[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Jumpchain CYOA Thread #932: Swimsuit Edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 81
File: 1442013359136.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
1442013359136.pdf
1 B, 486x500
>Google Drive
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&usp=sharing

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Previous Thread
>>48083502
>>
>>48089560
>Needing a swimsuit.
PLEBS!
>>
File: amazon2.jpg (574 KB, 850x1233) Image search: [Google]
amazon2.jpg
574 KB, 850x1233
>>48089560
>Swimsuit Edition
Hold up, lemmie change. I want in on this.
>>
Now, everybody has posted their themes for themselves by now, but what's your theme for Jumpchan fellow jumpers?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UbHY7vBAp4o
>>
File: 3a08b2b11bc7354b7c2cd52e109965ab.jpg (283 KB, 1053x1489) Image search: [Google]
3a08b2b11bc7354b7c2cd52e109965ab.jpg
283 KB, 1053x1489
>>48089563
Needing is not the issue. No one needs a swimsuit.

But sometimes aesthetics are important.

>>48089598
My man!
>>
>>48089604
https://youtube.com/watch?v=Q_QEPrkwZ-Q
>>
>>48089604

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Ej5_ZEkTT0

Bonus points if you figure out WHY I'm using that.
...damn train-using express-ass bitch better not topdeck again...
>>
Maid Tai jump?
>>
>>48089717
Rule 1
>>
>>48089717
>Looks up summary
>Finds this.
Hanaukyo Maid Team is about a young boy, Taro Hanaukyo, who has inherited a vast family fortune and, more importantly, the hundreds of employees working at the family mansion. While dressed and referred to nominally as 'maids', there are discrete albeit sometimes unusual departments for most of the employees (including Defence, Science, Catering, etc.). Presumably the various extensive projects in the house pay for most of its expenses.

Yeah so why do you want this to exist? Seems like a average harem anime.
>>
File: Spooky bill.jpg (48 KB, 480x409) Image search: [Google]
Spooky bill.jpg
48 KB, 480x409
>>48089604
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CvRA3VWLMgg
>>
I love this Sunday…Hey Jumpers? What was the best and most relaxing jump that you have ever had? What made it so relaxing? And do you regret leaving for your next adventure?

Mine was the time I and the girls spent on Aqua in the Aria Jump, especially after the incredible insanity that was our time in Kingdom Hearts. It was also a good time for Hyuuga to recover, she gained a Heart and she was very confused by everything she was feeling, she didn’t know if she wanted to keep her Heart or lose it because it was all so confusing. Something that almost got her in Xehanort’s clutches.

It gave us an opportunity to clear the air between each other, had us talk about the things that really ate at us. There was so much we all had to say to each other and it almost came to blows a few times, but...Aqua was just so peaceful that it felt wrong to harm each other, so we just continued talking to each other. It took us years, sometimes I had to stop time because some of our talks got far too heated, but in the end we realized that for better or worse, we were together.

After that, every day was just magical as we, for the first time since I took them on this journey, actually spent our time together. Not because of our identities' memories, but because we wanted to. This is gonna sound corny as hell, but I guess in those ten years we finally saw each other's true selves and we all fell in love.

I didn’t want to leave Aqua, but I was not the only traveller here, so left it up to a vote and asked everyone if we should leave. It was surprising when they all said yes, and in Kurumu's own words, "We'd all be going stir crazy in another 2 months. This place is wonderful, but I don't think we were meant to stay here."

When those mists came in to whisk us away for the next world, I realized that she was right, but still, every so often, out of the blue, we would start sharing stories of Aqua, and the peaceful and precious memories we made in that world.
>>
File: MatlTjY.gif.webm (709 KB, 1000x698) Image search: [Google]
MatlTjY.gif.webm
709 KB, 1000x698
>>48089901
Pirates of the Caribbean. Went there on jump 99 or so and just enjoyed being a pirate with no responsibilities or danger, in comparison to some places. Also podded Jack sparrow and shrunk the black pearl. He's gonna be coming with me for a while, I'm tempted to make him immortal and leave him somewhere he's love. Not sure where just yet.
>>
File: rokuno.jpg (51 KB, 600x839) Image search: [Google]
rokuno.jpg
51 KB, 600x839
>>48089604
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FavAXc5-HVc
"There's beauty in the hills, truth in the sky! So don't be sad because I roam- it keeps me alive."
>>
>>48089901
Banjo Kazooie. Once I convinced the MCs I was a friendly witch, I pretty much just hung out, and explored the various worlds of one of my favourite series of all times. The few times there was trouble, I just skipped to Gruntilda/her sisters and put them in their place.

I also released Clanker into treasure trove cove after repairing his plating. Snacker stopped being a problem after that.
>>
Threadly reminder that Wizards are Heretical plebs and Warriors are the only ones worthy of respect.
>>
File: Dark Souls Elite Knight 2.png (151 KB, 500x309) Image search: [Google]
Dark Souls Elite Knight 2.png
151 KB, 500x309
>>48090050
>Wizards
>Warriors
>Classes
>Not All of the Above
>>
>>48089604
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9o8GUOyMSaI
>>
>>48090050
Imagine specializing like a pleb
>>
On Percy Jackson stuff, caught some form of bug. Will try and get some of the research done but there will likely be delays. My apologies. I enjoy doing it but don't want to mess stuff up by doing it while running a fever.
>>48090050
Threadly reminder that warriors amount to far less than wizards in the long run.
>>
>>48089901
Neopets.
There is zero~ danger to the world and everything was colorful an interesting to explore. Everyone was really friendly and up for playing mini games or tagging along on random adventures. Plus there was sooo much stuff to magpie, and even better that behavior is socially encourage there. The aesthetic may not be intimidating, but there is actually alot of powerful and useful items in the world. The attitude of the place and the whole freedom to go wherever you want no questions asked was very chill. 10/10 would would recommend as vacation spot or as a good setting for early jumpers.
>>
>>48089604
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QFwo57WKwg
>>
File: startled.jpg (24 KB, 459x279) Image search: [Google]
startled.jpg
24 KB, 459x279
>>48089604
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dHPWrGoHTZ4

>>48089901
Hmm. Probably Golden Sky Stories.

I live a very stressful life, most days. To me existence is an infinite kaleidoscope of possibilities that precariously hinges on arbitrary shatterpoints determined by cause and effect, which can send it teetering over the brink of oblivion or salvation on a whim. The methods I use to tip the possibilities put me at odds with some of my companions.

We've spent centuries arguing with each other over who's right and wrong to no avail, and then scheming around each other. Worlds like GSS, where nothing is truly in danger, are a relief to both me and my critics where there is no need for such measures.

I kept myself busy taking a young winter spirit around town, but I kept in touch with the others and for the first time in literally decades we just relaxed and enjoyed each others' company.

I went sailing with my little sister.

I went picking for berries with Gar and Blaise.

I helped Radio Noise organise a village disco.

I went camping with Solaire and Dusk.

I flew a kite with Elodie. I was the kite.

I also saw some old faces. I shared a bitter laugh with Lucifer Morningstar over the fact that we'd essentially come to the same point after having the exact opposite reaction to the exact opposite perceived problems in existence. I confirmed to Megatron that despite everything, Cybertron was rebuilt under my watch and he was relieved. I finally had time to explain myself to Pinky, and gave her a shoulder to cry on.

There was never any question of staying. Every moment I reflected on the past, every chance I had to appreciate what I'd left behind-it made me all the more determined to see that it would all not be in vain. There was beauty in the stasis of that world-beauty I once would have desired to spread throughout the multiverse.

I would give my all to protect both my companions and every world I visited, even if it made me their ultimate antithesis.
>>
>>48090050
>laughingspellblademaidens.scroll
>>
>>48090115
>warriors amount to far less than wizards
Does this even need to be said?
>>
>>48089743
Maybe he wants an estate with a hypercompetent maid team. I imagine it would be too expensive to companion them all, but an estate that you can plunk down in any world that had them as staff(that couldn't leave or could only go to your properties) would be barely affordable.
>>
File: kuroglare.png (60 KB, 704x478) Image search: [Google]
kuroglare.png
60 KB, 704x478
>>48090050
Threadly reminder that scientists need not limit themselves to a single paradigm.
>>
>>48089945
Oof, makes me wish I had a way to companion people without marrying them(other than when they are purchasable or winnable of course). Damnit, I forgot to make him immortal. Guess I'll have to go back post spark.
>>
>>48090115
>Threadly reminder that warriors amount to far less than wizards in the long run.
Threadly reminder that if that's the case, you're not doing Warrior right.
>>
>>48090115
>taking the shortcut to power with magic
>not transcending your physical limits through sheer force of will and determination
>>
>>48090145
Just buy the 740 kerbals as one companion, take the 0 point drawback that makes them sexy aliums, and then biosculpt and reprogram them to your needs. It's not hard.
>>
>>48090115
>Threadly reminder that warriors amount to far less than wizards in the long run.
coughsiderealmartialartscough
>>
>>48090167
That works I guess, I was just guessing at guys' motivations behind wanting the maid team jump. I haven't watched it, so I don't know if the setting itself is enjoyable. I was basing my theory off the description written in thread.
>>
Paarthurnax aside, would Skyrim dragons count as evil for the sake of Hellsing Dark Binding?
>>
File: swimsuit_konata_by_xxxkiri.jpg (191 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
swimsuit_konata_by_xxxkiri.jpg
191 KB, 768x1024
>>48089901
Relaxing? I dunno. Maybe Dead or Alive where I took that volleyball drawback, or Wii Sports? Those were basically just "hang out on this island for ten years." I mostly hung out in the wilderness and secluded grottoes.
I also really liked Animal Crossing. I mostly let Isabelle run the shop. She's surprisingly good at it. Although for some reason she did have a clipboard she kept with all the villager requests and town statistics even though I AM NOT THE MAYOR.

>>48089604
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5T06SwIwZGQ&t=7s
> So, I heard you started calling yourself a monster, now...
> So cute.
> Oh, but don't worry. I don't think you're a monster. I think of you more like...
> ... a doll.
> h a h a h a . . .
> Look at you, trying to be all stoic.
> But you're only that way because of all the powers I gave you, right . . . ? I guess I could always t u r n t h o s e o f f . . .
> ... now now.
> Dolls don't make noise.
> Where should I send you next...?
> Why don't you just point to your selections here . . .

>>48089560
>>
>>48090161
>>48090179
>If the warriors are out wizarding you, you aren't wizarding hard enough.
>>
>>48090182
Would the Fae count as evil? They both operate on an entirely different moral spectrums due to metaphysical laws.
>>
>>48089901
For me it would have to be Spice and Wolf. I'm still fairly early in my chain, but it's been rather action packed. Especially with Alien and Hellsing being the two Jumps directly before it. I mean, good god, Alien is such a trap Jump and I hate the dice for sending me there.

I basically told my Companions I was taking a vacation and fucked off over the horizon. They were free to do whatever they wanted, but most of them chose to just stay in stasis inside the Warehouse rather than wander around aimlessly. I know Tak got into some adventures, because I spotted her from time to time in the midst of crowds. She enjoys her shapechanging powers a little bit too much sometimes.

It was really nice to have some time to think, just plodding along in a horse drawn cart. No powers except a few as an emergency button. It wasn't completely uneventful. Holo ended up in my cart instead of Lawrence's, which was a surprise. I hadn't bought her as a Companion or even gone out of my way to encounter her. I just happened to be passing through Pasloe with a cart, some grain, and a barrel full of apples.

She added a little spice Hohoho! to the trip. I didn't hide anything from her, mostly because I was annoyed at my vacation getting interrupted by a cute fox. She was way for less surprised than I expected her to be able the whole, extra-dimension traveler thing. But we grew to rather enjoy each other's company. She came along in the end, as a friend, which blew my Companion's minds when I told them.

Still, it was a very relaxing vacation and I enjoyed unwinding after 20 years of blood and shitstorms.
>>
>>48090181
For what it's worth, I think you nailed it. I threw that suggestion out there as the mass Kerbal buy would help him meet that goal, and because you can't get anything like it anywhere else. Kerbal's science and exploration perks are available in other jumps in better forms, but the 700+ in one slot is a huge win for companion jumpers.
>>
>>48090182
I doubt they would count as innocent. (They don't need to be evil, just not innocent. Though evil makes it more palatable from a moralist standpoint)
>>
>>48090167
740 Kerbal builds make me sad.
>hey, here's a jump about space travel
>it's filled with excellent perks for science and engineering and teamwork
>but fuck that, we're going for an impractically large green harem
Proof that /jc/ hates fun.
>>
>>48090202
Just reread the perk and I agree. Innocence, not evil, is the key and I doubt that either dragons or fey would count as innocent.
>>
>>48090184
Jumpchan is probably more of a doll then we are, after all, she's merely a representation of the Author's Will, while a character, a Jumper can get away from the Author's will and write themselves.
>>
>>48090212
>People who don't play a single player game like I play a single player game make me sad.
So, people are only allowed to prioritize what you prioritize?
>>
>>48090192
99.999999% of fey are most certainly not innocent.
Save for strange settings where they are.
>>
File: image.jpg (54 KB, 450x700) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54 KB, 450x700
Reminder that Potter's Invisibility Cloak is fucking shit.
Moody can see through it.

That is all gentlemen, carry on.
>>
File: All_magic_is_science.jpg (109 KB, 500x564) Image search: [Google]
All_magic_is_science.jpg
109 KB, 500x564
>>48090155
Obligatory reminder that Magic is Science you can't model, modeling something is the core of empiricism, and I will utilize all the tomahawk missiles at my disposal you if you call yourself a scientist and openly practice "magic".
>>
>>48090223
Headcanon is headcanon, but that's legit the stupidest thing I've heard in a while.
>>
>>48090212
Nah, noone is going to go that route unless they already have plenty of science(or they hate the kerbals and want them to suffer)
>>
>>48090237
Reminder that that wasn't even Moody. It was some spoiled pureblood brat pretending to be him.
>>
>>48090194
700+ in one slot!? I thought my 40 Imperial guard waifus were a lot.
>>
>>48090248
Well, Moody's eye at least.
>>
>>48090237
Odds are, that is dumbledore's fault(what manipulative old man gives a weapon he's trying to control a device that lets it hide from him) He probably put a tracking charm on the damn thing before giving it back to harry. Also, Moody's eye seems to be an artifact level item as well.
>>
>>48090226
Yes. People completely ignoring 99% of a Jump to stack a single choice as many times as physically possible does make me sad. It's as close as you can get to crumpling up the work into a ball and throwing it away as you can get without actively rejecting the Jump.
>>
>>48090253
it even beats my 102 necron. (though, I'm pretty sure they share just the one mind between them)
>>
>>48090237
Actually, i think it was the inverse...

Moody's eye was basically wizard byakugan with it's 360 view shit. But he didnt see /through/ the cape, he saw "Nothing in here" space where the guy with cape was.

The cape was so undetectable that a magic bs eye actually glitched out and showed a hole in space with the shape of a person.
>>
>>48090253
The Kerbals are more of a project. They're worthless in and of themselves, but the fact that they only occupy one slot it choice. If you've got enough bio engineering and psionic skills you can make them into whatever you need, though.
>>
>>48090280
So your argument is, completely unironically, they're having bad wrong fun?
>>
>>48090215
>>48090230
Except you're not asking Innocence is, not in terms of the law, but what it means for the Soul. While I'm not sure about the Dragons, the Fae just are what they are, and therefore follow their nature (whatever it is), so could it not be argued that a Fae who (somehow) breaks that mould to choose to help a human without price would actually be the guilty one?

After all, humans killing humans is seen as repulsive because at the end of the day, it's human nature to keep other humans close to us living and well.
>>
>>48090253
>>48090283
To be fair both of those are going to be far better than Kerbals in every way that does not include strapping rockets to the side of something that does not need rockets.
>>
>>48090265
That's reaching just a bit. Why would Dumbles need to track him, and furthermore how would the fake Moody not only know that but be able to use it when Snape can't?
I mean, I'm all for Dumbledore being more than the kind grandfather he appears to be, be thats's a fan-fiction cliche from hell.

Speaking of, anyone else consider Cursed Child to be Not Fucking Canon?
>>
>>48090239
Umm, what about those who use mathematics as their magic? Or those who have combined magic and science?
>>
>>48090295
>>48090253
Sorry, meant to also add that the Guard is a great buy because they're good to go right out of the gate. You grab your guard platoon, especially if they're something neat, and your 8 companions from that jump and you've got a good core of combat ready companions for wherever the chain takes you.
>>
>>48090310
>it's human nature to keep other humans close to us living and well.
Is it? I find that a little hard to believe, considering the sheer number of humans that have "other humans" as cause of death.
>>
>>48090239

>If you sy its magic you are just too dumb to understand that you are doing quantum subjective metareality overlay entangled with pseudobasic principles bla blah blah

So at which point you can call it magic?

Marvel mutants have a genetic anomaly that makes them develop cryokinesis, telepathy, etc.

But a what point thing get too bulshity to explain away with made-up words.

Really, at which point changeling stuff gets too subjective to qualify as set of physics?
>>
>>48090326
I haven't read it. Is it that bad?
>>
>>48090309
Yep. It's akin to playing chess by throwing the pieces at each other painting the squares neon colors.
>>
>>48090358
What a little shit you are, then. The jump maker didn't have a problem about it, and even laughed it off.

Well, anon, I'm happy that you've found your waifu. Shits a shit like all others, but I hope you're happy.
>>
File: 1107.jpg (34 KB, 500x350) Image search: [Google]
1107.jpg
34 KB, 500x350
>>48090335
>>48090353

It's not magic.
You're clearly just exploiting a universal phenomenon that you can manipulate but can't fully understand at your current level of knowledge.
>>
>>48090326
Well, it is canon that dumbles can detect harry with the cloak on. Moody, I can believe that dumbles might have informed him if for no other reason than that he suspected Moody would curse first if encountering someone invisible.

Don't know the story of cursed child yet, so don't yet have an opinion. Won't know till I get to read my ebook of it when it arrives on my tablet.
>>
>>48090356
Assuming the spoilers aren't some elaborate hoax, yes.
Oh god yes.

It's two cases of acute mpreg and a live-in trunk away from being 100% pure distilled cancer.
>>
>>48090338
Also the guard will immediately get an their knees to worship you if you tell them they are going to be using real non suicidal tactics.
>>
>>48090358
To be fair, I'd rather do that than play chess.
>>
>>48090358
that sounds like a fun way to piss off ron weasley
>>
>>48090358
It's good to know that spacebattles has multiple kinds of shitposters, and not just power wankers.
>>
>>48090385
Oh god, what happens?

At first I thought you said it WAS mpreg, ans almost threw up in my mouth.
>>
>>48090344
How have we survived until now? Why have there been so many belief systems focused on teaching us to keep each other alive and well? Why is it that whenever there's a murder those who haven't been conditioned react with shock? Why do soldiers have to be trained to kill? Why is a hero who kills such a contentious issue?
>>
This is your daily reminder that magic and science both fail to compare to the beauty of bathing suits.
>>
File: smirk.png (254 KB, 487x518) Image search: [Google]
smirk.png
254 KB, 487x518
>>48090239
Obligatory reminder that being completely unable to model your magic (also referred to as the Aetheric Science in certain spheres) is a sign that it's insufficiently advanced, when a mere trigram programming language can begin to quantify a subset of the supernatural as a changed energy state.

And that it's useless, USELESS, /USELESS/ to fire tomahawk missiles against a conceptual space barrier made of multidimensional algorithms.
>>
>>48090375
isn't that pretty much the definition of magic?

Besides, any sufficiently advanced magic is indistinguishable from technology.

Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.

Any sufficiently advanced anything is indistinguishable from absolute bullshit.
>>
>>48090408
>blaming Spacebattles
>Implying this thread isn't full of people mad about badwrongfun
>>
>>48090374
I think it's fair to feel a pang of sadness if someone takes a bunch of cards from their copy of your favorite game, tears then into pieces, and uses them as confetti.

>>48090408
Never touched the board, friendo. I'm homegrown.
>>
>>48090419
if it truly were our nature, we wouldn't need belief systems to teach us to keep each other alive.
>>
File: chuckle.png (227 KB, 595x496) Image search: [Google]
chuckle.png
227 KB, 595x496
>>48090423
Bathing suits were created through science in the form of fabric manufacturers within the fashion industry.

Therefore, the existence of science is directly responsible for the beauty of bathing suits.

Checkmate.
>>
>>48090375
Wouldn't the existence of magic mean that science is a lie? Since the universal phenomenon is "there are no universal phenomenon besides those we create"?
>>
>>48090375
>Thinking that science is purely materialistic

Science is a thought process. Magic is a phenomenon. This is simple shit.
>>
>>48090419
>How have we survived until now?
By killing the other guy first.

>Why have there been so many belief systems focused on teaching us to keep each other alive and well?
Why would we have needed belief systems to keep us in check if it was human nature to act like what they're teaching anyway?

>Why is it that whenever there's a murder those who haven't been conditioned react with shock?
Source? And my guess is that it's more of a base instinct of "oh shit, something killed that guy, I hope it doesn't kill me next".

>Why is a hero who kills such a contentious issue?
Because society says it is. And it hasn't always been that way.
>>
>>48090427
Analyzed.

ANALYZED.

Not advanced. The height of magic has no bearing in that saying, you FUCK.
>>
>>48090428
No, that's true but most people bit about badwrongfun power wanking. >>48090358 is a different brand of shitpost entirely.

God, can you imagine him in the early threads where breaking settings was the goto?

>>48090439
>Never touched the board, friendo. I'm homegrown.
I've never met a dainty intelligen/t g/entleman or ca/t g/irl, so you're either a liar or a horrible disappointment. Either way, I hope you can find a way to live knowing that your setting waifu is defiled.
>>
>>48090454
Thank you based science
>>
>>48090375
I program magical runes that require belief to empower themselves into holographic computers.

Your argument is invalid.

>>48090445
Or the belief system codified something that was instinctive in a man's attempt to understand themselves and their place in the universe.
>>
>>48090464
I should add, I have no scientific basis for any of this. Just the way it seems to me.
>>
>>48090424
>Muda Muda /Muda/
So given that being antispiral was a flop you've decided to just become an egomaniac conceptual vampire with a thing for ruling over others? Interesting rebound.
>>
>>48090454
You're technically correct. The best kind of correct.

So while I cannot fault your logic, I will instead simply continue to post beauties in swimsuits.
>>
>>48090466
you say potato I say vodka
>>
>>48090484
And most gods in most belief systems are petty, murderous assholes.
>>
>>48090467
You never saw /tg/'s reaction to someone who put ponies on a set of the Power Nine from MtG, did you?
>>
So in Naruto if you have to take a drawback due to perks/ bloodlines do you get the CP for them? It doesn't mention if you do or don't like some jumps do.
>>
>>48090555
typically it mentions if you don't get points for a drawback, so it probably just enforces that you take the drawback.
>>
>>48090531
I would expect most people would have a similar reaction to lighting thousands of dollars on fire.
>>
>>48090555
If a drawback is mandatory, assume you get no points for it unless it says otherwise.
>>
>>48090555
You usually do not get points for mandatory drawbacks.
>>
File: cooldown.png (334 KB, 652x602) Image search: [Google]
cooldown.png
334 KB, 652x602
>>48090501
Or maybe a curly haired gangster superstar. Really I'm just killing time until Leviathan jump rolls around.

>>48090461
>>48090375
What if it depends on the setting?
>>
>>48090565
Ah ok thanks.
>>
>>48090531
>ponies
Nobody wants you or your shit fandom here.
>>
File: 6565063b8601600dbfcf18f36aa024b0.jpg (406 KB, 2160x2880) Image search: [Google]
6565063b8601600dbfcf18f36aa024b0.jpg
406 KB, 2160x2880
>>48090555
>>deargoditbegins.webm
>>
>>48090555
Generally if you have to take a drawback, you get no points, but it also doesn't count towards a limit.
>>
>>48090576
This is why I like Diskworld.
>>
>>48090580
>Nobody wants you or your pedophilia bestiality here.
FTFY
>>
>>48090586
typically if it works that way, it says so.
>>
>>48090609
Solid correction, thank you.
>>
>>48090413
Let's put it this way.
It starts with Scorpio being speculated as Voldemort's bastard.
And it contains the phrase "Happy Voldemort Day"
I kind of purged the rest of it with copious amounts of alcohol.
>>
>>48089604
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xbTMlPNVZk0
>>
>>48090609
what was that about twilight and Renesme or however you spell that? Seriously, that series is messed up. Still a better love story than 50 Shades though.
>>
>>48090630
No. That has to be fake.
>>
>>48090413
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/06/10/harry-potter-and-the-cursed-child-spoilers-here-s-the-plot-of-the-play.html
There ya go. Read at your own risk.
>>
>>48090665
We can only hope.
>>
>>48090665
I sincerely hope so.
But I've yet to see anything contradicting it.
>>
Can't be any worse then my immortal
>>
>>48090665
Nope, JK has put her weight behind it.
>>
File: BUT THAT'S HERESY!.jpg (11 KB, 191x264) Image search: [Google]
BUT THAT'S HERESY!.jpg
11 KB, 191x264
>>48090461
>>48090427
Someone who uses the word magic has given up trying to understand.

>>48090459
There are three assumptions that science has. There are natural causes for things that happen in the world around us, Evidence from the natural world can be used to learn about those causes, There is consistency in the causes that operate in the natural world.

Each IP that the jumps are based on that mentions "magic" is normally careful to establish the limitations of "magic", and they way "magic" operates is normally predictable unless it's an under documented ritual. Pretending for a moment that any of these realities exist side by side With in the scope of an individual universe it's reasonable most likely that "Magic" is the exploitation of a poorly understood universal force, much like quantum physics is in good old Earth-1218.

>>48090484
The spirit of man is a powerful thing anon. I pray that you see the light of the Emperor.

>>48090576
>>48090424
I've had enough of your heresy AS
Don't underestimate me
I don't care about time or space or multidimensional whatever
Force your way down a path and do it all yourself
That's the way the Children of the Emperor roll
JUST WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK I AM?
MY DRILL IS THE DRILL THAT WILL PEIRCE THE HEAVENS
>>
File: d5c2gn3.jpg (203 KB, 636x622) Image search: [Google]
d5c2gn3.jpg
203 KB, 636x622
>>48090239
>>48090375
> Magic is Science you can't model
LIES. Even magic itself can be modeled, given sufficient understanding! Anything can be modeled! Even gods! EVEN YOUR EMPEROR.

M̕y ̧r̢ea͞ĺit̷ý m҉ąrbl͜e̛ ͞te͘ll͟s̴ me ͡so!

Bleach almost gave me an aneurysm when Aizen said that people who relied on reason were weak and that his power had surpassed even logic and reason. I took my reality marble almost solely to spit in his eye.

I don't actually have ANY IDEA what it does, other than "It helps me understand retarded story bullshit... somehow... and I paid 800 CP for this crap." So it's probably pretty powerful, or it would be, if I had any idea how it actually functioned.
I literally named it "All Magic Is Science". It runs off of pure Bubblegum-level autism.
And I did this all because Bleach is a terrible show.

No idea what it does whatsoever.
"Probably something."
I wonder, does this mean the marble itself can't be modeled?

>>48090630
>>48090667
I refuse to read this on the grounds that my Sunday has not been nearly relaxing enough to allow me to tolerate this amount of malarkey.
>>
File: AS60kaitinbmaialeiasmgiai32.jpg (432 KB, 867x1300) Image search: [Google]
AS60kaitinbmaialeiasmgiai32.jpg
432 KB, 867x1300
>>48090693
>Adepta Sororitas bragging about the size of her drill
Just like my Thai flipbooks
>>
>>48090711
Kek kek kek.
>>
>>48090555
Ninjanon said you do get cp, at least for the hunted drawbacks you get by taking the Rinnegan.
>>
>>48090667
Holy shit. Is the whole plot focused around rumors that Draco's wife used time travel to fuck Voldemort?
>>
File: What is this.jpg (60 KB, 522x438) Image search: [Google]
What is this.jpg
60 KB, 522x438
>>48090708
>LIES. Even magic itself can be modeled, given sufficient understanding!

Listen here you heretic, that's exactly what I said.

>>48090711
I had a bad run in with a Slaanesh cultist, give me a break. The Inquisition was rough.
>>
File: AS3509870896098707sadfgxwngd.jpg (69 KB, 750x667) Image search: [Google]
AS3509870896098707sadfgxwngd.jpg
69 KB, 750x667
>>48090796
Shhhh, it's okay Sister. You aren't the only one in the Order who has been blesse/d/ by the Emprah. Now just lay back and think of Terra.
>>
>>48090667

Albus and his father are enduring a difficult relationship. The boy listens in as Amos Diggory demands Harry uses the seized Time-Turner to go back in time to the Triwizard tournament and save his boy, Cedric, who was killed on the orders of Voldemort after winning the event.

Can they fucking do that? Go back decades in time? And they hand these out to motherfucking school kids?
>>
>>48090785
No.
No.
It's much worse.

Ebony Da'arkness Dementia Way is actually Voldemort and Bellatrix's daughter. And she abuses time travel to get daddy to win. Also, Cedric is evil god some reason.
>>
>>48090119
Isnt there a colony drop at some point in the story?
>>
>>48090796
Slaanesh just gives that one out like candy. . . how did GW ever think that he/she/it would ever be taken seriously as anything other than an eldritch super whore?
>>
>>48090375
Noe that not one equation in that image is a direct mathematical representation of lasing action or construction.
>>
>>48090821
No, they can't. Because A) time turners on't go back that at, and B) it should be a closed loop unless you're a dumbass like JKR.
But this is a special prototype time turner given to some random Pureblood family because ???
>>
>>48090844
>eldritch super whore
Welp, I know the name of my band for Musician jump now.
>>
>>48089560
There's never enough swimsuits.
>>
>>48090821
>Can they fucking do that? Go back decades in time?
…I don't think so. Pretty sure Time Turners can only go back short periods, like a day max.
Maybe someone could jailbreak theirs but we're talking about high level fucking magic here, there's no way that someone who isn't an expert in Time Turners could do something like that.

Not to mention that even short jumps can end with you accidentally killing your past or future self if you fuck up.
>>
File: 1481930_orig.jpg (410 KB, 800x571) Image search: [Google]
1481930_orig.jpg
410 KB, 800x571
>>48090375
>>48090459
>>48090693
Or... and hear me out, OR.

Just because someone manages to scientifically study magic, that doesn't mean it stops being magic.

Yes like >>48090576 said it can really depend on the setting so the idea could be flimsy as is, but applying science to the forces of magic/the supernatural doesn't change what it can do. It doesn't change the fact that you're still roasting people alive with what's basically your mind and a finger waggle. It just means you understand WHY you're able to do it and HOW it's happening. Yes sciencing the shit out of it, there will be a point where you just start treating it like electricity or magnetics and it becomes a mundane thing to you. But you're still violating the shit out of all kinds of material laws, you're just figuring out how it does that.

Does the idea of magic become banal and boring to the practiced master? I'm sure it does, ask the nuclear physicists who design stuff. Eventually that shit becomes second nature. It's gonna be the same thing with magic. That doesn't mean it stops BEING 'magic', you're just understanding it better via application and intent to understand.

I'm probably wrong, but I guess part of it is just how stupid it sounds. What would we call Magitech? "Science-tech"? Or just start throwing "science-balls" instead of fireballs?

But I'm sure we would all rather peacock-strut at each other about how wrong we are, so here's a picture of a puppy at the beach.
>>
File: Mother-Of-God-GIFS.gif (403 KB, 245x245) Image search: [Google]
Mother-Of-God-GIFS.gif
403 KB, 245x245
>>48090708
> Konatanon is so insane that Fate makes perfect sense to her, and even her author doesn't know how the fuck that is possible.
>>
>>48090886
>Just because someone manages to scientifically study magic, that doesn't mean it stops being magic.

No Red, because words mean things. If you want to scientifically study a phenomena call it something other than magic.
>>
>>48090693
>JUST WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK I AM?
Someone updating DxD and using this as a thin veil for getting into the mindset of writing the jump.
>>
>>48090896
Isn't fate just Suffering in the main universe and cute girls doing cute things in Illya?

What more is there to get?
>>
>>48090667

Umbridge tells Scorpius there is no such student as Albus Potter, there hasn’t been a Potter at Hogwarts since Harry Potter was killed during a failed coup on the school at the Battle of Hogwarts. She tells him to get back to school or he’s going to ruin Voldemort Day.

This is everything I could ever want out of a crack fic.
>>
File: Banana.jpg (52 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
Banana.jpg
52 KB, 960x540
>>48090886
Ah, some sanity here. At last.
>>48090925
You're driving me pic related here.
>>
>>48090973
Not enough crackships to be a true crack fic.
>>
File: 1030898_orig.gif (95 KB, 474x474) Image search: [Google]
1030898_orig.gif
95 KB, 474x474
>>48090886
>I'm probably wrong, but I guess part of it is just how stupid it sounds. What would we call Magitech? "Science-tech"? Or just start throwing "science-balls" instead of fireballs?
It's a science stick! You use it to perform white science!
>>
>>48090978
You're driving me banana.
>>
File: 1458348086403.png (343 KB, 1000x825) Image search: [Google]
1458348086403.png
343 KB, 1000x825
>>48090949
I've got the perks, I just need to fluff them.
I'll try and have something to show you tomorrow.

>>48090978
As long as you're having fun as you join me as we journey down the deep rabbit hole, trying to make sense of all of this.
>>
>>48091055
What if none of it's supposed to make sense.
>>
File: Two Bolter Heresy.jpg (143 KB, 700x662) Image search: [Google]
Two Bolter Heresy.jpg
143 KB, 700x662
>>48090978
You need multiple bananas in that pic for that to work! Heresy! Burn the heretic!
>>
File: o-PUPPY-8-900.jpg (120 KB, 900x586) Image search: [Google]
o-PUPPY-8-900.jpg
120 KB, 900x586
>>48090925
Definition of science:
>the intellectual and practical activity encompassing the systematic study of the structure and behavior of the physical and natural world through observation and experiment

Definition of magic:
>the art or practice of using charms, spells, or rituals to attempt to produce supernatural effects or control events in nature.

So... I guess just because you study why the charms are needed, why the rituals work as they do, that suddenly it stops being rituals? It's suddenly no longer manipulation of anything, it's no longer charms, it's no longer using willpower or any of that stuff?

At this point we're simply going to have to agree to disagree, because I see no point in clogging the thread and I see where this is going.

>>48091033
I was waiting for someone to get the reference. Have another beach puppy for pointing out what a fucking nerd I am.
>>
>>48090886
>>48091055
I've gotta side on the "call it magic" argument here, if merely because sciences deal with what things are and do, whereas magic in most settings deals with what things feel like and represent. Much of it is too abstract to really assign hard rules to, as far as I can tell.

Then again I could be full of shit tho
>>
>>48091072
Then obviously it's time for exterminatus, due to how the Imperium thinks their way through things.
>>
>>48091083
>that suddenly it stops being rituals
They become procedures
>because I see no point in clogging the thread and I see where this is going.
Any salt you think you may have experienced is just bantz

>>48091089
>deals with what things feel like and represent.
Feelings don't matter you communist.
>>
>>48091127
>Then obviously it's time for exterminatus, due to how the Imperium doesn't think their way through things.
FTFY
>>
>>48091127
*cough cough* machine spirits *cough*
>>
>>48091127
Threadly reminder that diplomacy is Heresy.
>>
Just to remind everyone that the Disney princess jump does not preclude other jumps in individual Disney settings.
>>
>>48091172
Threadly reminder that Warhammer 40k is the fall of the Roman Empire.
The Imperium is doomed regardless. Bite the fuckin' pillow, because this daemon's going in dry.
>>
>>48091190
Well, if you feel like making some jumps for the other settings, feel free to get on that.
>>
>>48091130
Can you possibly get any more whiny and annoying.
>>
>>48091194
May as well enjoy the orgies, then.
>>
>>48091224
Wait until she hits mage the awakening where the science doesn't matter and the physics are made up.
>>
Is anyone working on an Interworld jump?
If not, could someone add it to the list of desired jumps? I can't make it, I haz no skillz.
>>
File: 1417756698682.jpg (100 KB, 900x648) Image search: [Google]
1417756698682.jpg
100 KB, 900x648
>>48089604
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=guIaCocnNaw
Let's go on an adventure!
>>
>>48091224
I guess, if you ask me nicely.
>>
>>48091246
Rule #1. You can write, and know what interworld is. all the skillz required.
>>
>>48091224
>implying everybody involved wasn't being whiny and annoying
>>
>>48091295
Well yes, but that is beside the point.
>>
>>48091241
I had the Doctor as a fairly recent companion there. He was not happy.
>>
Best place to be a pirate/ start a pirate empire that isn't from a pirate jump?
>>
>>48091383
Tenchi Muyo!
>>
File: Interworld.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
Interworld.pdf
1 B, 486x500
>>48091289
Well, I tried my hand at it but it's obvious I don't have the talent to make this jump.
Here's the skeleton I drummed up for the jump.
I'm putting it up for adoption and relinquish all claims to it.
>>
>>48091411
It's perfect the way it is. Someone put this bad boy on the drive!
>>
>>48091411
Not so much a skeleton as a fraction of the smallest bone.
>>
>>48091411
I don't see anything wrong with it, actually this might even be my favorite jump ever!
>>
>>48091411
You know how people whine about entitled anons? Yeah, you're now the poster child for that.
>>
>>48091383
> that isn't from a pirate jump?
... Anno 2070?
>>
File: more cheese.jpg (84 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
more cheese.jpg
84 KB, 600x600
>>48091468
You must be a fun one at parties.
>>
>>48091444
>>48091468
I'm being a cheeky cunt, anons.
Stop taking it so seriously.
Are you literally autistic? I'm not trying to put you down, I'm legit asking.
I have a little brother who is HF, and sometimes jokes just go right over his head.

In all seriousness, this is my legit attempt, prompted by another anon's encouragement. There's no way in hell I could balance an Interworld jump.
>>
>>48091512
>I'm being a cheeky cunt, anons.
>Stop taking it so seriously.
>In all seriousness, this is my legit attempt,

Are you fucking bipolar or something?
>>
>>48091512

Jokes.
Don't go well.
In /jc/.

When will people realize this.
>>
>>48091563
…Sure, why not?
It's a joke, but at the same time it's my best attempt.

I have ascended to quantum comedy.
You seem buttblasted.

>>48091593
By the responses, it looks like about half the people here understand humor, and the other half are robots who have yet to develop the algorithms necessary for complex human interaction.

Or maybe it's not as funny as I though was.
I was hoping that maybe someone else would look up the IP and get inspired or something.
>>
>>48091512
Jokes are funny, though, and while your backpedaling is graceful I wouldn't call it out and out funny.
>>
>>48091650
If you're the best the IP can offer for a fandom, I'm not interested.
>>
File: 9db.jpg (27 KB, 600x432) Image search: [Google]
9db.jpg
27 KB, 600x432
>>48091650
It's okay, anon. I knew it was a joke.

I'm not making your jump for you, though.
>>
>>48091650
>lol no but 4 reel guiz, make me a jump
>>
>>48091670
>backpedaling
>to try to escape the consequences of a statement or action by retracting it, modifying it, or toning it down

Not what I'm doing, and you ARE literally autistic. Called it.
I was clarifying.

>>48091692
>>48091700
You know what? Fine.
I'll make the goddamn thing.

Expect to hear back from me in like… a year or two.
>>
File: Mr_Mordaut.gif (1 MB, 488x476) Image search: [Google]
Mr_Mordaut.gif
1 MB, 488x476
>>48090667
GET THIS SHIT OUT OF MY FUCKING FACE.
WHY JK WHY

THIS IS LITERALLY AS BAD AS SOME OF THE WORST FANFICTION I'VE EVER READ.
I'VE READ SONIC FANFICS THAT ARE BETTER.

>>48091650
Anon I highly doubt anyone else could possibly do it justice. At most people at your request would just look at TV tropes and go from there. I've personally never heard of such a series until you mentioned it. The only one who can possibly help balance it is you. Just be careful some anons don't really know your setting very well so you'll have to explain it to them.

What is Interworld anyway? Is it worth reading?
>>
>>48091757
Remember back when the controversy over Cursed Child was because of things that didn't matter, like racists being upset a black woman was playing Hermione? It almost makes me wonder if that controversy was deliberately cultivated, to distract people from the actual problems with the story.
>>
>>48090667
Anyone have that "This is filth! FILTH!" gif from the RWBY Chibi thing?
>>
>>48091806
We dun got trolled....
>>
File: 1385284428688.jpg (28 KB, 398x283) Image search: [Google]
1385284428688.jpg
28 KB, 398x283
>>48091806
Honestly I was peeved at the change to Hermione to be unneeded and very jarring from what was established of her by the movie. Especially since at any point she can just POOF change whatever for increasingly stupid or arbitrary reasons.

For me it was less about race and more about the reason behind the change. Same level of faith behind it as the legend of korra suddenly lesbians thing. No reason for the change and does little to fix the overall quality other than distracting from the main reason for the lack of quality. In fact it makes the project HARDER to criticize because stupid political bullshit putting it on an automatic pedestal for even MENTIONING such things in a positive manner.
>>
>>48091914
Its author approved, so in one sense its canon.
>>
>>48091757
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/InterWorld
Never heard of it before, but it was written by Neil Gaiman and some other guy, which is good enough for me to pirate it.
>>
>>48091953
IT'S STILL FILTH.
>>
Okay /jc/, so I'm making a chain themed around Doom/Ruin, and I want some help finding things for it.

Right now I've figured out the following:

How can I not jump here? It shares a name after my chain's theme! There are also Demons here, so I guess this is also a demon themed chain? - Doom

Sorceress of Ruin, also Blue Magic to learn Doom. - from Final Fantasy 8
Doom spell/magic. - from Final Fantasy
For more Magical Power in general. Also Demons. - Mushoku Tensei
For Abyss of Magic to overcharge my Doom. Also Dark Wisdom. Also see above for Magical Power - Overlord
For even more overcharge for my Doom - Terraria

Tower Persona, associated with disaster - from Persona
Aspect of Doom - from Lord of Light
Weird alignment, Ruin - from Generic Dungeon
Paige/Prince of Doom - from Sburb
Rider of Collapse - from Darksiders
Child of Moros - from Percy Jackson
Origins of Doom and Ruin - from KnK
Obsession with Ruin - One Punch Man
Aspect of Law, Doom. There are Demons here too, right? - Tales of Gods and Demons

Maybe try to for a contract with the concept of Doom? - Changeling the Lost
Fate, also maybe Paradox, if I can figure out how to use it for my own ends somehow. - Mage the Awakening
Take Over Demon Soul, used on Paradox maybe? They are called demons at times. - Fairy Tail
Demons. - Soul Hacker
Demons! - SMT

I actually need more more than anything else, supporting perks to make sure it all works, and on everything I need it to work on. A perk that lets me apply this to unkillable gods would be nice, or something I could use to invert the effect, such that it can effectively Anti-Doom or Anti-Ruin a thing. Not reverse Doom or Ruin mind you, but have the opposite effect of whatever Doom or Ruin ends up doing.
>>
File: FILTH!.gif (1 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
FILTH!.gif
1 MB, 500x281
>>48091914
>>48092119
Here ya go.
>>
File: 1431986259709.jpg (20 KB, 436x446) Image search: [Google]
1431986259709.jpg
20 KB, 436x446
>>48092109
>Joey Harker is an average high school student...
Huh Reminds me of the Pendragon series.
Actually...I need to finish that book series. I remember liking it more than harry potter. It had a very similar premise to Jumpchain strangely.
>>
>>48092131
Thanks anon.
>Select Street Sign
>Shows garden and hose
Captcha, I'm getting sick of your shit.
>>
>>48092169
>Select all pictures with grass
>Picture of lake surrounded by meadow, not considered grass
>>
Cursed Child drawback WHEN
>>
>>48092247
Anon, not every jump needs a fanfic drawback.
>>
File: 1466640798389.png (271 KB, 319x369) Image search: [Google]
1466640798389.png
271 KB, 319x369
>>48092247
>actually putting up with that shit
I do not know if these are official leaks, but if they are, I am doomed since HP was Jump 4 for me.
>>
>>48092264
JUST.

DON'T BE A MAIN CHARACTER.
>>
>>48092247
>>
>>48092247
There's not enough CP in the world.
>>
>>48092247
TIME TRAVEL WAS A MISTAKE.
OR A MISSED STEAK.
>>
File: Dance_Puppets!.jpg (39 KB, 216x259) Image search: [Google]
Dance_Puppets!.jpg
39 KB, 216x259
>>48092278
(Harry Potter)
-Blood: Pureblood (900CP) -Aristocracy! The conflicting memories may be a problem, but I'll find a way to deal with it.
-Background: Wealthy (800CP) -All manners of delectable goodies and gold! I will definitely squirrel some away.
-Brave At Heart (Free) -Think rationally regardless of any fear? Shit. Yes, YES.
-Dedicated (700CP) -Study better, retain more material? Yes, yes, and YES. This will be a good basis.
-Occlumency (600CP) -Minimal mind reading? GOOD.
-Clean-Blooded (Free) -Never getting sick means never being off-guard.
-Non-Verbal Specialty (400CP) -Surprise is a very important element.
-Setup Wizard (200CP) -Helps me prepare for year seven, among other things.
-Veela Blood (-200CP) -OOOOOH, BITCH I'M FABULOUS. I'M PRETTY!
-Wandless Magic (-500CP) (Discount) -Lets me keep my wand home and start shit with jazz hands.
-Wand (Free) -I don't care if I don't need it, THIS IS SO COOL.
-Pet Owl (Free) -Didn't plan on it, but bird! Will help me out, free it when I leave.
-Nimbus 2000 (Free) -Got to get around places! Get going and fly around. Will come in handy.
-Dragon-hide Jacket (Free) -AWWWWWWW YISS. I will make use of this in some form. Oh I WILL.
-Prophecy (-400CP)
-Marked (-300CP)
-Bully Teacher (-200CP)
-Saving People Thing (0CP)
Dice Rolls: Gryffindor, 11 years old
-End Choice: Next Adventure

It's too late.

It has already begun. I can feel myself slipping away to the fabric of time. I can feel my mind twisting as perfected Time Turners start destroying the weave of reality. Already the Potter family is taking a familiar name in my mind. The Deegans.

Hail Lord Dominus.
>>
>>48090864
That's enough swimsuits.
>>
>>48091271
Best catgirl.
>>
>>48092385
That's enough Heresy.
>>
GOOD NEWS EVERYONE, THE DAILY BEAST ARTICLE MIGHT JUST BE A GAG.
>>
>>48092435
So there is a shining light at the end of the tunnel.

Very good.
>>
>>48092424
>Thinking I care about Heresy.
You are funny servant of the corpse god.
>>
>>48092126
Nobody cares.
>>
How big is the Ark you get from Anno 2070? Looked through the wiki and didn't find any specifics.
>>
File: the time has come.jpg (62 KB, 460x614) Image search: [Google]
the time has come.jpg
62 KB, 460x614
>>48092344
Little do you know that Harry Potter is actually your long lost daughter sent back in time to save the world from the past of your future self. To this end she has teamed up with Snape's secret bastard son, Luna, in order to free Dumbledore's mind which has fused with Voldemort's seventh soul and hidden away in the most perilous location of all: your heart.

Also, Hagrid is an oldspark.
>>
So, how the fuck is this bitch Voldemort and Bellatrix's daughter? When was she pregnant? What the fuck is going on?

>>48092435
Oh. That would explain it.
>>
>>48092126
Kara no kyokai/nasuverse jumps
>Double origin as ruin//doom/destruction/disaster etc, any two concepts
>Can be caster and reach Mana EX
>Reality Marble

Kingdom Hearts
>Heartless army
>Drakness my old friend for dark power
>Enter the Void for another faction

Shadow of the Colossus
>Shadow beings (Dark/evil outlet if Corruption takes too much evil to disguise [You can reabsorb them later like Dormin did with the ones in the colossi])
>Corruption (Makes you all around better, and can make others more powerful, or overcharging them for ironic death by corruption)
>Ungodly Soul for giant thing.
Bayonetta2 has a main villain that absorved human evil untill he got to god levels.
The grail from fate gets corrupted with all the evils in the world, it basically oozes black evil sludge.
>>
>>48092126
Soul Eater
>Drop-in/Madness tree, madness of destruction

Warhammer fantasy for winds of magic/necromancer lord or whatever
>>
File: 1272770864931.jpg (20 KB, 800x308) Image search: [Google]
1272770864931.jpg
20 KB, 800x308
>>48092569
>>
>>48092595
>Bayonetta2 has a main villain that absorved human evil untill he got to god levels.
>The grail from fate gets corrupted with all the evils in the world, it basically oozes black evil sludge.
That's bullshit Anon
>>
>>48092126
Would you like to explain what this means? Are you just trying to be evil and rain destruction on everything, or are you trying to become the embodiment of the concept?
>>
>>48091757
My understanding is that she did not write it. Her name's on the book edition because it's her IP but she didn't write that either. Blame that Jack Thorne guy.

>>48091806
I am pretty sure you are absolutely correct.
>>
>>48092672
The second one.
>>
>>48092126
>Paradox, if I can figure out how to use it for my own ends somehow
>Take Over Demon Soul, used on Paradox maybe? They are called demons at times.

This is a terrible idea.

THIS IS AN AWFUL IDEA.
>>
>>48092634
>That's bullshit Anon
Never said it would get him to God levels. Jump explicitely says corruption has a limit in growth. like logarithmic or diminishing returns getting near 0 growth at some point.

But the collosal form said to have near unlimited potential, and while corruption does not affect past a point, it's still being stored. So it can be used for shadow beings and boosting others
>>
>>48092712
So do it?
>>
So...let's say I used the PSG perk to give free will to a host of Fae, Gods, and various other spiritual entities in the Dresden Files. How bad will this end for me and/or the Mortal world.
>>
>>48092750
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0GFRcFm-aY
>>
>>48092435
As much as I'd like to believe you, do you have some sort of proof?
>>48092579
Remember when they broke out of Azkaban and Potter said that Voldemort was the happiest he had been in fifteen years?
Yeah...Dude got laid that night.
>>
>>48092750
Does the perk actually let you give free will to something that didn't have it in the first place? I thought it undid mind control.
>>
>>48092712
Anon, he's actively trying to be the employment of ruin and doom, MtA demons are ideal things to learn from.
>>
>>48092750
Well the winter court is essentially in charge of defending reality from a constant daemon incursion through a warp rift. If you give the winter fae free will that would not end well for anyone concerned. And before you say they wouldn't be that stupid remember that they are all backstabbing pricks that are only kept loosely in line by Mab's power and cruelty. They would ditch the battle and their duty in a heartbeat if they could.
>>
>>48092808
>What’s better, is that this spark of freedom is infectious. Allowing your
mere presence to cause mental manipulations to waver, allowing others free will to blossom
forth. Why, with a bit of effort you may even be able to defeat outright spiritual mutilation!
>Although this is useless to those who willingly give themselves up.

Actually, yeah, I'm not sure what the author intended.
>>
>>48092958
>they are all backstabbing pricks
Point of order, they have no free will, and thus no control over what they do, you can't use that to figure out how they would act if given free will.
>>
>>48093069
They do have free will, outside of being constrained to their word(the letter of their word, not the spirit) They obey the law, period. They twist through loopholes of their own free will.
>>
I've been away At a con all of last week /JC/ what did I miss?
>>
>>48093150
All of the autism.
>>
>>48093180
it was a gaming convention and I was in both a free-form LARP and a Disney Capcom crossover champions game so I'm pretty sure you're wrong, to be more specific what jumps,updates and rulings did I miss?
>>
>>48093238
Fairly certain the autism he spoke of was jc's autism, because there was a lot of it.
>>
Clarification on the JoJo jump, are you required to buy the stand option to develop a stand or can you just get stabbed by the arrow head in jump?
>>
>>48093238
Someone was going to make a Mage The Awakening thread yesterday and I think they got driven off because the rest of the thread got in a pissing match over Paradox.

Worm said he may update Worm with a Passenger and a Cauldron Conspirator origin.

The guy who made PSG is reworking the 800 CP perk.

Other than that, I think it was pretty much just pure autism.
>>
>>48093238
>>48093282
Oh, yeah, this guy has it right. Your week doesn't sound bad.
>>
>>48093293
I'm pretty dick didn't leave.
>>
>>48093293
Awakening already has a jump, someone was going to make an Mage the Ascension jump.
>>
>>48093283
You can get stabbed by the arrowhead in-jump and still get a stand. though it says you need a strong will to survive it. But considering the types of people that do get stands seem to barely pass that rule and have no issues, you should'nt have a problem.
>>
>>48093282
oh yeah we are the most autistic thread in the most autistic board in all of 4chan/
>>48093293
thanks,I was planning on doing panty and stocking with garter belt pretty soon but now I know To hold off. And when you say a passenger origin do you mean you can be a shard? and if so does that mean you can grow into an entity? .
>>48093311
it really wasn't, I had a good time playing a bunch of games and got to meet up with some friends who I only ever see at These things.
>>
>>48093283
You can get stabbed, but need to pass the willpower test.
>>
>>48093329
I think he may have just decided to say fuck it and go back to SB. Honestly not sure, though.

>>48093331
Fuck. I always get them backwards.
>>
>>48093348
>>48093329
are you speaking of Dick of Dick and head? Dang they did good stuff..
>>
>>48093336
>And when you say a passenger origin do you mean you can be a shard?
Yep.

>and if so does that mean you can grow into an entity? .
I highly doubt it.
>>
>>48093375
Think this may be a different guy? He went by Poor Dick.
>>
>>48093375
>Dang they did good stuff..
Such as?
>>
I've got some questions about worm actually
1. I took Case-53,since drawbacks go away at the end of the jump does that mean my shard functionally resurrects and starts reproducing/growing and learning?
2.http://worm.wikia.com/wiki/Trigger_Event
I have two companions who are going to be getting a kid in the parenting jump, how what I determine which power set they get or would it be kosher to mix them? The powers in question are reverse engineering and sting, so I'm thinking a knowledge of how to destroy things the way you want In the manner of One Eye from Ork Stain,Think the bathtub scene.
>>48093401
okay that's fair,It's always bad to lose a jump maker but I have no recollection of that guy. What did he do?
>>48093404
I like the killing floor jump and they were planning on doing the overwatch jump
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 81

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.