[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
JUST TELL ME, YES OR NO does this movie have ANYTHING to do with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: fuckwhorecuntshit.jpg (59 KB, 720x1080) Image search: [Google]
fuckwhorecuntshit.jpg
59 KB, 720x1080
JUST TELL ME, YES OR NO
does this movie have ANYTHING to do with Cloverfield?
I won't even bother downloading it otherwise
>>
yes and no
>>
>>69170050
NO

There are 2 or 3 minor easter eggs in the backround and shit and one could make some fancy "fan theory" I guess, but there is really no direct link between this and Cloverfield
>>
File: 1452681097749.jpg (16 KB, 357x379) Image search: [Google]
1452681097749.jpg
16 KB, 357x379
>mfw when the title was merely a marketing ploy
>>
>>69170050
Yes - because there's the entire ending tying into it. The main plot of the movie has nothing to do with it but the ending does tie it in. The rest of these spergs just haven't watched the movie.
>>
>>69170147
oh, fuck off JJ
>>
It is not set within the same universe. It's like they're both Twilight Zone episodes. There is no narrative continuity.

I think you should watch it though. It's a better movie than the original Cloverfield.
>>
NO

and it's better off for it
>>
Maybe the last 10 minutes
>>
yes, it was aliens all along.
>>
>>69170054
>>69170050
>>69169020
>>
>>69170050
>I won't even bother downloading it otherwise
you should. Its pretty solid despite having a misleading title
>>
It's similar in tone/themes and has a few ARG lore things linking the two films, but shares no direct narrative connection to Cloverfield.

It's more of a spiritual sequel than anything, and apparently the guys at Bad Robot want to turn the Cloverfield brand into a series of anthology films in the same vein.

Which I am 100% okay with.
>>
No and its a much better movie than cloverfield
>>
>>69171230
This. Plus the director gave us plenty of looks at ME Winstead's ass.
>>
>>69170199
Shill.

Don't watch it OP.
>>
>>69170050
It's much better than that gimmick film.
>>
>>69170124
oh gosh, people selling something and maing a ploy that doesn't detract from the final product other then your own bias

let's ask wonder woman's e-mail if it could be done worse?
>>
Remember when the shills went full autism because some faggot posted Superman being killed and spoilered everything relating to the movie? lel
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.