[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Shouldn't movies that do not hide their incompetence behind
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 5
File: 10-Cloverfield-Lane.jpg (57 KB, 1200x600) Image search: [Google]
10-Cloverfield-Lane.jpg
57 KB, 1200x600
Shouldn't movies that do not hide their incompetence behind 'experimental' tag be obligated to finish the plotlines they started? From the viewpoint of the basest of coherences?

Also the girl can't act for shit. Shame this movie did well, worst action heroine since mother of burgers as Sara Connor.
>>
File: 1462217549097.jpg (87 KB, 720x502) Image search: [Google]
1462217549097.jpg
87 KB, 720x502
>>69169323
im guessing all the threads mean there's a torrent out . is it shitty\cropped\cam\compressed or legit ?
>>
>>69169694
kek, I watched this the other day from a cam rip, at one point, the guy recording hid his camera or something, then it took him about 2 minutes to get it focus/aimed at the screen.
>>
>>69169694

why dont you just fucking check yourself
>>
I finally watched this last night and I enjoyed it for what it was. I wish the movie would have just stayed The Cellar instead of trying to be a Cloverfield sequel. All of that shit felt really tacked on and brought the movie down. A better ending would have been if MEW escaped and the world was actually a nuclear wasteland and she died.

I also don't get how John Goodman survived falling into acid or if he actually kidnapped that girl he was saying was his daughter.
>>
>>69169694
Honestly the action scenes are so bad you're not missing on anything even if it's a cam rip.
>>
>>69169323
This film was great, but with all stories, all good things come to an end, so the ending felt very contrived, or it was merely a fallback position which they didn't have to put much effort into fleshing out, plot wise.
>>
>>69169323
Glad I didn't see it in the cinema.

I'm a fan of Cloverfield, and John Goodman. Goodman performed as always, but this was not even a fucking Cloverfield movie, unless Cloverfield means "shitty drama movie with shitty random monster macguffin".

Nobody randomly turned into Sigourney Weaver in the last 10 minutes of the last film too.
>>
>>69169970
Sigourney Weaver had futuristic weapons and a mech, this nobody had a bottle of wine and a bad leg.
>>
>>69169694
there's a 3gb 1080p torrent. it's okay.
>>
>>69170957
>>69170054
>>69170050
>>69169020
>>69169323
faggot
>>
>>69171039
Nigger if there's no "Cloverfield Lane" when CTRL+F it's your fault
>>
>>69169323
There's nothing experimental about it nor was it ever hinted at in the promotional material.
>>
>>69169740
i did , i downloaded a 8 gig torrent and it was shit video\audio . im asking if there's a normal one cuz downloading an upscaled 40x40 '10a 10v' torrent isnt my idea of a good time . this is yify level bullshit ..
>>
>>69171244
well, I find about 6 threads about this movie. This is capeshit level spamming
>>
>>69171272
I didn't say it was, I was mocking the abrupt ending mid-plotline.

>>69171329
No it isn't.
>>
>>69171601
>No it isn't.
multiple threads about the same topic at the same time totally is, my man
>>
>>69169323
I'm not watching it because I know it's got nothing to do with Cloverfield other than having the brand name.
Fuck JJ and his retarded ideas.
>>
>>69171653
Well I only started this one because there wasn't Cloverfield Lane in title or in thumbnail. I can't scour the fucking board for auspicious threads.

I doubt there are many shills for this as there are for capeshit.
>>
>>69171748
But it has an alien invasion
>>
>>69171801
Sounds like shit, the aliens look retarded too.
>>
>>69169323
WHY THE FUCK DID THEY NOT KILL JOHN GOODMAN?

LITERALLY

JUST KILL THE FAT FUCK
THEN YOU HAVE ALL THE FOOD IN THE WORLD FOR YOURSELVES
AND YOU CAN FUCK

I'M REALLY MAD AT THIS MOVIE RIGHT NOW
>>
>>69172020
Numales don't think about sex when Tyrone is not in the shelter.
>>
>>69171894
That they do, in fact it's the worst sci fi action sequence I have ever seen.
>>
It was kind of obvious there would be an actual threat outside the bunker. I didn't expect the movie to have the balls to do otherwise. There was no mystery or ambiguity because I knew they would play it safe and satiate the audiences expectations, which is not surprising considering it was produced by JJ Abrams.
>>
>>69172067
JJ Abrams is the kino muzak
>>
>>69172139
He's an unimaginative, unoriginal hack
>>
File: 21476632.png (260 KB, 563x542) Image search: [Google]
21476632.png
260 KB, 563x542
>mfw shills want me to watch the film and talk about it so I give it exposure
>mfw I downloaded it because the act of piracy thrills me but I won't watch it
>mfw if I hear anyone else talking about it I tell them I saw it and I thought it was shit seeing as I wouldn't be contributing to giving the film any more exposure than it already has
>mfw fuck the shills
>>
I just got finished watching this, everything in the bunker was pretty great, I was hoping for a darker ending that just involved John becoming more psychotic and strange.

I also thought that the guy was going to be a part of the whole kidnap situation, maybe get in a gimp costume and go full redneck with her.

It would have also been cool if she just died when she got out because they were telling the truth (even if they were psychos)

I DISLIKED that the girl could do everything.... Nuclear fallot? No problem, Ill making a fucking biohazard suit out of a shower curtain, some duct tape and a fucking light bulb.

Oh well
>>
File: a62.png (262 KB, 680x661) Image search: [Google]
a62.png
262 KB, 680x661
>>69172170
>mfw me and my friends walked into 10 CL for free after paying for and watching The VVitch
>>
>>69172256

Theft is a crime
>>
>>69172299
>Theft
>>
File: pepe-the-frog.jpg (39 KB, 438x438) Image search: [Google]
pepe-the-frog.jpg
39 KB, 438x438
>>69172299
So it seems I'm quite a smooth criminal
>>
>>69172253
>I also thought that the guy was going to be a part of the whole kidnap situation, maybe get in a gimp costume and go full redneck with her.

This your first American movie?
>>
>>69172256
>The VVitch
Torrent when?
>>
>>69172846
long out
>>
>>69172928
Thanks anon, I forgot all about the movie until now.
>>
Worst thread I've seen on /tv/ in a while and that's saying something. You're all mentally deficient autists
>>
>>69172253
>do everything
As in the one thing she wanted to do with her life? Make clothes? With books with instructions available to her?
>>
>>69173065
>hurr anon doesn't like my movie because it's a fairly obvious cashgrab
>better insult them
and to think you get paid for this shit.
>>
>10CL in theaters
>discussion is interesting and indepth discussing themes and going into detail
>10CL now available in torrent
>shitposting, women hating, children throwing tantrums
>>
>>69169323
Who ever said this was experimental? What plot lines didn't go anywhere? This is one of the more tightly written scripts I've seen in a while. Everything had a set up and a pay off
>>
>>69173213
Oh, there's a Houston part too?
>>
>>69172020
Because he outweighed them
4 to 1, had a fucking gun and the only reason they had to kill him was based entirely on conjecture? Did you miss the part of themovie where they planned on tying him up, taking his gun and interrogating him?
>>
>>69173204
Literally every time
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.