[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I figure I post this here too in case there's additional
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: giphy.gif (506 KB, 500x283) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
506 KB, 500x283
I figure I post this here too in case there's additional advuce.

>Tfw trap bf just broke up with me an hour and a half ago
The same one thst I lost my virginity to and kiss virginity. First relationship. Everything

>>>/r9k/28512327
>>
>>17136553
What is your question?
>>
>>17136567
How do I get over this shit? More importantly how is it even possible to find someone like that again? I got real lucky this time. I just feel like horseshit
>>
Yeah, that really sucks op. It's not too uncommon though. Really, just stick in there and try to distract yourself. things will settle how they need to
>>
>>17136572
You won't find someone like him again. But hopefully you'll find someone just as good or better and move on
>>
First all, lol you fucking faggot

Now, is gonna take some time, nightime is the worst because you think in everything, you are not robot op you can just let go and move on, keep your mind busy , youre not gonna die, first breakup is the worst
>>
>>17136579
But I got extremely lucky. Finding a trap, on Craigslist, who happened to share the same interests and hobbies, looked at, wasn't an SJW about things, browsed /pol/ and was a weeb. How do I find someone similar? I don't think tinder will work.

>>17136582
100% homobuttlord. Yeahhhh, everyone seems to be saying how tough it is, but I never realized it was his hard. Posting again just kept me busy a while longer. I know what I gotta do, but the worst part is what I said in the post above yours.
>>
>>17136586
You should probably let a friend hold on to your gun, at least until you're in a better state of mind.
>>
>>17136586
You'll get extremely lucky again, trust me. And plus, you aren't just considering how similar you guys are when you think of everyone else out there, you're considering your history and the potential you had with him you lost. that's what sucks the most. but as far as meeting someone compatible with you again goes, as much as thinking about it may make the world seem meaningless, you'll find someone else

I'm not in a dissimilar position. As I say this, I can't believe it. but I know it to be true
>>
Just patience. same situation and I take me one year to get over
>>
>>17136593
It's fine, I won't be leaving bed anytime soon.

>>17136596
I know anyone, I know I have to get on. Just right now I can't stop throwing up and posting and reading anons replies keeps me busy.
>>
>>17136586
why would you want someone who browses pol? clearcut evidence of damaged goods right there OP :/

you're better off without a hateful, racist, xenophobic influence like your ex. take this time to grow as a person and discover what it means to be a compassionate and understanding person.
>>
>>17136642
Because I like /pol/
>>
>>17136645
mind if i ask why? that board is entertaining sometimes, kinda like the opinion pieces in my hardcore rightwing town. but it's no place for intelligent discussion or anything. just a cesspool for edgy highschool kids wanting to rebel against anything or something

use this as an opportunity to sincerely better yourself. starting by getting off of pol and 4chan in general. go outside and get some sun :P
>>
>>17136649
Mostly it's entertaining, but some things I agree with. Also keeps my up to date on the happenings on the world.

And i'd love to do that but I'm stuck to this bed. My muscles refuse.to work.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.