[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Official MTG Snowstorm/Lore Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 38
File: FLAKES.jpg (61 KB, 189x611) Image search: [Google]
FLAKES.jpg
61 KB, 189x611
Welcome to the MTG flake/lore thread!

Previously: Everyone is dead on Innistrad(allegedly), Emrakul becomes the first womyn to go to the moon, Avacyn did nothing wrong(Fight me), more Sorin/Nahiri arguments, old Anons are returning, Gaia is gone forever.

Previous thread: >>48052841

Writefagging last time:
Murdock continues Nahiri's proud legacy: >>48063518

REMINDER:

If you want ANYTHING to go in the repo, just summon me. Otherwise I will only put writefagging and sheets in the repo.

Also, I added the blank template to the ALL FLAKESHEETS folder.

To summon me simply say
>OP OP, I SUMMON THEE. PLACE THIS FILE IN THE REPOSITORY.
And I will do nothing because I don't have access to it.

>Current Repository

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0Bwl7IuoVRkFxUDZRVGVfQ1BDbm8
>>
File: New Flake Sheet Part 2.png (571 KB, 661x611) Image search: [Google]
New Flake Sheet Part 2.png
571 KB, 661x611
>>48070619
Okay, if I've forgotten anything, let me know.
>>
>>48070630
Also Gideon towers over everyone, because...well...Gideon.
>>
>>48070638
>>48070619
SERENA
THESE IMAGES
OPEN THEM AND TELL ME WHAT IS WRONG WITH THEM
>>
>>48070701
The big titty angel likes appealing to ants.
>>
Psst. Will-anon.

>>48070154
>>
>>48070701
Well, it's not like they have that much useful information on them anyway.
>>
File: New Flake Sheet Part 1.jpg (6 MB, 1801x5825) Image search: [Google]
New Flake Sheet Part 1.jpg
6 MB, 1801x5825
>>48070701
FUCK

I got the from the Repo, they looked fine on my PC...

I-Is this better, Sir?

>>48070723
Ants a cute.
>>
>>48070747
Go out spraying for them in 95 degree humid as fuck weather and then say that
Ants are shit
Shiiit
>>
>>48070747
yeah das fine serena
>>
>>48070747
>Ants a cute.
Ant Planeswalker when?
>>
>>48070876
Messenger is kinda like an ant, it does similar things.

>>48070829
Th-Thank you Sir, may I go back to sleep now?
>>
>>48070893
>>48070876
"The word "myr" is derived from the Greek word for "ant" (“myrmeco-”). The etymology is a direct reference to their small size, worker-role mentality, and ubiquitous presence. There is also the connection with the Myrmidon of Greek myth. The word has transmuted through history so that the word “myrmidon” refers to “a subordinate who executes orders unquestioningly or unscrupulously”. Myr were initally concepted as gnomes, but later moved to their current incarnation. Their primary design specs were to be small colorless artifact creatures with very limited, but unique abilities."
mtgsalvation.gamepedia.com/Myr
>>
>>48070893
>may I go back to sleep now?
Yes. The world continues to spin.
>>
Don't die
>>
>>48072419
Shoulda called it "we have no idea what inninstrad is edition".
>>48070876
Closer than you may think.
>>
Can eldrazi converts travel between planes?
>>
>>48072828
Unless they have sparks I'd say no, I don't see why they'd lose sparks from becoming Eldrazi though.
>>
>>48072828
No one knows since there are no examples. Please dont do anything with the idea. Please no more eldrazi.
>>
>>48072949
Some wounds will never heal anon.
>>
>>48072851
The spark blocks certain eldrazi magic because it's essentially a shield from the blind eternities.
>>
>>48073002
I don't know how I managed to forget that, it was basically the basis for my flakes existence.
>>
>>48072828
Jace almost inherited Emrakul's madness, so I'd say that the whole "I'mrakul am'rakul Emrakul" thing is probably still possible with planeswalkers. The physical mutation, I'm not so sure.
>>
>>48073660
My understanding of Emrakul is that the corruption starts in the mind then spreads to the body.
>>
Just out of curiosity, anons:
>name the 5 flakes that are most Good
>name the 5 flakes that are more Evil
Let's find out. And remember to read the books stories before you decide.
>>
>>48074648
Selenra
Deka
Symon
Nishal
Mirabelle.

Venn
Serena
Belloski
Spider mom
Vronak
>>
>>48074755
>Vronak
Anon, I think that was a serious question.
>>
File: image.png (204 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
image.png
204 KB, 500x375
>>48074755
I don't know if I'd call Vronak one of "the most evil". He's more or less a anti-villain. He's just gotta catch 'em all.

Also, I wouldn't call Spider Mom or Serena evil either.
>>
>>48074648
I dunno, it's kinda hard to round the flakes down to Good or Evil. I mean sure, you have flakes like Azof and Rakkor who stand out as pretty fucking bad news, and you got guys like Amund and Gaia with distinctly benevolent intentions, but I think that all the flakes here are pretty close to the neutral side of things either in motives or in actions to really sort them out.
>>
>>48074755
>Serena
Assuming normal serena? Nope
Assuming murdock-brainwashed serena? Still nope.
>>
>>48074755
>serena
>evil
I mean, she's angry a bunch, but we have a fish angrier than her all the time, what makes her evil? Is it the euthanasia over attempted salvation mentality she's adopted towards the other angels?
>>
>>48074854
>>48074755
If serena was evil, you would see me dancing and flaunting around and since I am still not doing that...
We are still at the first step, but here is still hope for brw serena.
>>
>>48074854
>Is it the euthanasia over attempted salvation mentality she's adopted towards the other angels?
It wouldn't even if she had decided that on her own instead of being manipulated into it.
>>
>>48074899
I think Murdock, Serena, and Chiyo need to meet. I feel like that would be the start of a hilarious "friendship".
>>
>>48074944
Damn tripname fell off.
>>
>>48074952
Maybe you should keep them off so that I can eternally assume that the thread is full of retards instead of there just being a singular manbaby shitting it up
>>
So, did anyone happen to see the new Purge last night? Or plan on seeing it this sometime soon?
>>
>>48074985
Aww. Anon so cranky. Quick, we need to get his baba so he stops crying.
>>
>>48074808
Serena is more of a joke, though her purge fetish is pushing her there and u hate designated villains.
Vronak is his own special brand.
>spider mom
>not evil
Nigga you what?
>>
>>48075061
Spider mommy is the creepiest evil, abducting children to make them into spider babies is was less lighthearted then we make it look like usually.
Serena's purging hard on is a result of having her head full of murdock. It will probably change at the end, I think.
>>
>>48075061
She takes children and raises them. She might not be good, but she isn't exactly evil.
>>
>>48075141
Into monster spider babies to sate her distorted mothely instinct, not out of compassion. What does she do to those babies' families is an entire different thing...
>>
>>48075165
As I see it, she naturally is capable of turning creatures into spider monsters. Right? She then kidnaps babies to raise as her own spider monster babies. Right? That sounds a lot like nature to me. This is her instinct. This is how she reproduces. To me, that's not exactly evil. Just a bad situation for the kids and the parents of the kidnapped kids.

Now, if she was purposely raising a spider army to massacre everything else and rule as the new Spider Queen, i.e. Lolth incarnate. Or perhaps only targeted children so she could torture them or eat them. Then sure, by all means that's pretty evil.
>>
>>48075233
It is a product of magic, there is nothing natural about it.
>>
What did I just wake up to?
>>
>>48075277
People think serena is evil. I would gladly take the blame, but no one seems to realize it was my fault.
>>
File: serene3 color.jpg (1 MB, 3300x2400) Image search: [Google]
serene3 color.jpg
1 MB, 3300x2400
>>48075297
It was only partially your fault, Murdock gave her some nudges but she was headed down that path eventually. She just needed someone to give her a kick to start the angel purging, the mind rape was just a bonus.

Still, I wouldn't call her evil. Now that I think about it she's kind of like the Punisher... okay maybe that's slightly evil.
>>
>>48075233
The children she takes do not grow up into driders to have little drider babies of their own. They are permanently altered abominations, both in mind amd body. Some of them are decades old, yet still both look and act like creepy mutated toddlers.
>>
>>48074755
I'm not sure what definitions of good and evil you're operating under.
>>48074648
>Good
Ninki.
Original Serena.
Rinteller.
Original Sonia.
Cadros, Deka and/or Kolya since they all share roughly the same story.
>Evil
Azof
Wrotok
Eris
Jakrol
Kinraker

The good ones I've listed are the ones that are altruistic with nothing expected in return. They're unabashedly nice people that fight for goodness with minimal harm to those that are innocent or not directly responsible for evil. There's no personal goal or personal gain that they have in mind, only the preservation of life and peace.
The evil ones I've listed are the ones that have no good reason to be indulging in such evil. They weren't altered, twisted or pushed into being evil, they were assholes from the very beginning and continue to make others suffer without a shred of guilt or anything that could be considered an excuse.
>>
>>48075277
A normal day on 4chan tripfag.
>>
In response to that last question, which 5 flakes do you think are most difficult to set between good and evil? Which flakes act in ways of have goals most challenging to say "yep that's bad" or "sure that's good"?
>>
You knwo I still think a Bant-color Osmosis Jones-Style Planeswalker would be interesting.
>>
>>48075599
then make it, go hunting for the last snowstorm's google docs page and find the plane he come from.
>>
>>48074648
To add to this question, who are the 5 most NEUTRAL flakes?
>>
>>48075415
Well he did start as a villain and Maro thinks he should have remained a villain
>>
>>48075613
you mean, like this >>48075534 question?
>>
>>48075609
Erm, can you post a blank version of the template, the one in the Gdoc is completely fucked.
>>
>>48075648
Nah, that question is for anti-heroes/villains and flakes that are difficult to classify. I'm asking for flakes that very clearly are neutral or act in a neutral way.
>>
>>48075671
Messenger atleast.
>>
>>48075671
the answer to your question is five times razorcock
>>
>>48075442
-rip and tear intensifies-
>>
>>48075671
Anna
Del
Cala
Stuzec
Hondick.
>>
>>48075490
>newfag doesn't know the difference between tripfags and namefags.
>>
>>48075442
That one in the top left corner is fucking horrifying
>>
>>48074755
>Venn at the top of your good list, if I am reading right.

Well shucks Anon.
>>
>>48075991
Sorry to dissapoint but thats obviously the evil guy list.
>>
>>48075534
Murdock
Ka
Cala
Sudev
Messenger
>>
Who is the most benevolent flake? Who is the most malevolent flake?

Now make them fight. What happens?
>>
>>48074648

>Most Good
>Deka
>WG Sonia
>Serena (I super-believe in you, busty angel! You'll find your way back here!)
>Jorge
>Myrina

>Most Evil
>Irriad/Ivander/Jakrol/Kinrakar (I'm giving them a tie 'cause it's pretty much the same degree and type of evil)
>Rakkor
>Makayel
>Mother (While she doesn't mean any harm she can certainly cause a lot)
>Hakam (Thinking you're a good guy doesn't make it so, and I'm putting him a bit ahead of the other destructive flakes I could name because most of them are at least up-front about what they are while Hakam takes advantage of desperate people's faith.)

>Most Neutral/Hard to Classify
>Messenger can't really be judged by human morals.
>Kikiki (given that it's mentioned he means well but is a little senile and hard to predict)
>Mihails
>Granny Swamp
>Ginger
>>
>>48076007
>Murdock
>anything but an evil cunt
You're delusional in your thirst for redemption.
>>48075534
I'd go with
Cala. I can see her making very immoral things in the name of SCIENCE, but it is all from her warped point of view which she had no choice on taking.
Messenger, Myrs Battlespheres are terrifying. Also there's no saying what he is up to, at all.
Frances. Shit's crazy yo.
Winifred. May take a cup oif tea with you, may steal you r best years. She definitely had it rough but is not venting it nahiri style, so I'd give her at least the benefit of doubt on her actual evilness.
Serena (brainwahsed): shit's crazier and I should know.
>>
>>48076007
>Cala
Ohey, one of my flakes came up.

I guess it is a little hard to classify "learning for the sake of learning" as good or evil. The chaos she occasionally brings about isn't good, but she can hardly help it most of the time.
>>
>>48074648
I'll pic out of my flakes.
Good:
Sephren
Íreth
Tristram
Artorius

Evil:
Vontrask
Andromeda
Graveborn

Walk the Line:
Vronak
Emir
Lord Æon
Miyja
Zulkaz
Raioh
Ellisar
Yumiko
>>
>all these people remember Rakkor

bless you mtg for remembering that psychotic party hard dragon still exists.
>>
File: image.jpg (108 KB, 960x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
108 KB, 960x640
>>48075736
*Hondick
Hold the Door.
>>
>>48076304
It doesn't sound like "door" at all.
>>
>>48076323
I'll break it down for you.
> Hondick
Reminds me of..
> Hodor
>>
>>48076412
Duh, it was obvious, but you could have come up with a better joke to make the point come across and actually be funny.
Though the only one I can think of, I'd rather not say.
>>
So I'm at an impasse. Not sure how I want to take Venn's whole desire of vengance against Nahiri for fucking up the whole plane.

1) Vengeful Fuck Everything and do the whole "Become the monster you're hunting"
or
2) Have his rage tempered by time spent in Boros or with a certain other angel, and focus his vengeance solely upon Nahiri. No one else gets hurt: she took everything from him, so she and she alone must pay the price.
>>
File: image.png (880 KB, 912x710) Image search: [Google]
image.png
880 KB, 912x710
>>48076434
Hold'n dick?

But, there is a reason I used that particular joke. Do you watch GoT?
>>
>>48076457
Serena will help you see the true path to vengeance, you can rip and tear while not being Nahiri.
>>
>>48076460
>Do you watch GoT?
Luckily not, i like a bit more of quality in my fantasy.
>>48076457
What would make for a more interesting story, in your opinion? What would you have more fun writing?
>>
>>48076489
Well, it's always nice to write a young man's obsession turning him into the monster, with him progressively growing worse and worse with his actions, till he realizes he's become what he hates, and either tries to atone or simply does not give a shit.

However, the idea of him falling to his rage at points, only to get his ass kicked by Nahiri, and then come back stronger after learning discipline seems like it would be more fun.
>>
>>48076519
Say for example, he gets into a fight with Nahiri, tries to bumrush and burn the fuck out of her, but her age and experience makes the fight incredibly one sided, and he's forced to planeswalk away to safety.

At this point, he'd either go back to Ravnica and learn to be a soldier, OOOOOOOR he meets up with Basandra, whom acts as a teacher for him with pooootential lewds? I dunno.
>>
>>48076519
>>48076547
I can agree with you but I'd rather not involve an oldwalker directly into this. We can't even know what is Nahiri gonna do at this point. Rather have his anger push him to provoke someone he shouldn't have provoked and getting his ass kicked while he was searching for Nahiri.
>>
>>48076519
>>48076547
A bit of advice, involving canon characters in your story as anything more than a passing mention is one of the things that we declared to be taboo long ago.
>>
>>48076571
The only question is, whom would he piss off and teach him a lesson that he's being an overemotional idiot?
>>
>>48076586
Yeah, ANGERFISH anon mentioned that to me last night. I will try to avoid it.
>>
>>48076588
The answer is...
>>48070747
Whoever you want.
>>
>>48076489
How do you know there is no quality until you've watched it? Personally, I say watch the entire first season. If you don't like it. Then so be it. But, I think you might get hooked. It's surprisingly good at parts. Some of the exposition might be drawn out from time to time. But, the rest of it is really intriguing. But, to each their own. Do what you'd like. What tv series are you into watching?
>>
>>48076622
Because I watched some of it, forced by my last fiancee who liked it. Now this is not the place to discuss our private lifes, though.
>>
>>48076646
I'd still like to know what kind of shows you are into.
>>
Does soemone have any ideas for cards that would fit an Urborg BUG druid walker? Everything along the lines of Scute Mobs is also fair game.
>>
>>48076457
If I said 2, would he and Serena become fuck buddies?
>>
>>48075609
I actually had my own idea for the plane, and four of the five sentient poster races are rather...weird. these are Black Zombies, Green Oozes, Blue Weirds, Red Elementals and White Walls.

Also the Plane doesn't have typical Leylines, the total numbers for each race just fluctuate. this is due to the Ink Treader Races switching around at the drop of a hat and zombies infecting people and subsequently breaking apart into slurry.

Each of the Ink-Treader color Races as a whole represents each of the tissue types within a body, while the Zombies represent infected tissues and cells
>>
>>48076771
How can there be zombies if there are no humanoids? How are walls sentient? How are oozes sentient? How are there weirds outside Ravnica and Izzet?
>>
>>48076759
Perhaps in some non canon stuff. Unsure about actual canon. Though he's likely to use her as a Gisela proxy at first

They definitely are going to be comrades in arms.
>>
>>48076737

Epic Struggle, perhaps, to represent victory by overwhelming numbers?
>>
>>48076771
>Blue Weirds
I'm not sure that you get how Weirds work. They're all multicolored because Weirds are made of opposing elements. It's a kind of elemental being that can't even exist without science forcing it to happen, which is why it's an exclusively Izzet concept.
>>
>>48076824
Noted, thanks.
See I wanna toy around stuff that spells unnatural evolution, graveyard themes and parasithic mechanics. Stuff like Body Double, Rakshasa Vizier, Cadaverous Bloom, Bloodbond March, you know the drill.
>>
>>48076798
Look, those were the best choices I could think of to describe a plane made of tissues from a creature so large that the individual cells are roughly 6 feet in diameter and sentient. The native races are not literally Walls, Oozes, Zombies and Weirds, the Walls are cells that form pieces of connective tissue and the Weirds are the individual Neurons. The Zombies are not actual undead, they are just Pathogens on the same scale as the cells. If I could have done it I would have NOT made the Epithelial tissue Oozes.

Oh and the Elementals were meant to be Muscle tissue if you hadn't guessed.

Do you know ANYTHING about anatomy or biology?
>>
>>48076939
woah bro
at first I was supportive of the idea, but that was some pretty short-tempered defensiveness there at the end. Are you sure you're going to be able to take critique on your plane when it's done?
>>
>>48076939
I am not sure why you got so hostile about it, considering you never explained any of that before so I had no idea what you were going for with your plane. Just not sure why call them oozes and zombies and such if they are not that.

But weirds are still a very much Izzet only thing, no matter how hard you get angry at me.
>>
>>48077005
not him, but I'm certain weirds can be done without the izzet. Maybe not how he's thinking, but hybrid elementals/elemental paradoxes like them could probably be done without magitech.
>>
>>48077031
I guess? If you just make up the lore for it you can do anything I guess. But in the current canon, weirds are done by Izzet's crazy science.
>>
>>48077045
yeah
I imagine a neat way to do natural weirds could be like some sort of yearly event where elementals gather to a single place and have a maelstrom-like orgy where weirds exist for a day and new elementals are born
>>
http://magic.wizards.com/en/articles/archive/depth-look-izze-hey-look-2006-03-01
Source for the creation of Weirds here, folks:

"Weirds are pretty cool. Much higher level stuff than electropropulsion junk tinkering. They're the Big N's pet project. Ha! “Pet” project. You know what they say about weirds, “Diametrically opposing energies in self-sealed plasmodermic bubbles make great pets!” Hey, wait - I said that! Sometimes is gets confusing when you are running on three to five concurrently processing brain masses. Lobe four was getting ahead of the rest of us, thinking about the creation of the weirds - when Niv-Mizzet trashed the Katazar-Razblat Elemental Symposium. The fire elementalists were bickering with the water elementalists over whose media was the most flexible. The earth elementalists and electro-elementalists joined in the fray. Unimpressed and bored by it all, Niv-Mizzet took each opposing element and combined them into semi-sentient walking paradox “pets.” Then he ordered them to burn, drown, smash, and electrocute all the bickering mages. It was a dark day for the Katazar-Razblat, but a bright one for the rest of Izzetkind. The weirds would become the ultimate lab-lackeys, lab-rats, lab-pets and lab-mates to the wizards sharp enough to put oil and water together and make them dance. My buddy Schizomotivate likens them to Izzet wizards themselves - who are combined opposing energies of superintellect and unbridled emotion."
>>
File: 1467183879104.jpg (105 KB, 339x672) Image search: [Google]
1467183879104.jpg
105 KB, 339x672
>>48076101
I, DIOMEDES, arrive and emerge victorious!
>>
>>48076999
Sorry about that, I guess it's my fault for not really explaining in the first place.

>>48077005
>But weirds are still a very much Izzet only thing, no matter how hard you get angry at me.
I'll be honest, I wasn't really sure what would be the best definition for them. so I just went with Weirds because they seemed to fit in terms of outwards appearance.
>>
File: 07o7BMz.png (193 KB, 604x754) Image search: [Google]
07o7BMz.png
193 KB, 604x754
>>48076805
Serena would be flattered to be compared to Gisela I think. Both she and Venn have a very common pain in her loss so they should get a long very well, however Serena's duty is still to Innistrad, she's not going to chase Nahiri.

Pic related to Serena's fantasies.
>>
File: sweating.gif (583 KB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
sweating.gif
583 KB, 400x225
>>48077214
>>
>>48077228
I'll share the finished picture as soon as I receive it. The guy who commissioned it said it was due on the 13th.
>>
>>48077214
I feel so sorry for her poor spine. Those are larger than her damn head.
>>
>>48077827
The wings counterbalance them.
>>
>>48077827

Angels and mana batteries work in mysterious ways, anon.
>>
>>48077133
There's no way you're DIOMEDES.
You're wearing too many clothes.
I call shenanigans.
>>
Is the thread allowing old flakes again yet, or is there still a mandatory ban?
>>
>>48077880
Why bring stuff back from the old storm when you can work with the stuff that is in this new one?
>>
>>48077880
Post that shit, nigga. They won't get added to the sheet, but have at it.
>>
>>48077860
Maybe he took a good look at his bird daughteru and thought that he needed to start wearing more?
>>
File: snowstorm.jpg (4 MB, 1803x6030) Image search: [Google]
snowstorm.jpg
4 MB, 1803x6030
>>48077880
There's like one person saying that, everyone else is fine with reusing old flakes. Only thing is that they aren't being added to the new flakesheet...but we're still all on the old, so why does that matter?
>>
>>48077912
It doesn't matter. I just checked out of the thread a few weeks ago because someone kept saying we couldn't use old flakes. I'll tentatively bring Damian and Iskra back then, I've been working on a custom set with them anyway.
>>
>>48077893
Because not everyone wants to remake things. Because not everyone was fine with the arbitrary 'no more stories about any of these' that someone put out. Because some people like the old flakes more than the new, or want to see what'd happen if old and new mix. All kinds of reasons, but blanket banning them means none of it can happen...and for what reason? Just to add yet more shit to the sheet? Vronak does that all the time if you just want more flakes for the sake of more flakes.
>>
Remember when we would roll to have flakes fight? When we had the flake tournament overseen by the great eldritch god Razorcock? Let's do that again. These two flakes fight. How does it go down?
>>
>>48077958
>>48077971
Posts like these just reek of elitism and butthurt.
>MY stuff is better than any of this new shit. Make way, plebs.
>>
Rolled 84, 137 = 221 (2d166)

>>48077976
Oops. Forgot roll.
>>
>>48077994
Or...I...like the characters I made? When the fuck did I say anything about there being something wrong with the new stuff?
>>
>>48077893
Because I'm attached to these characters and too tired to create new ones, basically. And I have some difficulty working with characters that aren't mine.
>>
>>48077994
And so does 'OUR flakes are better because of an arbitrary time cutoff, so no you can't use YOUR flakes make a new one'
>>
>>48077997
Vontrask and Lawrence enter the ring. The crowd of flakes cheer! Razorcock, with a voice like crackling thunder, declares "LET THE GAMES BEGIN!"

Who emerges victorious?
>>
>>48077994
And completely tossing out the old flakes that people actually care about doesn't? I don't really know much about the difference between old and new, but it sounds like general consensus is to allow these "old" flakes. If someone cares enough to bring them up, I don't see what's so bad about including them.

I've made one good flake this entire time, if the other two I made can make it in, surely there's no need to segregate "old" and "new".
>>
>>48077971
As the person who handles the snowsheet, I only encouraged making new flakes and not including them on that sheet, I never said anything about not writing stories or doing things with the old flakes.

I was just trying to promote creativity and new content rather that dwelling on old, mostly forgotten and abandoned content. Mixing the two from the beginning didn't seem like a good idea. At this point though, it seems much smarter.
>>
>>48077860
DIOMEDES must recognize the value of BLING BLING ARMOR
>>
>>48077880
I've always been okay with the old flakes, I think it would be great to see them in the thread.

>>48077827
When you are made of mana such things cease to be a problem, considering what I know about that artist I'm lucky she doesn't have a penis...

>>48077976
I pity whoever has to fight r/w Serena atm.
>>
File: Domharin.png (1 MB, 1562x1186) Image search: [Google]
Domharin.png
1 MB, 1562x1186
>>48078142
Why not just have like, a third sheet? If there's a clear definition between old and new, put all the old walkers on one, all the new walkers on others, and start posting them both.

Unless there's an issue with it that I don't know because I'm not very well educated on what happened and why, that is.

I know that if my first attempt, Deliche, and my second, Domhanrin, made it on, there can't be a good reason to blanket-ignore other people's first/the first walkers in the snowstorm.

Posting Domhanrin for reference. IMO she's a little better than Deliche.
>>
>>48078041
Fucked-up people experimenting surgeon Doctor versus Trade Merchant.

Ehh... I wouldn't have pared them against one another. Vontrask is a little too gruesome for some of the lesser aggressive flakes.
>>
>>48078214
There's someone who regularly posts the old sheet in these threads.
>>
>>48078204
>considering what I know about that artist I'm lucky she doesn't have a penis...
Don't jinx it Serena.Anon.
>>
>>48078391
Good point.

>>48078101
I agree, by all means if you want to use old flakes and contribute then go ahead.
>>
>>48078153
Did he start dressing less scantily after he "didn't" lose his virginity? Y'know, to be a less obvious target?
>>
>>48078214
Does she tame spiders?

Like Vanya and Mommy Dearest?
>>
>>48078859
Nah, that's a job for Serena and The Cathar.

And by tame I mean immolate.
>>
>>48078908
>immolate
Nah. Serena's gonna get caught in a bondage situation from Momma's web. Then she and Vanya take turns on the angel. The Cathar got strong-armed into babysitting duty while mommy spider and aunty spider play with their new toy.
>>
>>48079062
>Oviposition
*dabs at forehead
>>
>>48079062

Vanya DOES need a model for her industrial-strength silk corsets...
>>
>>48079140
I like the idea of a spider monster kidnapping someone because they need help making clothes.

>I'm really sorry about this, it's just that there is NO ONE with your measurements around and I MUST finish this design, so could you hold still? Oh, what am I saying, you're already holding still.
>>
>>48079192
Make it happen. Funny but lewd is best lewd.
>>
Rolled 82, 58 = 140 (2d166)

>>48077997
>>48078041
>>48078215
RAZORCOCK DECLARES VONTRASK VICTORIOUS!!!

The next round is called!
>>
Rolled 161, 82 = 243 (2d166)

>>48079192
Fillthy anon! I am still waiting for... something! Not sure what!
>>48079419
LO AND BEHOLD
>>
>>48079419
Tomiko and Hakam. Interesting one.
>>
>>48079452
Yes, and I'm still working on it! I should have it done in a couple hours, if I work fast.
>>
>>48079545
but what is it?
>>
>>48079557
A story with the flake I posted at the beginning of the last thread. I think it'll be good.
>>
Can myr appear on other planes? Or do the qualities needed in order to classify as a myr make them necessarily specific to mirrodin? Can any robotic worker drone be a myr?
>>
>>48079983
>Myr are the metal automatons created by Memnarch that are found all over Mirrodin.

Then one of Tamiyo's stories described how myr now self replicate and are semi sentient. So techically no, they arent just any robotic worker drones, they are their own species.
>>
>>48080022
>now self replicate and are semi sentient
It has begun.
>>
>>48080048
Thats what people were saying when that story appeared, Wizards really liked Messenger it seems.
>>
Be jealous of my delicious vacation, faggots. Be jealous.
>>
>>48080433
Friend, I had the best orgasm of my life 10 hours ago. That's all the vacation I need, plus living where you do you deserve a break.
>>
>>48080474
Oh gosh.
>>
>>48078813
Are you saying he was asking for it, dressed like that?
>>
>>48080522
Not saying.
>implying
>>
>>48080433
Give us pics, whore.
>>
>>48080474
Well. I didn't expect to hear that in any thread ever.
>>
>>48080433
Heard Inninstrad is lovely this seasion of the year, you know, during the migratory season of eldritch abominations.
>>
All energy gone, that's what happens when you work a 12 hour shift by yourself D:
>>
>>48081538
I misread that as 12 hour shit
>>
>>48081555
Now that would be draining.
>>
File: NCM_0187.jpg (471 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
NCM_0187.jpg
471 KB, 1920x1080
>>48080710
I'm just drunk enoufh on moonshine to comply with youe request

Have a lake, you cunt.
>>
>>48082104
It is. And very painful.
>>
>>48082137
You're in Australia?
>>
>>48082137
Remind me to never browse these threads while drunk, I'm worried what I might do.

>>48082164
You stole my joke you dick.
>>
>>48082137
Gaia, stahp. You're so drunk you made the plane upside-down. Take a nap.
>>
>>48082137
>Picture taken by man right before lake fell on him
>>
>>48082164
Silly anon

They don't brew moonshine in kangaroo land

>>48082195
Whatever you sdy, random person on the internet.
>>
>>48082274
How long are you on vacation for, Gaia-chan?
>>
>>48082604
This weekend.
>>
>>48082720
Neat. Enjoy it.
>>
I drew spider mom again.
>>
>>48083049
Not enough fire
>>
File: NCM_0194.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
NCM_0194.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>>48083049
Why don't these ever post right-side-up?
>>
File: NCM_0195.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
NCM_0195.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>>48083228
Trying one more time...
>>
File: Serena's Face When Eldrazi.png (126 KB, 236x232) Image search: [Google]
Serena's Face When Eldrazi.png
126 KB, 236x232
>>48083253
>>
>>48083253
But really that's awesome and also horrible, it's good but I hate it.

It's creepy but good quality.

I'm just going to go to bed now....
>>
File: NCM_0196.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
NCM_0196.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>>48083264
>Does this look like the face of mercy?
>>
>>48083358
It looks like it should be on fire.
Along with the rest of her.
Fire solves all problems.
>>
>>48083358
It looks like an abomination.
Just like the rest of her.
>>
File: NCM_0198.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
NCM_0198.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>Will this be the last thing Serena sees?
>>
>>48083505
>FIND OUT NEXT WEEK ON TITTY ANGELS
>>
>>48083505
>only four eyes
>>
>>48083228
>>48083253
>>48083358
>>48083505
You draw good. That is all
>>
>>48083612
"well," Anon. Gaia Anon draws well.
>>
>>48083505
I just thought I'd check the thread one last time from bed, fucking fuck.

Happy birthday me, I guess.
>>
>>48083820
So yes, that is the last thing I saw before sleep tonight. You are mean to me Gaia.
>>
File: NCM_0199.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
NCM_0199.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>>48083838
I try.

>>48083612
Thank you.
>>
>>48083888
Thanks for the nightmares, O Lady of Many Trips.
>>
This just in. Spider mom is officially the creepiest flake.
>>
File: katin.jpg (125 KB, 560x792) Image search: [Google]
katin.jpg
125 KB, 560x792
>>48084072
Uhuhu~ You sure about that?
>>
>>48083888
Draw some happy Will and Gaia next!
>>
>>48084086
Yes. Very.
>>
>>48079501

A toxin-loving nezumi that craves life in a state of psychedelic intoxication vs an illusionist with a messiah complex...

Oh, there is no possible way that can end well.
>>
What is your worst nightmare of flakes teaming up?
>>
File: NCM_0201.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
NCM_0201.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>>48084111
Looks like I drew Serena and the Cathar fighting Mira (spider mom) next.
>>
File: Nope-Spider-Meme-05.jpg (32 KB, 460x332) Image search: [Google]
Nope-Spider-Meme-05.jpg
32 KB, 460x332
>>48084287

I thought Vanya and Spider Mom's book club was already the worst nightmare of any right-thinking human being.

SIXTEEN BIG, HAIRY LEGS
>>
>>48084287
Any of Vronak's flakes teaming up. The sheet amount of lorebreaking in one location would tear the multiverse apart.
>>
>>48084352
>Vanya and Spider Mom's book club

>And this week we'll be reading...Charlotte's Web. Again.
>>
File: (stalking intensifies).jpg (129 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
(stalking intensifies).jpg
129 KB, 500x500
>>48084153
Suuuuuuuuuuuuuure?
>>
File: ANGERFISH.png (63 KB, 247x280) Image search: [Google]
ANGERFISH.png
63 KB, 247x280
>>48084287
Ka'koarm and Messenger
Messenger's ability to produce unbound by moral restrictions supplying Ka'koarm's magic unrestricted would be bad BAD news for anything ever.
It's like Slivers and Velis Vel, you just don't do that shit.
>>
>>48084465
Kat a cute
A
Cute
>>
>>48084287
DIOMEDES and anyone who could actually focus him on a goal other than fighting.
>>
File: NCM_0202.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
NCM_0202.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>>48084428
I felt bad that Vanya keeps being brought with Mira, yet I never finished that one that had them both. So to make up for it, here's one of Vanya inspecting some cloth.

Drawing tarantula legs is fun.
>>
>>48084731

Aw, that's awfully nice of you, Gaia anon. I'm glad you have fun drawing her!
>>
>>48084731
I haven't had a chance to specifically say it yet, but your art is fantastic. And those ARE some awesome legs! I'm glad they're fun to draw!
>>
>>48083253
>>48083358
>>48083888
Am I the only one who thinks this bitch is hot? I mean really, just look at those cute perky tits!
>>
>>48085134
I hate to say it, but tits aren't everything.
>>
>>48085188
Still. They are cute tho, right?

I also just have a thing for evil/crazy chicks.
>>
>>48085188
>tits aren't everything.

Heresy.
>>
>>48084326
This makes the nightmares worth it.

>>48084731
Such cute fuzzy legs, tarantulas really are the best spiders.

>>48085188
They aren't? Shit...

Oh well, I'm 21 today I hope they spoil something that makes me happy.
>inb4 they spoil that all the angels are perma dead

Well, back to sleep for me.
>>
Hey, Murdock anon.

Since you actually color your drawings, you should do one of Serena and Murdock fighting Spider mom and her brood. That would be sick.
>>
File: Bavara.png (2 MB, 2114x1600) Image search: [Google]
Bavara.png
2 MB, 2114x1600
All right everyone, sorry for the great delay, and sorry for posting it in the middle of the night, but this one, as these things seem to do, ended up being longer than I thought it would be. And I got pretty into it. As a result, I may have gone too far in a few places. But anyway, here's the new story!

I'm doing something new for this one that I think I'll do from now on, which is post a clean version and a naughty version. That way, people who want to read my stuff without also being privy to my filthy, filthy mind can do so. Also, I'm reposting the flake sheet for this character just as a refresher.

Non-dirty:
http://pastebin.com/f4FAqDmu (Rated PG-13 for fantasy violence, fantasy action, fantasy blood, fantasy crude language and stupid jokes)

Dirty:
http://pastebin.com/tPi40ZAR (NSFW!)

Hope you enjoy!
>>
>>48085566
>21
Little kid
>>
And here we have the perfect colorless nonartifact walker.
>>
>>48087413
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JTaYdqSQkFY
>>
>>48086138
Eh, the non-lewd is cool. Wish it could have been a bit longer, even.
the lewd is just on point my filthy comrade, exactly on point. What's next?
>>
>>48086138
Avacyn hates fags.

>>48087236
Does that excite you, Anon?
>>
>>48088097
>Avacyn hates fags.
If you can't get the marvel of same-gender love than there's no poetry inside your heart, dear.
>>
>>48088125
M/M is fine, it's just wingless f/f that bothers me.
>>
>>48088158
Everything it fair game in the vastity of the multiverse. EVERYTHING.
Does anyone have a good name idea for an urborg walker? I don't want to go back on my usual list of the same 5 names.
>>
Time for the most important question, /flake/.

Which flake is Best Girl?
>>
>>48089054
I know I am OOC Best Girl, but when ift comes to flakes... either winifred or cala. I'd like to know more about Mirabelle, really.
>>
>>48089176
Murdock Anon is the prettiest girl.

Best flake girl is ANGERFISH though.
>>
>>48089054
Hmm... tough one. I like my girls to be confident, competent, kind, and intelligent. Not many flakes (whose bios I actually remember) bit all 4 of those.

Sooo...hmmm....maaybee.... either Selenra, Astera, or Gaia.
>>
>>48089054
We ought to get a ranking list going. So far it is:
>flakes
Selenra: 1
Astera: 1
Gaia: 1
ANGERFISH: 1
Cala: 1
Winnifred:1
>ooc
Murdock's Anon:2, apparently.
>>
>>48088158
Are you mad that the h/u/ntresses survived while the components of brisela didn't?
>>
File: who is she.png (652 KB, 501x787) Image search: [Google]
who is she.png
652 KB, 501x787
>>48089186
>>48089766
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rl_NpdAy3WY
>>
>>48090255
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mHPgco6GQk8
>>
>>48089708
Sadly Serena fails at the last hurdle.

>>48090220
Yes. Livid.
>>
>>48089176
People actually like Winifred? That's news to me.
I knew that some people like Cala.
>>
>>48090613
I do, I love witches! I have had characters that were similiar to her in the past, in fact.
>>
>>48084362
Adorable. Now go play in traffic.
>>
I'm surprised we don't have a Weird Planeswalker in the Storm.
>>
>>48090700
There is.
>>
File: image.jpg (83 KB, 736x736) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
83 KB, 736x736
>>48088097
Avacyn doesn't hate f/f.
>>
>>48090700
>forgetting about Del
Commit sudoku at once with Umezawa's Jitte.
>>
>>48090677
After you~
>>
>>48090706
>>48090719
Well now I just feel stupid.
>>
>>48090717

I should hope not.

>Gisela, the leader of Flight Goldnight, was devastated in the aftermath of Avacyn's disappearance. Gisela was one of the few witnesses to the battle between Avacyn and Griselbrand. She had been the archangel's confidant, closest ally, and strongest sword. And when she watched Griselbrand strike Avacyn with a killing blow and trap her in the Helvault, Gisela experienced emotions she'd never felt before: fear, helplessness, and despair.

It's a shame. If Hal and Alena made it, Gisela's connection to Avacyn might have saved her if Avacyn had still been alive when Emrakul rose.
>>
File: sorin.png (631 KB, 1222x556) Image search: [Google]
sorin.png
631 KB, 1222x556
>>48090848
If Avacyn was alive Emrakul would never have shown up. Sorin is literally a walking disaster who makes really poor decisions then immediately regrets them.

I'm going to miss all the Innistrad angels, the plane really is kind of dead to me now.
>>
>>48090972
Are we really giving him all the fault because he blocked off Nahiri's account while he was giving birth, or what?
>>
>>48090972

Blame focus group design. People complained about AVR, so marketing assumed that meant people would like it if they axed everything AVR added to the setting when they went back. No more angels, barely any demons, no gryffs, no wolfir, no hope.
>>
>>48090986
Note that Nahiri went straight to Sorin after the Eldrazi alert. By that point, he wasn't creating Avacyn, he was recovering from having made her.

It's like, someone a week after they have given birth.
>>
>>48090986
No, I'm saying that killing Avacyn was a tremendous blunder which cost Innistrad all of it's angels and the lives of probably like 60% of the planes humans. Sure you can say that he didn't know what Nahiri was planning, but according to several sources including the fatpack booklet he figured it out moments after doing the deed which kinda makes it all worse.

>>48091001
I worry that this is exactly why this all happened, just because AVR wasn't the most popular set doesn't mean that people want the literal opposite.
>>
>>48091019
I still fail to see how it is suddenly his fault. I don't like tha character but damn. Nahiri just went in, sperged about how he forced her to do all (her own) job, and mind you he was giving birth in that moment, and jsut attacked him. Oh he is really bad at talking to people but seriously now...
>but muh oldwalker menthality, attacking something is harmelss
Stupidest excuse ever. Oldwalker mentality doesn't justify being a short tempered genocidal maniac. Wizard tried to give us a conflicted and morally ambiguous story, I get it, but all they ended up with is stupidity.
>>
>>48091077
Except he wasn't giving birth at that moment as I just referenced in that post, which you clearly just ignored.

No point to this discussion, have a good one.
>>
>>48090972
I hate to say it, but it would have been possible that if he hadn't done it, Avacyn would have just killed everyone and left Innistrad desolate. Nahiri played him; she'd make sure that he suffered either way.
>>
>>48091096
No i read what you said, I thought you meant when she came to him.
Free to take the piss because we have different views on a silly fictional story though.
>>
>>48091134
Yes, when she arrived, he was not making Avacyn, he was not 'giving birth.' Read the article.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 38

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.