[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
CYOA general
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 40
File: 01 - Conduit Beginning 152.png (1 MB, 1200x6666) Image search: [Google]
01 - Conduit Beginning 152.png
1 MB, 1200x6666
Previous Thread:>>47143685
Pastebin: http://pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu
>>
>>47153197
Grey is kinda ridiculous. It sounds like their death gas can desintegrate dragons too which is beyond overpowered.

They would be hunted down by mecha and undead dragons though. Can't let a flying plague like that exist.
>>
File: factions.png (6 MB, 1600x5000) Image search: [Google]
factions.png
6 MB, 1600x5000
>>47153571
Who can come up with more factions?
>>
>>47153622
Yeah, I can just clarify on that then. Undead and Mecha dragons would be their weakness.
>>
Perhaps the mecha could have some sort of technopathy for its human ability?
>>
>>47144245
Maria Venterwollen

House Vesta

Allure: 4
Elusive: 3
Force: 1
Study: 1
Threat: 3

Perks:
+1 Study
Favored Class: Law
Pact
Huge Breasts
Celebrity
Connections
Fashionable
Flunkies (x4)
Friendly
Wealth ($400/week)
Dignity
Enemies
Polite
Compulsive Masturbation

Mysteries:
Rising Star
Rapture Herald

Enemies:
The House Mars Rape Club want her. If they can have their way with her enough she'll fall into Stockholm Syndrome and love them all dearly.
A Bully from House Vulcan is also after her. He wants to spoil her mind and body by turning her into a fully sluttified Bimbo.

Maria is a proud, dignified young woman from an illustrious royal family; a prime target for the Academy's darker side. She learned the true nature of Rapture very quickly and suddenly and will go to whatever lengths necessary to avoid the worst fates for herself. She's decided to use her connections to surround herself with power, but also not to be so haughty as to avoid the seductions of the school entirely. She willingly gives the boys what they want with enough frequency to keep them off her back; either her own body or any of the other girls she befriends then sells to the various houses for favor and protection. As she strive to protect herself, she finds herself enjoying this darker side of herself more and more, both throwing herself at boys with more lustful abandon and also beginning to participate in the torture and breaking of her slave-gifts. She has picked up a (not undeserved) reputation as a secretly incredibly perverted slut but she's managed to keep the specifics from sticking.

Tried to do something other than pure rapebait (which were my first several thoughts). I haven't decided on the exact nature of her Pact but I'm thinking it's a Incubus/Succubus giving her training and subtle power in exchange for using Maria's lust for various magical purposes. This character is very much about selling her body for power and survival.
>>
So any thoughts on a Shadowrun CYOA? If someone were considering making say, a Power Armor sized character designer, what MUST be on it to highlight the best points of the setting?
>>
>>47153669
I meant that there is no point in being a Grey dragon. You can't eat cause living matter desintegrates from your breath. You can't have a kingdom cause everything arounds you dies. It's a cursed existence.
>>
>>47153709
I can have them be either hungerless or carnivorous then, how about that?
>>
>>47153709
Couldn't their disintegration effect be how they "eat"? Like they accelerated the decay of all things around them, and the more decay around them the more nourished they are. A Grey dragon living in an empty wasteland would be famished, but one living under a bustling metropolis would be extremely powerful, as one basic example.
>>
>>47153706
Dragons need to be dealt with. They're basically immortal gods and annoy the crap out of me. I'm sure I'm not the only one who feels that way. They suck the fun out of everything.
>>
>>47153706
I never got the motive behind porting RPG's to CYOA's. Creating a CYOA set in an RPG? Sure, why not? Cutting down an RPG to become a CYOA? I don't see the appeal, but clearly there must be some somewhere.
>>
>>47153754
>desintegrate living matter
>carnivorous
What... what do you think meat/flesh is?
>>
>>47153759
What if a grey dragon is nourished by desolation? living in a wasteland would be satisfying, but a jungle or a city would cause them to starve. They couldn't take the hunger immortality option, of course.
>>
File: 1462714845969.jpg (6 MB, 1200x6030) Image search: [Google]
1462714845969.jpg
6 MB, 1200x6030
Is the anon who made this still working on it?
>>
>>47153759
>>47153811
Don't forget this is a dragon KING cyoa. Kingdoms of desolation only exist in song lyrics.
>>
>>47153800
I changed it to where their breath attack disintegrates plant life and kills humans and beasts except for dragons
>>
File: Traveller 1.06.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
Traveller 1.06.pdf
1 B, 486x500
Image Version: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/43r0qdm4sm895/The_End_Approaches

http://www.strawpoll.me/10144367
http://www.strawpoll.me/10144376
http://www.strawpoll.me/10139518
http://www.strawpoll.me/10144369
http://www.strawpoll.me/10144463
http://www.strawpoll.me/10145411

This will probably be the last thread for this set of polls folks. Smoke them if you got them.
>>
>>47153811
Hm. I like it. I'd say either works just as well but your explanation seems somewhat harder to justify with any sort of explanation. Not that "lived by decaying things around him" is all that great of an explanation.
>>
>>47153848
The grey dragon would be a bit more magical than the other fleshy dragon. Where a skeletal dragon it powered by unnatural energies, the Grey dragon resonated with lifelesness.

>>47153844
All the more reason for an epic dragon to make one a reality.
>>
>>47153844
>>47153902
Hail to the King (of desolation), baby.
>>
>>47153844
What anon, you don't want to be Ozymandias, Dragon King of Dragon Kings?
>>
File: Dragon King CYOA Page 2 draft.png (3 MB, 1200x4120) Image search: [Google]
Dragon King CYOA Page 2 draft.png
3 MB, 1200x4120
I'm glad y'all like the Grey dragon idea
>>
>>47154008
I just realised Undead dragons are reanimated through necromancy. That kinda sucks because it implies you died and a necromancer messed with your corpse. Mixed feelings here.
>>
>>47154094
Well "strange energy" seemed a little vague at best, so I felt necromancy was a better route.
>>
>>47154094
lich-dragons reanimated themselves
unholy regions tend to spontaneously reanimate uncontrolled undead
third reason
>>
>>47153834
He's gone.
>>
>>47153646
The discovery of Aether has inspired religious fervor in mortal and conduit alike. There is no shortage of conduits who have declared themselves to be gods or messiahs, but all of their followers combined (on Earth at least) number less than those of the One Holy and Apostolic Church.
>>
>>47154113
Being undead/bones as a sideeffect to their necromantic breath seems less corpse-rapy though.
>>
>>47154171
Necromancy is cool, anon. And what the fuck makes you think necromancy involves rape?
>>
File: The Game of Alice Goes Dere.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
The Game of Alice Goes Dere.pdf
1 B, 486x500
>I challenge you to a Game of Alice
>>
>>47154171
>Necromancy
>Corpse-Rapy
Holy shit what are you even doing on /tg/
>>
>>47153646
There should be an anarchist faction consisting of Conduits who are rightfully annoyed and disgusted by all the meddling from the World Government and Rorch.
>>
>>47154008
Suggest me human abilities for each color before I move on to Page 3
>>
>>47154154
How'd you know?
>>
>>47154190
>>47154214
Not a native. I meant that word which means desecration of a corpse.
>>
>>47154235
Necrophilia =/= necromancy
>>
>>47154216
Should that be its own faction or should something of that effect be added as possible motivation for joining the quellers?
>>
>>47153646
There should be a faction that involves the Ringworld and their absurd hordes of people.
>>
>>47154235
Are you one of those people that think D&D is satanic or something
>>
>>47154316
I'm getting really demotivated by all these factions. Imagine finding out you're a Conduit and how fun it sounds to become a planehopping demigod. Except it doesn't work that way. There's still big corporations and big governments which will both try to fuck you over. Just give me a break already.
>>
>>47154216
I know I'm disgusted by the idea of them.
>>
>>47154385
uncropt' pic where?
>>
>>47154233
Disappeared for a long while now.
>>
>>47154211
Nobody's that stupid
>>
>>47154386
That's why I consider Quellers non-canon.
>>
>>47154385
Just think it sucks to die an honourable death as a beautiful gold dragon, then a necromancer moonwalks up to your corpse and turns you into Skeleton McBonesdragon. I'd eat that necromancer. Hell, I'd rape him with a phallic shaped bone first.
>>
>>47154211
Already did it.
Didn't get a waifu.
>>
>>47154439
Obviously you didn't do it right than
>>
>>47153470
Actually I disagree. After the deaths of nearly all of its students, Rapture Academy closes its doors permanently. The Board goes into hiding to avoid the revenge of the student's parents, many themselves alumni trained in power and cruelty by the academy itself.

Perhaps some kind of magic school forms from the remnants, since mages and monster girls/boys are most of the survivors.
>>
>>47154427
That's why I created the Black Bay. I figured Conduit needed some piraty freedom.
>>
>>47154386
This. I HATE the idea of Conduit Factions, and the idea of Quellers. I like imagining Conduits being incredibly rare - so rare that factions don't make sense. I like my Conduits as multiversal explorers, the inheritors of a world much greater than anyone had reason to imagine. Things like Rorch and the Quellers make it feel so tiny and petty.
>>
>>47154419
>Never go in against a Sicilian when Alice is on the line!
>>
>>47154211
I read this whole pdf on a ton of weed once. It was the most enlightening experience of my life. I reccomend it.
>>
I spent way too long on what was essentially an attempt at powergaming while meaningfully managing to improve the school.

>>47144245
Saturn
Force 0 (1)
Allure 2
Elusive 0
Study 5
Threat 3

Bonuses: Inhuman Attribute (Study, Threat), Magical Training (Vow, Counterspell, Spiritual Touch, Heal, Whatever Else an Age old Angel Would Have), Favorite Class (Magic, Law, Psychology), Authority (Magic Teacher), Friendly, Clique (Non-Dickish Teachers), Point Conversions (Threat 4, Threat 5, Allure 3, Allure 4), Dream Boy, Guardian.

Drawbacks: Binding Vulnerability (Cannot tell a lie, must ensure charges are well cared for and protected, must accept all who worship him as charges), Polite, Dignified, Sadism, Bane (Virgin's Tears), Denial (Breaking in others to worship him), Glasses, Crush, Reputation (Accidental Seducer), Responsibility (Take care of his students), Nymphomaniac, Ward (Love-Struck First Year), Phobia (Going insane or becoming excessively demonic), Unlucky, Compulsive Masturbation (Others sincerely worshiping him), Monster -3 (Fallen Angel), Aversion (Demons), Haunted, Addiction (Being Worshiped).

This has not been a very good millennium for Twelve Strumming Lyres Calling Out A Hymn To The Most High. Admittedly he probably shouldn’t have been encouraging those tribals to think of him as an avatar of The Most High but hey! It sped up the conversion process and helped solidify their faith. Besides it was just a little idolatry, no reason to cast him out with the whole “Thine Strength Stripped From Thee Till Repentance Is Shown” sentence hanging over him.
>>
File: inspiration158.jpg (2 MB, 1200x2000) Image search: [Google]
inspiration158.jpg
2 MB, 1200x2000
Anyone got those Angel/Demon waifu CYOAs?

Or some other pair of neat waifu CYOA.
>>
>>47154471
Black Bay is pretty cool, senpai
>>
File: Transcendent Zenyatta.jpg (26 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
Transcendent Zenyatta.jpg
26 KB, 640x400
>>47154518
>PASS INTO THE ALICE
>>
Jesus Christ did I really write enough to need two posts?
>>47154533
That’s all in the past though! He may not have Fallen gracefully but he’s still a damn sight better than those bastards down below, and he’s certain that if he manages to change things for the better in this den of debauchery and enslavement. With the way he’s managed to reach out with the faculty here who aren’t utterly insane/terrible he’s sure that he’ll be able ensure that some manner of civilized behavior is brought back here. Admittedly he might not have had the best start what with that incident with the pledge from House Minerva, but she’s happier this way and he now has a great T.A to help with classes! Plus she’s so dedicated in showing her service when she- *coughs*

Anyway Twelve Lyres is sure that he’ll be able to change things for the better! He’s already managed to get himself placed as the head of a new club from House Themis, by starting with them while they’re young and impressionable surely he’ll be able to steer them onto the path of virtue! The Law Professor (Guardian) seem intent that he stay away from House Apollo till he manages to get to the bottom of what’s going on with those Ceres girls, surely there’s no need to worry about such mortal magics managing to ensnare him but he might as well take the opportunity to study such a new field of magic. There’s also the matter of Miss Lindon, best to get her somewhere safe so she can recuperate before anyone can take advantage of her.

Yes. Twelve Strumming Lyres Calling Out A Hymn To The Most High is confident that this school year will go well.

Final Stats
Force 1
Allure 4
Study 6
Elusive 0
Threat 6
>>
File: inspiration157.jpg (840 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
inspiration157.jpg
840 KB, 1000x1000
>>47154537
>>
>>47154551
>17 points
>start with 10 + 1 in your house stat
I think you made have made a little mistake somewhere.
>>
>>47154579
The budget should work out. I exchanged 24 points for 4 Stat points and bought 2 Inhuman Stats. As a side note the Inhuman Stat bonus should probably either be increased in cost or the Point to Stat rate should be lower.
>>
File: Zaheer.png (105 KB, 444x250) Image search: [Google]
Zaheer.png
105 KB, 444x250
>>47154211
>>47154548
>AliceAnon lived four thousand years ago in Canada. It is said that he unlocked the secret of waifu and spent became untethered from reality, living his final forty years without ever touching a female
>>
>>47154537
I greatly enjoy this one.

>>47154605
Point-Stats should be lower, in my opinion. I also think the whole attribute system is a little bit borked. If you want to be good in more than one thing you have to be absolutely worthless at something else. Since "average" is so low and each point of an attribute is so much better than the one before it it trends towards very stilted arrays.
>>
>>47153646
I'd appreciate if the business factions name gets changed from Rorch to something else.
>>47154386
I don't like factions either buddy.
>>47154476
I'm the guy who made Rorch (the world) and dislike people using the name of that world for a faction.
>>
>>47154427
Same. The response I would have to some asshole making people to kill me would be to find a bunch of other Conduits and murder the fuck out of him/throw him to a prison Meister.
>>
>>47154674
Do you have like this single stalker who is obsessed with fucking with your world and putting it into other CYOAs? It's really weird.
>>
>>47153646
>he or she
What the fuck is this shit? It was pretty clear from Queller CYOA that Shogun is a dude.
>>
>>47154655

this is some next level weeb autist shit
>>
>>47154605
>>47154579
I assume that taking options (whether advantages or drawbacks) in the Inhuman category makes you less human, ergo slightly more vulnerable to specialized magic and general discrimination. Not too much of a problem if you look human enough nobody thinks to try binding you (or you can avoid being bound in the first place), but it could come back to bite you later if you're careless.

>>47154655
Or just give 15 points to start out with, or have an optional "Protagonist powers" section with options like extra stat points or increased luck.
>>
>>47154732
>I like to come onto anime imageboards and complain about people liking Japan.
>>
>>47154732
>fun and imagination are bad
>>
>>47154696
I think It's a guy who was against it as a world originally, they managed to get a standalone out using its name before I finished imaging Rorch as a world. Either way, changing the name of the city and faction would be nice instead of conduits being uncreative and naming them after the world itself.
>>
>>47154755
>Uncreative naming
Tell that to all three of the East India Trade Companies
>>
>>47154741
Wait, what's even weebish about that CYOA? The art style, kind of?
>>
File: Capture.png (453 KB, 804x329) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
453 KB, 804x329
>>47153834
>>47154409
Nah, I'm still here.

The insults to headpat ratio for that one was high enough to destroy a large chunk of my motivation, so I haven't posted much.

I'm still working on it, but because of this progress has been slow.

I have also created the perfect killing machines.
>>
>>47154854
Now we just need to find Kit and Italics.
>>
>>47154854
Don't give up, Ferrean. You promised me I'd get to be a halfbreed catboy with a spiky penis so I could fuck people to shreds. I need this.
>>
>>47154427
The reason I consider them non-canon is that they're written by some other guy. :-)

>>47154691
I respect the villain's cleverness at least, since (aside from the tech his flunkies are armed with, which isn't impressive as toys like that are available to anyone who visits certain worlds) he's managed to create a system for gleaning power from power from a Conduit "essence" and permanently infusing a fraction of it into someone else in a way that is not made possible by any combination of powers from currently-written canon or non-canon worlds.

I don't think the Prison is the best way to deal with him if you have him captured. One of the well-written non-canon worlds has a hazard that erases you from reality without regard for any escape from death you might possess. Toss your non-canon captive into the non-void and be done with it, unless your specific plan makes getting him trapped on Prison easier than doing this.
>>
>>47154008
Deffo Black/Crystal drake. Who wouldn't want to be a sickass obsidian dragon?
>>
>>47154854
The machinations are freaking great. Also I like skyworlds as a general rule, so the degree to which I'm excited about this one is entirely unreasonable.
>>
>>47154904
Didn't Kit post last thread saying that Slavemancer CYOA was complete?
>>
>>47154944
I can confirm this.
>>
>>47154919
No he didn't. He said he'd remove halfbreeds.
>>
>>47154605
Where is Inhuman Stat? The rules refer to it but I don't see where it is priced.
>>
>>47154854
I'm still looking forward to it.
>>
>>47154944
What makes you think that's Kit though?

>>47154854
Hey, as long as you remember to remove halfbreeds and buff humans it's all good.
>>
>>47154973
Don't mess with me. I don't want to be a fucking cat but if my mum fucks one I can be a catboy. DONT RUIN THIS FOR ME.
>>
>>47155023
Sorry, but no. He said he'll think of something else to replace it, so there might still be a system to let you be a catboy, but he said halfbreeds are out.
>>
>>47155003
>What makes you think that's Kit though?
The font used and the way the option boxes looked in the WiP that was posted some threads ago.
>>
>>47155037
There has to be. I need a spiky penis in a well developed fantasy cyoa. It completes me.
>>
>>47155088
Then put your hopes on his replacement system, little weirdo.
>>
>>47154854
What's your favorite CYOA race?
>>
>>47155106
You'll understand it once you accidentally dream of having a spiky penis and wake up feeling spiritually at peace with life itself. It opened my eyes.
>>
>>47155082
Well here's hoping that CYOA actually gets posted this thread.
>>
>>47154226
>white
basically sub-zero from mortal kombat, or elsa kek
>bronze
manipulates electricity
>black
super thick skin that can't be pierced by swords or low caliber bullets, buff in strength
>brown
earth bender, can make vegetation grow or witter
>gold
can shoot a 5m laser beam from fingertips
>orange
boost in strength and dexterity, can run 10 times faster than usain bolt
>scaleless
telepathy and mind control
>purple
telepathy and telekinesis
>astral
flight and survival in space
>umbral
able to hide in shadows or become one
>undead
deadpool regenerative abilities
>mecha
ultimate mechanics, can fix anything, can engineer anything as long as physics allow it
>crystal
boost in fortune, can turn fingers, hands or whole arms in extremely sharp crystal, slighty resistent to weather
>grey
disassemblers, can take apart objects in simple elements with a touch, if staying in contact for longer time, take apart even organisms
>>
>>47155180
I want to point out that space is barren and vast. There's literally no point in ever leaving Earth.

Mecha sounds a tad overpowered too.
>>
>>47155234
Anon, meet Gamma Ray Burst, Extinction Event Asteroid, and Runaway Greenhouse Effect.
>>
Anybody got the jojo cyoa?
>>
>>47155234
Sounds like someone doesn't want to easily accomplish the Wealth immortality by mining Asteroids.
>>
>>47155234
you're the boss, i'm just throwing out ideas
>>
>>47155262
Anon, meet 'unless you can travel faster than light and/or are completely immortal, space travel is not worth it and even then you'll probably spend an eternity looking for life which you will most likely not find'.
>>
>>47155323
Who is looking for life? I'm looking for Lagrangian Satellites along with Venusian, Martian, Lunar and Asteroid Colonies. Maybe some Saturnine Moon Colonies eventually.
>>
>>47155323
If you look for life in the universe for an eternity your chance to find life is 100%
>>
>>47155262
True, but that would mean Astral dragons in their human form would be way OP. I'd keep a Meteor Shower power for them, and maybe some kind of solar/lunar ability, or maybe a mini black hole power. They can fly and live in space, but I don't think they can cause huge, extinction-level events.
>>
>>47155363
He's saying that those extinction level events are reasons to want to live in space. No one is suggesting that astrals should be able to do that shit.
>>
>>47154226
Astral Dragon: Physical Astral Projection throughout the Multiverse.
Can't transform into dragon, but can survive in space and levitate. You can still project in dragon form, as a human, if you are flying through space in a slumber.
Normal Death in Astral Projection results in a week cooldown of the ability, after which ability can be used again.
>>
>>47155350
Or 0% if there isn't any life out there.
>>
File: Jojo's Bizarre Adventure.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
Jojo's Bizarre Adventure.pdf
1 B, 486x500
>>47155278
I was going to post Slut Life just to fuck with you, but I don't have the next version ready yet so I guess I'll just post what you want.
>>
>>47155459
That possibility is so unlikely all of our scientists consider it nonsense.
>>
>>47154985
Should be in the Inhuman section. 6 points.
>>
>>47155479
One resolution of the Fermi Paradox looks at the relative youth of stars that can support life, and concludes that there hasn't been any other civilizations... yet.
>>
>>47155494
>We're totally special guys!
Just another human-borne fallacy.
>>
>>47155474
>next version
Slut Life is still being updated? I await with baited breath.

Have you considered removing the clothing fabricator? At that price there's no reason not to take it and I've never liked being pushed into making a choice because I don't want just because it's mathematically the best use of points.
>>
>>47155350
Life does exist in other places in the universe, probably as microscopic organisms like bacteria and archaeans.

But intelligent life? They either wiped themselves out in a thermonuclear exchange so completely that we can't detect their presence or they simply don't exist.
>>
>>47155502
It's not saying humans are particularly special, it just says we're amongst the first civilizations to develop electromagnetic communications.

After all, somebody needs to be near the front of the line.
>>
>>47155459
look dude we have "life" here that proves that "life" exists we dont know how big is the universe, so there is a probability that other planets in similar circunstances exist some were so if you search for an infinite amount of time your chances of finding it is 100%
>>
>>47155479
But it's still possible. It's also possible you'll never discover a living civilization, because by the time you reach them they'll have died out. Or that you'll never reach them by the time the universe dies.
>>
>>47155535
That's not how probability works. They approach 100% asymptotically, but there's always the possibility that you will never, EVER roll that magic number.
>>
>>47155529
Thus making you special.
>>
>>47155548
>Guys there's a .00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001% chance I'm right! That means we should assume so!
>>
>>47155505
>At that price there's no reason not to take it
That can be fixed. :^)

I'm probably not going to remove it because I already have a bunch of sci-fi-y things in it that I would love to have IRL (hoverboard, modular cell phone, personal AIs, etc.) and that's yet another one of them.
>>
>>47155519
You sound pretty certain of that. Which is ridiculous.

>>47155562
And? Who gives a fuck? Maybe we are, maybe we aren't. We're still just guessing at this point.
>>
>>47155585
It's a conclusion based only on human arrogance.
>>
File: 411322.jpg (482 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
411322.jpg
482 KB, 1920x1080
>>47154537

Think I just go with the eidolon. I wouldn't hurt anybody to steal their spirit energy though except maybe the occasional really bad person. Just see the world and explore the universe someday as space travel gets better. Be immortal, so don't worry about how much time anything takes.
>>
>>47155592
Arrogance. Seriously? We have minimal information to work off of here. So, I repeat: Maybe we're unusual. Maybe we're completely worthless. I don't understand why you're bothered by people speculating about the former possibility.
>>
>>47155609
You're attacking his faith, anon. People get really upset when you do that.
>>
>>47155592
>It's arrogant to call out in a dark cave, receive no response, and conclude that there's nobody to hear you

>>47155494
Brought up the Fermi Paradox, which wonders why the hell we haven't found other life yet. One conclusion, which is entirely impossible, is that there haven't yet been other civilizations

The universe is young, and it's just as arrogant to assume for certain that we aren't early enough to not have heard other civilizations yet because there haven't been enough to send signals to reach us yet.
>>
>>47155665
>impossible
er, replace that with "possible"
>>
>>47155585
>>47155592
>>47155609
You guys are all idiots.

There is a very simple answer why we can't seem to detect intelligent life, the light that we detect in our telescopes arrived before their species are even conceived and by the time we actually get light that has information about on their existence, human race might not exist anymore.

Time dilution is a bitch.
>>
File: Worm CYOA 1.jpg (6 MB, 1280x8000) Image search: [Google]
Worm CYOA 1.jpg
6 MB, 1280x8000
Don't mind me, just an OC coming through.

I updated and rebalanced this thing a bit. It won't really matter, you'll still break it, I'm sure. But I'm new to this, don't try too hard, please.
>>
File: Worm CYOA 2.jpg (7 MB, 1280x8000) Image search: [Google]
Worm CYOA 2.jpg
7 MB, 1280x8000
>>47155715
>>
File: sad turtle pepe.png (543 KB, 2656x3192) Image search: [Google]
sad turtle pepe.png
543 KB, 2656x3192
>>47155474
Powerlisting wiki is not working.
>>
>>47155519
Who realy knows? and the universe is so huge that their signals haven´t reached us, or they use tecnology completely different from ours

>>47155560
I admit that I don't know much about probability, but If you have an infinite amout of time, you prety much have a 100% percent chance of finding life in other planets
>>
>>47155697
First of all, it's time dilation. Those keys aren't even close to each other, anon.

And yeah, that's one possibility. None of us are denying it. Denying that there are other possibilities, however, is just silly.
>>
>>47155583
Sure, a higher price also works. I just compare it to taking all the closets. With the closets you have a more limited selection, take up more space in your home, and it costs you more points. The only reason not to take the Clothing Printer is if you're only taking one or two types of clothes. I'd suggest a higher price to the printer and having some other drawback, maybe something like having it be a big machine that takes up some of your room.

Also (in 3.0.2) some of the roommates have a "†" next to them, and some of the jobs a "‡" but I can't find what these are supposed to indicate.
>>
File: Worm CYOA 3.jpg (8 MB, 1280x8000) Image search: [Google]
Worm CYOA 3.jpg
8 MB, 1280x8000
>>47155737
>>
>>47155697
If there are very old civilizations, we would have received something from them. They would themselves be dust by the time we received their signals, but we would have received them.

Either 1) there were old civilizations, but they stopped signalling because they discovered new tech or simply bombed themselves out of existance or 2) There are no old civilizations because they would had to develop on planets that don't have the heavy elements that earth has, which leads some, but not all, thinkers to conclude that we may be amongst the earlier civilizations
>>
>>47155715

>Still Skitter mode only

Why this?
>>
>>47155756
>some of the roommates have a "†" next to them
Same thing it means globally, you can purchase that option multiple times.
>and some of the jobs a "‡"
Idol can only be taken with other jobs with that.
>>
>>47155474
Destructive Power: C
Speed: B
Range: C
Durability: C
Precision: C
Developmental Potential: A

Power Randomization

Fabulous BroJo
Sharp Dresser
Do you even pose?
Plot Armor
Batle Cr
>>
>>47155754
I hate my phone's autocorrect sometimes.

>>47155765
Civilizations can rise and fall within a span of few thousand to a hundred years.

In astronomy time is measured in many orders of magnitudes greater then even geological time. Because that's how fucking far the objects are.
>>
>>47155583
Oh hey, it's Slut Life Anon! I was just poking around with some Slut Life related writefaggotry (I was 'inspired' by Eternal Threnody).

Obvious solution to the Clothing Printer problem: make all the clothing options cheaper/free. Especially the girly/slutty options. If clothing can be magically printed, there's no reason to charge much money for it, after all...

While you're at it, the balance on the experimental drugs could use adjusting. By and large, they're more in line with punishments than stuff you'd want to pay for, especially if they're mandatory/permanent. That was reflected in previous versions, but it currently costs points to get permanently fucked up on sex drugs, which seems wrong. I'd argue for a balance where it's cheap to take drugs, point-rewarding to be 'punished' by them, and rather lucrative to take life-ruining quantities of drugs.

Also, a suggested new punishment: bondage mittens (I'm having trouble fetching a blue-board-safe image; google.it), as a lower level of the armbinder punishment. That'd still leave you *some* use of your hands; you'd be able to get through doors without too much difficulty and such... but it'd still be restrictive in many of the same ways as the full armbinder.
>>
>>47155474
I don't understand the body modification section for Slut Life. I get +20 points for keeping my current body, but +40 points for choosing a new one. Why do I get to turn myself into a super model and get 20 extra points for it? Am I supposed to roll my new body randomly from the table instead of picking? Or is it really just an extra 20 points for making yourself prettier for the show?
>>
>>47155715
>it's now impossible to pick Godslayer with a 20-point option.

Meh.
>>
>>47155902
>Or is it really just an extra 20 points for making yourself prettier for the show?
Sure, let's go with that.
>>
>>47155751
How many times do you have to roll a die to guarantee you'll get at least one six?
>>
>>47155861
>Astronomical timescales are longer than the human lifespan, stupid

Yeah, I get that. It's also possible that civilizations can last for astronomical time scales without dying off, especially if they spread to other planets.

If there are old civilizations, why haven't we received any signals yet? That's the Fermi Paradox.
>>
>>47155715
Why is it these latest Worm CYOAs always come with a shit selection of powers.

At least your Tinker, Breaker, Trump, and Stranger selection is actually pretty decent compared to the previous Worm CYOA

>>47155791
The Author sounds like one of theose people who write a SI and go "I'm so badass I'm only going to take Skitter Mode" then take massive amounts of drawbacks to get OP powers anyway.
>>
>>47155937
I don't know it could be the once or it could be many more
>>
>>47155942
>It's also possible that civilizations can last for astronomical time scales without dying off.

The problem is, evolution is now huge fucking factor, the species that started the civilization could end up with descendants after a few million years that are incapable of even starting one.
>>
>>47155943

>Why is it these latest Worm CYOAs always come with a shit selection of powers.

Well, I thought it was decent. Maybe it's just me.

>
The Author sounds like one of theose people who write a SI and go "I'm so badass I'm only going to take Skitter Mode" then take massive amounts of drawbacks to get OP powers anyway.

Is that a bad thing?
>>
>>47155942
Space is big. I mean really big. Huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge.
>>
File: fedora.jpg (50 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
fedora.jpg
50 KB, 900x900
>>47155715
>To wish to save someone means to wish for someone to be in peril in the first place. Knowing this and walking this path anyway makes you a hypocrite.
>>
>>47155995
Yeah, it is. Rather than min-maxing the way Skitter does (kicking ass with a subpar power), they take a bunch of drawbacks, then godlike powers that render all the drawbacks meaningless.
>>
File: 1444522565892.png (510 KB, 433x1190) Image search: [Google]
1444522565892.png
510 KB, 433x1190
>>47155902
It costs 20 points to self-insert, I suppose.

>>47155879
For lower-level armbinders, I'm really a fan of bindings kind like this (cropped non-explicit image, still plenty lewd) so that you technically have some use of your limbs but are heavily restrained.
>>
>>47156042

Well, I limited the number of drawbacks you can take, so this has to count for something, right?

If someone wants to take an overpowered ability, does it matter if you use points given you from the very beginning or the ones you gain by taking drawbacks? Someone who wants to make an overpowered build will do so anyway.

Of course, I could just remove those powers, but that is no fun.
>>
>>47156055
Do you have anymore pictures of women in chains like that? Preferably SFW
>>
>>47155988
>time changes things

>>47156035
>Space is big, stupid

Yeah, I get all these things. The fermi paradox assumes a high probability of civilizations forming, but until now we have received nothing, not a blip, that gives a sign that such is the case.

To resolve the paradox we must drop one of the following assumptions:
>civilization is common
>civilization lasts
>civilization exits signals

If civilization evolves away from intelligence or bombs itself out of existence or other wise dies out, you're dropping the second one

If you propose less noisy technologies can be developed, you dropping the second one

If you say the conditions for life as we know it are rare or haven't prevailed very long in the universe, you're dropping the first one.

All I'm saying is that it is possible that we're one of the earlier civilizations that will exist in this universe. Is anybody challenging this on any other grounds besides it's arrogant, somehow, to do so?
>>
>>47156055
That works, too. Lots of bondage-appeal, but you still get to retain the use of your hands. I'd take that punishment.

>>47155583
>modular cell phone
That's neat, and could probably be expanded on. As is, it feels kind of weird spending points on a cell phone when I'm in 2060 and everything is shiny and magical. Maybe combine Cellphone, Music Player, and Tablet into a single super-option, with sub-options to give it whatever neat functions you want? By default, it's a crappy cellphone... crappy by 2060 standards, at least, which means it should totally kick the ass of the latest iCrap. With the network module, it gains a ton of range and bandwidth, letting you stream videos on the dark side of the moon, if you feel like it. With the storage module, it gains a ton of space to play around with, letting you store your music and shit. With the processor module, it gets more capable, and can run serious apps like a tablet or laptop instead of simple phone stuff. Beyond that, there's tons of room for more expensive stuff like a holographic interface, 'tricorder' functionality, and so on. Some of that kind of thing can be assumed... but that kind of tech porn is cool enough to give 'reasons' for you to take punishments.
>>
>>47156166
>exits
change that to emits

also change the second 'second one' to 'third one'
>>
>>47155988
>Evolution mattering to a species with genetic engineering.
>>
>>47156091
You can still get a dozen points from making all of Brockton Bay hate you - fourteen if you count E88, The Pure, and Fenrir's Chosen separately, sixteen if you add in The Teeth and The Fallen.
>>
>>47156055
I don't know why I didn't make spreader bars a separate option earlier considering the image I used for arm binder.
>>
>>47156096
Unfortunately no. This is the pic I use when I reference it because it's the only one I've seen so far. I'll try looking again, though,
>>
>>47156189
>Genetic Engineering is literally magic that will solve all of our ecological and biological problems and give us all waifus and immortality!
>>
>>47156190

>The Pure, and Fenrir's Chosen

They don't exist at that moment, why would you count them in?

>The Teeth and The Fallen

Not in Brockton Bay at the moment, they don't count either.

>a dozen points

Can't really see a dozen. Well, there's ABB, E88, Merchants, Faultline's Crew, New Wave, local Protectorate and Coil's forces, but that makes only seven. What are the other three?

Maybe I should clarify which factions can be used next time.
>>
>>47156241
It'll certainly prevent evolution from turning you into a hairy yeti.
>>
>>47156280
>implying being a hairy yeti isn't the plan all along

Enjoy freezing your ass off when nuclear winter comes.
>>
>>47155995

>Well, I thought it was decent. Maybe it's just me.

The four categories I mentioned already deserve a rating of 8/10 which is pretty good.

I give the Shaker, Brute, Thinker, Master, and Mover categories a 6/10.

Blaster and changer are shit.

The problems for all of them is lack of variety and options and high points cost for some.

>Is that a bad thing?

The problem is how smug they sound when they do so. they're like "I'm so awesome I don't need all those extra points but I'm going to take a bunch of minor drawbacks to get those points anyway.
>>
>>47154435
Are you saying you'd bone them?
>>
>>47154435
>phallic bone
Aren't they all?
>>
File: Gray242.png (36 KB, 450x321) Image search: [Google]
Gray242.png
36 KB, 450x321
>>47156355
>>
>>47156380
Yeah, that's more of a yonic bone, there.
>>
File: Dragon King CYOA Page 2.png (3 MB, 1200x4160) Image search: [Google]
Dragon King CYOA Page 2.png
3 MB, 1200x4160
Alright, page 2 is finished. I will be moving on to Page 3 now, so I need suggestions for four new Immortality conditions and Aspects
I'll post page 1 if you want me to
>>
File: Fuck's sakes.png (437 KB, 1600x831) Image search: [Google]
Fuck's sakes.png
437 KB, 1600x831
>>47153846
God Dammit.
>>
>>47156411
I fixed it for you.
>>
>>47156409
Immortality as long as you work everyday as a secretary in the celestial bureaucracy.

Immortality as long as you consume a rare and difficult to produce foodstuff (apples of immortality etc)
>>
>>47156263
Undersiders, Travelers, Wards, PRT, and Uber and Leet. Also, the Pure technically exist, since Purity has split off from Kaiser and reconciles in-story.
>>
>>47156409
Post page 1 please.
>>
>>47154008
Have you completed page 1 yet? Also what is Celestial Bureaucracy and what pro/con I will gain if I join it?
>>47154226
>Bronze
Magneto-lite
>Black
Something like MGR Armstrong nanomachines, but can use it to harden/strengthen objects that he touches too, however the amount of black scales he can give others is limited, I think around the size of motorbike is okay.
>Mecha
All damage dealt by mechanical things (included firearms or even rammed by a car) will be reduced by 90%.
>>
>>47156409
Has one of the older versions with immortality an aspects been posted in this thread yet?
>>
>>47155715
I am pleased that three powers were revised to make my previous builds impossible.

Warrior Shard
Identity Revealed (-1)
Wanted: Azn Bad Boys (-1)
Animal Control (7): the animal I choose is homo sapiens.

I start better than Final Tyler. I win the same way she did and pat myself on the back.
>>
>>47156409
>Drakes can't be mechanical
Not going to lie, I'm sad about it.
>>
>>47155715
>Jack-of-all-trades
>Not completely overpowered
Are you shitting me? Ghost punches plus Peak human strength alone make this guy a decent fighter. add to that both cape vision and x-ray vision and he's at least on the level of your average b-lister.
>>
>>47156551
Well, it does keep them from getting OP as crazy.
>>
>>47155715
>Fractioned Strike + Phantom Punches + Perfect Accuracy
Do I win the game?
>>
File: Dragon King CYOA pg 1.png (3 MB, 1200x4160) Image search: [Google]
Dragon King CYOA pg 1.png
3 MB, 1200x4160
>>47156505
>>47156510
>page 1
I will have 4 main groups: Heroes, Villains, Peacekeepers and Rouges
The Celestial Bureaucracy will be one of the Peacekeeper factions, in charge of keeping the natural order of the world. Not on the heroes or villains side, so whoever tries to change destiny or destroy the world will be fucking p u n i s h e d
>>
File: dragon cyoa original.jpg (2 MB, 4000x4000) Image search: [Google]
dragon cyoa original.jpg
2 MB, 4000x4000
>>47156512
I can post the original for you
>>
>>47156658
Well, talking about factions makes me feel like your going to add companions.

Are you?
>>
>>47156658
>>47156409
You're very much wanting to make me go for an Astral Manta, anon.

Oh, would a Bronze Leviathan die horribly?
>>
>>47156658
Okay here it said that in human form I gain immortality
>>47156687
Then here it said that my dragon form requires immortality so in the end what is it?
>>
>>47156409
Immortality:
Butcher: Like Maidens, you have to kill people. Pros: not restricted Cons: you have to kill a lot more

Shepard: Like guardian, you need to protect something. In this case, it's a bloodline or state, and your health is tied to their prosperity

aspects: Hermetic: People feel compelled to leave you alone if they don't have business with you, but can still seek you out if they know of you... or have a grudge.

I might be able to think of more later.
>>
>>47155715
>To wish to save someone means to wish for someone to be in peril in the first place.

I'm fairly certain that is not how that works.
>>
>>47156696
Oh yeah. I don't know what kind of companions yet, but there will be companions.
>>47156703
It'd be weak against itself, being seabound.
>>47156723
Your human form will be immortal just like your dragon form, but you still have to maintain it with the immortality aspect you choose.
>>47156767
I like those two ideas. I'll add them.
I also added Harem, where your immortality is kept by the amount of kids you have, and they're not immortal so you have to keep pumping babies out and protect the ones you already have.
>>
>>47156409
Terror. People need to fear you; if the legends about you die then you will too.

Might. You must prove yourself by seeking out and defeating worthy opponents.

Servant. Tiamat keeps you alive as long as you follow her requests. How big her requests will be depends on your size.
>>
>>47156703
>Bronze Levithan

I think i'd be something of a glass cannon against similar dragons.
>>
House Hermes (+1 Elusive, +3 Dominate/Social Perks)

Allure
1 Forgetable
Elusive
5 Mastermind(+1 From House)
Force
2 Average
Study
1 Slow
Threat
1 Insecure

Dominating
.\Intimidating -3

Inhuman
|Animal Dick -1
|Giant Dick -1
.\Inhuman Lust -6

Mental
.\Aversion +1 Futanari

Social
|Authority -2
|Clique -1
|Connections -3
|Friendly -1
|Polite +2
.\Dark Secret +2; Raped by a Giant Dicked Futanari, forced frotting using a sexual aid.

Sensual
.\Nymphomania +2

Mysteries
|Martyr's Grail
|Rapture Herald
.\Restricted Section

Enemy
.\Stalker

Dark Fate
.\Bimbofication; A Futanari has her eye oon this character and wants to break him to turn into a airheaded little toy either for double penetration of one of her many slaves or for his ass.
>>
>>47156767
>>47156825
Actually, I can rework Guardian to fit the Shepard description. I'll also add Butcher, too.
>>47156857
I like the idea of Servant, I can add that.
>>
>>47156703
>Astral Manta
>Fly out into space
>Laugh at the petty ground dragons and their wars
>>
Damnit RaptureAnon

Go look at the Secret World CYOA and the page for The Filth.

Can't you do a page for the Futanari Virus to be at the end of the CYOA? (And optional for people to even admit exist? I meant, it's a bloody HENTAI RPG CYOA.)

CYOA's are made for free. Nobody has the right to demand anything from you anon.
>>
>>47156409
Immortality
>Never ending battles
As a dragon you must fight heroes or villains who will seek you for their own goals, be it harvesting your body or making themselves a name, if you stop fighting them for a long time you will start to grow weak and then perish
If you join a faction you can choose to spar with their members instead, it's not strictly a fight to death
>Mark of Dragon
You must choose your disciples and train them, they can become either heroes or villains but as long they use your fighting methods/knowledge/equipment/powers you will stay immortal, the moment the last disciple is killed you must seek the next one quickly before your time runs out
>Diary of the wanderer
You must constantly travel from this place to that place, from this country to that country, from this world to that world, you can stay in one place for a month or a year when you grow stronger but you must continue to travel
>A moment of vulnerable
Once every year (or 10 year) you will lose all of your dragon powers, you still have whatever powers your human form got but no dragon form/powers for you. You must keep yourself alive at this time, if you join a faction you will need to retire or done your works first before it kicks in
>>
>>47157010
I was kinda trying to write in an immortality aspect about wandering, but I like that and the vulnerability thing too. I might add both of them.
>>
>>47156825
A question, if you add harem then what about the maidens thing? Do you plan to keep it?
>>
>>47156644
I think Phantom Punches works like Jack's knifing where you can't really miss as long as it's in your line of sight anyway. You should go for combos so that your fractioned strikes get a higher percentage damage with each attack.
>>
>>47157144
Maidens and Harem are two separate things. Maidens makes you kill virgins to keep immortal, Harem wants you to spread your seed to stay immortal.
>>
>>47157094
If you plan to add the travel thing then perhaps you can make it that the dragon can return to the place it visited before too? Like going back to city A after 20 years or so
>>
>>47157170
That's probably going to be ineffective, given that Fractioned Strike's literally always 10% no matter how strong or weak you are. Best case, it might save you one or two punches.
>>
>>47157253
I can try to squeeze that in
>>
File: Dragon King CYOA page 3 draft.png (229 KB, 1200x4160) Image search: [Google]
Dragon King CYOA page 3 draft.png
229 KB, 1200x4160
So here's a draft for Page 3 so far. After I add in the last few aspects, I'll start on the Factions and then the last page will be Companions.
>there'll also be a mystery box
>>
>>47157321
True. Go for Schrodinger instead. launch 3 ghost punches at the same time, each doing 10% damage.
>>
>>47157521
>Mystery box.
No. Remove.
>>
>>47156658
The builds that stand out to me are
>Dragonborn
>Purple
Fukken WIZARD, foo!

>Behemoth (or Leviathan)
>Astral
And they said a dragon this big couldn't fly!

>Drake
>Gold/Umbral (or Astral/Grey, or some permutation)
Technically allowed to join the Celestial Bureaucracy

Also, the Manta's human ability is overpowered (Objectively better than the Tarrasque's, for example). Either nerf it or give it a flight-based one or something.
>>
>>47157521
>Mystery box
Yes. Keep.
>>
>>47157751
You're a bad anon.
>>
>>47157760
>>47157705 is also a bad anon. We're all bad here.
>>
>>47157734
It's hard writing for the Manta, and this was the first thing that popped into my mind. How should I change it or nerf it?
>>
>>47157521
Are you recycling aspects from a previous CYOA? I remember seeing Sagacity with reference to a Dragon CYOA earlier.
>>
>>47157881
Yeah, I used the original, and I added new ones.
>>
>>47157815
How about staying naked all the time in human form? You can only wear loin but any kind of clothes or things that cover your skin will make you weaker?
>>
>>47157911
>Followers make statues of me
>All the statues have my glorious cock on full display
>>
>>47157911
Immortality needs either a risk of loss or an inconvenience like vulnerability. Short of me tackling you and forcing you to wear pants, you aren't really affected by your method of immortality.
>>
>>47157521
In my opinion, tarrasque and wyrms should be unable to choose masked as well.
>>
>>47157997
I can understand Wyrms, but why Tarrasque?
>>
>>47157815
Some options:
>Remove or reduce durability
This is the easiest way; give self-sufficiency and maybe a little bit of toughness in human form.
>Tone everything down
Remove superlatives like "any and all", "infinite", and "near invincible" and replace them with less strong words - "more", "most", etc.
>Replace entire power
If you're still stuck, just let human mantas float around or control air instead of their current power.

Also, skylock them from Brown and Blue.
>>
>>47158048
They're not skylocked anymore. He lets them swim. Locking them from blue is stupid.

Locking them from brown is fine, though.
>>
>>47158071
It'd make a nice symmetry, though.
>>
>>47158037
I just reread the description for tarrasques, and it doesn't sound like they're as big as I thought they were. Never mind.
>>
>>47158125
Nah man. They can swim, so being able to go blue make sense. If they had to be locked, Brown is the only one that makes good sense. I could see swinging Green too.
>>
>>47158172
I can do that
>>
>>47158172
From a biological standpoint, It would make sense to drop undead, since mantas have cartilagenous skeletons, but since we have magic dragons anyway screw biology.
>>
>>47158172
Or they could just be too buoyant to dive.
Dragon magic and air pockets and all that.
>>
>>47158212
Yeah, we're dragons bro, not actual Mantas.

>>47158214
They're not locked out of swimming. End of story. Don't be a shithead just because you couldn't get him to restrict them to the air only.
>>
>>47158214
That's an argument for locking mantas in the sky again, which has been established as stupid.
>>
>>47157521
>Page 3 is Factions
>Page 4 is Companions
Can I have a female dragon-slayer nemesis to seduce and hand-holding?
>>
>>47158239
>>47158235
I'm surprised there's still an argument on skylocking Mantas. I'll fix their human powers, but they're not going to be skylocked
>>47158267
Well I put in one lewd option, I can probably work one more in
>>
>>47158267
But that's forbidden love.
>>
>>47158289
I think it's just one guy doing it.
>>
>>47158172
Brown Mantas sounds pretty cool, actually. I love the idea of them swimming through the earth.
>>
>>47158337
Mantas get sea and sky, they need a weakness, and I think barring them from brown and green and making them generally useless on land is sufficient.
>>
>>47158364
That's a good idea.
>>
>>47158337
I agree, I don't like locking in general, but some anons have a boner for it and so I've been arguing for the compromise that doesn't gimp Mantas while satisfying those anons to a degree. Which is preventing them from being able to get the two land-based powers.
>>
>>47158364
I disagree. If they're useless on land unless they pick brown or green, that's one thing, but there's no reason to say they can't shore up that weakness with their color. Remember, picking a color keeps them from picking any other color, each of which would be just as or more useful to them.
>>
>>47158461
That argument would also apply to the other dragon breeds with locked colors, though.
>>
>>47156658
I love how powerful the mecha option is. With a bit of research and imagination ,plus maybe a few raids on a nearby military base, you could easily mimic the powers and abilities of almost all the other options. Not to mention make yourself rich by hacking your bank account or selling tech.
>>
>>47158473
The only other color-lock is Bronze Wyrms, and given that we can have Astral Wyrms I don't see why. Earth and electricity are pretty intimately tied together, and as Shadow of the Colossus has taught us, fast Wyrms are scary as fuck.
>>
>>47158544
Leviathan and Behemoth, the other two supermassive dragons, are also color-locked.
>>
>>47158486
NERF
NEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRF

No but really, I find Mecha to be a bit too powerful but hey. Tech is their thing I can't think of a reasonable way to make them less powerful without cutting their mechanical balls off.
>>
>>47158584
That probably is mecha's weakness.

>No dick.
>Can't sire heirs.
>Can't have real sex with cute dragons and humans.
>Have to use a glorified dildo that can't even feel.
>>
>>47158599
that's no different from my current state of pure apathy and asexuality.
>>
>>47158636
Then congrats anon, mecha is the right choice for you, ya little missile dragon.
>>
>>47158578
Ah. Kinda dull - I like Leviathans swimming in deep volcanic vents, and both them and Behemoths moving with surprising speed and shooting lightning. If people want to burn their choices to create something unusual, why fuck with that? Just indicate it's going to limit them - e.g., blue Behemoths swim like they fly, Bronze Leviathans can only fly for brief periods, and so on.
>>
>>47158651
>yfw mecha dragon can build perfect sexbot
>>
>>47158486
>>47158584
Maybe replace mecha with Golem, if people can break it this easy
>>
>>47158651
Great now I can be one with 4chan and shitpost rare pepes forever.
>>
>>47158705
That they can't fuck.

>>47158704
Like I said, I don't like color-locks myself, but some anons have boners for them, so what can you do but try and find the happiest medium you can tolerate?
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 40

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.