[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Post Apoc Megacorp Maticico Remnant civ quest 20 / Discussion thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 22
File: Bots vs Brood.png (416 KB, 1000x815) Image search: [Google]
Bots vs Brood.png
416 KB, 1000x815
>>47931770
Last thread.

General discussion thread until Genie returns, because weekends are a really good day for him to run.
>>
>>47954615
How many turns till we are fully bandit because I feel in that time we should churn out Power Armour and ammo before we loose the production bonus Corps normally get.
>>
>>47954958
I think it's about that time.

I'm wondering if we use SAL and CEO together to try and scramble a deal with Matar Sec for their Combat Engineer Exoskeleton blueprints.
>>
File: b_w_sketch_by_sexforfood-d7gkv5s.jpg (107 KB, 1024x1008) Image search: [Google]
b_w_sketch_by_sexforfood-d7gkv5s.jpg
107 KB, 1024x1008
Rolled 2 (1d100)

Action 1
Begin manufacturing arms for our soldiers.

Our primary battle strategy will be trench warfare, defense, and slow forward pushes protected by artillery.

In addition, I want our army to represent what Maticio is. A focus on heavy, fast, and devastating firepower.

Arm all our soldiers with heavy machine guns, those with exoskeletons get Armor Piercing AT autocanonns, while even the lowest foot soldier will get something belt fed and a big ammo backpack to hook it up to.

Whenever we fight, you'll know it's us because everyone is firing full auto.

Action 2
CEO, SAL, start using our Mad Shop and Bandit Bazaar plus our corps manufactury and start making more deals with local bandits for resources
>>
Rolled 24 (1d100)

>>47955723
Oh right, we need actions.

Vote
>>
Rolled 74 (1d100)

>>47955723
>Pop 310k(overpopulated
We need to find a new place. Our pop is overwhelming our bases.

>>47955034
>>47954958
Our rep is Evil Inc. So yeah it's done.

>>47955723
So how about

Turn 1
Sarah
Lets scout for new bases to take or fix up.

Action 2
CEO, SAL, start using our Mad Shop and Bandit Bazaar start making more deals with local bandits for resources.

MAD Action
JAL + Mad Hero + Mad Techs I think there was some researches from the prison we can use to help as well.

Research into MAD reactor again.
>>
Rolled 46 (1d100)

>>47956716
We sent biggy to those two other bases, but I suppose it's worth a shot.

WAIT, we have a MAD action now? Sweet.

>>47956716
Vote
>>
Rolled 20 (1d100)

>>47956716
Yeah, we could use more bases. Switching to this
>>
Rolled 45 (1d100)

>>47956716
Sure
>>
>>47956854
We've all ways had a mad action do to JAL. I just never said anything do to us not being bandits. Madness is not fun for non bandits.
>>
>Anon rubs the lamp
>>
bamp
>>
File: Automated Trenching.png (205 KB, 2434x1399) Image search: [Google]
Automated Trenching.png
205 KB, 2434x1399
In addition to the Combat Engineering suits, we need to develop more infantry support vehicles.

Maybe use our Pre-fabricatino facilities plus some VTOL's and develop prefabricated pillboxes and RAGE turrets.
>>
>>47958894
I've been telling everyone here for quite some time now, solar powered trucks / RVs / APCs with programmable factories built into allowing them to make simple shit (like bolt action rifles, revolvers, hand grenades, more solar cells, etc) so that we can just start improving huge areas and groups of people while making them dependant on us for supplies.

Just imagine it, we send a few vehicles out, carrying data-banks of blueprints, factories or salvaging / mining equipment and they are capable of setting up a small, fairly high-tech compound (e.g has electricity, running water, concrete structures and manufacturing capabilities).

Using machines like that we could become a literal wave of colonisation spreading out like a cancer over this world.

(Captcha was commercial trucks, we must obey!)
>>
>>47959269
I am fully behind terraforming an area and yet our primary problem with that is being able to hold it against monsters and beasts and enemies.

What good are fields of green and grass and a haven in the waste if your enemies will just stomp on it.

I had hoped our artillery sufficient to protect our land and yet, with the battle with Omitar clearly not so.
>>
>>47959477
That is what my plan is for, it sees us spread and grow in numbers to the point whereby our army would number in the hundreds of thousands.

Primarily I feel we should just try to expand out and unify groups under us however I wish to head away from the mega-city, except for the purpose of salvaging materials from it, and away from the mountains.

If we can increase our population five fold (which we could easily do by my method) then we could drown most threats under a wave of troops.

What we need to do is unify with a survivor group for their special ability of gathering resources more effectively. Then our factories can work constantly and consistently.
>>
>>47959565
More like unify with a bandit group and go make survivor slaves perhaps.

From experience, numbers can only do so much.

We've had battles where we outnumbered the enemy and still took horrific horrible losses and still lost. I prefer strength through numbers and machines and supporting our numbers as far as possible with defenses and fortifications, just like Omitar did
>>
>>47959597
Of course numbers aren't everything, however our tech is good and our training is pretty alright so numbers is an area to try and focus on.

As to the whole "enslave survivors" thing, I would point out that we don't need to be pointlessly evil. We just can't do "good" actions unless the benefits are far greater than the benefits of any other course of action.

Thus we can unify with survivors, using them as a front to trade with "good" groups and also to strengthen ourselves both numerically and resource wise.
>>
>>47959807
Hey, I would LOVE to get the survivors to like us while still being bandits and working with them.

Yes there's no need to go out of our way to be evil, but just remember we're giving guns to bandits for a reason and it's not to go down range with survivors and share beers.

We wouldn't make good slavers anyway.
>>
>>47959859
We would make great slavers, just not the common image of one, rather we'd do indentured servitude stuff where by people work in certain job for a certain time under certain conditions as payment or compensation for services and goods.

Also, we are giving bandits guns because in return they give us resources. Survivors are more effective business partners in that regard and thus we should aim to have them.

Therefore we can get survivors on our side but it'll be a hard relationship. Assuming you don't want to gift them tons of medicine, fuel and weapons.
>>
>>47959947
One of the biggest problems I can see is when survivors find out we're selling guns to the people murdering them, also the madness, the brood, and other dark and evil shit.

I do wonder if there are like, bad survivors out there that are totally down with bandits, giving them food and stuff (willingly) in a mutually beneficial partnership.
>>
>>47959978
I would assume such survivors exist.

As to us selling guns to the people killing them, that is a reason to work with us because we can get them to leave them alone! (or even to "protect" them) Though you do have a point about the brood but besides that it all seems fine as the mad people are all in our armed forces or tech departments, hardly the sort of people who are sane in the best of times.
>>
I wonder if Genie will even recognize this thread is up
>>
GENIE, BY THE LAMP I SUMMON THEE
>>
>>47960021
We autta change our name too from Maticuco to My Take You Co.

I could see us building premo2

i don't even think we need to ask survivors to join us, we just need to get them to pay protection and force them to buy equipment/food/meds exclusively from us
>>
>>47960692
Really I wish to change our name to;

"Maticuco solutions" - You need it? We got it!

+ Same name makes archives clearer
+ It is accurate to our play-style
- Is rather boring

"Red cog" - Be destroyed under the cogs of our machines or work them, either is good for us

+ Refers to our industrial capacity while also being a bandit sort of name.
- It is rather stereotypical.
>>
bamp
>>
bample
>>
Rolled 85 (1d100)

>>47956716
This need more votes?
>>
>>47961759
Nope. Just hoping Genie shows up on their off day.

The times we play thru the weekend we set up the thread Friday night. This time we didn't and so ... yeah.
>>
Rolled 43 (1d100)

>>47956716
As to the overpopulation and looking for new bases.

We still have a floating mountain that can be turned into a mobile fortress. Much bigger than a mobile base, which itself can hold thousands.

Why does nobody want to take advantage of this?
>>
>>47962413
Partly because we've been dealing with more serious concerns until now but I suggest a different solution.

We do my plan outlined here >>47959269 which would also introduce us to more trade partners (read; victims).
>>
>>47962413
Lack of resource and a desire to upgrade our technology first, then build a floating mountain.

As is our defenses and technology are still pretty shoddy after Omitar showed us, we can't even hold ourselves with 3 artillery bases.
>>
Rolled 57 (1d100)

>>47962473
Aside from the concerns already brought up, there's little sunlight in our current area. Even if we do make those things work as intended, we'd have to get them beyond the mountain pass. Which while far from impossible would be a very annoying extra step.

>>47962546
Yeah, but our immediate concern is overpopulation, is it not?

In what way is sending Sarah to search for a new base a superior option to carving up the mountain to be a home?

There aren't a lot of prime bases just waiting for someone to move in. Why are we gambling on hoping we find one when we have a sure thing with the floating mountain?
>>
>>47962727
Getting them past the mountains is easy, we have cargo carrying aircraft. Finding places to deploy the amount we could produce? Now that would be hard.

As to the problem of little sunlight, that is just one suggested power source, with one of the others being more traditional fuels or such.

Plus, there is always the backup plan but it requires we create massive underground drills that create the infrastructure to supply (with power, materials and coolant) them behind them as they drill. We'd then use those to create a giant underground network of towns like those of metro 2033 but larger, better supplied and more safe.

This would also link into my plan to be like the brotherhood of steel.
>>
Rolled 85 (1d100)

>>47962873
How about this.

When we were moving, we started building behemoth-sized transports. We could modify that design, filling most of the space with the stuff you suggested.

We would either use traditional fuels, or install mini-reactors in them. Gaining the ability to produce mini-reactors would be a massive hurdle, but it would probably be worth it.
>>
Rolled 33 (1d100)

>>47962546
>>47956716
You know what? If no one wants to build a damn mobile fortress, can we at least change looking for new bases into looking for tribals to hire to find us new bases?

Someone else wanted to work on using other factions' abilities by hiring them, since Genie informed us that's what Megacorp Remnants do.
>>
>>47963048
I did very early on suggest building air ships similar to that but yeah that'd work that or we just attach them to the underside with cables.
>>
>>47963204
Look.

I want to build the mobile fortress out of the mountain.

But BEFORE we do that, I fully intend for us to have
>at least 10 spare resources
>Sufficient aerial technology and propulsion
>Generally better artillery that is somewhat comparable to Omitar
>An aircraft worth launching out of it
>>
Rolled 15 (1d100)

>>47963386
Fine, but my point about Tribals stands.
This seems like an odd place for them to be, but I think our chances of finding some are at least as good as finding a base we can easily take.
>>
Rolled 31 (1d100)

>>47963386
Oh my god man. Our artillery IS comparable to Omitar, he just had specialized rounds for it that we don't and he could deploy his troops using arty because they were machines who didn't need to worry about deceleration/acceleration trauma. It's like I said before, we just need specialized ammunition for all of our (rather decent/good already) tech.

We've got all the pieces we need, we've just got to actually employ them properly.
>>
>>47963645
Actually

>using multiple shield batteries and heavy repairable armor
[Multiple Shield Batteries] [Heavy Repairable Base Armor]
>Point defenses have been seen among their armies and lots of armor
[Point Defenses] [Redundant Base Armor]
>Even strange shielding blasts that get fired above their forces protecting them or even knocking our missiles out of the sky with a single pulse from strange machines
[Pulse Shields]
>Suddenly new installations suddenly arose and started firing back
[Rapid Installation Construction] [Rapid Artillery Construction]
> theirs would explode midair knocking our own shots out of the sky
[Explosive Interceptor Ammunitoin]
>While the rest of theirs lands around our base blasting with pulses and explosions
[Pulse ammunition]
>Meanwhile flack weaponry started to appear among their installations and fired upon us. When they were shooting our shots out of the sky they were blasting us with surprisingly powerful shots
[Additional Flak Shots] [Piercer Shots] (presumably shots which penetrate other shots, and then go on to attack a target)
>>
>>47963700
>bots responded huge artillery pieces started to arise
[Supermassive Artillery Design]
>they started to fire strange shots that caused our shots to disintegrate
[Disitegration Rounds]
>their massive guns started to unleash their bombardments. Which at first we thought were shells...until they suddenly unleashed an additional payload. Turned out they weren't actually shells but drop pods
[Drone Drop Pod shells]
>At the same time their robotic forces didn't stop coming and apparently became increasingly reinforced as more time wore on
>bots continue to speed up their firepower and increase it. It turned into rain as it hit our shields
[Artillery Rain Tactics]
>Drop Pods meanwhile hit the shields only to spray out their payloads down upon us through the shields mind you. Other shells also release strange payloads as they penetrate the shield cover just enough to pour out their payloads
[Shield Penetrators] [Bypass Ammunition]
>Plasma rained out and massive amounts of grey goo. Meanwhile our shields sparked and warped beneath the heavy downpour
>we suddenly find ourselves being bombarded at by new bases.
>>
>>47963700
>>47963733

Like, the actual structure/cannons of our fixed position artillery is pretty much MAXED OUT without Think Tank shit (even then the opportunity cost would be ridiculous for the amount of benefit). If you want to increase its potency research special rounds (Shieldpiercers, shieldbusters, specialized cluster munitions, seekers, etc.). You'll need Think Tank shit (and some ridiculously good computers) to do stuff like shooting other people's shots out of the sky.

But really we need to get something that ISN'T artillery up and running. Our weakness is that we have this one awesome strength, but no fulcrum (everything/anything else being decent) against which we can leverage it. Ask Biggy, I'm sure he'll agree.
>>
Im pretty sure if we check out those two bases we found awhile back we could find a decent something...one had the OMITAR drones in but Im not sure what the other had.
>>
Rolled 43 (1d100)

>>47963386
>>47963533
Wait. Not fine, because the whole point of going forward with the mountain plan now is that people will be able to live in it. Because we need somewhere people can live.

We can make it a superweapon later.
>>
>>47963746
This, our artillery is strong but;

1) We lack a sufficient amount of it for it to be overwhelming (ignoring where point two is false).

2) We lack the rounds needed to deal with certain things like shields, psi and magic.

3) We lack a strong front line to hold the enemies in place for the shells to hit.

4) We lack sufficient defensive tech to resist counter-barrages or to destroy them before they damage us.

5) We can't supply enough anything to maintain constant fire policies on a large scale, ignoring the establishing of more reactors, ammo makers and such.

What we need is good machine guns, more troops, more ammo types, more effective infrastructure and far stronger shields.
>>
Are these threads archived? If so, where?
>>
>>47963746
Well yeah I plan on getting us tihnk tank stuff we had already tried before and we can keep investing.

Or we can hire one.

>>47963783
We sent biggy to them last thread, we're mostly waiting for his return.

>>47963800
Using the mountain as anything less than 100% military is a liability.

First of all, it increase its chance to be taken over and reduces it's capacity for armor and weaponry. It's much better served as a purely military superweapon to bomb and blast our enemeis, as well as defend us against enemy firepower through its body.

Put it between the enemy firepower and our people, rather than have our people on it.
>>
>>47963867
http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/search/username/genie/type/op/
First thread is Post Apoc Civ Quest Starter 2, then you'll see threads 1-5

http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/search/subject/Maticico/
Threads 6-now
>>
>>47963975
Thanks a lot
>>
>anon rubs the lamp even harder
>>
Rolled 74 (1d100)

>>47963903
>increase its chance to be taken over
Really? Having a lot of people in it makes it easier to take over?

Making it partially self-sufficient is a liability?

>reduces it's capacity for armor and weaponry
Does it though? It's a fucking mountain, it has a huge interior. Not even real life aircraft carriers are nothing but "armor and weaponry."

Just how many crew do you think it would take to man it? Are you planning on not having them sleep there, and rotating them out every few hours?

>Put it between the enemy firepower and our people, rather than have our people on it.
Yes, keep our people safe on the ground where most enemies can't reach us, while our impenetrable, uninhabited fortress floats imperiled above! /sarcasm
>>
Rolled 55 (1d100)

>>47964455

Hey now, let's keep it civil. The Post-Apoc's got enough to throw at us without internal strife on the Board.
>>
File: HAbTYhy (1).png (1 MB, 1280x668) Image search: [Google]
HAbTYhy (1).png
1 MB, 1280x668
>>47964455
I'm saying that if we put cities of brick and stone on it instead of buildings of steel and concrete, barracks, armories, and hallways of steel it's going to fare the same when facing down an enemy.

We need an aircraft carrier, not a cruise ship.

Think of the difference between say, a Star Destroyer or the Death Star in comparison to a civilian craft or artificial planet of equal size. Both of them can house the same amount of people, but the former is covered almost entirely in guns and armor.

That being said, I am willing to entertain the idea of a militarized city akin to Cadia or perhaps pic related.

In any case arguing about what to do with the mountain isn't gonna help the fact that we don't have the resources to sufficiently do anything with it yet, let alone the lack of technology. We're going to need mountain proportioned thrusters to even so much as control it first.
>>
File: Imperial_I-class_SD_-_RO.jpg (120 KB, 1376x522) Image search: [Google]
Imperial_I-class_SD_-_RO.jpg
120 KB, 1376x522
>>47964455
A stary destroyer is 100% military function, but it is capable of housing, feeding, and maintaining a hundreds of thousands of people. It does however, ensure that it's entire superstructure is heavily armored with thick plates and weaponry and is capable of delivering massive blows against our enemies. That's what our mountain should be like. A 100% military weapon that can house our people but has the express purpose of being a war vessel.

The mountain itself is only stone and rock, easily blasted apart by explosives. Once we stockpile enough resources to melt into steel, we'll be able to sufficiently armor its exterior with thick armored plates.

Then we can build whatever we want on it.
>>
I'm still in favor of giving the brood the floating mountain to turn into a brood ship.

It will be a grand super weapon and carrier.

Even better is us being bandits gives more attack power. Granted at cost to defense. Yet we can fix that. Having shield units and raiders. Each specialist in their respective areas.

Also we still have that mobile base. We could ask Ginny if we could me a bandit version. After all she made the corp one we have.
>>
Rolled 44 (1d100)

>>47964538
Sorry, got a little carried away.

>>47964613
Okay. The thrusters are indeed an issue.

What I'm proposing is essentially starting by digging and building a bunker inside the mountain.

The bunker will remain a useful component of the fortress the mountain will eventually become.

>>47964708
Yes, exactly.

Basically, the mountain is too big to just suddenly turn it into a fortress. We'll have to build it one piece at a time, and I want to build quarters first because that's what we currently need.
>>
>>47964764
Its big enough that we can let the Brood grow underneath it, and then have our own people live and dwell in the upper half.

This is good too because its underbelly would probably be it's weak spot. The Brood will be able to regenerate it down there. Also raining broodlings as well as bombs will be fun.
>>
>>47964801
>We'll have to build it one piece at a time, and I want to build quarters first because that's what we currently need.
But that's what concerns me.

Imagine building a battleship section by section, just doing the engine and enough of the hull to float and sending it to war. "We'll build the other sections as we go along"

Again, is that really going to protect it from being boarded and taken over? How will it fare against other threats

Surely that's not more safer than just building it properly?
>>
Rolled 28 (1d100)

>>47964807
That's actually an awesome idea.

I'm a little worried we'd need to forgo having our super-food on the fortress, since we warned to keep it far away from the Brood. Maybe it'd be fine if we kept it confined to the topmost areas?

Even if not, the trade-off would be worth it.
>>
>>47964613
Yep, so admitting that we can't do anything with the mountain leaves us with a few plans;

1) "Bandit underground" - expansion underground using tunnelling machines and such

+ Very secure
+ Hard to attack
+ Hard to detect
+ Would give access to more resources after a little while (has to expand through exploited regions)

+/- Lack surface exits except through our current bases unless we build them.
+/- Harder to install SAMFAP's and such

- May encounter something we don't want to meet
- Would require developing new machines and stuff
- If one is compromised, then they are far harder too defend.

2) "Sky is the limit" - construction of towerblocks of housing, farming and other such things in our current area.

+ They don't risk encountering another black AI
+ Easy to do

+/- They will block some of cannons AOF but would provide a more secure front line.

- They risk straining the resources present past the point of being able to supply us.
- Can't be done endlessly

3) "Westward ho!" - Mass expansion using my mobile APC / RV / factory vehicles

+ Doesn't require revolutionary technology
+ Would expand rapidly
+ Would find new trade partners / targets
+ Would allow for new SAMFAP sites cost effectively
+ Would give access to new resources to exploit

+/- Would be at least partly on the surface

- Would risk finding a new threat
- Might be destroyed by raiders / enemies
- Would have to transport them away over the mountains.

4) "Who said airships were shit" - same as above but requires greater resource investment, doesn't need transport over mountains.

5) All of the above
>>
Rolled 13 (1d100)

>>47964862
We're not going to send it into battle half-finished silly.

Ideally no one would even know what we're doing until after it's complete.

Again, if someone tries to board it and take it over, we WANT to have soldiers stationed there!

The only threats will be those that fly. Also artillery, but we can try to avoid that. Also make shields a high priority.

Also, if we can't stop people from finding out we're building on it, we can at least make sure they know that if they blast it apart with artillery then our new project will be kicking their shit in.

>>47965031
I like 3/4. We're long past the point where we should be sending out splinter factions anyway.

Remember we're on a massive bridge, with another bridge above us, and still another below. Those other bridges could be worthwhile, although we'd have to pay to use the railways.

Would it be possible to build on our "ceiling?"
>>
>>47965213
I would assume so, however we'd need to be careful not to put to much weight on the bridge.
>>
File: VtDzm.jpg (302 KB, 1918x816) Image search: [Google]
VtDzm.jpg
302 KB, 1918x816
>>47965213
>Ideally no one would even know what we're doing until after it's complete
Well yes, but to complete it we're going to need to cover every square inch of it in thick armor plate backed up by the actual earthen monutain underneath. Plus the surface turets.

>Also artillery, but we can try to avoid that
Not if we intend to use it to defend our real cities from artillery by putting it in between them. It's going to be a warship after all.

Shields defeinitely should be a high priority.

I don't know about splinter factions, but I do support more bases
>>
Rolled 31 (1d100)

>>47965269
>Well yes, but to complete it we're going to need to cover every square inch of it in thick armor plate backed up by the actual earthen monutain underneath. Plus the surface turets.
I presume you're implying that would make it obvious what we're doing. All the more reason to start by building the internal stuff.

>Not if we intend to use it to defend our real cities from artillery by putting it in between them. It's going to be a warship after all.
Please read the first sentence of my last post.
>>
>>47965381
Also sorry if I'm coming off as snarky or salty.
>>
>>47965414
Nah, it's what happens when you get passionate about what you're sure is right. Also not sure what you're referring to specifically.

All I know is that I see our mountain used best by soaking up enemy firepower and being our big fist against them, protecting our cities and people.
>>
GENIE, WHERE ART THOU
>>
>>47965432
*not that i think you're being snarky/salty
>>
Rolled 2 (1d100)

>>47965432
I mean the "read my last post" thing, and before when I was being sarcastic.

My vision of the floating fortress is, well, basically the same. Not exactly a new home base, but our war center.

I still think we can build the habitation portion of the fortress soon.

What I think we should start with, though, is having Ginny, with varying degrees of help from pretty much all our other heroes, *design* the fortress that we want to make the mountain into.

We'll probably need to do surveying/exploration of the mountain along the way.
>>
>>47960848
"Madtekuco...you get what you pay for"
>>
>>47965596
I love mobile bases. A lot. I would like to explore the floating mountain some. Let's break out some old school "two scouting missions and an explore" before we commit, we don't know much about it.
>>
>>47965596
Addendum: I'm actually seeing it as sort "that which will remain when all else is gone."

If all else is lost, if we find ourselves once again in an unwinnable war, if our fortress can not save the day, it can at least make sure Maticico sees another one, by flying far away.
>>
Rolled 76 (1d100)

>>47954615
What the hell I could of sworn the thread died with no new one.
>>
If we end up with no New bases here. We can send some long scouting missions or settlers our into new areas and see how they do.

Basically spread out with some like 20k groups and get some fall back bases in new areas.
>>
>>47965817
I made a new one this morning Genie. Fell asleep last night so couldn't make one while the old one was up.
>>
>>47965837
You mean like plans 3 / 4 outlined here >>47965031?
>>
>>47965817
Hooray! Genie has arrived
>>
>>47965817
It did. People made a thread today hoping to keep playing.

>>47956716
Current actions if you're down to run.
>>
Rolled 73 (1d100)

I have an important question.

We didn't break the Corporate Code did we?
Because that's how other corps define being scum.

They might be concerned about our bad PR rubbing off on them, but otherwise they'd have no problem doing business with us, right?

>>47965917
I still think we should try to find Tribals to hire. Don't know why no one responded to that alternative when I came up with it.
>>
Rolled 53 (1d100)

>>47966000
Oh. Right, voting this modification to hire tribals first
>>
Rolled 81 (1d100)

>>47966000
>>47966011
Seconding
>>
Rolled 79 (1d100)

>>47966000
Okay, backing this modification
>>
>>47965888
No to the waste lands and more Genghis Khan going to Europe. Then sticking around.
>>
Rolled 88 (1d100)

>>47966000
I'll throw my weight to this mod too
>>
>>47966095
The title "westward ho!" refers to the exclamation of american settlers travelling towards the Midwest or far western side of north america. It does not relate to the direction of travel for the convoys in game.
>>
>>47966154
I'll take eight grade history for 200 Alex.
>>
Rolled 40 (1d100)

>>47963746
Don't forget he was also a massive dick.

>>47962028
You wonder why I missed it for so long.

>>47957926
>>47960560
>>47964194
The Genie has come! For now.

>>47964764
Bandit vehicles have the trait of increased firepower and speed but decreased defense OR increased defense and offense but decreased speed.

Their vehicles are notorious for their firepower despite their lack of tech while often at the risk of the crew and gutting of the vehicle.

Bandit salvaging is second only to the Survivors. Typical bandit tech is either simple stupid...or evilly/MAD complicated. They don't really seem to use a middle ground and are fantastic at weaponizing random salvage.

Survivors meanwhile are fucking fantastic at repairing salvage.

Don't underestimate the offensive power of bandit tek despite their ramshackle appearance. Even paramilitaries best remember that.

>>47965455
I was resting.
>>
>>47966201
To be fair I don't know where in the fuck he is from, for all we know he is a north Korean who has escaped or some dumbfuck from India on a computer when he should be working.
>>
>>47966208
>increased defense and offense but decreased speed.
Yup that's us.

Slow

Heavy

SHOOTY!

also genie is this >>47963700
>>47963733
an accurate description of the technologies used by Omitar against us?
>>
>>47966260
>>47963700
>>Suddenly new installations suddenly arose and started firing back
>[Rapid Installation Construction] [Rapid Artillery Construction]

I wasn't paying attention before, but for the last time, those were already existing bases that Omitar Black HACKED! (or persuaded to join him, but that's not the point)
>>
>>47966315
Right, hmm.

They still were able to build stuff fast in the new bases they hacked over. Even if they were granted permission by the local bots.
>>
>>47966315
No wait, those weren't the new bases. But they were already existing installations that Omitar Black previously saw no need to deploy.
>>
>>47966342
True, but we build shit fast too. It took them several turns to build their superweapon, no quicker than we could if we had the materials and know-how.
>>
Rolled 21 (1d100)

>>47966000
Nope. They just think your part of an Evil Inc. Division or had a run of bad luck with getting busted.

Corps are pretty morally bankrupt they just go through the trouble of hiding it a bit and taking back channels for their deals with the frowned upon.

>>47965837
That could either go very well or very badly.

>>47966260
That is a very common bandit design.

Those two bandit designs are in fact the bread and butter of bandit forces besides lots of infantry spam along with a dash of the Crazy.

Bandits use rather simple tactics or very insane ones.

>>47966000
Sal has successfully found some tribals who are available for hire. In fact they were surprisingly easy to find and admire our ability to 'tame' or 'live with' the monstrous Brood.

Bizarre but at least they shockingly friendly to such a degree that not even Sal could fuck it up. Good thing too given how hard they are to find and the CEO was able to swiftly show up to arrange things.

They are willing to work for us in exchange for armaments but no vehicles. They appear to be only interested in infantry related technologies.

>>47956716
Sarah claims to have gotten a hold of Biggy and supposedly the two bases we found before have been abondoned by the Omitar AI. One of them is however now overrun with zombies and the other monsters.

Until we realized those monsters were JAL forces whom he disguised. Biggy didn't realize it but Sarah was able to identify them much to JAL's misery.

Most bandits seem to be keeping their distance still except for the ones SAL found.

MAD reactor tech research has begun again. Except this time it melted into a pool of water, then blood, finally some goo. Ginny meanwhile kept her distance as much as possible.
>>
>>47966362
I'd like to replicate that then. Maybe have JAL hack a robot base and see how fast we can build it.

...that would actually help solve our overpopulation issue.
>>
Rolled 42 (1d100)

>>47966384
You have 1 turn until hybridization is completed and your base stats get fully modified. SO this is your last turn as a pure megacorp!

>Turn 291
>>>>>A. Scavenge.
>>>>>B. Try to improve Base
>>>>>C. Try to improve Armaments
>>>>>D. Research technology
>>>>>E. Build something
>>>>>F. Scout
>>>>>G. Explore
>>>>>H. Your choice
>>>>>E. Mutate
>>>>Points: 3 resource. 4 rare. 2 very rare. 1 extreme rare.
>>>>Pop 310k(overpopulated
>>>>Military 131.1k.
>>>>Food: Very Good
>>>>Water: Good
>>>>Morale: Below Average
>>>>Medicine: Good
>>>>Health: Average
>>>>Armaments: Low
>>>>Fuel: Low
>>>>Tech level: Good.
>>>>>Reputation: Evil Inc.
>>>>>Infrastructure: Meeting Room. Fish Farm. Hydroponics Bay. Medical Bay. vehicle Bay. Science Bay. Industrial Bay. Corporate Cells. Storage Center. Corp Construction Center. Water Treatment Center. Corp Recycling Center. Logistical Center. Command Center. Processing Center. Gym. Armory. Server Farm. Factory. Nanite Beds. Daycare. Fast Food Shops. Ballistics Lab. Breakroom. MAD Shop. Bad Bandit Bazaar.
>>>>>Defense: Fortified Superstructure. Auto Defense Network. Trenches. barbed Wire(. SAMFAP.
>>>>>vehicles: Cargo Hover Haulers 54. VTOL Cargo Flyers 2. BB Behemoth. 1 CB Behemoth. BB Drones.
>>>>>Power: Nuclear Reactor. Fast breeder Reactor. Emergency Generator. Plasma Pump. Fusion Reactor.
>>>>>Weapons: Corp Sidearms. Batons. Tasers. Riot Weaponry(limited). Thunder Firearms(Extensive). Primitive(plentiful). Explosives(limited).
>>>>>armor: Armored Vest. Riot Armor(limited). Power Loaders. Thunder Full Body Armor(Extensive). Maticico Power Armor(extensive). Lighter Shields+(limited). Engineering Exo-Suit(abundant).
>>>>>communications: Corp Comm Center.
>>>>>Materials:4 psi mat.1 Ultra Rare Psi Mats. 9 common construction mat. 7 rare construction mat. 4 very rare construction mat. 1 extreme rare construction mat. 5 common mat. 1 rare mat. 2 very rare mat. 1 extreme rare mat
>>
>>47966384
>Bandits use rather simple tactics or very insane ones.
Then it's perfect for us.

There's nothing more simpler than trench warfare and hull downed giant tanks with lots of firepower for every man!
>>
Rolled 45 (1d100)

>>47966425
That is why you gotta watch out for Warlord bandit heroes who can actually into strategy. Those bastards actually have some brains in their skulls that isn't devoted to SCIENCE!

Which makes bandit forces led by them insanely dangerous.

>>47965629
>>47960848
Finally some ideas for the rebranding!
>>
Rolled 45 (1d100)

>>47966414
>>Megacorp are able to treat resources as a material in terms of efficiency.
Which means when we hybridize we'll have a bit less of that then we normally do.

Still, we should in theory be able to convert resources to materials manually yes?

Action 1
Explore and scan the base that JAL's monsters were able ot occupy and hold for us. What's inside it? I hope no more hostile AI's

Action 2
Data Archives on our last day as a Megacorp. Download and backup our info so that even as we transition into hybrid, we'll have backups of the old days. Just in case you know?

MAD action
Keep working on the Mad Reactor!
>>
>>47966414
>>>>>E. Build something

As per requirements for outlined expansion plans I suggest we build;

A few convoys capable of creating the needed buildings, tech, weapons, machines and tools for establishing new colonies.

These would be divided thus;

1) Reactor, manufacturing, data-bank, storage housing or bot carrying trucks.

2) APC's equipped with detachable turrets (to be fitted to the finished compound) and ammo production.

3) SPG's equipped with detachable SAMFAP's and ammo production.
>>
>>47966154
My bad was kind in a rush since I been jumping on and off while at work. I not great with history or references to it. Just something things I remember well.

Like the mobile ground bases and large amount of cavalry Genghis Khan. But for us as bandits it would be overclocked bikes and hover bases.

>>47966208
>You wonder why I missed it for so long.
I assumed you slept in like a boss.
>>
>>47966581
Forgot to roll

>>47966582
It is okay anon, I can understand being confused by my wall of text.
>>
Rolled 1 (1d100)

>>47966597
Don't know why my roll isn't working..?
>>
>>47966581
Our RAGE TANKS are already equipped with SAMFAP's.

In theory, they can be used for on the battlefield production of ammo. Park up a tank, feed it resources, and then out comes the shells for selling.

>>47966612
>>47966597
Dammit . . .and I liked the idea FATEPOINT
>>
>>47966612
FUCK!

I would like to apologise for the following events.
>>
>>47966612
>1
>on reactor
nopenopenopenopenopenopenope

fatepoint that shit
>>
>>47966581
Remind me again how these convoys help establishing colonies?

Our usual thing is to find a good spot to make a base, then just move the materials there pre-fabricated.

The hardest part about establishing colonies isn't getting there, it's finding a good spot to defend from the natural abundance of monsters and beasts.

>>47966612
Fatepoint
>>
>>47966631
Not on reactor, on producing self-sufficient city building convoys.

End of the day though, the results will look the same; expensive, dangerous (to us) and possibly funny.
>>
Rolled 93 (1d100)

>>47966539
I'm more concerned about the "bandits can't create their own supply" thing.

We need to spend our last turn as a pure corp to hopefully mitigate that.

>>47966581
>3) SPG's equipped with detachable SAMFAP's and ammo production.
We do need mobile artillery vehicles.

>>47966612
Oh geeze

>>47966618
Have we actually built any though?

>>47966631
It was for building trucks anon. I suggest we just fucking take it.
Which now that I think about, how would this >>47966581 differ from the transports we already have?
>>
>>47966612
Hehe the action did have a roll. So it's all good.

Just so glad I'm not rolling them for the moment.
>>
File: Superheavy Tank.png (725 KB, 1840x1936) Image search: [Google]
Superheavy Tank.png
725 KB, 1840x1936
>>47966671
>Have we actually built any though?
Not sure. We did finish the designs however.

>>3) SPG's equipped with detachable SAMFAP's and ammo production.
We do need mobile artillery vehicles.
HEY.

Our RAGE turrets are perfectly capable at both anti tank AND artillery AND flak AA thank you very much.

I was very very specific with its design.
>>
>>47966414
>>Armaments:
Fill them.

Action 2 Ginny + CEO
Data Archives on our last day as a Megacorp. Download and backup our info so that even as we transition into hybrid, we'll have backups of the old days. Just in case you know?

MAD JAL + Joy the Psycho
Hey JAL can we make fuel monsters? I like the idea of cows the make flames for some reason.
>>
File: 1463686356546.jpg (292 KB, 1440x900) Image search: [Google]
1463686356546.jpg
292 KB, 1440x900
Rolled 95 (1d100)

>>47966414
>>Armaments:
Fill them.

Action 2 Ginny + CEO

MAD JAL + Joy the Psycho>>47966757

Hey JAL can we make fuel monsters? I like the idea of cows the make flames for some reason.

>>47966757
Fuck and I forgot the roll now.
>>
>>47966663
The idea was that they could go out establishing their own, new, bases or colonising damaged / abandoned ones, hell in some cases they could probably contest bases held by other groups.

>>47966671
They'd be able to construct, on site, anything they might need (within reason like solar cells, factories and such). The idea being they go out creating small starter-colonies of walled-off concrete buildings with SAMFAP's which can then slowly expand themselves without our assistance. Not to mention allowing for greater power projection, trade and such.

Then we'd engage stage two; "Rails of progress" - construction of above / below ground rail connections between sites.

That would be followed by stage three; "EU 2; the electric boogaloo" - exploiting other groups (survivors, tribals, bandits, etc) for labour and resources while unifying with them.
>>
>>47966671
>"bandits can't create their own supply"
All the more reason we need to fix up that Omitar base stat so we can work on the psudeo supplies.
>>
Rolled 25 (1d100)

>>47966741
>HEY.
>Our RAGE turrets are perfectly capable at both anti tank AND artillery AND flak AA thank you very much.
I wasn't trying to offend, but we don't HAVE any. We need to actually build some.

>>47966777
I kind of like this proposal. Shame about the 1.

>>47966797
So the only difference is they have mini-factories?

What would really be a game changer is if we figured out how to make base kits, like what our bases were turned into for the move.

>>47966842
We never had time to do that before hybridization was complete.
>>
So what action we all backing.

>>47966920
That 1 was going to something that doesn't count do to it not having a roll to begin with. Unless Genie has changed that rule for actions.
>>
Rolled 34 (1d100)

>>47966932
Oh yeah that's right. Counted rolls ned a , well, roll to the action.
>>47966777
I wil vote this
>>
Rolled 87 (1d100)

>>47966932
Well if that's the case, I guess I'll back >>47966777

(Action 1 is fill Armaments, right?)
>>
>>47966920
That isn't the only difference;

With a base kit, you get a certain kind of base filled with certain structures that will be consumed in one use.

Meanwhile with the convoys, bases and buildings can be constructed on the fly and repeatedly used. Not to mention their utility for trading with groups lacking industrial or technological capacity (because they can make guns, ammo, tools, machines and power stuff).
>>
>>47966976
Yup. I want to use our corp powers to fill them one last time.
>>
Rolled 4 (1d10)

>>47966777
Vote
>>
Rolled 76 (1d100)

>>47966777
Rolling
>>
Rolled 32 (1d100)

>>47966612
Fate point used your at 17.

The reactor nearly suffered catastrophic failure. Somehow against all odds it didn't self destruct but instead turned itself into a brick.

JAL was sad it didn't explode spectacularly and Joy was rendered sane by the effect just long enough to become sad then went insane again.

>>47966741
Those vehicles are more approaching mobile base sized behemoths.

Super vehicles aren't that big.

Meanwhile Biggy came back according to him besides new damage everything else is the same except for the logistics base being infested with zombies.

Transition is now complete.

>>47966777
"Fuel monsters? Uh like explosive monsters or something? Already got those ones."
>>
Rolled 35 (1d100)

>>47967326
>Turn 292
>>>>>A. Scavenge.
>>>>>E. Build something
>>>>>F. Scout
>>>>>G. Explore
>>>>>H. Your choice
>>>>>E. Mutate
>>>>Points: 2 resource. 4 rare. 2 very rare. 1 extreme rare.
>>>>Military 131.1k.
>>>>>Infrastructure: Meeting Room. Fish Farm. Hydroponics Bay. Medical Bay. vehicle Bay. Science Bay. Industrial Bay. Corporate Cells. Storage Center. Corp Construction Center. Water Treatment Center. Corp Recycling Center. Logistical Center. Command Center. Processing Center. Gym. Armory. Server Farm. Factory. Nanite Beds. Daycare. Fast Food Shops. Ballistics Lab. Breakroom. MAD Shop. Bad Bandit Bazaar.
>>>>>Defense: Fortified Superstructure. Auto Defense Network. Trenches. barbed Wire(. SAMFAP.
>>>>>vehicles: Cargo Hover Haulers 54. VTOL Cargo Flyers 2. BB Behemoth. 1 CB Behemoth. BB Drones.
>>>>>Power: Nuclear Reactor. Fast breeder Reactor. Emergency Generator. Plasma Pump. Fusion Reactor.
>>>>>Weapons: Corp Sidearms. Batons. Tasers. Riot Weaponry(limited). Thunder Firearms(Extensive). Primitive(plentiful). Explosives(limited).
>>>>>armor: Armored Vest. Riot Armor(limited). Power Loaders. Thunder Full Body Armor(Extensive). Maticico Power Armor(extensive). Lighter Shields+(limited). Engineering Exo-Suit(abundant).
>>>>>Materials:4 psi mat.1 Ultra Rare Psi Mats. 9 common construction mat. 7 rare construction mat. 4 very rare construction mat. 1 extreme rare construction mat. 5 common mat. 1 rare mat. 2 very rare mat. 1 extreme rare mat
>>
Rolled 95 (1d100)

>>47967326
So you do count that as an action even though it didn't have a roll.

>>47967338
So... are we allowed to make our own bullets? Now sure if that counts as supplies for the bandit can't make thing.

>>47967326
So can we milk them for fuel?
>>
>>47967419
We are a Hybrid civ.

I think in exchange for not having the restrictions of either, we have lesser versions of both.
>>
Rolled 27 (1d100)

>>47967338
Action 1
Repair and restore the one Omitar base we hold, and catalog its technology

Use a common construction material. Ginny lead the way

Action 2
We're low on resources again. CEO, SAL go out and make some deals for em.

MAD action
Continue with the reactors
>>
Rolled 96 (1d100)

>>47967462
Okay
>>
Rolled 72 (1d100)

>>47967419
You can make some stats but not other. Basically you can't make critical supplies that keeps you alive like food or water. Basically bandits gotta raid other factions to acquire the stuff to keep you alive, trade for it, use slaves, or some other arrangement.

Bandits have their actions restricted and can't go out scavenging basically. They CAN however salvage and their scavenge action gets replaced with RAID.

...which i forgot to do.

Bandits can still make the other types of stats like fuel, medicine(drugs), or armaments. They simply can't scavenge and have moral restrictions to their possible actions..
>>
Rolled 93 (1d100)

>>47967451
Alright.

>>47967338
MAD JAL + Joy

I want a farm, a bullet farm. With fuel cattle, chickens with egg grenades and Full metal jacket corn stocks. We already got food cover. I want to start dealing with other livestock.

>>47967462
Agreeing with Actions. Just not the mad for the moment.

Action 1
Repair and restore the one Omitar base we hold, and catalog its technology

Use a common construction material. Ginny lead the way

Action 2
We're low on resources again. CEO, SAL go out and make some deals for em.
>>
Rolled 38 (1d100)

>>47967536
AMMO MONSTERS

Okay, fine, we'll do that

>>47967535
We're not FULL bandits are we? I mean, I thought we'd be a hybrid
>>
Rolled 92 (1d100)

>>47967536
Rolling
>>
Rolled 56 (1d100)

>>47967536
Yes. Make sure both parties are heavily armed.

We can give the tribals and maybe survivors some guns for random junk that we want.

>>47967535
>medicine(drugs)
I'm imagining some MAD chemist trying to cook up super-meth and getting pissed when they wind up with, like, a cure for cancer instead.
>>
Rolled 72 (1d100)

>>47967536
Vote
>>
I'm guessing project Psudo Supplies will need to be automated by robots then.

Good thing we designed nat100 water and food collection robots too.
>>47967535
The harvesting bots still work right genie? I'm sure Bandits don't mind free mechanical labor
>>
Rolled 21 (1d100)

>>47967536
This
>>
Rolled 2 (1d100)

>>47967597
You would be surprised how often something like that happens.

Gods only knows how many medicines and cures the bandits have come up with only to throw it away because it can't make them high.

>>47967640
They do.

Basically counts as slaves.

Just pray they don't go rampant or something.

>>47967578
Your a hybrid you get both effects.

as well as augmented stats.

>>47967536
The brood tech...well technically they do have that sorta thing according to JAL its just meant for their own brood usage. Which aren't entirely compatible. That was until a bored Joy while JAL was busy tampering with them and fighting with broodmother decided to wander off.

While those two were fighting Joy grabbed a bunch of brood organisms and tore out a bunch of growths putting them in a pile before testing them out. When she realized some weren't working right Joy found the brood organisms that made them function properly then forcefully tearing them apart and using copious amounts of brood healing stuffs until it finally started to work. After that she piled them off and dragged them back to base.

When our forces noticed and asked Joy simply said

"New weapons and ammo...which regenerate."

Which was true.

...Well they are sort of alive the things she somehow found and put together.

JAL was oddly impressed by the solution while the broodmother was horrified over the torn apart brood organisms. Stating that all you needed was to ask about the internal self supplied weaponry.

Our forces aren't entirely sure what to make of the strange weaponry and their 'ammo'. Often self supplied from the greater organism itself. Didn't stop Joy from making it work anyway.

Much of the technology is now damaged. Apparently the Omitar AI made sure to cripple it on his way out if he couldn't take it with. So we did our best to repair alas a lot of those ruined systems were priceless.

Deals arranged.
>>
Rolled 64 (1d100)

>>47967819
Acquired Automatic JAL Brood Weaponry.
Acquired JAL Brood Weaponry.
Acquired JAL Brood ammo farm.

>Turn 293
>>>>>A. Scavenge.
>>>>>E. Build something
>>>>>F. Scout
>>>>>G. Explore
>>>>>H. Your choice
>>>>>E. Mutate
>>>>Points:11 resource. 4 rare. 2 very rare. 1 extreme rare.
>>>>Military 131.1k.
>>
>>47967819
We. . .need to use Jazri more for some things and JAL for others. I think in this case we should have used Jazri.

I think I'm more used to the Bandits brood that had to be gifted a lot of things and weren't entirely open to helping us. Jazri seems perfectly fine with helping us solve our problems and she does it in a much more convenient way.

Still this doesn't seem like a bad outcome.
>>
Rolled 97 (1d100)

>>47967840
O god yes! I love Joy, you go girl.

Action 1
Train a unit or so in brood weapons.

Action 2
Restock our other weapons and armaments. I want to make sure we got everybody set up for attacks and defending.

MAD

Right back to the reactors MAD team. JAL + Joy ... researchers. You know the people that can take it. (Poor Ginny and her hair.)

>>47967840
Hey Ginny who you be able to make more mobile bases? I want to soon see about making bandit versions. One for raids focused on speed and power. The other a heavy weapons platform, Strong and slow.
>>
Rolled 63 (1d100)

>>47967916
Fine. Vote, but next turn I want to begin repairs of the base and do some research.

Also "gift" the Jazri and the brood 4 resources this turn, for all they've done for us. I remember she said they liked resources.
>>
Rolled 46 (1d100)

>>47967916
Supporting
>>
>>47967949
For some reason I thought we were done till we can work on the ruined systems.

Then I just saw we still have that pop problem.

So yeah. Next turn I'll back ya.
>>
Rolled 40 (1d100)

>>47967916
Rolling
>>
Rolled 18 (1d100)

>>47967916
Vote

Man, I bet the Tribals would love JAL Brood weapons. We really need to hire them to do some scouting for us.
>>
>>47967887
This.

Guys, use Jazri more when it comes to researching some stuff. Especially non-tech brood things. She's very logical and straight to the point.

I think we're so used to heroes who like to do things the roundabout way or beat around the bush that we forget how simple some things can be
>>
Rolled 68 (1d100)

>>47968011
I'm only using JAL so much because of the mad actions.

I agree when we do normal stuff we should ask for help. Granted I feel it will be brood bio tech based when we use her.

>>47967840
So before I forget.

Jazri', mother from another species, how hard would it be to turn that flying rock of ours into a ship? One fit for us humans and hold up in.
>>
Rolled 14 (1d100)

>>47967916
"You any idea how much resources it took to build those damned things? That was BEFORE you unleashed the madmen which has fucked everything up."

Units trained.

Armaments constructed.

Mad Reactor constructed we have no idea how the hell it works and it randomly changes size/weight.
>>
Rolled 1 (1d100)

>>47968141
>Turn 294
>>>>>A. Raid
>>>>>E. Build something
>>>>>F. Scout
>>>>>G. Explore
>>>>>H. Your choice
>>>>>E. Mutate
>>>>Points:9 resource. 4 rare. 2 very rare. 1 extreme rare.
>>>>Military 131.1k.
>>>>>Materials:4 psi mat.1 Ultra Rare Psi Mats. 8 common construction mat. 7 rare construction mat. 4 very rare construction mat. 1 extreme rare construction mat. 5 common mat. 1 rare mat. 2 very rare mat. 1 extreme rare mat
>>
Rolled 90 (1d100)

>>47968141
Nope that's why I'm asking you. Before asking the brood mother to take the floating mountain apart and grow one, if she can make one.

Sorry about the madmen. If we can make them a few toys to play with that should get them out of your ... way (Hair).

>>47968153
Well that's not good the Armaments stat didn't change.
>>
Rolled 25 (1d100)

>>47968208
Look at your military pop.

Imagine how much ammo that will take..and remember that most of those forces are rather insane or otherwise mentally ill adjusted by what JAL did to them.

How much bandits LOVE shooting.

Its not gonna be that easy to boost the armament level.
>>
Rolled 30 (1d100)

>>47968153
Well, last thread JAL had oil to coat his robots in to make them shiny and flammable, and he has explosive monsters, maybe we can get him to share?

If that's not feasible for whatever reason, we ask Jazri' to make new lifeforms that we can use for fuel, she did such a wonderful job with the food ones.

>>47968229
So basically, we'd need entire new munitions factories?

Anyway,
Action 1:
The fuel thing

Action 2:
Work on the former Omitar computer base, get it livable.

MAD action: Make an ammo factory?
>>
Rolled 54 (1d100)

>>47968229
That is fair. I just wanted to make sure.

Before I head to bed I would love to know the cost of those bases and upgrading our rock. I really hope we go brood ship for reg goodness. That is if we can place our humans in it just fine.

With knowing the cost we can start actions on build up resources and gearing up with new tech.

>>47968153

Action 1
Ginny + JAL look over the AI bases and fix what we can. Make sure it's safe. Then lets start moving people in.

Action 2
Lord can you and the help you will need. Look into what our people need. Especially the heroes. I want to work on gearing the heroes the most. I'm sure better gear will improve their ability to act and make them happy.

Taking a quick break from madness.
>>
Rolled 53 (1d100)

>>47968338
I'll vote it, but I also vote to give 2 resources to the Brood for their good work.

We'll give them a couple now and then, since Jarzi said they appreciated it.
>>
Rolled 75 (1d100)

>>47968358
>>47968338
I'll back these
>>
>>47968272
When you think of MAD, think less of "what can we get out of it" and more "what COOL MAD things we can do".

It's a bit hard to explain but trying to use MAD actions for reasonable things primarily will likely backfire. However, using MAD for the sake of MAD then figuring out how to make it profitable (like our Mad shop) usually works.

That being said a Mad Ballistics Workshop might work. Let's em tinker around with making all sorts of strange rounds, and some of it can be profitable.
>>
Rolled 33 (1d100)

>>47968338
>>47968358
Supporting this
>>
Rolled 99 (1d100)

>>47968338
JAL states he can fix the damaged systems but the ones that were taken with he wont be able to replace.

Ginny upon seeing how JAL repairs is insanely jealous.

Lord of War notes people want luxuries.

As for what the heroes want that isn't so simple.
>>
Rolled 60 (1d100)

>>47968358
This
>>47968338
And this
>>
Rolled 68 (1d100)

>>47968422
>Turn 295
>>>>>A. Raid
>>>>>E. Build something
>>>>>F. Scout
>>>>>G. Explore
>>>>>H. Your choice
>>>>>E. Mutate
>>>>Points: 8 resource. 4 rare. 2 very rare. 1 extreme rare.
>>>>Military 131.1k.
>>>>>Materials:4 psi mat.1 Ultra Rare Psi Mats. 8 common construction mat. 7 rare construction mat. 4 very rare construction mat. 1 extreme rare construction mat. 5 common mat. 1 rare mat. 2 very rare mat. 1 extreme rare mat
>>
Rolled 63 (1d100)

>>47968358
We don't have a lot of resources to spare.

>>47968399
My first idea was to just tell to them to make some kind of attack aircraft. Although simply "some kind of aircraft" would probably be sufficient, and if successful give us something heavily armed.
>>
Rolled 84 (1d100)

>>47968430
Repairs still needed?

Action 1
Jal and Ginny continue with repairs. Spend 1 Common Construction Material

Action 2
Jarzi, let us in yuo on a little project of ours. You know Supply Units? Perhaps' you've seen them.

These things were made in the Old World, fantastic things of vast materials and resources from between planets that is no longer possible to make.

However, that doesn't mean we can't try to expy them. We're trying to research psudo-supplies, to make the most out of resources and materials we can into something that confers even a minor stat boost.

To put it plainly, if Supplies are the old world equivalent of Flamethrowers, and resources are the matches that people trade in the new world, then we want to reinvent the lighter. Something we can make from resources that will give soldiers some value.

Right now all we need are minifabricators and a good enough computer to make it. But perhaps we can speed up the process with some brood integration.

You're very good with ideas. Maybe you can come up with something to help make that goal a reality, something the brood can do to input into our project like nutrients or synthetic materials or something we can add to our psudo-supplies. Everyone LOVES your food stuffs after all.

>See if the Brood can help with some part of the resource -> supply equation

MAD ACTION
>>47968462
Research the "Mad Bombers", aircraft designed to be piloted by only insane psycho's willing to risk all to bomb the enemy with massive explosions and crazy weapons!
>>
Rolled 19 (1d100)

>>47968495
Repairs!
>>
Rolled 93 (1d100)

>>47968495
Sure
>>
Rolled 68 (1d100)

>>47968495
Rollan
>>
Rolled 80 (1d100)

>>47968495
Yes.

I'd really rather ask Jazri to create a lifeform that produces biofuel, but if she is actually able to help with this that'd be wonderful.
>>
Rolled 42 (1d100)

>>47968495
Repairs continue.

We found the AI Core that appears to be crippled. SHould we bring it back online?

"Supply? JAL said they were made from old world resources and carefully compiled. I don't know of any way to help...JAL said given the efforts needed to make a pseudo supply it wasn't really worth it and its beyond my expertise."

MAD Bombers being researched.
>>
Rolled 44 (1d100)

>>47968658
>Turn 296
>>>>>A. Raid
>>>>>E. Build something
>>>>>F. Scout
>>>>>G. Explore
>>>>>H. Your choice
>>>>>E. Mutate
>>>>Points: 6 resource. 4 rare. 2 very rare. 1 extreme rare.
>>>>Military 131.1k.
>>>>>Defense: Fortified Superstructure. Auto Defense Network. Trenches. barbed Wire. SAMFAP.
>>>>>Materials:4 psi mat.1 Ultra Rare Psi Mats. 7 common construction mat. 7 rare construction mat. 4 very rare construction mat. 1 extreme rare construction mat. 5 common mat. 1 rare mat. 2 very rare mat. 1 extreme rare mat
>>
>>47968672
>JAL said given the efforts needed to make a pseudo supply it wasn't really worth it
"JAL, can you word in on this.

We're really hoping to make this a reality and profitable. Because both the Rejects and Matar sec really only find us valuable because we can make supplies for them.

Surely there's some way we can reprocess resources and materials into something more useful than they were before?"
>>
Rolled 81 (1d100)

>>47968658
>We found the AI Core that appears to be crippled. SHould we bring it back online?
YES
>>
Rolled 32 (1d100)

>>47968658
Jal can handle a crippled computer, no?

...do it
>>
Rolled 32 (1d100)

>>47968658
>>47968672
Action 1: Continue repairs, I want that place inhabitable
>AI Core
Not yet. Perhaps when we can devote to it the attention it deserves.

Action 2:
Jazri, do you think you could create some new lifeforms that produce fuel? You did such a wonderful job with the food.

MAD Action: Continue Bomber research!
>>
Rolled 88 (1d100)

>>47968743
Action 1 is supposed to be JAL+Ginny
Also use a common construction material for it.
>>
Rolled 3 (1d100)

>>47968695
"Your assuming they have industrial facilities that are on the level of our own! Do you know WHY people trade with the megacorp remnants?"

"Sure as shit isn't because they like them its due to their industrial capacity!"

"So what if we can create a psuedo supply? How well do you think they could use it?"

"Do they magically have complete schematics?"

"Do they somehow have such amazing industrial facilities they could actually use it?

Why then would they even need it?"

"Useless. Corp treated resources is only of use to a corp. A non corp can't possibly make use of it."

"Meanwhile a psuedo supply to them isn't very valuable. Especially with the given effort needed to create it and costs for it on us."

"I may be Insane and Rampant but I am not stupid."
>>
Rolled 19 (1d100)

>>47968743
Vote
>>
>>47968789
"It really isn't meant for corps, it's meant for them to use. You know like, , ,how regular Supply units are used. You open them up and poof, here comes supplies and goodies, medecine, food, everything!

But I'll take your word for it."

But this is a big bummer, I was hoping there was someway we could streamline turning resources into supplies for the average soldier, survivor, or bandit.

"Isn't there someway we can streamline giving supplies to Rejects and others? Nobody can make supplies these days, and we sure as hell aren't rich enough to buy them from others. Matar sec said it's damn near impossible to so much as buy a supply cause everyone is so greedy."
>>
Rolled 12 (1d100)

>>47968788
>>47968743
Rolling
>>
Rolled 69 (1d100)

>>47968789
Genie how DO supplies even work.

We've been using them for 2 years but never even thought about it.

I just imagined this big cargo box of "everything" that just happened to have what we needed and more. Food, water, parts, medicines, etc.

But is it something else? Like, an instant creation device?
>>
Rolled 35 (1d100)

>>47968743
This
>>
>>47968845
From the sound supplies are something you need manufacturing to make use of. More like you use a box of supplies to make the things needed to boost stats, instead of itself being a stat booster.
>>
Rolled 97 (1d100)

>>47968869
Then how did we use them as bandits and survivors with shit manufacturing?
>>
File: Dispenser.png (192 KB, 499x629) Image search: [Google]
Dispenser.png
192 KB, 499x629
>>47968869
>>47968887
Maybe supply units are like TF2 dispensers or those dispensers from FNV in Dead Money. They just make what is needed but have a limited amount they can make.
>>
Rolled 6 (1d100)

>>47968845
...the reason why supply unit is so valuable is because of how advanced the tech is inside of them.

If it was just a big crate of food, water, medicine, ammo, parts ect? Would it really be seen as that valuable?

No of course not.

The reason why Supply is so valuable is due to the very advanced and special tech that is packaged with some valuable materials. A supply comes with tech that can identify any part and make copies of it. Even if the part is gone or even missing! The medicines it produces are analyzed carefully according to the individual. The rations it carries are super dense and healthy. The ammo and other items it contains are all pre fall quality goods meant for long term storage. It contains a wide array of fuels carefully stored and the munitions it contains are programmed according to whatever is needed.

Alas supply are consumable.

As for treating resources...only a megacorp can do anything with a treated resource, because the versality of it is melted down in exchange for higher performance, Due to a megacorp's industrial ability this isn't a problem for them AND makes it so their resources are useless to anybody else.

>>47968921
Pretty much and once their exhausted they self destruct because corps were greedy like that.

It also helps the material feeds needed for it aren't easy to find at all.
>>
>>47968927
Well shit. There dies my idea of streamlining supplying the Rejects and others in exchange for resources.

There's no way we can even remotely approach that, even if we were a think tank, is there?

We'd have to do everything one at a time. We'd have to catalog the parts and ammo someone is using and then make them. Invent or aquire medicines on a case by case basis. Make rations from scratch.

That makes everything so much more complicated and tedious.
>>
>>47968927
>>47968963
It sounds to me the biggest bonus of Supply units is being able to instantly analyze the need and then fabricate into reality what is needed.

The "make something into thin air" part from whatever mysterious materials are used is probably out of grasp, but maybe we can try to develop analyzing tools that we can program into our existing machines?

Like, an analyzer that can scan any machine or weapon and make a digital mold of replacement parts or ammo. Or a medical scanner that scans a persons' body and illness and then gives data we can use to create medicines for.

"Would that work JAL? Or is a universal scanning device also beyond our reach"
>>
Rolled 59 (1d100)

>>47968743
The place is habitable but the problem is a lot of the better tech is simply gone or crippled.

JAL can fix a lot of it but he can't fix what isn't there. It doesn't help his fixes tend to be rather insane or strange possibly both.

"Didn't I already do that? No wait that was JAL's thing because of his retarded idea about shiny extra flammable robots."

"HEY I am not stupid just crazy!"

"In my book they are the same thing you Mad Moron."

"I think they want a different type of fuel!"

"...Organic super reactors? Hyper dense fat cells? Brood Conversion Fluid? Electrical super nerves? I don't get it."

"Probably super fuels or stuff for their reactors."

"Hm...radioactive material is digested by Brood used to help feed super beasts and exotic creatures. NOT for giving away. Without the stuff how could I afford those big bastards? You any idea how much they eat without those fuels to help tide them over?"

"Very fucking expensive those so called 'fuels' are damn important for reducing costs."

"Aw no giving awa-"

"FUCK OFF JAL. Product mimicking fossil fuels is one thing but this is another. No deal. Not giving away and not helping."

"How about stuff for the fuel cells and batteries?"

"JAL."

"Yes?"

"Guess that would mean its perfectly okay to drain those lakes and divert power away from the factories...Doctor Clicky if you would please?"

"NNOOO-"

*Snip*

"FUCK. How am I suppose to power my video games and cool giant robots? THOSE were SUPPOSE to be MINE. Goddamn it Jazri we had a deal!"

"Well its absolutely not coming out of my share of fuels so it must come from yours!"

"ARGH their shit cannot even run on my power! Unless its the electrical stuff from th-NO DON'T CONNECT IT SNIPPY"

"Click" Pulls wires over and plugs it in.

"NNNOOOO"

"He says its Doctor Clicky...and that is for the incident with battery, a shell, and a toothbrush."

MAD bomber research continues with lots of explosions.
>>
Rolled 35 (1d100)

>>47969008
"We don't have the bypass codes for any potential countermeasures. Otherwise doable."

>Turn 297
>>>>>A. Raid
>>>>>E. Build something
>>>>>F. Scout
>>>>>G. Explore
>>>>>H. Your choice
>>>>>E. Mutate
>>>>Points: 4 resource. 4 rare. 2 very rare. 1 extreme rare.
>>>>Military 131.1k.
>>>>Armaments: Below Average
>>>>Fuel: Great
>>>>>Defense: Fortified Superstructure. Auto Defense Network. Trenches. barbed Wire. SAMFAP.
>>>>>Materials:4 psi mat.1 Ultra Rare Psi Mats. 7 common construction mat. 7 rare construction mat. 4 very rare construction mat. 1 extreme rare construction mat. 5 common mat. 1 rare mat. 2 very rare mat. 1 extreme rare mat
>>
File: 41mI+b8VEML._SL256_.jpg (6 KB, 256x170) Image search: [Google]
41mI+b8VEML._SL256_.jpg
6 KB, 256x170
Rolled 85 (1d100)

>>47969057
Gotta figure out a new "get rich quick" scheme.

Also, let's try to do what the other corps do and hire people to do things for us.

Action 1
CEO, SAL go see if there are any Think Tanks for hire for research in exchange for manufacturing.

We'd like to develop a good analyzer tool that can mimic some of what Supply units do, make easy blueprints of stuff that don't require codes or security to make blueprints of, so we can quickly manufacture them and make deals faster and less time consuming

Action 2
JAL, this turn let's focus on that crippled AI and how we can make it safe for us to turn it on. I'm curious to see whats inside but I'd hate another Omitar event. I don't think we'd survive that.

MAD
MAD BOMBERS
>>
Rolled 9 (1d100)

>>47969057
Aw, I feel kind of bad about taking JAL's power that he was using for video games and giant robots.

>>47969145
Vote

Don't forget, we still need to fix the overpopulation issue.
>>
Rolled 66 (1d100)

>>47969145
Vote
>>
Rolled 61 (1d100)

>>47969145
Rolling
>>
Rolled 80 (1d100)

>>47969145
>>47969172
Oh and don't forget that the if we try to use the analyzer on anything that has countermeasures, it's going to blow up in our face. Probably literally.
>>
Rolled 70 (1d100)

>>47969145
This.

Maybe for the medicine aspect we can use the Brood.
>>
Rolled 62 (1d100)

>>47969145
We got a hold of a shady Think Tank who were interested. They were the only ones as all the others wanted to avoid us.

How do we know they are shady?

They got pet zombies. Literally.

Admittedly a very effective security system and the only reason they came out was when they noticed us looking around for Think Tanks. They offered to do some work for us.

They just so happen to have some very effective bio scanners alas they admit their non bio scanners is rather lacking. They also warn that should we try to scan something with countermeasures the consequences could very well not be pretty.

The corps are after all very fond of their copyrights and the governments of their secrets. They gave us a crate of their scanners in exchange for some manufactured armaments. They told us to watch out as some zombies can pretend to be not infected. They claim more then a few survivor holdouts have fallen because of that.

A non bio analyzer tool is something they admit will take some work. Their scanners are in fact extremely effective even good at spotting biomods and different infections. It can even analyze at the genetic level. Clearly some very high end scanners...which indicated that some of our people are carrying some kind of brood organisms inside of them.

JAL and Jezra didn't say anything about it, but Jezra claims they are harmless.

JAL on the other hand says Brood is never simply harmless and says they may in fact be helpful.

JAL has begun working on the Crippled AI he can make sure its friendly but it will be Rampant. Ginny meanwhile says to let her at it while it might not be friendly at least it wont be insane.

Mad bomber work continues.
>>
Rolled 51 (1d100)

>>47969446
Acquired Unknown Think Tank Advanced handheld bio scanners. Very powerful despite being handheld can even analyze DNA strands from afar.

They claimed it saved their lives repeatedly.

>Turn 298
>>>>>A. Raid
>>>>>E. Build something
>>>>>F. Scout
>>>>>G. Explore
>>>>>H. Your choice
>>>>>E. Mutate
>>>>Points: 3 resource. 4 rare. 2 very rare. 1 extreme rare.
>>>>Military 131.1k.
>>
>>47969459
>They got pet zombies. Literally.
"Hmm, I wonder if they can solve our zombie iss ue in the other base"
>>
Rolled 57 (1d100)

>>47969459
Nice.

We're probably done for tonight, but I say let Ginny work with the AI. Sanity has its advantages, and we already have the best insane AI ever.

>>47969446
Ooh, Brood endosymbionts!

>>47969547
Possibly. If nothing else they might like a look at whatever strain moved into the logistics center.

Action 1:
Biggy, please go spy on the zombies that have taken up residence in the logistics base. We need to find out if they're intelligent; if they are, they're potential customers. You may take one of these bio scanners with you.

Action 2
Letting Ginny have her way with the Crippled AI I suppose.
Take all feasible precautions. Would having a rare resource or material help here? If so I'm willing to spend one.

Mad Action:
Mad bomber research. Since we're not having JAL do anything else, he can take a more active role in this if he wants.

Oh snap, just noticed we're almost out of regular resources. Next turn, dealmaking or raiding?
>>
Rolled 95 (1d100)

>>47969644
Vote. We could use a sane AI
>>
Rolled 78 (1d100)

>>47969644
This
>>
Rolled 5 (1d100)

>>47969644
Rollan
>>
After this round I'm thinking we said Sal to trade for fuels. Ghouls for radiant primary and exotic if possible. Would be my thought on who to target. Since the brood mother needs those to get the bigger units.

Next Action Lord with Sarah would be sent to find the goods our heroes and people need. Arranging services or other means for the more costly stuff.

MAD action - Return of the rubber ducky.

Some times people in a place to bathe, some with water others like bubbles.

Joy aiding in this.
>>
Rolled 70 (1d100)

>>47969644
Vote
>>
Bamp
>>
Rolled 89 (1d100)

>>47972520
>Return of the rubber ducky
Oh god that would be so horrifying but hilarious. Don't you dare remind Genie of what the rubber ducky summons.

I like the idea of finding some ghouls for hard fuels though. I really like it. If we can make a good enough deal we can even hand quite a bit off to Jazzi and JAL for super brownie points. They're willing to help us just fine as is but it never hurts to gift things to your buddies.

So since this roll is obviously going to be a crit...

Action 1
Ginny with the AI

Action 2
Sal and CEO go find some ghouls to make deals for the sorts of fuels both we and the brood still need.

MAD
MAD BOMBERS (JAL, JOY)
>>
bamp
>>
Rolled 73 (1d100)

>>47969644
Biggy begins to spy.

Ginny has begun repairs on the AI.

MAD Bomber Developed. Extremely explosive but carries a fuck ton of bombs. Even the plane itself is one great big bomb.

>Turn 299
>>>>>A. Raid
>>>>>E. Build something
>>>>>F. Scout
>>>>>G. Explore
>>>>>H. Your choice
>>>>>E. Mutate
>>>>Points: 0 resource. 4 rare. 2 very rare. 1 extreme rare.
>>>>Military 131.1k.
>>
Rolled 7 (1d100)

>>47978302
Action 1
Ginny with the AI repairs,use a rare construction material

Action 2
Sal and CEO it's time for another resource deal we're all out.

MAD
Let's get back to work on the MAD reactor designs

"Maybe we can strap one of these to an MAD ACE pilot to drop on the enemy?" or crash into them

JAL, JOY, and all the Mad folk we got
>>
Rolled 50 (1d100)

>>47978302
Sal to trade for fuels. Targeting Ghouls for radiant primary and exotic if possible. Since the brood mother needs those to get the bigger units.

Next Action Lord with Sarah find the goods our heroes and people need. Arranging services or other means for resources and payment. Till we can afford the big items.

MAD action - Return of the rubber ducky.

(Now back to work)
>>
>>47978395
We have great fuel right now actually. We have 0 resources
>>
Rolled 55 (1d100)

>>47978395
Action to you mean hire out our forces in exchange for goodies and resources? I'm down.

Vote
>>
Rolled 10 (1d100)

>>47978395
Rolling
>>
Rolled 50 (1d100)

>>47978395
Support
>>
Rolled 83 (1d100)

>>47978395
Vote
>>
Rolled 41 (1d100)

>>47978395
Sal wandered off to find some ghouls. We do not know when he shall return.

Strictly speaking they don't need anything but would like luxuries. As for hero item requests good luck finding them.

The MADs persons have for some reason found and started to worship a giant rubber ducky.

For some reason it has this stamp on that states it was manufactured by the Gear Head Garrison.

JAL when he saw it started to laugh so hard he accidently winked himself out of existence.

The other MADs claimed he'll be back by Tuesday. From where or how we don't know.
>>
Rolled 52 (1d100)

>>47979155

>Turn 300
>>>>>A. Raid
>>>>>E. Build something
>>>>>F. Scout
>>>>>G. Explore
>>>>>H. Your choice
>>>>>E. Mutate
>>>>Points: 0 resource. 4 rare. 2 very rare. 1 extreme rare.
>>>>Pop 372k(overpopulated
>>>>Military 131.1k.
>>
Rolled 9 (1d100)

>>47979188

You know what we need more of? BARS AND DRUGS AND GAMBLING!

Action 1
Construct a grand casino/hotel/brothel/drug den/etc. for the clientele we hope to bring in and cater to! Burn a Rare Construciton Mat.

Action 2
We also require more resources. Go get them.
>>
Rolled 56 (1d100)

>>47979305

Can people tell that I want to be Preemo?
>>
Rolled 56 (1d100)

>>47979305
Have the CEO handle action 2 as a trade action
>>
Rolled 28 (1d100)

>>47979459
>>47979305
Vote
>>
Rolled 87 (1d100)

>>47979305
This
>>47979459
And this
>>
Rolled 60 (1d100)

>>47979459
>>47979325
>>47979305
56/2=28

Anyway, agreeing with the CEO addition.
>>
Rolled 5 (1d100)

>>47979459
>>47979305
Rollan
>>
Rolled 62 (1d100)

>>47979305

I would love to see a crit on this. We need to ramp up luxury food, booze, and drug production if we want to start on the course to New Preemo though.
>>
>>47978489
The fuel is to repay brood mother for her help and to upgrade for bigger brood.

>>47979305
Sounds good.
>>
Rolled 85 (1d100)

>>47979305
Casino under construction.

Raiders sent out.

"Alright LADIES and GENTLEMAN this is a robbery! Now we will be taking all your resources and possibly some of your other belongings. Really depends anyway you are being robbed by-uh hey guys did we ever figure out the rebranding?"

"Nope. Still up in the air."

"Fuck okay well next time we'll see if we have that figured out."

5 resources acquired.

>>47979535
Too bad there was no MAD action.
>>
Rolled 3 (1d100)

>>47980259
>Turn 301
>>>>>A. Raid
>>>>>E. Build something
>>>>>F. Scout
>>>>>G. Explore
>>>>>H. Your choice
>>>>>E. Mutate
>>>>Points: 5 resource. 4 rare. 2 very rare. 1 extreme rare.
>>>>Military 131.1k.
>>>>>Materials:4 psi mat.1 Ultra Rare Psi Mats. 7 common construction mat. 6 rare construction mat. 4 very rare construction mat. 1 extreme rare construction mat. 5 common mat. 1 rare mat. 2 very rare mat. 1 extreme rare mat
>>
Rolled 85 (1d100)

>>47980286
Action 1
Carry on with that casino.

Action 2
You know what's probably driving all our customers away? Our massive overpopulation problem. Expand the habitations of our fortified township.
>>
Names. . .how about

"The Company With No Name"

Signfying how we are no longer a soley true Megacorps remnant but have embraced the way of banditry?
>>
>>47980330
I am telling you, just make one of my proposed convoys settler things without rolling a one and you can have as many bases as you can find places for!
>>
>>47980330
I think it's the lack of a name. We're just a face with out it. >>47965629 I liked this one so far.

My through out was bear weapon in Spanish.
>>
>>47980412
I still suggest "The red cog('s?)"

It refers to our industrial power, is quite intimidating if used right and has easy connection to a symbol.
>>
File: Automated Trenching.png (226 KB, 2434x1399) Image search: [Google]
Automated Trenching.png
226 KB, 2434x1399
Rolled 18 (1d100)

I agree that expansion over land is the key to alleviating our massive overpopulation issue. But if we're going to expand land, we need to train to HOLD land.

It's time we taught our infantry how to fight.

Action 1
CEO, before we research soemthing that might already exist, go out and see if we can't hire our services to buy us an Automated Land Trencher blueprint, able to instantly dig up trenches, lay down lines of sandbags, pile up earth walls, seed barbed wire into the earth and lay down mines.

Action 2
We need to train our infantry how to go out and fight. It's time we hired the real people who know how to fight.

CEO, go to Matar Sec and request two things: The Combat Engineering Exoskeleton designs, and some one to help train our forces how to fight in this region against natural enemies and hostiles out there as part of expansion.

We will help their lack of numbers with up to 15k soldiers who will be transferred to them, in addition they can request of us manufactured items using either a rare resource or a rare construction material. Alternatively we can also make medicine, we just got some new bioscannesr and could try them out on any sick or wounded. We also have DELICIOUS new food to offer as well, just don't ask where it came from.

We want our army to be trained how to fight the surrounding area and hold ground. So we can expand our township

After this, we will begin expansion via lines of trenches and defenses that move outward, leaving behind cleared and patrolled land.
>>
Rolled 96 (1d100)

>>47980711
Let me assure you that this is a horrible idea. Matar Sec will outright reject our offer and be offended at it, then be forced to counterattack us (keep in mind they're one of the richer paramilitaries in the area) to maintain their reputation against bandits because they run one of the train lines.

Also we need to deal with our pop NOW, one way or another. Not in a few turns.

Heroes, what do you suggest we do with our surfeit of population?
>>
Rolled 3 (1d100)

>>47980765
Bah, fine. alright, we'll just send out into the wilds then and see how we do.

>>47980330
Vote
>>
Rolled 91 (1d100)

>>47980330
This.

Hey, even it's a disaster we still solve the pop problem somewhat. And the survivors will be trained.
>>
Rolled 25 (1d100)

>>47980330
Vote with modification
MAD action: Make some special artillery shells, with insanity itself as the payload.

Have we actually moved into the computer base yet?

>>47980477
Seconding "Madtekuco"
>>
Rolled 6 (1d100)

>>47980330
Rolling
>>
thirding Madtekuco

>>47980465
I want to include your convoy idea with my "steady push of trenches" plan
>>
>>47980826
>>47980848
Fourthing "Madtekuco"

It just rolls off the tongue.
>>
Rolled 22 (1d100)

>>47980330
Casino constructed.

Habitation units have been expanded.

>Turn 301
>>>>>A. Raid
>>>>>E. Build something
>>>>>F. Scout
>>>>>G. Explore
>>>>>H. Your choice
>>>>>E. Mutate
>>>>Points: 4 resource. 4 rare. 2 very rare. 1 extreme rare.
>>>>Military 131.1k.
>>>>>Infrastructure: Meeting Room. Fish Farm. Hydroponics Bay. Medical Bay. vehicle Bay. Science Bay. Industrial Bay. Corporate Cells. Storage Center. Corp Construction Center. Water Treatment Center. Corp Recycling Center. Logistical Center. Command Center. Processing Center. Gym. Armory. Server Farm. Factory. Nanite Beds. Daycare. Fast Food Shops. Ballistics Lab. Breakroom. MAD Shop. Bad Bandit Bazaar. Casino.
>>>>>Materials:4 psi mat.1 Ultra Rare Psi Mats. 7 common construction mat. 6 rare construction mat. 4 very rare construction mat. 1 extreme rare construction mat. 5 common mat. 1 rare mat. 2 very rare mat. 1 extreme rare mat
>>
Rolled 82 (1d100)

>>47981034
"Ginny, Lord of War, quick question. About how much are we overpopulated by now? How many turns of construction, I mean, and do we have the space to house all our people if we build the way we've been?"
>>
Does anyone have an updated map?
>>
>>47980848
I shall support your plan but must make a suggestion.

My plan accommodates what your plan wants to achieve in it's capabilities already. The idea behind them was that we would send them out to scouted out locations where they'd salvage and / or mine the needed materials from the surroundings. They are meant to be a "mobile factory" separated into multiple vehicles, backed by mining, salvaging, construction, combat, power, storage (of information, gear or resources), robot transports, housing and other such vehicles.

Thus your plan is completely achievable, assuming we can create them. Because the mining vehicles and bots can dig trenches, feeding any gathered resources into the mobile factory while salvaging units remove any pre-existing structures. The heavy weapons, SAMFAP's and such, being brought from the armed escort or made on site.

There is also the fact that these have utility for trade, seeing as they are meant to produce simple, reliable tools and weapons (bolt-action rifles, grenades and mortars) for the creation of outposts.

They were meant to be "fire and forget" colonisers, things that'd passively just expand us.
>>
>>47981194
You're wanting to create nomad factions.

It's going to be a bit of a project (see: a big one) but I like it. It'd let us shed all this fucking excess pop that's got us down while netting us allies everywhere.
>>
>>47981194
I like that idea a lot. Armored Mining Convoy and Establishment vehicles.

If we can make it work it solves the key problems we have right now, a lack of resource.

Our problem always seems to be one bit thing, a lack of military power, a lack of resource, or a lack of technology. Sometimes we have fantastic resources but no military for it, but now we have a bigass military but no resources for it.

Hmm, MAYBE we can convert our nat100 cargo transports for the job?
>>
>>47981296
They're probably a good basis to stuff this shit into. The problem is stuffing all this real juicy shit into them, and then them surviving for any time at all without falling prey to something or another. We'd literally have to equip and create them as their own splinter factions for them to have a chance and then wish them well as they head off.
>>
Rolled 19 (1d100)

>>47981167
http://imgur.com/a/X59TQ

I believe this is up to date.

>>47981034
Action 1
Ginny Design us some raiding vehicles. If the bandit Behemoth design we have will work or we have some riding bikes lets build some.

Action 2
Sarah + Roy
We need more places to hold up. It seems the AI's old place will not hold the extra people. Scout out some targets for us to take.

MAD
Jal + Joy

Train some raiders.
>>
>>47981270
They are't meant to be nomads, they are more like the groups the Brotherhood of steel sent out to find technology and shit.

They are meant to go out, get set up and contact us. They then supply us resources, troops, trade opportunities (with them and their neighbours) and we supply them with additional industrial capacity, trade goods and a powerful overlord for protection.

The longer term plan is that we then develop a series of subterranean transport networks between them and us. Thus allowing us to act like one base.

There was also the point of them providing both a fall back point if we screw up and also additional sites for SAMFAP's.

>>47981296
The cargo vehicles we have are mostly airborne in nature. They could be used but have also got uses for transporting things to and from the colonies to us, plus they let us get land vehicles over the mountain.
>>
File: 4722264._SX540_.jpg (15 KB, 540x246) Image search: [Google]
4722264._SX540_.jpg
15 KB, 540x246
Rolled 76 (1d100)

Action 1 + 2
"Okay, gentlemen, we need to solve the resource problem.

We don't have Preemo anymore unfortunately, so we're lacking in a steady income of resources and that is signficicantly hindering our industrial capacity.

But we do have one thing, manufacturing capability AND enough construction materials to make something happen.

The land around us is still rich in resources, if not in mineral resources since the old world corps drained everytihng, then wrecks, ruins, and scraps. entire mountains of steel out there, just waiting to be harvested.

We propose the creation of the first Mega Miner. Perhaps behemoth sized or larger, meant to extract a steady and continous flow of resources and materials to suit our needs.

We're not sure where to begin, but today is good. CEO, see if there aren't any Think Tanks or Mekshops out there with some designs of techs we can use. Ginny, Pilot you're our vehicular engineers and can help us with blueprints.

Jarzi, maybe your brood can give us scouting broodlings to help us locate resources or potential resources that can be extraced by the Mega Miner.

JAL, we'll need this thing automated as much as possible, run by bots to harvest things from the earth.

This is meant to be our new Preemo source of regular income, even if it's only 1 a turn it's exactly what we need."
>>
Rolled 30 (1d100)

>>47981449
"Also if behemoth is too big maybe just make em smaller sized like Super or something."
>>
>>47981405
Let me just say...good luck.
>>
Rolled 34 (1d100)

>>47981449
>>47981389
You know, guys. I'm starting to think that we need to say "fuck it!" and initiate a military conflict with someone just so we can drain off some of this pop.

Action 1+2
Find a paramilitary base. Kick their teeth in with everything we've got.
>>
>>47981503
That is a terribad idea
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 22

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.