[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you feel about your own dad /b/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (102 KB, 425x282) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
102 KB, 425x282
How do you feel about your own dad /b/?
>>
He never talks to me any more. Him and mom are disappointed they adopted such a shitty autistic failure in life
>>
>>690424772
He's a massive dick head. I'll call him tomorrow out of guilt, but otherwise I'd rather never associate with him.
>>
>>690424772
I when we bought a TV (I was ~12). He didn't know there was a back button on the remote, and every single day i would press it and see what he was fapping to.
Mostly some german sex infomercials. I need to show him the internet.
>>
>>690413240
>>
My dad is a good person, he complains sometimes but because he grew up in a third world country he refuses to let his children go hungry or without necessities, he built a desk and bookshelf for me because he missed me when I went on a trip.
>>
he's pretty cool. can be a dick especially when it comes to money but overall a nice guy. we can't really relate to each other so we don't talk much anymore... literally nothing in common
>>
He's on his fourth family since cheating on my mother thirty plus years ago. Every few years he feels guilty and wants to get dinner andbhe says he sorry for not being there and being a shitty dad etc. I sit I listen, I know everything he says is bullshit. We hug, he says sorry and that he's going to change. We leave I know nothing has or will change, it never does. However I stopped getting angry about it over a decade ago. *shrugs*
>>
>I've met my dad
>>
>>690426277
call his bluff, get material goods, if hes truly that shitty of a person then he deserves to lose a bit.
>>
I don't know. He expects me to contact him and talk to him, but he never does the same thing to me. He was somewhat controlling and hurtful during my childhood. He has never said that he loves me. I think he might, or at least he loves the IDEA of who he wants me to be. Obviously, I'm not that person...

Honestly I think I'd be more comfortable if both my parents died so I didn't have to deal them anymore.
>>
>>690425716
Fuck that. Don't call him unless you think he deserves it. I didn't call my mother for mother's day because she's a cunt.
>>
He's dead
>>
>>690424772
How the fuck does /b/ have such loving fathers? am i getting succesfuly trolled here ?
>>
I love my dad, he loves me. But he's a shitty father. He really sucks at the job of parenting. But im an adult and fortunately he's a far better father to my little sister so im ok i guess.
>>
He's a gun nut, and a birther. I imagine he's a Trump supporter, but we haven't spoken in years. Feels bad man.
>>
>Dad verbally abusive towards my Mother and I
>lazy as fuck
>Cheats on my mom with whores
>In denial that were not a 'picture perfect family'

In other words I fuckin hate him
>>
>>690426709
Thats a pretty shitty thing to say anon
>>
>>690427309
We're parasitic fuck ups, we take advantage of our good natured families and don't live up to expectations.
>>
File: 1464615264048.jpg (163 KB, 500x326) Image search: [Google]
1464615264048.jpg
163 KB, 500x326
>>690424772
I never knew my dad and yes I'm black.
>>
Hell of a guy. Worked his ass off his whole life. Hoping I can get these investments to bankroll our family's retirement. His crazy ass will still work till he dies though. I however am lazy as fuck. I used to work hard every day. All it got me was doing the work for lazy niggers. Decided to take a job working by myself. Now I get a days 2mwork done in a hard 3 hours and fuck off for another 7.
>>
>>690428013
This is now a feels thread for black kids whose dads ran out on them.

Don't be like that
>>
>>690428013
well if you become a father be good to your kids.
>>
>>690426277
This is legit my life, except he's on his third family. What I hate the most about him is the fact that he still loves my sister's and he's in their lives. Whatever. His last name will die my generation
>>
>>690427309
Lol, nope. I got pretty lucky. My dad's been in the oilfield his whole life and now runs a company of about 40 people for 3 multimillionaire bosses.
>>
>>690427883
Weeell... you've never met my parents.
>>
>>690424772
I love my dad more than anyone else in my family. We've been homeless together, traveled all across the US, had hard times and a few good times. We smoke weed together, if I did coke then we'd do that together too.
Regardless of what happens in my life I know I can always count on him to be there for me, and I'll always be there for him.
>>
>>690428737
I've met a lot of parents. Used to hate my own until I realized that everything they did for me and taught me was the right thing to do with what they had

I probably know people better than you and for you to say you wish you wish they were dead so you don't have anything to do with them is some fucked up shit.
>>
>>690424772

We don't understand each other, but we respect each other.
>>
he's got an abundance of admirable qualities. respect the man a lot.
>>
>>690429115
I agree. You should never wish death on your parents. You'll regret that once they're actually gone. Without family, you're truly alone in this world.
>>
haven't spoken to him in 15 years
>>
Hi im black and whats a dad??
>>
File: 1465956229564.gif (1 MB, 300x188) Image search: [Google]
1465956229564.gif
1 MB, 300x188
>>690428255
>>690428376
I'm not saying my dad was bad, but he, like myself has psychological problems. I want to give him a reason, but I can't. I don't have any kids so I don't know his reason. Still, he should have been there in stead of just money.
>>
>>690426277
So what does that make you, 40? 50? Jeez....
>>
>>690430083
ok let me rephrase what I said then:
make sure if you have kids that you're there to support them, not just money, support them with guidance and care.
>>
My dad is a pretty cool dude. Valued education, set reasonable boundaries.
>>
>>690427191
This. My dad died in January. He was a good dude by all accounts. We didn't get along when I was young, but after I graduated from boot he seemed to warm up to me a bit. It was a bit strange not buying him a father's day card and the obligatory home depot gift card this time around though.
>>
>>690430753
I'm really sorry to hear that anon. Condolences. :c
>>
>>690430753
visit his grave and make sure it's nice and clean.
>>
>>690424772
He's a broken human being deep in the throes of dilapidating alcoholism. He goes to work, and drinks. My mother and I are background noise in his life for the most part. He just sits around drunk until one of us gets pissed of watching a 60 year old man acting sloppy like a child and force him to get to bed.
>>
>>690424772
Faggot
>>
im 19, i still live with my mom and dad, i dont remember the last time i talked to my dad, i see him everyday obviously since we live in the same house but we just dont speak to eachother, he is literally the definition of a person that i cant stand. i feel so unconfortable around him, when i leave my house im 100% sure i will never see him again
>>
My dad died in 2007 when I was 14
>>
>>690431373
I'm sorry
>>
>>690431323
Maybe throw out a "thanks" and see what happens?
>>
>>690424772
My dad is Clark Griswold/Bob Belcher. Pretty standard.
>>
>>690426994
I feel obligated to. I enlisted in the military, so I feel like I at least owe him that knowledge. Plus he's kind of dying due to kidney failure and I still have to return his GPS.
>>
he's kill wat do today?

>>690431373
oh hey likewise anon
>>
>>690431719
we stoped talking when i was 14, i dont feel the need to talk to him.
>>
>>690432119
You figure out a reimbursement plan before that? I got some pretty solid bets that you didn't start suuportin yourself that day. It's fine to dislike someone and even refuse to associate with them, but being an ingrate is one of the most disdainable things a person can do.
>>
>>690429721
My family really doesn't come with that sense of community that you are implying. Have been pretty much on my own since my father bailed and my mom started drinking.
>>
>>690432438
this
>>
>>690432438
i just sleep in my room and eat meals that my mom cooks, he doesnt spend any money on me.
he abused me physically and verbally all my life, we had some pretty big fights, a parent who beats his own son doesnt deserve anything from them
>>
http://youtu.be/_Gbtm-93oqE
>>
>>690432999
Mom buy all the food and pay all the bills?
>>
>>690432603
Well, then it's safe to assume you don't know much about them then? Maybe you'd at least feel a tinge of sympathy, if not pity if that were true.
My mom is a drug addict and a literal whore. But I love her, I know what drove her to be like that and despite everything I know she still loves and cares about me
>>
>>690433116
i know she buys the food, dont know about the bills.
my dad has a LOT of money so i think he doesnt really care about that part, cause if he did he would have kicked me out
>>
Haven't heard from him in 3 years. I don't even know how to contact him Also my mom is dead
>>
>>690432999
>abused
Dad: Clean your room, your grades are shit.
Kid: Fuck you, I'm special
Dad: <smack>
>>
>>690433189
I feel sympathy, I just don't feel fathers day level sympathy. Also, FYI, I'm not the dude that wished death on his parents... forgot to mention that. I just had to respond though.
>>
>>690433437
i have scars all over my back.
almost got stabbed with scissors.
once we were fighting in the kitchen and my mom got in the middle and she got hurt.
>>
>>690433466
Oh my bad lol. I'm on mobile,hard to keep track
>>
>>690424772
i almost dont talk with my dad.
i moved out when i was 16 and now i am 20.
i talk only like 20 sentences when im visiting my parents house wich happen only once a month. I havent even called him 2 years. mostly only talk with mom.

he thinks that i am fat lazy idiot, who has pointless goals in life.
>>
>>690433920
Tell me how you were a model child and never escalated the situation. Guaranteed you fought, argued, and if the scissors incident is reality they started out in your hand. Otherwise this entire story starts with "My piece of shit dad is in jail..." Which of you two has the most mood-altering prescriptions? Who sees the therapist?
>>
>>690434403
What's your weight, work-ethic, and goals?
>>
>>690434403
Kek, is he right? By that I mean, when you moved out, did you move in with a grandparent that you still live with?
>>
>>690432999
Does your mom make an effort to raise you, or does she just buy you food in order to keep you around so she has somebody to talk to about her own life?
>>
Well, has been around 6 years that i don't speak to my father even at the phone, and around 14 years that i haven't see him.

Feel kind of strange when the other people tell you to say Happy Father's day when your father is not around.
>>
>>690434951
Honestly really botters me that he's in USA and i don't know if he is stills alive.
Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.