[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ask a WWE Writer anything
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 4
File: rollins.0.0.png (405 KB, 640x435) Image search: [Google]
rollins.0.0.png
405 KB, 640x435
hey /asp/. Former /sp/ lurker here, first time on this board. You guys have done great!

Anywho, I write for WWE, albeit a not-so-crucial role in the show (Vince approves/disapproves of everything). Feel free to ask me anything, whether it comes to how they signed a guy or the results of future matches. Everything up to Summerslam has been written so far. Of course, there are changes by the boss, but for the most part I can tell you who is main-eventing this show.

I come to you because I just got a great offer from a news broadcasting team (affiliated with CBS) and I don't give a fuck about my WWE job anymore. I can easily be located and fired from the company, but my new gig is just so much better. Fuck it, shoot away.

To rag you guys in here: There is a big title change coming up at Extreme Rules
>>
>To rag you guys in here: There is a big title change coming up at Extreme Rules

Rusev a USA Champ again and later another feud with Cena?
>>
>>1301244

Nope. Rusev is buried for all intents and purposes. The real title change is before the main event
>>
>>1301245
>Any title change but the WWE championship
>Big
Go role play somewhere else you pathetic virgin cunt.
>>
>>1301247

Think about a surprise. I already gave it away
>>
>>1301245
Spill it you fucking tard
>>
>>1301252

M
S
A
L
>>
>>1301255

>M
Mr.
>S
Sexy
>A
Ass
>L
Lottery

SETH CONFIRMED IC CHAMP
>>
>>1301245

Cesaro
>>
>>1301245
Fingers crossed for Charlotte or The New Day to lose the title.
>>
>>1301255
How? Hes not in any title matches
>>
>>1301255
Sami Zayn - New Intercontinental Champion?
>>
>>1301236

Do Vince and the creative team truly hate Zack Ryder? Why does WWE hate wrestlers that get over?
>>
Is it writers that come up with shit like Dean's potted plant and New Day's time machine, or do the wrestlers do that?
>>
>>1301236
post vince's phone number
>>
>>1301236
Timestamp or GTFO
>>
>>1301268
Because Vince decides who gets over
>>
>>1301310
It's incestuous you fucking mouth breather
>>
Timestamp.

I know I won't like the answer, but is Roman gonna walk out of Summerslam with the championship.

and why the hell do the bookers and vince insist on pushing roman even though no one likes him
>>
>>1301333
Cuz Cena is old and kids needs flesh. It's so obvious.
>>
>>1301335
>cena is old
>still recovering from injuries in half the time it would normally take.
>>
>>1301236
>>
>>1301318
>only answering this question
fake confirmed
>>
>>1301236
>>>/vp/ faggot
>>
Will Rollins be backstage at Extreme Rules?
>>
fak and gay
dont replay
>>
>The New Day is losing the tag titles
Thank fuckig god. Brian Kendrick and Paul London remain the GOATs .
>>
>>1301396

>replay

fuck off you thick spic mong
>>
Good job op

Cunt
>>
Does my girl SashA+ do anything between now and then?
>>
>>1301503
Yeah, she gets a penis removal surgery
>>
>>1301353
I'm not the OP and no shit he's a liar
>>
>>1301503

hair plugs

oh and new day plugs while mikaze watches desu senpai
>>
File: 1457523368240.jpg (85 KB, 922x730) Image search: [Google]
1457523368240.jpg
85 KB, 922x730
>>1301326
BASED ROLEPLAYER DESTROYING DEANKEK
>>
>>1301236
>big title change
>not heavyweight title

because other belts are cared about.

Go back to r/squaredcircle/ mark.
>>
>>1301691
also, have they even announced the pre-show card yet?

Right now as far as I'm aware all the titles are on the main card, unless they further discredit the US belt by putting it on the preshow again.

And honestly is Rusev winning that really shocking? Would that shock anyone at all?
>>
>>1301336
>enough HGH to literally grow another human
kys mark
>>
>>1301326
BTFO
>>
Aren't these types of threads supposed to be on /x/ ?
>>
ok i got one, did wwe sign bobby roode cause if they did are they planning another nexus/ invasion storyline with all the tna guys roode, joe,aries,ey and styles vs the balor club with nakamura vs the shied reformation with reigns gone mute from a broken jaw and if not why the fuck not ?
>>
>>1302068
that's too good for us, friend.
>>
>>1301236
is creative self aware of its shittiness or do they genuinely think they a producing a quality show?
>>
>>1301236
Tell me about Vince, how delusional is he?
>>
>>1301336
>still recovering from injuries in half the time it would normally take.
>he still believes in vince's lies
>>
you are right,wwe should hire me
>>
>>1301318
>Vince decides who gets over
You mean how Reigns is soooooo over right now?
>>
>>1303738
Reigns is over my dear smark
>>
Do you think Lunchbox would go over if he debuted in the WWE today?
>>
>>1303752
Sure
>>
>>1301236
Why didn't you choose a career that you might actually excel at? Why are you part of the creative wasteland dumping radioactive toxins on the landscape?
>>
>>1301236
Whats happening at Summerslam?
>>
>>1303951

Not OP but if all goes according to plan, its going to be shit.
>>
>>1303951
Cena vs reigns
>>
>>1304021
'the guy' is going over and a new king will be anointed
>>
>>1303983
>but if all goes according to plan

What are the plans thus far?
All I'm really putting money on is Cena/Reigns and Sasha/Charlotte
>>
>>1304021
The entire show is a 4 hour iron man match between Reigns and Cena??? XD
>>
>>1304045
they are going to have have that weird hell in a cell thing they did in wcw, like 3 cages on top of each other
>>
>>1304061
Cena could work a fucking based one of those tbqh
>>
>>1301236
Why haven't you kys
>>
>>1304061
Any other matches?
>>
Do writers actually make storylines anymore or is it oh hey these guys feud some stuff happens then thats it?

Why does booking in WWE seem like it's done by just Vince? Attitude Era stuff felt like they just threw shit at the wall till they hit gold and that was some of the charm a lot was bad some good and some stuff amazing. Now its just "what is the safest possible thing?"
>>
>>1301336

HGH is a hell of a drug.

And rushing back is probably partly why he seems to be getting injured with greater frequency.
>>
>>1304294
They do that with every star they push then to come back as soon as possible. If you listened to Punks interview after quitting he was asked to wrestle like a aeek after Ryback fucked him. Seth is coming back in the minimum time needed. Just they need learn to rotate wrestlers better and learn to elevate mid to low carders.
>>
Finn Balor will debut, he's going to interfere in the aj vs roman match and turn on aj.
>>
File: he calls himself a demon.jpg (36 KB, 615x409) Image search: [Google]
he calls himself a demon.jpg
36 KB, 615x409
>>1304403
>>
>>1304021
>Your fucking face when Cena goes over Reigns clean and his entire push was all done just to make Cena look even stronger since people are beginning to question if he is winding down.
>>
>>1304483
The two plus year long failure that is Roman Reigns has been WWE's longest work just to get people to cheer BMJ's Flair-tying title win
>>
>>1301236
How does it feel to go from writing for WWE to posting on /asp/?
>>
>>1301777
None of the title changes would shock, except the World Heavyweight and that's only because we are sure that Roman isn't losing because Vince loves Samoan Savages.
>>
Just stop, we all know you're that guy that makes those threads about wrestlers supposedly dying
>>
How much cum does Steph like in her coffee?
>>
>>1301255
KO becomes IC Champ, leads to feud with Zayn that'll last way longer than it needs to be.
>>
>>1301255
Roman Reigns comes in, buries everyone and becomes IC Champ and buries the Bullet Club
>>
Does Ryder become MitB? I've heard rumors but it's too good to be true.
Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.