[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
MtG flavor, lore, waifushit, flakes and etcetera
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 45
File: MtG_Snowflake_Final.jpg (6 MB, 1801x5825) Image search: [Google]
MtG_Snowflake_Final.jpg
6 MB, 1801x5825
Welcome to a thread where we discuss the backstory to a children's card game and make awful OC for the same setting. Expect the lowest quality of fanfiction and self-inserts in this thread. Remember, every snowflake is shit, especially yours and especially mine.

Previous thread: >>47902082
What happened in it? Some lore was discussed, the second sheets of the snowstorm and joke sheet were made and nothing of value was produced by anyone at all.

There's also a repository where someone is obsessively hoarding all of the OC we produce, whether it's a shitty snowflake planeswalker or a terrible story. Whatever you make, expect it to be saved. Here's the repository:
>https://drive.google.com/open?id=0Bwl7IuoVRkFxUDZRVGVfQ1BDbm8

And if you're interested in discussing the lore that's almost as bad as what we make, then here's the latest MtG lore article featuring everyone becoming one'mrakul:
>http://magic.wizards.com/en/articles/archive/magic-story/emrakul-rises

Enjoy your stay and don't forget, all snowflakes are shit, especially yours and especially mine.
>>
File: 1466568899084.jpg (4 MB, 1801x5825) Image search: [Google]
1466568899084.jpg
4 MB, 1801x5825
>>47928070
>>
File: MtG_Snowflake_Final_2.png (3 MB, 1801x1665) Image search: [Google]
MtG_Snowflake_Final_2.png
3 MB, 1801x1665
>>47928108
>>
File: 1466656585307.png (2 MB, 1801x1665) Image search: [Google]
1466656585307.png
2 MB, 1801x1665
>>47928122
>>
>>47928122
>>47928136
Why does Vronak get his own flake sheet?
>>
File: Plague lord.png (254 KB, 375x524) Image search: [Google]
Plague lord.png
254 KB, 375x524
>>
>>47928187
He has that many flakes
>>
>>47928187
There's not enough space on the first sheet, all of the ones on the second sheet were chosen entirely at random. It's coincidence, like so many other things that happen in these threads.
>>
>>47928187
Because there's so damn many flakes of his.

>>47928088
I really like that idea actually, thanks.

>>47928102
Yeah, Serena is W/R from now on. Again if something truly silly happens to fix Innistrad she may become W again but I neither think that will happen nor do I really want it do, it's the only way this story could get dumber.

>>47928201
I just realised, you never actually did tell me what you thought of the story overall. I'd appreciate it because I'd like to write more about them if that's alright.

>>47928199
Thank you sir.
>>
>>47928294
Well, when the next snowstorm comes, I say we should have a 5 flake maximum, barring joke flakes. Also no purple mana bullshit.
>>
>>47928357
Agreed.

Maybe if you want to make a 6th flake you have to delete one of the 5?
>>
>>47928357
Can't be enforced, plus people can just pretend to be someone else as long as they do it better than Desnak.
>>
>>47928357
Tch, five.
I ONLY HAVE ONE FLAKE. AND SHE ISN'T EVEN FROM THIS STORM.
>>
>>47928389
enforced tripcodes when posting flakes
>>
>>47928389
If only we had a thread sleuth to determine samefagging...
>>
File: 1445169590367.jpg (4 MB, 1803x6030) Image search: [Google]
1445169590367.jpg
4 MB, 1803x6030
>>47928439
How does that do anything to help? People can just come up with new tripcodes. The idea of such restrictions is just ridiculous. Let me people make whatever the fuck they want and ridicule them if it's shit.
>>47928433
I'm a little nostalgic over that, I admit.
>>
File: 1445237433987.jpg (4 MB, 1803x6030) Image search: [Google]
1445237433987.jpg
4 MB, 1803x6030
>>47928485
>>
>>47928485
We could always combine the storms and continue the stories of old flakes.
>>
>>47928527
>Combine the storms
NOOOOOOOOOOOO
NO
no
>>
>>47928527
No need to combine them, but people can write stories about old flakes if they want to, if they're interested in any of them.

I see lots of fun combinations, like fun blind girl times with Marjanah and Tharunya, fun orc times with Hondick and Thort, fun economic times with Calogero, Lawrence and Belloski, fun goblin girl times with Kixdle and Hilde, etcetera.
>>
>>47928563
Kek
>>
>>47928527
>>47928594
That would require getting the people who dropped out back. And I know some of them did so BECAUSE it was 'no old flakes at all', and then some did because of everything else going on, etc...
>>
>>47928635
People can write stuff without permission if they like. I approve of people just doing whatever the fuck they want with this project, whether it's writing shit, making the worst snowflakes or bitching about other snowflakes.

I only get frustrated when people try to do stuff like shut down criticism entirely with the whole Chillbrass accusation thing, etcetera.
>>
>>47928713
>Chillbrass
Yeah, that did get out of hand. But at least it isn't happening anymore, for one reason or another.

I'm also cool with people doing whatever they want, but I also feel this obligation to keep as many people happy with the storm as I can, y'know?
>>
>>47928713
At the beginning, it was literally 'no using old flakes at all, snowmending happened they're all gone you obviously don't want to write about them anymore'
>>
File: Serena RW Update.jpg (737 KB, 1562x1186) Image search: [Google]
Serena RW Update.jpg
737 KB, 1562x1186
Okay, how's this?
>>
>>47928787
Well, they weren't getting included on the new sheet. Doesn't mean no talking or writing about them, in my opinion.
>>
>>47928563
I agree with this anon. The sheet would be hell.
>>
>>47928294
I enjoy the stories you have posted so far and you can use any of my flakes if you want.
>>
>>47928527
Well obviously the easiest way to combine the storms is to just...repost the old storm when the thread gets remade. The new stuff is in two sheets anyways, now it's at three.
>>
File: IMPORTANT.png (127 KB, 1229x1024) Image search: [Google]
IMPORTANT.png
127 KB, 1229x1024
REPO UPDATED

MAKE SURE YOUR STUFF IS THERE

Also, Venn anon? Do you have a snowsheet for Venn?

And this anon >>47905413
Do you have a filled-out snowsheet for your flake?
>>
I'm going to brag a bit and you can't stop me unless you point out the many mistakes I did
>>47929732
It got me thinking anyway. Had you had an actual education in the field you would be suitedto hte job of drawing. It is never too late to start eh.
>>
File: Serena Goldnights Mercy.jpg (43 KB, 375x523) Image search: [Google]
Serena Goldnights Mercy.jpg
43 KB, 375x523
>>47929732
You should replace the extra card in the repo with this, so the card for normal Serena is there too. Digging the 'Sorin FUCKING PISSED' reference though.

>>47929782
Murdock friend. See >>47928294
>I just realised, you never actually did tell me what you thought of the story overall. I'd appreciate it because I'd like to write more about them if that's alright.
>>
File: purgingface.png (1 MB, 665x887) Image search: [Google]
purgingface.png
1 MB, 665x887
>>47929782
Course I forgot the reason of the bragging.
>>47929902
Ahhh yes. I was rereading it now...
I don't mind it but I sincerely would like to see longer periods instead of many shorter ones. I appreciate some good Attic oratory when I see it but you shoudl tone it down a bit.
>>
>>47929782
>Had you had an actual education in the field you would be suitedto hte job of drawing. It is never too late to start eh.
I'm regretting more and more not going into the field. It's just that art school is SOOO expensive. My sister, a very talented woman, went for just two years. And even with several scholarships, she came out $30K in debt and had no career to show for it. It's hard to get a job in art in my area (Midwest US). I'd have to move further out west (which I just don't have the money for). Still, I'd like to do SOMETHING with it. But where do I even start when other people in the industry that are my age have such a head start on me?

>>47929902
Fixed
>>
>>47929976
Honestly what I love about this picture is the pose along with the horrors reaching for her over her wings, in the shadow of the moon. Also the fiery hair, that's metal af.

Yes, I was trying something new. A combination of me trying to portray her mental state along with remembering that I had issues with run-on sentences.

>>47930031
I remember doing art. I drew a picture of a fish and got an A. To be fair, it was a pretty cool fish. Such a shame that it was a fluke, I enjoy drawing but I'm genuinely terrible at it.
>>
>>47930031
Man I have had many famed italian artists as my teachers. Some of them had 40 years of experience, some were just coming out of school themselves. One of the started drawing when he was thirty years old and ditched his job as a lawyer for that! There is no age to draw. I can understand the monetary issue, it was not easy for me as well, but it pays off in the long run.
>>47930088
I understood that was your intent, just tone it down a little bit. I liked the rest and would like to see more.
>>
>>47930335
>backgrounds. I suck at those.
Are you american? If yes, I don't see the issue.
>>
File: Queen5_3.png (5 MB, 1429x1905) Image search: [Google]
Queen5_3.png
5 MB, 1429x1905
>>47930117
I suppose so. Still, I'm just not sure where to start. I guess if my job at this software development place falls through, I could always do some painting classes at my local community college. I need to learn how to paint and do color shenanigans badly. Also, backgrounds. I suck at those.

>>47930389
Sorry, I accidentally deleted the other post.
>backgrounds
>american
I get it.
>>
>>47930466
Anon, you really have to stop posting mutated monster women like that.

My dick can only get so hard.
>>
>>47930466
Well it is true that most of the american comics business favours characters and action scenes and cares little for the backgrounds. Mind you, in Fear Itself there's Stuart Immonen making very good backgrouns even in fighting scenes but it is not so widespread. While in french comics you have to do perfect backgrounds, say.
Also, if anything the first thing I'd correct about your drawings is the (common and understendable) hairy drawings syndrome.
>>
>>47930543
>comics
Actually, if I went into art I was thinking about concept design. That would be swell.
>>
>>47930591
Yeah I'd love to work for vidya concepts. However, work is work. That said,you'd need to be more sure on the movement of the pencil, it is clear that each line you do is made of several smaller line cause you are afraid to do a single long line.
>>
File: Hairy.jpg (115 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
Hairy.jpg
115 KB, 768x1024
>>47930631
You're one to talk, sketchy mcsketcherton.
>>
>>47930743
Eh, I never said I am perfect, I just like to give advice to people that have potential and the will to use it.
But anyway, I was going to ink that so it was a "fuck being clean" situation.
>>
>>47930814
It just feels like anon hasn't been done with any of their drawings either. 'Cause it looks like he/she had a much steadier hand with this partially inked one >>47930466
>>
>>47930631
Okay so my fiancé would actually like me to do something with Rickert. I actually kind of like the idea, she swoops in fucking pissed to help save what's left of his village from Avacyn knows what. I'd like to know that when Serena is doing her purifying thing will Murdock fight with her or wait for fights to be over? I figure that she has no real reason to, she's sticking with Serena out of convenience for protection, she's not there to help her physically.

In any case I think it would be a good place to start with the warpath, my main concerns are that I want to see in canon what happens to the other angels before I write it so I can include some. Also I half want to have the humans mistake her for The Purifier at a distance and get scared, what with the spear and stuff, but I'm worried that will come across a bit... pretentious?

What do you think?
>>
>>47930851
However you can see that the ink too is a bit insecure. It is a problem I still have too, at least with the brush. Using a pen to ink is useful for precision but leads to what' s called a "cold" ink that is generally considered less expressive then a "warm" brush ink. Of course there is people that do amazing things with pens as well but none of us is Arthur Adams here.

>>47930875
I'm ok with the second bit. About the help thing... I think Murdock would definitely defend herself if people attecked her, and suckerpunch another planeswalker that enganges SSerena in 1v1. She is not stupid, Serena is her best bet of comign out alive.
>>
>>47930959
But if Serena was like 'Yo I'm going to fight a bunch of Eldrazi blob monsters, you in?' would she respectfully decline or help out?
>>
>>47931096
Depends.
First, she's gonna try to stick around Serena given how everything else that is around her powerlevel has gone mad and hostile. Second, Murdock is starting to get pissed at Inninstrad and after another week she'd try to rip off Emrakuls' squid hear bare handed if faced with him. Remember that she HAS to stay on inninstrad, or so she has been told, so going away is not an option.
>>
>>47931124
Righto! So rage powers combined? Sounds pretty cool.
>>
>>47931254
Yeah just remember Murdock is all abuout not fighting fari. Of the spell list on her sheet you shoudl probably focus on Blind with Anger, Crushing Pain and Cranial Extraction to guess what's herway to handle fights with magic.
>>
>>47931335
Oh aye. Serena's picking up on that, to be honest the leg+wing sweep she used to best Murdock was a pretty dirty move.

I was serious by the way about wanting to pay you money for stuff, I really like your art. If you can find a way to contact me out side of 4chan. My avatar on everything is from >>47929902
So you'll know if you find me.
>>
>>47929902
Tits could be bigger.
Intact why isn't this just a pair of tits with wings
>>
>>47931644
Idk. Can tits have sparks? This is an important question.
>>
>>47931644
If we removed the wings we could have more tits. Just saying,
>>
>>47931794
But she needs those, for.. wing stuff.
>>
File: dark cave.jpg (143 KB, 1024x819) Image search: [Google]
dark cave.jpg
143 KB, 1024x819
I wrote a short something for spider mom. Just a thing to pass the time.

_____

The peasant was small, frail even. It was cold and wet. The storm raging beyond the cavern walls had not treated it well. It pawed about feebly in the dark, no doubt trying to find some small crevice, some warm little cranny to bed down its fleshy body for the night. How foolish.

It must have been desperate to come here, so far away from its little sun, so deep beneath the earth in this, Her domain. But the darkness was not its ally. It moved slowly and clumsily. It couldn’t see the threat above it, couldn’t hear the soft breathing of the natives. She almost wondered why it had strayed so far from the surface. Almost.

The meek thing tripped in the dark. It took it a moment to realize what had caught its foot. It seemed rather confused. ‘Why is the floor so sticky?’ she thought it might’ve said. She watched with relish as slow, horrifying recognition spread across the mammal’s face. It realized what it had grasped from the dirt. She smiled to herself. Really, she should tell the children to clean up after themselves. They were such messy eaters. And they weren’t diligent in picking up their leftovers.
>>
>>47931814
Is Serena experienced in wing play?
>>
File: rotten hand.jpg (30 KB, 400x266) Image search: [Google]
rotten hand.jpg
30 KB, 400x266
>>47932403
>cont
The peasant let out a shrill cry, dropping the web and gore-covered femur from its hands. It slipped and fell backwards, back into a waiting pile of decayed viscera and crippled bone. That was the cue. Out from the walls and narrow tunnels, her precious babies came crawling, crawling towards the flailing warmth and tearful raucous. The poor thing. It had no idea what was about to happen.

It screamed in terror. Well, maybe it had SOME idea what was about to happen.

Mira turned away then, crawling back up into the higher chamber which served as her room. She listened to the cries of agony below, to the wet pops and slow squelching of her children’s feast. She listened until all that could be heard were the satisfied scrapings of teeth-on-bone. Timothy and Angela, two of her youngest, loved to suck the marrow dry. They’d be fighting over the remains by now, no doubt. She should really go down and break up their squabble. Mmm, but the rain sounded so nice through the stone, so calming. And instead she chose to settle down where she was, letting the quiet patter high above lull her to an easy sleep. Every mother deserved a break now and then.

>fin

It was fun to write something dark for a change.
>>
>>47932403
Kill it with fire.
>>
File: 1466311996537.jpg (34 KB, 440x476) Image search: [Google]
1466311996537.jpg
34 KB, 440x476
I haven't played Magic since New Phyrexia ended, so could somebody tell me why a white Kor planeswalker would summon Emrakul anywhere

Is Emrakul a good guy now?

http://magic.wizards.com/en/articles/archive/magic-story/emrakul-rises
>>
>>47932418
Serena is not experienced in much in the bedroom. But she is good at swordplay.

>>47932429
>Turned Gisela and Bruna into an eldrazi
No, he is not. Nahiri is a cunt. Sorin is a cunt. This all happened because they're both children.
>>
File: Spider Children.png (2 MB, 1074x1495) Image search: [Google]
Spider Children.png
2 MB, 1074x1495
>>47932423
Fun fact. Shit tons of fire is probably a good hard-counter to her web magic and creepy kids.
>>
>>47932429
No, no it is not.
LONG AGO IN A DISTANT LAND (zendikar), Sorin and Ugin convinced Nahiri to lock the Eldrazi up on her plane and keep watch over them. About a thousand years ago, they tried to get free. Nahiri sent out the OH FUCK signal, but nobody came, so she dealt with it herself - then went looking for the other two, starting with Sorin, since she knew him rather well.
She found him on Innistrad, having just completed making the Helvault and Avacyn. He blew her off, she got mad, they played a game of Magic the Gathering as oldwalkers are wont to do, she started winning and so Sorin got pissed and threw her into the Helvault because how dare she beat his vintage deck. Both of them were acting like children. Fucking oldwalkers.
So Nahiri was stuck in the Helvault for a thousand years, trying to avoid (and failing) going nuts by imagining all of Zendikar in her mind and occasionally getting demons bumping into her. When the Helvault exploded, suddenly she wasn't basically a god anymore, and she went straight to Zendikar...only to find that the Eldrazi were free and that a large chunk of it was already eatten, which kinda made her snap.
So now she's decided that since Sorin's at fault for all of this (which he kinda is), that the first place that Emrakul should eat is Innistrad, instead of Generic Plane #53643, because Innistrad is the only thing Sorin gives a shit about.
>>
>>47932532
These,again, are especially good imho.
Also duh, fire is a counter to everything up to eldrazi titains apparently.
>>
>>47932579
"Of course you fight fire with fire. You fight EVERYTHING with fire."
>>
>>47932579
Worked against Ob Nix too. Fire is the best, thank you based Murdock for showing Serena the light.
>>
File: Chandra 1.jpg (165 KB, 1024x724) Image search: [Google]
Chandra 1.jpg
165 KB, 1024x724
>>47932592
This has been "A word of wisdom", brought to you by Chandra Nalaar.
>>
File: Image[1].jpg (32 KB, 223x310) Image search: [Google]
Image[1].jpg
32 KB, 223x310
>>47932607
Incorrect.
>>
>>47932592
Damn man. Jaya was so much better than chandra, hands down.
>>47932607
WHAT, you heretic.
>>
>>47932579
Thank you.

I enjoy designing horrifying children.
>>
File: Misery.png (366 KB, 579x717) Image search: [Google]
Misery.png
366 KB, 579x717
>>47932429
>he doesn't know
OK TL;DR AND POST THIS WHEN A RETARD ASKS BUT Y DOE
>NAHIRI WAKES UP TO FIX HEDRON SEALS
>SHE GOES TO SORIN'S CRIB TO SEE WHAT'S UP BECAUSE HE AND UGIN WERE SUPPOSED TO HELP
>SORIN'S TIRED AS SHIT BECAUSE HE JUST MADE AVACYN WITH A SHITTON OF MANA
>SHE ASKS WHY HE DIDN'T HELP
>INSTEAD OF EXPLAINING, HE TELLS HER "I'LL TELL YOU LATER"
>INSTEAD OF SAYING "OK BRUH I'LL WAIT A BIT AND SEE WHAT'S UP" SHE GETS ALL UP IN HIS FACE
>INSTEAD OF SAYING "I BASICALLY JUST HAD A MANA BABY AND I'M WEAK AS FUCK" SORIN GETS PRISSY
>INSTEAD OF TRYING TO DEAL WITH THE SITUATION LIKE A RATIONAL KOR BEING NAHIRI DECIDES TO INSTIGATE SORIN
>SORIN SEES THIS AS A CHALLENGE AND FIGHTS HER A BIT BUT GOES EASY BECAUSE SHE'S BASICALLY HIS DAUGHTER AND HE JUST HAD A MANA BABY
>INSTEAD OF STOPPING OR ANYTHING NAHIRI TRIES TO FIGHT HIM EVEN THOUGH SHE CAN TELL HE ISN'T AT HIS 100%
>SHIT HAPPENS AND SORIN DECIDES TO PUT NAHIRI IN THE HELLAVAULT FOR BEING RUDE
>NAHIRI IS STUCK IN THE HELLAVAULT
>SORIN TRIES TO PROTECT ZENDIKAR POST-MENDING BUT RETARD NEWWALKERS FUCK THINGS UP
>SHIT HAPPENS
>NAHIRI GETS OUT OF THE NOW HELLA BROKE HELLA VAULT AND GOES HOME
>ZENDIKAR'S GETTING IT SHIT KICKED IN BY ELDRAZI
>DECIDING HER HOME IS FUCKED NAHIRI GOES BACK TO INNISTRAD TO GET REVENGE ON SORIN'S PLANE
>THAT WAS A YEAR AGO AND SHE NEVER THOUGHT TO GO BACK TO ZENDIKAR ONCE
>NOW EMRACOOL IS HERE BECAUSE NAHIRI THOUGHT SENDING A PLANE-WRECKING ENTITY IS A GOOD IDEA
>>
File: Chandra is the best asshole.gif (267 KB, 415x230) Image search: [Google]
Chandra is the best asshole.gif
267 KB, 415x230
>>47932616
>>47932625

AW SHIT.

I'M FUCKING ASHAMED OF MYSELF.

FUCKING CHRIST.

BURN ME NOW.
>>
>>47932652
eyy bby could you finish reading through that thing? I don't think you'll have to do any notes on it, unless I manged to fuck up twice. I just want to know if it's ready to post yet.

I really hope I didn't fuck up twice.
>>
>>47932783
>anticipation kicking in
What would it be?
>>47932640
>HELLA VAULT
priceless.
>>
>>47932802
It's how Serena gets her spark.
>>
File: NCM_0162.png (3 MB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
NCM_0162.png
3 MB, 1080x1920
>>47932783
Not yet. I'll read it now.

In the meantime, I'm going to spam an update to drawings.

I'm such a faggot.
>>
File: ClqhpxqWEAA7S2z.jpg (78 KB, 462x810) Image search: [Google]
ClqhpxqWEAA7S2z.jpg
78 KB, 462x810
Hanweir before and after.
>>
>>47933098
"It is every citizen's final duty to go into the tanks, and become one with all the people."
>>
>>47933098
Fuck you. It's been 5 minutes and I'm still smiling.
>>
>>47932783
>>47933079
It's much better. My biggest criticism now is sudden tense changes. Sometimes half a sentence is in past tense while the other half is in present tense. If you clean that up, it'll be right as rain.
>>
>>47933462
Gotcha, I think I've fixed my tendency to do that but it was still a massive issue back when I wrote that.

Sleep now, I'll have that fixed and posted first thing tomorrow.
>>
>>47932422
That was chilling.

I like it.
>>
>>47930031
>My sister, a very talented woman
You say your sister is talented, too? I don't suppose you have any of her art, do you? I love seeing new art from unknown artists.
>>
>>47931644
You can't really tell because of the text in the way, but those hips are absolutely outrageous too.

And I love it.
>>
>>47933728
I like hips. I won't lie.
>>
File: eye_study.jpg (91 KB, 900x675) Image search: [Google]
eye_study.jpg
91 KB, 900x675
>>47933568
Thank you.

>>47933632
I don't have anything recent of hers. The newest art I have of hers (digitally anyway) is from 2009, I think. But yeah, here it is.

I'm telling you, she's crazy fucking talented and makes me look like a fool. This is just an eye study she did that I remember liking and took a photo of. I'm incredibly proud of her and hope she can find a way to incorporate her art in her new career path.
>>
File: 1465330395256.jpg (553 KB, 1060x1500) Image search: [Google]
1465330395256.jpg
553 KB, 1060x1500
>>47932640
So the Eldrazi won in Zendikar or it's up in the air?

Retarded shit like what you told me is why Yawgmoth should have won. He had an orderly kingdom with no Eldrazi and even the slivers sat down when he told them to.
>>
>>47932640

You know, reading this, it occurs to me that if she really still has the dust of Ulamog's feeding on her when she's summoning Emrakul, Nahiri hasn't bathed in like a year.

I suppose she has admittedly only had contact with the other unwashed crazy people of Innistrad, but still. I guess Gisa's sense of smell probably gave up and packed its bags years ago, given her profession.
>>
>>47933837
>This post
NOOOOOOOoooooo
NO
no
The Eldrazi got decimated by the Gatewatch, Magic's equivalent of the Avengers, made up by Jace Beleren, Gideon Jura, Chandra Nalaar, and Nissa Revane. Two of the three titans, Ulamog and Kozilek got roasted. Emrakul wasn't around to get rekt because Nahiri was pulling her to Innistrad. Any more retarded questions regarding lore?
>>
>>47933837
Emrakul is alive and wrecking Innistrad.
Kozilek and Ulamog are dead thanks to Gideon, Jace, Chandra and Nissa who form a coalition of planeswalkers that call themselves the Gatewatch.
>>
>>47934168

>Nahiri dies from disease after everything that's happened because she forgot being made of meat again meant hygiene was no longer a state of mind
>>
>>47933837
P.S. Yawgmoth was a bitch and died like a bitch thanks to the autist known as Urza
>>
>>47933837
Channel + Fireball beats eldritch horrors, didn't you know that?
Fire solves all problems. If fire isn't solving your problem, you aren't using enough fire.
>>
>>47934736

Really, I'm not sure what we need Gideon and Jace around for.

Nissa getting hopped up on approximately all of the mana and then pimping it out to Chandra for unbounded fireballs seems like the only strategy they really need right now.
>>
>>47934797
Jace figures out the problems because Nissa is a dumbshit and Chandra has the attention span of a toddler.
Gideon is both the face and the facetank - he's the only one with anything approaching social skills, and is the only one who doesn't crumple like a wet paper bag.
>>
>>47934849

That's a good point. Gideon meatshields when three inches of dirty water isn't a concern, and his *cough* "charisma" is the glue that keeps this team together.

Even in the face of the ultimate mindfuck, Jace can't planeswalk away from his gay thoughts. Homosexuality does appear to be a blind spot in Memerakul's powers.
>>
>>47934913
not homosex, love.
>>
>>47934849
Nissa's a hippie
Gideon has a hero complex
Jace is autistic
Chandra has ADHD
Liliana is a sociopath

Why are we trusting these people with the fate of planes again?
>>
>>47934990

Gideon's a good guy and the hippie, autist, and hyper kid all want to bone him (and each other) to various degrees, so he'll keep throwing himself at problems no one else can solve and they'll follow his lead.

Liliana is a shit, but because the planets mysteriously align so that her fuckery somehow has good results completely by accident, I guess it's OK.

And I mean, look at the oldwalkers. Look at what we've learned about Sorin and Nahiri. It's not exactly like the old guard were doing such a bang-up job.
>>
>>47935038
Man. Planeswalkers are deliciously dumb.
>>
File: 548_handofthepraetors.jpg (128 KB, 620x453) Image search: [Google]
548_handofthepraetors.jpg
128 KB, 620x453
>>47935061

Well, we've got another hundred-odd arguments in favor of that right here in the OP, right?
>>
>>47933741
Speaking as someone who has written an embarrassing amount of smut in the past, so do I. Not set in the MtG universe, though, something about the overall universe just seems very un-sexy to me. Everything is always so serious and violent. Which of course is appropriate for the game, but doesn't lend itself too well to smut material. In my opinion, anyway, I'm sure half the thread read that last sentence and laughed.
>>
>>47935117
Indeed we do.
>>
>>47935146

>Everything is always so serious and violent

One day Nissa and Chandra will discover a plane that works more like Princess Pillow Fight.

Maybe when she gets out of the underworld Elspeth can live there. Poor girl's earned it.
>>
>>47935363
She won't
Because being elspeth is suffering
>>
>>47935379
Well, at least nobody's turned her despair and memories into horrible monsters that are simply Wrong and defy the very fabric of existence with their mere appearance
>>
>>47935379

She can still suffer!

Too many nice people showering her with affection and too many fun things to do can be suffering, too!
>>
>>47935038
>Look at the oldwalkers

Do people forget that Liliana is also an oldwalker?
>>
>>47935944
yes, because she looks so young and was printed in the Lorwyn cycle with all the other newwalkers
>>
>>47936074

>i have literally never read her origins story

Part of the story involves her talking to Bolas about how they were losing power. She's literally a Dominarian Oldwalker. Bolas was the one eh onset her up with the demons so she could get her youth and power back.
>>
The Cathar Story 1/3
“I'mrakul, Me'mrakul”
The words pounded against his head as he swung his saber wildly, cutting through the abominations that had overtaken the townsfolk. Every one he cut down seemed to give way to two more, and even the ones he thought dead rising up with wild tentacles pushing out of their wounds. The Cathar sheathed his civic saber before pulling out his heavy mattock.
“I'mrakul” A former town crier lumbered towards him and got decapitated by one swing, The Cathar ducked to miss a bladed tentacle that came out of its stump
“Me'mrakul.” The chanting was constant, pounding, even as he tore the tentacle out and whipped the other monsters with it until the blade got stuck in a corpse. He abandoned his makeshift weapon, he would be overrun otherwise, and pressed to find an end to the madness.
“We'mrakul, Ou'mrakul.” It was getting worse in his head as his swings slowed, here he was holding against a door while the world tried to get in, wouldn't it be easier to just let everyone in, he had fought long enough. The Cathar was tired of running and fighting and this hell, he drove the mattock into a mass of tentacles that might have been a small child, maybe he should just be content be....
“Mrak-” He caught himself as he was saying the words and had to bite his own tongue to come back to his senses. He'd had the chance to surrender but he didn't, he had to fight on, for Daisy.
>>
>>47936369
I wasn't saying she WAS a newwalker, I was responding to his question

>Do people forget that Liliana is also an oldwalker?

and the answer is yes, people do forget, for the above reasons
>>
File: Daisy.png (292 KB, 572x564) Image search: [Google]
Daisy.png
292 KB, 572x564
>>47936495
Part 2/3
“dead” the words echoed in his mind, he had found her, the abomination she had become, he had to put her down, after fighting through countless planes she died at his hands when he was supposed to protect her. Why was he resisting anymore? The Cathar pushed his way into a armory and slammed the door behind him, catching a hand in it.
He could hear the chanting outside still as his mind cleared, Daisy was dead, Serena had run off, he was alone, all alone “you don't have to be.” he couldn't tell if the voice was his or in his head, maybe both. “She's dead, youbelon'mrakul, I'mrakul, Me'mrakul, We'mrakul.”
>>
>>47936522
He shook his head, he knew what he had to focus on to keep himself. “She's dead,” The Cathar said in a harsh voice as he saw equipment laying strewn across the floors. “She's dead and they took her from me.” Fury built inside of him as he stuck his civic saber in the handles to keep the doors closed long enough for him to get ready.
Tentacles were coming through the doors and straining them, he didn't have much longer but he didn't need it. The Cathar slammed his body against the door to shut it again, and removed his saber. They killed her, whatever did this killed Daisy, he just put down the monster they replaced her with. He stepped back from the door and kicked it down with all the might he could muster, this 'mrakul made one mistake.
They killed his bunny
Now they don't stand a chance.
>>
>>47936500

Ah, sorry. Misunderstood. It's hot as hell, and work was shit. Just getting out now, so I'm frazzled.
>>
>>47934990
Because by their powers combined, I am Captain Planet.
>>
>>47935038
> by accident
Emrakul corrupt living things.

Liliana has an endless army of dead things.

Sounds pretty non-coincidental to me.
>>
>>47936602

Specifically they mention Emrakul corrupts organic matter. Trees and algae and shit are affected too.

Really, the thing they specifically called out as being immune to Emrakul's powers are shit like water and stone, so an army of ELEMENTALS is really what you want to fight her with.
>>
>>47936577
>White
>Blue
>Black
>Red
>Green

>>By your powers combined (except the elf) I am Captain Urza!
>Captain Urza, we need you to rescue the plane!
>>Why the fuck should I? I'm going to find some artifacts to study. Deuces.
>Why do we summon him anymore, that always happens.
>>
>>47936660
More like
> I am Captain Urza!
>> Captain Urza! we need you to save the plane!
> Okay, I'll make some artifacts that voltron into a weapon to defeat them. I'll be back in 30 years. Byez!
>>
>>47936737
>You got the Artifact?
>>Yeah, but I decided to join the Eldrazi
>The fuck?
>>They have some really good points'mrakul.
>>
File: Inside Out.jpg (31 KB, 223x310) Image search: [Google]
Inside Out.jpg
31 KB, 223x310
>Meanwhile, on Innistrad

"I'mrakul..." the half-devil girl said to herself.

"We'mrakul... He, she, it'mrakul..."
Cala did a cartwheel past a burning cart and righted herself, looking around at the massive gaggle of devils burning the square of the town. "The people here say really strange things these days," she mused to herself.

From under the rubble of a recently collapsed building, a strange, mutating person pushed itself up and let out a gargled shout at her as it began chanting, just as the others did.

"They look strange, too. What if..." With some focus, she focused the horror's body inside out, just for a moment. The results seemed... to really not do much to it.

And then she became curious.

She called the attention of the Devils with a whistle.

"Hold it down! I wanna see what makes this one tick!"
>>
>>47937200
Cala a best.
>>
File: v3QV9MC.jpg (1 MB, 1275x1875) Image search: [Google]
v3QV9MC.jpg
1 MB, 1275x1875
Don't die while I sleep.
>>
File: krosanbeast.jpg (34 KB, 312x445) Image search: [Google]
krosanbeast.jpg
34 KB, 312x445
>>47937535
Squirrel Bump
>>
>>47936522
>Serena had run off
Sorry about that, things needed burning.

Going to get on cleaning up that other story and post it. I'm in a very good mood today.
>>
>>47933750
I would tell you that drawing in a very graphic style means not being worse at it than doing classic realistic art.
>>
>>47934797
It is like the classic body parts metaphor you see. Each one is needed just like each part of the body is needed to make it work. Jace is the brain, Gideon is the face, Chandra is the arm and Nissa is an ass.
>>
Okay here we go!
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1j_tll0dBXEQqpJmJfZOT0fqt44R4p5iO2sJvyQVbddU/edit

I regret using canon characters in this but I honestly didn't see an alternative, who the fuck else do you hang out with in SOI if you're not insane and an Angel? I doubt this will be contradicted by the actual Magic Story but if it is I will fix it. In any case I'm not overly proud of this one so all feedback is welcome.

>Theme
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NiboHWwr12M
>>
File: SOI.jpg (158 KB, 758x1037) Image search: [Google]
SOI.jpg
158 KB, 758x1037
>>47939279
Forgot picture.
>>
>>47939040
What? Maybe I'm tired cause I just woke up, but what do you mean by this.
>>
>>47933750
>>47939425
>she's crazy fucking talented and makes me look like a fool
Well first of all there is no "talent" thing. It just boils down to how many fucking hours of your life you lose after drawing. Second what I meant is that while you draw in a more graphic (but no so much) synthesis it doesn't mean you have less talent than who draws a perfectly detailed copy of the human eye.
>>
>>47935146
I write smut fairly often and I agree, I don't think I could write about MtG in that manner. They've gone to great lengths to make the universe as sexless as possible. There's hardly any references to that kind of stuff and it's strange, you'd think in a multiverse full of magic there'd be a wealth of spells for lewd stuff but we never see any. It's not realistic and it kinda annoys me that they went to such great lengths to do it.
>>
>>47939791
On the other hand, man, i really don't see the needs for that stuff to be represented in game.
When it comes to the novels, you have pairings and a small amount of love stories both going right and wrong. Even a few mentions of sex itself (see kiku and toshi). This is all fine but the focus of mtg is wizards slapping the shit out of each other. What would you want, sex spells? Do you really need such stuff in a card games?
>>
>>47939853
Probably not no. I do sometimes forget that the game is supposed to represent a wizard fight. I choose to believe angels aren't ken-dolls though.
>>
>>47939872
I don't see how would it difficult for you to imagine that mages sometimes fuck.
>>
File: serena3.jpg (1 MB, 3300x2400) Image search: [Google]
serena3.jpg
1 MB, 3300x2400
>>47939898
So I just got this sketch from a friend and I wanted your opinion on it. It's angry Serena, I think this is going to be a birthday present for me or something. I believe that's the Mask of Avacyn.
>>
>>47939920
Why would you ask me such a thing?
The proportions are ok. That's too much tits but i guess you like it. The shoulder should continue a bit further down, it is not supposed to be a ball. The wings need working, aka copying the wings of a true bird. I suggest a crane or heron. But again, what would I know?
>>
>>47939956
I meant more from a design PoV rather than quality, the armour and such. He's the same guy who did the original picture of her, I asked him to tone down the breasts, that's his idea of toned down.
>>
>>47939968
Kek.
Well i mean, the mask is clearly off perspective. It doesn't really tells me "anger", too, more like "slightly pissed". If i were him i would just copy an anatomy model doe the pose, as eveyone who is not moebius-tier does, and look up "angry faces" on google.
>>
>>47940005
To be fair, she's probably not angry all the time. If she's taking the mask off then she's not likely in any danger/can't see any Eldrazi to get FUCKIN PISSED about. I imagine this is her at her calmest during this whole mess.

The reason I'm asking is because I really liked the way you drew this version of her and I wanted to keep your theme going. The fiery hair is definitely my favourite bit.
>>
>>47939791
>I don't think I could write about MtG in that manner.
You lack imagination. I could do all KINDS of things with Lili, Chandra, and dem Joragas.

JUND
>>
>>47940022
>shrug
At lest mention the mask. The way she holds it and the way it is turned clash a bit. Otherwise i told you what i would do if I was him.
Other than not drawing that cheap anime line at less than one inch fron the chin that is supposed to be a mouth. I mean you want to copy japanese artists, there is plenty of range murata and tatsuyuki tanaka on the web, go copy them, the good ones you know...
>>
>>47940059
What do you mean by off perspective? I know less than nothing about this stuff.

>>47940046
What do you think Gaia?
>>
>>47940076
Ok. First, the mask is not flat , but has a round surface, right? Look at how her arm is held, you can say the hand is around the same depths the face is. If she was keeping the mask like that, she would be pressing the edge of the mask against her face, quite painfully. You don't remove a mask like that, unless you lack a nose or the mask is completely flat. It should be rotated to show next to nothing of the right side of the mask.
>>
File: serena3 1.jpg (2 MB, 3300x2400) Image search: [Google]
serena3 1.jpg
2 MB, 3300x2400
>>47940107
He said that he understands, it was just a rough sketch. Here's some colours.
>>
>>47940118
What do you expect me to say, exactly? The mask should be of a more saturated blue, not the same as the background. Value separation and all that jazz, if you use the same saturation for both the background and the closer stuff you are going to have the drawing feel flat.
>>
>>47940076
As you might imagine, I'd prefer it if the tits were smaller. Beautiful breasts are not a crime, but as they are they distract from the woman underneath. In general, I am less of a fan of this style of anime (as you might've guessed). But likewise with beautiful tits, it is not a crime to draw in that style, and it does not inherently detract from the image.

Her pose has just the right amount of confidence and all of the real tension is in her eyes (which is good).
>>
>>47940150
It is not a crime but that leg is larger than my shoulders.
Thinking about grotesque you should have a look at tatsuyuki tanaka's Cannabis Works, you'd like it i think.
>>
>>47940144
As I said I'm mostly looking for you opinion on how he did her outfit, rather than the nuances of the actual art.

>>47940150
Thanks. I'm also not a fan of how voluptuous he made her but it's just what he does(I know that's not a real excuse) and but I can personally overlook it. I am a big fan of the pose though,
>>
>>47940189
Wrong person then. I can judge actual mistakes, not the stuff he liked to put in his drawing, that is stuff only you and him can judge.
>>
>>47940189
As far as her actual outfit goes, the asymmetry could play well to her increasingly chaotic nature.
>>
>>47930466
What happened to her arms?
>>
>>47940341
Emrakul happened.
>>
>>47940368
Don't be silly. Emrakul would add more arms, the more limbs you add to something the scarier it is!
>>
>>47940341
I didn't draw them because I wanted to draw her side.
>>
>>47940323
What do you think of the colour choices?
>>
>>47935422
Isn't that exactly what Ashiok's going to do the moment she leaves the underworld?
>>
>>47940411
It's fine I suppose. Red and black do complement each other. But it doesn't look very "flight of Goldnight." But if that's what you want, then it's fine.
>>
>>47940411
It is (almost) triadic, there is literally no way to go wrong with it, but I would chuck the yellow away for a red-cyan.
>>
>>47940411
>>47940503
Red-cyan scheme, i mean, as in complementary. No, green's complementary is magenta, not red.
>>47940501
Remind me of where the goldnight girls are now...
>>
>>47940503
>>47940518
The golden parts are carry overs from her old outfit, there's a lot of red-gold stuff with Goldnight angels. The way I always saw it was that the clothing of angels was probably a part of their being which is why Avaycn's changed along with her personality. I guess you could say after seeing Gisela she would stray from Goldnight's colour scheme.

Is there any way you could explain what you mean a bit better? I'm completely clueless about this, maybe open up paint and make some splotches to show me what colours. I'm basically asking you guys because I want to settle on a concrete design for her for writing and also if I decide to maybe get some commissions of her in the future.
>>
>>47940590
>>47940590
Mine was just a thing about color schemes, if you want to go like that for ic stuff, go on. I don't feel like starting a lesson on color schemes on tg really. I think my constant going ot is kinda chocking the thread honestly.
>>
>>47940619
I think you may be a bit of a snob when it comes to art.
>>
>>47940659
I had almost only words of praise for gaia here. More like I know its ins and outs aince i studied it i do it for a living, when asked, i point them out. I am far from perfect when it comes to technique as well, but eh. Guess I will just stop commenting and namefagging on the matter.
>>
>>47940693
It's not the stuff for gaia, but how you judge things. As though you know best, when you are still just a novice in the industry. I've seen a lot myself, and so I know that the way you tell people to do things (techniques and whatnot) is not the only way or even the right way to do things. It may be a good way for your medium (European comics), but not for nearly all mediums.
>>
>>47940693
I don't really mind. I was just asking because I value your opinion on the matter because, as I said earlier, you did the first picture of her in this state and I really liked the design.
>>
>>47940722
I would point out that most of the time I said it was my opinion, or pointed out that i myself had some trouble with the stuff that was being discussed, but whatever, it is not like I care about what people on an imagebord jugde of my personality. As long as someone finds my opinions useful or my work pleasing, I am pretty at peace.
>>47940726
Meh, it is no trouble really.
>>
>>47940768
> it is not like I care about what people on an imagebord jugde of my personality.
Then why do you even reply?
>>
File: image.png (512 KB, 675x802) Image search: [Google]
image.png
512 KB, 675x802
I'll just leave this here...
>>
>>47941004
God fucking dammit.
>>
>>47941078
This set must have the fastest memes ever, holy shit.
>>
>>47941004

Well, let Elspeth and Tamiyo join the Gatewatch and we do have just the right mix for a magical girl team-up episode.

Tamiyo would fight to the death to be Sailor Moon, though.
>>
File: 1381153026202.png (22 KB, 154x176) Image search: [Google]
1381153026202.png
22 KB, 154x176
>>47941268
>mfw the next 10 sets are the Jacetice league Vs. Phyrexia
>>
>>47940118
Looks like she got her tits back.
>>
>>47941317
Rage is important for breast growth.
>>
>>47941347
Pms?
>>
>>47941347
>Serena's breasts fluctuate based on the amount of mana in her mana pool.
>>
>>47941406
That's fucking genius.

>>47941363
Well yeah, were did you think the bloody wings came from? The angels burned people they didn't cut them, it couldn't have been human blood.
>>
>>47941419
It's magical realm is what it is
>>
>>47941513
>'Serena.. uh, why are your breasts bigger?'

'What? Oh! You mean my mana batteries? I suppose they are getting rather large...'
>>
>>47941524
Hey, do you live in the UK?
>>
>>47942120
Yes. I do, why do you ask?
>>
>>47942152
How do you feel about no more EU?
>>
>>47942240
Best news I've had in months. How did you know anyway?
>>
>>47942257
Even if it means the pound has dropped by 10% and your banks are scrambling to leave the country and move to France/Germany?

And it's all over the news.
>>
>>47942277
I meant that I was British.

I value the ability to have a democratic system govern my country, besides I'm moving to Canada in the near future so it doesn't really affect me too much.
>>
>>47942277
>>47942291
Different Anon here. Not trying to get too /pol/, but whatever happens to the economies of major countries has an effect on the world. We're not all separated by unknowns on a map anymore, most of us trade with one another.
>>
>>47942291
The collapse of the EU will affect the global economy. No matter where you are you will feel the effects.

And I figured it out based.off of when you go to bed and how you spell words.
>>
>>47942312
I understand that, I think there will be upset in the short term but its worth it. The EU is a horribly corrupt mess of bureaucracy that really has no right to exist.
>>
>>47942326
I guess I just don't know why you would want to weaken your country's economic sway in the world.
>>
>>47942323
>I figured it out based.off of when you go to bed
Not gonna lie, that came across a bit creepy.

>>47942350
I didn't vote, I didn't feel it was appropriate as I won't be living in this country much longer. I understand what you're saying though, I just don't want the EU to have power over countries like that. It needs to be replaced by a better system, for that to happen it needs to collapse.
>>
>>47941282
>*Rusty-nails-in-a-coffee-grinder intensifies*
>>
>>47942389
So am I actually supposed to send you that drawing anyway?
>>
>>47942562
Huh?
>>
>>47942571
Sending, you know? The original? When people draw things for you you don't get the actual paper?
>>
>>47942600
I do not, but if you're offering to I'd love to have it. I usually just like buy prints of it if they're available. Do you have any way I can contact you outside of 4chan for that? I'd pay for the shipping of course.
>>
>>47942672
Well usually this kind of things is handled by giving the actual original. At leas there I mean. Otherwise you wouldn't have what you paid for, just a cheap internet replica and really, I wouldn't pay for that. Uhm do you have Steam?
>>
File: image.jpg (133 KB, 1200x675) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
133 KB, 1200x675
>>
>>47942779
Pfft now it is all about hugging on inninstrad. Although I have this feeling mind control was supposed to be Kozilek's thing, wasn't he the mustache twirling one of the trio.
>>47942785
You may wanna delete dat post. Just saying.
>>
>>47942785
10/10 me
>>
>>47942797
Kozilek warps the terrain and preps the mana production to be devoured.

Emrakul warps the living organic matter to aid in this.
>>
>>47942797
Yeah. You wrote it down right?
>>
>>47942797
>I have this feeling mind control was supposed to be Kozilek's thing

This, a thousand times. Let's take a look at some of the old lore for the Eldrazi titans, shall we?

>Kozilek represents themes of deception, puzzles, lies, mind domination, transformation, and experimentation.

Whereas:

>Emrakul embodies desolation, emotional and physical distance, the chill of the void, and the terror of being alone.

So really, if they wanted to remain true to the original themes that the titans represented, it would be Kozilek who would bother fucking around with people's minds. Emrakul should just be this enormous, silent, thoughtless, looming reminder of an inevitable and horrible death as she slowly floats across Innistrad devouring everything. But because they wanted to do something visually new for the Eldrazi, she's fucking with everyone and turning people into tentacle monsters.

Is it contradictory to what they established before? Yes. Does it make for more varied and interesting creature designs? Yes. That's a trade-off I think Wizards is more than willing to make.
>>
>>47942901
Even in the old Zendikar lore, Emrakul always corrupted the living matter.
>>
>>47942944
That's true, but I was always under the impression that was just a natural by-product of her presence, not something she necessarily did consciously. The new lore makes it seem like she has some kind of vested interest in messing with the inhabitants of Innistrad when really she shouldn't even care that they're there. They're just food.
>>
>>47942797
What got deleted?
>>
>>47943040
It was meant for one person's eyes, so no point in asking.
>>
>>47942891
Yup. I sent the request now.
>>47943040
Stuff. butt stuff
>>47942973
Yeah you got to understand that she(?) is a very picky gourmet. Flesh of the mad ones clearly tastes better.
>>
>>47943118
The problem I have is this: I get that we call Emrakul she because it's easier that way. But from this story it seems like Emrakul calls itself that as shown by how the One'mrakuls refer to her, because they're basically an extension of her mind. The Eldrazi should neither have a concept of something as token as gender nor seek to use it, it's dumb. This whole thing is dumb.
>>
>>47943209
Agreed. I personally refuse to refer to Emrakul using any pronouns other than "it" and "they."
>>
>>47943401
I always try to, I did in my writing too. As well as avoiding the stupid fucking chant.
>>
>>47943209
Emrakul probably refers to herself as a "she" because of knowing that the plane of Zendikar viewed it as a "her" and made Emeria after Emrakul. And thus, now just uses the pronouns "she" and "her" since they were given to her.
>>
>>47942901
Honestly, it feels like they should've had Kozilek coming to Innistrad and fucking everything up, rather than just being buried in Zendikar, with Emrakul still being of unknown status, with BfZ being solely about Ulamog.
It even fits better with the story they did for Nahiri fixing the Eye - when she went into the temple, she was noted as being the herald of the Kozilek-equivalent, not the Emrakul-equivalent, and thus in her madness it would actually become true.
>>
>>47943467
*chant'mrakul
Fix'd.
>>47943626
I dunno. Would Emmy even care about how her/its snacks call her? Do eldrazi have that level of consciousness, I thought it was... both above and below human, but not human by any means. Can not explain it well in english.
>>
>>47943701
Are you French?
>>
>>47943718
Italian. Or how I like to put it, reverse vampire.
>>
>>47943747
So to kill you, we have to keep you away from crosses, garlic, and running water, and pull the stake out of your heart? And you bite people to fill them with blood? And can only enter a home when uninvited?
>>
>>47943747
Is that like... a garlic joke?
>>
>>47943701
Emrakul is severely more intelligent than any of the other Titans. She knew when to bounce before shit went sideways on Zendikar. And she is the one who created the Vampire slaves on Zendikar long ago.

So, I think Emrakul defining itself as female due to the views of the Zendikari is more of a way to be simplistic than anything else. She probably doesn't care either way, but she isn't going to argue with lesser beings. It's beneath her to give a damn about how they view her.
>>
>>47943781
Ulamog created the vampires, though
>>
>>47943781
I always took it to be Kozi>Emmy>Uly in terms or intelligence, or at least in terms of understanding mortals.
>>
>>47943777
>>47943770

Garlic, sun, and many more elements make the italian, especially the southern specimen, a fitting example of reverse vampire. The HQ of the church is here and many people wear crosses of improbable size. You have to keep us away from garlic if you don't want to melt while talking to us, and there is a lot of inviting peoples into homes.
Also bats turn into italians to go unnoticed.
>>
>>47943830
>You have to keep us away from garlic if you don't want to melt while talking to us
I seriously doubt that. There is no such thing as too much garlic.
>>
>>47943896
I too used to be like this. Young and foolish.
>>
>>47943987
I'm not exactly young, and have yet to find it to be wrong.
>>
>>47943794
Did he? Because I never remember "changing life forms" as being one of Ulamog's skill set. I could be mistaken though. It's been a long time since so read any of the source material for it.
>>
>>47944187
It was stated explicitly in the BfZ stuff, and it's why they're always thirsting for the life of others - it's a fragment of Ulamog's hunger.
And Ulamog didn't intend to create them, they were made by accident after the Titans were bound
>>
>>47944225
Gotcha.
>>
>>47943896
There is such a thing as too much garlic, but having spent some time in Italy, I am immune to melting under the smell.
>>
>>47928070
MORTALS! Have your flakes accepted the tentacled, sprawling love or RAPEmrakul already?
>>
>>47944583
Don't tempt me to write that.
>>
>>47944619
Do it'mrakul.
>>
>>47944638
Trust me. You don't want to enter my Magical Realm.
>>
>>47943656
Oh yeah, it would have made a lot more sense, and actually left the eldrazi in her role of third grand threat, instead of having them buttfucked in the span of two sets.
>>
>>47944723
>magical realm
>not uncharted realm
Step it up senpai
>>
>>47945558
Fitting I suppose. Who even knows how far the rabbit hole goes.
>>
>>47945650
MaRo'mrakul tentacles are everywhere in the lore.
Especially up places in which they shouldn't.
>>
>>47945650
If her tits are mana batteries, what would happen if she got an infinite mana combo.
>>
>>47945685
How do you think it corrupted all those angels?

>>47945687
Wew.
>>
Goodnight faggots. I've got a shitty weekend so I may be a bit lax on the content but I have something in mind for Murdock and Serena's 'Adventures in Burning Things'.
>>
>>47946153

At least you're providing content. I have some pages written in a notebook, but haven't copied them to a computer yet.
>>
>>47945737
This is the cathar anon, would you mind if I wrote a story about Serena?
>>
>>47942785
Serena anon is angerfish anon add me
>>
Which flakes need love/are cool but nobody ever talks about them?
>>
>>47949539
You're not going to get a lot of answers to that question for obvious reasons. You're better off looking through the repo for flakes that you like.
>>
I never actually read hanweir, but I was sort of aware of what it was.

The card is I think one of the best flavor cards ever.
>>
>>47949539
all of them
>>
File: Mi'CUTE!.jpg (342 KB, 1474x1758) Image search: [Google]
Mi'CUTE!.jpg
342 KB, 1474x1758
>>47928070
What is your snowflake's end goal, do they have a happy ending at the end of the road?
>>
>>47948033
Sure.

>>47948407
When I actually leave bed.

>>47950650
Probably not, you'd have to ask Maro'mrakul for confirmation though.
>>
>>47951137
>Not having her and The Cathar on a distant plane, leaning on eachother to make the trauma of what happened more bearable.
Did we ever do that chat idea?
>>
>>47950650

>Dyna
Ultimately, her goal is just to have riches and the admiration and praise of those around her. It's a highly achievable goal, but one that comes up against the fact she can't take it all with her but still wants to use her power to travel.

>Astera
Her favorite kinds of stories are those with happy endings, so she wants one for herself as well. Ultimately she wants to collect as many stories as she possibly can while doing something worthy of inspiring an epic about her. A quiet retirement to Theros and children have crossed her mind, but she's not ready for that any time soon and children are tricky since she doesn't have any particular inclination to settle down with someone.

>WG Sonia/WR Sonia
Both have the end goal of bringing peace to as many worlds as they can. WG Sonia's goal of finding a way to permanently end bloodshed is an unachievable one and she is aware of it, but she is happy if her life is ultimately spent bringing a little more happiness into the multiverse. WR Sonia ultimately just wants to find a path that lets her save others but be at peace with herself, a goal that can be achieved but one she doesn't know how to.

>Zenri
Ultimately she plans to go home one day and live out the rest of her life with her family; in the meantime, however, she'll continue to wander and learn what she can, and knock bullies and oppressors down a peg where she can manage it.

>Kikiki
He's lived a long, full life, so in a sense he has no remaining goals and is already sort of at his happy ending. Unfortunately he's starting to go a bit senile in his old age and circumstances aren't letting him settle down to live out the last of his twilight years just yet, so eh.
>>
>>47950650
>Razorcock
To finally nab Belloski and intercept his ponsi scheme in the latest season of Rock and Cock.

>Gaia
To take a nice long nap. Again. Or to die. Either works. Or, depending on how you view it, both.

>Belagir
He has no idea where his journey will take him or how it will end.

>Spider mom
To live in creepy peace with as many horrifying and sated children as possible.

>Myxxzzikt
Who knows?
>>
>>47950650
>Remes
To not die a terrible death and just do as he pleases within House Dimir?

>Cala
There is no goal. There is never a goal.
It never stops.

>Jakrol
This guy's going to just murder people until someone murders him. He imagines that the best way to die would be a way that is relatively fast, but he doesn't care how painful that it is.

>Winifred
She means to do what she does forever. Maybe if she finds someplace nice that's especially bad at finding and killing witches, she'll settle down there and deceive everyone for a long time as she seems to not age properly.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 45

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.