[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Zero Time Dilema - Its out
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 41
Time to play the Decision game /v/.

One box is the Real deal
One box is the Fake I leaked on June 2nd.

Can you guess which is the real one?

Spoiler the thread for everyone else.
>>
>>343086037
>Mira
Why would Sigma and Diana tell her the exact date Delta was born in another timeline. Most people don't even know about the exact birthdays of their friends' kids
>>
>tfw I could've pirated this game a couple of days ago but I didn't because I didn't play 999 or VLR yet
>>
Finished it yesterday. 25 hours.

Really liked it, they got the flowchart right this time.

Fuck uchi there are really many things unsolved and unexplained.

ZE4 CONFIRMED
>>
File: PleaseUnderstand.jpg (37 KB, 620x218) Image search: [Google]
PleaseUnderstand.jpg
37 KB, 620x218
>>343087302
>Fuck uchi there are really many things unsolved and unexplained
Gotta hand it to him and his effort tho.
I really hope this game sells well so that SpikeChunsoft would put more trust in Uchi for his next work.
>>
>Get copy today
>Notice the spine isnt set right
>Haha, manufacturing error, i'll just fix it when I get home-
>Open it up
>Adjust sleeve
>Its badly printed and doesn't fit properly

UCHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
>>
>>343086507
So since it's the daytime, can we have a civil and rational discussion of the game, or will we be bombarded by literal children at any time who ignore information and promises provided during Q&As, act as if their wacky headcanon carries more veracity than the creator of the entire fucking series, and obsesses upon tacking on petulant insults as a way to support their arguments?
>>
Am I going crazy, or is some of the music in this game originally from ever17?
>>
>DECISION TIME
>DON'T PRESS THE BUTTON!
>[ Press the button ] - [ Don't press the button ]
>[ Press the button ]
MEME
MAGIC
>>
>>343088886
>60 seconds countdown
>Sigma pushing for you to press it
>camera zooms closer the longer you wait
>>
>>343088680
No, but its kind of similar

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zkvQte7JWpw
>>
>>343089724
Why was she in the washing machine, /v/?
>>
>>343089801
because Takeshi had to dry his laundry.

But don't worry, he won't dry here. He will come back. he made a promise.
>>
The Q Team showdown is bullshit. I've rewatched it and I don't see where Delta could've been or his shadow like people implied.
>>
> eric say sit's impossible for Q to be mira's killer despite accusing "Q" of being the killer
> mira shoots Both Q and Delta in the library, you even hear delta fall off his chair

the hints were there, but you never really think about it until you get the twist
>>
>still no email from amazon, no tracking info
What am I doing wrong?
>>
File: image.png (87 KB, 390x352) Image search: [Google]
image.png
87 KB, 390x352
>preordered from amazon over a week ago
>has yet to ship
>take another look at the product page
>usually ships within 2 to 4 weeks

Should just get it from a store?
>>
help i'm stuck

I don't have any new scenario available, last thing I've done was ending D-2 and the FQB of D team (the only one I was able to do so far), but it interrupts just after sigma, diana and phi realize they are a family

what do
>>
>>343090007
you see his shadow next to the chair, its not a human shadow, its the wheelchair shadow

its kind of trapezoid shaped.
>>
>This manufacturing room puzzle with the Tazer
Am I being rused?
Is the note fake?
Or am I just being stupid.
>>
>>343091181
You have to zap the one on the very left first, then do what the note says. Fucked me over for a while too.
>>
>>343091181
JUST USE IT ON THE LEFTMOST FIRST
>>
>>343089640
>That part where he says it could be a bomb and the button stops the timer
>Turns out it's the exact opposite
>>
>>343090602
FQB of C team?
>>
>>343091181
Cut Betty!
>>
>>343090497
Amazon has guaranteed release date delivery with Prime. If it hasnt arrived by EOD today they owe you an explanation, and possibly some kind of compensation.

They gave me a free month of prime when Uncharted 4 was not delivered on the Tuesday it was released.

Needless to say, if ZTD doesnt arrive today I will be asking them to escalate to a manager for an explanation for failing to meet their Guarantee multiple times
>>
>>343091570
nope

But I just figured I had the code for the door in Door of Truth, after trasporting
>>
File: 1432610019079.png (134 KB, 474x422) Image search: [Google]
1432610019079.png
134 KB, 474x422
>you will never be Carlos' Maria
>>
>>343090497
I preordered on July 9th 2015 and haven't heard a peep from them. And I'm a prime member, so I should have gotten release date shipping.
>>
File: sad-crying.jpg (96 KB, 1500x1459) Image search: [Google]
sad-crying.jpg
96 KB, 1500x1459
>watch version hasn't shipped from Amazon
>Amazon doesn't even have a release date listed on it's page
> same page advertises release day delivery
>>
>>343092039
of course it doesnt have a release date listed. the game has already been released.
>>
>>343086507
the ending sucks man
and the twist is worse that the "you were an old man all along"
>>
>order from amazon almost a full year ago
>not a fucking peep
Should I just cancel and go to the store. I'm not sure if the watch is gonna be worth it?

I'm pretty fucking mad, right now.
>>
I just finished the apocalypse ending for C team and I'm stuck again. The only thing I've been able to do so far the is FQB for C team. I can't figure out the code for the computer for Q team's FQB. I don't even know if I'm supposed to know it yet.
>>
>>343092483
They're supposedly going to sell the watches online later but I'm worried they'll sell out immediately. If I knew I could get one for sure I'd just cancel my Amazon order.
>>
>>343092524
Trust me, they make the codes obvious (the one hardest to get is the C team code actually), so I would bet you don't know it yet. Which options are locked for you in your global flowchart?
>>
>>343092969
The parts that are locked for me are anything after Carlos gets shot by Eric, the game over where Diana doesn't push the blue button, and anything after FQB C.
>>
VLR > 999 > ZTD

ZTD never introduced an unexpected twist, but introduced more psychic esper bull, and also never resolved any fucking thing at all. The one thing they did well was the integration into VLR.
>>
>>343088680
>>343089724
I thought I was the only one who thought this.
>>
>>343093327
>ZTD never introduced an unexpected twist
B-but ALIENS was an unexpected twist and it sucked so much, I fucking hate him.
>>
>>343093298
Ah. In your global flowchart, near the top left, there are "execution results". Light blue icon for all teams survived, red for c team executed, green for q team, blue for d team. Make sure all 4 are lit. If you are missing one, go back and make your teams vote for that missing icon
>>
>>343093832
True. I guess I saw it as more of an asspull than a twist. Fucking hell, now that you've reminded me of it, I'm even more mad.
>>
I just hate how cheesy the final act got. Zero acted way too cartoony, and his special ability was pretty lame.

The final act didn't even feel like it was part of the series, the tone was way out there
>>
SOMEONE COLOR PHI'S HAIR RED[spoiler/]
>>
>>343094767
And give her D cups.
>>
is there an epilogue, or is really the final scene Carlos pointing at delta?
>>
>>343095135
That's it. Unfortunately.
There's cinema text files unlocked after you beat the game if you haven't read them yet. They aren't much.
>>
>>343095135
Yes there are ending files.
The mention how Team D dies on their way to the moon for example. But you have to read them for yourself, you can't make that shit up.
>>
>>343095448
>The mention how Team D dies on their way to the moon for example.

No you moron, it mentioned team D DYES their hair colors. Pay attention to spelling, geez.
>>
>I feel for the Amazon meme
How do I make the salt go away.
>>
>>343095420
Are there text files for Sigma, Phi and Diana or did I get cucked?
>>
>>343095671
No, he's right. You must have misread. D-Team does DIE.
>>
>>343095852
Yes, they mention how team D dyes their hair color on their way to the moon. Diana always wanted to visit the moon, remember?
>>
>>343095718
Yes but they are the least elaborate of them all. Mildly cucked.
>>
>>343095852
Just regarding Diana and Sigma in the VLR Apocalypse timeline (which are two, I believe).
Did you have those?
>>
>>343095135
no, only fanfic-tier stories of how happy they are
>>
>Start the game
>pick blue on the coin flip
>Think to myself "isn't THIS the happy ending Akane, Sigma and Phi were searching for in the ending of VLR?"
>Turns out that exactly is the ending of the game

Where the fuck is Kyle and "???" from VLR?
>>
>>343096439
Dropped concepts. :)
>>
>>343096439
>Where the fuck is Kyle and "???" from VLR?
Please look forward to Zero Escape 4.
>>
>>343096439
Zero Kyle Dilemma :^)
>>
>>343096546
>>343096661
>>343096669
I should've expected this, there were shitloads of dropped concepts from 999 -> VLR, as if this was any different.
>>
>>343096661
Q3: Are there plans to end the series after Zero Escape 3 – or continue it?

How far ahead is the series being planned?

>I plan on ending things with the 3rd volume. So basically it’ll be a trilogy

Thanks for the money, suckers!
>>
>no morphogenetic sorrow anywhere
>not even for the seek a way out screen
This was my only issue with the game. Why was this allowed
>>
>>343096927
>No morphegenetic sorrow anywhere

Are you fucking deaf? It played like 8 times, Piano version.
>>
>>343096439
To be honest I was actually expecting Someone to use the transporter, go back in time and remove the snail.
>>
How the fuck could Uchi not be able to come up with a sequel(prequel?) to VLR that would give closure to the series in the long time the game was cancelled?
>>
>whole game is just an excuse for an old man to get some meddling kids motivated to make the world a better place
I feel like there's a scooby doo joke somewhere in the synopsis of ZTD
>>
>>343096927
>>not even for the seek a way out screen
fuck this
>>
>>343096927
>Deaf AND blind

Hi Q

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W_b1953pTz4&list=PLPB0nRwnmXgpYAiFTTsUDNHb6CEgmgQcw&index=45
>>
>>343097025
Nope, too easy. Also it would break Zero's keikaku to be born and to create a team of espers working on avoiding a third world war.
And it is still a plothole, they should have asked Mira about the killings the second they knew it was her.
>>
So I went to FUCKING GAMESTOP today to pick up the game. Now there are 2 GSs in my town, and he said not just this store, but both only got 2 copies each and sold them through preorder already. I know it's not exactly the most popular series but I figure this wouldn't be an issue in current year.
Now what baffled me was the special edition (the watch one) was appearantly also in thier system. Now zi thought that was only available through Amazon. Did Gamestop get some too?
>>
>>343097164
DELETE THIS
or at least spoiler it
make the others despair once they realize this themselves
>>
>>343097593
The watch edition has been through gamestop for a while, but only those who signed for it back in april will recieve it.

Pic related.
>>
>>343097440
>it would break Zero's keikaku
Wait a second, didn't Sean and Erick prison break Mira so they can stop her from committing murder by using the transporter? Doesn't this kill the baabies?
>>
>>343097779
So then they won't send it to stores like a normal preorder stuff? Because if they possibly are I'll fucking call up all gamestops in the tricounty area.
>>
>>343097593
Niche games through gamestop are always pre-order only. They'll get like 2-3 copies more then they ordered and its first come first serve.

I honestly don't get why people here shun gamestop for that, You in put down $5 of your total cost, and pay the rest up front on the day of the release, no different then buying it that day only it insures you get it.
>>
>>343097913
>Sean and Erick prison break Mira so they can stop her from committing murder by using the transporter? Doesn't this kill the baabies?

They most likely failed to keep her younger self from touching hearts in this timeline
>>
>>343098015
No. Example, I was told the watches are delayed (Which we all know). I'll be recieving a call from my local gamestop between now and july 15th when the watches come in, I show proof of my receipt signature and get my watch.

If its not signed, you won't get one. plain and simple.
>>
>>343097270
why does nobody care about this? This was a series staple
>>
>>343098137
But with mutliverse theory why would Delta from this timeline have to reenact the events that gave him birth? He doesn't need to make sure Sigma and Diana fug and make Phi and Delta because that already happened in this timeline.

AND WHY THE FUCK WERE SIGMA, PHI AND DIANA THE ONLY ONES WITHOUT CORNY EPILOGUES, They're the ones I am the most curious about
>>
>>343098430
8 GORILLIAN
>>
>>343097913

The file only mentions them running away, they could have changed their minds or something did not work etc.
>>
>>343098572

This bothered the hell out of me.

There are 6.6 billion people on earth as of 2015
Why is 8 billion suddenly a thing? I doubt we'll have another 1.4 billion people in 20 years, and even if we did, 6 billion is STILL 6 billion.

Why didnt he just say the terrorist would blow up earth or something? And even if he did, the Rhizome project was still in the works in 2030, so couldnt they just move to the moon?
>>
>>343098572
But that's also a chance, the terrorist is living on his own individual sets of conditions and branches that may or may not even let him exist. How do we even know the terrorist was born on the timeline everyone escapes alive?

KOOOOTAAAAAAAAARROOOOOOOOO
>>
File: WVW69jV-pOIx6F5Nga.jpg (170 KB, 400x240) Image search: [Google]
WVW69jV-pOIx6F5Nga.jpg
170 KB, 400x240
Game doesn't even look that bad on 3DS
>>
>>343098817
except when particle effects have to happen.
>>
downloaded it earlier

it looks like shit

guess I will just buy the vita version
>>
>>343098817
it looks MUCH better on N3ds, I can atest to that much.
>>
>>343098817
I enjoyed the gigantic blurry splotches for any type of graphic on anybody's clothing as well in my highly-detailed 240p resolution.
>>
How bad is the 3DS version? Trying to decide whether to buy it on the Eshop so I can have the whole series on my DS or wait for the PC version.
>>
>>343098903
If you care about visuals just wait for the PC version
>>
>>343098903
>visuals matter in a puzzle game and visual novel

Lol okay. AAA baby
>>
Why did Brother bother sending Dio in VLR if he wanted ZTD to happen anyway?
>>
>>343098903
Phi and Delta are Diana and Sigma's son
Delta is 100 years old and Brother
Delta is also Zero
>>
>>343099060
COMPLEX MOTIVES
>>
>>343099060
to further make sure it does happen. he can't shift, so he has absolutely no idea what happens int he future
>>
>>343098770
>Rhizome project was still in the works in 2030
Not in the MUH 8 billion timeline.

They also failed to explain how the fuck a single terrorist could nuke the whole earth and kill everyone, while in the MUH 6 billion timeline the nuclear catastrophe caused by Radical-6 only managed to kill 3/4.
>>
can we all agree that D team had the best endings?
>>
>>343099071
Delta is ~124, not 100.
>>
>>343099025
It looks like a 3DS game, you cant do much with a 240p screen.
The framerate during gameplay is fine, there are a few drops when particle effects are on screen. The worst one is when the bomb set up by the D-Team blows up, jesus it had like 2 fps.
>>
>>343099060
because thats the timeline when Radical 6 broke out and the decision game was an obvious failure. he had to re-boot it, and since he can't SHIFT. he needed a way to get SHIFTers to go back to that point and get it right this time. Hence Akane going to his meeting.
>>
>>343099060
BOOTSTRAP PARADOX
He wants ZTD to happen so he needs VLR to happen so he needs ZTD to happen so...
>>
Do I have to play the other titles to play this?
>>
>>343099260
I would say so.
>>
>>343099071
Phi and Delta are Diana and Sigma's son

Oh no.... CONJOINED TWINS!!
>>
>>343089801
It's actually you in the washing machine. She doesn't have enough quarters to put you in the dryer and has to go to work soon
>>
>>343099071
also Phi from the past was a foster mother of Phi sent to 2008
>>
>>343098034
It's not that. I just assume "why preorder a game I'll just buy in stores at the time, since I won't know if I'll need the money at the time?" I thought the watch edition was an Amazon exclusive, so I saw no benifite to preordering.
I guess I'm so used to getting mainstream games, I forget the stock they'll have on the obscure ones.
>>
>>343099260
Yes, both of them were incredible
seeing diana slowly go insane was fun
>>
>>343099905
You are aware a pre-order doesnt mean you HAVE to get it day 1 right? It'll last on that game as long as that game is in stock, could be 2 or 3 years.
>>
File: top_0698.jpg (18 KB, 400x240) Image search: [Google]
top_0698.jpg
18 KB, 400x240
>>343099260
I like C-1 the best. It's depressing, but at the same time absolutely hilarious how dumb Carlos is. Him just sitting there with that dumb look on his face when he realizes how he fucked up ends up way more funny than it should be because of the bad models.
>>
>>343099071
>>343099625
>>343099470
Why bother with these shit out of context spoilers when telling him that Q is an old man off-screen and the kid is a robot called Sean is a much better way of ruining the game for him?
>>
File: Carlosztd.png (275 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
Carlosztd.png
275 KB, 400x400
Hey, Akane, you're pretty hot.
>>
>>343100582
>Oh right, ... the murders.
>>
>>343100635
Carlos is Delta so hard holy shit.
>>
>>343100938
Yes because Sigma and Diana will make a blonde baby.

Think logically, not your retarded head cannon.
>>
>>343100582
b-but he saved them...
and almost killed them while exploding the door

I fucking love Carlos
>>
My copy still doesn't have an eta, thanks a lot amazon.

Is the steam version going to be available tonight to pirate in the meantime?
>>
>>343100601
I think telling them that the reason VLR happens is because Diana and Phi come up with the idea to use an explosive to make a new exit and VLR wouldn't have happened if they didn't fucked it up.
>>
>>343101682
Not till 10am tomorrow and thats assuming someone cracks it for you.
>>
>>343101175
>Think logically!
>In a series with mind hacking, time travel, timeline switching and aliens
>B-but haircolor!
>In a series where a character dying her hair is a major plot point
>in the same series where other hair color changes went unexplained and disregarded as completely irrelevant/artistic choices
>CARLOS HAIR ISN'T RED. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>retarded head canon

Oh wait, you're that autist from the other threads.

SHIFT into a different timeline and spare us your autistic shitfits.

Protip: Kill yourself to shift into a different timeline.
>>
File: 1437920780222.png (277 KB, 500x612) Image search: [Google]
1437920780222.png
277 KB, 500x612
Could someone remake this with Seven and Jumpei bombing the "Free the Soul" HQ?
>>
got a question about the game, for anyone who's already played it. I'm completely stuck, I've done everything except open Q team's "force quit box"
some googling says that I need to complete Q fragments "Who is Zero" and "Reality" but I don't have either of those available. How do you unlock these? It looks to me like I've done everything else in the game.
>>
>>343101758
jesus christ. okay. thanks.
>>
What the fuck do I have to do with the crane?
>>
>>343101947
>SOIS likes this
>>
>>343102082
to do the crane you have to do the colored containers first
>>
>>343102082
VRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
WHIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
>>
>>343102213
Ding-Dong!
>>
>>343089724
>>343089801
I can't believe it's been ten years since we created that meme.
>>
>>343102082
Nevermind I had to use the glasses
>>
>>343100140
I know, but since I have direct deposit with my job through a savings account only, I don't get to touch my money so often. That and I have some luck finding things for better deals or easier elsewhere, so I don't like to play down my cards so soon, so to speak.
>>
>>343101791
Not that Anon, but any reason why you believe Carlos could be Delta?
>>
How do I do this fucking robot puzzle?
>>
>>343102513
Just funposting. He looks a lot like what I imagine a young Delta would look like in that image though.
>>
>>343102502
Dude, it's $5.

FIVE. BUCKS.

Don't act like its such an issue to put down five meesley dollars to lock something you want in place.

If you're that poor you shouldn't even be focusing on videogames in the first place.
>>
AYY LMAO
Y
Y
L
M
A
O
>>
Phi was named after herself, raised by herself, and the brooch has traveled between different versions of herself

HOW DOES SHE EXIST?
>>
>>343102641
Listen to crazy robot. He tells you to set the bomb timer to a specific time. Then defusing bombs brute force style
>>
>>343102969
BOOTSTRAP PARADOX
>>
>>343103031
Where the hell is the timer?
>>
File: masatoshi hamada.jpg (11 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
masatoshi hamada.jpg
11 KB, 225x225
> Not yet shipped
>>
>>343102969
How is phi raised by herself? I missed that, didnt phi3 get sent to 2008?
>>
>>343102641
have you pushed the nearly invisible button on the white container?
>>
>>343103410
I meant that her older version raised her younger version
>>
>>343103497
I know. How? didnt phi3 become a surgeon? how did phi 2 meet phi3?
>>
>>343103463
No where is it?
>>
File: 1462816667508.gif (242 KB, 120x120) Image search: [Google]
1462816667508.gif
242 KB, 120x120
>>343103286
>probably wont ship till the end of the month if we are lucky
>probably wont recieve the watches for a few months
life is suffering
>>
>>343102969
>Phi was named after herself, raised by herself, and the brooch has traveled between different versions of herself
Multiple timelines would suggest her name had a unique definite origin in one of them, we just don't get to see it. Since the transporter only makes a copy, there's not much of a paradox in having her 1904 version find and raise the timeshifted 2008 version since they are different people.

How the brooch and the music box survive entropy as they are sent through an infinite number of timelines though? I've got no clue.
>>
>its a game about decisions
>Your decisions don't actually matter, because you can just jump back.
>>
>>343103410
her second copy was sent to 2008, the first copy remained in the past
>>
>>343103603
below the red and blue orbs
>>
>>343103713
I get that. But how did a german engineer meet a baby phi3 in the americas?
>>
>>343103706
>It's a game of decisions
>Over half the decisions are password prompts, not actual decisions.
>>
>>343102849
It's 5 down, but what if I had to use the money I had saved up for something more important? Than they would sell the copy I had reserved because I took too long (they do this all the time) and also have 5 dollars from me. Now if I could get a discount on it anywhere else then I can't use it because I put down for Gamestop. Want to get my money back? Some Gamestops automatically convert your preorder down money into store credit in the system and refuse to give you that back, and there's not a thing I can do about it when the corporate doesn't listen to my complaints. I have experience with this.
>>
>>343103879
Americans won WW2

You know how a lot of german scientists were brought over for space and rocket research
Well it's not far fetched to assume the Americans brought over the researchers of the transporter as well
>>
>>343103879
phi2 became a researcher and worked on the transporter around 2008, when phi3 came out of it
It's in the post-game files, but written as a rumour, so it doesn't have to be true
>>
>Tfw my gamestop didn't get my SE in

Fucking backordered, really
>>
>>343103951
>It's a game of decisions
>One decision is to roll dice
>>
>>343103951
>>343104163
>One of the game's decision is the monty hall problem
>You can do it right and you can still get it wrong because muh RNG
>>
>>343104163
>You aren't even given the option not to roll it
gud game zero very fair!
>>
>>343104163
I was worried that the chance would stay at 1/216 but that wasn't apparently the case
>>
>a wooden bar wont stop the minigun bullets, but two bodies will
come on, Junpei plan was shit, they should have ended up as a freaking mincemeat.for Gab
>>
>>343104473
Junpei gambled on Carlos' body being made of steel.
>>
>>343104307
Wait, that means you can solve the monty hall problem without understanding it in the first place by just sticking to your choice.
You sure it is not rigged?
>>
>>343104147
evidently aksys fucked up and a bunch of watches got broken in shipping, so we aren't going to see the game, let alone the watches, till next month evidently.
This is complete bullshit...
>>
>>343086507
>buying 3ds version

lol nintencuck
>>
>>343104695
there is a post-puzzle card that literally acts as a disclaimer saying "the gas mask is actually randomly selected, so there is a small chance you can fail the decision despite knowing the right answer".
>>
File: 1383087425909.png (73 KB, 294x293) Image search: [Google]
1383087425909.png
73 KB, 294x293
>Carlos's visible confusion when Junpei tells him he could have just stopped Zero's plan
>>
>>343104792
A. Don't have nor want a Vita
B. 999 and VLR are alrady nintendo platform, why would I get the trilogy finisher on anything different?

Also take your console shitposting elsewhere, Q is brother, old man yadayada
>>
>>343104695
If it was rigged, they wouldn't have bothered adding a gorillion lockers to the "puzzle" to ensure the effects of switching are evident.
>>
File: shittyshop.jpg (123 KB, 500x612) Image search: [Google]
shittyshop.jpg
123 KB, 500x612
>>343101947
sorry for taking 4 years
>>
File: 1413903630580.gif (2 MB, 297x226) Image search: [Google]
1413903630580.gif
2 MB, 297x226
>>343104879
>There will never be a game about Carlos trying to fix something by shifting by himself and making it worse every time and every time in a different way.
I'm sad now.
>>
WHAT DOES Q LOOK LIKE???
>>
>>343105327
>vault dweller
>>
>>343105327
>Vault Dweller
but still, you get a 5/10 for the effort
>>
>>343105397
see
>>343091442
>>
>>343105397
some random old guy in a black jumper and morpheus shades
>>
>>343104837
so wait, switching the locker actually gives a 9/10 chance of working? That's pretty cool
>>
>>343105578
You understood the monty hall problem. congrats.
>>
File: shittyshop.jpg (124 KB, 500x612) Image search: [Google]
shittyshop.jpg
124 KB, 500x612
>>343105407
>>343105465
>>343105327
>>343105327
fixed, sorry
>>
>>343101963
bumping my old question
I've seriously tried everything and there are a few Q fragments that are still locked
>>
>>343105578
and a 10% chance of failing too.

This scared the shit out of me because I chose the 5th locker first and all but the first locker opened. For a second I thought the game was assuming that I was going to pick the 1st locker and the 5th one was where the mask was. I stuck to the plan and it worked, thankfully.
>>
>>343105689
Thanks, I feel that much more stupid
>>
I am utterly shocked at how good the dub is for this game. There's not a single voice I cringed at. I went into it expecting to pick Japanese but the English is actually great.
>>
>>343105796
Cool, will replay the game again with English voices when the Steam version comes out
>>
>>343105738
I got stuck with not having Q fragments as well and it was because I hadn't unlocked all the execution scenes

If that doesn't work take a picture of your flow tree and post it
>>
File: How zero escape should have been.png (479 KB, 5056x4464) Image search: [Google]
How zero escape should have been.png
479 KB, 5056x4464
Heres a not shitty ending for you.
>>
>>343105935
Oh, I am missing two of the scenes of teams getting their heads blown off by the collars. I did make every possible decision though, am I supposed to just keep doing them until RNG kicks in?
>>
>>343105354
>It won't be an incredibly meta game where you CAN'T control Carlos as he lives his normal life, reasoning he refuses to let you play the game because every outcome is always unfavorable to him
>>
>>343105969
jesus, you might as well have posted the chaika face
>>
>>343106113
Ok you're stuck exactly how I was stuck

Just go back to any of the execution votes and pick the team you need the execution scene for

It's not RNG, the game just only shows one execution scene
>>
>>343106113
vote as both teams against a single team
>>
>>343099041
at least have some 3d
>>
>>343106313
fucken radicool, thanks /v/
>>
File: 1466716963098.jpg (36 KB, 419x604) Image search: [Google]
1466716963098.jpg
36 KB, 419x604
Okay, so...why was this called Zero Time Dilemma?
>>
The fuck since when was Junpei such an edge lord meister of dakness
>>
File: 1400142088589.gif (525 KB, 360x202) Image search: [Google]
1400142088589.gif
525 KB, 360x202
Just got an email from Amazon
>Great news,We now have delivery date for your item
>Your new estimated delivery date is: Wednesday, July 20, 2016 - Wednesday, July 27, 2016
>I'm a Prime member
Digital is it
>>
>>343106665
Why is VLR called Virtue's last Reward?
>>
>>343106682
He'd seen some shit in the past year, the detective agency he worked for was underground and dealt with some fucked up shit
>>
>>343097025
Well, that's what Q team is gonna do.
>>
think the whole delta saying that stopping radical six brings you to a world where 8 billion people will die is bullshit?
>>
>>343106665
It would have been too big of a spoiler to call it Zero Kyle Zilemma.
>>
>>343106665
>So what do you call this, Zero? Time Dilemma?

Did you miss the scene?

Also, is the captcha taking REALLY fucking long to load for anyone else?
>>
When do the puzzles start
>>
>>343107152
Whenever you want them to
>>
>>343099260
Yes.
C1 is alright
Q1 is shit
Q2 is just a setup for another
D1 is great
D2 made Diana my waifu
And the True End was mediocre, but given that almost everything else had been explained at that point, it was fine, no use repeating stuff
>>
>>343107393
>D2 made Diana my waifu

No, it made her Sigma's waifu. Back the fuck off.
>>
WHEN DOES THE FUCKING STEAM VERSION UNLOCK?
>>
>>343107541
tomorrow dufus
>>
I don't feel the need to spoiler this, since it was in the gameplay footage, but feel free to spoiler the reply.

Do I need to incinerate phi, kill sigma, and free phi to complete the game? Those branch off into three different timelines, correct? Am I able to choose, or do these actually happen by random and I just have to keep trying?
>>
>>343107584
FUCKING AMERICANS GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER
>>
>>343107393
>D2 made Diana my waifu
You can't please her after she tasted the 18 inches.
>>
>>343107587
if you know anything about this series you'd know you do all three regardless. just pick one to do first. doesn't matter.
>>
>>343107587
Incinerate you cause deliberately

The blank/live rounds are RNG
>>
>>343107541
Tomorrow at 12PM EST
>>
>>343107515
Nah she's Oscar's waifu.

BLACK AND BLUE.

USED GOODS.
>>
>>343107718
RNG?
>>
>>343107797
It means it's an actual 50/50 chance
I killed sigma three times before I actually got a blank round
>>
>>343107797
>Random number generator
There is no real random in machines. The easiest is to do someting like the current time with like 20 places behind the period.
>>
>>343107918
I got 3 blanks before a live one, I was beginning to think I was doing something wrong.
>>
>>343106665
because there's no dilemma
unless you count swapping your counciousness with you from a different timeline and sending it to a certain death
it did not work for me, the last "shift or don't" choice was pretty weak
>>
>>343107587
you basically have to explore every possible outcome, I dont have any concrete examples, but doing so unlocks more rooms
>>
>>343108175
It was not 'weak' it was downright retarded. The main characters of team C do that the whole time and gave no fuck.
They made a nuclear reactor explode to get angsty enought to do it only to swap.
They used other versions of themselves to EAT BULLETS.
If anything nobody really gave a fuck in any way.
>>
Can I play this game without VLR? or are there Spoilers for VLR?
>>
I'm stuck right now, I don't know what the fuck I should do.

I got all my fragments completed, except those who I don't know the answer. I discovered Q's name and got the number, but I don't know where I should imput it.

My unanswered questions are:

Who killed Mira?
The fourth path of the crossbow shooting (I typed Sean, but I get error)
The door of truth
Al three boxes of the force exit.

I tried using Q's combination on the quantum computer and on the truth door, and I still get nothing.
>>
>>343108587
there are major VLR spoilers in there

>>343108659
let the timer count to 0 on "Who killed mira"
>>
>>343108659
Who killed Mira?
"dont know" or let timer run out.
You can now finish the game if you have all executions unlocked. Have fun.
>>
>>343108472
Yeah, I don't know how it was even a choice after Carlos's SHIFTing Adventures.
>>
>>343108472
oh yeah, I forgot about the reactor part
yeah, it was super retarded, don't know why even there's a choice at the end
>>
>>343108754
>>343108795
thanks guys
>>
>>343108817
>>343109015
The best part about the reactor was: Akane explains right before what happens with the old selves (with the back to the future plot)
and junpei is like
>poor M2.
EAT SHIT FAGGOT YOU MADE J233 EAT BULLETS
>>
>>343109253
J233 deserved it
>>
File: 1457888700458.jpg (43 KB, 720x600) Image search: [Google]
1457888700458.jpg
43 KB, 720x600
It should be illegal for them to play Blue Bird Lamentation or Morphogentic Sorrow.
It makes me unreasonably sad.
>>
>>343107742
Bitch you take that back

YOU FUCKING TAKE THAT BACK
>>
As always, /v/ was exaggerating.

Game is amazing and clears up most of the mysteries left from VLR, plus tells us how most of the 999 cast is doing.

Where was Kyle though, was he Gab, the dog?
>>
>>343110907
Yep. Zero Kyle Dilemma was amazing with all the dropped and ignored concepts, and outright lies, overall. :-)
>>
>>343110907
>Game is amazing
I really liked ALIEN TECHNOLOGY and MIND HACKING. Such a great device to make everything work out.
>>
>>343111116
What ignored concepts?
[?] (Blick Winkel) was the player, not a 4D being, Uchi even confirmed it on twitter.
He also promised to tell us what happened to the 999 cast, and he did tell us for the most part.

The only missing answers are where Kyle is and what happened to Clover/Alice.
>>
>>343111393
THE DOCTOR WOULD NEVER LEAVE KYLE BEHIND

WAIT SHIT HE DID
>>
File: ZKD.jpg (259 KB, 957x653) Image search: [Google]
ZKD.jpg
259 KB, 957x653
>>343111393
Pic related, for one.
There were also many other things unexplained from VLR, like the lion motifs.
Not like it matters. Nobody who has ever asked "Why do you dislike the game?" accepted any opinion or perspective but their own regardless.
>>
File: 1440545765334[1].jpg (7 KB, 328x277) Image search: [Google]
1440545765334[1].jpg
7 KB, 328x277
>mfw typed "Q" for Who killed Mira
>That's clearly impossible
>>
>>343111609
So good
>>
>>343111530
Yes, and I said right there that it was one of the few missing things.

But somehow faggots like you use this single fact to shitpost the whole game.
>>
>>343111672
Nah I'm just amused by the fact that Akane was trying to make a point, and it was just ignored in ZTD.
>>
>>343111393
>[?] (Blick Winkel) was the player, not a 4D being
Well, the player is a 4D being to them. We even forced Kyle consciousness to 2028.

>The only missing answers are where Kyle is and what happened to Clover/Alice.
Kyle and ? were teased as such huge parts of ZTD. They likely dropped one of them and therefore had to drop the other as well.
>>
>>343111565
Brother was completely retconned, but we do get told when did he arrive back in time. I guess Left is pretty much the only missing answer from his story.

We do get told what happened with Ace and most of the 999 cast.

Snake absence isn't that huge, but I guess he did lie about his future being revealed in ZE3.
>>
>>343111950
Only Kyle was teased to be important, [?]'s role was pretty much stated to be playing the game.
>>
I don't care that much about Phi but man, I can't stop staring at her legs
>>
>>343112354
And those D-cups, am I right?
>>
>>343112354
Call her... Boss Phi.
>>
>>343112354
Megane Phi is the best girl in the whole series, anon.
>>
>>343112191
>[?]'s role was pretty much stated to be playing the game.
Yeah and he could have pulled another Ever17 on us, which I would have really liked. The concept of the player being some kind of outside entity in the game's world blew my mind back when I played it. Instead we got ayy lmaos and retconned Brother.
As of now that whole 30 minute epilogue in VLR was just a stupid way to say "thx for playing, pls buy sequel". It's just one of the things that left a bitter taste in my mouth after finishing the game.
>>
Blick-Winkel here, I was thinking of moving the stream up one week to next week's Friday, so that'd be the 8th.

Anyone against it?
>>
>>343112610
she will never replace 999 Clover, but she's okay.

I like her more in a daughteru way, even with those shorts.
>>
File: Theory.gif (34 KB, 560x559) Image search: [Google]
Theory.gif
34 KB, 560x559
So I just finished VLR, Assuming I'm not missing anything obvious, do i have this right?
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 41

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.