[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Discuss: Is he going get title back soon? IMO: SR will be another
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: SR.png (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
SR.png
2 MB, 1280x720
Discuss: Is he going get title back soon?

IMO: SR will be another big name that will come after injury to get Reigns even more strong. Like everybody's doing because Vince has a Samoan fetish.

Style will get into title matches, triple thread, but I don't think he will win it soon. Maybe if he get MITB and cash in at WM. I doubt it tho.
>>
falcon fag from reddit says he drops the belt to seth at SS
>>
>>1318820

*Styles
>>
>>1318827

Who's that? Same guy who was going get another job, leaving WWE, and did spoiler about SR getting back at ER?
>>
I'm pretty sure that he is going to make Roman look strong.
>>
File: batistacamekekin.png (19 KB, 77x68) Image search: [Google]
batistacamekekin.png
19 KB, 77x68
>>1318820
>King Ross is a peasant!!
Hadn't seen that sign while watching for the first time.
>>
File: 4UaYXt7.webm (607 KB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
4UaYXt7.webm
607 KB, 720x404
>battle of the 2 lowest ranked champions
lol
>>
>>1318820
>SR will be another big name that will come after injury to get Reigns even more strong.

The fuck are you babbling about?
>>
File: 98.png (1 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
98.png
1 MB, 1280x720
>>1318877

Ok, Vince.
>>
>>1318820
>Is he going get title back soon?

LOL, no. Nobody can take someone with a penis that small seriously. That's one of the main reasons why he brings RECORD LOW RATINGS.
>>
>>1318913

Comparing cock sizes.

And this is why /asp/ is the new /b/
>>
>watched the first 20 minutes of RAW because I was excited for Seth and felt like they might actually do something to capitalize on his momentum
>he just comes out and cuts an annoying 20 minute promo like he did before he got injured
>nothing changed
>nothing will get better
>turned off tv and cancelled network sub

Welp, thanks WWE, it's been a fun ride.
>>
>>1320056
see you on thursday
>>
>>1320056

That doesn't surprise me. My OP ain't wrong at all. Cena, Orton, Seth and so on, will come back to feud with Samoan Hulk and make him strong until people will stop scream, "ROMAN SUCKS!".

Vince thinks that Reigns is like religion. He ain't happy until we accept him. Meanwhile he shove him down our throats. Even if that means lose ratings and or money.

I've been saying for past weeks that RAW start getting real boring and that soon I would start not watching current WWE's product. It seems after I watch RAWs tomorow, since i'm European, I'm done with it.

Even more when I'm at December 98 of Monday Night Wars. I've plans to watch it until 2004/2005 and then go back to WCW's 1989-1994.
>>
The belt isn't changing hands until summerslam
>>
Seth has to turn heel despte the huge pop because Ramen is the face Vince's wants.

Ramen still gets booed as a face, Seth cheered despite insulting the crowd.

What a mess. They single handedly destroyed Seth's return because of Roman.

Good thing I'm not watching squats and just reading the reviews for 2 mins.
>>
>>1320527
It's just fucking pathetic at this point, the rate they're going they will literally sacrifice the entire roster in an attempt to get Roman over.
>>
>>1320630
They will.
One good way to resurrect ratings was to have Roman heel vs returning Seth as face and Seth going over at Summerslam. But nooo, Vince has to do it his way.

I'm reading KO vs AJ is up next so just wait for the definitive burial of the latter with a clean pin.
>>
what's ironic is that Vince keep pairing Ramen with top performers, because he's not and needs to be carried to look good

however he sucks so hard that he is immediately overshadowed by pretty much anyone decent

want to have Ramen cheered? Then he needs to go against someone who sucks even more than him like Sheamus

Kevin Owens, Miz, Rusev, Rollins, Ambrose, AJ, Cesaro are all better than him and will get cheered even if they call the crowd a bunch of retards
>>
>>1318827
That guy deleted his account after someone in WWE figured out who he was.
>>
>>1318827
>>1321048

same person?

>>1301236
>>
>>1320674
>I'm reading KO vs AJ is up next so just wait for the definitive burial of the latter with a clean pin.

Told you.

Fucking kek Vince is such a child. He literally buried AJ as revenge against the fans.
>>
>>1321688
Vince is not fit to run this company anymore. I don't disagree with KO going over, but they should have had The Club come out and fuck Styles over. They even set it up for that, for Christs sake.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.