[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cyoa General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 57
File: 1399839771290.png (1 MB, 1328x2661) Image search: [Google]
1399839771290.png
1 MB, 1328x2661
Previous Thread: >>47153571
Pastebin: http://pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu
>>
File: 1401935924810.jpg (1 MB, 2040x1760) Image search: [Google]
1401935924810.jpg
1 MB, 2040x1760
Hopefully guy that made the new Worm cyoa is still around and looking for feedback.
>>
File: factions.jpg (6 MB, 1600x7350) Image search: [Google]
factions.jpg
6 MB, 1600x7350
I have this.
Near the end of last thread I wrote some words about choices made.
>>
File: 1372473952083.png (1 MB, 2060x1540) Image search: [Google]
1372473952083.png
1 MB, 2060x1540
>>47165406
>>47155715

Good update overall, solves a lot of the issues it had, but I think you went a bit overboard fascistly nerfing things.

I think you should encourage creativity and synergy, while making sure the individual powers are balanced. I'm gonna give you my 2 cents on the whole thing.
Now, bear in mind, I'm going off the assumption that, say, a brute power that costs 5 pts is supposed to be a PRT rating of brute 5-6; 7 points - 7-8; etc.

>Paths
Not a big deal, but you should, maybe, rework this. You don't want to unnecessarily stifle the player and railroad them. As it is, it sounds like there's constantly a dude with a gun forcing you to do everything on that list.

>You can't take more than 3 powers
Definite no-no. Sounds more like "No fun allowed" than balancing. Like I said before, you should be encouraging creativity. It's okay if someone finds a build with a great deal of synergy as long as it isn't "Well, I'll take this one power and win everything."

Gonna leave powers for last.

>Companions
Wouldn't really take any myself, so have little to say on this. Maybe make Satellite, Pandemonium, Marduk and Trespasser cost points as well?

>Shards
All good here.

>Perks and Flaws
I think a better way to go would be limiting people to 20 points from flaws. Or just stick with the current and limit people to only taking "Wanted" 6 times. Consider the fact that, say E88 would only be an issue until Leviathan hits, so about one month. The ABB won't even last that long. So being able to take teams that show up later on makes a lot more sense than not.

Kidnapping should probably only give one point.

To be continued:
>>
File: 1374465951699.png (2 MB, 2133x1920) Image search: [Google]
1374465951699.png
2 MB, 2133x1920
>>47165442
Godslayer is just all round poorly phrased. Scion and the Endbringers are not invulnerable. They're just really really hard to kill. There's no reason why, say a thinker with the Abaddon shard would have Scion as a blind spot (unless they're a precog), or why a piece of suitable Tinker tech wouldn't be able to kill an Endbringer if their core is somehow fully exposed. You should probably make it so this removes any inherent entity/endbringer limitation on one power and make it cost 3-4 points.

>Extras and Gifts
All good

>>Powers
>Mover
Whole tree is severely underpowered. Jump and Charge forward are the exceptions to this. Somewhat overpowered for their cost, but are pretty much the only worthwhile options as it stands. Instant Acceleration is fine as is. Good for synergy. Flying is good for its cost, but it's very irksome that it's the only flying option considering pretty much anyone who isn't B-list has it. Having to pay 10 pts just to be able to fly at a decent clip is ludicrous. Glory Girl is a Mover 3 and can fly at 80 mph+. Purity is a Mover 4 and can go well beyond that. Remote Teleportation is either overpowered if not Manton limited or underpowered if it is. Beacon is utter shit for its cost. Suggest switching it with Charge Forward. Speeding Up is utter shit for its cost. The time it takes to accelerate makes it bad even as a 5 pt power. Summoning is fine. Blink and Stealth Teleportation are WAY too expensive. So, for 10 pts I can either kill Scion in 10 hits or have line of sight teleportation? Ridiculous. Hyper Speed is underpowered in the context of 12+ powers. Need to give a clear factor by which time slows down. Need to remove caveat that damage is not relative to time slow down.

2/?
>>
File: 1365924368660.png (100 KB, 1565x1028) Image search: [Google]
1365924368660.png
100 KB, 1565x1028
>>47165472

>Shaker
Matter State Manipulation is still too vague. How is the state-switch achieved (temperature? pressure? breaker state?). As it stands can kill people by solidifying the air around them and such. Clarify or make it cost more. Possibly both. Omnicombustion is vague and seems underpowered to me. Are items consumed when you do this or are they just rendered fiery? Temporal bubble needs clarification. Suggest capping time slow down at 10%. Suggest making it clear you only get one bubble with time moving at a singular rate inside. Gravity Generation should probably be changed to manipulation and needs clarification. Suggest being able to change an item/person's weight by a factor of 10(10%-1000%) within a certain area which should be defined. Infinite Treasury is somewhat underpowered as it stands. Good job clarifying, but you should make it so created items don't fade away and place a cap on amount of matter conjured/hour or something. Royal Demesne needs clarification. How does one fight one's way out of a pocket dimension? Suggest capping size of dimension in relation to user to 1 square Km or similar. Suggest making it clear that one can alter outside inorganic matter on an atomic(but not subatomic) level and making changes permanent as long as physics applies. Suggest making latter work similarly to Infinite Treasury with a more stringent cap on matter altered/hour. Suggest making it clear user has control over laws of physics inside demesne. Suggest making it clear user has little to no control over living organisms. Sandbox is fine but a bit vague. Suggest clarifying whether user has any sway over physics. Suggest clarifying average rate of conversion.

3/?
>>
File: 1403749528701.jpg (2 MB, 1568x3091) Image search: [Google]
1403749528701.jpg
2 MB, 1568x3091
>>47165482

>Brute
Vampiric Regen - does killing someone restore you to pristine condition? Do you have to be within a certain distance? Needs clarification. Do You Even Lift is a tiny bit overpowered if it comes with some amount of durability. Divine Shield is very underpowered for its cost and Personal Forcefield is utter shit. Same applies to Endbringer Durability and Absolute Regeneration. All 4 need major buffs or cost reductions. To give you some examples - Alexandria is rated Brute 9. She has COMPLETE invulnerability barring Flechette/Siberian/Scion shenanigans. She is ageless and indefatigable. She habitually tanks hits from Endbringers with no damage. AND she has super-strength in the 100 tonne range. Full strength Lung is rated Brute 9. He can literally overpower Leviathan and do quite a bit of damage. He can regen faster than Scion's bullshit stilling beams can damage him. See where I'm going with this? Supernatural Strength is still a bit underpowered in the context of 12+ powers. Maybe throw in some minor physics bending as well? Skyscrapers not collapsing when you lift them, not going straight through things you punch unless you're trying to, that sort of thing.
>>
File: 1462028297334.png (463 KB, 1280x1260) Image search: [Google]
1462028297334.png
463 KB, 1280x1260
>>47165503

>Breaker
I get that you're trying to balance things, but that doesn't mean you need to completely cripple powers. Schrodinger was neat. Suggest upping number of simultaneous actions to 20-ish. Suggest decreasing duration of every action to 15-30 seconds. Consider the fact that Crusader, a Master 6 can summon unlimited numbers of clones of himself. They are all but intangible, ignore armor and he can use them to fly so... Temperature Immunity is decent as a Breaker power but should cost no more than 2 pts. Temporal Leap - make it clear it's basically time travel; why would you want to travel 5 minutes into the future unless you were being a dick?; add a 10 minute or so cooldown to the effect. Respawn and Quantum Restoration are grossly underpowered. Alabaster is considered a mid level Breaker at best and he restores himself to pristine condition every 4.3 seconds. Even after like total disintegration. Need buffs or discounts. Cyber Possession is pretty good, provided you can possess multiple machines at once. Suggest adding a clear cap to number of machines possessed at a time(3-10). Black Hole is good but needs a bit of clarification on range, sheer power and overall degree of control.

5/?
>>
>>47165472
>scion hard to kill

That's an understatement. Isn't the body he uses to walk on earth nothing more than an astral fingertip projected by his true planetsized existence or something?
>>
File: 1404031699160.jpg (350 KB, 1000x1650) Image search: [Google]
1404031699160.jpg
350 KB, 1000x1650
>>47165517
>Master
Technopathy is overpowered. Suggest making it clear it's just mental hacking/remote operation rather than Cyber Possession. Suggest limiting user to one device at a time. Suggest decreasing range. Lawgiver - here's a law - "Obey me." Now go kill all of your teammates, 'kay? Suggest limiting range and number of people affected at a time. Suggest restricting laws to, well, restrictions. "You will not harm me or my teammates" is ok, "You will not disobey me" is not. Empowerment and Animate Constructs need tangible caps on number of animals/constructs at a time. Suggest 10-20. Animal control should probably be restricted to "non-human animals", just to drive the munchkins away. Ace is underpowered. Suggest 7 points and dropping the limit on number of powers. Suggest restricting projection to Mover, Brute, Breaker, Blaster, Striker, Changer or Stranger powers. Suggest restricting projection to a non-invertebrate no larger than a person. Suggest making it clear appearance is fixed once set. Replication and Enthrallment are overpowered. Suggest nerfing former to 1 clone/week or month and latter to no more than 3-5 thralls at a time. 12+ power is fine.

>Tinker
Whole tree is pretty much bollocked. Tinker ratings are not dependant on the size of the tinker-tech, rather its scope and quality. Should rework most powers to reflect this. Repair and Hacking are fine. Genetics and Nanomachines are painfully unimaginative alongside giving no indication of the user's scope and/or skill. Supernatural Engineering is ridiculously overpowered, even for 12+. Suggest having the player pick a reasonable franchise/author and being able to build any tech described therein. Reasonable means no Daemonbane or similar. Or maybe being able to build any tech WITHIN the realm of physics. Consider the fact that Worm physics are pretty lax.

6/?

Which do you guys think is the better super-hero name, "Autism-Man" or "Autismo"
>>
File: image.png (7 MB, 1200x4700) Image search: [Google]
image.png
7 MB, 1200x4700
Posted this towards the end of last thread but first page is done

Please insert criticism, suggestions, questions, and approval at your leisure.
>>
>>47165557
How are we supposed to reach legendary status if we only have 9 points?

I think proficiency is way too costly though. The way it's priced now just promotes dumping all your points in 1 or maybe 2 courses if you don't want to be a jack of all trades.
>>
>>47165442
>>47165472
>>47165482
>>47165503
>>47165517
>>47165539
Pity you weren't around when I was making my own Worm CYOA. I missed out on all this nice constructive criticism.
>>
File: 1462046741518.png (154 KB, 1000x800) Image search: [Google]
1462046741518.png
154 KB, 1000x800
>>47165539

>Blaster
Freezing Beam needs rewording. Suggest "cause ice to form around targeted object". Overpowered otherwise. Supernatural Bullets should apply to any projectile weapon more complex than a basic bow and arrows. Somewhat underpowered otherwise. Suggest giving user the option to mentally turn it off. Get Over Here is currently underpowered. Suggest making chains indestructible. Suggest mollifying targets to some degree. Suggest restricting number of targets to 2-4. Shell Shock is underpowered for its cost.

>Thinker
True or False remains overpowered. Suggest restricting it to questions that may be answered by any 2 or more non-thinkers/trumps. Maybe even any 2 or more unpowered individuals. Perfect Memory should receive a minor buff (enhanced learning) and be switched with Proficiency. Post-Cognition is overpowered. Suggest adding a definite limit in the past beyond which user cannot see. Suggest restricting users to people/events/locations they have personally seen/witnessed. Glimpse is currently somewhat underpowered and poorly phrased. Suggest changing it to a severely watered down Path to Victory that can only see 5-10 seconds in the future. Suggest instinctual rather than conscious awareness of actions necessary. Suggest removing overheating caveat. Fake Telepathy is severely underpowered for its cost. Suggest adding instinctual awareness of how to use information acquired for the purposes of manipulation. Tattletale is a Thinker 7 ffs. Should define blind spots in Save and Reload and Path to Victory as Endbringers, Scion, high level precogs.

>>47165524
Yes, pretty much, but, in RPG terms, it just means he has virtually no armor and ridiculous amounts of hp. An attack that does 10 dmg to an average dude will do 10 dmg to Scion.

Difference is, Scion's got hp in the trillion trillion range. My point was, he's very easy to damage but nigh impossible to kill.

7/?
>>
>>47165606
Can you even kill Scion if you can't force him to fully exist in a single reality?
>>
File: 1401972818318.jpg (556 KB, 2000x1350) Image search: [Google]
1401972818318.jpg
556 KB, 2000x1350
>>47165606

>Striker
Quality Assurance is a bit overpowered but neat. Suggest keeping as is but upping cost. Electrokinetic Combat is ridiculously vague. I honestly have no idea what you were going for with this. Revenant Blade - do summoned weapons have anything special going for them? If not, this is both somewhat underpowered and basically identical to Haemokinetic Combat. Holding Back needs to be more specific in terms of how much your attacks are boosted. Also, being a striker power, does it only work on melee attacks? Thrown objects? Slings and bows? Firearms, etc? Paralysis is kinda vague. Suggest making it clear it only works on things with a conventional nervous system. Suggest mentioning duration of effect and whether the user has any control over said duration. Force Pulse seems neat but you should clarify the amount of concussive force your basic pulse has got. Suggest 1-10 pounds of TNT. Combo and Fractioned Strike - again, they're striker powers, do they only work on melee attacks? Also, both these and the 12+ power seem horribly one-sided. I mean, even your basic handgun is more versatile than "kill thing".

>>47165601
Tell you what, if your next cyoa is relevant to my interests, I promise to go full autistic with the feedback for you as well.

All you need do is summon Autismo, the Great and Powerful.

8/?
>>
>>47165628
You'd technically need some way of making an attack that transcended multiple realities at once, or chasing him across realities, otherwise when he gets too injured, he could just "dodge" to another reality, heal up, and then surprise-splat you later.
>>
>>47165628
They did it using Foil's power, which bypasses that multi-reality thing.
>>
>>47165645
NOBODY summons Autismo!
>>
>>47165645
>Changer
Maybe change True Sight to being able to emulate the eyes of any animal. A bit vague as is. Razor Hand - define "absurdly sharp". Stoneskin - Can you move without completely shattering and flaying yourself? Skin is very thin and stone is nowhere near as durable as people seem to think. Needs clarification. Liquid Form - can you move? What happens if you get separated into two globs? What happens if you evaporate? Are injuries healed upon shifting? Animorph is underpowered. Suggest removing restriction on shifting into other people. Suggest a definite cap on variation in size (50%-150%;80%-120%; etc). Mist Shift is pretty unclear. So which is it, do you turn into mist or do you generate it? Is this Fog or a souped up Grue? If latter, underpowered. Human Infection is unclear as well. Is the swarm able to move? What happens when you contaminate others? Suggest having some effect on non-human matter. Underpowered otherwise. Chameleon is ridiculously underpowered. Don't even know how to fix it as it's inherently a Changer 3-5 power at best. Final Form is fine but meh-ish. Suggest giving it an extra power like the actual endbringers have (Dynakinesis/OP precog/Macro-Hydrokinesis/whatever)

>>47165628
Of course you can. You just gotta do what Khepri was trying to do. Burn through a few trillion trillion kilos of biomass. 80 kilos at a time.

9/?
>>
Is there a way to fully avoid Scion or have some sort of protection against him?

I'm not much a fighter and not into Skitter's brainraping anyway.
>>
File: 1401250295187.jpg (2 MB, 1600x4250) Image search: [Google]
1401250295187.jpg
2 MB, 1600x4250
>>47165682
>Trump
Copycat - change close proximity to within arm's length. Power Hub - define weaker versions. Suggest half strength. Suggest a maximum of 3-5 powers at a time. Suggest rephrasing Power Fluctuation to (de)buffing other's powers by a factor of 3(33%-300%). Suggest no more than 2 targets at a time and necessity for line of sight when applying effect. Unlimited Shard Works should be restricted to number of times you've personally seen the power being used by its original holder. Adaptation was underpowered before you nerfed it. Right now, it's laughable. Paramount is very underpowered. Suggest changing it to being able to cycle through any 3 abilities costing 7 or less at will. Suggest having it randomly turn off 4 times/day for 1 hour each. Kingmaker is currently not necessarily underpowered but unnecessarily limited in scope. Suggest removing cap on people affected at any given moment. Suggest restricting people to no more than 1 power each. Suggest ability to bestow any power that would be rated 7 or lower by PRT. Shard Admin is fine, if still a tiny bit vulnerable to exploit.

>Stranger
Bit shit but that's not really your fault. Stranger powers are all a bit shit imo. Suggest clarifying and more specifically defining Suspension of Disbelief and Sloth. Suggest specific example for Bluff outlining expected duration of effect. Suggest a considerable buff to Cloak. Suggest Oblivion working on Scion. Bit underpowered for its price otherwise. Intimidation Aura is essentially the "be Sleeper" option. It's rather underpowered for a 12+ power but I honestly can't think of a Stranger power that wouldn't be.

aaand that's 10/10

Hopefully Worm guy sees this and I didn't just waste two and a half hours for nothing.
>>
>>47165406

Oh, people remember me, that's so sweet.

>>47165442
>>47165472
>>47165482
>>47165503
>>47165517
>>47165606
>>47165645
>>47165682
>>47165734

Holy shit. That's a lot of stuff.

I'll make another update after I finish my CYOA first.
>>
>>47165757

I mean a new one, that is. I don't want to stay just as a "Worm guy" for long.
>>
>>47165723
There's little indication that Scion can off the Siberian that I can recall.

Pocket Dimensions in general should be fine. Get in touch with Dodge of the Toybox before shit goes down, maybe.
>>
>>47165734
I foresee lots of builds that take only one or two classes.
>>
>>47165606
Don't forget that there's also a damage cap. The max you can do to Scion in one hit is <total human HP> unless you have some way of targeting his Garden. That's the real source of his invulnerability - it's not the tons of HP, it's the fact that no matter how hard you hit him, you're only clearing away a relative molecule of his flesh at a time.
>>
File: 640x1004_74452.jpg (89 KB, 640x1004) Image search: [Google]
640x1004_74452.jpg
89 KB, 640x1004
>>47165524

>Orr
>Eiden
>Jai
>Tesla

Use tesla power and insight to build ship of some kind for transportation. Be immortal who travels the multiverse exploring infinite worlds.
>>
>>47165557
Yeah, and almost no point in taking master and basic instead of legendary.
>>
File: 01 - Conduit Beginning 152.png (1 MB, 1200x6666) Image search: [Google]
01 - Conduit Beginning 152.png
1 MB, 1200x6666
>>47165420
>>
File: Dragon king CYOA page 1.png (3 MB, 1200x4160) Image search: [Google]
Dragon king CYOA page 1.png
3 MB, 1200x4160
>>
File: Dragon King CYOA page 2.png (3 MB, 1200x4160) Image search: [Google]
Dragon King CYOA page 2.png
3 MB, 1200x4160
>>
>>47165913
Behemoths and mantas both get near invurnability in human form while leviathans become mermaids. That doesn't sound fair.
>>
>>47165913
It feels wrong that one of the dragon races is called dragon
can't you make is salamander or something?
>>
>>47165734
You could have put this in a pastebin, or posted it without also posting cyoas.
It feels like you know you're spamming and pretend to be on topic.
>>
>>47166066
>discussing CYOAs is off-topic
Man what.
>>
>>47166033
I'm not that CYOA OP but in the last thread he's planning to fix by giving Manta human form the ability to make bubble or control air something
As for behemoth you don't have high speed and still weak to things like poison gas I guess
Leviathan in human form is aquaman apparently, powerful in water yet becomes useless on land
>>47166054
Salamander can't fly so it's not a good alternative name (it's a fire-related being), well if you want different name perhaps Draco? Drakon?
>>
>>47165539
Autismo
Brings back memories of Orgasmo
Not sure why
>>
>>47165757
A CYOA author that takes constructive criticism, have we arrived at the promised land?
>>
>>47166072
>or posted it without also posting cyoas.
I don't care for your monologue, but I don't want to hide cyoas solely because of that.
>>
>>47166054
>>47166122
True? Pure? Classic? Low-Cal?
>>
>>47165517
Sleepy inu, hands down.
>>
>>47166122
>aquaman leviathans

I really, really hope the author somehow expands oceanic life because I can't think of many things more boring than being a predominantly seabound dragon.
>>
>>47166166
>The only way I can ignore something is actually hide it from my sight

I don't much care about his review either, worm isn't my thing, but I appreciate him giving it because constructive feedback is always a good thing and I hope that it's catching

Just expand the thumbnails and read the CYOA's. nobody's saying you have to read the post too
>>
>>47165606
Lovely dreams + magic fridge
>>
>>47166122
Maybe just go for 'classic'?
>>
>>47166182
How about Glutenfree?
>>
>>47166182
>>47166220
But every other names only has one word, calling the basic type "True Dragon", "Pure Dragon", "Classic Dragon" wouldn't really suitable
>>
>>47166212
And he could have posted a pastebin instead is all I'm saying.
>>
>>47166253
He could have. Doing so might have been pointless, because the author would never have seen it.

He posted a CYOA with every post, and all he did was discuss CYOA's in his post. This isn't spamming. This isn't off topic. He did good, you're just whining, and I'm being some kind white-knight sperglord because of it.
>>
>>47166245
I'm not saying two-word name I'm just saying replace the word "dragon" with the word "true" etc. underneath the picture in the upper right corner.
>>
>>47166234
Nah, then he'd taste like shit and would just be unsatisfying when you're done
>>
>>47166297
>And congratulation you have become a true
Sounds weird to me
>>
>>47166182
>>47166220
OOh! OOh! how about 'western'?
>>
>>47166054
How about Heraldric?
>>
>>47166309
People are just going to call you a dragon, but if they need to distingish you from another, they'd call you a true dragon v.s. a manta dragon.

Why is this so hard to get your head around?
>>
>>47166328
Well you tell OP when he comes in the thread
>>
I'm really enjoying what that anon is doing with the dragon king cyoa. You guys think there's room for other mythical beasts too in a seperate cyoa?
>>
File: Slavemaster.png (7 MB, 1300x6300) Image search: [Google]
Slavemaster.png
7 MB, 1300x6300
Something about falling asleep before I could post
>OC
>>
>>47166401
You can add any mythical beast in your CYOA, anon :) You don't have to ask for permission!
>>
File: VillainofthedayCYOA.png (6 MB, 1400x7000) Image search: [Google]
VillainofthedayCYOA.png
6 MB, 1400x7000
>>47166401
What kinds of mythical beasts do you want to play as?
>>
>>47166402
Collars are very common in the BDSM community. They clearly mark a sub as being in a commited relationship with you. They can also be quite fashionable. They can be considered necklaces after all.

Cuffs are just strange though. I've never heard of someone having a cuffing ceremony + there are plenty of social situations in which wearing cuffs is not done or simply not safe.

I think you should switch the points value for those two.
>>
>>47166438
Not sure. I just figured that when Tiamat awakens and brings back dragons, it would make sense for some of the "lesser" monsters to get their shit together.

That cyoa is in my top 3 fav. cyoas. I'd love for it to get expanded with more skills, missions, etc.
>>
>>47165597
>>47165902
Yeah I'll scale out the points differently, thanks for the feedback!
>>
>>47166464
Cuffs can explicitly be disguised as bracelets, though. They can also be covered easier with long sleeves.
>>
File: Traveller's Tale.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
Traveller's Tale.pdf
1 B, 486x500
Image Version: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/43r0qdm4sm895/The_End_Approaches

http://www.strawpoll.me/10144367
http://www.strawpoll.me/10144376
http://www.strawpoll.me/10139518
http://www.strawpoll.me/10144369
http://www.strawpoll.me/10144463
http://www.strawpoll.me/10145411

Polls soon to be taken down, vote if you haven't.
>>
>>47166500
I'd like to see other things such as rival evil organizations, research labs where you can grab samples from others to upgrade yourself, weapons black market, safehouse all over the country etc...
Hell an even where ayyy lmao invades earth and everyone bands together to fight them would be nice.
>>
File: bd3.jpg (13 KB, 200x273) Image search: [Google]
bd3.jpg
13 KB, 200x273
>>47166402
He finally did it, the chosen one did it. AYYYYYY
>>
>>47166528
I understand. Just saying that if you're into the lifestyle than permanently collaring your sub is expected and encouraged. It's 100% normal behaviour. That's why I fail to see what's so bad about it that it warrants so many points. I might be biased though.
>>
>>47166578
Well, the problem is you're basically putting yourself out there as someone involved in BDSM, and a lot of people find that anything from weird to horrifying. As someone who's into BDSM, you've gotta be really careful who finds out - some people will absolutely freak.

It's also easier for Superheroines (who apparently exist in this setting) to find and track back to you, which is a valid concern.
>>
>>47166551
Don't forget a mission that involves you succesfully rebelling and escaping the clutches of the organization.

And other employees/ monsters you befriended either before or after your transformation.
>>
So I want to make a modern/semi-futuristic world x fantasy world with lore. What are some cyoas that are modern/semi-futuristic x fantasy/super natural that I can read up on and take notes from? How common is it to nake modern fantasy cyoas? Anyone got any pointers on making this type of cyoa?
>>
>>47166402

Would marking work with Branding Irons?
>>
>>47165503
Yo! I really dig this artwork. Do ou know the artist?
>>
>>47166402
>Marking

>Maid
>Classic
>Addict
>Orgasm

The only slave I can even have is Aubrey. A tad limited in the choices, no?
>>
>>47166746
Yeah, I really hate that Best Girls are locked behind Worst Power (seriously, fuck Bimbo).
>>
>>47166402
Marking

Stockholm Syndrome
Classic
Love Potion
Endocrine Control

Jill

Should be able to use Endocrine Control as a form of Arousal, though it'll take more conscious effort on my part. Would've really, really liked to take Anya but I don't have much interest in Maid.

>>47166746
>>47166762
I do also wish for an array of slaves that were less limiting in who you can pick. Feel like it's trying to direct me to pick powers I otherwise don't want.
>>
>>47166762
>>47166402

It makes far more sense for Ellen to be require either:

Addict, Bimbo or Hypnosis. As in any of the three would allow her to be chosen.
>>
>>47165557
What's the difference between the exclusive course and just taking a regular course? also in the text box before the classes you spelled Uzuza, Uzura.
>>
>>47166660
You talking about Low Sci Fi (Urban) Fantasy?

I think the most important thing is to keep in mind how omnipresent technology is in our daily lives and balance accordingly. Don't underestimate the power of science: a race of giant winged magical demons WILL lose against a race of hyperintelligent chipmunks in a setting with sufficiently advanced tech.
>>
File: 78032975349.jpg (789 KB, 800x967) Image search: [Google]
78032975349.jpg
789 KB, 800x967
>>47166438

>Avian
Flying and really fast.

>Increased Defense
Low defense cuz avian, so need some more.
>Increased Speed
Really really fast!
>Regeneration
Little better at not dying
>Multiple Limbs
Have wings instead of arms, so need arms again.

>Great Devourer 1
Who cares if the occasional criminal disappears? I'm doing a service!
>Budget Rangers 3
I can take them!
>Magical Girl Team 6
Infiltrate their group in human form and wing it from there.
>Nosy Reporters 7
Contact them with information about the organization and then try to get them in a car or plane crash. Totally a accident.

>Enhanced Speed 5
Really, really, really fast!
>Vibration Blade 3
Don't have any weapons yet, need claws.
>True Fade 1
Good for escapes.
>Enhanced Regeneration
Lot better at not dying.
>>
>>47166402
Nothing
Endocrine Control
Addict

Go around turning men into cute girls.
>>
>>47166402
Wish this was bigger/had more pages
>>
>>47166402
No magical girls or super heroines to tame? Aww. :(
>>
>>47166914
Only 3 missions/drawbacks possible.
>>
>>47166438
I can't decide which stat to keep Low. I'm inclined to maximize DEF so that leaves STR or SPD. Which is worse: Low STR or Low SPD?
>>
>>47167056
If he completes a mission he should be allowed to get another one right?
>>
>>47167148
Couldn't you just pick all missions then?
>>
>>47166402
Collars. Or as I prefer to call them, ties. Necklaces may not work, but I think I've still figured out a good way to keep things on the down-low.

Stockholm Syndrome. Basically requisite.

Classic. Along with Stockholm Syndrome, does effectively everything most of the others do.

Love Potion. One of those things Stockholm Syndrome can't do, and the ultimate goal for any control.

Arousal. I don't know if Classic can do this, and I don't want to test it. Nobody wants a loveless relationship.

Endocrine Control. Incredibly useful, provides all kinds of interesting and fun tricks I can do. Better study biology, though.

Maid. I don't really want to buy this one, but a couple really good girls are locked behind it, so I have no choice.

Patty. She's free, and cute. Sounds like fun.

Sam. Not really into the trap thing, but he's free, and I feel sorry for him.

Kirrie. Is best girl, and that's all there is to it. I'm going to interfere with her life as little as I can, just become a part of it.

Jill. Kind of scary, but I think I can build her into someone that'll be happy.

Anya. Seems like she'd be a great manager or leader with some work. Will probably be given to Kirrie for some training.

I'm not into the idea of breaking people or rewriting their personalities. I just want to twist them as little as I can - so they're happy being part of my little unit. Ideally I want to help them find what makes them happy, rather than what makes me happy. I guess it helps me feel like I'm not the evil bastard I clearly am.
>>
>>47166438
>Arthropod
>Increased defense
>Bio-laser
>Regeneration
>Projectile Attacks
>Budget Rangers, Magical girl team, Dark hero
>Enhanced defence
>Enhanced Regeneration
>Bio-missiles
>Band of mooks
>Napalm breath
>Freezing breath
>Shadow step
>Enhanced strength

Final Stats:

Strength: High
Speed: Moderate
Defense: Final Boss

I'm not sure how Hidden Boss level is possible, but that doesn't matter. It's an obligatory "Work with enemies to betray the organization" deal, with the highest defense and regeneration I can get. The addition of the Bio-laser, Bio-missile, and projectile attacks basically makes me an artillery strike in battle, with fire and cold immunity and breaths. Plus bro mooks helping me every step of the way.

The tricky part will be trying to team up with the heroes. The Budget rangers, if anything like Power Rangers, will at least humor me a monologue or two to express my points. The Magical girls hold a higher risk, but as long as I act with honor or something, they might start warming up to me.

The big danger is the Dark hero, who is basically Kamen Rider Kill Everything. There's probably no way to avoid a fight, and it'll be extremely dangerous. Hopefully by then, the Budget rangers and the Magical girls have become my friends, and they help calm the Dark hero down.

After that, we take down the organization, I get a medal, or I take a fatal shot for one of my new friends and I die the anime death.

Pretty good deal.
>>
>>47166438
Anybody know what that very bottom image with the two fighting monsters is from?
>>
>>47165913
>>47165949
Purple Coatl sounds like it could be disturbingly fun.
>>
>>47166402
That reminds me of that other mind control cyoa. Does someone can post it?
>>
>>47167142
Low strength means you can't hit for shit. Low speed means you can't dodge for shit. You don't necessarily need speed in a Pure Defense run. Why dodge when you can tank?
>>
>>47167142
>>47167244
Even if it's low I think it's safe to compare the human form PC to movie captain american, sure it's not enough to deal with bigger threat but perfectly fine when your job is killing normal human such as chief cop or rich dude, but personally low speed would be bad when you need to run/catch up
>>
>>47167303
So just invest in long range attacks, so you don't have to catch up.
>>
>>47167056

Oops. Guess no budget rangers to fight and no true fade:(

>>47167207

Why betray the organization? Maybe uniting the world will be a good thing.
>>
>>47167244
You could maybe compensate for Low STR with those killer breaths and nightmare gas though. Low SPD can get risky if they bring in the hella big artillery that you can't outdefend.
>>
>>47167192
There are more minions beside you so they'd like to have multiple agents do jobs instead of one person keeping all of them for himself
>>47167207
Arthropod starts with High DEF, so if you want Hidden Boss level you need to take Increased DEF, Enhanced DEF and Gigantism
>>47167221
Pic is from Guyver Bio Booster
>>
>>47167368
There's also vibration blade. Who needs strength when you can just cut through anything?
>>
>>47166872
Alright thanks. Anon anything else?
>>
>>47165557
10 classes? Nice. Time to put them all in Physical Training and punch a dragon's head off. Ha ha, adventure!
>>
>>47167415
Depends on what you're making. Your initial question was a bit vague. Have you got a better idea of what your cyoa will be about yet?
>>
>>47165734
Death Knight
Burning Axe
Unholy Strength
Charisma
Level 3 Necromancy
Master of arms
Level 2 Deception
Trainee Paladin
Abandoned Castle

The Gods may have abandoned my undead form, but my purpose remains the same. Until the unlife leaves my bones, I will protect the people who can't protect themselves.
>>
>>47167410
Strength is more of general thing while vibration blade is only excel at cutting/stabbing, so in certain circumstance, for example you need to carry a truck full of hostages/rare metal vibration blade wouldn't help much
>>
>>47166660
>How common is it to nake modern fantasy cyoas?
not that common, unless you count monstergirl waifu cyoas
Shame, it's my favorite subject and I don't know how to write it.
I was thinking of something akin to humans discovering magic instead of the steam engine, and have things escalate from thereon, but I really don't know what to do beyond
>magic has replaced electricity, everything is the same except for that.
>>
>>47167367
Potentially, but the CYOA goes out of i's way to label it an "evil organization bent on world domination". Domination is very different from uniting, since uniting pretty much implies consent.

>>47167390
So you can only reach Hidden Boss levels in certain instances. Is there something similar for Speed?
>>
>>47167510
How accessible is magic for the common man? Is magic scientific and based on intelligence, spiritual and based on devotion, or maybe even genetic and based on willpower/selfimprovement? How are non-magic users treated? How restricted is magic use: are there laws regarding its use? What is keeping the magic users from grabbing control of society? What else is real: paranormal beings, gods, etc.? How does magic work for them?

Just some food for thought.
>>
>>47167532
>Hidden Boss SPD
1 Multiple limbs for 1 extra pair of legs, Increased SPD and Enhanced SPD or Shadow step I think
>>
>>47167602
I meant more
>what else is there to the story beyond "magic is real, yo"?
>>
>>47167390
Thanks for the source
>>
If >>47166402
>Nothing
>Endocrine Control
>Orgasm

>Patty
If I can set conditions for orgasms, like only cumming when thinking of being controlled, I have a way to draw slaves in (increase libido, influence fetishes, start commanding) and ways to have fun with them afterwards.

I'd probably start a massage parlor, offering a variety of effects achieved through all-natural herbal oils and relaxation therapy. I'd give it to them, of course, just run an assortment of invite-only, completely voluntary additional services on the side - and it's hardly my fault that only cute girls sign up to be part of my slave harem.

Also, an optional row of enemies (or at least people of interest) who give you things if you conquer them would be cool. Maybe a rival Controller who teaches you an additional power, a super heroine who lets you use her... powers, a magical girl with an in to the magical community... the possibilities are endless.
>>
>>47167673
You could go Dragon King and have anon be the one who (re)awakened magic, destroying modern technology in the process.

You could make anon an agent send by a Sorcerer King to dismantle a cabal of Hetetics (in this setting these would be scientists who are slowly discovering electricity as an egalitarian power source)

You could make anon a normal student who has just been discovered to possess the magic gene and now needs to switch schools and leave his inferior family and friends behind.

You could make anon an average joe who tends the wounds of an old man, a fugitive mage, who thanks him by making him his apprentice.

You could make anon a rebel mage in a world where mages are used as living batteries for the rest of society.

There's tons of stories you could tell.
>>
>>47166402
Can we get some male slaves, Kit? Not everyone here is into girls, and at least some of the people who are would probably appreciate all the non-lewd uses a guy could be put to.
>>
>>47167532

Good point. Still think I might stick around with evil organization and see how things go. Might have change of heart if I see fellow bio-soldier die heroic death of sacrifice for the good side though.

>>47166914

Mixing it up a little since I took to many missions.

>Avian
Flying and really fast.

>Increased Defense
Low defense cuz avian, so need some more.
>Increased Speed
Really really fast!
>Natural Weaponry
Need claws for fighting.
>Multiple Limbs
Have wings instead of arms, so need arms again.

>Great Devourer 1
Who cares if the occasional criminal disappears? I'm doing a service!
>Magical Girl Team 4
Infiltrate their group in human form and wing it from there.
>Nosy Reporters 5
Contact them with information about the organization and then try to get them in a car or plane crash. Totally a accident.

>Enhanced Speed 3
Really, really, really fast!
>Enhanced Defense 1
Good at not dying.
>Enhanced Regeneration 0
Lot better at not dying.

>Final Boss Speed
>Moderate Strength
>Very High Defense
>>
>>47165420
>the Shogun's motivation is literally "fuck you all, that's why"

I feel like I should hate this, but I don't. It's kind of refreshing to have a villain who just wants to fuck things up without any moral ambiguity or pretenses of a higher cause even if the archetype's been done to death.
>>
File: Dusk City Troubles CYOA.jpg (3 MB, 1800x7275) Image search: [Google]
Dusk City Troubles CYOA.jpg
3 MB, 1800x7275
>>47166660
Here's what I got
>>
>>47167861
>(in this setting these would be scientists who are slowly discovering electricity as an egalitarian power source)
now, that sounds fun
Rather than the wizards being evil for "playing with forces out of this world!!111!!", it's scientists.
Living batteries is possible, too.

I'm more of a fan of adventure / possibility for adventure without comfy or fun being drowned out by angst and everything being shit.
>>
File: Urban Fantasy CYOA 1.jpg (3 MB, 1200x9800) Image search: [Google]
Urban Fantasy CYOA 1.jpg
3 MB, 1200x9800
>>47166660
>>
>>47167862
I agree but I'm still posting pic related. This sort of post is what causes shitstorms.
>>
File: Urban Fantasy CYOA 2.jpg (4 MB, 1200x9600) Image search: [Google]
Urban Fantasy CYOA 2.jpg
4 MB, 1200x9600
>>47168021
>>
File: Urban Fantasy CYOA 3.jpg (1 MB, 1200x2500) Image search: [Google]
Urban Fantasy CYOA 3.jpg
1 MB, 1200x2500
>>47168044
>>
File: Psychopomp CYOA v2.png (4 MB, 1200x5000) Image search: [Google]
Psychopomp CYOA v2.png
4 MB, 1200x5000
>>47166660
>>
Do anyone know if rapture anon is going to post the results of the mysteries section?
>>
>>47168006
In that case anon could be a young wizard whose childhood friend got kidnapped by a cabal of scientists. The scientists are using wizards to power their creations in a quest for "The True Power" (electricity, a mythical power source that is non-magical). You team up with some other friends and set out to dismantle that organization with only a few clues your friend left for you. Up the ages if you want to make it more intense.

I'm just throwing ideas here.
>>
>>47168152
see, that sounds not-fun, and it forces you to go on a quest.
I'd prefer to leave the options of what to do open to the player.
>>
>>47168118
>All missions:
If male: You find ultimate power and conquer the school.
If female: It was a trap and you get raped.
>>
>>47168118
He said he was going to but I feel like right now he's focused on redoing parts of it so as not to cause as big a shitstorm next time he posts it.
>>
File: b0e.png (335 KB, 600x478) Image search: [Google]
b0e.png
335 KB, 600x478
>>47168032
Nice bait pic you have there
>>
>>47167003
What's missing?
>>
>>47165909
Extra world (18)
Sands of Time (17)
Bridge Building (15)
Tongues (14)
Bleak Fields:
Damned Shades (12)
Memory of Flesh (11)
Converts (10)
Outpost (8)
Gateways (7)
Glass Desert:
Binding of Sand (6)
Circle of Sand (5)
Palace (4)
Bind Water Jinn (3)
Bind Air Jinn (2)
Craft Glass (1)
Binding Glass (0)
Ally with the True Faith. Because I don't want any extra responsibilities but I do want to have people supporting me.
I could be like an underworld god, promising people a good afterlife if they follow me.
>>
>>47168224
How was it a shitstorm? I found it ok
>>
>>47168219
Uhm... maybe you got born into a cabal of scientists then. Unfortunately (or luckily) your mother saw your young self perform magic one day. She couldn't bear to hand you over to the cabal leaders so she smuggled you outside with some supplies and her best wishes. You soon stumble upon a strange but kindly old man who offers you a bed in his hut in exchange for some help with menial tasks. Years later you set out as a trained wizard for the big city, the cabal that abandoned you or maybe you just want to see that "beach" thing your master spoke of. The old man was off course a legendary hermit wizard so you're toptier even if you don't know that yet.

How is this?
>>
>>47165363
I will take this one, with Necromancer and The Chosen Three

From the attached will be The Cheerful Druid, Ninja Guardian, and Wise Old Wizard

>>47165503
I'll take the one in the middle.

As for me.

I'll basically be a knight of some sort, might need to be a knigga.
>>
File: Have it your way at BQ.png (2 MB, 4162x3954) Image search: [Google]
Have it your way at BQ.png
2 MB, 4162x3954
>>47168443
Of course I forgot to attach
>>
>>47168398
>spoiler
all of the yes.
Insecure, highly powerful mage who has only had a legendary mage to compare himself to, sets out in the real world.
Could probably make a CYOA first, about the generic "go to school"-setting, then a second one in the same setting, set after school.
It sounds close to Boku no Superhero Academia, so it's amazing by default.

Gotta do another CYOA first, then we'll see what can come out of this.
Of course, the hermit will not fuck you and you cannot fuck him, anon-who-gets-off-to-that
>>
>>47168486
Only challenge with the "your teacher was actually legendary, you're greater than your teachers!!1!1" is how to let the player know this without screwing everything up, since player = player.
You're not making up some character, if that makes sense, so it almost feels like meta-knowledge.
>>
>>47165734
Had a couple thoughts for Stranger powers.

Painless: People can't perceive anything you do, even if you're actively harming them.

Wasn't Me: People perceive anything you do as coming from another source.

Leave Me Alone: People subconsciously avoid targeting you - even if they don't know you're present. E.g., they'll aim ordinance away from where you are if you'd get caught in it.

Empty World: You can exist in a parallel Earth where only you are present, but can perceive and affect this one.

Improvaizen: Full sensory illusions.
>>
>>47168486
I'm >>47168398 and that last spoiler would definitely apply to me except I imagined the hermit wizard as a fatter gandalf while I was typing it so for once it doesn't. Guess I got lucky there.

Good luck with your cyoa though!
>>
>>47168509
You could not so subtly imply it by mentioning that the school is in a bit of a funk because the last headmaster unexpectedly left to seclude himself from society exactly one decade ago. The years that followed were a mess with the lack of a proper headmaster and the school is finally getting its shit back together.
>>
>>47168682
oh, neat explanation. My idea was to mention powerlevels of companions, and you'd notice how you were at least one or two levels above.
I far prefer that idea: I hate cyoas where you are outright stated to be the most powerful being, and no one could kill you without poisoning you and sending an army after you.
It also helps explain why some students are nasty, since I'd like to do something similar as Rapture did with the Houses.
No, not make all men rapists, but make some Houses for assholes or jocks, and others are for fuccbois.

>>47168603
I wouldn't actually mention your training with him, since I don't want to force you to take certain magics.
If you want to imagine he touched your tralala whenever you got your spell right because it makes your dick happy, go for it.
But I don't need nor want to hear about it.
>>
>>47166066
I apologize, anon. I hardly ever actually post and literally my only knowledge of pastebin is from the fact that people sperg out when a new thread is made without the link thing in the OP.

It honestly didn't occur to me.

I'll be sure to keep it in mind next time Autismo the Great and Powerful uses my lowly body as His earthly vessel.

>>47166279
It's okay, anon, he wasn't being rude.

I appreciate you sticking up for me, though. It was very nice of you.
>>
>>47165557
Korea Attunement and Potion Mixing names too hard to read, perhaps flip their colors. Love the background though.
>>
>>47168306
Eh you're right, I was mostly exaggerating. Though there was several just really stupid posts in between the actual discussion.
>>
>>47168457
How many are you supposed to choose?

Can you just...choose all of them?
>>
>>47165734
>Death Knight
I was given a second chance in this world by an old foe of mine, our meeting ended his terror over the land and inspired a new outlook on his strengths.

>Bow of Black Poison
Once a prized set of gifts from my deity, when I perished the rot of my body soaked into the gear and was turned to vile strengths in tandem with me when I was revived.

>Necromancy 2
My prior strength to cure and ease the wounds of the living now bring unlife to the dead. I may now also take from the life of others, easing the weight of my soul's burden for a brief time as I live within this rotting shell.

>Unholy Strength
While the limits of my body kept me only so strong, my new frame is propelled and protected by the strength of will that has bound me to this body.

>Smouldering Gaze
My ability to see is now only gifted by the supernatural rather than the physical nature of my eyes.

>Serpent's reflexes
I was swift in life, and unhindered in death.

>Master of Arms
My bow was specially crafted to withstand and be useful as a melee weapon, a double ended spear that when I pull back an arrow the string will come to my arrow and then return to the melee weapon once fired.

>Unerring Accuracy
A great marksman in life, often cited as being one of the greatest.

>Charisma
I became legend by my deeds and persona.

>Necromancer
Once I defeated him as he had been attempting to conquer lands, and rather than killing him I encouraged him to find a new way. This came with the warning that should he raise an army and attempt it once more it would be the end of him. He truly attempted a new way, but could not fill in the gaps. Seeking me for guidance, it was a surprise for him to find me dead but he knew a way to fix this. We now work together to rediscover how to make use of necromancy in the world.

>The castle
I'm staying with him.
>>
>>47166402
I assume Cuffs are the same as Collar in that she can't remove them?

So when you put a mode of control on someone, say a Collar, but do not turn any of the powers on, how does she obey you? How do they behave by default?
>>
>>47167862
Nobody is really obligated to appeal to you specifically, anon.
>>
>>47169049
I know. That's why I'm asking rather than demanding.
>>
>>47168801
I'm happy to have inspired you. I hope your cyoa turns out well.

Houses sound like a good idea. Bonus points if the houses are original and not just Harry Potter copypasta.
>>
Describe a cyoa you would like to see but won't make yourself. I need ideas.

No sci fi
>>
>>47169206
> That spoiler
Well I've got nothing.
>>
>>47169206
>No sci fi
What, you don't want to come up with semi-believable computer specs for a non-Earth planet in 2100 for a /d/ CYOA?
>>
>>47169206
There's a girl and you touch her butt.
>>
>>47168306
It forced you to rape if male, be raped if female or be cucked if fuccboi. The shitstorm was to be expected and glorious. It was a bit too niche for cyoag I think.
>>
>>47169206
Vore CYOA.
>>
>>47169206
CYOA that includes being a roommate with (genderbent) CYOA authors and includes a gender swap option so I can be the waifu to my husbando
CYOA with lore
Urban fantasy CYOA with lore
Modern Earth + fantasy CYOA with lore
Non-sci fi CYOA with lore

Not to be a waifu/companion/fetish (except for my fetishes) CYOA
>>
>>47169249
>>47169258
So there was a girl, you touched her butt and were sucked inside. Go on. This could be something.
>>
>>47169257
>too niche
There is literally nowhere else on 4chan to go to post CYOAs except /b/, and we're not very well tolerated here, either. It would be nice to be able to post lewd CYOAs on /d/, but rollfags fucked us over there, so now both lewd and SFW CYOAs have to live uncomfortably close here, which is something I actually approve of even though it is a little tense.

Forgive the rant, that's just how I feel about the current situation
>>
File: 1462721345293.jpg (113 KB, 442x566) Image search: [Google]
1462721345293.jpg
113 KB, 442x566
>>47169206
Say it with me.
Monster daughterus.
Monster you and your monster waifu have cute monster daughterus.
20/10 CYOA
>>
>>47169257
>be cucked if fuccboi.
only if you rape / attempt to actually have a relationship with anyone
You could also end up raped by Juno / that other House
>Going to Rapture academy as a guy
>Not living with Bacchus so they won't force you to rape anyone
It's like you're not even trying.
>>
>>47169206
A fetish CYOA where you get points from selecting fetishes (each fetish having multiple tiers, and the more you let a fetish affect you and those around you, the more points you get from it), and spend points on stuff that makes life with the fetishes more convenient and comfy.

For explanations on how tiers might work, see >>47135342
>>
File: Seven Sins Cyoa.jpg (5 MB, 5000x4597) Image search: [Google]
Seven Sins Cyoa.jpg
5 MB, 5000x4597
>>47169206
How about a Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse cyoa, in a similar vain as this picture?
>>
>>47169206
>No scifi
Sigh. Alright, how about a war CYOA set on Not-Earth where you're a soldier for one of X amount of countries. Not just a soldier though, you can pick what you specialize in like telecommunications, logistics, sniping, air defense, air assault, naval operations, amphibious engagements, etc.

Basically a not-necessarily-Air Force version of the CYOA I'm working on.
>>
File: Seven sins cyoa part 2.jpg (5 MB, 5000x2285) Image search: [Google]
Seven sins cyoa part 2.jpg
5 MB, 5000x2285
>>47169392
>vain
Shit, I meant vein, sorry.
>>
>>47169308
The problem was not in the lewd factor, rather in the rape-or-be raped thing. It was made worse by how deadpan the whole cyoa was as if it was all 100% normal and expected. That was too niche.

I personally disliked the competitiveness between male students going as far as to cuck, sissify and monsterify(?) one another. Even worse on the girl's side where betraying one another to a magical rapist was a daily affair.

Some people also complained about the whole multiverse supporting the school thing which made rebsellion impossible.

I just admired the grade A design.

First cyoa I ever saw was the /d/ monster one which was filled with rape. That one somehow did it better.
>>
>>47169415

Was just about to correct you lol. It's a cool idea, you should totally make it.
>>
>>47169206
Memory Death CYOA. Something makes a deal where it'll give you rewards for letting it devour your memories.
>>
>>47169392
I've always wanted to make a neutral counterpart to the Sins and Virtues cyoas. I guess the 4 Horsemen could be that. I'm gonna mull that idea over a bit. Thanks.
>>
>>47169206
Fire Emblem cyoa
>>
>>47169420
>Even worse on the girl's side where betraying one another to a magical rapist was a daily affair.
Would you rather be raped, or toss some bitch from another House at your rapist?
>>
>>47169339
Expand on this suggestion please. How would it work?
>>
>>47169293

>>47169339
>>47169365
>>47169458
>>
>>47169479
I'd rather dominate a really popular boy in such a way that while he dominates me publicly I'm the one in charge. Then I'd be safe because I'd be "his property". It should be possible with subtle personality and memory rewriting.

Not a girl though but that would be my plan if I were.
>>
>>47169477
You're welcome. In truth I did want to make it at one point, but I am already working on another cyoa.
>>
>>47169505
A mid to low power fantasy setting in which you the player are a nonhuman who lives with their loved ones and have to struggle with all the challenges that would entail. For the sake of your sanity you could limit what races are available to choose from so that doing companions is easier or maybe you could spin it like you're the father of all monsters so that you could be one race while having a daughter from another.

Off the top of my head.
>>
>>47166402
Does marking have to be the same phrase or word every time?
>>
>>47169458
It's called Quiet.
>>
>>47169533
So there was a girl, you touched her butt and were sucked inside. The girl turns out to be a monstergirl. You will have to be reborn as her daughterfu now. In fact the more of your humanity/memory you abandon while in her butt the more and better the monster attributes you'll get once her butt is finished reshaping your body and she has given birth to you.

We need more!
>>
>>47169420
>I personally disliked the competitiveness between male students going as far as to cuck, sissify and monsterify(?) one another.
The descriptions made multiple references to the boys being encouraged to work together and how the rivalries aren't as powerful as between the girls' houses. The cuckoldry and stuff probably does happen to some extent but the only reference to it at all was entirely made up by another commenter.

And yeah, the setting was a touch too far on the Crapsack side to make power fantasies of revolution all that realistic, but personally the whole thing was very much to my tastes.

>spoiler
Do you have a link? Or at least the name?
I too wish we could have /d/ cyoa threads.
>>
>>47169280
pls on that first one.
I had a naughty dream last night, and I can't get it out of my head.
It was really, really nice.
>tfw you will never be anyone's waifu
>>
>>47169641
Probably. Or at least recognizably the same. It's like a cattle brand in that the repetition proves your ownership.
>>
>>47169686
>the only reference to it at all was entirely made up by another commenter
It's mentioned in the Hermes and Neptune sections both.
>>
>>47166438
yay

Collar

Love Potion
Addict
Arousal
Maid
Stockholm Syndrome
Endrocrine Control

Aubree
Kirrie
Jill
>>
>>47169635
I never knew how much I want this.
>>
>>47169686
It's probably in the google drive in the pastebin. 7-8 pages I think. Purple background.

Cyoa was about a chaos thingy who turns you into a /d/ monster. You had to pick your type, shape, drones, sustenance, drawbacks and benefits. The Demigod type option was blatantly overpowered and there was a changeling shape option for those who wanted to stay humanish.
>>
>>47169206
A Royal Guardian remake but in the cyberpunk world, like a mix with that Cyberpunk CYOA.. Bodyguard is enforcer/assasin, Captain of the Guard is head of security etc. and instead of kings there are CEOs, gang/police leaders of various degree of evilness.

Split Personality CYOA, not sure how it should be, but anon was promising such a cyoa two years ago, but never delivered byut no memory death pls, maybe you select different kinds of splits, what personas are there, how cooperative aee they and it should not fuck you up too much, there should be some benefits to it, like other personas doing something useful, not only causing trouble and such.

Cuck CYOA. You get superpowers, but only if you let your gf cuck you. You choose powers and choose gfs, but you can take a gf only if you take powers and actually date her and don't cheat on her. You also choose the bull. Alternativly the powers can depend on what kind of guy cucks you and there are their descriptions too(but that's kinda harder to write) brace for shitstorm
>>
>>47169645
Quiet takes all of them, though, and it doesn't tell you it's doing it. I like the idea of the thing you're making the deal with eating them chunk by chunk, with you fully aware of your choice.
>>
>>47169706
Yeah, I was thinking that I could use it as a way to show what the slave was for, like 'Maid' on the one who cleans, 'Slut' on the sexy one, etc.
>>
>>47169686
>no reference
There was an entire boy House made up of outcast monsters plenty of which were former human boys transformed through science or magic.
>>
>>47169505 >>47169635
I want to add more to this. Maybe you're a sort of low power god figure of creation still being the father of all monsters. For descriptions you could write about how you were young and tired of there only being humans so you dicked X, X, and X to create a bunch of things that weren't around before but all the other good gods freaked the fuck out from you upsetting the balance and have sealed away so much of your power. Now you're old(er) and wizened but want to settle down. Maybe you could include other gods that you know to be friends with and have hero and other god enemies.
>>
>>47169710
Ah, true. I mostly glazed over both of them since they were the least interesting houses to me. Still, like I said you would certainly expect some level of that in the setting but it's not even close to the levels among the girls.
>>
>>47169635
So basically a monsterboyxmonstergirl + monsterdaughterfu cyoa?

That would probably cause another furry shitstorm since you get to be a monsterboy.
>>
>>47169824
that's a neat idea. Good luck!
>>
>>47169896
>expected in that setting

I honestly have no idea what to expect. It's a multiversal rapist school that continues to get female students even the daughters of old alumni. The boys are also untouchable for some reason. Monsters are discriminated against despite it being a multiversal school. Then again the whole thing is somehow filled with humans. The Magic classes also don't teach you any magic. I guess the teachers are too busy raping too.

It's a bad hentai doujin tier setting. Who the fuck knows what to expect.
>>
>>47170112
It feels like a multiversal reality tv show then a actual school.
>>
>>47169206
a slice of life CYOA about living with women with massive boobs
>>
>>47166402
>Nothing stocholm and classic

Become a public speaker and take over the Tri-State Area!
>>
>>47170433
Haven't we had one or two of those in the past few months?
>>
>>47170516
Or seventy?
>>
>>47170540
By my carefully thought out estimate we have over 9000 of such cyoas.
>>
>>47170516
>>47170540
>>47170694
but the cyoa would be centered around the boobs and just trying to help them with all the problems the boobs cause.
>>
>>47170710
So breast reduction surgery?
>>
>>47170738
uhh
They're MAGIC boobs. Cursed by an evil sorceress, these women struggle to maintain their balance for the rest of their days.
>>
How about a cyoa about becoming a magical girl?

In space, 600 years in the future
And the girls are AI
OR ARE THEY
>>
File: boobaggedon.jpg (6 MB, 3000x6300) Image search: [Google]
boobaggedon.jpg
6 MB, 3000x6300
>>47170433
Have you forgotten so quickly?
>>
>>47170771
Sure
>>
File: boobaggedon 2.png (6 MB, 3000x6300) Image search: [Google]
boobaggedon 2.png
6 MB, 3000x6300
>>47170772
>>
File: boobaggedon rebalance.jpg (8 MB, 3000x6300) Image search: [Google]
boobaggedon rebalance.jpg
8 MB, 3000x6300
>>47170772
then this
>>
>>47170772
>>47170792
Not at all. I saved it and everything.
I'm just a little sad that it's more "apocalypse settlement CYOA with some giant boob stuff" rather than focusing on solely the boobs.
That being said, I still love it.
>>
I need a school subject that can be lewd
So far I only have one that fills the role.
>>
File: boobaggedon 2 rebalance.jpg (6 MB, 3000x6300) Image search: [Google]
boobaggedon 2 rebalance.jpg
6 MB, 3000x6300
>>47170843
>>
>>47170756
Whack off before making your CYOAs
>>
>>47170771
Currently working on one, but seriously struggling for pics. I need some pretty specific shit, and I don't think it even exists.
>>
>>47170862
biology
gym
(boob) physics
psychology
drama
art
>>
>>47170886
Like what?
>>
>>47170871
that's my secret anon
I'm always whacking off
>>
>>47170862
Science (experimentation)
Mathematics (subtract clothes, add bed, divide legs, multiply)
Linguistics (if you know what I mean)
Home Economics (naked apron!)
History (of erotica)
Physical Education (duh)
>>
>>47170772
That's not a slice of life or massive boobs, it's an apocalypse with small giantesses.
>>
>>47170943
Basically, I need pics for a fairly specific team of magical girls, based off the stuff in another CYOA I read a long time ago. Most essentially, I need one spring/fertility/flower themed girl with a bow, a snow/winter/ice themed girl with a spear, a fire/royal/summer themed girl with a sword, an autumn/red leaf/magic themed girl with a scythe, and an extremely mystical looking one with some sort of esoteric theme (astrology, alchemy, etc.).

I got approximately good ones for spring and autumn and a perfectly serviceable one for summer. For winter, I haven't got nothing. Fot esoterica I've got a lot of pictures but nothing remotely high quality. More examples of any would do great.
>>
>>47169206
A kingdom building CYOA but you're forced to use a random continent and others in the thread have to occupy and place their kingdoms on that continent.
>>
>>47170772
>>47170792
>>47170843
>>47170865
This CYOA is kinda a waste

There is a lot of effort with male companions, factions, and survival logistics, but I can't really see myself picking anything beyond just being surrounded by a bunch of woman with humongous titties on a deserted island with booze.
>>
>>47171005
It's giant boobs with an ever-so-slight hint at height increase
>>
File: Adventure Choice 2.jpg (4 MB, 2150x2600) Image search: [Google]
Adventure Choice 2.jpg
4 MB, 2150x2600
>>47171007
Was it that one?
>>
File: 1443766513393.jpg (4 MB, 1500x3997) Image search: [Google]
1443766513393.jpg
4 MB, 1500x3997
Anyone have that one cyoa were you are a monster working for a government agency, and could select all kinds of powers and what not?

For drawback/enemies you could choose magical girls or the power rangers and what not.
>>
File: 1443766709606.jpg (7 MB, 1500x8060) Image search: [Google]
1443766709606.jpg
7 MB, 1500x8060
>>47171124
2/2 of this cyoa.
>>
>>47171116
Yup. If you wanna be seriously hardcore, than the spring themed one should ideally have giant tits, the summer themed one should look like a boy, the autumn themed one should look like a delinquent, and the winter themed one should look like an ojousama.
>>
>>47171109
Right?
And the matriarchy seems like 100% the way to go personally. If I let some giant boobed women patrol my land, and pay a bit of tribute to them, I get some great protection, and some great views.
And if I start running out of food, they'll give me more. I don't see the downside.
>>
>>47171116
What one?
>>
>>47171183
You'll be a worthless second class citizen.
>>
>>47171211
I'm assuming the one that deals with magical girls (bottommost).
>>
>>47171231
If I'm safe in an apocalypse and am second class to giant boobed women, I'm not seeing the problem here.
>>
>>47170772
>CYOA about giant boobs has the best selection of husbandos

how did that happen
>>
>>47171293
Don't you want to have some kind of agency in your life?
>>
>>47171359
How much agency do you have in your life right now?
>>
>>47171385
I take wedding photos and make enough quick money to go off on adventures around the world for months at a time.
>>
>>47171436
Ah. That's an above-average amount of agency. I assume most of the anons here tend to have invested theirs in friendships, jobs and obligations that would prevent living life like that, and in a moment of weakness make living as a second-class citizen in a society of tittymonsters seem like a step up.
>>
>>47171359
>asking NEETs for agency in life
>expecting NEETs to do anything productive other then fap to their wish fulfillment fantasies and playing video games
>expecting NEETs to have money to travel
>>
>>47171476
>Implying your wife will let you masturbate.
>Implying she'll let you play videogames.
>Implying she won't make you work a job instead of being a househusband.
>>
>>47171498
Why would you marry a person who won't let you do the things you like to do?
>>
>>47171521
Because you're so despicable as a person that it's the only way you'll ever see a tit in person.
>>
>>47171521
Because you don't have a choice. Second class citizen, remember?
>>
>>47171546
A hooker cost a lot less then a wedding and the eventual divorce.

>>47171548
>choose your own adventure
>lol you have no choice mang

Something doesn't seem right.
>>
>>47171617
>eventual divorce
You admit that you're a despicable person.
>>
>>47171617
You chose to have no choice.
>>
>>47171617
>Something doesn't seem right.
Anon made a choice. To elevate women to superiority in his territory, thus making him a second class citizen, removing his choice as to who he can marry.
>>
>>47171546
Rekt threads aren't allowed on /tg/
>>
>>47171498
In what world is that last one bad?
>>
>>47171680
It's every NEET's worst nightmare.
>>
>>47166438
>mammal
Good stat base

>camouflage
Less need for defense when they can't see me.
>enhanced senses
I know where they are at all times, and they don't even know I'm behind them
>venom
Synergy with stealth hit and run tactics. One wound all thats needed
>natural weapons
Big ass claws, teeth blade tail. To deliver venom and make my medium strength suck less.

>nosy reporters
>budget rangers
>magical girls

>Enhanced speed
Again, hit and run
>True fade
For when I need to be extra sneaky.
>Nightmare embodyment
I can keep them fearful while I strike. How do you fight a nightmare that can pop up out of thin air?
>bio-missiles
Synergy with venom and nightmare. Launch hallucinogen bombs to prepare for attacks and venom bombs to dish out the hurt from afar.

First I deal with the reporters. Terrorise them then fade before anyone else can see me drive them insane by waking them in the night to open jaws. No one will believe their stories of this phantom monster. Persist until they do something to kill themselves like swerve into a tree or die of sleep deprivation.

For the two teams, divide and conquer. Single them out alone and melt their innards with venom claws.
If I get caught out and am faced with their full teams just missile the shit out of civilians to distract them and stealth away.

You can't see me, but I can see you.
>>
>>47171688
To have a job and contribute to society?
Like, they unironically think this?
>>
>>47171642
It depends on how much the gender roles get reversed in this new society. If it's just the opposite of what it is now, it's not a whole lot, but still a pretty significant difference. But if it's like a reverse of the roles back in like the 50s, then ya, it's gonna be way different.
>>
>>47171630
I didn't know I'm so desperate for tits and female interaction I'd marry any random girl on the street.

I also didn't know getting a divorce because the marriage is clearly failing would make me a despicable person.

Man its as if someone else is putting words in my mouth.

>>47171638
Free will is an illusion, all choices lead to death, one way or the other.
>>
>>47171703
Working means less time to do what you enjoy.
>>
>>47171703
Yep.
>>
>>47171717
Working means you can afford to enjoy the things you want to enjoy.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 57

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.