[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Jumpchain CYOA Thread #792: Feeling Up Heaven Edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 36
File: 1460860597936.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
1460860597936.pdf
1 B, 486x500
>Google Drive
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&usp=sharing

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA

https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>46720887
>>
>>46735247
Yuuup. Her death was the outcome of the Primordial War, and something instrumental in keeping the Yozi/Demon Princes imprisoned... a containment that may or may not be shattered by that.

On the bright side, it'd somewhat restore the King of Hell, and make him lots and lots better, if still a bit of a jerk. Mostly that seems to just be arrogance through, not actual malevolence like he acts after the Exalted got done lobotomizing him.

Basically the entirety of Malfeas would just stop and stare as the landscape transforms back into the original energy being form, of the YHVH-expy Theion. He and Ligier would propably love you forever, considering her tomb is /still/ sacred ground with regular mourning, even after he's been a hateful monster bent on destruction for 5000 years.

The rest of the Yozi would probably start bugging/squashing/murdering you or doing shit like sending you awesome/horrible dreams, until you help them too. Theion might help with getting them back in line now that he's back to being an actual King worthy of the name through, especially considering the aforementioned loving you.

All of the other factions would collectively shit their pants at it through. All of them.
>>
>>46735646
Feeling up heaven, you say.
>>
File: dune-blue-eyes.jpg (11 KB, 550x271) Image search: [Google]
dune-blue-eyes.jpg
11 KB, 550x271
Best way to prolong lifespan without relying on magic or complicated genetic engineering? I was thinking about mass producing Spice from Dune but i'm a bit worried of the side effects
>>
>>46735310
I would be difficult, but you start with Sol Invictus.
He's the most addicted, can help the most people, and is honestly the easiest to break from his addiction.

A big part of it is because he lost Faith in Humanity, and his Solars after the Great Curse began corrupting them, and the Usurpation
>>
>>46735082
Likely just plain wouldn't work, you have to reach the Root or be taught by a previous user for True Magic. You're not going to be getting that from a learning accelerator.
>>
>>46735738
If you bought the briefcase it's an unlimited supply post-jump, especially considering a couple grams a day is enough to stretch out someone's lifetime to multiple centuries. And no withdrawal effects post-jump, but no traveling without moving either. That only works on people from that jump.
>>
>>46735738
Symbiotes from Symbiote would help with that.
>>
>>46735738
"Old age and treachery" from 80s action movies.
>>
-Year 15 DLC 5: Zombies Be Burnin', They Hatin' - +0CP
House Allied: Van Saar (500)
Complication: Karloth Valois, The Zombie Lord
Perks: Rapid Fire (Free), Crack Shot (100), Marksman (100), Inventor (150), Armourer (150)
Wyrd Powers: (66) Pick Two Primary Powers: Telepathy, Telekinesis, (65) Pick Two Secondary Powers: Levitate, Hover, (46) Iron Soul

I was sleeping in my bed after a good day's work of hunting down one of the remaining bands of the Imperial Guard when Sans barged in.

>"Hey, Boss, didn't want to wake you, but there's, uh, a situation."
>If its anything less then two IG regiments having landed, you are going to leave this room before I figure out a way to set fire to your soul.
>"Alright then. The moon is actually a plant, and is currently firing off packets of spores into space."
>...What.

Indeed, upon stepping out of the stately building that served as my home, I saw that the moon had gained a red tint, and was visibly firing things into space from huge spires. A couple minutes of me kicking asses later, and we had people moving to investigate. Soon, a report had been delivered to my desk.

Fortunately, the organism was not hostile. For whatever reason, it had bloomed this year, and was now spreading across the moon. I was concerned I would have to go up there and burn the growth myself, but it turned out that the growth was harmless. Then, some idiot had the idea to taste the stuff. Sure, it was harmless, but it was still a dumb thing to do, so i kicked him around a little and tossed him in the brig.

Still, that left the matter of what to do with the growth. There was enough to last us till the Light was finished, and have enough left over to build a couple towns with. I had what few experts on biology we had gather a couple tons of the stuff, and began to contemplate what to do with the rest. A few days later, I had found my answer.
>>
>>46735738
Kenichi jump has dieting and exercise perk that extends lifespan and youth by 5 so long as you adhere to it.
>>
http://pastebin.com/BcTdrzYP

Burgli travels to a generic Wuxia setting and has an unexpected ending in a classic revenge story. Also the adventures of the Elder Scrolls setting begins!
>>
>>46735731
Ligier especially. Dude is awesome even with Malfias being a massive asshole. He even visits gifted Mortal Smiths on occasion to grant them a boon for making something awesome.

>>46735748
>Forgot muh name
>>
Apparently an Imperial Transport had been moving through the system when a spore packet hit it and obliterated most of it. The only thing let was the bridge. A bridge with documents that said a major tradesmeet was going to occur on an Hiveworld soon, and other documents authorizing transport to the system.

It was probably a plot by a Chaos God, or the Emperor, or fucking Eldrad. I didn't care. I had the Retaliation and a couple ships prepared, the moss packaged, grabbed Sans and Tomby, and left for the Hiveworld.

My first sight of the Hiveworld took my breath away. It was the first time I had ever seen a city world, and it was magnificent. A great spire stretched into space and was easily big enough to hide Mt. Everest in. Soon we docked. The fees were fairly reasonable, and no one questioned our new identification or our appearance.

Either the customs people were heavily overworked, or they just didnt care and wanted our money. Either way, it worked out for us. After some snooping, it became apparent that selling the moss to the Guilders would take way too long, so, after talking it over with Sans and Tomby, I decided that we would go to the Underhive, and ally with one of the Houses.

After talking with a few people at some bars, I decided I had acquired enough information to make my decision. I decided we would go with Van Saar for two reasons: Because you can never have enough connections to the IG, and because I wanted to see if there was anything in their training program that could be adapted for our purposes.

Soon, a deal had been signed, we had been given components to make the LoT even more durable, and I had become one of the most famous people on the planet. Everyone was soon signed into new, fancy hotel rooms by the Merchants Guild, and Ii found a fancy machine in my room.
>>
Should I get Seelie Magic or Soulfire in the Dresden Files?

Here's the rest of my build:

>Wizard

>Power To Burn
>Refined Spellcasting
>Glamorous
>Empty Night
>>
>>46735738
*If you only want it for yourself, Narnian Time from Narnia is a good perk for that.
>>
>>46735770
>>46735803
Shit, can't believe I forgot to put my name back on.
>>
>>46735803
A manual - More a pamphlete, really - said that the machine could upload information into someones mind. Ater looking through the options, I decided on buying things that made my aim more than slightly above average, and a couple things to restore my old tinkering capability.

Unfortunately, before I could begin thinking up designs of armor for the troops, someone delivered a foot tall stack of invites to various balls to my door. I sent him some blueprints of Carapace Armor to manufacture with the facilities that had long since been installed on the Retribution, and left for the ball.

It wasn't really my thing. Dancing and poitical bullshit I wouldn't be interested in even if I did live in this system. Luckily,the others had apparently received an invitation as well, so I stood around with them near one of the tables. We were having a fairly good time when, near the end, a messenger burst in. He told us about Valois and how he was attacking a couple of the settlements.
>>
>>46735756
Does Lugh's learning ability work on magic and other supernatural abilities?
>>
>>46735762
>>46735767
>>46735769
>>46735796
>>46735814
I should have specified that i need it for pretty much the entire population of a planet
>>
>>46735841
I decided to go after him for the bounty on his head. I travelled to House Van Saar HQ where, after another couple hourse of discussion, we agreed to split it between us. They gave me 50 of their finest soldiers to command, and I had some of the men from the ship deliver us Gauss Flayers from the armory, and the three sets of Carapace Armor Tomby had completed.

With the soldiers equipped with Gauss Flayers and trained on how to shoot them and with three of them wearing the Carapace armor, we set out. Soon, we ran into the zombies; rotten bastards, with chunks of flesh missing and in some cases their entrails hanging out. We carved through them like a scythe through a wheatfield.

The Gauss Flayers killed them outright, the zombies unprotected flesh disintegrating before our eyes. I had elected to forgo the use of tthe Gauss Flayers, and was instead killing the zombies via expertly aimed headshots from my laspistols. We quickly reached Valois location, though we had suffered a few losses due to pure weight of numbers.

The "man" was an ugly mess. He was thin as a stick, with his ash-grey skin stretched tightly across his bones. We quickly began battling our way toward him. The soldiers quickly falling behind me as I shot my way through the zombies in my mad charge. One of the bastards managed to knock me to the floor, and my laspistols slid out of my hand.

I retrieved the Hyperphase sword that Tomby had constructed for me all those long years ago, and began chopping through the zombies. I had soon reached Valois himself, who rose his staff in an attempt at defense. Before he could cast some sorcery on me, I cut through his stomach. The Arch-Psycher fell with a scream, and his staff tumbled to the ground.
>>
>>46735731
I'm not sure that would happen, though. A big part of Exalted's metaphysics is that you can never perfectly restore something to its original state. Things change, that's an inexorable process, and not even the Primordials can turn back the clock. Bringing back the Blue Sun wouldn't turn Malfeas back into Theion, because what Malfeas is now is not just "Theion without the Blue Sun". He was at one point, but the millennia of being without it have altered who he is. He's patched himself back together as best he could without the Blue Sun, and now there's new flesh where it should fit into him. And that flesh is all scarred, warped and twisted by his millennia of hate and rage at his imprisonment. Restoring the Blue Sun would turn him into something more like Theion than he currently is, but it wouldn't be the same. He'd be some new, third Yozi, whose differences from both Malfeas and Theion would be difficult to properly predict.
>>
>>46735731
Don't forget-the nature of the charms the Exalted used to kill the Primordials killed things that weren't supposed to die, naturally. As in, at all. As in, there lack-of-deathiness makes TYPEs look modest by comparison. Ghost-Cutting Technique is fluffed as a horrible, horrible thing.

In short, Ruvelia is far beyond any hope of ressurection.
>>
The zombies fell silent around me, and I could see the others, who had crossed more than half the distance, checking themselves over. I turned my attention back to the half-dead sorcoror, where I noticed his fallen staff. I thought it would be a nice trophy to bring home, so I picked it up, and promptly passed out.

When I woke, the Wyrd's body was gone, and so were the zombies. The others were similarly passed out on the ground, so I woke them with a swift kick. Once they were all awake, we returned to House Van Saar. I retrieved the Gauss weapons from them, but let them keep the Carapace armor. After I helped the Van Saar with a couple missions against their rivals, we left for home.
>>
>>46735877
Then you should use the Symbiotes. While I haven't reached the point in the story yet, from what I have heard they can replicate as much as they want once they unlock the equivalent of Berzerker OS, and some of the people with Symbiotes are in their Hundreds.
>>
>>46735799
Yeah, Ligier is damn awesome. Like, everything goes to shit, and his King is a lobotomized rage monster... And the guy still just wants to try and make everything /better/.

Sure, he focusses mainly on weaponry now. But it's not like that isn't justified, considering the Exalted are going to fight him if they try anything at all.

He's even nice and polite about everything, even noted to bow out and congratulate a group of Exalts that gives him a decent fight. Prideful as all hell, but he's got the power and skill to back that up.

...Damn, now I want to try and convince him let me Pod him when the jump comes out.
>>
>>46735310
>Just break the celestial incarnae off their crack habit
Congratulations. I think that's the best example of "easier said than done" I've ever seen.
>>
>>46735888
Also don't forget, he's already growing what's implicitly another 3CD to replace the one he lost after he got Szoreny pregnant by intense dancing. She looks like a green girl in a cocoon.
>>
>>46735877
Ah, this would only be enough for a large city then since it refills weekly, a pity. I don't think it's going to be possible without making some sort of permanent change to people to stop them from aging, whether tech or magic. Consider going to Resident Evil with the immortality virus from Underworld, so that you can aerosolize and stabilize it.
>>
>>46735877
You can breed and distribute the eponymous organisms from the Symbiote Jump, and biological immortality is one of the simplest techniques they can learn.
>>
>>46735888
>A big part of Exalted's metaphysics is that you can never perfectly restore something to its original state
To be fair, that can be overcome with powers form other universes. But you do have a point.

>>46735933
Not a terrible idea.
>>
>>46735877
I need this as well i reached 10k years (infectious bite from van helllsing+devil from dxd) but hit a roadblock past that.
>>
>>46735933
I'm not sure you could Pod him. You'd have to break him free from Malfeas's soul structure, first, and that could do horrible things to him in the process.
>>
>>46735984
S Y M B I O T E S.
>>
>>46732417
Would that be because the "instant kills" of Behemoth are more like 9999hp (radiation) attacks?

>>46732786
Based on the wording, “corruption of their body”, it looks like the Keys only work on physical monstrousness. So I imagine it wouldn't help at all with purely mental changes, but would help with mental changes due to physical brain deteriotation.
>>46733165
Yeah, the Keys (the CP version) would do the job. Just note that Cauldron would be Very Interested in finding out how Noelle got her human form back / get those keys from you, assuming they ever found out. Oh. Hey. You could also use them on Crawler. Just avoid getting cloned/eaten, respectively.
>>
>>46735888
Fair enough. Malfeas-with-the-Blue-Sun is probably still better than Malfeas without through.

>>46735902
Eh... Resurection is impossible in Exalted anyway, it should be doable with a few out-of-jump magic options.
>>
>>46735999
Responses came while i was distracted. still thank you.

>>46735930
>>46735952
Thank you as well.
>>
What again are the rules for podding new companions and importing companions into a jump when the jump doesn't specifically mention something? I know it's been discussed in length before, but I can't remember what was agreed upon.
>>
>>46735993
Would you? He's connected, yes. But he's also his own individual in his own right.
>>
>>46735999
I'm not that familiar with the setting, is there a wiki or something?
>>
>>46735977
Well, yes, it can be overcome with out of jump magic, in theory. But it will have to be a hell of a greater undertaking than just "I cast Revive, it doesn't care about your metaphysics (even though that's a totally non-canon power to give it, but I digress)". You'd have to carefully work your back through Malfeas's entire soul structure, healing the wounds upon every single part of his transcendental being, keep them from regressing once you've moved on to the next part, and only then revive the Blue Sun. It would be an epic undertaking. Which is good, Exalted is a game about epic undertakings, you'd fit right in.
>>
>>46735993
Does it work like that with how Time Freezes in universes we leave?

This question has come up with other characters, and it's never been agreed upon. So, just do your own thing with it.

>>46736052
You can import 8 people as you desire, more if they are pod people, and swap them out as desired.

Import Options just give them Backgrounds and/or perks/powers.

>>46736066
Obviously, but it can be done is my point. I WANT to fix Exalted, just like I want to fix 40k.
>>
>>46736063
Sorry, it doesn't even have a TV Tropes Page. Here is a link if it helps:
https://farmerbob1.wordpress.com/2013/11/13/chapter-1-a-meeting-of-the-minds/
>>
>>46736028
3CDs naturally have a form of ressurection; destroy the physical form and their spiritual essence respawn. Ghost-Cutting Technique is a violation of that natural order, killing the normally unkillable. It's why the Neverborn-the "slain" Primodials-are such massive entropy-sinks. Primordials aren't supposed to be able to die, and some dying anyway breaks reality. It's going to take a lot more than "a few out-of-jump magic options" to alter one of the most fundamental metaphysical laws in Exalted.
>>
>>46736085
The thing is, I'm not sure that restoring Theion is really going to "fix" Creation. Theion was a dick. All the Primordials were, that's why the gods rebelled. Even Gaia and Autocthon are dicks, and they're the "good Primordials". Yeah, what's been done to the Primordials in their imprisonment is wrong, but that doesn't mean that they didn't deserve to be deposed. Just that the punishment went too far. You shouldn't try to bring back Theion. Instead, you should replace him with something better.
>>
Assuming I don't take a +200 or worse Drawback, how dangerous is Darkstalkers?
>>
>>46736147
Restoring Theion is PART of fixing Creation.

I never said you put them back into power. But Fixing the broken and suffering Yozi? That can and should be done.
>>
>>46736020
Behemoth's classic move inside his Kill Zone is to burn you to death from the inside. So it's more like a fire elemental instant death attack, as opposed to the standard death elemental ones.
>>
>>46736116
Not... entirely. They don't ressurect. Nothing in Exalted actually comes back to life when it's dead. It's just that murdering their body isn't enough to actually kill them.

And don't we break fundamental metaphysical laws all the time using weird magic in other universes?
>>
>>46736061
Third Circle Demons are defined by their position in the soul hierarchy, though. Change that hierarchy and you change them. Permanently kill one of the Second Circle Demons underneath them in the hierarchy and the Third Circle above them becomes something different without their presence. Remove them from the hierarchy all together, and who knows what they'd turn into.
>>
>>46736200
I'd assume those connections would still be there in other universes, but kind of inert with them being frozen in time.
>>
So how do you anons intend to get around needing a human soul to be Exalted? Because I know most of you offloaded that as soon as you could.
>>
>>46736147
Was he a dick, though? Or was it that the Primordials just were hogging the cosmic X-Box and the Gods wanted their turn?
>>
>>46735738
Immortality Virus from Underworld, coupled with Plague Bearer from The Road to El Dorado

No muss, no fuss, you're now a walking, talking immortality distributor.
>>
>>46736147
>that's why the gods rebelled.
Nah, they just wanted their Games of Divinity and vacation time. The gods are dicks too.
>>
>>46736168
depends on where you start and what you are
>>
>>46736196
Sure, but there's a difference between being able to use Nasu magic in Gondor and being able to, say, turn Shiki's Void personality into a frog. Ressurection in Exalted's setting? It's a feat more akin to the latter.
>>
>>46736257
>offloading your soul
>not just collecting more and more souls to go with the original.
>>
>>46736262
>>46736273
That's fanon. The reason the Gods rebelled is because they were tired of the Primordials wrecking everything all the time. The world-titans were not nice people. Yes, getting the Games of Divinity was nice, but that's not the original cause of the rebellion.
>>
>>46736257
I totally have a Human SOUL, actually. Actually, I have nine of them. Now that I think of it, how would that even work? Would you just have a bigger essence pool?
>>
>>46736262
Humans only exist to be Prayer Batteries for the Primordials
The Gods only exist to run Creation so the Primordials can seek their Truth, and play the X-box in their downtime

They were kinda dicks.
>>
>>46735738
>>46735984
Tenchi Muyo has the Smiling Goddess Leaves perk, which nets you a Royal Tree (which can indefinitely extend the lifespans of those linked to it).
Alternately, find a perk/method to spread Healing Factor or Super Soldier from the Marvel jumps?
>>
>>46736289
Jump 14 as a... actually, which Background would Soul Bees go under anyway?
>>
>>46735798
I quite liked the Wuxia story, but the Elder Scrolls one doesn't look like it will interest me.

Seems a bit odd to go from master monk to drug addict like that, but I suppose it challenges him in a very different way.
>>
>>46736194
You're missing the point. A Creation that has Theion in it IS a broken Creation. That's what Primordials do, they break Creation. It was their favorite toy, and they played rough. To bring him back is to reinstate the rule of an uncaring God who sees the world as his to do with as he desires. He might be kind. He might be cruel. He will act however the whim takes him. That's not something you want for a stable universe.
>>
>>46736262
He was kind of like a more dickish STTGL. His Excellency in the Gunstar Autocthonica shard (alternate universe where the Unconquered Sun sided with him instead) reads like if Kamina never had Simon around to humble him.

Seriously, the kingdom he rules over is known as the Spiral.
>>
>>46736300
...Uh. No. Pretty sure that was the start of the original speech by the Sun.

I mean, the Titans being jerks and wrecking shit all the time is also part of it, sure.
>>
>>46736406
I don't think so, but maybe I'm misremembering. Where in the books was this speech recorded? Or was it Ink Monkeys? Give me a clue, I'll see if I can find it.
>>
>>46736086
Oh, this is a webnovel? For some reason I thought it was an anime I had seen clips of on YouTube with some guy who has a shapeshifting alien as his right hand.
>>
>>46736452
Pretty sure that's Parasyte.
>>
>>46736452
You were thinking of Parasyte, most likely.
>>
>>46736452
No, that's Parasite. As implied by the name, they are substantially less pleasant to have in your body.
>>
File: Theion.png (531 KB, 853x480) Image search: [Google]
Theion.png
531 KB, 853x480
I mean seriously, look at this.

"The King of the Universe is prideful even when he attempts magnanimity, given to grandiose displays of majesty for the chance to demonstrate his power and the self-important joy he feels when his allies look upon him in awe and his enemies in terror. He is vast and full of self- righteous drive, seeking the respect he is due regardless of the ultimate consequences. The Empyreal Chaos is eternal and immutable, his white flames too intense for others to survive. This is why he sends his Green Sun before him, to shield his subjects with its kinder light, though it still shines into and through the kingdom that he rules, marking the entire world as his dominion. He holds authority over all things, his unquestionable eminence apparent in the glorious signs of his holy splendor.

This Excellency may be used to command and demand, to lead others into the inevitable magnificence of one’s rule. Theion’s unswerving conviction in his choices does not necessitate that he seriously harm those who are contrary, but he will at least overwhelm their stupidity with his own overbearing arguments. It is best for others to suborn their desires to those of the King of All Kings, or if they are sly enough, to convince him that his desires include their own. While his forgiveness is rarely sincere, his power and stature make his measures of mercy and generosity difficult to separate from true compassion.
Characters may apply this Charm to actions in which they choose the ostentatious or magnificent approach over the merely adequate. Any intentional subtlety or display of restraint makes this Excellency inapplicable, including adding less than half the maximum possible dice bonus to a roll (rounded down). The Exalt must be self-assured, as well, because uncertainty is poison to the Shining Tyrant"
>>
>>46736393
Check out his Urge, too:

>The Urges of Theion are to rule—not only to have authority, but to exercise that power over all that he surveys. His might is self-referential, yet not a dumb engine. He will seek counsel like any good leader, but his convictions are strong and his purpose is singular: To be the most glorious sovereign. He knows that he must protect his kingdom and subjects for there to be a kingdom to rule; he may even love them. But the ultimate purpose to all things is to uplift his own splendor by being subject to him. At times, he may see wisdom in banishing or destroying parts of his realm, and he will do so sadly, but most often defiance of his authority
spells the end for his subjects and their works. All goals that are promoted by this Urge must seek absolute dominion recognized by those claimed as subjects.

So yeah, kind of a dick. He might be nice to you, but only because being nice to his subjects is something a great king would do, and his self-identity depends on thinking of himself as a great king. He doesn't actually care about you. Should it turn out that cruelty is a better way to exalt himself than kindness, he will do it.
>>
>>46736425
It was in Games of Divinity. Admittedly first edition, but up until Glories it was true. (fuckin Glories white-washing the Sun.)

"Let us take men and give them the favor of the gods and use them as our champions against the Primordials, that we might overthrow them and play for ourselves the Games of Divinity."
>>
>>46736257
You probably exalt before your mutant soul arrives, and even if you don't, or have cosmic fact, the benefactor could still give you your exaltation.

Sudden thought about cosmic fact: you've had all this power and only now can interfere with the plot... The people who knew your background and lost loved ones you could have saved must hate you.
>>
>>46736501
...now that I think about it Ligier kind of looks like a slightly more xeno Gilgamesh. And he, too, has a particular sword he's very proud of.
>>
File: image.png (488 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.png
488 KB, 1280x720
>>46736452
Parasyte the Maximum
>>
>>46735806
what's the rest of your build look like, anon?

If you have a particularly strong soul to power/do things, then go Soulfire. Soul Eater has some really good soul strengthening/ modifying perks

If you are more into elemental stuff, go Seelie.

I'm a little biased towards soulfire- My jumper uses her soul for everything at this point anyway.
>>
>>46736461
>>46736462
>>46736469
Ah, right. Got them mixed up.
>>
>>46736513
Ah. Sadly, I can't check it, then. My pdf collection is only 2nd Edition. I'll have to take your word on it. Still, the jump is based on 2nd Edition, so the white-washing is canon for its continuity. Maybe we can convince Babylon Anon to include a 0CP "This jump is set in 1st Edition" drawback, if you prefer the original flavor of the Unconquered Sun being a jerk.
>>
File: mixing the brands.jpg (53 KB, 526x430) Image search: [Google]
mixing the brands.jpg
53 KB, 526x430
>>46736318
I am now imagining an Jump-Chan clutching an Exaltation as she approaches a late-game Jumper.

Exaltation: ... What. What?!
Jump-Chan: Hey, stop squirming.
Exaltation: WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT?!
Jump-Chan: In you go!
Exaltation: NOOOOOoooooooooo!
>>
>>46736557
That's okay. I can deal with the sun being mostly benevolent but also a crack addict.

Feels less evocative, and doesn't really make sense with all the sacrificed humans hearts and what not, but I'll manage.
>>
>>46736116
No, death is normal for third circle demons. Anyone capable of killing a spirit can kill one and make it stick. When they die, they just reincarnate as a new third circle demon. Primordials are the ones who have no concept of death.

That's the real reason you can't resurrect Ruvelia. There's nothing to resurrect, her soul stuff has already been reborn as completely different third circle soul by now.
>>
Question, does combining Making of a Legend or something like that from Sword and Sorcery and Cosmic Fact make that "myth" a "canon" part of the jumps you visit? So for example, if you visited RWBY had the myth be about your battle with, I don't know, the Awakened from Claymore, would that alter the setting so that sometime in the past, you fought them in that universe too?
>>
>>46735738
Sims 3 has a few ways to prolong life. Since you don't want magic I recommend the Young Again 'potion', which restores the drinker to a young adult.

Stupid_dog, can you make some of the lifetime rewards that are just scientific things like the age freeze?
>>
>>46736627
...except she actually has a tomb. And it's less reincarnating the soul-stuff, and more making a whole new demon instead of recycling the old.
>>
>>46736343
This guy gets it. The primordials/yozi are the bad guys, and restoring them dooms creation. Malfeas isn't going to be greatful to you, he literally cannot comprehend it. He isn't human, he isn't close to it. He still hasn't worked out WHY the primordial war kicked off.

If you do need a human comparison to how primordials/yozi think, it would be a child right after they hit the 'I guess things still exist even if I can't see them' milestone, but right before they hit the 'and some of those things are people, with thoughts and likes and dislikes' milestone.
>>
>>46736627
Huh. That makes me wonder if resurrection of someone who didn't fall into the Underworld is possible in Creation, given that the souls of mortals are reincarnated.

Would resurrection kill reincarnated people in settings where reincarnation is a thing?
>>
>>46736195
I still don't think it's really correct to call it an "instant death attack" then. My understanding, continuing with the video game metaphor, is that an "instant death attack" is something that doesn't actually deal any damage, but rather just makes you drop dead. Behemoth's attack is just so powerful that it almost always deals 9999 damage, and it's "instant death" because it's so strong. Continuing in that line of thought, "resist instant death" wouldn't help against Behemoth, you'd need to either have a high enough DEF score that it deals less than 9999 damage or enough HP that you can tank a 9999 damage attack. Or some other esoteric form of defense, there's enough bullshit in the chain that I'm sure there's plenty of ways to deal with it.
>>
>>46736712
Depends on the magic, I guess. D&D would simply fail.

Magicka, if you can target people who died more recently than 'just now' would probably work fine, though make things confusing if someone who can see souls sees the two meet.

Other forms... I really don't know.
>>
>>46736542
I have Strong Soul from SE.

I like the theme of Summer and Fire magic and I have the Summer Magic from Narnia, but Soulfire seems to be unique.
>>
>>46736657
"Third Circle demons are instantly recreated
after death, for they’re necessary to the existence of their masters, but they are almost never greater for it. They lose much of what they were, from memories to capabilities, and what they gain cannot be chosen by their patrons, though it can be influenced."

>>46736712
The human population took a huge nosedive after the First Age, so there's probably a huge backlog of people waiting to be reincarnated, their souls still held in heaven, that can be resurrected.
>>
>>46736714
It's an instant death attack the same way Disintegrate or poisons were in 1E D&D. It doesn't do HP damage, it's just save or die - and in this case, save means "get out of the kill zone."
>>
>>46736632
Based on the way the perk is written, I want to say either no, or not quite.

On the one hand, it may just insert your exploits into myth as something that someone made up that isn't based on anything.

Or, it might make it so that something slightly similar to what you did, but possibly toned down or fitting the setting more closely, happened in the past and mythology and mutations over the course of countless transcriptions changed it into a recounting of what you did.

As an aside, taking that perk into RWBY would give you a very good answer if anyone asks you what your favorite fairy tale it.
>>
>>46735843
Hesitant to rule on this, cross jump interactions are a pain and Lugh already has issues with the skills thing being a major draw. At the very least it would have to be a learned skill instead of an innate ability or anything else. To use Bleach as an example you'd be able to learn Kido faster (because that's a skill you are taught), but Zanpuktou progression would still be at normal rate (since that has more to do with soul searching and bonds). And keep in mind that it only gets you to mastery (defined as highly competent), not ridiculous outlier territory. He's not the best in any one field, just good at all of them.

On the other hand ruling that way opens issues with other Demigods lacking nearly that degree of cross jump use. Might just rule the other ones also give insight into appropriate skills, with Lugh being the outlier because for him his appropriate skills are nearly everything. Would need to do something for Monsters and Drop Ins though, Magicians at least have capstones that serve similar purposes, but Monsters pay a lot more CP for each skill they get (though are utterly ridiculous with those they do get), and Drop In lacks anything in the way of skills.

Suppose I could just answer no and save some trouble, but it somewhat fits for learned skills. Bug me about it tomorrow, need some time to think.
>>
>>46736566
I love that mental image.
Also multiple souls going yan/tsundere for the exaltation.

Exaltation: W-what am I EVEN DOING IN HERE?
Soul 1: Just latch onto me bigg fella <3
Soul 3: Ignore that one. I-It's not that I want you here, it's just that I'm the better one to attach to.
Soul 8: YOU'RE ALL BAKA DESU IT'S MINE.
Exaltation: W-what!?

The process of exalting in a nine-souled Jumper is now a harem anime as the nine souls fight over which one gets the exaltation, and after a full season they end up sharing it.
>>
>>46736829
And somewhere in the endless void of Elsehwere, Autocthon, nerd of the Primordials and creator of the Exaltations, pumps his n-dimensional crystalline fist as he lives vicariously through one of his creations.
>>
>>46736825
Oh, so if you go that route, it would, for example, work on D&D Wizardry but not Sorcery?

Thanks for the help.
>>
File: 1460808516761.png (35 KB, 315x320) Image search: [Google]
1460808516761.png
35 KB, 315x320
>>46736829
>>46736879
I'd watch it.
>>
>>46736714
I agree with this rationale.
A sufficiently durable being could tank Behemoth's attacks.

Like Superman.

But then that same being could potentially be insta-deadified by Avada Kedavra.
>>
File: 1458134117977.png (422 KB, 400x606) Image search: [Google]
1458134117977.png
422 KB, 400x606
I expect people have already moved on from this, but I wanted to throw in my two cents about something people were talking about in the last thread.

I think a Yandere gauntlet could work, and I think it would be better if it was a generic jump than a Yandere Simulator jump. It can draw heavily from Yandere Simulator and it can have references to Yandere Simulator, but I believe a jump connecting itself to a property that has a lot planned for it and isn't expected to be completed for several years is a bad idea unless you're willing to wait several years. Besides, yanderes are a ubiquitous enough concept that a generic could totally work.

I also wanted to pitch the idea of there being origins, and possibly discounts, in the gauntlet that determine whether you are a yandere or have to deal with the interests of a yandere. It would change the ending too, determining what kind of character you get as a companion as your reward.
>>
>>46736714
Would being a fire elemental help at all?
>>
>>46737143
I think he can do stuff besides fire, like lighting and radiation. Possibly kinetic energy too, but I can't remember.

So it might let you survive, depending on what effect being a fire elemental has on how physical your form is, but not because of the "fire" part.
>>
>>46737143
No. He'd be able to take control of you then, instead of simply using radiation to kill you.
>>
>>46737143
Depends on what type of damage you think radiation inflicts.
>>
>>46737143
He'd just use something else, like the aforementioned lightning, radiation, kinetic, and sonic attacks. I guess the sonic attacks are a subset of kinetic damage, though.
>>
>>46736687
Huh. I wonder. Are there any perks that allow you to bestow a conscience?
>>
>>46737143
I think the best way to deal with it is probably to train up Energy Absorption from X-Men.
>>
>>46737297
The 1000cp perk from Musician lets you make things feel things they have never felt before.
>>
>>46737143
Probably just ends with you being snuffed like a candle. Not like he can't displace all your heat.
>>
File: Theion In A Nutshell.jpg (160 KB, 600x250) Image search: [Google]
Theion In A Nutshell.jpg
160 KB, 600x250
>>46736343
>>46736495
>>46736501
>>46736524
Pic Related

>>46736829
5/7

>>46737114
But would anyone want to jump it.
>>
>>46737489
>But would anyone want to jump it.
...You realise we've gotten people far enough to jump japanese game shows and abominations like Food Fight, right?

Also, yes. I would definitely want to jump that.
>>
>>46737489
I think you're underestimating wafius.
>>
>>46737489

We have a jump for a North Korean propaganda cartoon.
>>
File: seriously.png (85 KB, 407x222) Image search: [Google]
seriously.png
85 KB, 407x222
>>46737489
you honestly think that there is anything at all someone wouldn't jump?
>>
>>46737114
NO DISCOUNTS YOU AND OTHERS (mostly your love rivals) MUST BLEED FOR THAT CP!!! It is a gauntlet after all.
>>
>>46737489
Let me be the voice of reason against >>46737566, >>46737594, and >>46737706 (although if "Bancho thinks it's a good idea doesn't give you pause, nothing will) - Fuck yanderes sideways with an AK-47 then pull the trigger. You'd have to have some fucking amazing perks to make me put up with that level of bullshit, especially if I can't just send her to Mars.
>>
>>46729060
That reminds me, we need a companion import this time. I know Babs doesn't normally do that, but c'mon.

>>46734201
>>46734238
I don't hate Elanee and I find the creepy obsessive stalker bit cute because I'm a fucking weirdo, but even then there is no denying Neeshka is far superior.
>>
>>46737798
>(although if "Bancho thinks it's a good idea doesn't give you pause, nothing will)

Let me clarify, I do not think taking it is a good idea. However myself and a great many other jumpers do things that are not good ideas on a fairly regular basis, and as the child of two artists I am always going to error on the side of something being created rather than something not being created. Worst case scenario if it turns out to be too bad of an idea to jump it make it a gauntlet with one of the ultra-tempting ending rewards like LoT or a joke jump.
>>
>>46737706
I would not jump Eiken. Does that count?
>>
>>46737936
No-one would jump Eiken, even bancho wouldn't jump Eiken.
>>
>>46737936
well it's lewd and wouldn't be allowed anyway, I may have been exaggerating but that doesn't mean I was entirely wrong.
>>
>>46737114
I want to suggest that there be an option where you get 1000 CP, but it stops being a gauntlet and you don't get the reward at the end, because not getting the other person as a companion is an interesting concept for this premise.

If you're a yandere, learning that you can't take your crush as a companion or pod them in any way causes you to go a bit... unhinged. Since you also have full jumper powers...

If you're dealing with a yandere, them learning that you're going to go away forever in ten years makes them go crazy. They don't gain any flashy powers to keep up with you, but they're able to become a legitimate threat through a combination of obsessive knowledge regarding you and through harnessing the power of "love."
>>
>>46737936
I do not know what that is, but I get the feeling I'm better of not knowing.
>>
>>46738070
You are correct.
>>
>>46738070
you are, it looks like everything I hate about cheesecake anime.
>>
File: ted.jpg (6 KB, 160x160) Image search: [Google]
ted.jpg
6 KB, 160x160
>>46736194
>>46736257
>>46737554
>>46737566
>>46737594
>>46738002
>>
>>46738161
Oh I'm finding a way to get rid of Ebon, one way or another.

Even if I have to kill ALL of his Souls except for that one Second Tier Soul who is kind of alright
>>
Does Soul Eater have crazy Shounen powerscaling? Trying to decide if it's safe to visit.
>>
>>46738274
It's certainly not Bleach or Naruto, but it's certainly not a safe place to visit if you're going anywhere near the plot. There's lots of murderous monsters running around too, but if you live out in the middle of nowhere your likelyhood of running into anything dangerous is lessened considerably.

... Then again, they did have Doomtrains running through the desert, Ghost Ships sailing the seas, and an entire abandoned city filled with things that wanted to murder everyone.

So, yeah.
>>
>>46738415
Sounds like a high-level Jumper's ideal vacation setting.
>>
>>46738274
Not really, nothing really happens on a cosmic scale, the biggest things I can think of are Asura's madness wavelength being big enough to effect the entire world and Chrona encasing the entire moon with his/her black blood
Also Death, Death the Kid, Excalibur, Asura, and Powerghost are technically gods but their power level is nowhere near the level of other settings' gods
>>
>>46738415
Well, as long as people aren't shitting nukes.

Next problem: I rolled The Moon and have no teleportation powers. Can I get down via some canon method or am I going to explode due to depressurization or something?
>>
>>46738471
You can jump down if you're feeling gutsy
>>
>>46738471
The moon isn't in space. It just orbits in atmosphere, somehow. Seriously, clouds and shit appear behind it, just wait for a dude to die, and ride the bloodstream down to earth.
>>
>>46738471
You can sit on the moon and people can see you, without a telescope.
>>
File: 1456881749993.jpg (79 KB, 611x1000) Image search: [Google]
1456881749993.jpg
79 KB, 611x1000
>>46738435
Not really. If you take even a couple of the Jump's perks, you'll have enough to survive. Even if you don't want to touch magic, black blood, or demon weapons, take Werewolf. Your average Werewolf is more than a match for the mook baddies running around and can take on even mid-level Meisters with a little bit of practice.

>>46738471
Yeah, what >>46738506 said. If you could survive jumping from low orbit, you can survive returning to the surface. Not sure about riding the bloodstream down, but it might work. The physics go a little cartoony at times, so maybe.
>>
>>46737983
>No-one would jump Eiken
I doubt that, I'm sure that there has to be someone, somewhere who would jump Eiken.

But, if we want to make a jump out of a series like that, there are plenty of hentais with magical going-ons that would make for more interesting jumps.
>>
>>46738498
>>46738506
>>46738509
>>46738550
...Well okay then. Is being a Werewolf from this jump enough to survive the fall?
>>
>>46738586
Odds are, yeah. Might get a few broken bones, but land in the blood pool where that shit lands, you should be good.
>>
>>46738586
>>46738643
As an aside, there's an in jump purchase of a hoverboard, so you don't even have to jump.
>>
>>46738586
My vote would be for yes, but only in full Werewolf form. You get minor regen, pretty decent toughness, and minor super-strength, so you should be fine.

Probably break your ankles and knees, but give them an hour or two and you'll be walking again.
>>
>>46738643
Don't SE werewolves have pretty crazy healing factors anyway?
>>
>>46738663
>>46738683
Okay, thanks.
>>
>>46738685
That they do, but I can't for the life of me remember how strong it actually is.
>>
>>46738550
Sorry, I more meant in a "that sounds like a fun place to visit if I wouldn't die horribly" way.
>>
>>46738729
I'm pretty sure Free gets stabbed through the chest like 4 times with huge objects and regrows whole limbs.
>>
>>46737936
I think I've said this before, but Manyuu Hikenchou is the superior option if you want to make a jump out of a boob-focused, borderline pornographic series.
Magic boob techniques+politics+big boobs>big boobs

Don't think for a second that I'm advocating this as a jump though, it falls very clearly on the "way too lewd" side of things.

That said, here's a possible outline as a joke:

Free optional sex changes. Be female if you want to get involved in the shenanigans, male if you want to sit it out and make sure no one steals your girls.

Adamantium Spine as a free perk for everyone.

Drop-ins get perks based around convincing people that this boob focus is actually pretty stupid. Ironically, their capstone makes them the enemy of the flatchested and potential toppler of society by filling them so full of hopes and dreams that they can create boob from nothing.

Average Citizen gets a perk that lets them get away with blatantly sexual conduct.

Assassin gets ordinary fighting skills and boob based martial arts.

Manyuu Clan gets ninja skills and Breast Flow.

0 CP "A Wise Woman Once Said..." drawback where everything is topsy turvy and being flatchested is a status symbol.

Sorry if this post riles anyone up, but I though it was kind of funny.
>>
>>46739216
>Googles it.
Well... That's certainly... Interesting? I have no clue how to react to something this silly. Sorry about that.
>>
Is "The Mysterious Racer" from the Light of Terra DLC supposed to be a reference to JoJo?
>>
>>46739455
Yes.
>>
>>46737359
"Musician" jump?
>>
File: Morrigan&QBee.png (1019 KB, 1000x917) Image search: [Google]
Morrigan&QBee.png
1019 KB, 1000x917
>14. Darkstalkers

>Blooded [Background]
>25 years old (rolled)
>Basic Moveset [Free!]
>Joking Taunt [Free!]
>Sexy Taunt [Free!]
>Arcane Assault [Discount Blooded] [900 left]
>Demonic Lineage [Free Blooded]
>Delicious and Nutritious (Fear) [Free Blooded]
>Transformative Wings [Discount Blooded] [800 left]
>Elegant Appearance [Discount Blooded] [650 left]
>Hot as Hell [Discount Blooded] [450 left]
>Asidespace [Free Blooded]
>Merry Minions (Bees) [Discount Blooded] [400 left]
>Combo Sequence [600 left]
>Unholy [700 left]
>Cursed Minder [800 left]
>Echidna [0 left]
>Move On?

We have much to think about. One of Our primary inspirations was nowhere near as happy to see Us as we were to see her. In fact, she barely acknowledged Our presence at all! A humbling experience. Supposedly, We are somehow of a 'mutant' breed? This may explain how We have come to be considered 'unholy,' and why those strange symbols blacken and crumble in Our presence.

Another issue was the rather vexing gecko. We found Ourselves unable to remove it from Our presence. It kept on exhorting Us to complete some task, and yet never revealed what that task was!

There is some measure of good news, however. We seem to have come into possession of a very interesting ability indeed. Oooohohohohohohohohoho~!

Now if only it were clearer whether or not We will live long enough to enter the universe known as Worm.
>>
>>46739502
Musician Jump!
>>
File: Musician Jumpchain.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
Musician Jumpchain.pdf
1 B, 486x500
>>46739502
Musician jump.
>>
File: Mad Enhancement.jpg (87 KB, 1000x456) Image search: [Google]
Mad Enhancement.jpg
87 KB, 1000x456
>>46739216
>JumpChain before Hikenchou
>JumpChain after Hikenchou
>>
File: cookie monster wtf.png (107 KB, 459x356) Image search: [Google]
cookie monster wtf.png
107 KB, 459x356
>>46738506
>ride the bloodstream down to earth
What.
>>
>>46739512
From what I've seen you should be fine in Worm as long as you don't go too out there and try to change the game. Well, up until the climax at least. If you just want to survive then picking up a way to get off world in a hurry would get you past that hurdle, if you want to compete it gets significantly harder.
>>
>>46739522
Huh. There's no 100 CP Perk for Classical.
>>
>>46739684
... yes there is, right on the front page. Check again?
>>
>>46739502
The BEST jump.
>>46739567
The moon drips blood from its mouth whenever someone dies under it. True facts.
>>
>>46739711
That's the background. But there is not 100 CP /Perk/ for the Classical background.
>>
>>46739711
That's the Origin, Crux.
>>
>>46739769
>>46739770
Oh! I misunderstood what was meant. And yeah, there's not a free perk for classical from what I saw in there, it was odd. It's less a solid price structure and more everything-thrown-in type, it would appear.
>>
>>46737359
Yeah, good luck using anything that's not an acoustic instrument with that perk.
>>
>>46739799
No worries. It's not a bad looking Jump. It needs some more muchness though.
>>
>>46736330
The transition does seem sudden and maybe I'll rewrite it. I was influenced by how haunted other veterans of the Great War seemed to be. You have all this murder, mayhem and loss, you strip any inkling of glory or respect and then what's left? So it was less Enlightened Monk > Skooma Addict and more Enlightened Monk > Soldier > Veteran > Skooma Addict. Iunno. Like I said, despite my fear of being too clunky I may fluff up the start.
>>
Question to the Kanons.

if I take 'Primarch's Curse' while going Salamanders, what's your ruling in that regard?
>>
>>46740059
Blacker than a god damn void and intense pyromania.
>>
So I have a question about the undertale drawback lost soul.
IF you do take this but don't import your companions and they are human do they become human looking monsters then that people ignore the fact they look human?
Also do you get to choose the 8 companions that are lost and what if you purchase companions in jump do they count towards this?
In an unrelated question, is there any way to make Jerry not an annoying jerk after the jump or are there limits to even what a jumpers powers can acheive?
>>
>>46739522
>Musical Super Speed
>not Speed of Sound
0/10, would not Jump

More seriously I love the Classical capstone.
>>
>>46739853
It's a finished Jump, though, so that'll never happen.
>>
File: Sunset overdrive.jpg (484 KB, 1501x864) Image search: [Google]
Sunset overdrive.jpg
484 KB, 1501x864
Would this be worth making into a jump?
>>
>>46740366
Has my vote, hombre.
>>
>>46740366
>Trying Too Hard the Videogame
Could be fun.
>>
>>46740425
Haven't played it myself - why's that it's given title?
>>
>>46740452
It tries too hard.
>>
File: suit.png (76 KB, 300x700) Image search: [Google]
suit.png
76 KB, 300x700
>15. Worm

>Rolled China
>19 years old (rolled)
>Rogue [900 left]
>Outside Context Problem [Free!]
>Opportunist [Free Rogue]
>Leave Me Alone [Free Rogue]
>Enlightened Self-Interest [Discount Rogue] [600 left]
>Funds [Free Rogue]
>Little Black Book [Free Rogue]
>Business [Free Rogue]
>Master: Queen Administrator [Shard] [200 left]
>Personal Problems [300 left]
>Tinker Data Core [Discount Rogue] [0 left]
>Move On?

We have decided to focus on business ventures at present. The primary reason for this is that We require additional funds. The secondary reason is that these people terrify Us. Our location appears to be less friendly than most.

If this is the last you hear of Us, then know that it has been wonderful doing business with you.
>>
What are good jumps for getting soul-related abilities?
>>
>>46740532
Have you hit Pokemon Conquest yet? If not, you should. Go in as a Commander and choose Bug Type. Max out the power of your moves!

>Elemental Focus and Mastery will increase both the effectiveness of Pokémon and your own personal powers that fall under those jurisdictions.
>>
So, Generic Virtual World. Are the 50 CP Items free or discounted to the appropriate origins?

>>46740452
I think the dealio is it tries to divorce itself from the usual grey and gritty modern shooters and mimic fun irreverent PS/Ninty/PC games but ends up just being stupid. Or something like that I don't know.
>>
>>46740635
We have not as of yet, no.
>>
>>46740600
Soul Eater, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Tales of Symphonia
>>
>>46740600
Soul Eater, Evangelion, Tales of Symphonia, Undertale, Fallen London, and when it comes out Homestuck with the Heart Aspect.
>>
>>46740600
Dresdin Files I'm pretty sure has some specific soul stuff. Dark Souls, Undertale, and specifically JoJo for it stands. Hellsing if you like Soul Binding I guess.
>>
It's missing a few, but ASA put this together for me a couple hundred threads ago
Tales of Symphonia
Evangelion
Soul Hackers
Demon Souls
Dark Souls
Type-Moon Magecraft, or HSDW
Some of the Final Fantasy jumps
Dresden Files
Wheel of Time
Supernatural
Jojo
>>
>>46740675
>>46740696
>>46740719
>>46741143
Thanks.
>>
>>46740532
Did you come up with a way to avoid the big fight with Scion or ensure your survival? Everyone that wasn't too dangerous to bother was brought along.
>>
How can I get the coolest motorcycle possible?
>>
File: charging.gif (916 KB, 500x309) Image search: [Google]
charging.gif
916 KB, 500x309
>>46741363
Current plans include claiming to be on an important business trip a number of weeks before and placing Ourselves in just the right position to go attend to the various SimAnt structures behind my Forcewall, or overcoming a particular problem with liquid dihydrogen monoxide and using the Diving Suit from Bioshock to sit under the nearest deep lake while things are going down.

Alternatively, an anon's suggestion to pick up Self-Duplication in Teen Titans may have once again worked out in our favor. As far as anyone knows, there's only one of Us, right? They don't have to know it's a decoy until it's too late. It's not as if We took a Drawback that would ensure Our outside-context powers were brought to light.

If none of these work, We may have a /serious/ problem on Our hands indeed.
>>
>>46741546
Have you considered assassinating Jack Slash? If you kill him, the apocalypse gets pushed back until the time you'd go home naturally. Of course, that means Earth Bet will get slowly ground down by the Endbringers, but it also means you can come back post-Spark, fix that problem, and save every other Earth from having to deal with Emo Scion.
>>
>>46741476
Go to Cardfight Vanguard. One of the companions you can pick up is a motorcycle.

Now you have a Companion thats a vehicle and can import it places and what not to give it perks.
>>
>>46741476
Make it out of ice
>>
>>46741636
Probably can't kill him right now, but how vulnerable is his mind?
>>
>>46741476
Persona. You can buy the Platonic Ideal of Motorcycles there.
>>
>>46741667
He's canonically killed when he goes catatonic with grief after everyone starts attacking him using images of his dead wife, then tears him to pieces while he's too much in despair to defend himself.

So pretty vulnerable.
>>
>>46735798
Does anyone ever not die in these? Fuck sake you're playing a CYOA, you're not Shakespeare.
>>
>>46741727
Sorry, realized after I posted I was talking about the wrong threat. Jack is just a human with two special tricks - the ability to project knife blades, and the ability to read Shards, so he instinctively can predict and avoid anything a Shard-based Parahuman does while manipulating the fuck out of them. Unless you have a perk to deal with that.
>>
>>46740654
Undiscounted space fillers for leftover CP .
>>
>>46741727
>>46741789
If this does anything against outside-context powers, then Pathokinesis and Brain Thane won't quite help as much as We'd hoped.
>>
>>46741733
Are you the same guy who bitched "NOBODY CARES" a few threads back?
>>
>>46739522
Worth noting there's supposed to be a 50 CP perk for the logistics of setting up shows (and because it's otherwise very possible to end up with 50 you can't spend) that the author never put in an updated version. He said it would be added, but didn't.
>>
what are some good jumps to get anti-corruption perks?
>>
>>46740059
Intense Dark Eldar hate.

Which is entirely reasonable.
>>
>>46741546
The SimAnt idea would work, especially if you have the duplicate out there as bait. I don't think Khepri could read minds (to find out it isn't the real you), she just controlled them, so you should be safe.

The ocean idea won't work - she gets the range she needs via dimensional portals, but the warehouse forcewall would stop that.

The other anons idea to delay it by killing Jack is really only something you should do if you can stop the Endbringers (which might be as simple as killing Eidolon but that might not work). If you don't care about the people that would die though killing Jack is a good way to survive... assuming Cauldron don't try to set Scion off some other way.

Glad my suggestions have helped.
>>
>>46742041
Spyro has a perk that gives you immunity to mental corruption, and Once Upon A Time has another good one.
>>
>>46742340
cool, thanks!
>>
Out of curiousity who's working on the Prince of Persia jump?
>>
I'm curious what you guys might think about a question I've been wondering about:

If I take "arms cache" from 80s action movies, which places enough arms to outfit a company in every city I'm likely to visit, how would that carry over to other jumps? Would these arms caches show up there? If so, would they use appropriate weaponry?
>>
>>46742786
thats how I treat it

I imagine it being like Green/Red Arrow's supply caches in Young Justice
>>
>>46742185
>use duplicate as bait, play with ants for a while

That appears to be Our plan for now. Hopefully, Our decoy will understand the necessity of this mission. Should events conspire to allow Our return later on, We will have to see about explaining Our absence more properly.

With that in mind, We should be free to return to somewhat more familiar territory.

>16. Pokemon Conquest

>Warlord [800 left]
>21 years old (rolled)
>Initial Pokemon: Heracross [550 left]
>Elemental Focus (Bug) [Free!]
>Leadership [Free Warlord]
>Elemental Mastery [Discount Warlord] [450 left]
>Logistics [Discount Warlord] [300 left]
>Motivate [Discount Warlord] [0 left]
>Pokemon Import (Import Beedrill) [Free because he was already a Pokemon]
>Move On

Assuming Our mathematics are correct, We have obtained a powerful ally indeed! In exchange for access to Our honey, this mighty beetle has agreed to protect Us! Ooohohohohohohohohoho~!
>>
>>46741653
You are now imagining that ice Motorcycle pumping steam out of it's exhaust.
>>
>>46743043
Makes as much sense as anything else. Jumper magic is best magic.
>>
>>46742340
>Once Upon A Time
What's that? I can't find it on the drive.
>>
>>46742786
Yes, they transfer. And yes, they'll be of appropriate low-level weapons tech. In KOTOR you'll have some vibroblades and blasters, in Ravenloft some masterwork swords and maybe a few healing potions, lasguns and maybe some bolters in 40K, etc. Standard or mook armament, don't expect things that are too flashy, if that makes sense. Not an excuse to, I dunno, have thousands of lightsabers.
>>
>>46743198
>transferring a company's worth of weapons from the 80s
>not flashy

Might wanna reword that.
>>
>>46743198
This was me, by the way. So it's as official as it can get.
>>
File: Once Upon a Time JumpChain.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
Once Upon a Time JumpChain.pdf
1 B, 486x500
>>46743195
It's under 'complete but need images'
>>
>>46740059
sorry, haven't been paying attention to the thread past couple of days
IIRC >>46740142 has it pretty much right, also you basically have glowing coals for eyes
>>
>>46743213
Point, fancy, special, you know what I mean. Yes, lots of explosions and bright lights. Sorry, I'm tired.
>>
>>46743272
You should sleep adequately and maintain a healthy lifestyle.
>>
>>46743247
Don't blame you for taking a sabbatical.

Also, thank you for the answer!
>>
>>46743222
It is? ...Wow. It was uploaded half a month ago and I didn't even notice. I feel stupid.

I was actually planning to change a lot of it before I uploaded to the drive, since I wasn't happy with the balance of the perks.

So, uh, are people going to be too mad if I change the perks for Minor Characters and Heroes?
>>
>>46743393
I wouldn't mind, just please don't change the villain ones
>>
>>46743421
Villain was the only one I was happy with. I was just worried the others didn't stack up very well compared to it.
>>
>>46743393
Yes.
>>
>>46743393
Go for it. Someone else fucked up and put it on, you should have free reign until you declare it finished.
>>
>>46743393
If it hadn't been up for a while, no. Since it wasn't finished and someone else uploaded it you shouldn't get too much about it, but there'll be some people who get angry anyway.
>>
>>46740059
Tendancy to disappear suddenly leaving cryptic clues for your companions to find you.
>>
>>46743393
You're good man, make your fixes.
>>
>>46743393
Go for it.
>>
Alright then, this is as good a time as any to stop procrastinating on it, I guess.
>>
>>46741733
>Does anyone ever not die in these?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pzYGWF6qrts
>>46743393
Feel free, if you think it would make it more interesting and balanced, especially if someone other than you updated it.
>>
>>46743704
*Posted.
>>
For the Vampire: The requiem cyoa, are coils of the dragon treated the same way as skills in that you can get the higher level ones without getting the lower ones?
>>
>>46736318
How did you get more than 1 soul?
>>
What are some high level jumps i should avoid as a new jumper? Also what are good mid level jumps I can take to expand my powers without being in too much danger? I'm trying to go for a John Constantine combined with Moon Knight style build
>>
>>46743929
Monster cat from Soul Eater, nine lives
>>
>>46736257
Which jumps let you offload your soul?
>>
>>46743929
Monster Cat in Soul Eater.
>nine souls to be exact.
>>
>>46743907
No. They're all individual powers that you can buy.
>>
>>46743968
The funny thing is, 9 SOULs would be almost, if not entirely, omnipotent in the Undertale universe. Though I think that's for monsters with human SOULs.
>>
What jumps let me simulate the powers of Ghost Rider?
>>
>>46743937
pokemon
>>
>>46744039
>skeleton form - Skullduggery Pleasant
>molten warrior - Light of Terra: Grand Day Out

as for the Penitence Stare and other things, have yet to work those out myself.
>>
>>46744039
>>46744061
http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/45794600/#q45805300
>>
>>46744003
Now the question is: What happens if you and the Companion you import to permanently fuse with both have Strong Soul from Soul Eater?
>>46744039
For the Penance Stare, Megalovania, For the wicked: The pain of death! from Devil Survivor, and Well of Souls from Hellgate London. For being a Skeleton, The Nightmare Before Christmas, and for the Motorcycle, take it in Infamous with Smoke Powers.
>>
>>46744061
Judge from Van Helsing is the closest I've found so far for Penitence Stare. Anyone know where I can find a vehicle powered by hellfire? Or at least a vehicle linked to my powers
>>
Anyone know which Jumps (if any) have brainwashing machines?

Asking for, um. Rehabilitative purposes.
>>
I really want both smoke and electricity powers from Infamous, is there anywhere I can get one of those two from another jump?
>>
>>46744186
... dude. Electrokinesis is a dime a fukken dozen.
>>
>>46744148
I'd say you'd probably be around Asriel with Chara's SOUL level, given that Asriel was a powerful young Boss Monster, and Chara has DETERMINATION surpassed only by Frisk him/her/themself.
>>
>>46744201
Can you give me some examples?
>>
>>46744166
Alpha Centauri has tech for that.
>>46744186
Electricity: Percy Jackson (Zeus, Other Storm Gods), Raildex, One Piece, Devil Fruit, Undertale, blah blah blah blah.
Smoke: Freeform Powers.
>>
>>46744236
There's a smoke devil fruit too.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 36

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.