[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sanguine Shields: Bringing it on Back Edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 41
File: ChapterBrother.jpg (116 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
ChapterBrother.jpg
116 KB, 1000x1000
I'd hate to see these guys go unfinished. so this is a thread to fluff up the Sanguine Shields, a chapter created using the Space Marine Creation Table. What we have so far.

https://1d4chan.org/wiki/Sanguine_shields
>Blood Angel Successors.
>Pure Geneseed.
>Founded as a Counter to new Xenos that Hypastistai Maximus the Furious became our figure of legend for driving to extinction.
>We live on a Feral Wasteland, ruling with a Stewardship.
>We like Armored Assaults.
>We are Codex Divergent.
>We have Totemistic Charms in the form of the silver skulls of our fallen brethren and the preserved hearts of our enemies. Keeps the bad luck away.
>Purity of Man.
>A little less than 2000 Marines in the chapter.
>Owned and controlled in secret by the Officio Assassinorum.
>We hate Chaos Space Marines, and they hate us.
>Warcry: Shield to Shield!/Mártyras Mou!

Run down crusaders, with a regiment's worth of warboy neophytes, Macedonian influences, and dark conspiracy behind it all?

What's not to love.

Remember to update the wiki and archive threads when possible.
>>
File: Dreadnaught.jpg (391 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
Dreadnaught.jpg
391 KB, 1000x1000
>>46254376
Some general discussion starters stolen from the last thread

>Whats a few Stratagems that the chapter utilizes in combat?
>Whats their fleet like?
>Whats a day in the Life of a child crusader Neophyte like?
>What's citizenship under the Shields like? Does it depend on the kind of world?
>How balls deep is the Officio in daily life?
>What are some ways we can actively de-sue these marines?
>What are some ways we can actively make them more interesting?
>What's chapter demeanor like?
>What's the Hegemon Aleksander the Magnificent, Polemarch of the Sanguine Shields like? Is he a different man now that he's in the Pimpnaught?
>How can we play up the Macedonian influences?
>How can we play up the post apoc influences?
>What would you like to see brought back?
>What do you think is integral to these guys?
>>
>>46254540
I'm going to try and actively fuck around on the wiki, so we can top these guys off real quick, so lets all try and come to some solid decisions
>>
File: thread.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
thread.pdf
1 B, 486x500
>>46254580
Repostan some "important" stuff
>>
File: other thread.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
other thread.pdf
1 B, 486x500
>>46254648
>>
File: other other thread.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
other other thread.pdf
1 B, 486x500
>>46254680
>>
File: one.jpg (52 KB, 400x500) Image search: [Google]
one.jpg
52 KB, 400x500
>>46254705
>>
File: two.jpg (106 KB, 400x500) Image search: [Google]
two.jpg
106 KB, 400x500
>>46254743
>>
File: Pointer.png (991 KB, 893x869) Image search: [Google]
Pointer.png
991 KB, 893x869
>>46254765
Aaaand that's all I think needs repostan. There was an emblem made, but I couldn't seem to find it anywhere. Lets focus on fucking this wiki's shit up, you guys!
>>
Mary sue mad max memes, 0/10, never fluff again.
>>
File: image.jpg (67 KB, 557x605) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67 KB, 557x605
>>46254376
Fuck yeah! Missed these guys

I still have my wiki organization from last thread down, so it might give us some idea as what to work for
>>
>>46254882
1 Summary
1.1 Codex Divergence
1.2 Special Equipment and Tactics
2 Aleksandria
2.1 Conquering of Rhatics
2.2 Settlements and Rule
3 Relations
3.1 Each Other
3.2 The Crusaders and the Imperium
3.3 The (xenos name)
4 Important Figures
5 Quotes
>>
>>46254881
Oh shit nigga, hey. Takin a break from playing with bugs?
>>
>>46255191
Yeah, I'm super unproductive in that thread, pretty much all my ideas get denied. No biggie
>>
>>46255258
My termites will rain supreme in terms of being ultra canon, just you watch me

Alright, since its basically just you and me right now, lets try and get this shit out of the way, give it the whole "add shit and call it done" yuanese approach.

Where you wanna start?
>>
>>46255321
No idea. I'd like to unfuck the wiki because some jack wagon went and put his own fucking imput in there
>>
>>46255085
>>46255645
This look good for structure? I'll start looking through it and seeing what's fucked and what isn't
>>
>>46255670
It's perfect
>>
>>46255810
Fuck it, I'm just gonna be a nigger and make us go through this post by post

>The Sanguine Shields are a successor chapter of the Blood Angels based on the planet Aleksandria, located in the Ultima Segmentum. The chapter was founded in M37 during the 22nd Founding by Brother Aleksander the Magnificent, a former member of the Sanguinary Guard, upon the orders of the Senatorum Imperialis. The chapter took part in the Great Culling, where it established links with both the Officio Assassinorum and the Adeptus Mechanicus. The Sanguine Shields are a non-Codex Astartes complaint chapter, and maintain a culture, chapter structure, and series of ranks different from those of the Blood Angels and their successors. The population of Aleksandria is divided between several hundred city states, termed demoi, which are nominally independent of the chapter. The chapter master of the Sanguine Shields rules Aleksandria as the Hegemon of the Aleksandrian League, but generally does not interfere in the affairs of the city states. The leaders of the city states are required to take an oath of loyalty to the chapter master upon their ascension.

The city states of Aleksandria maintain their own Imperial Guard regiments, termed Dune Riders, which favour hit-and-run tactics using light vehicles. As part of Aleksandria's tithe, the city states are required to send their best Dune Riders to the chapter. Most do not return, but those who survive are given the honour of becoming Neophytes. The chapter is based in the Kleisoura, an orbital battle station that acts as the chapter's fortress-monastery. The day-to-day running of the chapter is mainly done by the individual tagmata commanders, the archontes, due to injuries Polemarch Aleksander received during a skirmish with an Ork warband. The heads of the first and second tagmata, together with the head of the Tindanotai, form the Triumvirate, the chapter master's privy council, which rules during his absence.

Check out?
>>
>>46255944
>where it established links with both the Officio Assassinorum and the Adeptus Mechanicus
I'd cut the part out about the great culling

>The population of Aleksandria is divided between several hundred city states, termed demoi, which are nominally independent of the chapter.

I'd cut this out too, doesn't really fit in all that well

The whole second paragraph is fucked, in my opinion
>>
>>46256017
>The Sanguine Shields are a successor chapter of the Blood Angels based on the planet Aleksandria, located in the Ultima Segmentum. They diverge from the codex Astartes, and maintain a culture, chapter structure, and series of ranks different from other chapters, The Blood Angels and their successors. The chapter was founded in M37 during the 22nd Founding by Brother Aleksander the Magnificent, a former member of the Sanguinary Guard, upon the orders of the Senatorum Imperialis. The chapter took part in the Great Culling, where it gained the attention of the Mechanicus, who would later become a fixture on their planet, and provide aid to the Marines. The chapter master of the Sanguine Shields rules both as the Chapter-Master and as the Hegemon of the Aleksandrian League, but generally does not interfere in the affairs of the city states of their homeworld, Aleksandria.

>The chapter maintains an extremely large retinue of aspiriants known as Neophytes, who's undying devotion and crazed fanaticism bolster the chapter's ranks. The chapter is based in the Kleisoura, an orbital battle station that acts as the chapter's fortress-monastery. The day-to-day running of the chapter is mainly done by the individual tagmata commanders, the archontes, due to injuries Polemarch Aleksander received during a skirmish with an Ork WAAAGH. The heads of the first and second tagmata, together with the head of the Tindanotai, form the Triumvirate, the chapter master's privy council, which rules during his absence.

How's this? Only some minor reworkings, but still
>>
>>46255944
Wrong wrong wrong. Aleksander took part in the great culling before the creation of the chapter. The Mechanicus hates the Sanguine Shields.

The Triumvirate should be the Chief Librarian, Master Chaplain, and Artonches of the first Tagmata.

The Hegemon was interred fighting chaos after a secret suicide attempt.

>>46256017
The culling is important and the second paragraph is fine after some alteration.

This your first Sanguine Shields thread?
>>
>>46256732
>The culling is important
I just didn't like the way it was worded. It felt like the connections made between the Assasinorum and Mechanicus were't all that important

Same with the second paragraph. This is meant to be the overview of the chapter, shouldn't go into too much detail with the planet and stuff. Save that for their own parts of the wiki.

I wasn't disagreeing with any fluff, just how it was used
>>
>>46257002
I can try fucking around with it, if you want. Whish there was more people in here, desu senpai
>>
>>46257874
Absolutely, if you're still around
>>
File: image.jpg (61 KB, 400x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
61 KB, 400x500
I have all the pics saved. All of them!

WE MUST BRING THEM BACK!
>>
>>46260037
We're trying, here. If only just to finish it properly
>>
>>46254376
Why is it almost every homebrew chapter has a pure gene seed, mary sue backstory, and is codex divergent because fuk girleemun, seriously if you guys want a chapter that is mary sue play the ultramarines or grey knights, at least then you wouldn't look like a drooling autismal with your homebrew army spewing on about its retarded sue backstory to all the poor nerds you associate yourselves with, nice colour scheme though
>>
image.jpg
61 KB, 400x500
>>46260037
>>
image.jpg
61 KB, 400x500
>>46260187
>>
>>46260133
Rolled for those and just built off it. If anything, these guys just spout a bunch of purple poetry about being noble and stuff, but are just puppets being manipulated, with no real teeth of their own
>>
I think the next few things to flesh out could be...fleet size. What kind of initiation process do they have for space marines. What are some heroes of the chapter?
>>
>>46260529
>initiation process
You mean like the actual ritual of becoming a marine? Because we have the requirements all figured out
>>
File: image.png (18 KB, 800x500) Image search: [Google]
image.png
18 KB, 800x500
>>46260393
>>
I always find the most cool part of a chapter is the way it handles combat. These guys fight with power sword and a type of boarding shield, no? How do they fight, entirely power weapons? What formations, what tendencies?
>>
File: Hive_city.jpg (15 KB, 200x400) Image search: [Google]
Hive_city.jpg
15 KB, 200x400
The cleansing of Saraphan IX (568 M38)

A mass insurrection overwhelmed the planetary defense forces stationed on the Hiveworld Saraphan IX of the Saraphan system located in a central locus of Segmentum Ultima. Rising quickly and without warning, the rebellion overran essential defense and communications infrastructure for the orbital defense network orbitting Saraphan, before turning the weapons on the strongpoints of the Imperial defense, annihilating the great majority of the Hive world's defenders.

Besieged and trapped inside the capital hive city Ascension, planetary governor Aldreius Hess sent a distress signal throughout the sector, calling on any and all Imperial fleets in the region to liberate the planet. Answering the call were war vessels from warfleet Ultima of the Imperial navy and the battle barge Deliverance of the Sanguine Shields chapter of Adepus Astartes, bearing over 400 space marines under the command of Archontes Darius Plachon of the 4th Tagma.

Arriving in Saraphan orbit, the Imperial relief fleet struggled to establish conditions for a landing while the planet's orbital defenses remained intact. After a projected skirmish, the fleet eventually punched a hole through the defense network, allowing them to bombard the outskirts of the capital in wake of a large scale mechanized landing spearheaded by the Sanguine Shields.

Arriving on the planet unimpeded, the Sanguines roared into the capital, quickly laying waste to the hordes of traitors surrounding the lower levels, thundering through the disparate rebels in a fast and brutal shock assault. Forced to abandon their vehicles to advance into the cramped environment of the hive itself, the battle companies of the Sanguine Shields led the advance contingent of Imperial guardsmen in an assault on the lower levels, attempting to cut off the insurrectionists from the outside before culling their way through the upper levels as they aimed to link up with the surviving defense forces.

tbc...?
>>
>>46260973
I hope it has a sinister twist about the reality of the mission
>>
>>46260885
I believe it was stated that they used Shield Wall formations when on foot using Power Spear/Melta combo weapon, the tip of the spear being able to let of an explosive charge, or somesuch like that. I can't exactly remember.

>>46260973
This is great, continue!
>>
>>46261079
Well, they're armored assault, so I guess if we wanted to be almost retarded we could incorporate testudo formation into their doctrine
>>
>>46260973
cont.

Tearing through the terrified rabble of traitors, the Sanguine Shields succeed with making contact with the surviving defense forces on the upper levels. Commanding the survivors to reconsilidate on the lower levels and block the possibility of escape while the fresher, better equipped relief force of guards strike out for other hotzones outside Ascension, the Sanguine Shields go about combing the upper levels for straggling bands of insurrectionists, hunting them down and purging them in a harsh and meticulous fashion.

The bloody purge of the upper levels is soon concluded and untold millions of traitors have been annihilated. Calling off the shoot on sight order for the guards contingent blockading the lower levels, the Sanguine Shields descend only to be fired on by their supposed allies in a wretched betrayal. Caught in a terrible crossfire, many brothers fall as the Astartes are pushed back into the upper levels in a hasty, disorganized retreat action, with the marines forces scattered throughout the labyrinthine construct of the hive. Cut off from support from the relief force now tied up on the outskirts of ascension with enemies swarming both above and below, Darius' enraged company strong force of Astartes strike once more for the upper levels, determined to wipe out the traitorous defense forces and bring the Emperor's justice down on the traitor leader Aldreius Hess.

As they advance through the hive, more of their scattered brothers reform into the ranks, and they tear through the mismatched traitors with a terrible vengeance. Crushing all resistance before them with an almost bestial fury, Darius and his contingent quickly succeed in capturing Hess. Demanding an answer for why he instigated such a grisly bloodbath on his own planet, Darius offered Hess a quick and generous death by bolter if he would explain exactly what had transpired here.

Tbc...?
>>
>>46261518
Good shit so far
>>
File: Breach-p2.jpg (33 KB, 438x587) Image search: [Google]
Breach-p2.jpg
33 KB, 438x587
Chapter Master: Nero (Obvious Ref is obvious ref)

1st Company is called Praetorians (Obvious ref is obvious ref).

By the way, make a small indent/gap on top of their shields, so they could shoot with their shields on, just like the SPESS MEHREENS legions of old.
>>
>>46261518
Cont.

Quivering in fear, governor Hess scrambled to explain what was happening; He had aligned himself with cultists from the Alpha Legion that promised him favour with the dark gods in return for complicity in a grand sacrifice to the blood god Khorne. So long as the grates and steel of Ascension ran red with the blood of millions of forlorn souls, he could attain eternity in daemonhood. He had orchestrated everything at the behest of his dark benefactors in order to lure the Imperium and have them sacrifice the planet's population and then be subsequently consumed themselves.

Struggling in Plachon's grasp, Hess begged to be released so he could reach the center of the ritual in a chamber beneath the communications array in the neighbouring hive of Endymion before he became a sacrifice himself. Choking for air with Darius' hand clasped around his throat, the traitor hissed with promises of eternal life and pleasure if the Astartes cooperated. His heresy clear, Darius snapped his neck in his hand, before casting him over a nearby railing into the dark abyss below.

Darius spoke out to his brother Astartes scattered throughout the hive over his vox, ordering them to regroup and prepare to breach the heretics barring their path on the lower levels, but noone responded.

The Astartes of the Sanguine Sheilds descended the blood soaked corridors of Ascension once more. As they marched on, they came across a group of fallen brothers. Moving closer to inspect their wounds, the marines were disturbed; the large blast zones riddling their power armour were consistent with bolter fire, an armament restricted only to fellow marines.

At this moment, a brother Phalanges called out to the Archon; his auspex scanner was picking up several blips approaching cautiously from multiple directions all around them. Realizing what was to come, Darius Plachon called out to his brothers to preapre for battle; the Alpha Legion approaches.
>>
>>46261896
We already have a chapter master
>>
>>46261896
>>46264242
I solve for both of you. Nero was a former chapter master, though Nero was his last name...o. He is dead now, but is a figure of legend. I see no problem with Praetorians, and if there is a problem with them, just make them the Chapter masters personal guard. done and done.
>>
>>46265427
But I thought Aleksander founded the chapter
>>
>>46262762
>>46261518
>>46260973
Tbc or is it that the end? I'll add it to the wiki if it is
>>
>>46267794
Just put it on there and add to it when it's done
>>
>>46261896
Aleksander is the only Chapter Master the have, as he's their link to the Officio. Without him, they loose their puppet.

Praetorians are the name of a Guard regiment and would cause confusion.
>>
Alright I got a question, how vulnerable room chaos are the shields? I don't think we've ever discussed it since the first thread
>>
>>46270340
>how vulnerable room chaos are the shields?
You mean how susceptible they are to the ruinous powers? Id say a good amount would turn to khorne thanks to redthirst and black rage, but these guys don't seem to get around that much
>>
>>46269622
Praetors works, there's a chapter with that in the name, although it's not really a Greek term
>>
>>46270735
I'm pretty sure Somatophylakes was the name of Alexander the Great's guards
>>
>>46270411
Yea thas worded a lot better than my sentence haha. I would think that our black rage and red thirst victims are controlled quite well with the whole death company dedicated to them and all
>>
>>46270864
These guys seem to revel in battle though. Not to a huge extent, but they still. I'm saying a decent amount of khorntes
>>
>>46270945
Yeah it makes sense that a couple of guys every decade or so take killing for the emperor a bit to far and start yelling khorne followers signature phrase
>>
>>46271141
I guess possibly malal, but you know, canon and all
>>
File: Untitled.png (995 KB, 623x743) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
995 KB, 623x743
Thoughts?
>>
>>46260885
Diagonal phalanx, good for forward movement
>>
>>46271710
Good point, what other kinds of weaponry besides power spears would they use? Lightning claws seem alright for some black company members
>>
>>46271998
Chainswords and power swords, duh

As for ranged, bolter combi flamer?
>>
>>46272780
I think we rolled heavy bolters in an earlier thread
>>
>>46270820
>Somatophylakes was the name of Alexander the Great's guards
Works for me, should that be the name for our sanguinary guard?
>>
>>46271710
Shit nigga, you know what kind of shield that is? Could work for what ours is instead of a modified boarding shield
>>
Alright guys, I'm around for a little, I can update the wiki, what should I throw up there?
>>
>>46278215
Put up the pics, at least. Not sure what else ou should put up.
>>
>>46278375
Well, as of right now, there's not much outside of organization wankery and some important figures

I'll get on the pictures
>>
>>46278454
I'll post some stratagems here in a few
>>
>>46278825
My fucking man

I'm still chugging along on Hua Yuan, too
>>
>>46254765
Anyone know what colors are used for the red and tan? I need to know for reasons
>>
>>46278981
#960200 Red
#EADAA2 Tan.
>>
File: profile-picture-1446319173.jpg (693 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
profile-picture-1446319173.jpg
693 KB, 1200x1200
>>46279013
Thanks brother, that helped a lot
>>
>>46279054
No prob!
#00FFFF Cyan
#E3DAC9 Bone
#36494F Charcoal
#241E4E Purple.

Here are the other colors.
>>
>>46279235
Fuck yeah!
>>
>>46279400
Whoops, forgot this one.
#BCC6CC Metallic Silver
>>
File: Thumbs-and-Ammo-15.jpg (85 KB, 600x440) Image search: [Google]
Thumbs-and-Ammo-15.jpg
85 KB, 600x440
>>46279523
Doing the emperor's work, anon
>>
>>46280247
Thanks, Anon!

Might I ask why you needed the colors?
>>
>>46280352
Reasons. Drawthread reasons

I figured I might as well, and it definitely wouldn't hurt. We already have so much good art that it really doesn't change much, though
>>
>>46280424
Sounds cool! Thanks Anon!
>>
>>46280552
I'm doing it for the scouts, considering how important they are to this chapter
>>
Nero, Captain of the Death Company, '
Caesar, Captain of the First Company ,'Phylakes'
Leon, Captain of the Second Company, 'Hoplites'
Tra'an, Captain of the third Company
Don, Captain of the forth Company
Barca, Captain of the Fifth Company,'Terror'
>>
They also have ties to a Mysterious minor SoB detachment, known as the Pytho Priestesses
>>
>>46280843
>>46280984
I've got no problems with this. If everyone's cool, I'll add it
>>
>>46280843
Nero would be the head Chaplain then.

Which I'm totally fuckin fine with
>>
>>46280984
No.

Maybe.
>>
>>46281315
What's the issue here, guy. If its kept something small like that, I've got nothing wrong with it
>>
>>46281364
I mean, it just feels like a little much, you know?
>>
Anyone want to make a sector? Most projects as of late revolve around Warpstorms, Hua Yuan, Sunken Angels, these guys, Bolts of Hammerwatch, one other thing...

Might be cool?
>>
>>46281528
I do, belive you me, but if its a little aside, like a one sentence blurb, its alright, I think
>>
Let's call it the 'Castalian' Sector.

Centred around the Homerian slit (Aptly called, considering several warbands of the Emperor's children has decided to become permanent residents) at the edge of the system, called the Wenlock Edge. Only the Imperial Fortress, 'Silurius' stands against such blatant heresy.
>>
>>46282106
The Angels Apostate are the enemies of the Chapter.

And I meant for several projects, so perhaps it can be a conquered world in the eastern Fringe, close to Hua Yuan/Dalal?
>>
>>46282170
>Angels Apostate
Damn, taking it way fucking back

Might as well include the dudes who rip peoples hearts out at that point
>>
>>46282170
Deep within the Homerian slit, Slanneshi bands of the Emperor's children waged eternal against the Angel Apostates. Desperate, the apostates conduct frequent raids into Imperial space for slaves, recruits, equipment and gene seed. Thus, they seek conflict against the Sanguine Shields in the sector and often both sides will skirmish
>>
>>46282196
But anon, the Angles Apostate weren't shit.

And this has been decided since thread one, as it mirrors Alexander the Great's Indian campaign
>>
>>46282450
>But anon, the Angles Apostate weren't shit.
Sort of touche, if they would have gotten past their first thread, but I'm okay with these guys being the enemy I kinda just got this confused with the Thunder Devil chapter thread. What were those heart guys called again? I drew something for them, and I can't remember what it was
>>
>>46282486
Cardinal Knights. Awesome name, terrible everything else.

Besides, having the Angels Apostate, what with them being a blank slate let's us dock around a lot more.

Besides. It's canon bub, no sense changing it now
>>
aight niggas, I'm off top bed. I'll update the wiki more when I'm doing shit tomorrow. Try not to let this die, please. I'd like to see these guys done
>>
>>46282635
>Cardinal Knights
Thanks guy, that was starting to really bother me

I didn't fuck around with the wiki as much as I would have liked, but I'll keep trying until this gets done. Try to keep the thread alive for me, would ya please? I'd make things a ton easier
>>
>>46282772
I still have to crank out those stratagems
>>
How about making one of the armoured Assault or infantry tagmas a dedicated anti-armor group that often splits it's forces among the other tagmas instead of assaulting/defending on its own?
>>
>>46283212
I'm cool with it
>>
>>46254540
>SHIELDS THEY WERE!
>>
As promised.

>Stratagems of the Sanguine Shields

>Anvil of Gordian- An adaptation of Steel Rain and other Codex maneuvers, the Tears of Baal requires greater precision, fearless Hypastistai, and skilled armour crews. The Tears of Baal, or Blood Rain, consists of three waves of drop insertions, boxing in the enemy. The fore insertion will be the Devastors, the second, Hypastistai, then the final, the Armour and any aspirant Neophytes that will already be on the ground. This insertion is performed in the bulk of the enemy formation, or fired into the enemy itself. What distinguishes Tears of Baal from Steel Rain is that it is simply a maneuver in which Marines can move into another stratagem with ease through proper positioning. Then the stratagem moves into the second phase after dropping pod insertion. The Devastors confront the head of the enemy in an attempt to push them back, whilst the Hypastistai maneuver against the flank of the enemy alongside the wild human neophytes which pushes the enemy into slowly advancing armour.

>Trident of Oceanus- This stratagem focuses on three elements of armour which charge the enemy head on before, at the last minute, diverging so that the outward prongs move out and attack the flanks. The "shaft" of three Trident, composed of wild neophytes and their ramshackle vehicles and mounted space marines, likewise splits in two and reforms the Trident with the middle prong and drives through the enemy before reforming with the flanking prongs.
>>
>>46284844
These are awesome.
Good job Anon!
>>
>>46284844
Aw fuck yeah dude
>>
>>46284844
I'll add them when I get home, nice job, guy
>>
File: sanguineshieldtact.jpg (377 KB, 1000x1053) Image search: [Google]
sanguineshieldtact.jpg
377 KB, 1000x1053
One of the basic bolter grunts.
It' a recolour of one of my sketches, cause I'm a lazy fucker.
>>
>>46288843
Fuck damn I wish I knew how the gallery works, that shits fantastic
>>
>>46288843
Glorious. This is amazing.
>>
File: image.jpg (772 KB, 1280x1656) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
772 KB, 1280x1656
>>46288843
>that's capital T tender, buddy
>>
>>46288843
If you're still around, could you try a chaplain or librarian
>>
>>46291052
Did we ever nail down names for those?
>>
>>46284844
Wow I fucked up the first one badly.

Tears of Baal and the Anvil of Gordian was two different maneuvers, but I considered that they weren't unique enough to justify them, so I combined them. Sorry for the logical errors.
>>
>>46291190
I think so, but I'll have to go back and check
>>
>>46291233
Gots it my man
>>
>>46267794
I had intended to add more if there was interest, but wound up getting side tracked playing videogames. I have a conclusion in mind if you'd like me to write it out.
>>
>>46292032
Finish it, you fool.
>>
>>46292032
Should totally finish it
>>
Alright, I'm here and debatably queer, and ready to go through old threads. Anything I should keep an eye out for?
>>
>>46294130
If you see anything particularly interesting, or summat that catches your eye, report back here for discussion.
>>
>>46282106
Exactly how Silurian are you? Wenlock's not the first place you expect to find here.
>>
>>46294158
Aye aye captain
>>
>>46294130
Get Arbites history up there
>>
>>46297020
Remember what thread that was in?
>>
>>46298007
Uhh...no.
>>
>>46298366
S'all good. I'll just check when I get a sec
>>
>>46298366
>>46298007
Sanguine Shields:Home and Hearth Edition.
>>
>>46298447
Fuck yeah! I'm on that shit. Good distraction from work
>>
>>46298447
>>46298505
Things kept getting in the way, but I got the major posts down. I need sleep, so I'll clean things up and post it tomorrow
>>
>>46300367
alright, sounds good if you actually do it. Progress on the horizon!
>>
File: 1458485549251.gif (838 KB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
1458485549251.gif
838 KB, 720x404
If this chapter doesnt have a spacemarine wielding two shields(One can be a "power shield" that functions like a thunderhammer) ill be very disappointed in you /tg/
>>
>>46301855
Dumb and campy, but also badass. I think it can work

>Brother Peristokles, the Eternal Bulwark, assails his foes in the fashion of the Primarch Rogal Dorn, assaulting with defense!
>>
>>46301855
Well I did write up a character , who is on the wiki, named Javarian Eternal wall who does use two shields
>>
>>46302106
Damn it, fa/tg/uys do it again
>>
I mentioned this in one of the earlier threads but I don't remeber the response. I like the idea of the elite guards or maybe first company having these face power helmets, think like Dante's helmet or something similar to Stormcast eternals helmets (I don't play fantasy so correct me if I'm wrong)? I know it's not Macedonian or mad max like but I think it could work with these guys for some reason
>>
>>46302187
I was thinking on writing up some more fluff for him becuase I fucking love the idea of a bonefied badass that uses two shields
>>
Thunder Shield bash?
>>
Maybe we're getting to the point where we can write about the fleet and some chapter Relics? Cuz, I think it'd be cool if javarian, being a champion and all, had a one of a kind thunder hammer Storm shield or two of a kind and had both of them? Maybe some artificer armour that helps absorb shock so he is even more of an unmovable wall
>>
>>46302225
Forgot pic, anon
>>
File: image.jpg (435 KB, 873x627) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
435 KB, 873x627
>>46302225
Don't the sanguinary guard do that? I think it's perfectly fine idea, and I'm in full support. Who's face should it be based off of? Also, old Greek helmets used to have bronzed metal beards I thought looked cool. I'd like to add those, if it's cool
>>
File: image.jpg (24 KB, 236x330) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24 KB, 236x330
>>46302389
Any fluff is good fluff, so long as it's all in agreement. Could be maybe there's Pistons in the shield that drive a spike into the ground, making it doubly unmovable? I like the idea of the armor a lot, I think we should flesh this guy out some more

>>46302575
Pic related was what I was talking about with the beard
>>
>>46302389
>>46302225

Let's not make these guys TOO special. The Mechanicus does hate them, and the only reason they have two Contemptors and a shit load of armour is to force them to train Techmarines or precious technology is going to get wrecked.
>>
>>46302575
Holy shit how did I not think.of them but yes pretty much them
>>
>>46302939
Yea so significantly less Relics than a regular chapter or perhaps becuase of the massive crusades they get some nifty stuff every once in while
>>
>>46302939
So basically like the Minotaurs, but without the bad rep and the good shit,

I can live with that.
>>
>>46303361
EXACTLY. The Sanguine Shields are bargain bin Minotaurs, but the Officio doesn't use them so heavy handedly, or obviously.
>>
>>46303361
Yea pretty much like them except
"This is quite an interesting Plasma gun dating to the Dark age of technology. How do we use it mechanic's?"
"...."
"Oh well guess we'll have to rip it apart until we figure out how it works and then try to put it back together"
"N-no wait y"
"Oh no no no no don't worry yourself you busy mechanicus. We will surely figure it out. Goodbye for now!"
>>
File: s mask.jpg (99 KB, 243x403) Image search: [Google]
s mask.jpg
99 KB, 243x403
So something like that?
Just slap an iron halo and it will be good to go
>>
>>46303560
No
>>46302939
>>
After becoming the eternal wall, Javarian was gifted two of the chapters rare Relics: the scutum tonituri. Powerful scutum pattern power shields with long forgotten technology that allows the user to strike with near the force of a thunder hammer and with protection of a storm shield.
>>
>>46302939
Damn but the Sanguine Shields are supported by the Offico Assassinorum clandestinely, right? There is a whole lot of Assassinorum equipment, relics and lore we could exploit.

Like for instance, a... C'tan Phase Sword?
>>
ANYONE GOT MINIS
>>
>>46305093
The officio doesn't really care about them besides steering them in the right direction to aid their own needs
>>
>>46305221
Even so, it leaves some room for imagination. They don't have to be supplied by the Officio directly. But they could retain/'found' some 'relics' etc.
>>
>>46305311
I guess we could use that as an excuse for why they even have new Relics besides some from when they were created
>>
File: Mentors_Chapter_Colour_Scheme.jpg (173 KB, 400x594) Image search: [Google]
Mentors_Chapter_Colour_Scheme.jpg
173 KB, 400x594
>>46303504
In that case, why not get them to have close ties to the Mentors.
>>
>>46305500
In that case,

3 C'tan phase swords were 'found'/'gifted' to the honorable chapter, Sanguine Shields on the corpse-strewn battleground of Orkadok.

The dead space marines of a chapter known as the Antigon fought valiantly to the last man against the orks. The Sanguine Shields while scavenging and stripping anything of use so that to deny the Orks their valuable 'loota'. They found the Xenos artifacts. Mysteriously, Chapter Master, Aleksander seem to recognise their origins and command Sanguine Shield to leave this dead world behind immediately and put up warning beacons in every direction.

Of the 3 Xenos artifacts, each were reforged. One served as Aleksander 's personal sowrd known as Iphos. The other became the spear, Logos, given to the Chapter Champion. The last became the dread weapon named in the memory of the fallen chapter, known only in Chapter records as the Antigon.
>>
>>46306166
I'd say Aleksander's didn't get a sword made for him cuz dreadnought and all. I'd like if the 3 phase Swords were each given to, head chaplain, head Librarian, and 1st company captain
>>
>>46306008
Sorry, I'm not overly familiar with the mentors
>>
>>46306187
So
Nero (The Head Chaplain) shall have Iphos, as a melee side-arm

Caesar shall have Logos as the Captain of the 1st Company.

Let's keep the third a mystery yet as one of the chapter's precious 'relics'
>>
>>46306187
>>46306230
Let's uh...not do that
>>
>>46306262
We could always whitewash it as 'mysterious' power swords from a fallen chapter, with superior cutting ability. Of its make, only Aleksander knows
>>
>>46306230
>Caesar
These guys are more Greek than roman
>>
>>46306352
But why?
>>
>>46306825
A plot device to link them to the Officio, as well as to give them some more relics
>>
>>46306876
Maybe if just the chief librarian or Aleksander has it
>>
>>46306876
>>46307757

See that's the thing, they already have a link to the Officio, via Aleksander's less than honest past, it's not supposed to obvious. They don't need something super special to loudly declare their allegiance.

Besides they already have Eversor Tindanotai
>>
>>46307886
I getcha, man

I kinda want to make an openly Assasinorum aligned chapter now, I think I'll give it a shot
>>
File: Darkness_settles_in.jpg (35 KB, 500x386) Image search: [Google]
Darkness_settles_in.jpg
35 KB, 500x386
>>46292360
>>46293015

Starting to think it might be better if someone else wrapped this up. The general plot idea was to have members of the captain's retinue revealed as Alpha Legion in disguise as they're engaging the traitors in front of them and for the fighting to get super bloody for the sanguines, then have em carve their way to Endymion and wind up having resort to an unauthorized exterminatus to prevent Seraphan IX being pulled into the warp and turned into a daemon world, just for the Officio Assassinorum to blackmail them into forming a "hidden company" from the survivors of the incident at their beck and call for all kinds of dicey stuff under the leadership of the now dreadnought clad Darius.

I sat down and tried having a crack at it this morning but I ran into a wall because it's all in 3rd person in a sort of wishy washy past tense which some times meanders into present tense which makes it difficult to effectively describe the ambush without dialog. On top of this, videogames beckon.

I can redouble my efforts if there's a calling for this to be completed by me, but otherwise I'm more than comfortable handing off writing duties for this to the highly capable hands of this thread.
>>
>>46307886
It's nothing special. Just a few glowing swords/spear that seems to cut better than regular power swords.

They are TOTALLY not XENOS in origin. They belong to a fallen Chapter who got done in by Orks and certainly NOT Ork SNipers.
>>
>>46307886
It's just a small little hint man (Doesn't have to take anything away from the Chapter or make it special)
>>
>>46308288
>>46308322
Can you trust me that these things are a bridge too far? I literally stopped OPing because folks were calling them Sueflakes. Why feed into it?

>>46308052
I think that's best. These guys are post apocalyptic Macedonians with a couple neat vehicles that forces the Mechanicus to cooperate.
>>
>>46308605
>I literally stopped OPing because folks were calling them Sueflakes
I never got that, there's nothing suey about these guys. It's not like they win every battle, most of the forces have near suicidal levels of fanaticism, are lead by a lying, hypocritical old man, and no matter how much purple rhetoric they spout, they're just a disposable tool to do an amoral organizations budding

Also, who gives a shit. As long as you don't think they're sue and there's still interests, all shitposting does is makes it smell a little
>>
>>46308682
Because phase blades are a bridge too far.

Anyways. The big thing that kept Hua Yuan alive was an interesting world. Do we want to get into the Regiments or any of that stuff?
>>
>>46309403
I just meant these guys, not the phaser blade.

>world building
I guess that'd be a good thing to work on. As of now, they're city states very loosely tied together by the marines, each with their own guard. Where to first, captain?
>>
>>46308682
It's mostly just because they're marines and that inherently makes them tread the line. They're the ultimate warriors of mankind, the Emperor's angels of death who know no fear.

If we'd made a macedonian themed guardsmen regiment on a mad max world that's under the OA's thumb no one would be pulling the sue card.
>>
>>46281560
I've started a unified sector thread over at >>46312006
If people were interested
>>
>>46310870
Yeah, I guess that makes sense. It's just that these guys are somewhat interesting, is all
>>
One thing that we could address is unit insignia.
The Shields seem to follow the general structure of a codex chapter, albeit on a larger scale, right?
So would they use the standard designations for Tactical, Assault, Support, and Elite?
How do they differentiate companies on their armour? I'd prefer to have the company number on one of the knee pads, personally, to keep the colour scheme pristine.
What about numerals, I went for greek ones in the last picture I made, but I've seen roman ones being used some threads earlier.
>>
Anyone got deathwatch rules for these guys?
>>
>>46312894
Oh shit! That's a good idea. Primarily power-weapons based would be fin

>>46312812
Well, back in the day, Aleksander's heavy Calvary would paint laurel wreaths on their helmets to signify rank. Most greeks would use colored cloaks or special equipment to signify their rank. I could search other greek militarys for how they did theirs, for instance Galatians used to where face masks
>>
File: galatians.jpg (89 KB, 736x546) Image search: [Google]
galatians.jpg
89 KB, 736x546
>>46302225
>>46302575
ancient galatians had a pretty bitchin mask that we could use
>>
>>46313331
I honestly would avoid varying company colours, unless they take up minimal space on the armour.

I think sticking to the Insignia Astartes would be a good idea. It's rules are loose enough to allow for plenty customization while providing a good structure.
>>
>>46313807
Cowls or capes or just some sort of fabric could work. Laurel Wreaths could work
>>
>>46312894
I'll see if I can't get the rulebooks from the pdf thread
>>
File: laurel.jpg (148 KB, 400x414) Image search: [Google]
laurel.jpg
148 KB, 400x414
>>46315963
I dont see how 9 differently coloured capes could be made to work with the current scheme.
Going with the laurels might work, though.
Could have the center part where the laurels meet have the company colour/symbol. Pic related.
>>
>>46316979
Maybe not colors, but colors and patterns. Maybe like three tiers, red, gold and purple, with patterns varring on rank or position within, or something
>>
>>46317171
This sounds really good to me, color of Cape accompanying the right shoulder I. E tagma Captains have a purple cape and purple shoulder
>>
>>46317314
Giving every marine a cape feels kinda goofy to me.
>>
>>46317464
Only the ones that need it. Normal battlebrothers don't need it
>>
>>46317788
Still leaves us to decide how the different tagmas' rank-and-file distinguish themselves from each other.
>>
>>46317464
I was thinking only high ranking members, tagma Captains, champions, etc
>>
>>46317918
Standard bears?
>>
File: image.jpg (73 KB, 1023x199) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
73 KB, 1023x199
>>46317918
Inscribing a on the shield
>>
>>46318631
This is a good idea
>>
File: image.jpg (144 KB, 640x304) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
144 KB, 640x304
>>46318667
Only if the vast majority are armed with shields. I think this should be the case, even standard weaponry like bolters could use them. Devastator squads I don't know, however
>>
>>46288843
This is fucking A, man. All your shit is
>>
>>46288843
Yo, my man, if you're still around, could you draw a version of this with a bolter and a shield?
>>
>>46284844
>Tears of Baal and the Anvil of Gordian was two different maneuvers, but I considered that they weren't unique enough to justify them, so I combined them. Sorry for the logical errors.

Stratagems up, my man
>>
>>46312894
Shoot, I'd love to see them in a Deathwatch game, especially sonce I've been here since the 1st thread, and I'm happy that this is still going on!

I've never played Deathwatch. :(

Or 40k
>>
>>46320706
#noice

Might do more later on.
>>
>>46321028
>I've never played Deathwatch. :(
>Or 40k
neither have I, but I've been in every creation thread since the Conservators
>>
>>46321057
I've been inalmost every creation thread since Hua Yuan. You've beaten me!
>>
>>46321110
Don't tell anyone, but I was the OG OP of hua yuan. I just bought some marines, though, so its now justified
>>
>>46321152
Only if you tell no one that I was the OG OP for about 12+ creation threads. I have too much fun with them. I will not tell which ones I OP'd for.
>>
I was thinking about what their shields are, and I think they should be a Modified Suppression shield, made to fit Astartes rather than Arbites. Either that, or some unique pattered Storm Shield, Combat Shield, or Boarding shield
>>
>>46321283
Yeah, sounds good to me.

>>46319972
The fact that there's actual shields for the models is awesome.
>>
>>46321303
https://www.forgeworld.co.uk/en-EU/Space-Marine-Boarding-Assault-Upgrade-Set
The price isn't so bad. My only issue is what to use for the spear
>>
>>46321326
Well, don't the White Scars use Power Lances/Spears?

If they made a model for those we could use them?
>>
File: BaalPredator05.png (494 KB, 732x544) Image search: [Google]
BaalPredator05.png
494 KB, 732x544
Could we give them a bunch of Blood Angel STC and artificer equipment, as well? (Seeing as how they are a successor chapter and all)
>>
>>46321420
>Blood Angel STC
Absolutely.

>artificer equipment
No.
>>
>>46321393
Could convert fantasy models with spears, I suppose
>>
>>46321393
Maybe I'm retarded, but I can't find anything on Forgeworld for it
>>
>>46321518
They just might now have them, I suppose.

Anyone got the Deathwatch rules?
This post makes me want to know.
>>46312894
>>
>>46321579
Meant >not have them.
I'm tired.
>>
>>46321579
Er, never played it, but if someone provided an example, I can try at them
>>
>>46321283
Storm shields are sort of rare, so it should be a heavy version of a Combat shield. Unless you guys want to keep the electro-shocks that a suppression shield has. Could make for some interesting tactics, but its more of an arbites thing and seems like a little much
>>
Hey guys, I don't remember, what was these guy's relation to the mechanicus? I remember it being something a little special. Just need to know for some writeups
>>
>>46316779
I found a pdf.

http://download1490.mediafire.com/2zfo68lwg8wg/jfq52ulojf6gcv7/Deathwatch+-+DW04+-+Rites+of+Battle+%28oef%29.pdf
>>
>>46322180
>http://download1490.mediafire.com/2zfo68lwg8wg/jfq52ulojf6gcv7/Deathwatch+-+DW04+-+Rites+of+Battle+%28oef%29.pdf
Fuck yeah, hombre. I asked the 40k roleplay general for help, hopefully they won't be cocks
>>
>>46322168
Mechanicus hates them
>>
>>46322282
Awesome!
>>
>>46322296
>One easy trick to get heresy level tech in weeks!
>>
File: image.jpg (216 KB, 780x780) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
216 KB, 780x780
>>46322296
>>46322339
>>
>>46322296
I'm trying to figure out a reason why these guys have their own pattern shields and whatever power spears they have, but I'm having touble. Any suggestions?
>>
They shouldn't, in my opinion, just combat shields with a peculiar shape. The less we can make special about the guys the better
>>
>>46323061
>The less we can make special about the guys the better
These guys are about powered close quarters combat on a large scale. Its okay being special, its just when it gets to be too much or too one-sided that its a problem
>>
>>46321326
How about knockoff Guardian Spears?
>>
File: IMG_6827.jpg (145 KB, 1067x1600) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6827.jpg
145 KB, 1067x1600
>>46323164
Captcha ate my picture.
>>
Why not?

One thing you guys should take note:

Even if the Mechanicus hate them so much, the blood Angels have well-renowned Artificers that almost rival that of the Salamanders and Iron hands

It's not a big leap to say that some of that 'tradition' is passed on to a successor chapter, along with some Blood Angel exclusive STC equipment (Much like the Dark Angels and the unforgiven)
>>
>>46323189
Smaller tip, but I think that would work
>>
File: shield.jpg (66 KB, 744x299) Image search: [Google]
shield.jpg
66 KB, 744x299
>The Scutum Pattern combat shield fuses elements of the Synford Pattern Lockshield, Astartes Storm Shield, and Hydraphur Patterm Suppression Shield. The Scutum is considerably larger than it's cousin, the Combat Shield, and require to be held like the Storm Shields, restricting one hand to solely operating the shield. Its design was compromises between size, defense, and mass production, trading stronger protective field for increased size, and large scale manufacturing. The shield itself shares a similar shape to the Hydraphur Suppression shield sans glass viewing port, covering a large, rectangular section of a Marine's armor. It has been outfitted with a function similar to the Synford Pattern Lockshield, having the ability to lock with adjacent shields, creating a steadfast bulwark.

What do you guys think?
>>
>>46323353
>>46323061
It isn't really anything particularly unique, just a uniquely shaped combat shield with an added function of being able to lock together. Combat shields are already pretty common
>>
>>46323353
I like it, but also how about it integrates with the black carapace (unless regular combat/power shields already do and if they do forgive me for not knowing) and requires quite a bit of training to use correctly making it very unfavourable to other astartes not associated with the chapter
>>
>>46323600
Yes, I'm alright with that. It also needs to be reworked to sound more like its just a normal combat shield that's bigger and needs to be weilded
>>
>>46323689
>>46323600
The main reason only these guys use it is because it's tailored to their tactics. Minotaurs or Celestial Lions don't need heavy, bulky shields meant for large close combat formations. That, and the shields are kinda unknown
>>
>>46323600
Black carapace is too sue. Just have it be a large Combat Shield related to the ones the Arbites use, just Astartes size.

In fact, have them be relatively common, just no one uses them.
>>
>>46324166
>Black carapace is too sue. Just have it be a large Combat Shield related to the ones the Arbites use, just Astartes size.

This, desu senpai. Only, I think they should be common in the marines for melee based formations. Works with the power weapon based fighting thing
>>
>>46324166
>>46324305
I don't really see how it's sue but the majority rules
>>
>>46324355
It's just kinda making it more than what it needs to be. It's a slab of metal that can lock together with other slabs of metal
>>
>>46324379
Fair enough
>>
>>46323353
I'll add it tomorrow under special equipment. Should do the spear next
>>
>>46324692
Are you sure a spear isn't too sue?
>>
>>46324848
I like the idea of spears. They're the oldest weapon in human history. We've been sharpening sticks and using them to kill each other since long before we looked to the stars and wondered what was up there. The archaeological record has examples dating from four hundred thousand years ago, and we're pretty sure the actual invention predates that by another hundred. The Greeks used them. The Romans used them. The Vikings used them. Spears and pikes were the mainstay of military forces from America to Africa to Asia up until what we consider to be the modern age. Hell, the concept of the bayonet, something still issued to each and every soldier on the planet, is just to turn the rifle back in to a spear.

Why wouldn't they still be used forty thousand years in the future? They've been good enough for five hundred millennia, another forty can't hurt.
>>
>>46324848
No, how is it sue? It might make them spesshul but oh fucking well it's their thing, literally making shield walls and jabbing people with Spears.
>>
>>46324848
>>46324942
The Iron Snakes chapter come from a homeworld called Ithaca, carry hoplite shields and stab bitches with literal bronze spears in phalanx formation. This idea isn't all that unique, you can go ahead and do shield/powerspears if you really want to. Some things to consider though:

- Taking names from antiquity is a very slippery slope. You have marines that carry scutum shields, what next? Will they have gladius pattern bolters too? Carry disposable one-shot pilum missile launchers? Is the chapter master going to be named Romulus Ceaser? It's very tempting to use these names because it's easy, but you don't want your work to be TOO derivative.

- If shieldwalls are your chapter's "thing", what's the backup plan when shieldwalls don't work. Like against tanks. Or against anything with guns. The Iron Snakes get away with what they do because they fight things like low tech feral orks. Against dark eldar they leave the spears at home.
>>
>>46325086
Dude, the Chapter Master is Aleksander

Nero, Head Chaplain
Caesar, Captain of the First Company ,'Phylakes'
Leon, Captain of the Second Company, 'Hoplites'
Tra'an, Captain of the third Company
Don, Captain of the forth Company
Barca, Captain of the Fifth Company,'Terror'
>>
File: BaalPredator00.png (963 KB, 1054x612) Image search: [Google]
BaalPredator00.png
963 KB, 1054x612
That is why they have Blood Angel STC rigs
>>
>>46325086
Yea the thing is we already have that all covered. They have scutum shields and some to be named power Spears, I don't see a problem with calling them that either
>>
>>46322282
>avoid at all costs
Kek'd but these guys seem plenty fun and my friend is starting a DW game soon
>>
>>46325086
>If shieldwalls are your chapter's "thing", what's the backup plan when shieldwalls don't work. Like against tanks. Or against anything with guns
These guys use armored assault in tandem with footsoldiers.
>>
>>46320032
I'm not opposed to doing some more stuff, havent decided on what yet, though.

Sidenote on the shields, to make them less
sue-ish.
It could be a thing of necessity to use large shields for their front-line.

We established that they use lots of old armor. Particularly Mk V which tend to have exposed power cabling due to lackluster heat dissipation.

So the Sanguine Shields use their large scutum shieldwall to prevent stray shots from damaging their power cabling or other weak spots.
>>
>>46327428
That's pretty good. I'll definitely add that
>>
>>46326217
Yeah, I'm still gonna hopefully give it a shot
>>
>>46327751
Would it make more sense to choose the rules, or roll for them here?
>>
>>46328589
Yeah, probably. Creeping closer to the bump limit, though
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 41

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.