[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Draw Thread: Training Wheels Edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 109
File: 1468641561714.jpg (419 KB, 690x1114) Image search: [Google]
1468641561714.jpg
419 KB, 690x1114
Previous Thread: >>48285391

Post any art requests you have ITT. Keep in mind, the drawfriends are doing this for fun, so do not be surprised or upset if they gloss over your post. The artists are here to draw what they WANT to draw, not what you THINK should be drawn.

Be patient, and bump your request one time every 24 hours from the time you posted the request. There is no exception to this rule, it doesn't matter if you "have work" or "are going to bed".

DO:
Provide good, detailed references (pictures are better than verbal descriptions), so the artists know what you're looking for as best you can.

Hold off on additional requests after receiving a delivery from an artist, and be mindful of the other requests that might deserve attention.

Mind your manners and say thank you! We appreciate our artists and their amazing work!

Ignore the bait, you're better than this.

DON'T:
Don't be an asshole and immediately repost your request because you don't like the FREE art you received.

>Artists and Artists-to-Be:
Feel free to drop your tumblrs/websites/commission/etc information drawfriends.

Books and Tutorials:
https://mega.co.nz/#F!2RARFaLA!VTiQb6eRXfV4V6mYQ6FJTA
https://www.dropbox.com/s/kno4yv719g88pol/Tutorials.zip?dl=0
Figure Drawing:
http://www.quickposes.com/pages/random
Beginners Guide to Drawing:
https://archive.is/GNIq1
The w/ic/i art guide:

https://sites.google.com/site/ourwici/

>Reminder that nobody is entitled to a delivery under any circumstances within these threads.
>>
I actually have a request, if anyone's feeling bored.

If someone could draw a muscular male elf with long hair and a holy symbol of Lathandar branded onto their back, near the right shoulder blade, that'd be great. Preferably with their back to the viewer.
>>
File: not! thanagarian.jpg (465 KB, 958x662) Image search: [Google]
not! thanagarian.jpg
465 KB, 958x662
Requesting this techno-Valkyrie chatting and sharing stories with a few guardsmen and one butthurt looking commissar who's glaring at her, around a campfire.
>>
This may sound like a very odd request but I would like someone to draw a prostitute, only she has to work in an extremely cold environment. Black hair, inuit/native American style of clothing,

It's for a campaign I'm running that takes place in basically the wild west, only the wild west happens to take place in Alaska-tier wilderness. One of my players always has a thing for whore houses for some reason, and uses then for information/hiding/contacts.

Hope my request isn't too out there.
>>
File: Untitled.png (2 MB, 2024x924) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
2 MB, 2024x924
So, in my DtD, I made a space pirate robot. In details in case some drawfriend plays/played it; he's a promethean with darksteel asset.

His body can be described as humongous square with bit smaller rectangles attached to it. He's 3.5 meters tall aka 11'5 in feet. his body is made out of darksteel; gray color with blackened joints. Due to the metal's unwillingness to bend, he looks even more rectangular and very plain, there's little nooks and crannies inside or on top of him. His beard is also made out of darksteel; it's formed out of plates on rings that allow it to jingle and dangle whenever he moves his head. His left arm is permanently transformed into a cannon. Total of 8 barrels set on a humongous ring are nestled straight in the middle of his chest which represents the integrated minigun. On his right arm, there's a grappling hook with metal chain for the rope as well as pulling mechanism behind it. His right leg is turned into a peg. His left eye is also replaced with a gem, which is an artifact; it's nearly perfectly see-through. The gem itself is set in an amulet, and then the amulet is set in the eyesocket.

Ironnbeard's also ssslightly hunched. His face actually looks much like Davy Jones', save for the tentacles, which are replaced by the metal beard and he has no tentacle-stache. The cannon is VERY plain and reaches the elbow joint. It looks very much like the one in the pic, but completely plain. The hole for the cannon is big enough to put in a pretty big head inside of it as well. His right arm can also transform into a Grand Daiklave that's shaped like a cutlass; the blade itself is also plain as it can be. Given how both weapons are out of Darksteel. He's also fuckhueg broad.
His hat is identical to Davy Jones', save for nurgle-looking shit. The outline/sewing is colored with glowing metal orange and the front is folded enough to fit the plain looking jolly roger except the skull is looking up and there's some spine sticking out as well.

24h
>>
Hi, can I get a request filled for a recurring NPC?

She's a tough, fit and attractive black girl about eighteen years old, with short cropped black hair, wearing a form fitting chain mail shirt, black leggings and heeled cavalry boots. If she could be holding a long spear that would be great.
>>
File: Dove.png (2 MB, 2140x792) Image search: [Google]
Dove.png
2 MB, 2140x792
Im baaack /tg! As always, my Dove request goes as follows!
She is an Strix-Aasimar, hence her birdlike features. She is an aspiring cleric, as her father is a paladin, and her mother was an cleric before her. If the robes are too complicated you can simplfy as much as you wish. She also suffers from albinoism and is close to blind, so if coloring is an option, then she would be pretty much all white, save from her weakly blue skin color, with slightly red eyes with some grayish cloudyness, if that doesnt sound completely retarded?
As always, thanks in advance!
>>
>>48305510
Requesting a gopnik wearing a black adidas tracksuit and a gasmask in an apocalyptic environment doing something weird
>>
>>48306022
>doing something weird
Squating over a mutant with a road sign bashed into its huge head?
>>
Thread migration part trois-

Requesting an enormous, bald, albino barbarian. According to the Hackmaster exceptional height/weight tables, he's 7'6" and 451 lbs. Dressed exclusively in piles and piles of animal furs, makeshift shoes/boots entirely optional. If you feel like including it, his weapon is a "hammer" composed of a big square(ish) piece of rock and a small stripped tree for a handle.

Sorry for the lack of ref pictures, but if you start with Shaq, then picture him strongfat, babyfaced, hairless, and albino, you've got a pretty good idea.
>>
>>48306051
Squatting WITH a mutant sharing a bottle or flask of something?
>>
File: Puzzle_1468646959679.jpg (670 KB, 706x3175) Image search: [Google]
Puzzle_1468646959679.jpg
670 KB, 706x3175
Requesting a Super Sentai ranger for my game. he is a gold with sliver and blue trims, has a stag beetle styled and a proton pistol that looks like a nerf gun.
>>
>>48306051
yes, that would be weird for example
>>
File: femaleengineer.jpg (878 KB, 1181x1397) Image search: [Google]
femaleengineer.jpg
878 KB, 1181x1397
>>48285886
Posting anchor for female grease monkey
>>
File: 263165849465498646.jpg (176 KB, 426x759) Image search: [Google]
263165849465498646.jpg
176 KB, 426x759
>>48305510
>>48290312
Requesting these two as office secretarys with mounds of paperwork that they are supposed to be filling, but board out of their minds and goofing off. They could be playing paper football, throwing paper airplanes, or anything you come up with.
>>
I kindly request the 3 faces of playing cards in tribal style (the art form, not actual tribal themed).
I googled "animal tribal" and the results show exactly the type of art :)
>>
File: githzeraifemalefighter.jpg (1 MB, 2000x1090) Image search: [Google]
githzeraifemalefighter.jpg
1 MB, 2000x1090
from last thread
>>48285647
Hi drawthread I would like to request a female Githzerai a race that has next to no good character art I've found. She is a ex-circus performer turned fighter, so her clothes are flamboyant, but loose enough for her acrobatic fighting style. She has a greenish yellow skin tone with black tattoos going down the sides of her body, if the provided style is too annoying you can go ahead and use a simple leopard print following down the same path.

I would love to see her in a pose that shows off her acrobatic prowess.
>>
File: toocloseforcomfort.jpg (339 KB, 1600x1131) Image search: [Google]
toocloseforcomfort.jpg
339 KB, 1600x1131
Requesting this female soldier fighting the monster.
>>
File: RIPANDTEAR.jpg (277 KB, 1738x798) Image search: [Google]
RIPANDTEAR.jpg
277 KB, 1738x798
Requesting the space marine in the rip and tear pose.
>>
File: Deep sea mermaid.png (253 KB, 1500x1676) Image search: [Google]
Deep sea mermaid.png
253 KB, 1500x1676
Rolled 9 (1d10)

hey.

taking simple/unsettling requests, rolling for:

1-2 anything related to 40k

3-4 Large/ruined constructs

5-6 something related to the deep sea

7-8 weapons, shields...etc

9-10 something with more effort than usual/animated
>>
File: 13268896782477_1.jpg (248 KB, 1865x631) Image search: [Google]
13268896782477_1.jpg
248 KB, 1865x631
MIGRATIN (NOW WITH 100% MORE REFERENCE PICTURE)

Requesting a black stag beetle themed musclegrill knight!
>>
File: refer2.png (1 MB, 1048x1098) Image search: [Google]
refer2.png
1 MB, 1048x1098
Migrating.

I'd like to request art of a female Estalian diestro, a type of duelist from the Warhammer Fantasy setting. Reference is attached.

Facially, I'm looking for something like Gizka - somewhat mannish in shape, though not overtly masculine. No scar, and brown eyes instead of green. Black hair. Her hair is longer, and wavy - see the pic on the top right for a reference. She wears a cavalier's hat, like the one depicted on the right.

Clothing-wise, the woman on the lower right is a reference: it's a well-cut, masculine outfit, obviously something belonging to a duelist, not a soldier. She wears a simple rapier - see bottom left - and a simple flintlock pistol on the other hip, along with a dagger.

Pose-wise, I have a couple of ideas. The first is her binding a wound - preferably on her torso, but if you think the jannies will have a tit-fit, one on the arm would be acceptable too. Her expression would be one of concentration - a wince of pain, maybe, as she's drawing the bandage tight.

The other pose suggestion is a bit simpler - the character standing, sword in one hand, dagger in the other, dropped into a loose combat stance, sword extended. Expression-wise, she'd be alert, perhaps wearing a confident smirk.

Thanks for taking the time to read this, either way.
>>
File: Jotun ref.png (244 KB, 367x354) Image search: [Google]
Jotun ref.png
244 KB, 367x354
>>48302096
Reposting from last thread.

I have a Iron Kingdoms request if any drawfriends are interested.
It's a character Warjack for an upcoming Khadoran campaign. The reference pretty much says everything. Though to clarify it should not be carrying the axes in the image. Thank you in advance to anyone who takes interest.
>>
File: Sypheros.png (136 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
Sypheros.png
136 KB, 800x800
Hey thread.
I'm pretty shit at drawing. But I tried what I could. Could someone perhaps draw this, but better?

I don't have a good reference for the body, but I'd prefer him drawn with the Deer Skull (with antlers) mask and cloak. He uses an obsidian scimitar with several Dire Bear teeth hanging from the handle. He weighs maybe 210, mostly muscle. Maybe wears studded leather armor.
>>
>>48306904
A lamia woman.
>>
>>48306904

Grotesque, smiling fat man sitting on a pile of bones
>>
>>48308400
>>48308412
Well i will pick one of those.

expect something in 1-3 threads, I hope.
>>
File: Donovan request.png (5 MB, 3790x1600) Image search: [Google]
Donovan request.png
5 MB, 3790x1600
Reposting from the last thread.

I just want to apologize in advance if this comes off as jumbled in any way because descriptors have never been my strongest point, also because I'm going to be using a combination of pictures and descriptions.

I'm resurrecting one of my older characters from the hell that is a game that died for a new campaign and I figured that there's no better way to do so than getting some art done for him.

1. Is essentially the face/hair combination I'm after, hair is a dark brown and he's got a bit of five o'clock shadow going on.

As for clothing, he wears a leather vest along the lines of 2. (albeit without the studs) and a sleeveless shirt underneath. As for pants, he wears some generic looking belted blue trousers (for lack of a better descriptor, the medieval fantasy equivalent of jeans) and boots like 3. as well has having his hands wrapped up like 4.

Finally, his physique is something along the lines of 5. and if possible, I'd love it if his stance was similar to 6.

This is a bit of a mess I know, and I'm sorry about that, if you need clarification, do ask and I'll try to help out however I can.
>>
File: ostentatious knight.jpg (2 MB, 2754x1753) Image search: [Google]
ostentatious knight.jpg
2 MB, 2754x1753
Bit of a complicated request, but I hope it gets completed.R-ing a Slaanesh-esque knight of debauchery who will be acting as the BBEG for my campaign.

>1 The top of his helmet is like this burgonet and covered in gold and blackened silver, topped with a snarling grotesque dragon roosting on the crest of the burgonet.

>2 The true head armor is actually a closed helmet similar to the pic, with the visor forged in the shape of a snarling maw with a thin slit to see through. Mounted on top however is the burgonet mentioned above, so you can't see the tubular crest of that closed helmet. The Closed Helmet also is attached beneath his breastplate, with segmented flexible plates covering his entire neck so no flesh of any kind is exposed (anywhere).

>3 The cuirass is similar to this, with grotesque snarling hound heads serving as pauldrons. Like all his armor they are black and gold lined. His torso bears two wings that wrap around from the backplate, covered in blinking, glowing eyes that radiate a sickly yellow light.

>4 The arm armor is of similar design to this chaos knight by Ian Miller, with spiked segmented upper arms and snarling daemonic visages on the forearm.

>5 All free space of his armor is decorated with embossed figures like these, only of a carnal nature. The free area not covered by eyes or snarling demonic visages depicts a mass orgy of writhing golden bodies that seems to move when looked at too long like a twisting pile of snakes. Obviously as this is a blue board you don't need to go into any detail with these, but a mass pile of nude forms on his armor with as much grotesque horror as you can add.

>6 Also wears leg armor like Ian Miller's chaos knight again, I really couldn't find any grotesque leg armor that fit my mind's eye. If you can think of anything more ostentatious and offensive, go with it.

>7 His favored weapon is a very long, two-handed Estoc, with the blade covered in very small thorns to increase the pain of the victim.
>>
File: Daria Delgado.png (3 MB, 1528x1592) Image search: [Google]
Daria Delgado.png
3 MB, 1528x1592
My friends and I will be running a game in the next couple weeks that will be set in the supernatural underworld of modern-day Chicago, and I thought I might request a character drawing, if anyone is interested:

>Daria "Dee-Dee" Delgado

>Mid-twenties with a youthful face
>Heavyset, heavy-bosomed build
>Skintone a light and mellow tan
>Short black hair, thick with curls

>Clothing style is "nearly homeless"
>Wears a knit cap pulled down low
>Several layers of shirts and coats
>Wields a small handgun and old cell

>Expression is irritated or worried

Thanks in advance to anyone who feels like picking up this request!
>>
>>48292768
Anchoring.
>>
File: Count Chocula.jpg (211 KB, 476x409) Image search: [Google]
Count Chocula.jpg
211 KB, 476x409
Count Chocula in the 40k universe. You choose what that means.
>>
File: wizkid.png (2 MB, 1918x720) Image search: [Google]
wizkid.png
2 MB, 1918x720
New thread...
If someone could bother drawing this old request of mine i'd be super happy.

A hyperactive nerdy rogue | wizard apprentice multi classer. The picture here is really very close to what i'm asking for - the wizard robes, face, hair, body and general feeling match exactly - and I would absolutely use it as a reference pic, but he's laying down asleep, and my drawing skills aren't good enough to make the undersuit look fantasy-tacticool enough. So if someone could draw that wizard kid awake, maybe exploring some ruins, and with his rogue jumpsuit being padded armor, that would be really awesome of you.
>>
File: Azury.png (473 KB, 1630x1855) Image search: [Google]
Azury.png
473 KB, 1630x1855
Here's a delivery i got 7 months ago which was super amazingly awesome despite it's simplicity, but i can't really use it because the proportions and body parts looked somewhat wonky.
>>
>>48309545
The hands look a tad large but that's all.
>>
Kobolds
>>
>>48306022
Like shitting next to a functional toilet?
>>
File: Dragon paladin ref.png (1 MB, 1469x795) Image search: [Google]
Dragon paladin ref.png
1 MB, 1469x795
Moving over from old thread

Requesting the warforged in pic related without the wings but with a sky blue cloak on his back instead, sword raised and burning with holy energy as he brings it down on the skull of a dracolich
>>
>>48310152
I'm positive somebody did this a few threads back, you may wanna go see if you missed it.
>>
>>48310167
Oh thank you, I will check now
>>
>>48309935
Well not to bash the artists work, because i still think it's amazingly awesome, but his right foot is considerably larger than the left, the left ankle suddenly gets super thin and is in an awkward pose, his hands are larger than his thighs, and the fingers all look a bit lumpy, like some blacksmith with tough joints (not a wimpy mage kid), his neck is as thin as his thumb, the mouth is a tad too wide, and while his facial expression is golden, his eyes and eyebrows have some unsteady lines, and the corners of his jawline are a bit too pointy.

I could correct these things but the style the artist picked is very sharp and simplistic, so any messing with any part of the drawing would immediately stick out.
>>
File: Rangor.jpg (182 KB, 782x1153) Image search: [Google]
Rangor.jpg
182 KB, 782x1153
>>48306125
Wops. Didn't read the brief. Just drew something based on the ref. Oh well.
>>
>>48310301
You sound pretty picky to be posting in a drawthread.
>>
>>48310409
Still pretty cool anon.
>>
File: elf wizard 2.jpg (1 MB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
elf wizard 2.jpg
1 MB, 1200x1200
>>48310423
Well I waited 7 months to repost the request out of politeness and tried to modify the main reference pic to make it easier.
I'm out of money to buy a commission at the moment, but i'd need something to use as a token in a game, so something with human proportions would be cool.
>>
File: 20160716_173910.jpg (3 MB, 1591x2949) Image search: [Google]
20160716_173910.jpg
3 MB, 1591x2949
Who wants small shitty ink drawings that take forever to compete? Taking requests.
>>
>>48310167
I went through all the archived threads from the one I first posted in up to this one and I didn't find anything, you may be confusing my request with this one, they are both warforged paladins
http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/48256093/#q48257403
http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/48256093/#q48279276
I may be wrong though and may have simply missed it
>>
File: RunnerRefNek0.png (2 MB, 1274x916) Image search: [Google]
RunnerRefNek0.png
2 MB, 1274x916
Could someone draw my decker? Little hacker with a feline theme searching for another, older, feline-themed runner after she's gone missing. She is maximum gloomy all of the time.
>>
File: Night One Sapmi Shaman.png (1 MB, 1543x802) Image search: [Google]
Night One Sapmi Shaman.png
1 MB, 1543x802
If anyone feels up for drawing Shadowrun stuff i'd love to get a pic of a dark blue skinned/ furred Night One Sapmi shaman on a futuristic snowmobile, wielding either a Colt Cobra or a SCK Model 100 in one hand with his other hand on the handlebars. He wears traditional Sapmi clothing and his face is tattooed with symbols taken from the Sapmi magic drum.

See pic for references. The snowmobiles are examples i dug out in a hurry. Feel free to go wild if you have better ideas for a futuristic snowmobile.
>>
>>48310743
>>48310931
hmmmm
>>
>>48310981
Hmmm indeed anon, hmm indeed.
>>
File: reference.png (904 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
reference.png
904 KB, 1280x720
>>48281665
>>48230543
>>48223939
Anchor for Pencilfriend
>And I created a real reference sheet, instead of that list of links
>1. Obvious Cyberarm
>2. Armor Jacket
>3. Ingram Smartgun
>4. Colt Government 2066
>5. Ganger Clothes
>6. Datajack
>7. Suzuki Mirage
>>
File: Untitled.png (116 KB, 1251x626) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
116 KB, 1251x626
>>48310981
Well?
>>
>>48311061
touche
>>
>>48310409
That's still amazing yo I don't mind that you skipped anything.
>>
Migrating my request: >>48285835
>>
>>48311061
Don't bother replying to people like that. There's no limit on requests here, and there's no reason to listen to any critical posters who aren't also making deliveries.
>>
File: Canine2.jpg (1 MB, 1200x1095) Image search: [Google]
Canine2.jpg
1 MB, 1200x1095
Migrating.
I'm playing the brother in a pair of werewolf twins In this setting, werewolves are permanently in the half-wolf-half-man state, which is mildly suspicious but whatever.

Both armoured fighters, the brother is the lighter armoured of the two, using a pair of katars and a mobile fighting style, though carrying a short backup sword. Enough armour to catch the odd blade or two, but not enough to impede movement. Roughly the level of pic related, though perhaps a tad sparser.
The sister is the heavier, preferring shield and sword, and occasionally a mace. Thicker armour, and far more covering. Fancy tabard underneath the armour, and a fancier cape/shawl when she's not fighting. For game purposes, she has a helmet, but none of us really has any idea how to make that look realistic with a wolf head, so it's up to you.

They're both noble-born with a fine pedigree, though you wouldn't know it from how they carry on. They're a pair of jackasses, only out to cure themselves or establish their own realm because their mother told them she wouldn't allow werewolves in their ancestral castle. The armour and weapons they carry are obviously of high quality, decorated with etchings and filigree where it wouldn't cause problems in combat.

Artistic liberty obviously to be taken, we haven't played them long enough to cement their looks, just a rough guideline of "fine features, smooth silver and grey fur, expensive clothing and gear, rowdy demeanour". They don't have to be together, but I'd appreciate it if they were. The sister's player would be just as pumped as me to get something for them, so whichever takes your fancy.
Sorry for the word vomit, and thanks to anyone interested!
>>
File: 20160716_191047.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
20160716_191047.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
Is the rock hydra requester here? I'm doodling on it between panels, is it more ore less what you were looking for so far?
>>
>>48311772
whats wrong with that pic
>>
>>48311858
It wasn't me, but holy loli, that's cool.
>>
>>48311858
Holy shit that fucking rocks
keep up the good work drawfag, i bet the or will be head over heels for that one
>>
>>48311858
Not the OR, but goddamn.
>>
>>48311875
Nothing, it's what we've been using so far. Just thought it'd be neat to have something a touch more personalised, or with them both in the same picture, or maybe the artist would have inadvertently added something that we thought interesting and made it part of the character, that sort of thing.
>>
>>48312171
>maybe the artist would have inadvertently added something that we thought interesting and made it part of the character

Man I can't tell you how many times I've done that after getting a delivery. The artist will include something crazy cool that I hadn't thought of and it makes me work it into the character in some way, I love it.
>>
>>48312193
>The artist will include something crazy cool that I hadn't thought of and it makes me work it into the character
Fucking this made me giggle think of this delivery i got from Rotaken somewhere around half a year ago i believe. On closer inspection of the delivery, it had some fun bits hidden, and it put to life Goblyn, makeshift paladin extraordinaire and champion of chickens.
>>
File: 20160716_202321.jpg (3 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
20160716_202321.jpg
3 MB, 3264x2448
>>48311772
Also taking a scribble at this one while I'm free, probable won't ever finish anything so don't consider this request claimed or anything.

Anyways I imagined them both fighting, with the sister holding defensively and the brother leaping over her for a maddive "ironman 1% punch" with the katar, but i can't decide whether a front or side angle is better, but its your request, so which angle is best fur you?
>>
File: DeRefPic.jpg (146 KB, 920x600) Image search: [Google]
DeRefPic.jpg
146 KB, 920x600
Requesting my gunslinger character from the D&D campaign I'm in.

He has short, copper hair, and his face is clean shaven. He wears black leather armor like that of the skyrim thieves guild armor in the pic, but without the hood, instead replaced with the cavalier hat, and he has a cloak that can be any color but consistently has silver scrolling around the edges. His gun is a pepperbox, again, like in the pic.
>>
>>48312898
Aw shit, they both look exciting. Maybe the front-on angle?
>>
File: 1468617724696.png (821 KB, 1400x1669) Image search: [Google]
1468617724696.png
821 KB, 1400x1669
Anchoring.
>>
File: 1467219590851.jpg (154 KB, 468x616) Image search: [Google]
1467219590851.jpg
154 KB, 468x616
Can I get this chick as a (minimum furry) shifter wearing a ballistic vest over her chest instead of the sports bra? So she has black tufted cat ears, with a little bit of black fur around the corners of her face and around her exposed belly, and she's talking to someone, showing off a set f sharp fangs.

Otherwise she should have the same gun, the same pants+boots and the same hairstyle.
>>
Can someone humanize the ears on this person please?
>>
File: Swat knight.jpg (109 KB, 600x777) Image search: [Google]
Swat knight.jpg
109 KB, 600x777
Lines for the Swat Knight requester.
>>
File: image.png (2 MB, 1024x2160) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2 MB, 1024x2160
>>48314533
>>
File: Exalted Reference.png (1004 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
Exalted Reference.png
1004 KB, 800x800
Requesting my exalted character from last thread

He's a thief and a pirate who wears clothes similar to the guy on the left (probably without the jacket though. He dresses light). He has a black newsboy cap like the ones in the picture, but the top of his has a layer of crow feathers on it. He has a legendary artifact staff that's his height made of orichalcum (Gold if you're unfamiliar with it) but the handle is encased in exquisite wood. The staff resembles a shepherd's crook, and that's what the three weapon pictures are for. In addition he also carries a shortsword sheathed on his left hip, a slashing sword on his back, and several throwing knives sheathed in various places on his person.

The character himself is almost six feet tall, has an athletic build, and a charismatic smile. He's got messy black hair underneath his cap, and bright green eyes. His overall colour scheme would be dark, with mostly deep blues and blacks.

Thanks!
>>
File: 1468539549500.jpg (42 KB, 564x796) Image search: [Google]
1468539549500.jpg
42 KB, 564x796
Can I get an image of this fellow here trying very hard to look fancy wearing nice cloths that are dirty and don't fit right or something along those lines
>>
Hi, could I get a Japanese woman wearing this armour but without the helmet, carrying a teppo/musket?

Her hair is black and worn short in a bob-style, aand she has a slight tan.

She's a stand in for Ikeda Sen in this campaign, a semi-famous samurrai musketeer who led a band of women musketeers.
>>
>>48308836
So wait it looks like he has an empty burgeonet on top of that bestial armlet as if there was an invisible head on top of the armlet? Or is the top half of the armlet supposed to look like the burgeonet?

I'm not an artist jut thinking you'd get a better shot if that was clearer.
>>
>>48305510
So I've got a request, but it's mostly vague and the storyline it's part of is also more background than anything, so there's no real restrictions on what it has to look like.

There's a 'knightly order' of 'redeemed' monsters, outfitted in functional arms and armour - far richer than their primitive counterparts. The monsters have been captured from across the land, remade in their (the 'order') god's name as dutiful soldiers for his wars. The monsters are fed a steady diet of a highly addictive stimulant to break them of their will to escape and enhance their battle prowess. They are also ritually branded across most of their body, both as a sign of their breaking and to act as a channelling focus for their new god's will. The drug also has several unique reactions with certain races, some losing all colour from their fur, others find their teeth grow and their eyes turn black. Exactly what that looks like is up to you, but they're minor permutations that say "Something's not right here".

Any gender, any fantasy monster will work (Orcs, minotaurs, ogres, trolls, the usual fare will do, or you could get niche. Anything that's vaguely monstrous) bedecked in armour of your preference, along with any weapons you think fit them. Preference on mostly-realistic design with some fantastical elements.

As always, thanks to anyone who picks this up!
>>
>>48315583
>>48316467
Damnit I'm already doing two requests and I'm slow as shit, stop tempting me with good requests, I still have comic panels to finish.
>>
File: iwouldntdareprocrastinating.jpg (309 KB, 1300x1839) Image search: [Google]
iwouldntdareprocrastinating.jpg
309 KB, 1300x1839
someone requested this 2 threads ago

>>48269176
hope you're still around
>>
File: soldier.jpg (2 MB, 2000x1783) Image search: [Google]
soldier.jpg
2 MB, 2000x1783
I'm doing a fantasy World War II game using a modified Only War, and I was wondering if an anon might be kind enough to draw a soldier of one of the main armies for me.
>>
>>48316168
He has the burgonet on top of his bestial armet.
>>
>>48317164
An entire head over it? With an empty space? Or more like a helmet wearing a helmet?
>>
Reposting from last thread.

Can I get this drawn to be less obviously the Joker?
>>
>>48317224
No empty space. The burgonet is fused to the top like the armet is wearing it.
>>
File: urSyb9t.png (348 KB, 445x519) Image search: [Google]
urSyb9t.png
348 KB, 445x519
>>48317292
there you go
>>
>>48317498
Toppest of keks.
>>
File: movies-140410-40.jpg (163 KB, 822x548) Image search: [Google]
movies-140410-40.jpg
163 KB, 822x548
Would like to request a genderswap of this character, as well as replacing the katana with a nodachi strapped to her back. Would also like the outfit to get a re-coloring with some red black and white. Hope that makes sense.
>>
File: 1468533834244.png (1 MB, 1200x724) Image search: [Google]
1468533834244.png
1 MB, 1200x724
>Requesting a tough, scarred brawler that uses magic gun gauntlets to fight with an extra kick. The gauntlets themselves should look a bit like Iron Man's gauntlet except with a revolver cylinder wrapped around the wrist. He's wearing shortsleaved chainmail over a simple red shirt, and black trousers with a belt full of cartridges. Thank a bunch!
>>
>>48317610
might do this one later.
>>
File: 1468456975113.png (272 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1468456975113.png
272 KB, 1000x1000
>>48265727
Whoa, someone finally done my request, and it was Micmic him/herself. Just wana say thanks Micmi.
>>
>>48317498
perfect! No one shall recognize me anymore!
>>
File: 3520.jpg (31 KB, 620x372) Image search: [Google]
3520.jpg
31 KB, 620x372
>>48317498
>Who are you, and what have you done with the Joker!
>>
>>48317498
>>48318574
I keep tabbing over and losing my shit. It's 4 in the morning
>>
>>48317010

OR here, thanks so much!

The art style is really nice.
>>
>>48318379
Yeah. No problem.
>>
File: a soldier concept.jpg (142 KB, 900x1121) Image search: [Google]
a soldier concept.jpg
142 KB, 900x1121
Requestin' this soldier as in IG chatting up with a Sister of Battle.
>>
File: 1468392024088.png (147 KB, 584x464) Image search: [Google]
1468392024088.png
147 KB, 584x464
>>48318857
Since you did the image on the left.

Asking if it'd be OK to request a young paladin or a squire, or just a young looking male knight who has a crush on the vampire girl courting her.
>>
>>48319041
Are those... fruit bats?
>>
File: king and queen.jpg (1 MB, 5555x5565) Image search: [Google]
king and queen.jpg
1 MB, 5555x5565
>>48308400
>>48308412
i have just started and...well i decided to double down on this

do you two have anything to add?
>>
File: Wonky.png (702 KB, 1802x1935) Image search: [Google]
Wonky.png
702 KB, 1802x1935
>>48309545
see you in seven months
>>
>>48316573
Haha thanks, good luck on the other stuff you have to do!
>>
>>48319046
They are.

>>48319041
I told you to go ahead last thread.
>>
>>48319072
Hah!
You know i'd actually almost be tempted to accept this had you not made his face look deliberately like an alien.
>>
>>48319135
yeah, I got that, but I'm asking if I can request YOU to do this since you made the image and I pretty much felt I'd best be done in your style. But if not, then that's fine, I'll just try requesting someone else again.
>>
File: in for a warm front.jpg (290 KB, 850x1200) Image search: [Google]
in for a warm front.jpg
290 KB, 850x1200
>>48305554
>>
>>48319305
She can nanook my mukluk any day.
>>
>>48319305
Not OR but this is pretty nice.
>>
Alright, my request is semilewd and I'll just post it the once to avoid shitting up the thread.
The party's female bard got into a drinking contest with an orc twice her size And won, through some insane rolls and an 'Askeladden and the troll' type situation. Shame she didn't get as lucky on some later rolls. and got absolutely shitfaced. She bugged the hell out of the centaur paladin - a young Scottish lad who was technically still under vows, but had similarly partaken a bit too much in the excitement - to take her out for some fresh air. On their wobbly walk, she rode on his back and got way too handsy for his liking - though he had been crushing on her since he met her, and the two weren't seen until much later, so...

Basically, a gypsy-styled woman of stocky build, riding on the back of a Clydesdale-esque centaur with short braided hair and a smooth, masculine face, pressing against his back and running her hands over his chest, sucking on his neck, nibbling his ears, etc, as the centaur tries to fend her off while trying to keep himself upright. Both looking very drunk / aroused. If you're in the mood, perhaps the follow up to their journey, and the centaur's first real sexual encounter.
>>
File: SwordlessWonder.jpg (1 MB, 2560x1536) Image search: [Google]
SwordlessWonder.jpg
1 MB, 2560x1536
>>48310152
>>48310167
>>48310692
I couldn't find a delivery either.
I started work on this one, but my sketch wouldn't scan clear enough so it's gonna take a bit longer.
Here is a wip sketch from my phone.
I'm going to add the cape, obviously fix the sword, and perhaps increase the scale of the dracolich, but you'll still mostly see just its head.
>>
File: 1468757550612.jpg (249 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1468757550612.jpg
249 KB, 1920x1080
Requesting a mermaid trying to get with this beach couple on a three-way date.
>>
>>48318783
Glad you like it.
>>
File: hardatwork177.jpg (406 KB, 1100x808) Image search: [Google]
hardatwork177.jpg
406 KB, 1100x808
>>48306577
>>
>>48319141
>i'd actually almost be tempted to accept this

Oh fuck you
>>
>>48319305
Hey! Where ya been bigm? Nice work as always.
>>
>>48319141
See >>48310423
>>
>>48320076
Well it's a rough sketch, but at least the character isn't sleeping.
>>
>>48320127
You do realize that that one was a deliberately messed up sketch, done by the same guy who did similar rough sketches a week ago to mess with people.
>>
>>48320140
And how do you know he was just fucking with people? Just because you don't like it doesn't mean it's a troll delivery. Drawthread is a gamble sorry you didn't hit the jackpot like you expected.
>>
>>48320172
Because he explicitly said it himself that he deliberately refused to put in more than a couple of minutes of effort. And the others revealed him to be trolling.
That's how.
>>
>>48320200
Because you didn't get a rendered drawing that took an arbitrary amount of time, that's free license to be a faggot and choose when a delivery is "good enough" for you? Go get a $20 out of your mom's purse and get a commission you fuck.
>>
>>48320222
Because someone deliberately put less effort into a drawing than is usual in these threads just to 'block' some requests, and thus made the character look like an alien instead of anything like i requested, THAT is enough for me to not accept it as a delivery.
>>
>>48320253
Beggars can't be choosers you know the drill, get out.
>>
>>48320253
fuck right off mate
>>
>>48320253
>breaking news, there is a minimum required skill level in draw threads now

Source: 1 faggot Anon
>>
>>48320253
Aw shit you fucked up anon see you in seven months
>>
>>48320276
>>48320271
Oh boy it's that time of the day again.
Look i would even have accepted that delivery being a lot less detailed than the usual stuff here had the guy not deliberately fucked it up.

>>48320282
He has the skill. That's visible from the sketches he makes, he just refuses to put effort into it, because he only wants to block people from getting their request filled. Look into the archives.

>>48320297
Fuck right off m8. Someone deliberately trying to block a request with a DELIBERATELY messed up delivery is not something i'll just accept.
>>
>>48320313
You're such a piece of shit good god I can smell you from here. Your whining alone is enough to discourage anyone from wanting to help you, if you would have been smart enough to not say anything and just repost in the next thread you could have been fine dumbass.
>>
>>48320253
Jesus wept you sound like a petulant child.
>>
>>48320313
You're the one turning down deliveries when some people can't even get a sloppy sketch.
>>
>>48320334
I didn't realize it was this time of the day again when the shitposters get on. Please don't hold it against me. I'll go, i'll go.
bye
>>
>>48320364
>rerequesting delivery-denying fag
>we're the shitposters

Goodbye, nothing of value has been lost.
>>
I think what really happened is his daddy told him he had to get off of the computer
>>
>>48320129
It's not, it's his style. Accept the delivery and leave
>>
Not really drawfagging but I'm preparing a roll game for you guys, here's a sneak preview.

Will probably have it for tonight or tomorrow nigt, do you guys still like that kind of crap?
>>
>>48321187
I like it, keeps the mystery intact.
>>
File: ss+(2016-07-17+at+05.45.33).jpg (40 KB, 589x380) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-07-17+at+05.45.33).jpg
40 KB, 589x380
>>48321187
>>48321187
>>48321187

Forgot picture
>>
>>48321203
>>48321187
I like the art style you've got going here it seems spritely and reminds me, just a bit, of Bastion.
>>
>>48305735
24H bump.
>>
>>48319991
thank you they look great
>>
>>48306627
24hr bump
>>
>>48306658
bumping
>>
>>48305880
Latebomp!
>>
>>48319059

Nothing to add, it's looking good!
>>
>>48306083

24 hour bump
>>
File: Samuraicombo.png (899 KB, 1404x1978) Image search: [Google]
Samuraicombo.png
899 KB, 1404x1978
>>48320172
let's call it a semi serious delivery.
>>48317610
>>48315654
combo
>>
File: greasemonkey_done.jpg (171 KB, 700x1261) Image search: [Google]
greasemonkey_done.jpg
171 KB, 700x1261
>>48306539
Been away for the weekend, here you go.
>>
>>48322786
Not the OR, but I've been waiting for this one's completion too. Nice work!
>>
>>48311858
OR here: Looks very good so far!! You're doing a great work!
>>
>>48322786
dude she looks awesome thanks for the work
>>
File: 1400162032648.png (27 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1400162032648.png
27 KB, 300x300
>>48322786
10/10 would let her repair my vehicles
>>
>>48319602
Oh wow this looks incredible!
Thank you so much for picking up my request!!!
>>
Requesting a female scientist that mutated 4 more spider eyes, with a white scientist coat, purple short hair, with a 3 foot tall black widow mecha with her, and whatever the artist wants to add (she only mutated the eyes).
>>
>>48319059
>>48319072
>>48322413
hmm looks like the same artist clearing out 5 different requests.
>>
>>48320334
>Your whining alone is enough to discourage anyone from wanting to help you, if you would have been smart enough to not say anything and just repost in the next thread you could have been fine dumbass.
This.
Advice to requestors: I've delivered pieces and had the OR politely thank me and then a few days later repost the request, politely pointing out the delivery he got wasn't quite what he was hoping for.
(It's one of the reasons I don't do 40k)
That anon was direct and honest but polite and respectful.
That was all good.

Acting whiny, entitled, and persecuted, even if you actually got a joke of a delivery, is never a good look.
>>
>>48323846
>same artist
are you fucking blind?

first one is creepanon's
>>
>>48323846
As he's welcome to do, piss off you entitled fuck. Also >>48323917
>>
>>48324007
>>48323917
>>48323846
The tone in these threads sure took a turn for the worse.
>>
>>48324027
It's always been this way, nothing new to see here. We're lucky to have 2 threads in a row with no whining or complaining now.
>>
>>48324045
I meant less the whining and complaining and more the insults being flung around like you're in a fucking barfight.
>>
>>48323846
Hmm looks like a non-contributor complaining about deliveries that an artist chose to make.
>>
>>48324076
I think that stems mostly from anons trying to "discredit" other requests in the hopes that it somehow convinces the artists to not do it for some reason.

Never made sense to me, and it doesn't make their own request more likely to be filled either.
>>
>>48324083
That artist also explicitly stated that his deliveries were not serious. Stop getting your panties in a knot.
>>
>>48324108
Doesn't make your own bitching any more welcome or relevant.
>>
File: BarFight.jpg (936 KB, 1500x754) Image search: [Google]
BarFight.jpg
936 KB, 1500x754
Requesting a picture of a group of masked strangers in a bar fighting over a piece of art laid out on the counter.
>>
>>48309545
i found the original file ill try to fix what you want just tell me what you want changed
>>
>>48324106
I wouldn't go as far as to assume that people are actively trying to sabotage others.

I find it much more likely that some people on this site are just super jumpy at the slightest hint of someone acting out of the norm.

>>48324131
True. Let's just all try to be a bit less aggressive with things and be nice.
>>
>>48324165
Yeah I was more referring to when there is a request that people deem questionable, and they comment and shitpost on it and things like that.
>>
File: image(84).png (800 KB, 1536x2048) Image search: [Google]
image(84).png
800 KB, 1536x2048
Hey, here again, I'm wondering if it'd be alright if someone made a version of this pic with standard proportions and a lighter skin tone? This one's super cute and I like the chibi style, but I was hoping for something a bit more standard fantasy.
>>
File: wip.jpg (48 KB, 665x821) Image search: [Google]
wip.jpg
48 KB, 665x821
>>48317610
some wip but dont expect any color.
>>
>>48324143
what's the art of?
>>
>>48324352
thanks lemon she is looking great
>>
>>48324165
>>48324195
Let's all be excellent to each other.
>>
File: v32344.jpg (24 KB, 450x400) Image search: [Google]
v32344.jpg
24 KB, 450x400
Would it be possible to get a picture of a lightsaber I’ve been trying to design for a while now?
I’m just having some trouble envisioning how it looks, even though I’ve got the function of it down. The lightsaber has a unique trick; it can change into three different saber-lengths with ease. On one setting it is your standard lightsaber in size and length. On another setting it is shorter, something along the lines of a dagger or short-sword in size and being a little bit thicker than one would expect and sort of round. And the last saber setting is huge; the blade is like.... twice the size of a normal blade.

I like to think that the jedi who owns this particular saber is wily and tricky in a fight; randomly switching sizes and fighting styles to keep their opponents constantly guessing. If you would like to color this, I’d like it if the lightsaber color was a deep orange or yellow.
I feel that those colors are underutilized saber colors.
>>
>>48324352
Not OR but that looks really nice. Working on anything else fun, drawthread, personal, or business?
>>
>>48324397
The pic? I don't know, found it on google images. Just thought the sound of anons barfighting was funny when this anon was talking about it.
>>48324076
>>
>>48324475
finishing up a commission today and about to start another. i just do some drawthread stuff to get warmed up for the day
>>
>>48324523
Do you regularly post finished commissions somewhere? I'd like to see them and I'm sure other anons would as well.
>>
>>48324614
Not Lemon, but I have his deviant art link here for you, senpai.
http://l3monjuic3.deviantart.com
>>
>>48324155
Hey!
That would be super awesome of you!
The issues i've had with it are here >>48310301
The real issue was that he was supposed to be a sheltered, young, elvish read: androgynous looking kid, who hasn't known a hardship in his life and the way his hair got a bit shorter, the mouth a bit too wide the jawline well defined and the hands big and muscular was just unfitting for the character.
>>
>>48324614
these are actually the first commissions ive had in a long time, so any stuff thats posted on my dA is usually either unfinished or quite old.
>>
I've always wanted to commission someone but I could only mail people the money as I don't trust anything like paypal.
>>
>>48324825
I've paid out probably 2 dozen commissions over the past year from /tg/ drawthreads and have not once had an issue with PayPal nor the artist.
>>
>>48324825
Even if your information was stolen from something as secure as PayPal, assuming your bank isn't terrible, you're far more likely to get any of that money back than you are if you mailed money to somebody and it, in all likelihood, gets lost in the mail system.
>>
>>48324825
I'm a comic book producer whose regular transactions with artists is entirely through paypal. It's safer than snail mail.
>>
>>48324845
>>48324913
>>48324919
This. I've used Paypal for years and never once had a problem.
>>
>>48323913
Shit, that may be me. Sorry about that.
To my defence, more cool spiders is always nice.
>>
>>48319305

OR here, sorry for late reply I was working all day

Thank you so much man it looks great
>>
>>48324318
Hey, you wanna send me the original ref pic of your request as well? I want to try myself at it
>>
File: 1467438313070.png (2 MB, 1400x1400) Image search: [Google]
1467438313070.png
2 MB, 1400x1400
>>48325983
Yeah, no problem! She's supposed to be a teen, I said in the original request. Thanks again for considering it.
>>
File: Sacrifice Altar.jpg (3 MB, 5545x5537) Image search: [Google]
Sacrifice Altar.jpg
3 MB, 5545x5537
>>48308400
>>48308412
>>48321953
Right, another update.

In regards to the face, i am more inclined to draw something which will cover most of the face but the lips just like the unlucky victim in the bottom left. Then again, this is supposed to be a sacrifice so one might expect ceremonial masks/crowns...etc. if it is without a mask, i imagine it to resemble a snake rather than a human.

As for the body, i might leave it bare or even cover it in some tattoos/clothes... i don't know just yet.

all in all, do you want to add/change something to/with the Lamia's face/body?

sorry if this sounds too magical realmy

>>48325983
oh hey cat
>>
>>48326312
Hey Creeps, great work so far! (Would be a pain in the ass for me...)
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3024x4030) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3024x4030
>>48324318
Sketched this out at work, does this look more like what you had in mind?

Posting from phone, sorry if picture is huge.
>>
>>48326101
the character idea is cute
>>
>>48319305
Is this Serena Williams?
>>
>>48314667
You should really try improving your anatomy. I know you've got the whole knight aesthetic down but it seems like your anatomy hasn't improved at all between the oldest stuff I've seen you've drawn and the newest
>>
>>48316168
He'd have a better shot if the request didn't have 7 lines of demands
>>
>>48326416
well it is but i gotta stick to my roll
>>
Might take some two-word requests

Taking one three-word request, first one gets
>>
>>48326727
Lamia goddess
>>
>>48326727
Monster hunter Shadowrunner
>>
>>48326727
Male human fighter
>>
>>48326727
Mightily endowed priestess.
>>
>>48326727
blaxploitation martial artist

OR
blaxploitation prizefighter
>>
>>48326727
meek druid
>>
File: Untitled.png (123 KB, 672x956) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
123 KB, 672x956
>>48326101
Somethin in this direction okay?
>>
>>48326762
This one, I guess

>>48326764
>>48326779
>>48326991 (just look up Black Dynamite)
Sorry
>>
>>48327148
I'd have had it, too, if my connection hadn't decided to take three minutes to load a captcha.
>>
>>48327130
It looks like a great starting point, yeah. My only note would be make the face younger and body slightly shorter, if that's alright. I pictured her about 15-16 years old.
>>
>>48327314
I already shortened her up. But I will show you the whole shot once I get the line art fully done. I'm busy for a little while now, but I will try to update you as much as I can.
>>
File: nanashi.jpg (709 KB, 1500x1881) Image search: [Google]
nanashi.jpg
709 KB, 1500x1881
>>48317610
finished with this. rough but getting bored of it.
>>
>>48327385
That's a very nice design, great work.
>>
>>48327385
Do you trace your faces?
>>
>>48327385
Do you find that you enjoy drawing men or women more?
>>
File: circa2013.jpg (20 KB, 257x321) Image search: [Google]
circa2013.jpg
20 KB, 257x321
>>48327435
no. just practice.
>>48327477
women cause its harder imo.
>>
>>48327435
Lol
>>
>>48327497
Did you do this as a drawthread delivery? It looks strangely familiar.
>>
>>48327725
nah it was for some character art contest in 2013.
>>
>>48327764
I don't know what I'm thinking of. In any case that's a ton of improvement, congrats.
>>
>>48327701
>>48327497
Just checking. Someone recently showed me his DA gallery and some of the faces in there are painted replicas of photos, thought he might do that to save time.
>>
>>48327877
"Just checking"? Have the thread police taken on some higher function now or are you simply a concerned citizen?
>>
>>48327877
the ones you saw were studies of photo references to better understand faces. tracing faces actually create kinda ugly faces since theres no shading or form to them
>>
>>48327906
I think they were just curious.
>>
>>48327385
Excellent work Lemon she looks gr8
>>
>>48327906
Just interested in his process. Lemon's faces are really good partially because he's drawing incredibly similar faces with the same expression on most of his drawthread work, but w/e so I just wondered what was going on behind the scenes.
Also, this concept of 'thread police' is an insane one, not only because people keep throwing it at whatever they dislike to the extent it loses meaning besides as an insult, but also because the people crying it are policing the thread just the same.
>>
>>48328042
It is ridiculous, unfortunately it will not likely go away for a long time.
>>
>>48328042
its the sameface syndrome. when youre drawing/painting with no reference a lot of artists will fallback on a facial structure/expression that theyre really familiar with. even really popular artists suffer from this but it doesnt mean that they cant draw other faces.
http://artgerm.deviantart.com/gallery/?offset=24
http://nad4r.deviantart.com/gallery/
and practically every artist in korea draws their faces the same
>>
>>48328140
>and practically every artist in korea draws their faces the same
Well, you can guess why.

All rook same
>>
>>48328250
Yay racism.

Those two aren't even korean.
>>
>>48328427
>m-muh racism

go be triggered somewhere else, namewhore
>>
File: namgwon.jpg (29 KB, 322x305) Image search: [Google]
namgwon.jpg
29 KB, 322x305
>>48328427
wasnt referring to the two i linked
>>
>>48328465
>triggered
>namewhore
wew.
>>
Requesting a picture of a tacticool medieval assassin and it better be fucking good
>>
>>48328506
Paying attention only gives them power.
>>
>>48328465
I remember MY first day on /tg/
>>
>>48328516
The toxic is palpable

Also taking a few requests.

>>48328501
ah, okay.
>>
>>48328540
A female imp disinterestedly shitposting on PaladiNet?
Possibly in nothing but a large shirt, and with a large 7-11 mug that's roughly the size of her head.
>>
>>48328540
elf
vikings

:^)
>>
>>48328581
I like it.
>>
>>48308744
28 hour bump
>>
File: monsterhuntershadowrunner.png (372 KB, 929x1270) Image search: [Google]
monsterhuntershadowrunner.png
372 KB, 929x1270
>>48326762
Okay, hope you're still around
>>
>>48328735
I am
I dig it.
>>
File: 1429149275680.jpg (153 KB, 608x1315) Image search: [Google]
1429149275680.jpg
153 KB, 608x1315
Can I request an image of her sleeping In a bed of spiderwebs surrounded by spiders
>>
File: impneet.png (136 KB, 700x470) Image search: [Google]
impneet.png
136 KB, 700x470
>>48328581
>>
>>48329171
Thanks Mimic, it looks great.
>>
>>48329171
Adorbz. I'd be interested in seeing her doing other stuff too, if you want to draw more of her.
And that's not a sexual thing, she's too cute for that.
>>
>>48329171
Very cute!
>>
File: meekmilldruid.png (510 KB, 1135x1439) Image search: [Google]
meekmilldruid.png
510 KB, 1135x1439
>>48327094
Here you go
>>
File: pokerequest.png (204 KB, 873x579) Image search: [Google]
pokerequest.png
204 KB, 873x579
Requesting the blonde girl (Made her in the deviantart trainer maker) standing like the Furisode trainer with a Wingull flying overhead and a Mareep standing by her. Using her as a rival NPC for a pokemon campaign.
>>
File: Marine and kittenserf pile.png (398 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
Marine and kittenserf pile.png
398 KB, 1200x1200
>>48328540
Could I ask for a linking picture for this series mimic? Showing the kittengirls stacking up?

Thanks regardless.
>>
>>48319312
>>48319355
>>48325966

Thanks! Glad you like it OR.

>>48320112

Working on commissions mostly.

>>48326497

Not intentionally - I didn't base it off anyone in particular but I can see what you mean.

>>48327385
>>48322786
>>48319991

Noice.
>>
>>48329622
>commissions

Any special ones or just general character art?
>>
File: ken_meets_kevin_sorbo.png (2 MB, 1200x983) Image search: [Google]
ken_meets_kevin_sorbo.png
2 MB, 1200x983
>>48308744
sorry bro
>>
>>48328512
Really awful way to go about making a request, famigo
>>
>>48329810
let him fuck himself over.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 109

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.