts
>file for bankruptcy
>wave my dick in Landlord's face
>neetbucks
>save 12 month's rent
>???
>>
>>1157106
>Some of them have been given (selling your car, robbing a bank), but you aren't interested.
Well I knew I shouldn't have read more. The car is necessary and robbing a bank is retarded. I can't believe you thought that was serious.

>-Cam on gay chat websites
>Borrow money from your girlfriend
>Borrow money from your "rich" grandparents who you've said are supportive of you

residency depends on being "self-supporting" which automatically precludes me from borrowing money from anyone.

>Gonna do something about it or keep crying?

Give me a viable option?

So far people have said rob a bank and do things that rely on the very thing that made me quit my last, well paying job. Those aren't suggestions or viable options. Camming on gay chat websites wouldn't be enough.
>>
>>1157115
>residency depends on being "self-supporting" which automatically precludes me from borrowing money from anyone.
Do you give your pay stubs to school or what?
>>
>>1157110
The debt doesn't just disappear dumbass. You still have to pay it just at your own pace. You will literally get no extra money, only what you need
>>
>>1157123
>Do you give your pay stubs to school or what?
12 months of bank statements, pay stubs, and rent payments.

>>1157124
>The debt doesn't just disappear dumbass. You still have to pay it just at your own pace. You will literally get no extra money, only what you need
A Ch.7 bankruptcy discharges all unsecured debt. That includes unpaid rent and lawyer fees tacked on to my account in that situation.

You are thinking of Ch.13, but if you have an income of 0 you file Ch.7.
>>
>>1157127
Do you know what restitution is?
>>
>>1157127
So how do you explain where the money came from the past months? There is no practical difference here in interpreting where the money came from. It's either from:
A. Things you sold or
B. Money you were given
>>
>>1157115
people like you are impossible to help because you make excuses, so WTF do you want? you know you are trash, you know we know you are, so GTFO and do whatever the fuck you want.
>>
>people still responding to this retard
just let the thread die and hopefully OP does too
>>
>>1157134
>restitution
Go read Ch.7 bankruptcy basics. It is one of the most common ways people discharge debt owed from unpaid rent and credit card bills and shit. What you are talking about wouldn't apply. If I had a $0 income and I was facing a $50,000 bankruptcy case and filed Ch.7 I would win because there is NO REASONABLE way for me to pay that off within 60 months given inability to work.

>>1157137
>So how do you explain where the money came from the past months? There is no practical difference here in interpreting where the money came from. It's either from:
>A. Things you sold or
>B. Money you were given
...? Money that comes from a job is labeled as such in a direct deposit. Like MENARDSINC CREDIT $1200 or something.

They've been doing this a long time. If I go in there with 12 months of random, but similar to what I pay in bills per month, cash deposits assuming I could get someone to give them to me, they would call bullshit and there really isn't a viable way for me to prove that I wasn't getting money from parents for example. They would probably demand receipts, proof of existence of whatever under-the-table place of employment I would claim to have worked for, etc.

I wouldn't be able to trick them.

>>1157138
>so WTF do you want?
A viable option or a bump.
>>
>>1157153
>I wouldn't be able to trick them.
Yet somehow you did in months prior? Nobody knows about your assets except you.

>grandparents wire you the money
>deposit it into your account
>"I sold my MacBook Pro to a guy on Craigslist for cash."

This is exactly the same way you claimed to have gotten money before. I don't see why it is so different this time.
>>
>>1156926

1) LIFE depends on 'functioning in social settings and being around possibly dangerous strangers.' unless you consider living in the mountains in a tent, or a national park. I have done that too, would highly recommend to anyone. All the meds and psych doesn't remove risk.
Not trying to be an asshole, I just come across like that. just that risk can only be managed not removed.

Was I scared approaching street gangs and asking for work I can put in? Fuck yes, but being suicidal yet too much of a pussy to kill myself brings a strange clarity and a 1 - 1 binary constraint.
What I mean is, worst case scenario is get robbed, stabbed or shot, beaten up and get some free drugs in hospital, or laugh to myself as I lay dying in the street at the irony of my desperate situation reaching a conclusion I could not initiate myself.
It seemed on par with fighting rats for food in dumpsters.

That's what I meant about having enablers or support sometimes holding you back from using your own creativity and hustle.
Before my downfall and homelessness, etc I got sick (literally) of selling my personal goods, dreading rent day, scraping pennies together, disconnecting the phone because of debtors, and telling lies and begging from relatives, etc etc but I realize it would have killed me slowly anyway, I had to get fired, fuck up, lose my apartment, move in with parents, argue with them, get thrown out, sleep on sofas and floors, then eventually alienate all of my friends and family after having a psychotic breakdown and furiously sexually harassing my cousin online.

Once that support system collapsed, I spent some time drifting -
and here's where I kinda agree with our amateur psych friend -
>>You're FREE!....camp out...LOSE YOURSELF and then FIND YOURSELF! Etc

The mental energy freed up and the space, etc was liberating.
Not having to 'act normal' and feel self-conscious all the time - especially cities, which are an artificial construct.
>>
>>1157165
>Yet somehow you did in months prior? Nobody knows about your assets except you.
for 5 months I had income in the form of direct deposits and paystubs proving it.

For 2 months I have deposits from selling stuff.

They won't question 2 cash deposits from selling something.

They will question 7 months of cash deposits.

>>"I sold my MacBook Pro to a guy on Craigslist for cash."
>trying to get in state because I couldn't pay tuition
>claim I have a macbook pro
You think this would not increase the suspicion?
>>
>>1157174
Many 20-year olds have high end electronics, even poor ones such as yourself. I don't know why you are pushing this seven months stuff. You said you'll likely be able to pay in May.
>>
>>1157185
>You said you'll likely be able to pay in May.
No I said I stand a better chance for receiving neetbux than the average applicant based on years of medical records and complete inability to function in social situations. The vast majority of people still get denied the first time which is why I am pushing the 7 months stuff.

Also I doubt I could convince my rich grandparents to pay for my shit that long or at all. They would pay for my moving back and a psychiatrist, but they won't pay for me living out there. That was my choice they said. I could have gone to an in state school, and they're right, but I wanted to be with the girl and I wanted to go to that uni because of how big it is and the opportunities for internships and such.
>>
>>1156926
>Basically everything you posted depends on the ability to function in social settings with (possibly dangerous) strangers or leaving the boarded up windows and peephole of my apartment. I don't have enough sedatives to handle this for a decent period of time.

And this career you are proposing?
You can handle that with meds?

FYI, In my experience, the irony is that most street gangs were more intimidated by me once I started approaching, and would maintain a 10ft + distance, being that sketchy random white guys don't usually approach street gangs of niggers.

I made a few of them disperse unintentionally, which was hilarious, since they maybe thought 'psycho' or 'undercover cop'
I slowly bought weed from them and smoked with them and would give them 'stolen goods' to fence (stuff I had bought cheap or found) to gain trust at first. Since street gangs are not used to giving impromptu job interviews.

Could DMT be funded and outsourced?
You find some teens you school and provide startup capital for equity (this is /biz/ after all, there's a reason I'm here - I have residual income streams)

I don’t know what MATLAB is, I have zero academic qualifications, MTurk is largely unskilled work, and ANY trait, talent, skill can be sold online, and there are multiple options there. How many words have you typed so far?
Given that I earn anywhere from $2/5 for 500 words to $500 for a sentence, and everything in between.
The lower end stuff is usually just managed by me now, but I started there.

You read that last part right.

The graphics design gigs I have no PC or software for, had no experience or qualifications, just handle the prospecting and outsource the technical part to someone who doesn't speak good English, or has low confidence/is new to this.

It requires less mental capacity than your shitposting, just some bullshit and focus.

FYI - 99% of people don't really give a fuck about your qualifications, experience, or who gets it done.
>>
>>1157214
>And this career you are proposing?
>You can handle that with meds?
Assuming I can treat the recent, actual disability with something? Yes. Positive.

>Could DMT be funded and outsourced?
The problem with DMT is always finding buyers unless you have someone find them for you or you use the darknet marketplaces. Unfortunately I lack the first, and I am not too familiar with which markets are still active. I could find out I guess, but I don't have the capital to start mass producing and refining DMT even though it's easy.

Mushrooms are much easier to market and mass produce but I don't have the right kind of apartment for that sort of thing. I would already be doing it if I could.

>I don’t know what MATLAB is
Programming language I had to learn for first year engineering. Models shit and calculates complicated things you don't want to calculate by hand.
>MTurk is largely unskilled work, and ANY trait, talent, skill can be sold online, and there are multiple options there. How many words have you typed so far?
>Given that I earn anywhere from $2/5 for 500 words to $500 for a sentence, and everything in between.
>The lower end stuff is usually just managed by me now, but I started there.
So you... type things for people? If truly anything could be marketed on there I guess I could type or do spreadsheets and shit. Maybe tutor people in math or English.

You get $500 for a sentence?
>>
>>1157196
What you have told me is that you need to have a form of income to prove residence. So you are betting everything on receiving SS the first time through. SS needs to be your form of income, since you cannot work and working would probably make you ineligible for SS.

So if SS doesn't go through the first time, then you will have to live without income for an extended period of time. This is not possible.

If you are avoiding working because you are afraid it will hurt your chances of getting on SS that's fine, but you said yourself most people get denied the first time through.
>>
>>1157222
>What you have told me is that you need to have a form of income to prove residence
Yes, and also a lease.
>So you are betting everything on receiving SS the first time through. SS needs to be your form of income, since you cannot work and working would probably make you ineligible for SS.
Yes, that's the gist of it.
>So if SS doesn't go through the first time, then you will have to live without income for an extended period of time. This is not possible.
Not entirely. If SS fails then I'm fucked, but I'm also fucked if my LL won't wait for my decision.

If either fail then I have to leave the state and return home. Transfer schools. Grandparents have a connection at Loyola (Chicago) and I would be able to get in for free and have housing probably given grades and such. Would be able to see a better psych because they'd pay for it. Live in their house for free, etc.

So worst case scenario I just end up back with my grandparents and an eviction/judgement that will eventually get paid off with SS or other means. I don't care too much about the credit destruction it would cause. I mostly care about how it probably means I would lose the long term GF over this bullshit.

>but you said yourself most people get denied the first time through.
Yes, but read http://www.disabilitysecrets.com/page9-16.html and specifically "Abilities the SSA Considers in Determining Your Mental RFC" where it says "Social Interaction."

Even if I don't get approved by their cookie cutter definitions for schizophrenia or any other illness I may still stand a good chance of qualifying based on these factors.

But yes most are denied the first time. Maybe I'll get lucky. Who knows.
>>
File: trump380.jpg (20 KB, 380x285) Image search: [Google]
trump380.jpg
20 KB, 380x285
>>1156967
>crowdfunding
Some are for people's art or writing, etc all kinds of projects.
Like kickstarter etc

>if this thread has taught me anything it is that no one is going to give you free money just because you're sick

They can and they do, the sites I mentioned there first gofundme, and fundANYTHING allow this.
There are sick people on there, I saw some fag get $40k for C-PAP cancer treatment. Another was some spoilt bitch which wanted to travel the world and take photos, I think she get $50k - the funders get a photobook or something shit. Another bitch sailed around the world.
Most are literally begging letters.

>as I said before, this is hard when it's /hard/ to leave your home and ever harder to talk to people.

Online work it is, then.
Set up profiles on those two sites first, because it's literally win-win.

>I'm not good at writing (apparently according to the other guy), and I can't draw. You can. .
Says who? Some fucking guy who's not even hiring.
I can't draw.
I drew one shit-tier logo in MS paint about 5 years ago, and read 2 short ebooks. That’s my 'background' in design.
I hire people smarter than me.

Says who? Your writing is above the standard of the 80% of writers freelancing from Rajistan.
My first job was rewriting a bunch of articles for a Forex website (which I knew zero about) that some cuck had to get rewritten because he hired an Indian.
Lowball bidders deserve the copypasta they get.

What the fuck did you write for your exam?
You have specialized knowledge, and technical writing is a thing.
Did you say you majored in some science shit?

Not that I'm not gonna ask for a resume, just sell me on what you can write about or do.
At the moment, you're selling me on being useless, and I'm NOT buying it.

People need researchers, you could literally get paid now for what you are trying to get qualified for.

The gap between where you are now, and where you want to be, is called FRUSTRATION, the universal cure for that is ACTION.
>>
>>1156967

>sounds like excuses

Mostly a lack of self-belief and focus, and how to promote yourself.
but then you just need validators, like me.
Like most people, you are still looking for a job like it's 1989.
I've seen the money, so know it's real.
I screen maybe 10 people a month, and 9/10 people don't lack skill they lack basic communication skills and the ability to stay on task.

>but please try to think about it from my perspective. If I could get a job WITHOUT an interview and work ALONE for 8-10hrs a day I would do it because I CAN do that.

Good, that's the attitude.

>unfortunately those are very hard to come by.

No, not really.

>But how the fuck would I get in contact with these people to do this?.

On freelancing or crowdworking sites.

Mine was via Freelancer.com
>>
>>1152213
Well it's definitely not your landlords fault.
>>
>>1157369
>Well it's definitely not your landlords fault.
Not blaming him, just asking him to wait for a decision from SS.
>>
>>1157115
Are you physically disabled as well? Fucking walk, run, bike, take the bus, or bum rides off people you know. Yeah not having a car sucks in most of America, but you don't HAVE to have one, it's just a huge incomvinience if you don't. Sell your fucking car, and leave earlier when you have to go places without a car.
>>
>>1157380
Why would he let you stay when YOU don't even know if you'll get the money? At the very LEAST your excuse would be "the check's gonna come late but I'm definitely getting it and it will cover the late rent in full and this won't fuck up my rent for the next month either, I'm terribly sorry and this will NEVER happen again".

Loke other people said, you don't seem desperate enough. Either go to a mental hospital, or TRY to live in the real world and hustle, sell your car, have a "worst case scenario I end up in a hospital with free drugs" mindset, and try anything to make money without caring if it fails.

Also I really hope you're a troll, because if not you're almost certainly shizophrenic or have some other serious mental illness.
>>
>>1157221
1) what meds do you want? Where is your nearest city/town?
2) fuck drugs then
3) I have almost zero technical knowledge and hate software and shit like that. I spent about a week doing braindead data entry and literally cut and paste simple tasks (don't assume skill is needed, it's not - people need articles written and copy written and will pay for it and don't all need full time staff for this.
4) Any programming language or technical or creative skill is an advantage. Some people do web design just using templates and writing some basic shit or cut and paste to WordPress.

5) yeah, the porno title shit involved me watching or skimming through a porn video and entering a title such as 'big tit asian sucks off stud' into an excel file, and a couple metatags 'big boobs' 'asian' etc and cut and pasting the video ID from the URL. He paid $2 per tagged video, some other schmuck actually has to enter that stuff into the website (I don't know that bit) I just filled in the excel file and he paid me. He said he had 90,000 more to tag and could I hire anyone else to help. I had 3 people doing it that I hired online, and I just submitted their excel files after checking it's been completed. This involved about 5 words to the data entry clerks once a month, once they knew what they were doing. 'how you doing?' or some shit, and they submit it to me and I sent it off to the guy who hired me saying e.g. 'this months file - April 2016' and he verifies it and pays me. I simply 'promoted' myself. I took more responsibility that way but whatever. Worst case scenario is have to edit a couple pieces or curate the best. Average £500 or so a month for 10 minutes to an hours work. I could see of he has more projects like that of you are interested. I rarely hire people in large teams and have bigger projects now and it's more like business.

6) can you teach what you majored in? Or do research in that field?
>>
>>1157221

>>you get $500 for a sentence?
That's the upper limit I suppose, but I find project management (essentially that's what delegating the porno work, for example, was) a little stressful so tend to go for big wins and leverage it. ADHD means I prefer creative shit like graphics or short slogans, titles, product names, site names, shit like that, it's highly focused but not 'work' as I see it,
I have to just block out some time to meditate on it and get stoned or drunk. It might take a few days or 10 minutes. I can't deal with the fact that technical stuff will always have a 'market rate' for want of a better word. If what you learned has a manual or official certification, like programming, while it pays well, then you compete against the desperate 3rd worlder, and computer language is universal, whereas Mahmood will rarely acquire the mother tongue mastery, the artistry and bullshit of English (2.5 million words and growing, an extremely verbose language) and the attitude required. Few people can get beyond the 'tell me what you will pay me for and give me a job description or task' mentality. I get a brief, not instructions, because there is often a disconnect between what the client thinks they want versus what they end up liking and paying for. Taglines, slogans, ads, campaign headlines, titles, subtitles etc don't really have a textbook or defined market rate.
Coca-Cola paid £100k for 'The Real Thing' or 'Always Coca Cola', for example.
God knows what McDonalds paid for 'I'm Loving It'
In terms of earning power, for example, in writing -
Technical writing pays well too, just depends on the client.
A student wanting help with his coursework doesn't have the budget of, say, BMW or UPS wanting some copy to fill a brochure.
>>
>>1157552
I lost patience with OP after telling him 3 times about mturk and him just putting it off and posting here instead. He'd probably succeed at creating a go fund me, just get someone to write it for him on fiver or something and he's good to go. I knew someone who claimed to be transgender and need a 2k donation to buy a comp for shool, and ended up buying a gaming comp
>>
>>1152126
Remember, he can probably beat the ever-loving shit out of you and wreck your car. Stop living like this, you might need to hear that living like this will make people respect you far less than somebody who was molested. You are falling further by living NEET style.
>>
>>1151881
>When I started my electricity at my place they sent me a letter saying my credit score was 222 according to their checks. Also my grandfather has a score higher than 700. You're uninformed.

You fucking autist..... here let me SCHOOL YOU.

There are literally hundreds of "credit score" rating systems.

Your FICO score is the one that matters most and is used the most. This is also the one that would be used for legal purposes.

FICO scores range from 300-850. Thats it. Not 222 not 900.... FICO also sells scoring info to other companies but alot of times those companies offer a "vantagescore" or some other garbage with a scale up to 900.

To get a REAL FICO score you need to myfico.com and sign up. Creditkarma also provides real fico and equifax scores for free.

I have seen people with those letters like you have from the electric company. That is simply an internal score to the company and may loosely be based on your credit but it by NO MEANS is a legitimate FICO score.

Also, if I were your landlord and you said what was in you OP to me....well... lets jsut say it woudlnt be good.

1. if you say you arnt threatening me, well you ARE. And I promise, a wage garnishment will follow you for the rest of your life. 10 years from now when you start working at McDonalds, guess what? That wage garnishment will kick in!

2. You sound completely autistic. Lay the facts out and let it be.... deal with it LIKE A MAN. not some god damn sissy.
>>
Sure are alot of Jews in this thread.
>>
>>1159164
>Remember, he can probably beat the ever-loving shit out of you and wreck your car.
i would love a court case against him where i can press charges and make it a hate crime against the mentally ill.
>>
>>1159194
>>1. if you say you arnt threatening me, well you ARE. And I promise, a wage garnishment will follow you for the rest of your life. 10 years from now when you start working at McDonalds, guess what? That wage garnishment will kick in!
I'm not afraid of idiots who think they can garnish wages they can't FOREVER when I posted a link earlier that specifically says they can't garnish disability payments.

I could just file bankruptcy and then you get nothing.
>>
I'd probably give you one chance, after that you've proven that you're not a reliable tenant and I'd offer you some small sum to leave voluntarily. Eviction is bitch and huge waste of time and money for any landlord. Is most states, it's highly biased towards tenants too. The faster I can get you out and a new tenant in, the better.
>>
>>1159553
>they can't garnish disability payments.

Ok. WE KNOW THAT. Thats why I said when you finally get a minimum wage part time job! FUCK!

>>1159553

>I could just file bankruptcy and then you get nothing.

You do know thats not something people can just do on whim right? You do know it has to be approved right? You do know they dont just let people off the hook if its only a few thousand right? They would not allow you to file bankruptcy over a few thousand.... at best youd get a "Chapter 13: rehabilitation with a payment plan for individuals with a regular source of income; enables individuals with regular income to develop a plan to repay all or part of their debts; also known as Wage Earner Bankruptcy"

You do know there is more than one type of bankruptcy right? You do know that most likely as part of your bankruptcy they would set you up on a payment plan for a portion of your debt you settled on.... and that WOULD come out of your NETTBUX even if it were only $20 a month payments. You would have to allow this as part of your bankruptcy agreement.

Also, debtors jail IS STILL A THING, albeit not in an official capacity. Basically, if someone gets judgement against you and they cant collect after X months or X years then you can be found in contempt of court and criminally charged and put in jail till the debt is paid. This happened recently in the news. It is sill a possible outcome.

Man, you are just so oblivious. Its like its everyone elses fault that you're in debt. There is no wriggling out of this unscathed. You will have even worse credit then you ever thought possible. Landlords will not accept you unless you literally came to them with 2-3 years worth of rent.

Some landlords wont even accept a years payment upfront because it makes them think you are not capable of paying rent on time, thus the large single payment. It brings up questions of your reliability and general stability as an adult....
>>
>>1160104
i would qualify as a ch.7 without presumption of abuse if i had a $0 income and no possibility to get income with denial of disability lol. ch.7 discharges all debt. i already had this discussion with someone earlier.

>Also, debtors jail IS STILL A THING
kek. only if you don't show up to court or you are found capable of paying the judgement and don't. can't find me capable of paying things when i have $0 income.
Thread replies: 225
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.