[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What happened to this board? When did it all go so wrong? It
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 1464405126595.jpg (7 KB, 189x250) Image search: [Google]
1464405126595.jpg
7 KB, 189x250
What happened to this board? When did it all go so wrong? It used to be one of the best, nowadays you get the same shit 24/7
>>
good stuff attracts more people.
the more people you have, the more chances you have of finding the wrong people.
more wrong people, more chances of fucking it up.
people are more likely to turn stupid than smarter and are easily influenced by the majority.
once it's fucked it's fucked.
>>
All the good oldfags left and now it's flooded with 18-22 year olds.
>>
>>17272018
This desu baka senpai. I can barely tolerate coming to 4chan entirely.
>>
Stop romanticizing the past.
This board was always shit.
>>
>>17272018
>implying they are actually that old

Waaahhhh my girlfriend cheated on me, waaahhhh school is hard, waaahhhhh sometimes I get a case of the sads.
>>
>>17272012

the majority of people will only have helpful information to mainstream problems. the msot mainstream 'problem' is relationshit. so even though everything thats needed to be said has been said, we keep saying it cuz people come in asking. and its not exactly WRONG of them ,but peopel with more obscure problems are less likely to have their threads seen by people who actually know how to answer.
>>
r9k started leaking
>>
This place has always been

>Tfw no gf
>Le upset amphibian
>How do I tell girl I like her
>Bait

And the rare good thread
>>
>>17272012
The sad part is (aside from the seasonal influx) this board has been relatively good lately (past few months).

I rarely make threads but I get aolid advice when I do. It's probably because they have nothing to do with
>tfw no gf
>I'm neet pls help
>guys I'm sad :(
>>
> no gf
> how to communicate using words
> basic questions about the opposite gender because my parents kept me locked in a box my entire life

It seems like nobody on the board has ever even been outside.
Ask a super simple question about catching a flight or something and they wont have a single clue.
>>
>>17272012
Plenty of great advise handed out (yes there is bait and canned propaganda too) however way too often OP only wants encouragement as they throw themselves off a cliff and will not listen.
>>
>>17272012
>What happened to this board? When did it all go so wrong?
/r9k/ decided that this would make a good place to spread their poison.
>>
Two things happened.

1. /soc/ was created, moving all of the rate threads over there, heavily reducing traffic
2. Mods started moderating no trolling/racism -- posting shit threads thus became acceptable

Now here we are
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.