[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
DRAWTHREAD: Nuclear Edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 127
File: 1468159313541.jpg (1 MB, 3000x1980) Image search: [Google]
1468159313541.jpg
1 MB, 3000x1980
Previous Thread: >>48196649

Post any art requests you have ITT. Keep in mind, the drawfriends are doing this for fun, so do not be surprised or upset if they gloss over your post. The artists are here to draw what they WANT to draw, not what you THINK should be drawn.

Be patient, and bump your request one time every 24 hours from the time you posted the request. There is no exception to this rule, it doesn't matter if you "have work" or "are going to bed".

DO:
Provide good, detailed references (pictures are better than verbal descriptions), so the artists know what you're looking for as best you can.

Hold off on additional requests after receiving a delivery from an artist, and be mindful of the other requests that might deserve attention.

Mind your manners and say thank you! We appreciate our artists and their amazing work!

Ignore the bait, you're better than this.

DON'T:
Don't be an asshole and immediately repost your request because you don't like the FREE art you received.

>Artists and Artists-to-Be:
Feel free to drop your tumblrs/websites/commission/etc information drawfriends.

Books and Tutorials:
https://mega.co.nz/#F!2RARFaLA!VTiQb6eRXfV4V6mYQ6FJTA
https://www.dropbox.com/s/kno4yv719g88pol/Tutorials.zip?dl=0
Figure Drawing:
http://www.quickposes.com/pages/random
Beginners Guide to Drawing:
https://archive.is/GNIq1
The w/ic/i art guide:

https://sites.google.com/site/ourwici/

>Reminder that nobody is entitled to a delivery under any circumstances within these threads.
>>
File: anonpls.jpg (620 KB, 1287x814) Image search: [Google]
anonpls.jpg
620 KB, 1287x814
>>48217229
Witch Hunter request
>>
Hey all, I've got a character I could use art for. She's an important NPC in a Napoleonic style fantasy game, Major Charlotte Sinclair.

A woman with short black curly hair, that almost looks like a wreath over a proud, imperial face (think resting bitch face, except she is actually a bitch). She has dark blue eyes and very fair, pale skin, with a small mole beneath the corner of her left eye.

She wears an officer's red coat jacket, tight white trousers tucked into tall black boots, and at her hip wears a basket-hilt broadsword. Even through the jacket you can see she has a decent hour glass figure.
>>
File: 1457650762831.jpg (71 KB, 557x605) Image search: [Google]
1457650762831.jpg
71 KB, 557x605
>>48223495
Draw request for children playing in the wreck of a mecha: imperial knight, anime mech, etc.Take your liberties with the concept.
>>
File: Dove.png (1 MB, 2140x792) Image search: [Google]
Dove.png
1 MB, 2140x792
Still around with my request lingering, and updated ref to boot!
This is going to be a companion for my players in an upcoming campaign. She is an Strix-Aasimar, hence her birdlike features. She is an aspiring cleric, as her father is a paladin, and her mother was an cleric before her. If the robes are too complicated you can simplfy as much as you wish.
If this is too much from a request or additional details are needed, please tell me, and thanks in advance!
>>
File: Mad Saurus.jpg (29 KB, 1023x614) Image search: [Google]
Mad Saurus.jpg
29 KB, 1023x614
I would like a character portrait of an Ogryn Guardsman from 40k who looks a lot like pic related.

He is a very tall and muscular man who has quite a lot of scars on his body. The right side of his face has a large scar from his cheek to his chin, his left eye appears to have been sloppily gouged out, and his entire body appears to carry burn scars on it.

He wears a suit of carapace armor that covers pretty much all of his body. It looks rather ornate and pretty though it also has several large slashes sliced into it and looks as if it has seen heavy combat. IF you want to get really in depth with what the armor looks like, then he carries a shield with the symbol of three Diamond crystals on it along with having mailed spiked fists.

I’ll leave his expression up to the artist in question, though I will say his personality can be pretty boisterous and emotional. I imagine him looking either deadly serious or rather threatening in some way for his character portrait, though that is up to you.
>>
File: wurm 1.png (1 MB, 2425x2604) Image search: [Google]
wurm 1.png
1 MB, 2425x2604
oh hey a new thread

taking simple/unsettling requests
>>
File: Diamond Crystals.png (106 KB, 624x545) Image search: [Google]
Diamond Crystals.png
106 KB, 624x545
>>48223676
Here's roughly what I imagined the diamond symbol on his shield looking like, though it doesn't have to look exactly like this
>>
File: 1467997424425.png (2 MB, 1936x1936) Image search: [Google]
1467997424425.png
2 MB, 1936x1936
Requesting my character for my first ever game. He wears a red and white version of the helmet you see in the pic and he also wears a black and white version of the generals outfit in the picture as well. His left arm is replaced by a short neon white plasma blade and a dark red hilt but his other hand has a dark red glove on it. He wears white jet boots and his emblem on his robe is a lightning bolt misreading the one in the picture.
>>
>>48223678
A vampire bracing the sun, slowly withering away
>>
File: good one.png (4 KB, 169x410) Image search: [Google]
good one.png
4 KB, 169x410
I guess it's that time again
I request a male shaman with short, black hair wearing a wolf skull hat, a bark mask covering his face except one or both eyes (and maybe some wooden spikes sticking out) and civilian attire (for example a tracksuit, pic related, T-Shirts etc.)
Had to make pixel art because I couldn't find anything similar to this
Everything else is up to the artist
>>
Requesting a gunslinger in an otherwise fantasy setting. He has short, copper hair, and his face is clean shaven. He wears armor like that the skyrim thieves guild armor in the pic, but without the hood, instead replaced with the cavalier hat, and he has a cloak that can be any color but consistently has silver scrolling around the edges. His gun is a pepperbox, again, like in the pic.
>>
>>48223729
i will try
>>
File: Napoleonic uniform.jpg (6 KB, 186x271) Image search: [Google]
Napoleonic uniform.jpg
6 KB, 186x271
Hoping that a artist could draw a soldier for me. Was a lieutenant before mustering out, carries a halberd. I described him to my party as wearing just his old uniform (think of a dress uniform from the Napoleonic wars sans hat, also no actual armor for the barbarian unarmored bonus), but it's seen some wear and tear, so maybe supplemented by tailored repairs. Hair is a bit wild, but doesn't go past the middle of his neck and he usually just sweeps it back. Maintains a neatly trimmed beard, but of decent length, 'bout 3 inches from the chin in length. He usually maintains his bearing, and for rp purposes, I only really have him rage when his or a comrade's life is danger. So, if you could portray a calm man, with great rage smoldering within, that would be fantastic. Hair color is black, the beard is starting to show some gray, everything else is up to the artist that wants to draw this, should any want to.
>>
File: Look.jpg (917 KB, 2000x2000) Image search: [Google]
Look.jpg
917 KB, 2000x2000
>>48197359
(I am going to write details here again in case I do the cross-reference wrongly.)

Requesting a woman thief with following things:

1. The outfit on the upper left corner should be black, without the patterns and with straighter leg pieces.

2. Instead of thin gloves, she wears black leather gloves like the ones on upper right corner.

3. Similar to above, only that she wears black leather boots as shown under the gloves.

4. Face can be the same, also with the same expression, other than an eyepatch covering her right eye.

5. Pose the same as in the upper middle or relaxed.

That is all, and thanks in advance to any drawfriend who will do it!

To whatever Anon who asked me about the outfit in the upper left corner, here is the link: http://mizaeltengu.deviantart.com/art/Gazeraz-Alchemist-concept-365536555 Apologies for a slow response!
>>
File: Tiefling references.png (435 KB, 1058x617) Image search: [Google]
Tiefling references.png
435 KB, 1058x617
r/ing a pair of Tiefling sisters im developing as villains for my campaign

Sister 1 has rounded ram-like horns and short, frizzy, 80's-esque blonde hair and wears a floral summer dress with a long sleeved shirt under it

sister 2 is the more serious of the two. She has swept back horns and long dark hair in a low ponytail, she wears old west style breeches with suspenders and a tie along with a pair of round glasses from the same period.
>>
File: Mirage.jpg (36 KB, 477x267) Image search: [Google]
Mirage.jpg
36 KB, 477x267
>>48178987
>>48181966
Anchor for pencilfriend
>>
File: DeRefPic.jpg (146 KB, 920x600) Image search: [Google]
DeRefPic.jpg
146 KB, 920x600
>>48223765
Shit, just realized the pic didn't post.
>>
File: Mutated Witch Reference.jpg (250 KB, 1435x715) Image search: [Google]
Mutated Witch Reference.jpg
250 KB, 1435x715
Requesting a draw of an antagonist i'm throwing against my players.

She's basically been infected by Rakshasa essence and its slowly mutating her body.

The elf lady in the center is the primary reference. Dark skin and the long hair is required.

She's put on a lot of weight, very quickly, so she'd have the physique of the woman on the left but have her original robe on, probably barely fitting.

Her left arm has been enlongated, nearly reaches her ankles, and is hairy with stringy clumps of grey/ silver fur. Her hand is a huge claw that has been spun around the wrong way. with her palm and fingers faceing where the back of her hand should be.

Secondly her face, While the right side of her face is completely normal, her left side is that of a demonic tiger snarling.
>>
File: 2323455158.png (28 KB, 500x223) Image search: [Google]
2323455158.png
28 KB, 500x223
>>48223350
>>48215785

Oh gosh, thank you for doing this!
>>
File: v queen.jpg (33 KB, 707x379) Image search: [Google]
v queen.jpg
33 KB, 707x379
Migrating from last thread.
Hi. I would like to request a (draw) of a close up of the face for a race for the book and the setting i am writing at the moment.
I need a detail of the face of an elf creature (woman) with black eyes and fuxia pupils, white pale skin and black hairs. The important detail is the dental apparatus which should be similar to the one in the pic posted. I need a creepy dentature, something that could tear down your arm with a couple of bites. I cant rely on an animal like (sharks etc) since i like the one in the pic with sharp and thin theet. Mandible can be dislodged as in pic the essential is no overspouring theets (like orks one for example).
Can be also sketched if you dont have the time or if you are extremely good with sketches.

Thanks in advance.
>>
File: Aztec.png (576 KB, 1343x538) Image search: [Google]
Aztec.png
576 KB, 1343x538
Requesting a female Aztec jaguar warrior.

Her face looks similar to the woman on the right, and she is wearing the armor to the left. She is also armed with the macuahuitl (the weapon in the picture to the left) and a shield.

If you want, you can add any other details that you think would make it look better. Thanks in advance to whoever decides to work on this.
>>
File: Dragon paladin ref.png (1 MB, 1469x795) Image search: [Google]
Dragon paladin ref.png
1 MB, 1469x795
Moving over from old thread

Requesting the warforged in pic related without the wings but with a sky blue cloak on his back instead, sword raised and burning with holy energy as he brings it down on the skull of a dracolich
>>
File: futuristic_legonnaire.png (1 MB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
futuristic_legonnaire.png
1 MB, 1000x1000
Migrating with my Sci-Fi legionnaire:

>he's wearing a futuristic version of a typical roman armor, with a visor integrated in the helmet
>his other equiptment consists of a heavy pistol and an energy shield
>most of the time he's PISSED OFF because the peasants are revolting AGAIN or some criminal scum violated the law

Have fun and thanks for considering
>>
File: AstraeaDrawRequest.png (1 MB, 1594x767) Image search: [Google]
AstraeaDrawRequest.png
1 MB, 1594x767
Moving/bumping from old thread.

I would like to get a character drawn for an Exalted game I'm joining. Her physical appearance is that of a gynosphinx (a couple of examples in image) about the size of a horse, generally unclothed or with just jewelry covering her. She has egyptian style eye makeup in gold (see example in image), very dark skin and black hair kept in braids; though the fur on her lion part is golden colored. I would like her caste mark (see example in image) to be on her brow and glowing, please, if at all possible. She should look playful and curious, not threatening at all--she's more like a giant kitten than a war-cat.

Please and thanks in advance to any drawfag that does this request!
>>
File: 9VfAGdch.jpg (109 KB, 1024x590) Image search: [Google]
9VfAGdch.jpg
109 KB, 1024x590
Requesting a korok with the listed leaf as its face, with a big adventuring backpack and the pictured toad, about half the size of the korok, peeking out of its backpack. He should have a twig with a sword hilt at his hip as well.
>>
>>48223541
N O I C E

I just woke up to this, thank you so much!
>>
File: K9 Unit.jpg (147 KB, 446x683) Image search: [Google]
K9 Unit.jpg
147 KB, 446x683
Requesting this K9 unit soldier and his doggy hunting down a cat person fugitive or suspect. The cat person suspect has a scared look on his/her face as he is hiding and should have some muck and dirt covering his body to mask his/her scent from the dog. And the K9 unit soldier can have a crazed or furious or determined look with his eyes and the dog would be growling madly with drool. The dog can still just be a German Shepard or any other type of military dog.
>>
File: leopard 2a7.jpg (87 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
leopard 2a7.jpg
87 KB, 600x400
Requesting an imperial guardsman and a female commissar cleaning the dirt, mud and grime off this tank.
>>
>>48225489
>>48225504
right on schedule
>>
File: 1468188586697.png (206 KB, 600x1184) Image search: [Google]
1468188586697.png
206 KB, 600x1184
>>48223495
anchor
And quote from drawfag for others, figured I should pass it on.

>I'd like this not to count as a fulfillment because I'd Like to see what other drawfags might make of it. I may come back and refine it if someone else doesn't fancy a go.
>>
File: TearsForTheFallen.jpg (2 MB, 3000x2400) Image search: [Google]
TearsForTheFallen.jpg
2 MB, 3000x2400
>>48223495

Request:
A kneeling female tiefling soldier weeping (like passion of joan of arc) on a battlefield.

Have her casting aside a sundered breastplate (but keeping arm and leg armor) to reveal a bandaged and scarred body in a sort of "All is Lost" moment.
See:
http://img10.deviantart.net/b6b2/i/2012/106/d/d/joan_of_arc_by_marcusdeleo-d4wdljs.jpg

Have one eye bandaged so that there are tears of blood from one eye and normal tears from the other. To add to this: One horn is also cleft as part of a similar wound. Try to walk the line of battle weary and saintly.

Anyone down to paint some drama?
>>
File: ffm.png (394 KB, 595x501) Image search: [Google]
ffm.png
394 KB, 595x501
I'm in a super science RPG homebrew by a buddy, and If y'all could draw up any of our characters, it'd be real nice!

CHARLES KOSMOS: Slick, oiled up hair in a perfect coif, a too cocksure smile, and muscles for days. Tan skin, black hair, leopard-print spats, and black rubber boots. Ludicrously stronk looking., hair all over his forearms, chest, upper back, legs.

Whittaker: A clockwork doll, six feet tall. His faceplate is shattered, somewhat nightmarishly stitched back together and often kept under a hood and is otherwise in a butler's victorian dress. Has a dueling saber on him.

Łukasiewicz: A floating black orb with a bowler and Doc Ock style tentacles manifesting from seamless compartments.

Shiena: A hard light construct of a petite woman, surreptitiously emanating from a book. Sleepy as hell, so put her in cute pajamas, with shoulder length messy hair. And she has requested to be draped over CHARLES' shoulder like a towel.

That's about the best I can offer, thanks in advance to any who take up drawing any of them, in greater detail.
>>
File: Eldar.jpg (93 KB, 1283x466) Image search: [Google]
Eldar.jpg
93 KB, 1283x466
I will not give up hope.
>>
>>48228046
If I could get my Acanthus, anything is possible.
>>
>>48229019
You are so cute! Can't stop getting diabeetus from you!

>>48228046
I can try. But again. Not good with armour e.e Maybe a semi lewd just to fuck with you xP
>>
>>48229062
>Maybe a semi lewd

b-but its a dude
>>
File: Where do you think we are.jpg (23 KB, 400x302) Image search: [Google]
Where do you think we are.jpg
23 KB, 400x302
>>48229019
>xP
>>
>>48229115
Sorry, meant for >>48229062
>>
>>48229062
Ummm... I don't know how to feel about this...
>>
>>48229078
What are you? Gay?
>>
>>48229078
It's not gay if it's a space elf.
>>
File: Goku_(PeePee).png (43 KB, 231x211) Image search: [Google]
Goku_(PeePee).png
43 KB, 231x211
>>48229184
>>
>>48229062
I honestly can't tell if I'm being made fun of or not...
>>
File: 1441501860506.jpg (9 KB, 228x210) Image search: [Google]
1441501860506.jpg
9 KB, 228x210
>mfw this thread

You draw-fags are great and all that, but you are a weird bunch
>>
File: 1416376704866.jpg (82 KB, 331x350) Image search: [Google]
1416376704866.jpg
82 KB, 331x350
>>48229206
>>48229184
>>
>>48229226
I'm not! I really enjoy your excitement, that's all! No sarcasm.

>>48229228
If we were normal, we wouldn't lurk on 4chan
>>
>>48229246
You're gonna make me blush
>>
File: Sliscus x Yriel censored.jpg (78 KB, 524x700) Image search: [Google]
Sliscus x Yriel censored.jpg
78 KB, 524x700
>>48229244
>lewdanon is gone forever

why even live
>>
>>48179647
>>48171352

I apologize for the delay. I went on vacation and have been away from /tg/ for the last couple days. Anyways, the story is this.

My Only War group is having a series of downtime sessions for antics to occur. During one of the two we've had so far, we had the Ministorum priest and the tech priest hold their respective orders' services. So, the Ministorum has a traditional Catholic mass, compete with a shitty sermon and psalms. Meanwhile, the tech priest has a battlebot competition with our squad's ogryn pal, who was let in for reasons and dressed as a garbage man (cue It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia references). The ogryn won, and we dumped a barrel of oil on him like a giant container of Gatorade. Then we basically had the auto shop from hell, with tech priests running around with power tools screaming "Praise the Omnissiah!", servitors butt-chugging, and general madness. At one point I ordered everyone to stop and just said "We have to say the prayer," and then just said "Deus est Machina." And then we went back to madness. Meanwhile, we were "snap-cutting"
back to the Ministorum service. It was pretty great.

Also, the ogryn is this guy, >>48223676 by the by.
>>
File: spaceschlong.png (114 KB, 856x1210) Image search: [Google]
spaceschlong.png
114 KB, 856x1210
>>48228046
Sketch without armour and obligatory spaceschlong for now.
I'll continue in a bit, hungry. I'm making waffles!
>>
It looks really cool...

But ..why the .. schlong..

what have i done to you cat?
>>
>>48223784
Text wall with a shit ref. I'm doing you a service by telling you to rework your request
>>
Taking two word requests, preferably creatures, but I might still do something if it interests me.
>>
>>48229846
Thermal Cyborg.
>>
>>48229846
Noble Ogryn
>>
>>48229846
Feral Catgirl
>>
>>48229846
Lounging huntress.
>>
File: Unfinished business.png (341 KB, 776x784) Image search: [Google]
Unfinished business.png
341 KB, 776x784
Hey there Drawthread! I'm requesting this warlock drawn in a Jojo pose as his Pact Familiar demon-tentacle starfish clambers over his shoulder, menacingly. The limbs of the starfish are more purple and thorny and slightly thinner than pictured. Any one picking up this request is much appreciated!
>>
>>48229846
Impaled Tiefling
>>
File: Death Knights Request.jpg (339 KB, 1587x1050) Image search: [Google]
Death Knights Request.jpg
339 KB, 1587x1050
Requesting my deathwatch character. He has armor like the guy on the left, and looks like Naked Snake, with the colors of the top. My only specific request outside of those is that he be drawn smoking. Thanks~!
>>
>>48229846
Emrakul'd Goat.
>>
>>48229846
Psychokiller Dog
>>
>>48229846
Gopnik Knight
>>
requesting an image of her beaten and scarred in torn clothing, shackled in a small cell
>>
>>48229846
Reanimated bear
>>
File: thermalcyborg.png (490 KB, 1004x1449) Image search: [Google]
thermalcyborg.png
490 KB, 1004x1449
>>48229900
How about this?
>>
File: reference.png (904 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
reference.png
904 KB, 1280x720
>>48223939
And I created a real reference sheet, instead of that list of links
1. Obvious Cyberarm
2. Armor Jacket
3. Ingram Smartgun
4. Colt Government 2066
5. Ganger Clothes
6. Datajack
7. Suzuki Mirage
>>
>>48230239
I'll tackle this >>48230513
and maybe this later tonight, so stick around
>>
>>48229846
Commissar Carl
>>
>>48229846
Earth Titan
>>
>>48225632
I've seen those requests before, but imo I doubt they're really the same guy. And I really wanna see the request with the IG and commie cleaning the tank. Especially if the commie's just lazy and forcing the IG to clean it by himself.
>>
>>48226500
Im struggling with the other thing im working on so I think I'll work on this some more. However im going to bed so it will be tomorrow evening befire I can work on it.
>>
Requesting an enormous, bald, albino barbarian. According to the Hackmaster exceptional height/weight tables, he's 7'6" and 451 lbs. Dressed exclusively in piles and piles of animal furs, makeshift shoes/boots entirely optional. If you feel like including it, his weapon is a "hammer" composed of a big square(ish) piece of rock and a small stripped tree for a handle.

Sorry for the lack of ref pictures, but if you start with Shaq, then picture him strongfat, babyfaced, hairless, and albino, you've got a pretty good idea.
>>
>>48230239
>>48230513

Gopnik bear
>>
>>48230989
Reanimated Gopnik Bear Knight waifu
>>
>>48230706
Not the anon you're replying to, but I don't think that was what was meant by that post. I think he just meant those two requests have been requested for a long time now, with no response. Which is totally fine.

I personally would rather they mention they are migrating, but I don't make up or enforce rules.
>>
>>48230997
Reanimated Gopnic Commissar Bear Waifu
>>
>>48231056
>>
File: 14510825.jpg (48 KB, 500x705) Image search: [Google]
14510825.jpg
48 KB, 500x705
Any artists willing to do a male lewd? nothing super explicit, maybe a bath/shower scene or something?
>>
Sorry I missed the delivery of >>48192952 but holy shit THANKS! Hopefully the artist is lurking because I feel like trash for not being able to say so earlier.
>>
>>48223692
I hope you know where that's from, anon.
>>
>>48230876
it's all good. my next game isn't till saturday, but even then, the'res still no rush.
Really do like this, you're like the perfect drawfag for it IMO.
Have you put any thought into color for the t-shirt style part? I've been coloring it in (your art is really easy to do that on)
but I can't seem to make the strap things under the arms work.
>>
File: Chariot.png (1 MB, 774x906) Image search: [Google]
Chariot.png
1 MB, 774x906
>>48223495
If anyone could do a picture of this guy as a giant robot that would be cool. Maybe swap out the chest wound with an exhaust or something? Keeping the axe would be nice too.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YL-2wR5C2x4
>>
>>48229846
Tacticool Wizard
>>
>>48229846
Squatting dragon.
>>
Warforged Hitler.
>>
>>48231732 was supposed to respond to >>48229846
>>
File: example.png (254 KB, 600x1184) Image search: [Google]
example.png
254 KB, 600x1184
>>48231623
>>48230876
And of course I forgot the image to show you.
>>
>>48231056
Reanimated Gopnic Bear Knight Waifu Android
>>
File: gopnikknight.png (514 KB, 1013x1058) Image search: [Google]
gopnikknight.png
514 KB, 1013x1058
>>48230239
Here you go, kind of got a little tired with this one
>>
>>48230989
>>48230997
>>48231056
>>48231894
LOL FUGGIN EBIN XD!!!
>>
>>48231944

Folks like you need to have their hands nailed together.
>>
Taking shortstack requests
>>
>>48232058
Can I request a Blood Raven trying to wrestle a relic off a shortstack watcher-in-the-dark?
>>
>>48232058

Halfling bartender with generous cleavage splattered with beer foam, she looks unusually flustered by this.
>>
>>48232058
A halfling were-corgi trying to appear fierce but instead being adorable.
>>
File: Bat Goblins.jpg (83 KB, 1006x795) Image search: [Google]
Bat Goblins.jpg
83 KB, 1006x795
>>48232058
Thick bat goblin, leaping out from a corner and trying to spook her human partner, though only looking kind of adorkable.
>>
>>48232058
A thicc gnome warrior with pigtails trying to squeeze into her armor.
>>
>>48230540
Me like
>>
File: reanimatedbear.png (476 KB, 977x994) Image search: [Google]
reanimatedbear.png
476 KB, 977x994
>>48230513
>>
>>48231781
What program are you using there? Someone who wants to slowly into coloring and maybe someday into drawfagging.
>>
>>48232300
I'm using this if I ever run a game again. Necromancer druid BBEG, let's make it happen.
>>
>>48232301
gimp.
I like it a lot, DESU. takes some getting used to, tho.
>>
File: nyehnyeh.png (176 KB, 931x647) Image search: [Google]
nyehnyeh.png
176 KB, 931x647
>>48232083
>>
>>48232768
>Accursed shortstack, gift it to me!

Love it mimic, thanks man.
>>
>>48232768
Why not take both ?
>>
>>48232768
Actually, point of contention.
Since Space Marines are like, ten feet tall, wouldn't that just be a normal-sized woman?
>>
>>48232945
Primarchs, maybe. Normal Marines are about 7ft outside their armour, give or take 6 inches for particularly tall or short marines.
>>
>>48232972
I'd hate to have to see space marines dealing with babies. Little tiny sacks of person that are bound to hurt themselves by trying to climb up your leg.
Wonder what would happen to space marines who want to understand what the Emperor felt like, and thus volunteer at daycares to get that feeling. Having to care for such tiny, weak, mewling things that have such potential in them is bound to be a humbling experience for any marine.
>>
>>48233018
>>48232972

Wasn't there a thread some years back about Space Marines taking care of infant Acolytes?
>>
>>48233030
If there was, I was unfortunately not here to see it.
>>
>>48233076

http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive/36062501/

>TODDLER, IMAGINE YOUR MOUTH AS THE FIGHTER BAY OF A BATTLE BARGE, AND THIS SPOONFUL OF FOOD AS A THUNDERHAWK.
>THE BATTLE BROTHER REQUESTS DOCKING, TODDLER, DO NOT KEEP HIM WAITING.
>>
File: 1465237672786.jpg (160 KB, 940x1327) Image search: [Google]
1465237672786.jpg
160 KB, 940x1327
Requesting an evil dark elf sorceress and a templar, or holy paladin holding hands. Both of them being embarrassed or flustered about it.
>>
>>48231916
Cheeky/Breeky would remove kebabs with
>>
File: Tammy_Slaton.jpg (88 KB, 392x360) Image search: [Google]
Tammy_Slaton.jpg
88 KB, 392x360
>>48231916
Thank you drawfriend
>>
File: track suit.jpg (7 KB, 330x330) Image search: [Google]
track suit.jpg
7 KB, 330x330
Requesting someone draw a man wearing a track suit (as referenced in pic) wearing a harness with a clock strapped to it the center and is wearing swimming goggles. And he's shouting out: "Salutations dear, reinforcements have arrived!"
>>
File: Exalted Reference.png (1004 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
Exalted Reference.png
1004 KB, 800x800
Requesting my exalted character from last thread

He's a thief and a pirate who wears clothes similar to the guy on the left (probably without the jacket though. He dresses light). He has a black newsboy cap like the ones in the picture, but the top of his has a layer of crow feathers on it. He has a legendary artifact staff that's his height made of orichalcum (Gold if you're unfamiliar with it) but the handle is encased in exquisite wood. The staff resembles a shepherd's crook, and that's what the three weapon pictures are for. In addition he also carries a shortsword sheathed on his left hip, a slashing sword on his back, and several throwing knives sheathed in various places on his person.

The character himself is almost six feet tall, has an athletic build, and a charismatic smile. He's got messy black hair underneath his cap, and bright green eyes. His overall colour scheme would be dark, with mostly deep blues and blacks.

Thanks!
>>
File: crazyoldguy.png (654 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
crazyoldguy.png
654 KB, 1024x768
>>48202625
Requesting an old man as a crazy curio peddler trying to sell all kinds of bizarre objects like;
Giants toes
Bottled ferries
Elf ears
Spider eyes
etc..
>>
Bump from last thread
>>48196944

Requesting a female orc slave girl.. WAIT DON'T STRING ME UP YET!

Yes she is a slave girl but she is breaking her bonds and killing the guards that thought they could make a slave out of her.

She was shackled to the wall with lengths of chain, too bad the walls weren't as strong as the chain. So she is wearing slave clothes and large manacles with the long chains still attached.

She has a guard on the ground, with her foot planted on his back and one of her chains wrapped around his neck. She's pulling back on the chain contorting his back as she strangles the life from him. Guard is grasping at the chains around his neck with one hand and reaching for help with his other hand.

Reference pic is an idea for her attire but if you want to get creative feel free to go with your own creation. Lewd is acceptable

Thanks in advance.
>>
File: githzeraifemalefighter.jpg (1 MB, 2000x1090) Image search: [Google]
githzeraifemalefighter.jpg
1 MB, 2000x1090
from last thread
>>48209885

Hi drawthread I would like to request a female Githzerai a race that has next to no good character art I've found. She is a ex-circus performer turned fighter, so her clothes are flamboyant, but loose enough for her acrobatic fighting style. She has a greenish yellow skin tone with black tattoos going down the sides of her body, if the provided style is too annoying you can go ahead and use a simple leopard print following down the same path.

I would love to see her in a pose that shows off her acrobatic prowess.
>>
File: an action babe.png (37 KB, 225x300) Image search: [Google]
an action babe.png
37 KB, 225x300
>>48232058
Could you make this woman into a short stack?
>>
File: 1460867776764.jpg (2 MB, 4104x4116) Image search: [Google]
1460867776764.jpg
2 MB, 4104x4116
>>48231706
Not my drawing, but I think this battle mage-soldier/operative/marine should do for you.

Again not my drawing, I remember this is from a draw thread a couple of months ago from another artist.
>>
>>48223645
Bummp'd
>>
File: halfelfdrow.jpg (166 KB, 1235x705) Image search: [Google]
halfelfdrow.jpg
166 KB, 1235x705
migration with updated images
>>48196991

Requesting a male half-drow rogue,

His skin is a light grey and his hair is black and cut short showing his pointed ears that are slightly smaller than a standard elf length. A defining characteristic is a slave brand from House Ssambra (ref image) that had been burned onto his left cheek (face not butt). He still has the red eyes typical of drow elves. He usually has a somber expression.

As he is hated by most everyone he cant buy a matching set of armor or weapons so his clothes and armor have all been stolen or taken from other people, and are mismatched. He tries to always have a cloak and scarf to hide his drow heritage when he can. His weapons are a curved short sword and several different types of knifes/daggers again none of them look like they were made by the same people/race.

Thank you now if you choose to take this.
>>
File: gladiatorialorcgirl.jpg (165 KB, 1507x860) Image search: [Google]
gladiatorialorcgirl.jpg
165 KB, 1507x860
posting anchor for artist working on gladiatorial orc girl.
>>
File: sphinxtaur7.jpg (913 KB, 1500x1712) Image search: [Google]
sphinxtaur7.jpg
913 KB, 1500x1712
>>48223187

getting tired of this so here you go.
>>
File: gooseman.png (748 KB, 711x608) Image search: [Google]
gooseman.png
748 KB, 711x608
looking for a character portrait
he's a super german upbeat weathered wasteland doctor, but who isn't afraid to crack a skull to get the job done. He's fairly weathered, wrinkles and grey hairs all around, he's gaunt with bags under his eyes. He wears a mix of the sunglasses, and sports a glorious greyish van dyke. Thanks /tg/!
>>
>>48234984
holy shit! I love your drawing so much, would it be possible you could take a look at mine?
>>48235015
>>
>>48234984
So Lemon Man, do you have a DA, blog or tumblys where you post your art? I'd likes to see any previous shit you've done.
>>
File: CORL.gif (4 MB, 606x334) Image search: [Google]
CORL.gif
4 MB, 606x334
>>48235042
>>
File: 1377024292039.jpg (17 KB, 183x226) Image search: [Google]
1377024292039.jpg
17 KB, 183x226
>>48235046
>I'd likes to see any previous shit you've done.

Fuck that, I'd commission him.
>>
>>48234984
I propose this creature to be a new /tg/ waifu

A waifu to surpass Charlotte
>>
File: Exokomodo.jpg (290 KB, 1364x888) Image search: [Google]
Exokomodo.jpg
290 KB, 1364x888
Throwing out another request for some space komodos. I've already gotten two fantastic deliveries from (I think) BogRoll and Flurry, so feel free to look this over if you dislike sloppy seconds.

The specific character I'd like is a female basically, less pronounced face ridges and a shorter/rounder snout in scrappy armour of a similar design to the two in the reference - that is, modular and replaceable plates of hard ceramic over a thick rubber-ish suit, sloped at the front and held together by a powered exoskeleton that assists with the wearer's movements in the heavy suit. Partially armoured tail, a power-pack on her back, maybe some electronic readouts on her chest/arms. Exact design is up to your aesthetic preference - it's a big galaxy after all - but it should look like it's been roughed up a bit. Optionally, some Hindu-style bodypaint, or a very loose sari wrap for extra swag if you can make it work.

For the lizard herself, one side of her face suffers from severe acid burns long since healed, and a handful of scars besides. One eye is disfigured from the burns, and some of her brow ridges are missing.

I'd like her half-squatting as she offers some food to an off-screen child, weapon leaned against her side, with her mouth open and baring her teeth (very clumsy mimicry of a human's smile). The weapon would be a large-bore shotgun, but it's up to your preference again. Flavour with any other details you wish, I'm easy.

If there's something I can clear up, just ask, and a super big thank you to anyone wishing to give it a burl - and another to those artists who've already given me art.
>>
>>48235046
http://l3monjuic3.deviantart.com/ most of its pretty bad desu, ive got trouble with finishing anything.

>>48235042
gotta get back to a commission srry m8
>>
File: 0711teeth.png (344 KB, 908x885) Image search: [Google]
0711teeth.png
344 KB, 908x885
>>48224120
it doesn't really look like a woman but
>>
>>48220410
>>48221446
>>48221617
>>48222278
To the anon who's doing my request, got it done yet? Love to see the final product.
>>
>>48234752
I feel sorry for him e.e You can't just throw out a character that has no friends, nor a waifu to come home to. Bastard... Maybe I can whip something up. But don't expect anything from me yet, I am bad at drawing men.
>>
>>48235157
it's all good lad, can't blame a man for trying
>>
>>48235754
Thanks Catzilla, he is going to have to prove himself with heroic deeds in order to gain the trust of others, but for now a thieving he will go.
>>
>>48234984
OR here to say that this is perfect and thank you for all the time put into it. This is going to blow a player's mind...
>>
>>48235931
... Or I can just drag him into my basement and get all the TLC from me.
>>
>>48235241
...that *is* finished.
>>
>>48235241
Goddamn you are impatient
>>
>>48235081
>comparing Lemon work to an outdated fapbait dyke
>>
File: sphinxtaur7.jpg (915 KB, 1500x1712) Image search: [Google]
sphinxtaur7.jpg
915 KB, 1500x1712
>>48235953
i fixed up the armor a little bit after going back and looking at the sketches. enjoy.
>>
>>48236086
>>48236113
The guy's namefagging from that moo2 naming event, is borderline illiterate, and has already shown his autism several times before. Anyone who expected anything else should be ashamed of themselves.
>>
>>48236134
That's pretty damn neat.
>>
>>48232738
Thanks mang.
>>
>>48236132
>its been like four?
>five months?
>there are people who still talk about Charlotte and "/tg/ waifus"
Are those still a thing?
>>
>>48236309
I did not bring it up >>48235081 did.
>>
>>48224506
ill give this a try
>>
File: this be Mico.jpg (32 KB, 544x360) Image search: [Google]
this be Mico.jpg
32 KB, 544x360
>>48236326
Probably just >>48235081 's way of starting off a shitpost. It clearly failed miserably. I remembered one brief shitpost involving the pic I'm using where someone requested it to be redrawn as a sad wizard, but ended up divolving into bloodoborne shitposting because it somewhat referenced Micolash.

I personally found it funnier than this: >>48235081, shit taste in waifus. No offense Lemon, art's pretty good.
>>
File: bartendergnome.png (271 KB, 889x1000) Image search: [Google]
bartendergnome.png
271 KB, 889x1000
>>48232169
>>
Could I request a young vampire girl feeding a group of fruit bats? Kind of a cutesy thing.
>>
>>48236309
It's been like 2 months, max.
>>
File: FullSizeRender.jpg (1 MB, 1908x3024) Image search: [Google]
FullSizeRender.jpg
1 MB, 1908x3024
>>48224506
i have the pencil sketch done, im gonna try and color digitally but who knows if thats gonna go well
>>
>>48235241
hey, artist who did that here, the last one with the flat colors, is the finished one.
>>
File: nina.jpg (22 KB, 346x876) Image search: [Google]
nina.jpg
22 KB, 346x876
think i can get in image of her leaning up against a wall, wielding a huge ass sniper rifle and a cheery grin on her face?
>>
File: rawr.png (162 KB, 674x928) Image search: [Google]
rawr.png
162 KB, 674x928
>>48232201
>>
>>48236857
>>48236509
Yet more great work Mimic. Good job!
>>
Just saying, a lot of these requests are either way too specific/complicated or just pretty dumb in general. Just remember that if you're asking someone for free work they'll be more inclined to do it if its fun to draw, and having no creative freedom is not fun at all.

Also I'd probably be down for drawing some non-character requests if anyone has them, like a dungeon entrance, simple environment, landmark, weapon, magic item, etc. (probably tomorrow though).
>>
>>48237501
Of course, but who says that you can't give elaborate requests? Some drawfriends might enjoy something than just simple "Draw this character doing this or that", though so far all of them are adorable. Don't bully pls.
>>
File: 1463192132473.jpg (201 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
1463192132473.jpg
201 KB, 960x540
>>48237501
love this pic
>>
>>48237517
Yeah, probably true. I realize not everyone is me, but its always hard for me to find a request that doesn't make me cringe and I just get kinda frustrated.
>>
>>48237594
It's okay Anon, I get the same feeling myself, and it's rare for myself to give many elaborate requests. And when there's a drawfriend taking some, I'm too late into the party. :>
>>
File: 1467750597014.png (1 MB, 1000x1414) Image search: [Google]
1467750597014.png
1 MB, 1000x1414
Requesting a DIY Paladin, young adult, with a hodgepodge of different protective gear (the white red Japanese dou, the red cricket leg pads, blue football armpads, and a stylish open faced motorcycle helmet). His clothes are modernish looking and he has a bath towel for a cape. The only thing that's remotely fantasy about him is the large sword sticking out of his golf club bag and a knight's shield that he's holding.
>>
>>48236380
As the OR for that pic in the first place, this was never intended to be a Waifu and I was gonna probably leave the guy crying waifu to -fart noises- in peace rather than respond.
>>
File: EldarGuardian.png (434 KB, 856x1210) Image search: [Google]
EldarGuardian.png
434 KB, 856x1210
>>48229646
>>48228046
There.
>>
File: 1424117062330.gif (1 MB, 330x312) Image search: [Google]
1424117062330.gif
1 MB, 330x312
>>48238299
I completely forgive you for the schlong.

This is is incredible.

Thank you so much!
>>
>>48237501
I was considering drawing something for people here, but the requests tend to be... well, big. Very detailed armours, complicated poses, many characters, etc...
>>
think someone can conjure up a more human version of this?
>>
File: 04.jpg (188 KB, 746x1297) Image search: [Google]
04.jpg
188 KB, 746x1297
>>48223810
Not sure if you're still around but here's my take.
>>
>>48236933
yeahthanksman
>>
>>48238646
Her head is a bit small, no? Not OR
>>
File: Bigger Head Mode Enabled.jpg (189 KB, 746x1297) Image search: [Google]
Bigger Head Mode Enabled.jpg
189 KB, 746x1297
>>48238646
>>48238656
How's this.
>>
>>48238707
Much better! According to anatomy book, your hand should only cover chin to forehead, or something along these lines... Whatever.
You did good, I like her!
>>
>>48238656
Cat, you have a name. Of course you're not OR.
>>
>>48238716
Shhh, I'm stupid, everybody knows that.
>>
File: 1464237312254.jpg (344 KB, 684x800) Image search: [Google]
1464237312254.jpg
344 KB, 684x800
>>48238722
Well, you also have diabetes now, which CAN lead to memory loss.
>>
>>48235194
Well its absofuckinglutely what i intended for real. Very very good job. Can you do a female version? Is really my vision.
>>
File: HalfDrow.png (329 KB, 882x912) Image search: [Google]
HalfDrow.png
329 KB, 882x912
>>48234752
That's where I'm at right now. Too tired right now to continue.
Any thoughts? I need feedback, no matter what it is... After my lightsaber disaster I'd rather not have unsatisfied customers again.
>>
>>48239160
Not the or, but I doubt he will be dissapointed in the slightest! The emblem on his face looks exactly like the ref, and i like how it stands out! The pose as well is really good, and I like the hidden daggers! Please don't let one or two dissatisfied people sour up your experiences cat, cause a majority of us love ya here :3
>>
File: Molo.png (5 MB, 3168x3415) Image search: [Google]
Molo.png
5 MB, 3168x3415
>>48224819
>>
>>48239228
I'm not sour about the people, I just rather have them say something when they don't like some things. I'm trying to make something they will enjoy, but I can't do that if they just take the dick and don't even ask for lube, you know?
But thank you, your words are very encouraging <3
>>
>>48239160
Christ Catzilla, that looks like your best work yet.

Where was that effort when you were doing mine?

just kidding I love you
>>
>>48239259
>.< thanks!

Don't tell me you are vampire hunter guy e.e Because I'm still trying.
>>
>>48239268
I'm someone else, but seriously, that line art so far looks amazing
>>
>>48239289
Thank you :3
But... was my delivery to you that awful? I can try remaking it, if it's that bad. I still crawl under the bed everytime for my first deliveries when I started out here. I don't take offense, really!
Unless you're scallop knight. Because damn... Armour. I hate everything about armour. >.<
>>
>>48239326
No, it's fine! I'm happy with what I have! I'm merely complimenting you on your growth!
>>
>>48239337
Ok ._.
I'll stop wasting posts now.
Thanks again <3
All of you guys are very encouraging for me
>>
>>48219629

Anchoring, hopefully for the last time.
>>
File: ss+(2016-07-12+at+10.05.04).jpg (343 KB, 1936x1056) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-07-12+at+10.05.04).jpg
343 KB, 1936x1056
>>48232768
more thx

>>48224057
soz was working on >>48239230
right back onto it tho, might be a couple of days getting it rendered.
>>
>>4822369
Bump
>>
File: Mad_Saurus-79364-24429-1.jpg (5 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
Mad_Saurus-79364-24429-1.jpg
5 KB, 200x200
>>48237501
I've been hoping for a pic of my Ogryn for a while
>>48223676
>>48223692
If I've repeatedly been too specific, then could I ask someone to try something that looks vaguely like what I requested? A badly scarred Ogryn Warrior in a big suit of fancy armor?
>>48231621
:^
>>
File: tg.jpg (228 KB, 780x1103) Image search: [Google]
tg.jpg
228 KB, 780x1103
>>48224819
seems like someone was faster
>>
File: 1458153145725.png (59 KB, 330x306) Image search: [Google]
1458153145725.png
59 KB, 330x306
>>48237501
Should I change my request? I think it's too complicated and such. What should I change it to?
>>48223698
>>
File: Untitled1.jpg (222 KB, 1448x817) Image search: [Google]
Untitled1.jpg
222 KB, 1448x817
Requesting a picture of our D:tD group's secretary. She's the result of a botched cultist summoning who is 1/3 action princess, 1/3 mathematic whizkid, 1/3 eldricth terror from beyond the void of mortal comprehension, and completely adorable.

Since her face is a portal to another dimension of horror and terror she usually wears a metal cube on her shoulders covered in magic runes. She's drawing a sharpie frowny face on the front of the cube, with someone off screen saying "So that's a no, then?"
>>
File: 1467588883946.jpg (132 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1467588883946.jpg
132 KB, 480x480
>>48223495
From last thread >>48198565

Requesting a 3-headed rock Hydra. Its scales are all rocks, tail is formed by stalagmites, and whatever the drawfriend thinks it's fitting.

And thank you.

Here's a reference WIP that someone was making, so the artist can base about (The original artist decided to drop it.)
>>
File: References.jpg (50 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
References.jpg
50 KB, 1280x720
>>48223784
>>48229748
Going off his advice.

1. Old style uniform, has some wear and tear.

2. Wields the halberd shown.

3. Held the rank of lieutenant

4. Wildish hair, swept back, black in color, average length beard, also black but with some gray.

5. If at all possible, please convey that while he was a uniformed officer, he had the berserker rage in him. (5th ed. barbarian)
>>
>>48240005
>>48237517
>>48237501
>Just saying, a lot of these requests are either way too specific/complicated
I like the detailed ones because it shows they care about it and intend to use it.
I can't get motivated to work on someone's whim unless it's a really interesting idea.

>Also I'd probably be down for drawing some non-character requests if anyone has them, like a dungeon entrance, simple environment, landmark, weapon, magic item, etc.
Seconding this, though.

Btw, I can't draw again till Thursday, I'm just lurking till then.
>>
Requesting a female scientist that mutated 4 more spider eyes, with a white scientist coat, purple short hair, with a 3 foot tall black widow mecha with her, and whatever the artist wants to add (she only mutated the eyes).
>>
File: 3221462.jpg (279 KB, 750x1000) Image search: [Google]
3221462.jpg
279 KB, 750x1000
>>48236857
Mimic, can you do this catgirl taking part in shenanigans?
>>
If I make a star wars request, is catzilla literally the only one that'll do it?
>>
>>48240269
Is catzilla not good enough for you?
>>
>>48240289
that's not what I'm trying to convey, because he seems to be taking a majority of them
>>
>>48240269
i will !
>>
>>48239160
Or here Catzilla looks great and his brand looks to be a nice visible size
>>
>>48238707
OR here, so far, it looks great! The only thing I would like to see changed (if possible) is the skin tone to whiter, black hair and some sort of a mask covering her face and nose like in the picture I have put. How the fuck I have forgotten about that detail, damn it!
>>
File: 1443299635288.png (14 KB, 166x166) Image search: [Google]
1443299635288.png
14 KB, 166x166
>>48239602
>right back onto it tho, might be a couple of days getting it rendered.

Drawfriend please, I'm not in any sort of rush, it's looking awesome so far!
>>
>>48240181
If you post anonymously, drawanon, lurking waiters are all stuck in a Schrodinger's limbo of wandering if their drawfag is the one unable to draw til Thurs.

...unless that was your cunning plan all along, you fiend.
>>
File: ss+(2016-07-13+at+02.07.21).jpg (268 KB, 1936x1056) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-07-13+at+02.07.21).jpg
268 KB, 1936x1056
>>48240854
desu I redid the pose because it didn't feel right to me.
>>
File: 20160505231750_1.jpg (242 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
20160505231750_1.jpg
242 KB, 1600x900
>>48241830

I'm really feeling the storm now, senpai.

Literally the only thing I'd ask to change is removing the buckler, but if that would be a bitch to remove than I'm fine with it staying on.

Guy's a raging god of war, the kind that doesn't care if the blood being spilled is soldier or civilian.
>>
>>48233923

We're still not drawing your magical realm.
>>
>>48242707
>said a non-artist
>>
>>48230153
Bump!
>>
>>48240956
Heh, I did not think of it that way.
I just didn't want to give anyone the impression I could pick up a request today.
I just finished that Acanthus, haven't picked up another yet, and I'll be busy till then.
>>
>>48229846
fat bear.
>>
>>48240269
that i made most of them is probably more coincidence than anything else... though it seems i did 4/5 so far, yes. Don't worry, I didn't take offense. Not everybody likes my style, and that's fine.

>>48240289
thank you for defending my honoru, anon senpai! <3

>>48240572
Glad you enjoy him so far. i will try to finish him today/tomorrow
>>
>>48236679
Thanks anon, looks good so far
>>
File: i am the maste.png (811 KB, 907x523) Image search: [Google]
i am the maste.png
811 KB, 907x523
This is a photoshop I did of a character I was planning to play for a campaign.
He was supposed to be a sorcerer/dragon-disciple who specialized in str buffing himself and wielding a big flail like the witch king into battle. In his spare time he would make blueberry pancakes and cast shrink item on shurikens that he would hide inside pancakes. If there was any npc he didn't like he would politely offer them a pancake only to unshrink the shuriken after the npc had eaten the pancake.
>>
>>48236857
Yes. Yes this is exactly what I was hoping for. Thanks Mimic.
>>
File: youngdiypaladin.png (420 KB, 938x1239) Image search: [Google]
youngdiypaladin.png
420 KB, 938x1239
>>48237981
Noticed you've been asking for this one for a few threads now.

Sorry for the lack of color but I hope this services you well enough
>>
>>48247735
This serves perfectly! Seriously, thanks a ton!
>>
>>48247735
Nice! Surprised you did a non 2 word request.
>>
File: xdggiuldzguhzdfiu.png (540 KB, 800x1578) Image search: [Google]
xdggiuldzguhzdfiu.png
540 KB, 800x1578
>>48226500
>>48231623
>>48231781
have some more.

I'm Quite enjoying experimenting with this more crude/sketchy style. I think I keep playing around with this so stay posted.
>>
>>48248291
I really like that gun.

Could I trouble you to draw a full ref for that gun?
>>
File: 1364693049887.jpg (152 KB, 267x637) Image search: [Google]
1364693049887.jpg
152 KB, 267x637
>>48231781
>those tattoos
>>
>>48248325
Think that might be robocop's gun.
>>
>>48248466
I'm not very /k/, but it looks like a Beretta with some cool looking shit on the front of it.

I want it.
>>
im on the look out for artists for a commission or two. if you've got a blog/ tumblr/ deaddrop location/ whatever and are willing to do some shadowrun character art let me know.
>>
>>48248291
Google "robocop auto 9" or as its called in shadowrun "ares predator".

>>48248330

You caught me, was in the reference >>48202539 I'll have to make them a bit less recognizable!
>>
File: Auto9.jpg (11 KB, 400x211) Image search: [Google]
Auto9.jpg
11 KB, 400x211
>>48248325
Yup.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t1_Pw563opc
>>
>>48248527
>I'll have to make them a bit less recognizable!
no, you'll have to make a version where she's holding Bowel Disruptor
>>
>>48248466
>>48248503
>>48248530
I'm not a plagiarist honest!..
>>
>>48248530
How do I get one of these?

>>48248527
Can you draw one with a smaller thing on the front of it?
>>
File: 1462574419600.png (324 KB, 577x447) Image search: [Google]
1462574419600.png
324 KB, 577x447
>>48248559
We believe you. Shadowrun is the real monster here.
>>
>>48247973
No problem, glad you like
>>
>>48248573
Flea market that sells airsoft? Like >>48248503
says, it's literally just a Beretta with fancy shit on it. They have a few airsoft models out there, some nicer than others, but any real guns like it will probably be custom and cost bookoos.
>>
>>48224413
Bumpin
>>
File: Untitled-2.png (2 MB, 1875x1436) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-2.png
2 MB, 1875x1436
Searched high and low for this kind of art, to no avail. Hopefully some kind soul here helps me out.

I'm making a Shadowrun character, a female Oni who acts as the negotiator or the muscle, depending on situation. Eloquent, somewhat sophisticated, but also pragmatic and to the point. Not exactly lithe and foxy, but not a mountain of muscle either, some safe middle ground.

I guess what I'm thinking about is something in between Kneesocks from PSG and Yuugi from Touhou, as seen in the image. Glasses optional, but preferred.

It's practically impossible to find non-fetish art of such a concept, so it'd be much appreciated.
>>
>>48248291
Will do, looks great. I fucking love it. Can I ask for a version with bigger/wider boots btw? I have a thing for characters with large boots
>>48248330
Yeah, asked for it, love transmetropolitan and spider.
.>>48248527
I honestly didn't know the predator was Robocop gun, that's awesome
>>
File: HalfDrow.png (2 MB, 1100x1462) Image search: [Google]
HalfDrow.png
2 MB, 1100x1462
>>48239160
>>48234752
There you go.
>>
>>48230914

24-hour bump
>>
>>48250766
Catzilla you have done it again. Great job. Much appreciated.
>>
>>48251024
Glad you like it. Hope he looks mix&match enough for you
>>
>>48223645
From the vast depts of fellow ideas and requests galore, i bumpeth thee
>>
>>48251053
CatZilla , since you're best girl can you try out my request?
>>48223698
>>
>>48251413
Oh boy... You're challenging me with that one. I'm no good with armour. But I can try. But keep your request up for others now. I'll tell you in a while if I can get something going that I like or not.
>>
>>48251500
Thank you senpai.
>>
>>48233811
Bumpin'
>>
>>48233923
24 hour bump
>>
>>48234169
By Grabthar's Hammer, You Shall Be Bumped!
>>
>>48223765
>>48223946
really late bump

BTW, if anyone has any suggestions on how I might make this request more interesting or appealing to drawfriends, I'd love to hear them
>>
File: Abomination.png (278 KB, 1176x1560) Image search: [Google]
Abomination.png
278 KB, 1176x1560
>>48251413
Okay, no... I tried, but I can already tell you that I completely suck at it. Scifi stuff is not my strength... I'm sorry, buddy. Other artists are a lot better at that than I am.
>>
>>48248527
OR here again I missed >>48248547, I honestly wouldn't mind a bowel disruptor edit if you feel up to it.
My group feels i need to think "less lethal" and I figure "using it" for anything less than fatal intestinal maelstrom should satisfy their needs.
>>48248547
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 127

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.