[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Jumpchain CYOA Thread #928
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: Jumpchain.jpg (269 KB, 1920x2160) Image search: [Google]
Jumpchain.jpg
269 KB, 1920x2160
>Google Drive
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&usp=sharing

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn (embed)

>How to Jumpchain
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>48052062
>>
>>48072974

Real thread because OP tried to remove the IRC and edition:

>>48073003
>>48073003
>>48073003

Also if the guy who made ti is here, you undercut me by like one second. I had submitted a new thread too.
>>
I noticed that there was not Mage: The Ascension jump on the drive. I've done a quick check, but haven't found any reference to anyone currently working a jump for that setting.

As such, I'm going to start work on a Mage: The Ascension jump. I don’t really care if anyone makes another Mage: The Ascension jump, so long as any later author also doesn’t care if anyone else makes another Mage: The Ascension jump.

If someone has already 'claimed' a Mage: The Ascension jump, I'd appreciate it if some one could like me to the thread.
>>
>>48075336
You want the other thread, this one is getting no attention and is likely to be deleted shortly. Don't think anyone's doing Ascension besides you, might have missed something though.
>>
For anyone reading this,

If no one else is working on them I claim a Home Improvement Jump and Vanquish.
>>
>>48075478

Thanks!
>>
Okay, so working on a Dahak Chronicles jump.

How many CP should this be worth?
Roll 10d1000+1000. This is the number of years before start of canon that you arrive in this world. All abilities that might be classified as ‘Magic’ are gone, and you cannot take any items that register as magic out of your warehouse.

Your spaceships are unavailable to you, be they the Light, the Sajuuk, or anything in your orbital dockyard.

Now for what you have to do. You have until canon starts, let’s say the twenty-second century, to build your very own Imperium of Man. It must be at least the equal of the Fourth Imperium in resources and manpower.

And with this Imperium, you have to render the Achuultani ‘not a threat’. You may do this by liberating this from their AI master, or you may do it by destroying them, it’s entirely up to you. What matters is that they not be a threat humanity ever again.
>>
wow this thread's still up?
>>
>>48079715
>Bumping the troll thread
What the fuck is wrong with you? Mods don't give a shit. They won't delete it. They're retards. Stupid faggots like you bumping it means it's going to shit up the board for another six goddamn hours. Do you fucking understand you moronic piece of shit?
>>
>>48079742
You sound angry
>>
>>48079774
>Teehee I'm shitposting!
First day on the website I take it?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.