[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Try #3: Psychologist is in... Tell me about your issues /b/.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 223
Thread images: 41
File: Vkaohm3.png (178 KB, 540x600) Image search: [Google]
Vkaohm3.png
178 KB, 540x600
Try #3: Psychologist is in...

Tell me about your issues /b/.
>>
Nobody?!
>>
>>693280572
I have this bad cough.
Cough.
>>
i love a whore that i dont wanna love
>>
I'm about to fall asleep, even though I can't bc my sleeping schedule will be fucked
>>
>>693280402
Well I'm a partly psychopath. I don't have feelings anymore.
>>
>>693280703
I haven't slept at all, so I'm waiting for my sleeping schedule to be fucked up. But good luck to you.
>>
>>693280709
feelings are overrated, you are better without them
>>
i hate everyone all the time. and my left toe tingles when i eat my nuggies
>>
>>693280402
Why do you try to help people op, whats eating you up so much inside that you feel the need to help others just to save your pity self?
>>
>>693280791
Yea. I actually like that I don't feel anymore. Makes everything way easier.
>>
I want to rape my sister really hard in the anus
>>
I'm so tired all the time but I get enough sleep and eat right...
>>
File: 54988 Alice.jpg (49 KB, 626x536) Image search: [Google]
54988 Alice.jpg
49 KB, 626x536
>>693280600
I'm a psychologist....

>>693280609
You love her because you don't fit in well socially, and she's everything you're not, and you think she's successful. So you stay, in hopes you'll learn something from her, which improves your life.

>>693280703
>>693280768
Have you tried Melatonin?

>>693280709
Tell me more.

>>693280874
I'm in school right now.
>>
>>693280951
Incest is ok if mutual, rape is not.
>>
I'm in a dilemma and I have no fucking idea what to do. Prolly just leave it and stop thinking about it and, like many many other times just miss the opportunity and regret it for my entire life like everything else.

Situation:
I'm 27, decent looking, pretty normal (not fat or neckbeard or anything) and I can talk to women and flirt just alright. But I'm in deep depression and in an existential crysis for years, hence never going out or socializing, and as such, a kissless virgin. Everything in this world seems pointless and can never get myself the willpower to do anything, because everything just seems not worth it. Plus I have not a single clue how and where to find a girl with similar interests in my shitty backwards country. And by similar interests I mean drawing/games/furries(not the degenerate dress up type, just simple liking light, tasteful art), cause I sure as hell don't want someone with whom I'd have to live in denial with.

>cont
>>
I kidnapped a stray dog. Why?
>>
>>693281015
But there's this girl, age 17 (above age of consent), kind of shy, not the outgoing type, has similar interest as me (drawing and art and even furries too maybe), and absolutely sure is a virgin (from what i could gather from her). She is home alone for the week as the adults are working night shift. We know each other, talked quite a few times, we both know that we both like art and generally staying at home etc.
And I kind of want to try and have my way with her. We could both lose our virginity. And I think I know she'd be into it as well.
Problem is, she is my father's new (for several years) girlfriend/SO's daughter.

And now I'm paranoid as to what could happen if I make a move.
What if she actually rejects and tells on me I guess. No idea what the reception would be. (although my father did kind of hint that I should get with his previous girlfriend's daughter, but that was 10 years ago, so he might be okay with it)

Or what if it goes well, what then, what after that? I don't think it could be a one time thing, since like I said, she is my father's step daughter, so I can't just vanish or something. But what would I do if we'd stay together? I can't handle another human being, hell I can't even handle myself. I might have a well paying job and my own apartment, but I have been thinking suicide for the past 10 years and I'm just wasting my life away as of now, year by year, day by day.
Than again this might change my life for the better and I'd actually start living.
I really don't know what the fuck to do and it's making me paranoid. I have already fucked up so many opportunities in my life.

Send help.
>>
>>693280402
There are Furries on /b/
>>
>>693281040
make it rape your sister in the anus
>>
>>693281008
ah well then school IS boring
>>
>>693281008
But this cough is really getting out of hand. I'm having a hard time going about my day with this.
Cough, cough, cough.
>>
Im kinda curious.. Do you have any issues of your own you'd like to discuss?
>>
I saw this post in a thread yesterday, and I was wondering if you think it is sound advice
This was a reply to somebody who wanted a girlfriend

"chin up, it'll happen lad. the best advice i can give is to not actively seek it out. focus on other areas of your life, improve yourself, commit to hobbies and interests, maybe your job if it is something that fulfils you.

when you meet someone who you want to date, don't jump the gun, don't go crazy. be her friend first, and be comfortable with the fact that you might never be more than friends. the friend zone doesn't exist.

do not enter into a relationship if it makes you feel any sort of anxiety. do not enter into a relationship where you aren't 100% confident in yourself and your ability to be an attractive partner. it will be an unhealthy relationship, and it will not end well."
>>
>>693281008
>Have you tried Melatonin?
Doesn't tend to be that effective, but in all fairness, I haven't tried it in a while. I probably should.
>>
>>693280402

In the last few months i have stopped exercising and doing my meditation daily routine

I've replaced that with binge eating tons of food and I don't know if I can stop

I've also started masturbating again and letting out my sexual desires that way even though I'm chatting to a few different ladies

I feel like my sudden binge eating these last few months is so severe that my digestive system will probably shut down soon
>>
>>693281194
>>693281008
And when I say "Doesn't tend to be that effective", I meant personally. It doesn't tend to work well with me.
>>
Man oh man. I could use so much psych advice in my life right now....
>>
>>693281015
>>693281076
Even thoughts on how to get a girl with such interests in a backwards country that's 10-20 years behind are welcome cause I'm fukin clueless. They prolly don't even exist here and I don't want to move. It's hopeless. I should just kill myself already.
>>
I have PTSD. Which drugs should I take go make me cope with it?
>>
>>693281369
ask a psychiatrist u bimbo
>>
>>693281015

I Hello fellow anon
Im the guy who posted about his eating disorders and stopped exericse meditation etc

I feel like you are me in five years time, without the eating disorder

Pointless/existential crisis is where I've been going through, though I've realised it's totally worth living for the times I get to complete a work project and laugh with others, whether at work or socially

I've had plenty of previous sex experiences. Perhaps you just need to get into some fitness and keep on keeping on, try organising to meet some mates at a resteraunt and just keep a casual conversation going.
>>
File: 8406018.gif (624 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
8406018.gif
624 KB, 500x500
I'm always attracted to broken girls. Like I can spot them from a mile. When we get to know each other, she tells me that one of her parents recently died, (sometimes one of her friends too) she lives on budget, in the past worked 2 jobs, just to maintain his family, etc. Of course I cant go further than talking with them, they do the first step usually.
>>
>>693281369

Mdma
>>
>>693281008
no i dont think shes successful and everything im not. also im not staying, i broke up with her recently but i still love her
>>
>>693281644
Is that a bad thing?
>>
>>693281076

Dude. Dude. I sortof take back the post I just made

Definitely just strike up a casual conversation with her. If you click, you click!
And try building a social circle outside of work, just for dinners or resteraunts. Friends are there to have fun with, learn with, talk about existential despair and to be inspired by.

They'll help
>>
>>693280402
How can we stop the waifu threads?
>>
Let me try again. I wanna hear your thoughts, or insight if you have any on acid and psychedelic mushrooms. And their effects on the brain.
>>
>>693281369

Magic mushrooms, LSD and MDMA.
Seriously - I used to deal quite a lot of hallucinogens over the years and have seen scores of people from teens to adults have life transforming and positive results.

I cured myself of PTSD (a guy tried to murder me a few years back and almost succeeded) my mind was a psychotic hell for months afterwards, delusional paranoid The works
Antidepressants never helped, and one day I decided to use DMT and I was cured!

Look up hallucinogens brosky
>>
I have a very simplistic view on life. I see it as a closed-loop feedback system where the input signal is my own actions and the feedback signal is personal happiness.

If I feel sad or angry, I do something that I think will make me happier. If I am happy, I keep it that way by doing my best counteracting changes.

There will soon come a change where my happiness will drop through the floor and I won't be able to counteract that.

I may even have to turn off the game in order to keep my happiness score from falling, because the only way to not lose is to stop playing.

Am I being selfish?
>>
File: 14678 Alice.jpg (382 KB, 750x750) Image search: [Google]
14678 Alice.jpg
382 KB, 750x750
>>693281187
I guess so, but there is a famous song quote:
"We got along, until we became ourselves".
I say if you are fearlessly being yourself, somebody will recognize that as attractive all in itself. Then you'll get someone who truly loves you for you.

>>693281126
Are you in school anon?
Can you tell me about your personal life?

>>693281282
You can always take more, anon.

>>693281347
What's wrong anon?

>>693281369
Psychologist

>>693281644
Aww man, well. Maybe because you know how it feels to be "poor" in some sense yourself?
>>
To those who watch him, what's your favourite Doug Stanhope special?
>>
>>693281929
>by doing my best counteracting changes.
by doing my best to counteract changes*
>>
File: jpg.jpg (68 KB, 477x687) Image search: [Google]
jpg.jpg
68 KB, 477x687
>>693280402
What does MRAS mean?
>>
>>693281467
Did it. Will get put on anti-dep pills you nigger.
>>
File: tumblr_np8cfqr1Kz1r5wdvfo1_500.png (226 KB, 500x370) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_np8cfqr1Kz1r5wdvfo1_500.png
226 KB, 500x370
Yeah, I have a huge problem. I'm on /b/, please help?
>>
>>693281847

Im not OP, but do you want to ask me anything?

I dealt a large amount of hallucinogens, MDMA and cannabis over the years a while back and saw quite a lot

(I do need to sleep soon because work tomorrow though)
>>
File: keep-calm-and-kill-idiots-11.png (26 KB, 600x700) Image search: [Google]
keep-calm-and-kill-idiots-11.png
26 KB, 600x700
>>693281780
>>
File: 1421336566016.jpg (55 KB, 375x418) Image search: [Google]
1421336566016.jpg
55 KB, 375x418
OP sucks dick
Pic related, is him
>>
>>693282009

Close your internet, do some situps, pushups, clean your house, go to sleep, and do something with yourself?

10/10 question though
>>
I have social anxiety disorder and my doctor prescribed me clonazepam the lowest dose at night even though my sleeping problems are gone.
>I'm from the previous thread and she prescribed it when I told her about my insomnia
>>
i hate you alice
and i will abuse you
until you set me free
>>
>>693282009
We cannot help you. /b/ already took your soul
>>
>>693280402
I feel bored with everything none of my old hobbies really interest me i just do it out of habit
What should i do
>>
>>693282359
Find a new hobby. Easier said than done, but it happens.
>>
>>693282262

Your doctor is paid by big pharma to give you this stuff to make you feel 5% better during your days

Research MDMA and cannabis and their effects on reducing social anxiety
>>
>>693282009
Everyone knows you have to get trips to leave
>>
I wanna kill myself. What do?
>>
>>693282028
Ive stuck mostly to hallucinogenics with a couple dissociatives mixed in. Ive been doing them for years. I just wanna hear what a phycologists thinks about them. But have you ever tried any research chemicals?
>>
File: 8480 Alice.jpg (378 KB, 550x661) Image search: [Google]
8480 Alice.jpg
378 KB, 550x661
This Thread is Boring.

Real questions please.

Not just dumb Men's Rights Activist questions.
>>
>>693281713
Thanks for the comment.
I dunno man, I'm nit the outgoing type and I'm okay with that. I have friends online, I have a few offline, and have a lot of hobbies, some of them could even have a nice income. I just can't find the meaning in anything anymore. I have a well paying job, so don't necessarily need the extra money, so what for than? To occupy myself? I guess, but without any goal or meaning it just seems pointless, like everything else.
I'm just terribly alone, and I can't see the slightest chance of ever finding a girl with similar interests, who would accept me for who I am and not run off.
And life is meaningless like that, i know i should somehow condition my mind so that i can overcome this feeling, but i just can't. I'm lonely and just want to die. Yet there is this tiny glimpse of hope (and the thought that I can't do this to my family) that keeps me alive...
>>
Been in and out of mental hospitals for a few years now and I am only 18 years old. I use drugs to escape from reality. I try to ease my anxiety with benzodiazepines. I tend to isolate myself in my room. Once, I didn't leave my house for 2 years. I still live with my parents.

Help me, haha!
>>
>>693282493
My cough is still pretty bad. Any advice?
>>
>>693282493
How to stop hiccups?
>>
>>693280402
>be me
>be 17
>Have a friend, let's call him Steve
>Steve and I hang regularly
>usually do edgy shit together, like go throw stones at pigeons and crows and shit.
>I didn't know, but apparently crows hold heavy grudges
>anyway it's a Sunday, after church with Steve's mum, I call Steve (divorced parents)
>agree to meet up in the regular spot, near the tree where all the birds in town seem to hang around in
>start pissing birds off
>Steve scores direct hit on some autistic crow, I mean autistic.
>crow flaps wings,not really flying anywhere, being autistic in general
>the crow is visibly smaller, with fucked up feathers
>triggered.jpg
>a shitstorm of crows come out of fucking nowhere
>it's like pearl harbour
>aerial attacks on both Steve and I
>try to kill the birds by grabbing crows and breaking necks
>fucked up pretty bad
>Steves eye gets cut, at this point a small crowd is just staring at us getting raped by crows
>FUCKING CROWS
>Tfw Steve got hospitalised
>tfw I realise the autistic crow was the son of the Crow Lord
>tfw crows
>>
>>693282493
Come you lovely hoe. Tell me your opinions on acid and shrooms. I wont tell anyone else
>>
>>693282618
Hang yourself
>>
>>693282435
Yeah but I don't see the point of prescribing them at night on the lowest dose.
Also, the pills are 1$ or under so it's not a big deal.
>>
>>693282679
Does that still work while I'm getting fucked in the ass?
>>
>>693282493
Got any r34 of Alice?
>>
>>693280402
I don't have a sex drive, doc. In fact, I had a conversation the other day with a good friend, and we came to the conclusion that I don't seem to have any attachments to this world. Nothing bothers me because words are just words and actions are nothing but the transfer of energy. I have no drive to spread my seed, only to continue making music and not bother anyone else doing it. What do I do, doc?
>>
>>693282484

Ah I see.

Yes, many research chemicals and I've seen people under the influence of them.
None were quite as "teaching" and "spiritual" as LSD or magic mushrooms - they seemed to be a little more visual and just plain "headfuck" and "fun" rather than life changing.

To be honest, I've gone through a lot of use myself and seen others go through either no use, little use or enermous use of hallucinogens.

I find that the people who use halluinogens only a little bit (say, once a year, maybe a tiny bit more) get the most benefit and are the most succesful peoples I knew.
>>
>>693282747
No, but if you let me fuck you in the ass, I will personally take the hiccups away.
>>
>>693282484
Well, there's no psychologist to be found here, but that anon seems knowledgeable enough.
>>693282777
You should make these threads instead of faggy OP.
>>
File: 1467497187399.gif (220 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1467497187399.gif
220 KB, 500x375
>>693280402
I have had all kinds of weird shit, with my ex gf i could not be in the bathroom with her or i would have thoughts about pushing her head under the water.

As a child I would get really upset thinking about my mother dying and had weird habits like clicking my teeth and making a weird noise with my throat constantly.

I often get weird thoughts about social situations that repeat like a record in my head constantly for an hour or two.

I am now unemployed because I can not deal with people, the thoughts just keep going until I can not sleep but the second i am around someone this goes away like i am in auto pilot. then I get annoyed at how i react to people.

This has built up to the point where I ignore my friends and just want to sleep, i often get weird bouts of panic at night before I sleep about the future or if I should kill myself.

Why am I such a fgt plz halp
>>
>>693282761
Be glad. In my current situation I'd love to have that kind if "attitude" .
>>
>>693281008

>>693280709

Well.. there isn't much to say.. atleast in english..

Once i loved a girl. she was my first gf and i was her first bf. She was perfect in every way. We had a long-distance relationship.. well kinda. Only 45mins away. She broke up with me because I had to lie twice. The first time I lied to her she understood my situation, after a few weeks everything between us was fine again. The second time.. 1 or 2 years later, I lied again about my situation but this time.. she wouldn't understand me anymore. I had tried everything to . We were together for almost 4 years. I was 17 at this time.

After she broke up i was very very sad for months, i slept all day, didnt do anything.

After this I could not feel anymore. My psychologist said she was the reason why I am who I am now.

After this, I had countless one night stands, a few "girlfriends". Normal girls are boring for me but girls with disorders.. they're just amazing. So 9 months ago I met an awesome girl with a bipolar disorder syndrome. She cheated on her boyfriend with me and left him for me. I kinda developed something for her, some people call it "love" but I'm not sure what it was. All I know, there was a special thing between us. At the end she left me 8 months ago for some reason.

I would go more in depth but it is kinda hard in english in a short time.

There is way more.
>>
>>693282517

Hmm. Hmm. I see what you mean there. I also find myself just "occupying" myself with work and hobbies, such as gardening.

I don't want to offer you a philosophical quote from Buddha or from my take-lots-of-magic-mushrooms days, I can only offer these two bits of advice:

- Life is basically meaningless, but at least we get to laugh and amuse ourselves 10% of the time
- If you are really stuck in a rut, why not use that to do something awesome? You have a well paying job - book yourself in for sky diving, ask an old friend out to a resteraunt, order some cocaine online and visit the local club - lol.

I know those suggestions won't really mean much to your struggle. A lot of people struggle on a daily basis. I know I do.

Just keep on keeping on OP, and just do what you do best.
>>
>>693282748
Not OP but I have a little
>>
File: 20851712.jpg (423 KB, 1000x800) Image search: [Google]
20851712.jpg
423 KB, 1000x800
>>693283197
>>
>>693282717

Still, Im suggesting that rather than taking a pill for no real reason, you could take MDMA and cannabis and have life changing realizations and fun times? (to put it way too shortly)
>>
>>693283033
Seriously, thank you for validating my outlook. It just sucks because social pressure and the like, but I guess I'll just continue on with life as I feel I need to. Fuck the haters, right?
>>
>>693280402
I was supposed to get a job this summer but instead I've stayed up all night everynight playing videogames and masturbating. inb4 lazyfag
>>
>>693283254
>>
>be me
>red rash on inner thighs
>its been 2 months now
>if i stop scratching it will go
>iknow.jpg
>for the entire 2 months i tried
>cannotresist.jpg

am i mentally unstable?
>>
>>693282777
Thanks for the informations. I never really felt safe about trying research chemicals. But they dont sound that bad if you can't find a source for the real thing. Have you ever tried san pedro? A personal thought. I think ever one should try a hallucinogenic once in their life to truly know there self.
>>
>>693282761

I say keep doing that. I don't want to spread my seed either though I have a sexual drive.

I live for environmental conservation and work directly in the forests. That's what I have accepted as my life. You make good sounds - do that!
>>
>>693283334
Yeah, I'd agree. Only tried shrooms a couple times and it wasn't even that much, but I had this profound feeling that I should be a better friend for my friends. I'd like to try LSD but no idea how to go about getting it.
>>
File: 1406474783629.png (70 KB, 304x350) Image search: [Google]
1406474783629.png
70 KB, 304x350
>>693282493
you're the boring one. did you ever think to fuck off to reddit?
>>
>>693282952

Aww shucks. I sortof feel a little in my element here even though I'm just smashing keyboard strokes in an attempt to get to bed quickly

I feel in my element because I used to deal quite a lot of substances and I came to view my dealing as an "unoffical, illegal, alternative psychologist" because so many customers would share their concerns, thoughts and life issues with me and I'd try to help as best I could

Lost almost all my joy in life after I stopped dealing and helping people....
>>
>>693283119
Got it, thanks man. Really I should just stop giving a fuck and just live for myself, live for the moment, and do whatever whenever. Stop searching for meaning and purpose and just live.
Would be nice to finally be able to think like that.

Still m question still remains for
>>693281015
>>693281076
I have no fucking clue what to do. I really want to do it, but I'm scared shitless of the consequences / future. Don't want to ruin connections etc.
>>
File: 22917251.jpg (892 KB, 1100x1400) Image search: [Google]
22917251.jpg
892 KB, 1100x1400
Ponytail Alice a cute
>>
>>693283594
Yep, infinitely better than OP. All he does is recommend harmful pharmaceuticals and therapist visits while being completely ignorant of things like cannabis. You got my support.
>>
>>693283314

No. I used to have that but in a far worse form for years. I know the struggle far more than you. I could never stop.

Two things eventually cured me: something called "Avatan Ointment" or something
Nothing else worked for years...

This ointment got rid of almost all of it. Then I became vegetarian and it cleared up within two months.

ALSO: don't take your showers too hot, you'll notice it gets itchy after a long hot shower and it makes it worse
>>
>>693283273
Exactly. Live for yourself and not others. There are 7 billion people on this dirt ball, no point in making more, we are all tiny and meaningless and our existance is but dust in the wind. Our individual life time is nothing on the grand scale. So just enjoy your time and be happy.
>>
my pizza's not here yet

can you do me a solid and fucking double-time it
>>
>>693283516
Procuring lsd is harder I find. Funny how its cheaper than shrooms tho. It usually comes in batches. I recommend asking your drug dealer of choice for a connect.
>>
>>693283774
>infinitely better than OP
FUCK YOU MRA!
>>
>>693283334

Mescaline was the only one I never tried.

Research chems are okay and are extremely cheap too. Most "acid" these days are just research chems anyway and people sell it as LSD.

Personal thought - I totally agree with you, everyone should have it at least once or twice.

My personal thought: people shouldnt have it too much. Too much knowledge leads to mental instabilities imo.

By the way, you sound like a good guy. I high five you from here, Australia.
>>
>>693281644
>>693281949
I just deplore them, and want to help, but it's sort of bad for me, because they cant understand me. Also bad for them, because I cant open up, and thats a fucked up relationship like that.
>>
>>693283516

Shrooms are more spiritual.
LSD is more fun imo.

If you want to order anything, just search how to buy bitcoins and order from the darknet markets online.

Easy, cheap, everything available, easy to get.
>>
>>693283938
>>693281983
What does that even mean? OP didn't answer me when I asked.
>>
>>693280402
Last year, my gf of almost 9 years left me. I don't want to get back with her but I think I might be giving in to depression of some sort.
Any advice?
>>
>>693280402
So I've been suffering for a long time.
All my life I've been considered shy, then a while ago I thought I had social anxiety but after I've been reading more and more into anxiety disorders, I might have AvPD. The usual symptoms are pretty much spot on.
>How would I go about dealing with this.
>>
>>693284061
Ah of course. Maybe I should trade more earnestly on the crypto markets. Kinda stopped cuz a few failures discouraged me.
>>
>>693283946
I agree with you. Being too enlightened is bad. I usually only procure hallucinogens for special occasions, like going up north. Nature goes together so well with shrooms. I stick to smoking bud most of the time. You sound like a cool guy yourself. High five from Michigan.
>>
>>693284141
Men's rights activist.
Whatelse?
They come here thinking Men have problems, and it ignores women's issues.
>>
File: 49837503705.jpg (47 KB, 599x337) Image search: [Google]
49837503705.jpg
47 KB, 599x337
SHOULD WE GIVE VALIDATION TO TRANNY MENTAL DISEASE
>>
>>693284367
I'm sorry what?
>>
>>693284414
THAT'S NOT A COOKIE
>>
>>693284505
I'm done with you.
>>
>>693283607

Philosophical answer: The future is always coming, never arrives. Just do what you think is best now.... because what you think is best now will influence your future

My real answer? Hmm. I'd say... I'm not the best to help with advice here, as my life is not the best, but it's pretty up there.
I had a great fear of the consequences of certain actions when I started my new job four months ago;

including talking to a chick and becoming friends on my team for fear that it would ruin my professional integrity and get awkward at work, as well as making new friends

But I tentatively put that aside and only casually kept up conversations with her and my team members....

Now, I've been to her house after work and she has been to my place. We have gone out for something to eat - not even sexually atm even though I can feel the sparks

Also, I'm good friends with two of my team members - I even went hiking with one, did some shopping with him and his girlfriend, invited two members over for dinner.... etc..

What Im saying: I decided to get my old confidence back on even though my primary thought everyday is "life is pointless, these relationships wont be permanent, what is life" etc

And yet I've made awesome friends and am hanging out with this new chick and have organised a date with another chick next week

All with the thought "what if, life is pointless, im depressed" I still got some shit done :)

YOU CAN DO IT I BELIEVE IN YOU
>>
File: 24arB.jpg (368 KB, 1536x2048) Image search: [Google]
24arB.jpg
368 KB, 1536x2048
>>693284652
Did you ever start?
>>
>>693280402
how do i deal with erythrophobia?
>>
>>693284208

Fuck the labels, read more above with similar posts, try hallucinogens and don't label yourself with fake shit when you are really just "awkward and shy".

Seriously, people label themselves as this and that and it limits them. Just man up and try something new.
>>
>>693284267

Imo, use Alphabay darknet, only buy from trusted vendors - never fails.
>>
>>693284658
I love /b/ sometimes.
>>
What do you think about the saying where we die twice: Once, when we stop breathing, second, when a person thinks of us for the last time.
>>
File: DSC_0014.jpg (83 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0014.jpg
83 KB, 640x480
>>693280402
Do you recognise me? Tomorrow I'm going out of this creepy place..
>>
>>693284887
Yeah you accept a label and it becomes a crutch, an excuse. It becomes okay to underachieve because you're sick.
>>
>>693284887
>The 3 panic attacks I've had just because of being in social situations, yeah happened because I label myself as someone with social anxiety or AvPD. Definitely.
>>
>>693285189
Maybe if you labeled yourself as a charming, social guy, you wouldn't have these problems, you fucking loser.
>>
File: imNotAmused2.jpg (7 KB, 230x219) Image search: [Google]
imNotAmused2.jpg
7 KB, 230x219
>>693285189
Can you even greentext properly?

You're fucking socially awkward even online. Goodness.
>>
>>693284658
Good to hear you are getting your life together man! Keep it up, be happy, live for yourself! And thanks for the insight.

I'll try to follow this aswell.
But man, I really have no clue what to do with this situation right now. I could pass up and not fuck anything and just not think about it etc. But I'm really afraid of missing this opportunity and regretting it forever. I tend to constantly look back on my failures and regrets and it eats me up. Even if a lot of these may be small and might not even matter, or that I may be better off this way, but still, I can't stop it.
I missed out on so much and this is prolly a one in a life time chance.
God I hate these kind of situations.
>>
>>693285134

Yup. Reminds me of my two best friends when I was in primary school: they were brothers

There Mum told them they had "autism" and treated them as if they did.

They both grew up acting autistic, until I read some book in primary school and started saying "You arent actually autistic, you can change who you are just by acting differently"

One brother never believed, said his "Mummy said he was" and kept acting autisitc
The other brother started believing me and changing his behaviour

Fast forward through primary school, high school to now, both out of school

First kid still acts autistic, neckbeard fatty
Second kid (my friend still), has two jobs, has a social life, is fit and active, positive etc

All because one BELIEVED in a label and the other stopped believing in that label

TRUE STORY :)
>>
>>693280402
Every time my dragon BOOSTOs my boner gets harder. I'm afraid I can't take much more but prez just teases me and I don't think she'll give it up any time soon. Should I just lay Xenovia and keep it on the dl?
>>
>>693285189

Okay, I'm willing to retract my statement if we can talk about your situation.

What kind of social situations were they?
What kind of thoughts were going through your mind before you had a panic attack?
What is your general life like?

Perhaps we can come to an agreement
(Damn, I need to sleep for work)
>>
>>693285428
If only it was that easy, believe me I've tried. And I know thank you.
>>
File: 579px-Mill-house-MD.jpg (64 KB, 579x599) Image search: [Google]
579px-Mill-house-MD.jpg
64 KB, 579x599
>>693280600
You have lung cancer
>>
>>693280402
I found this cat outside and I simply took it home. I figured nobody else could be bothered so I'd do it. Turns out it's a vampire and I kinda fed it some blood (spur of the moment). Well, because of that we're currently contracted, but I'm unsure of what exactly this means. Can you describe in detail how human-vampire contractors work? I hear they're called Servamps.
>>
>>693281008
>in school
>claims to be a psychologist
>>
>>693283314

yeah but lotion
>>
my only issue is that I get bored really easily of everything and everyone. i was always like this and sometimes it's annoying.
being a girl sometimes is hard because being friends with girls is so fucking boring and there's nothing new about them.

also, I'm too fucking confident, intelligent and always the best, I don't think it's a bad thing though.
sorry if there's any mistakes. I learned English by myself.
>>
>>693285590

This really helped me ease up and start being social again after I became a recluse for a few months.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4F-S6rgf1-E

I just binge watched Ted Talks about "conversation" and "small talk" for two days

Changed my whole perspective on chatting and conversations. I realized we dont often talk for a specific purpose, we talk to bond with other people. It changed everything. GO TED TALKS :)
>>
>>693283872

your post has inspired me to order papa John's
>>
>>693280402
I met this cute older guy when he saved me from getting hit by a truck. I fell for him immediately and confessed, but it turns out he's actually younger than me, and in grade school nontheless! How can a fifth grader look 18? Are they putting hormones in our food? He's hot but he's really immature! We even played takaoni the other day. It was my first time playing so I found it somewhat fun, still, but can this really work out between us?
>>
>>693280402
Well I have Borderline Personality Disorder; I want to choke half of my 'friends' to death; I can't stand the thought of being alone forever yet I constantly push away anyone whom I deem to be 'too close'; I feel nothing most of the time, and need to be completely smashed to express otherwise.

10 of my last 12 girlfriends cheated on me for unknown reasons, probably because I'm a massive faggot, and no-one will hire me, this one I'm genuinely confused about, my resume is stellar, recommendations all over the place.

PS. I'm an AusFag if that helps...
>>
>>693286370
Of course it can. Just don't tell the cops, and you'll be okay. Plus, 5th graders are into older girls.
>>
I need to sleep. My pro tips for changing your life....

1. research hallucinogens, perhaps try them
2. watch some TED talks
3. strike up a conversation with an old friend
4. fitness always helps
>>
>>693284267

Don't trade crypto, it's a buy and hold commodity more than forex. It's too small for forex
>>
>>693285849
The first time was when I had to go to the principals office to talk about a kid being bullied in my class. I was just sitting in the office not really concerned and then I just felt sick and couldn't breath.

Second time I was with this girl I liked, we were just talking and it was really unexpected and sudden, got me by surprise.

The third time it happened I was in class, we had to walk around the room and talk to people in English about something. I was tired, I started walking around, I'm pretty fluent in English so it wasn't a big deal and just as I opened my mouth to talk to someone, I couldn't breath and collapsed on one knee.

The panic attacks themselves have stopped after I spent 6 months in the military but I'm still socially anxious as all hell.

Life is normal, I was raised by pretty over protective parents so spent a lot of time home as a kid.
>>
>>693286517
Well I usually go for the volatile as shit shitcoins so there's big profit margins but I need to stay up on them. Daytrading is effort.
>>
>>693285039

The latter is bullshit
>>
There's nothing that I'm particularly good at in life. Even though it's normal to not be amazingly good at something I feel like I have to be to reach the standards that everyone has put for me. So I'm in constantly yo-yo-ing between wanting to give up and kill myself and being super motivated to improve.

It all seems kinda petty to me but idk what to do about it.
>>
File: 65568494089.jpg (18 KB, 252x582) Image search: [Google]
65568494089.jpg
18 KB, 252x582
>>693280402
How do I stop being depressed and suicidal?
Thinking of death calms me and only when I've wasted a day wallowing in my own self pity do I find the strength to pick myself up and move on but only for a few days.
I'm a compulsive liar and I feel that there's no hope for me.
I hate what I've become and death just seems so pleasing at this time in my life.
>>
I was molested by beaners when I was a kid, and now I'm extremely racist towards Spanish people. I know it's wrong to be racist but my mind just doesn't care. I hate the people that molested me, yet I can't stop masturbating to the thought of them, and then getting extremely depressed afterwards. Kill self?
>>
I can't seem to join aneki chat, for some reason.

Polite sage.
>>
>>693285428

Maybe if you weren't so insufferable people wouldn't have to pretend to like you.
>>
>>693286417
Sorry I hate replying to my own post but I feel the need to specify; I'm kinda in a bad way here, need anything I can get, psychologists won't touch me because of BPD, and everyone else thinks I'm just 'faking it', I'm literally on the edge of suicide and and can't take much more, seriously, what the fuck should I do?
>>
>>693286737

Hmm I see. Perhaps some of us do have temporary disorders that are not easy to cope with.

Might I suggest that you have a look at "casual social events"? Like, the ones where they put you together with other people just to talk - they have these events so that people with all kinds of social disorders can overcome them

It just takes time and practice. Ive seen them before. its just another alternative I can think of

Sorry, need to sleep now. I wish you luck with the socialness. Perhaps try some cannabis or something :) night !
>>
File: falafeldng.jpg (133 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
falafeldng.jpg
133 KB, 960x960
FOR EVERYONE REPLYING AND POSTING IN THIS THREAD

OP only responded twice, then he dissapeared. Most of responses were from myself and a few others.

Help each other out people. :) be good
>>
>>693287049
>"casual social events"
Are these things only a thing in America? Because I feel like I could really benefit from venting every once in a while, even if all I got out of it was to talk for a while.
>>
>>693287186
Be cool my brev, people like me need you.
>>
>>693286894
stop being controlled by your own fucked up thoughts. I bet you're not a dumb person, you can do it. think different and don't think "I can't do it". that's bullshit and you're wasting your time doing it.
and then, you'll be okay. I wish you good luck.
by the way, it's nobody's fault that you were molested. and not your fault too. overcome it.
(personal experience.)
>>
>>693287049
I've been thinking if I get a chance to try pot I'll do it, it's just really hard to come by where I'm from.

I've been trying to condition myself with going to events and bars regularly but I'm from Finland so we are all pretty reserved and "shy" around here, people don't look at strangers wanting to have a talk too kindly.
>>
>>693287186
Honestly sick af of this op making threads they can't stay in
>>
>>693281076
Honestly go out and find someone your age she will not be mature and will not meet your level. Things go south and youll end up thinking all gorls are the same.
>>
File: image.jpg (29 KB, 525x525) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29 KB, 525x525
>>693280402
Fuck off cunt
>>
>>693280402
I keep having random waves of depression except I don't like to self diagnose myself.. any thoughts ?? I have no reason to be depressed either..
>>
>>693287529
Trying to learn out of social disorders in a country where people are commonly considered to be anti-social is a fucking nightmare.
>>
>>693280402
You don't 'need' a reason to be depressed, being depressed is normal, if a little disconcerting.
>>
>>693286894
That shit is pretty common, it lets you relive the situation while being in control of it.
>>
>>693287616
I guess that makes sense. Just feels hopeless trying to find someone like that here. No idea where to start looking.
Thanks for your thought tho.
>>
File: image.jpg (112 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
112 KB, 640x1136
Ok let's try this
>me
>starting hating niggers because reasons
>looting shooting drugs shit music etc you get the point
>have gf 6 years younger
>have kid with her
>I suspec she bipolar idk and idgf she's batshit crazy
>try to get along with her for 3 years
>she leaves once and moved in with puertorican
>couple of months comes back
>I took her back cause I'm an idiot and I love my son
>months pass nothing gets better, she's still a piece of shit person and goes out with "her girls"
>gets tattoos and party's a lot
>fucksanythingthatwalks.avi.
>fucks niggers
>I gave up, walked away TFO!
>haven't seen my kid in months and I don't want to
What the fuck it's wrong with me?
Pic for attention
>>
File: 1460299068002.jpg (15 KB, 200x210) Image search: [Google]
1460299068002.jpg
15 KB, 200x210
>>693287703
>>
File: hurdur.png (176 KB, 356x318) Image search: [Google]
hurdur.png
176 KB, 356x318
>>693288592
>>693288592
>>
File: This guy.png (675 KB, 1761x988) Image search: [Google]
This guy.png
675 KB, 1761x988
>>693288873
>This guy
>>
File: hue1.jpg (53 KB, 357x330) Image search: [Google]
hue1.jpg
53 KB, 357x330
>>693288988
>>693288988
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-06-05-15-21-34.png (803 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-06-05-15-21-34.png
803 KB, 1920x1080
>>693289101
>I swear to God
>>
File: 1436386576606.jpg (40 KB, 195x195) Image search: [Google]
1436386576606.jpg
40 KB, 195x195
>>693289228
>>693289228
>>
File: 1461538779104.jpg (108 KB, 460x288) Image search: [Google]
1461538779104.jpg
108 KB, 460x288
>>693289321
>>693288988
>>
>>693288581
You're racist?
You're dating a girl who's way younger than you in terms of life stages and are mad because she's acting like a girl much younger than you?
>>
File: 0fucks4.gif (976 KB, 276x250) Image search: [Google]
0fucks4.gif
976 KB, 276x250
>>693289461
>>693289461
>>
>>693280402
>>693283563 this fag needs psych help stat, unless he baiting
>>
File: 1460055570016s.jpg (3 KB, 90x125) Image search: [Google]
1460055570016s.jpg
3 KB, 90x125
>>693289562
>>
>>693288581

>What the fuck it's wrong with me?

>>party's a lot

You write like shit.
>>
File: moonman.png (88 KB, 312x212) Image search: [Google]
moonman.png
88 KB, 312x212
>>693289821
>>693289821
>>
>>693289916
Not related but...

Did I respond to the right thread? Are we there yet? Where do I go from here.

Etc.
>>
>>693290386
OP is just a fag and abandoned own thread like the other 2 before this. He's not any help in the first place so no loss there.

There were some helpful anons around earlier but I think everyone has gone. Sorry man.
>>
>>693290557
Oh well, is it weird that I find weirder people than me tend to help more than paid professionals?

I know that talking to strangers is supposed to help but, this aint normal is it?
>>
>>693280402
So my best friend has chosen to shelf me it would seem. This nigga was my first roommate, and it's always felt like we were more like brothers than best friends. For the past 4+ weeks I get ignored whenever I message him, and whenever I get dignified with a response I can tell it's just a forced conversation. He's been hanging out with the second roommate I had, who in the entire time I lived with him was a bitch who tried to stab me in the back every chance he got. I'd message my friend about this, but I know it'll more than likely look like I'm sperging out. I'm just so fucking tired of playing second fiddle at this point, and I want my fucking brother back.
>>
>>693280402
I lost all happiness in life. I realised I'll never earn enough money to pursue my dreams despite al my efforts because of living in some god-forsaken eastern shithole. Crying daily when thinking about my future. I'm 20.
>>
>>693290804
Paid professionals are kinda limited in the things they're allowed to say, so I don't find it surprising in the least. Also doesn't help that they're mainly just drug pushers.
>>
>>693291005
serbia?
>>
>>693290828
I'm kinda doing that to someone I spent a lot of time with online right now. Was because of an argument. Could you have made fun of or belittled something he cares about?
>>
I have a whole lot to talk about but not very much time. I'm at work. I'll try to relay my issues as succintly as possible:

I feel listless and broken. The other day I found myself staring into a corner in my movie room for about an hour, doing nothing, thinking nothing. I can't even remember why I was doing it, it was like I lost time. I have no desire to go out with friends or collegues anymore. All I do is sit on my ass and either do work or sleep. I've started filling up notepads with incoherent phrases and words and stories that just pop into my head and eat away at me until I put them on paper. I don't have any of these with me at work obviously; I'd probably be dubbed a weirdo if I did. I also feel very empty, like I'm just a walking corn husk. I feel very sad. I've had to hide this from my wife. I'm not sure why I just feel like if I don't something horrible will happen. I feel like I'm wearing emotion-colored glasses that I can just switch out for each other at any time. I can go from angry to complacent very quickly to hide from her, it's unhuman. I don't know what to do. I feel like my personality changes constantly. One day I'm funny and charismatic, the next I'm quiet and reserved.
>>
>>693280402
Because I feel like it, join me if you wanna 'baww' your eyes out/spill your guts.

>>693291388
>>
>>693280402
why do you waste your time on edgy teens collegue?
>>
>>693291516
Clearly there are those that wanna chat about their problems, is no-one willing to move threads?
>>
File: OP.png (59 KB, 697x611) Image search: [Google]
OP.png
59 KB, 697x611
>>693292205
Maybe keeping this one up shows how much of a fag OP is?
>>
>>693291425
Never had any real arguments. I spoke to him a while back in person and nothing seemed to be wrong.
>>
File: 1461461838501.png (85 KB, 500x750) Image search: [Google]
1461461838501.png
85 KB, 500x750
>>
>>693292205
ok then, never mind, I'll abandon this thread and we'll all pretend this never happened.
>>
>>693280402
Been in love with a girl since childhood. Have mustered the balls to tell her and got politely rejected. I'm not angry or considering suicide, that's just plain stupid. I do, however, feel empty. So, what now?
>>
>>693280402
i am 150kg 5'11 and have no desire to lose weight and get healthy

mostly because i feel happy playing vidya with my friends and eating what i want

is there something wrong with me? genuinely feel happy day to day, dont feel lonely
>>
Is my peepe big enough
>>
>>693292753
so you have evrything you need in your life? would you like to have that for long period of time?
>>
>>693292949
no, noone have big enough peepe
>>
>>693292753
Not OP but as long as your lifestyle makes you happy and you accept the health risks, why should there be anything wrong? Even exercising and pushing yourself to be healthy has its risks. Videogames are fun and food is delicious, don't see anything wrong with that because there isn't anything wrong with it.
>>
Got dumped three days ago. After two and a half years. Her feelings just changed.
I'm keeping busy with whatever I can. This isn't letting me eat.
>>
>>693292753
If you're legitimately happy, then no, there isn't anything wrong with you, most of us here are jealous even, we all suffer in our own ways, and such trivial pleasantries quite simply make it easier/better.
>>
Hello Alice
>>
File: master-shitposter.jpg (64 KB, 640x472) Image search: [Google]
master-shitposter.jpg
64 KB, 640x472
DAMN internet donwunder is slow

Did you become psychologist so you can better shitpost on 4chan?
>>
>>693293125
Was she at least up front and honest with you?
Did she cheat or otherwise shit on you? No? Then you got off easy my friend, it may not seem ike it but the alternative is far worse, take this as the minor heartbreak/setback that it is and move on, maybe you can still be friends yeah?
>>
>>693292445
Well that sucks. The crappy thing is that even if people are manipulating the ones you care about it's mostly up to them to fall for it. A little push and all the things in the past that were okay can become something they hold against you, but it seems petty to bring them up so they can't really talk about it so you just get this animosity that seems out of place. Best of luck anyhow.
>>
>>693292968
i guess, i mean, ive always thought that im young and that i can clean myself up later if i wanted to live a long life. as for having everything i need, i do

>>693293042
>>693293128
thanks dudes, hope you guys can be happy too
>>
>>693293354
I was hoping. I unfortunately saw her as the one and basically made her my one friend whose company I enjoyed. She never fucked me over. I just don't understand. I can't understand. How can people simply "change feelings"? That's never happened to me.
>>
>>693293686
> ive always thought that im young and that i can clean myself up later if i wanted to live a long life
you sure? do you want to have long life?
>as for having everything i need, i do
is it evrything you want?
>>
File: Irisu-00571.png (351 KB, 449x928) Image search: [Google]
Irisu-00571.png
351 KB, 449x928
I'm looking for someone who should be asleep.
I don't think they're here.
But just in case.

Talk to me on Skype.

That's all I wanted, I'll be taking my leave now.
>>
>>693293686
At this point I'm pretty envious tbh. Dude, fuck what everyone says. If you're happy, fucking be happy. And fuck whoever says otherwise. Do what makes you happy.
>>
>>693293789
'Changing feelings' is easier than it looks I'm afraid, love is a chemical party in your head, love isn't real, some do take it to extremes, and lock it oin for life, but the reality is that we simply aren't a species that mates for life.

I'm sorry my friend, but this one isn't for you.
>>
>>693294130
And then there's this fag
>>
>>693294214
You are an intelligent person. Thanks friend
>>
>>693294372
Y'know what? Fuck it, I'm gonna answer in place of OP, no I ain't qualified, no I ain't normal, but if there's one thing I know, it's how to be (or not), fucked up.

Rate my shitty advice /10, let's see how I do.
>>
>>693295061
OP ain't qualified, and almost anybody's advice is better. Be my guest.
>>
File: received_1586796744981134.jpg (75 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
received_1586796744981134.jpg
75 KB, 720x1280
>>693280402
Every breathing moment is a struggle, I loathe myself to the point where there isnt even a point to keep on going. Where can I get help?
>>
>>693295373
I'm perfectly aware that no-one is technically 'qualified', but seeing as I'm not getting my own query answered, I figured I'll try to answer everyone else's, based upon my own experiences of course, maybe it'll help, dunno, don't care, we'll see.
>>
>>693295527
Do you have any reason to loathe yourself? And if so, why? Try to address the reasons for the problem before you thrust it upon others.
>>
>>693280402
I have 2 fetishes I want to get rid of: piss and vore. Otherwise, I'm pretty standard, sexually. I remember having dreams about piss and being eaten when I was about 8 and both have fascinated me ever since.

Wat do?
>>
>>693295880
Fetish is a word that may or may not be ingrained into your psyche permanently, if you're honestly addicted to water sports and vore than there isn't much you can do to suppress these urges, other than omitting them from your 'diet' entirely, this wont be easy, and it will affect your sex life drastically, especially if you're serious about it being a legit fetish.
>>
>>693296177
Sorry if the help is sub-standard, I'm doing my best here.
>>
>>693296323
Self-help thread being continued elsewhere.

If you're honestly interested in this follow this link:

>>693296788

Title made to appease the faggots.
Thread replies: 223
Thread images: 41

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.