[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should I commit a crime so I can get banged up in jail and prove
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: prison.jpg (233 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
prison.jpg
233 KB, 600x400
Should I commit a crime so I can get banged up in jail and prove my manliness by fighting everyone in there?

I just want to prove my manliness

In my mind this is an essential route to doing so
>>
>>17272249

I am here to beat the fucking stupid out of you.

Put that energy into MMA, martial arts, that shit

Go participate in tournaments

And you better get to the philosophical aspects to straighten yourself out.

I am a man. And in my standpoint, you are not yet a man for thinking this.

Get it out of your head and make something of yourself. Quit being a fucktard.
>>
>>17272249

so you think that going to prison will make you anything omre than being a prison bitch? think about it, if you have no expertise fighting, which you clearly dont otherwise you wouldnt think going to prison is the only way to fight, they already know how to fuck you up, and they already have gangs.

you arent going to learn how to fight through fighting. you just learn how to get your ass kicked. maybe take a class.
>>
>>17272249
this is possibly the most retarded post i have read all day
>>
>>17272249
See >>17272012
>>
>>17272317
>I am here to beat the fucking stupid out of you.

Go on then mate.

Oh wait you can't because this is THE INTERNET

>Get it out of your head
I often think it though. I find myself thinking of punching someone in the face when I'm out, or if I'm in a shop I think why don't I just knick something and get caught. Obviously those things wouldn't get me in the slammer, it'd probably just be a fine for a first offence. But yeah.

>>17272357
Is this "the same shit"? Never seen a thread like this before 2bh
>>
>>17272249
What exactly do you do when you get the shit kicked out of you by hardened criminals?
How do you find a job if/when you get out?
Can you fight? I mean have you got any real fighting training or experience (drunken fighting, sports and school fights don't count).

People won't think of you as manly, you will be the idiot who got into prison to become a prison bitch.

If you want to be manly, pursue manly hobbies, join relevant clubs, go shooting, learn to fight, learn to maintain and repair most mechanical things at a basic level.

Also if you ever tried picking a fight with me in prison, I'd put you on your back, I'd make sure everyone you are around knows about it, I'll make you squeal before we get you into control and dump you into your cell.
Source: prison officer
>>
>>17272249
>Should I commit a crime so I can get banged up in jail and prove my manliness by fighting everyone in there?
Even in the unlikely event that you pull this off, it will only prove your manliness to the other inmates: people you would not even have "had" to prove your manliness to if you'd stayed out of prison to begin with.

Who do you "need" to prove your manliness to, anyway? Yourself?
>>
Jailbird here. Enjoy getting your throat slashed.
>>
>>17272630
How is the wifi in your block

*Sent from my iPad
>>
>>17272632
> wifi
Kek. Phones man, they get smuggled in all the time.

Also I forgot to mention OP; if you act like a tough cunt in jail I guarantee you that the oldfag inmates will pick you as having a shit tier charge like drink driving or some other pussy charge, they will see right through you. Word will get around and you'll be slaughtered.

God help you if you decide to stand over one of the quiet ones. Most of the time they're in for serious shit and you will be killed or raped or both.

But hey, if you feel like dying for a stupid cause like proving your "manliness" then go for it. Even if you survive and do the time no one will even know what went on and you'll be the gag of every rape joke if you start telling people. Have fun!
>>
>>17272715
What are you in the slammer for? Did you formulate an escape plan?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.