[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Jumpchain CYOA thread #902: Cultist Chan is Best Girl! Edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 89
File: JC.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
JC.pdf
1 B, 486x500
>Google Drive
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&usp=sharing

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>47843595
>>
>>47849235
True statement.
>>
>>47849235
You're waifu a shit.
>>
>>47849266
They are all shit but Cultist Chan is best shit!
>>
File: Saber.jpg (42 KB, 500x363) Image search: [Google]
Saber.jpg
42 KB, 500x363
>>47849235
>>
>>47849235
Speaking of Jumper's Waifus, who is your waifu/ husbando, and how are they suffering from issues from before they started Jumping with you, requiring you to help them get better, because love is making each other less Shit.
>>
>>47849294
See>>47849291
>>
>>47849308
I waifu'd a Dark Eldar. That said, it's gone really well. Torture, while a hobby for us both, isn't required anymore. She's great with kids though she won't admit it.
>>
>>47849418
You left a child with a Dark Eldar. . . . I hope you never take the parenting jump, or have kids at all for that matter.
>>
File: 1460497302501.gif (2 MB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1460497302501.gif
2 MB, 500x500
>>47849308
I'm a harem Jumper, so I won't bore you with the details. Suffice it to say, I keep my harem small, and each of us contribute to the mental health of the others in their own way. We've managed to work through each other's major issues over the years, though Seras is still working through the death of Alucard and the cowboy and Alita continues to be distant unless desperately needed.

In my case it's a little like Inside Out. Each of them help me remember the best parts of being Human and keep me grounded when power and/or drawbacks try to overwhelm my better judgement.
>>
File: 1426127469928 (1).jpg (210 KB, 800x1227) Image search: [Google]
1426127469928 (1).jpg
210 KB, 800x1227
>>47849308
I have the sekirei Akitsu, Yashima, Kochou as companions/waifus, they were some of the more unfortunate Sekirei, so I gave them the multiverse.
>>
So, is it me, or has Soul Eater ended in more Jumper fatalities than most jumps?
>>
>>47849594
Is has quite a few but hide from plot is usually a good answer to most settings though and that one is no different.
>>
>>47849594
Madness.
>>
>>47849446
I knew it would be okay. We were babysitting a neighbor's kid, I went to make dinner and came back to the two of them playing with each other.
>>
File: CVu15rjUEAALagW.jpg (73 KB, 600x748) Image search: [Google]
CVu15rjUEAALagW.jpg
73 KB, 600x748
>>47848304
68. Shin Megami Tensei 1

- Background: Demon
- Mimic [Free Demon]
- Kugutsu Magic [Free Demon]
- Demonic Union [800 left]
- Sacrificial Bestowment [Discount Demon] [500 left]
- Theme Music [Free]
- Demon Race 1: Dullahan [0 Demon CP left] [200 left]
- Phantom [Discount Demonic Union] [0 left]
- Archangel [Free Demonic Union]
- Louis Cyphre [Free]
- That Girl That Was Killed In The Park... x2 [+200]
- I Can Still Get Smashed To My Heart's Content. It's All Good With Me! [+100]
- Two Steps From Hell [+200]
- Dormant Power [0 left]
- ???

>"Hsshhhh... there'sh still sho much I haven't tried, even with -hic- how long I've been alive."

>"...madam, are you completely drunk?"

>"Feelsh great, innit? -hic- Life ish gr..."

>"Hey, Hawkmon! Is mom okay?"

>"Yes, Thanatos. Your mother's just recently discovered alcohol."

Please tell me I'm doing this right.
>>
>>47849658
Did she teach the kid how to shin animals using their family's cat? Was the cat dead before she started the demonstration?
>>
>>47849308
Actually, I'm curious. What is the reason people pick certain waifu's in their chain?
http://www.strawpoll.me/10523475
>>
>>47849690
Eventually she taught the kid how to skin animals, but every kid should know, right?

Their cat disappeared after that.
>>
File: 527.jpg (68 KB, 858x930) Image search: [Google]
527.jpg
68 KB, 858x930
>>47849308
We've been together since the beginning, so there weren't any pre-existing issues.

Our son also now has a Silver Dragon uncle, on a tangentially related note, so the family reunion's gonna be fun.
>>
So, Jumpers, if you were a god (I know, most of you are, multiple times over. But set that aside for a second) what would you be the god of?
>>
>>47849665
I think your build checks out, yeah.
>>
>>47849714
For me Intelligence, Complimentary personality, the ability to full a necessary role if needed, a good person at heart, and I can give a valid reason on taking them.
>>
>>47849767
Honestly? Probably waifus.
>>
>>47849665
>Drinking around your kids
Doing it very wrong.
>>
>>47849594

No, yeah, I think my second or third chain ended in soul eater.
Forgot what happened but I think I rolled shitty on keeping my composure and just went fuckin' bugnuts.
I think that's probably what gets people the most, being a stable healthy individual is a bit harder when you're more powerful for the same reason that GTA players go hog wild: basic detachment from normal consequences

>>47849308
Harem jumper, annnd...
Not EVERYONE is like that but a lot of my waifus did have some issues going into it, and...honestly I think i handled it without needing therapy perks.
I'm actually really good with damaged individuals as I am, a lot of my friends and even my current IRL waifu's got problems they deal with and that I try to work through...so really the charisma perks are all I need to make my normal skills amplify enough to help out.
on the list:
-Gloria: Became a sellsword due to her noble house being destroyed and her martial heritage her only thing to rely on
-Citlali: Considered a traitor by her homeland for helping the foreigners plunder their ancestor's tombs and cities for coin, general body issues
-Natalya: BOW from Resident Evil. Nuff said, being a living bioweapon is good for nobody's mindset, just letting her know she's not a gun(to use the phrase from Iron Giant) is an important part of making sure she's happy and healthy
-Tharja: ... need i go on
- Edeline: General feelings of cultural displacement and being out of place, as well as trying to reconcile her chosen life with the zentraedi way she'd been raised with
Pandora: Troubled past, lived as a mercenary with newtype powers who tried to emotionally cut herself off because of feeling the pain of the people she had to fight and kill, always slightly aloof and distant and never quite feeling at home somewhere

i'm not perfect, I ain't, but I definitely can help them all know that someone loves them, cares for them, and wants them to succeed and be happy.
Which I do.
>>
>>47849759
how'd that happen
>>
>>47849767
Anon I'm not a god I am just a man with guns.
>>
>>47849767
Lovers, Luck, and Stupid Ideas.

Possibly also furries, but no one wants to hear about that.
>>
File: d4b.jpg (66 KB, 470x300) Image search: [Google]
d4b.jpg
66 KB, 470x300
>>47849767
The divine patrons of unlikely friendships and romances. Of those between whom love blooms, despite the case being that they should despise each other. Of mortal enemies turned friends and allies by the fires of shared adversity.
>>
>Jump 53: Sword and Sorcery
>Judgement (A change in point of view, most frequently towards

greater enlightenment.)
Okay, okay. I've been really immature the last couple of jumps. Maybe this is the point where I need to start thinking of the future instead of just screwing with everyone.
>Age: 32
>Location: The Blasted Wastes
>Identity: Sorcerer (-50)
Sorcerer vampire mind flayer lich. Yeah, that pretty much sums me up.
>One of the Wise (Free, Sorcerer)
So, an affinity toward what might have once been considered the realms of alchemy and sorcerers? Sensible. That's where mathematics got much progression, after all.
>A Scholar's Treasure (900, Sorcerer)
Finding more artifacts and treasures of such types. Most certainly.
>To Treat With Spirits (750, Sorcerer)
Now here's an interesting one. I wonder if these are merely otherworldly spirits or if I can conjure up the dead? That has implications.
>The Arcane Craft (600, Sorcerer)
Ah, and building up the artifacts and magitech, here we go. A pity neither of the capstones appeal to me, but everyone has their own tastes.
>An Occult Tome (Free, Sorcerer)
I can see that I'm going to be referencing this for a long time to come.
>An Arcane Tool (500, Sorcerer)
You know what? I think I'm going to integrate this with the Skeleton Key from Jojo's Bizarre Adventure. Let it have the appearance of an orb while at rest, and when in my hand change its form as I will it. It matches being a Ditto, after all, and will work nicely to channel magic as needed, whether a staff, a wand, a ring, or a gauntlet.
>An Arcane Chamber (300, Sorcerer)
Finally, a suitable place for doing everything. I don't think it's going to be as dark as I intended before, instead we're looking at something well-lit. Just a place that will suit my needs for all types of work and not keep any persisting energies from the aftermath, good or bad.
[continued]
>>
>>47849767
Just moons.
>>
>>47849767
Knowledge/Technology
Basically I'd be the god of 'figuring out how reality functions, then gaming the system as hard as I can'.
But that isn't really a theme that sums that up concisely, so Knowledge/Technology works, I guess.

Ooh, just figured it out. I'd actually be the god of being a Munchkin.
>>
>>47849834
>The Eye of Set (0, Sorcerer)
This... this is going to be integrated with my arcane tool, whenever I need to get a little extra oomph. Coupled with Overcharge... well. If I need to use a spell designed for one opponent to eliminate fifty, or change a fireball spell to a nuke, it will be the thing to use. And especially for crafting any artifacts.

Damn, I always end up with building things as a big part of my chains.

I can only imagine what the locals might think when a floating city appears above the wasteland, a city populated by a half million magic users, even if they are mostly cantrips. But Carcosa is a place for the intreped locals to visit, and while I'm sure that many of them will, my place is on the ground, seeing what this world has to offer. I suppose if anything I am but an ambassador of the city, hardly a leader, just someone who works to make the lives of everyone there a bit better... and, hopefully, those on the ground as well.

Plus it means I get to claim diplomatic immunity if things go south, which they INEVITABLY will.
>>
>>47849826
Spiders are shits anon.
They want to eat your soul.
>>
File: Seras.Victoria.full.1253542.jpg (558 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
Seras.Victoria.full.1253542.jpg
558 KB, 1280x960
>>47849462
>Seras
Excellent taste, anon.
>>
>>47849800
Long story short, snekwaifu and I saved a bunch of Metallic Dragon eggs. One of the resulting Silvers was grateful enough to declare me his blood-brother or something, despite me being a product of the very process we'd been working to stop.
>>
>>47849865
Meh, deformed siblings are still siblings.
>>
File: Chris.png (440 KB, 490x653) Image search: [Google]
Chris.png
440 KB, 490x653
>>47849714
May as well ask, for those who picked nice voice, is singing a factor in your vote?
>>
File: Lalaposealive.jpg (256 KB, 600x748) Image search: [Google]
Lalaposealive.jpg
256 KB, 600x748
>>47849665
>>
>>47849714
The most important part is if they'd willingly go with me. They're people too, so what I really want to see is they want to and agree to go with me, rather than me seeing them as some sort of collectible I pick up and occasionally let out.
>>
>>47849862
Come on now spider are a reasonable folk, they just want to liquify your internal organs and slurp them out of your body cavity like a warm slushie. What happens to your soul afterwards in none of their concern.
>>
File: 467.png (331 KB, 680x383) Image search: [Google]
467.png
331 KB, 680x383
>>47849783
I like to think Thanatos is used to his mom "discovering new things" about being alive, whether via Drawbacks or just stumbling onto it, by now. Chuuni he may be, but he's a grown man who's seen a lot by now.

For all anyone knows, he thinks she's had too many of some kind of elixir of power or something.

Hawkmon is the only sane man on this team. And he's a Digimon.

And they're all about to die, aren't they?
>>
>>47849714
Different waifus for different reasons.
I think a lot of jumpers feel the need for consistent company to keep them grounded with the constant setting changes.
Some waifus are more for utilitarian purposes - they have particular skills or powers, or they're a 'backup' in case something goes wrong with you.
Some you just pick up because they're cute and fun.
>>
>>47849889
Chris is a character I want to bully and tease in a friendly way. She is just too adorable.
>>
>>47849863
Honestly, I hadn't even planned on it. The Jump Coordinator altered the story of Hellsing a /LOT/ from what I knew it to be, so I ended up turning Seras instead of Alucard. Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining at all. Top tier waifu material, I just hadn't expected it. There would have been some trouble if one of the eight hadn't already been looking for an excuse to go home.

>>47849862
I must respectfully disagree. Spiders are only one spot down from fluffy, fluffy Moths on my list.
>>
>>47849917
>spiders are a reasonable folk.
Lies that is something a spider would say!
>>
File: 200.gif (75 KB, 210x200) Image search: [Google]
200.gif
75 KB, 210x200
>>47849767
God of hues.
>>
>>47849888
The worst part is I was made from a Chromatic egg.

Lightning Draconian.

And spent the entire Jump stuck in that form and a bit downtrodden about it, presumably after hearing just what the Blue Dragons had DONE.
>>
File: Elise_BloodMoonSkin.jpg (179 KB, 1215x717) Image search: [Google]
Elise_BloodMoonSkin.jpg
179 KB, 1215x717
>>47849951
Me, a spider? Nah.
Welcome to my parlor...
>>
File: 495efb02c18d2bd1090ac52066490ffd.jpg (918 KB, 1200x1669) Image search: [Google]
495efb02c18d2bd1090ac52066490ffd.jpg
918 KB, 1200x1669
>>47850045
Gladly! Surely a silly little moth like myself is no threat to a spider.
>>
File: justaheadALIVE.png (284 KB, 680x383) Image search: [Google]
justaheadALIVE.png
284 KB, 680x383
>>47849925
>>
Rolled 82 + 25 (1d100 + 25)

222. Imaginary Friend
Origin: Guardian (-100)
Perks: "Why's The Sky Blue?" (-100), "Sweet Dreams Teddy", "Look Mom! No Hands!" (-100), "Teddy! Help!" (-150), "Drink Milk!" (-300), "Nuh-uh, My Imaginary Friend Is Bigger!" (-400)
Items: Your Favorite Storybook (-50), Safety Blanket
Drawbacks: Trauma Victim (+200)

And now for a break from space, because too much space is bad for you.

>"Who the hell are you supposed to be?"
>Stumblepaths. I'm your new pet rat.
>"I don't want a pet rat."
>But who else is going to read you a bed time story? Your parents aren't here.
>"I don't need a story."
>But I do. This one is called the Velveteen Rabbit. It's my favorite.

This might be the most dangerous jump yet, actually. The kids name is Aidan, and he has some serious problems. An abusive dad, dyscalculia, and far too much time left to his own devices. He's a heavy introvert and a food hoarder besides. His best friend is a Nintendo DS. I can't let him get tossed in therapy, so I have to be his therapist. Thankfully, I have the teaching perks from Generic Children's Show, have been a schoolteacher and a doctor, and have the Childhood Development Degree from Kim Possible.

Rolling for survival. Need at least a 60 to survive, and have a situational modifier based on experience.

>>47849767
Travel, healing, nature. Your basic chaotic good god at that.
>>
>>47850074
Best moth prove me wrong faggots.
>>
>>47850075
Anon you are doing the lord's work.
>>
File: 5a539c4890e797bb908b1c673bf573c3.jpg (377 KB, 1280x1449) Image search: [Google]
5a539c4890e797bb908b1c673bf573c3.jpg
377 KB, 1280x1449
>>47850092
I absolutely refuse to try.

Silly capcha. Rice Crispy squares are not bread.
>>
File: tumblr_mzxlral9vD1r9ee9go7_1280.png (227 KB, 600x700) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mzxlral9vD1r9ee9go7_1280.png
227 KB, 600x700
>>47849308
Well, I took Jane in Generic Sburb, and I guess we both have issues with ignoring what is probably good advice, and we both bottle up anger until we explode on people, though she does it a bit more verbally, and with much less angry star ranting.
>>47849767
Time, Fire, Music, Entropy, Negotiations, and Calm Anger. Probably the colour Violant as well.
>>
>>47850108
He really is.
>>
>>47849308
Mai Waifu came from a violent background, so she has issues with recognizing that no holds barred violence isn't always the best solution. She still has lapses where she doesn't quite think things through and uses lethal force on whimsical, mostly-harmless villains when it wasn't really necessary, but she's getting better about it. She's still young for her species. I'm sure that in few more centuries she'll get all that pent up violence out of her system and accept that she's not always fighting for her life any more.

She also has some extreme, if perfectly understandable for her culture, views on strength. Don't get me wrong, it's really sweet that she wants me to be omnipotent, but an opportunity for more power can make her forget that she's a really compassion underneath. I dread what will happen when we land in a setting like RWBY and she decides we should hunt down the maidens and kill them for their powers or something. I'm sure that when that comes to a head, I'll be able to get through to her that it isn't worth the moral cost, though.

She also might have a gambling addiction, but I sort of let that one go because she says its not really gambling if you're always cheating.
>>
>>47850075
>alive

Funny, because she's probably gonna get nuked. Look at those Drawbacks.
>>
>>47849418
>Waifuing a dark eldar
Nothing personal kid
>>
>>47850117
>>47850145

>All these homestuck waifus and not the best in the comic

Fuckin' plebians.
>>
>>47850358

she even comes in MILF form, guys. Come on.
>>
So, a question about A Heart To Call My Own.

How long, exactly, would it take to work on a given being, and would it work on pic related at all given enough time?

My hope here is to learn whether or not I could give Oars his own soul while he's still acting like Luffy. THIS monstrosity, on the side of Good? A lot less wasteful than my original plan to flood Thriller Bark after getting every living being off of it.
>>
Okay, just wanted to post here and get some stuff out of the way.

1. I'll be on for a bit if anybody had any questions I missed they wanted to ask, and I'm off tomorrow so I should be on most of then as well.

2. I already have the Worm Update, Sword and Sorcery Scenarios, and Eternal Darkness on my plate, but since I'm hoping I'll get those done soon enough, I want to let you guys know that I'm also thinking of doing Dragonheart, and two old SNES games as jumps. Those being Joe and Mac, and King of the Monsters. Honestly I really need something to get my motivation and enthusiasm back for jump making, and I think two old games that I grew up with might help me work on stuff faster.

Everybody alright with me putting in the claims ahead of time? I know I already have three technical projects on my plate, so I want to make sure nobody has a problem with me claiming more.
>>
>>47849767
Humanity
Everything good, everything vile
Love & tenderness, hate & cruelty.
But most of all wrath, lots and lots of wrath.
>>
>>47850402
More like homostuck
amirite?
>>
>>47850450
Yes, yes you are.
>>
File: you can't be serious.jpg (138 KB, 800x300) Image search: [Google]
you can't be serious.jpg
138 KB, 800x300
>>47850450
No, no you are not.
>>
File: tumblr_m64w8lctAr1qgx95co1_1280.png (644 KB, 1280x1280) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m64w8lctAr1qgx95co1_1280.png
644 KB, 1280x1280
>>47850450
>>47850460
>>47850471
There are apparently mixed feelings.
>>
>>47850512
Crux is just one namefag
Anon speaks for the collective.
>>
File: How Cute.png (41 KB, 500x136) Image search: [Google]
How Cute.png
41 KB, 500x136
>>47850523
>Anon speaks for the collective.
>>
>>47850523
Judging by Tumblr's fanart, there's plenty of not-homo being stuck.
>>
>>47850512
>implying Voldemort isn't a faggot.
>>
>>47850358
Can anybody explain to me the difference between homestuck and sburbs?
Because I'm both an idiot and incapable of getting past page 1 of the webcomic.

>>47850423
I don't think anyone will mind. We all know you deliver the goods like few can, so take your time, and pace yourself.
We'll wait patiently, full of hype.

>>47850523
Speak for yourself, bucko. I reserve judgements for things I actually know about.
>>
>>47850450
Technically, only Vriska-Anon would have a chance of interacting with something resembling a penis.
>>
>>47850567
Homestuck is a series that got way up its own ass.

Sburb is the cosmic game that Homestuck initially centers on, and is slightly less up its own ass compared to the series as a whole.
>>
File: sweat.png (328 KB, 959x672) Image search: [Google]
sweat.png
328 KB, 959x672
>>47849308
She was the anthropomorphic personification of cosmic fire. Thousands of years ago I seduced her with a song, and for a time she accompanied me, learning all the good and bad that came with being a person instead of an inchoate force.

I confess-on my part, I first sang to her out of my obsession with order after upon wielding her elemental aspect, she seemed to resent my control; it had been a long time since any stranger had resisted my commands. And partly because of my obsession with fire as a purifying catalyst, bringing the potential for creation through destruction. I thought to exercise my nature and will by controlling that symbol.

It was slow going and in hindsight I wasn't the best example, but we fought to defend each other and came to appreciate each others' perspective on the multiverse. Ones that some of my companions couldn't share.

If she had any issues, it was that she was fundamentally never meant to be. Stars don't operate toasters, or go shopping, or watch movies. I had to explain to her several times that setting everything on fire wouldn't solve anything, and she genuinely didn't understand why.

Centuries past. Curiosity turned to determination. Determination turned to muted enjoyment, as she struggled to understand emotion. She didn't even understand why so many of my companions were jealous of my fixation on her until near the end. And I realised I valued her more as a person than a tool, because unlike my other companions she accepted me without judgement or expectation.

I lost her because after millenia of marriage, she finally learned all there is to know about personhood. And-upon returning to the reality of her birth, she...felt homesick. And she knew, because of my cause at the time, I could never be convinced to stay. Neither of us could bear a formal separation so-she decided to become an inchoate force again. It didn't hurt her at all, she just went back to the way she used to be.

I miss her.
>>
File: stare.png (313 KB, 536x534) Image search: [Google]
stare.png
313 KB, 536x534
>>47849767
I don't know anymore, honestly. I feel so lost these days.

I used to be the perfected principle of stasis, but now I'm just trying to rediscover myself.

I'm pretty sure I'm fairly lawful and orderly in a chaotic way deep down inside, though.

Things were so much simpler when I wasn't a god-

>>47850145
>homestuck troll

You...that's.

Absolutely disgusting. Do you KNOW how those things reproduce?!
>>
>>47850423
Is the form you get with the Cast Aside this Vessel perk guaranteed to be stronger than any forms you can take normally with regular shapeshifting? So for example, if you can regularly take a form of a big demon made of fire will using that perk still make you stronger?
>>
We need a Parasyte jump
>>
>>47850567

SBURB is, in the universe of homestuck, the game played by the main characters in order to create the new universe
It's sort of a natural process of the universe, sacrificing a planetary population(or more in the case of the trolls, so i guess a sentient species) in order to produce an entirely new universe
The players perform their quests, power up, and will eventually complete a final conflict with the Dersite bosses to create their Genesis Frog which will allow them to enter the universe, presumably as its new masters. There may be an element of the Carapaces being their first subject and assisting them in making a new world, God tier members will be basically literal gods of the new world

Homestuck is the story in which SBURB is a major component, but it goes off the rails due to a number of fuckups, resulting in heavily not-standard sessions and a lot of bullshit
it's hard to tell what's standard or not because of how wrong the sessions in homestuck go
>>
File: 1465946691371.gif (1 MB, 680x390) Image search: [Google]
1465946691371.gif
1 MB, 680x390
>>47850614
No. How do they reproduce?
>>
>>47850656
I have seen that gif a lot lately, source?
>>
>>47850633
Best of luck anon.
You have an ETA on your first WIP yet? joke

>>47850654
That's nuts.
Does homestuck get better if I power through those first few terrible pages?
>>
>>47850683
Upotte, a show about guns, that are girls.
>>
>>47850683
>>47850683
Upotte.
She is a finnish sniper rifle who loves to shoot a little girl.
>>
>>47850450
It proved to be too labyrinthine for me to get into.

Most of the fanbase is utter shit however and no one can prove otherwise.
>>
>>47850623
It's literally channeling a surge of raw arcane might to take a shape evocative of your soul, essence, and might. You're basically an avatar of your own unearthly might, ala some genre appropriate sorcerer entering their final boss mode. What it lacks in versatility it makes up for in raw badass, and it is a really nice power boost.

Nine times out of ten I'd say shapeshifting is going to fall behind, though as always the specific type of shapeshifting might change that. Not sure which perks or powers you had in mind.
>>
File: AnimeLala7.png (182 KB, 801x450) Image search: [Google]
AnimeLala7.png
182 KB, 801x450
>>47849665
So, real-talk, what ARE the chances of that Drawback combo getting me killed?

Because that's a terrible but hilarious way to go.
>>
File: 02396.gif (10 KB, 650x450) Image search: [Google]
02396.gif
10 KB, 650x450
>>47850656

OH FUCKIN' BOY
LET ME GET MY GOD DAMN MONOCLE FOR THIS

SO

You see, reproduction is mandated by imperial law!
So those who are paired up in pitysex pairings(flushed quadrant) or hatesex pairings(black quadrant) get together and [do something apparently really lewd and embarrassing], gathering the resultant genetic material into a bucket gathered by pic related
Said bucket is then poured into a general genetic slurry stuffed into a 'queen' matriarchal creature that gestates the slurry

This creature then gives birth to a number of 'grubs' that grow into trolls after a while
>>
Speaking of cosmic shit, how powerful are god tiers at their peak? John could drill a hole through the center of a planet not too long after achieving the state (and before his hax retcon powers), and Dave could chill out at the center of a giant star.
>>
File: #WhatARide.png (657 KB, 1899x923) Image search: [Google]
#WhatARide.png
657 KB, 1899x923
>>47849308
> Akitsu
She's gotten much better, the fact that I was able to use a Norito with her (somehow) even without the Winging helped her somewhat, but near the end of the Sekirei Plan, when I had thought that I had lost her and Kuno brought her back...let's just say we never really let each other out of our sights for a good year or so after that. When she came with me on the Jumps, she was at first super protective, like yandere levels of protective, but she mellowed out as she grew to accept the others and saw them as pseudo-Sekirei...being able to Norito anyone has its downsides, especially when trying to explain to Akitsu that the others aren't Sekirei. She just nods and points out that they can use Norito. No one must know that it's all my fault, it's hilariously entertaining to watch.

> Hyuuga
Where to begin. Firstly, she started as the most well-adjusted of girls, she's still confused about how we ended up on Iwo Jima with just her Union Core. However, the Jumps have given her a lot to think about, especially with the undeniable fact (in her eyes) that her emotions will never be anything more than super advanced simulators. Until we found ourselves in Kingdom Hearts. Seeing her tears after she gained a Heart of her own without needing to rely on her human alt. form...good feels man, good feels.

[part 1 / 2]
>>
File: 1466121441595.gif (929 KB, 264x320) Image search: [Google]
1466121441595.gif
929 KB, 264x320
>>47850774
I now regret the sexy face I posted before knowing the answer. Initiating full abort procedures.
>>
>>47850755
You got some form of enhanced foresight/logic so you can puzzle out the fact that Japan will get nuked in a few days if you don't rise to the challenge?

What about actual precognition so you just know it'll happen?

If the answer to one of these questions is yes, did you buy a ForceWall for your Warehouse?

If the answer to that is also yes, you'll be fiiiiiiiiiine.
>>
>>47850828
The answer to surviving SMT is leave japan/hide in warehouse when the nukes fall? I heard that an apocalypse was going to happen even if you didn't take one of the up shit creek super drawbacks.
>>
File: #GoTeamVacay.png (241 KB, 393x313) Image search: [Google]
#GoTeamVacay.png
241 KB, 393x313
>>47850799
>>47849308
> Kirishima
Fuck she was a ticking time bomb of a mess. You would be to after having to hold together a Naval base for five years after two of your elder sisters and your admiral vanished at sea one day and no one seems to care. She was actually doing pretty well, but she has been blaming herself over the losses the base experienced during her time. She followed me into my Jumps after we got to the bottom of the new Abyssal Fleet and their very different tactics only to find the former admiral and her sisters had been made Abyssal. He wanted to continue the war forever and Kongou, in love with him, followed him into hell, Hiei was the unfortunate casualty. As you could imagine, this brought about a whole new slew of issues to the fore. Thank goodness for Akitsu though, she literally got the emo hugged out of her and is a rather cuddly companion. According to her, "Hugs are more important than water."

> Kurumu
So, let me get this out of the way. Yes, Kurumu became a mother before we left, twins actually, but I don't think she realized what she did until it was too late. She suffers from bouts of melancholia every so often, and I'm the only one who can help her through those times. Otherwise though, she's a much more mature than before, she's like the big sister of the team, and it suits the others just fine as they were all little sisters of their own settings. Funny enough, her and Akitsu have a sort of Alliance going on, it was kinda cool seeing her connect with an ice user like she would have with Mizore had I not been there (Mizore actually fell in love with Gin after I manipulated him into taking out the Art Teacher).

So yeah, those are were the girls stand at the moment, we're taking a vacation on Aqua to reassess ourselves after Kingdom Hearts.
[Part 2 / 2]
>>
File: a70.jpg (675 KB, 800x1237) Image search: [Google]
a70.jpg
675 KB, 800x1237
>>47850828
>precog

Would Judgement Day from Terminator apply o this? If not, would Hawkmon being a Seer of Space work? Fortune-Telling from Negima? A Magic Mirror from Disney Princess?

>ForceWall

Let me see. Yep, there it is.
>>
>>47850903
>posted the pic from the Persona fight

Oops.
>>
As a Drop-In in Wuxia, should I take Rakansen or Sinanju?
>>
>>47850752
The shapeshifting perk I'm using is the Shapeshifter capstone and booster from Gunnerkrigg court, but it sounds like CATV gives you a lot more benefits than just changing your shape or composition.
Also, does being in your 'true form' affect your magic in any way? A few threads ago someone hypothesized that it might make casting feel more 'natural'.
>>
>>47850935
Adaptability.
Unless you use guns, in which case take the ranged one.
>>
>>47850076
If you need any help working on Genius, let me know. You have me on Skype.
>>
File: THE GALLIENT WORLD.jpg (615 KB, 1200x870) Image search: [Google]
THE GALLIENT WORLD.jpg
615 KB, 1200x870
Quick, what is your favorite genre to inspire your stories/writing on and why is it not 80s robot anime

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=71JdjgtNd8M
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8i7hIJUL9c
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4xSGFgGiumM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_yae7k1iEU
>>
>>47850883
It's a valid plan if you don't take the time extension, but there's multiple apocalypses. The first is when global thermonuclear starts. Leaving Japan is fiddy fiddy for that- better off running to the wilds instead of hopping countries, since the entire planet gets fucked by the bombs. Or you can duck into the Warehouse. That works too.

Then comes the cyber-post-apocalypse, with demons popping up all over the planet and Japan slowly getting cyberpunk as fuck as people rebuild.

Some thirty years later, YHVH floods the planet, and everything not in the Basilica (big castle the Messian Church builds in Japan using slave labor) dies. That's the second apocalypse, which she won't have to deal with.

>>47850903
Not sure about the latter three, but Judgement Day seems custom built for that type of stuff. I think. Not sure what the survival threshold for it is, but considering how humanity is after the bombs drop in Terminator, I think you'll be able to know when Thorman will launch the nukes.
>>
>>47850883

No yeah, it's SMT. Apolcalypses are par for the course.
You can escape the nukes by just not being there, or getting to Hell
or anything else
much like the protag did
>>
>>47850940
Ah, I'm honestly not sure how to rule on that. Cast Aside This Vessal is basically going into Final Boss mode. But honestly I think that particular perk and booster's effect could very well do the same thing as CATV, if not beat it, but it's something you might want to ask the maker of Gunnerkrigg to clarify, since I have no idea.

But overall, CATV is a magnifer as you're channeling the forces of creation to become an Avatar of your truest essence, double dipped with raw power. As for the effects on your magic I'd say that magic in line with who you are, like a lawful good paladin jumper casting holy or healing spells would feel as natural and as easy as breathing, and be easier. Like a fish swimming compared to a person. They're just built for it better.

It wouldn't make the magic free, but it'd make it a lot easier and comparatively cheaper considering the raw oomph you now have at your disposal.
>>
>>47850705
Well it certainly looks like she is about to fill a girl with something.
>>
File: LalaTorch.png (730 KB, 733x745) Image search: [Google]
LalaTorch.png
730 KB, 733x745
>>47851028
Neat.

I'll need a new Slot 6, then.
>>
>>47851075
Macross.
>>
Rolled 8 (1d8)

>>47851090
>1. Devil Survivor 1
>2. Zootopia
>3. Santa
>4. West Wing
>5. Archer
>6. Macross
>7. Mage: The Awakening
>8. Touhou Project
>>
>>47851070
neat, thanks
>>
File: 5oInXtt.png (483 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
5oInXtt.png
483 KB, 700x700
>>47851103
YES. This is what I've been waiting for.
>>
I have to post this because of how he first describes the movie, it is pretty acurate.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8LxDmtCQ0g
>>
>>47851134
A idiot fairy with big gozongas?
>>
>>47851156
Isn't that what most of us have been waiting our entire lives for?
>>
File: patchy fingerspin.gif (381 KB, 448x448) Image search: [Google]
patchy fingerspin.gif
381 KB, 448x448
>>47851156
Among other things.
>>
>>47851143
>Yet another stage in Hollywood's quest to make me sexually attracted to rabbits.

That sums up Zootopia pretty nicely.
>>
>>47851156
>>47851201
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xmKR_DziomM
>>
I'm thinking about starting a Jumpchain as my Fallout 3 character, who happens to be paranoid and extremely unstable.

>Left the Vault, started a quest from a mod that has the Enclave hunt you.
>Paranoid about the Enclave.
>The mod has them invade, then they reappear in the actual game.
>Become extremely paranoid, blow up Raven Rock and help the Brotherhood.
>Mod has them show up again.
>THEY WON'T DIE. POWER ARMOR GUARDS IN EVERY MAJOR CITY.
>Start on a different mod that has aliens invading Earth.
>AAAAAAAAAAAAAH!
>Annihilate Mothership Zeta, staff it with ex-Enclave who hate their previous job.
>West Coast Brotherhood declares war.
>As of New Vegas four years later, running the ESD from Independence Day 2 out of sheer paranoia.
>Hates the Enclave, distrusts the Brotherhood, tries to protect the Earth from hostile aliens before they decide humanity is too dangerous to exist.

Would one of the most paranoid people in existence be a good Jumper?
>>
File: contemplative.png (254 KB, 610x520) Image search: [Google]
contemplative.png
254 KB, 610x520
>>47851013
I asked Elona about it a couple days ago. He said he lost track of Genius several months ago, and that it's up for grabs again.

>>47850787
I'm not sure, but I was told the Homestuck protagonists had a bunch of buffs making them even stronger than a regular god-tier? Also, building on my spirit question from last thread, how good/bad an idea would it be to use Page of Void to assimilate the Watchtowers and the Arcanum as concepts into my identity?

>>47851246
Yep, especially if he caries this over to Disney and Winnie the Pooh.

So he's just super freaked out at this young boy going off to play in the woods with a small bear wearing someone's shirt.
>>
>>47851143
>and Judy and Nick become partners. Sex partners? That's for the viewer to decide. And draw. And send to me.

I laughed right the fuck out loud. It's 2:30 AM where I live, damn you for almost making me wake people up with my doofy guffaws.
>>
>>47851335
You're welcome.
>>
>>47851295
Did Elona post his WIP for Genius anywhere?

>Kid going into the woods with a talking bear.

He's going to get eaten unless someone obliterates that thing, unless it somehow gained sentience. At which point it's getting offered a place in the Multidimensional Defense Force. The kid is too young.

If Disney gives access to Tomorrowland, that's going to be hilarious. The tachyon counter won't bother him at all. He works best in an apocalypse.
>>
>>47851067
It is a good thing I always carry my Super-Ultra Strength Apocalypse Repellent.
>>
File: ayep.jpg (12 KB, 292x165) Image search: [Google]
ayep.jpg
12 KB, 292x165
>>47851397
I...thought he had, this-http://pastebin.com/gqn1SWDP-was the link to the latest WIP I remember he made but now it seems to have been removed.

>He's going to get eaten

Or kicked to death if he gets too close to that kangaroo family. Or that loner donkey.
>>
>>47851522
Fuck. I haven't been in these threads for a long time and was going to pick it up.

>Kangaroo family.
We call those "Mutants." If they're hostile, they get beaten to death. If they're friendly, they carry stuff and act as bullet shields.

>Loner donkey.
A malfunctioning robot. One of its parts keeps falling off.

>Heffalumps and Woozles.
Batten down the fucking hatches.
>>
File: Hawkmon_l.jpg (93 KB, 550x400) Image search: [Google]
Hawkmon_l.jpg
93 KB, 550x400
>>47851103
69. Touhou Project

- Background: Mage
- Race: Vampire [700 left]
- Touhou Soundtrack [Free]
- Elemental's Secret [Discount Mage] [500 left]
- Border Of Life [Discount Mage] [100 left]
- Spell Cards [Free]
- Secondary Canon [+0]
- Incidental [+100]
- Old-Fashioned Woman of Honor [+100]
- Shinigami's Scythe [0 left]
- Move On?

>"Have at thee, villein!"

>"...really?"

>"If thov wovldst dare tread vpon this soil, there lies navght bvt one covrse before me! Yov who wovldst face me, know that I am-"

>CLONK

>"I swear, these 'complications' get worse every time. Move along, human. Nothing to see here. The poor girl's losing control of her emotions, you see. I dare say something is intervening with her thought process at every possible turn. Why? That's not for me to know."

>"...um."

New slot 8?
>>
>>47851604
If it's any consolation, from what I remember he hadn't gone much further than perk/background/drawback names. Nothing was really fluffed out at the time.
>>
>>47851677
Worm.
>>
>>47851520
Would that keep Scion out of your starting location during his rampage?
>>
Rolled 2 (1d8)

>>47851730
>1. Devil Survivor 1
>2. Zootopia
>3. Santa
>4. West Wing
>5. Archer
>6. Macross
>7. Mage: The Awakening
>8. Worm
>>
>>47851695
>Contribute a lot to Genius in the threads, excited to see it finished.
>Include some stuff from a past WoD campaign.
>Reconnect with the guy who ran the campaign, start playing it again.
>He admits that he is a sociopath and is trying to manipulate me.
>After a few weeks of him visibly making things up and screwing with me, stop talking with him entirely.
>Don't find another campaign.

Then the legacy of that game is put to rest.
>>
Any news on the Arcanum jump? I'm really looking forward to it.
>>
File: LivingLalaisalwaywatchingyou.png (202 KB, 801x450) Image search: [Google]
LivingLalaisalwaywatchingyou.png
202 KB, 801x450
>>
>>47852040
What program are you using to do these?
>>
File: a classic image.gif (324 KB, 800x544) Image search: [Google]
a classic image.gif
324 KB, 800x544
Alright, just wanted to have you guys share your thoughts on some build concepts.

>The Great White Whale - a sperm whale gets tapped as a Jumper. Bad Things happen.

>Future Child - In some timeline, 2d8 get rolled. First, the mother and second, the father. The result is a Fire Emblem: Awakening character who takes after their parents on this trip - whoever those are.

>Not-So-Madboy: Jump-chan goes to a Girl Genius Spark, kidnaps him, and cuts him off from the Madness Place. Now he wants it BACK. If he has to learn SANE science to get his MAD science back? So be it.

>White Eyes: Jumpchan decides to take pity on a slave-branch Hyuuga.

>Woof: A puppy from Nintendogs gets adopted. Repeatedly.

>Water, Earth, Fire, Air: Long ago, this young Bender lived in peace and harmony. But everything changed when a Spirit had them kidnapped. Only the Avatar, master of all four elements, could save them. But when they needed him most, he was too busy saving the rest of the world.

>Time To Say Goodbye: A student Huntsman/Huntress gets separated from his/her team. By a lot.
>>
>>47849797
Hey digger questions
1.does the tri-memory driver require three people or just one?
2. If you know of the core metals from the jumper metal list and can make core metals does that mean you can replicate them?
>>
File: Drawmelikeoneofyourmortalgirls.jpg (427 KB, 917x870) Image search: [Google]
Drawmelikeoneofyourmortalgirls.jpg
427 KB, 917x870
>>47852057
Photoshop 7
>>
>>47852126
Not digger but:
1. It says right there in the text: The Tri-Memory is a bit different, working off of Gaia Memories and allowing for a single person to transform with capabilities from all 3!

Please just read before spamming him with questions.

2. I'd assume so. You could make custom ones or you could try to replicate them exactly if you have all the ingredients and know how to do the ritual.
>>
>>47852093
I can't decide whether the puppy or the whale is the better idea.

Tentatively setting whale as my 2nd preference
>>
File: Eventheoncedeadcansuffer.jpg (281 KB, 499x423) Image search: [Google]
Eventheoncedeadcansuffer.jpg
281 KB, 499x423
>>
So assuming in Soma you don't take that glitching out in close proximity of proxies drawback, can you possibly disable them using environment and/or tons of martial arts?

Any tips on surviving Soma?

Can someone explain hidden ending of Darkest Dungeon? Like, does it mean you and your companions constantly get reincarnated until the Thing awakens again and you finally injure it for real?

Do two of your adventurers have to die to the Heart of Darkness boss? I mean, assuming jumpchan prowess and foreknowledge can't you save em somehow?

How bad is Blacksmith drawback, and does Abbey drawback make it useless or just way less "slots" to help your adventurers?

The drawbacks that say that for example Warrens and Weald are stronger, how much stronger?

Are there still three versions of bosses or you just fit them once?
>>
File: lalachibialive.jpg (337 KB, 845x946) Image search: [Google]
lalachibialive.jpg
337 KB, 845x946
>>
Is Jump Chan a Yandere?
>>
File: Its5AMwhatamIdoing.jpg (322 KB, 834x958) Image search: [Google]
Its5AMwhatamIdoing.jpg
322 KB, 834x958
>>
>>47851738
>reads perk
Looks like the answer would be "yes, unless Scion has a personal beef with you".

So don't piss him off enough that he guns for you specifically and your chosen little patch of land should survive intact even if you accidentally'd the canon and Scion decides to glass the planet.
>>
>>47852093
Woof or Time To Say Goodbye.

>>47852197
The whale could end up a very short chain, though, if none of the locations include oceans or at least rivers.

Obligatory Hitch-Hikers reference: Oh no, not again.
>>
Dead Rising gauntlet.

Am I reading vehicle lots perk right? You can literally swap a vehicle for any vehicle in your warehouse of similar size?

That is so abusable.

Time to take drawbacks, wreck shit
>>
>>47852495
That was the bowl of flowers.
>>
>>47849532
>Akitsu, Yashima, Kochou
>Anon has the same Sekirei as me
This must be the work of Decade

>>47849594
As Anon said, Madness is a bitch.

>>47849767
LOVE AND JUSTICE!
Also of Redemption, and punching things in the face.

>>47849826
>Stupid Ideas
Oh come on, that's EVERY jumper.

>>47851246
Do eeet.

>>47851143
>A review guy with a gimmick, who's actually funny
Huh, there we go

>>47851748
Speak of the Devil, and a Dullahan will become an animal?
I lost that metaphor.
>>
File: #JustDivineThings.jpg (39 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
#JustDivineThings.jpg
39 KB, 1280x720
>>47849767
Physical/Spiritual/Mental Journeys and Wanderers and their Companions
Basically the love child of Exalted's Mercury and the Guy on the Fool Tarot Card.
>>
>>47849767
Time,war,art,fashion,self improvement and after my most recent arc family.
>>
>>47852501
DOH! At least I got the right scene, I guess. Poor bowl. Poor whale.
>>
File: image.jpg (636 KB, 800x1180) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
636 KB, 800x1180
Remember.

You need hard mode completion of LoT, otherwise worshipping one of gods more than other by cultist chan might cause changes.

Like with Tzeentch
>>
File: image.jpg (328 KB, 800x1016) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
328 KB, 800x1016
>>47852637
Or Khorne
>>
File: image.jpg (278 KB, 800x1298) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
278 KB, 800x1298
>>47852649
Or Nurgle
>>
File: image.jpg (376 KB, 800x1138) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
376 KB, 800x1138
>>47852660
Or Slaneesh.

That's like new level of heresy here
>>
>>47852637
If you don't complete hard mode Cultist Chan is an irredeemable failure in every respect who cannot even kill a sickly kitten without a great deal of luck.
>>
>>47852677
Wait.

If you don't complete hard mode, she dies. Because hard mode is keeping her alive.

So you can't even have her unless you keep her alive. And then she just gets all blessings
>>
>>47852700
Hard mode is an optional thing and ends your chain if you fail, if you don't take the hard mode she stays what she was up to that point.
>>
>>47852336
>tips on surviving SOMA

Um. If you search the archives, that question has been answered before. Otherwise I'd suggest some way of obtaining and memorising the wikia / strategy guides to the game, along with honing your survival skills.

Personally I didn't jump it, because living through (let alone failing to live through) a horror move come to life really isn't my thing, but if I had? I would have taken the "How Did I - Where Did I Get A Flashlight" perk, since at the time the jump came out, the only items I regularly used from the Warehouse were a Power Ring and a Super Suit (nowadays I also use a magitech ACU, which would be even more of a roflstomp).

On the other tentacle, I think I remember reading that somebody rolled for it and got their toothbrush...

Then I would've just taken Incompatibility and A Mile In His Shoes, because hey, Power Ring or Super Suit.
>>
So jade cocoon question. If you cant use any of the stuff on sapient creatures to carry people around in jump(even though you totally can in the game, it is a major plot point even) what counts for all the options in this jump for minions? I have minions from all kinds of jumps that are sapient but not companions why can ai not purify or merge them? Almost all of the perks in this jump are completely useless outside of this jump as is if you try and say nothing sapient at all.
>>
>>47852871
Damn you salty.
>>
>>47852877
Not even salty I just cannot understand the point behind filling a jump with worthless perks.
>>
>>47852496
Even if it is there are plenty of perks to get items straight from the warehouse. Swapping a vehicle the size of another vehicle you have with you is very fair.
>>
>>47852885
Only you seem to be so bothered by this point, everyone else seems completely fine. So you salty bro.
>>
>>47852885
Reading through the jump the only perks with the "non-sapient" requirement are Minion Merger and Poacher, and both of those are pretty strong despite that restriction.

And some of the other perks are pretty damn strong. Talisman of Sealing? Blocking even a god if you can get them while their helpless? Given the number of Sealed Evil Monsters in various fantasy settings i think that'd be rather useful.
The Act of Gehenna? Sure, you need to sacrifice a life, but a lot of jumpers do that for less savory reasons anyway.

As for what you get out of the rest? Minions. Jade Cocoon is not that different from pokemon.
It's a second batch of not-pokemon that doesn't require companion slots, and most of the non-shaman perks are geared to dealing with them.
I'd hardly call that worthless.

So you can't effortlessly mind control people or fuse them together. I'd have to agree with >>47852938 here.
>>
>>47852938
And you who is replying and trying to start shit. I just want to know why, when in setting these powers would work on people, we cannot use them in jump nor can we use them on our existing minions.

This jump has literally nothing of use except some pretty silk because for some reason the arbitrary rule of no sapients is slapped on. I dont mean for the silk farm either because that makes sense I mean all the other crap.
>>
>>47852963
Last thread someone claiming to be the maker came in and said no sapients for anything anon.
>>
>>47852986
Huh. Okay, that's different then. I can understand it for all the perks that deal with monsters, but for the rest that makes little sense.

What use is being able to seal a god when he has to be non-sapient.
Are there even non-sapient gods?
I mean it'd probably still be somewhat useful for sealing various corrupting forces or something, but that is a rather harsh drop in power from what's written in the jump.

Most of the Shaman perks explicitly mention humans, so that ruling doesn't even make any sense for them.
>>
>>47853021
Anon is vastly exaggerating in his saltiness.
>>
File: 3993150-8375519836-prime.jpg (131 KB, 364x576) Image search: [Google]
3993150-8375519836-prime.jpg
131 KB, 364x576
Does anyone know anything about Transformers?

Namely the prime timeline. Is Megatron Carl Marx? Did Optimus basically give a peaceful solution to the change in the caste system the Decepticons wanted anyway? If that's the case why do the so clearly corrupt administration of the Decepticons garner so much loyalty from the mooks? And how many young men do you think Arcee has turned robosexual?
>>
File: sheepnado.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
sheepnado.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1080
>>47849767
Change.
>>
File: 1365652693869.jpg (776 KB, 1295x1800) Image search: [Google]
1365652693869.jpg
776 KB, 1295x1800
>>47849767
Magic.
>>
>>47853042
Okay, i just looked it up myself.
The only thing the last thread talked about is purification.
Which, given that it tames what it purifies, would turn any sapient into a slave.
I don't see a problem with that being restricted to non-sapients.

>>47852986
You either fail at reading comprehension or you're just trying to start shit.
I'd suggest you get your mind control perks somewhere else. It's not like they're rare.
Also >>47852877
>>
CleanupAnon here, just gonna answer some more stuff about my sburb jump.

>>47850358
>>47850402
First off, this guy is guy is right. Like, ALL of the correct.

>>47850787
Second. Yes, both of these are things that happen.

Do remember through, that it is noted that John has a pretty powerful class and that the Battlefield is a tiny, tiny planet.

And Dave didn't really 'chill' there, he died when it formed, then got out before he resurrected. Also note that the Green Sun doesn't act like actual stars. It's mostly just a ball of green fire that act as a battery for First Guardians, as far as I can tell. Going by the non-God Tiers (and all their stuff) also being able to survive right in front of it, it isn't actually giving off anywhere /near/ the heat of a normal star.
>>
Does anyone know if Harry Potter magic is internal or external?
I want to know if i can cut assholes of with the Sever Force power from Clone Wars.
>>
File: jade cocoon jumpchain v1.2.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
jade cocoon jumpchain v1.2.pdf
1 B, 486x500
>>47852986
Only things that require non-sapience are Poacher, Minion Merger, and Purification. The first two are listed in the jump, while the second was missing it as an oversight. None of those were ever used on humans.

Here's a corrected version of the jump, which also includes clarification about how to undo Talisman of Sealing from the threads when it first came out.
>>
>>47853142
They never say either way, but fanon is that it's Internal.
>>
>>47853139
Question: Suppose I'm a god tier Mage of Time with Weird Time Shit and Trollian. I enter a jump for a universe that has other jumps in it, that include drawbacks making my previous jumps canon (ie I jump Vampire the Requiem and later Changeling the Dreaming.)

What happens if I notice myself logged on twenty years in the future and message myself asking for tips about the jumps I did before coming back to that universe? What if in some of those jumps I lose access to all my powers through taking drawbacks?
>>
>>47853155
Hey since your here I would like to ask a couple questions please.

1. What is good about this silk does it have any special properties?

2. Does The silk farm allow us to get unlimited silk for other projects?

3. Is it magical in any way?
>>
>>47853195
1). It is extremely beautiful. Like, Helen of Troy launch a thousand ships beautiful. There's nothing else special beyond that though. You might be able to use it as a special component in magic that already uses rare substances to fuel spells, in the same way DnD magic uses otherwise mundane bat guano to cast fireball.

2) You can store arbitrarily many monsters in the silk farm, then pull them all out in a single jump to spin them all into silk. The silk farm won't store the silk itself, you need the warehouse for that.

3) No.
>>
>>47853142
Heavily implied to be internal.

Rowling's said being a wizard is genetic for one thing and there's a few bits about it literally being in people's blood.
>>
>>47853183
Your future self hopefully doesn't give any outright 'spoilers' that would change what they know will happen to you/them, because that'd cause a paradox. And causing a paradox like that dooms your timeline, so dangerous business.

But thanks to Weird Time Shit, they'd know exactly how to skirt the line and probably be able to give hints?

Also, hope you get along better with yourself than Karkat does.
>>
>>47853265
What happens if one of my companions is the time player instead of me? If they doom the timeline, does my chain end or does it just kill them?

Also, do things in my sylladex carry over between jumps, or do I have to empty it all into the warehouse before the 10 years are up?
>>
>>47853247
Sweet I can work with this I guess.
>>
Kingdom Hearts build.
http://pastebin.com/imhxhJYe
>>
>>47853262
That's not exactly conclusive. Fairy Tail magic is genetic too iirc, and mages even have an internal battery of Magic Power, but it gets replenished from outside Ethernano so it's still external.

Oh well. I think i'll go with the more restrictive interpretation (internal) anyway to not make it too easy.

No matter how funny it would be to seal the magic of any Death Eaters i meet.
Or anyone that annoys me.
Or anyone who'd have an amusing reaction.
>>
>>47853303
Hm... I hadn't considered that before. Funny how no one has asked about that yet. It depends on whether you're always considered the Alpha timeline, or you follow a specific timeline that may be Doomed.

Hm. I'm not going to put a ruling about that in the jump. Since both are valid, in my opinion. But for the purposes of your question, if you aren't the Time Player and you're not using Sburb time travel otherwise, you count as always being in the Alpha timeline. Which means that, yes, your companion /can/ in fact Doom the timeline without ending your chain.

They'll die from it through. And because they aren't the Alpha version that's your companion anymore, that's Perma-Death, no companion revive.

So, it's not like that can be done for just anything.

As for your Sylladex, it'll carry over.
>>
File: image.png (683 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.png
683 KB, 1920x1080
>>47852649
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!
>>
>>47853358
So, to be clear, if my Time player companion dooms the timeline, there are two versions of them: alpha-companion who is just fine and beta-companion who no longer counts as a companion and is doomed to die quickly? I assume that if you resurrect beta-companion, they're still doomed and will just die again?
>>
>>47853387
That is entirely correct, yes.
>>
>>47853396
Perfect. Thanks!
>>
>>47853380

This reminded me of something I was curious about.

If someone takes one of the continuity drawbacks in a non-Vampire the Requiem NWOD jump afterwards , and then takes VTR would the effects of the continuity drawback continue, or would VTR only remain in the same timeline if taken first?

Mostly asking since it seems to be the only NWOD jump without a continuity drawback.
>>
>>47850552
>taking tumblr as fact
trigender voldemort-kin, are we now?
>>
>>47853407
Retain the continuity drawback?
>>
>>47853343
1. Take biokinetic from worm.
2. Do an Amon from LoK impression.
3. Succeed in don't say the name drawback.
>>
>>47853058
Yeah, Prime Megaton is basiaclly Karl Marx if Karl Marx eventually became Stallin.
>>
>>47853407
It was the first nWoD jump. That's why it doesn't have a coninutity drawback. As of right now, just think of VtR as seperate timeline. Instead of one continuous with Mage & Changeling.
>>
>>47853476
You could always just slap one in if you have a mind to.

Can't imagine it would take very long.
>>
File: jameskirk.jpg (24 KB, 350x250) Image search: [Google]
jameskirk.jpg
24 KB, 350x250
>>47850614
>Do you KNOW how those things reproduce?!

Yes.

Intimately.
>>
File: CZS8nsvWIAAD5rY.png (434 KB, 600x561) Image search: [Google]
CZS8nsvWIAAD5rY.png
434 KB, 600x561
>>47853452
All communists eventually become Stalin anon
>>
>>47853501
Sure but I'm lazy.
>>
>>47853501
>Getting Many to change even the most minor thing without a thread long argument with everyone against him.
Ha. You're a funny guy.
>>
File: Chara.jpg (84 KB, 406x600) Image search: [Google]
Chara.jpg
84 KB, 406x600
Right. I can't sleep due to Insomnia, and I'm bored as fuck. Time for SECUNDO. Yes, time for a random toss from an anon.
Remember the rules, first come first served, I don't "hold" suggestions, and I reserve the right to refuse a jump because I dislike it, or just because I don't wanna. And, obviously, Secundo can't repeat jumps he's already done
>>
>>47853584
Penny Dreadful
>>
>>47853527

That's not true.

Some get killed by Stalin's paranoia before they can become Stalin.
>>
>>47852900
*whispers* it's a dead rising gauntlet. With all the bullshit you can have in warehouse... Yh

>>47852774
Now, is the item one from your Warehouse that you most commonly used in last jump or ever?
>>
Imma try making a jump. A little one. Probly won't release it if I feel it's shit.
>>
>>47853692
Okay?

What is are you thinking of making?
>>
>>47853692
Don't give in so easily just find a partner to help with the stuff you feel is shit and soldier through we always need more jumpmakers and you can do it anon. Jumpchan needs you
>>
File: Overmind.jpg (70 KB, 1024x819) Image search: [Google]
Overmind.jpg
70 KB, 1024x819
>>47853602
For You

Penny Dreadful-And so we Leave
0/1500
itch, rolled for 32
Free Cut-Wife
Discount Blood Glyph-We Have Blood to Spare
Discount Back Hand of God
Vampire
Gentleman Adventurer
Surgeon
Drop-in Home
Wardrobe

Consumption+300-Sickness is Our Nature, One more is harmless
Secret+200

>The Zerg are Gone, yet....the Song Remains
S o
>We remain our own Swarm, and We shall Spread, and Consume
T l d
>This world is Familiar to Us. But why? Is it the Vampiric Beasts, or the setting? Doesn't matter.
M I S P
>The magic is useful to Our Purposes, but the Devil is not. Any servant it sends will be destroyed.
MAKE THE NOISE STOP
>>
>>47853692
Good luck, Anon. Starting small is probably smart. Its what i did.
>>
>>47853387
>>47853396

I am confused.

So are they still your companion? Is the future one the one that will die? What does dooming timeline mean? I didn't get that far in Homestuck
>>
>>47853709
What is wrong justice? The minions of evil are simply your own minions before you assume control.
>>
>>47853731
Honestly? I have no fucking idea where that came from. I originally intended to just do the Greentext bit, but it seemed lacking once I typed it out.
The spoilers just came to me.
>>
>>47853155
Question about requiem of souls. If I take it and the perk from musician that makes your music literally the best ever would I be able to walk around just cocooning monsters without a fight?
>>
File: Dead by daylight.jpg (39 KB, 420x215) Image search: [Google]
Dead by daylight.jpg
39 KB, 420x215
>>47853702
>>47853708
>>47853721
If it's shit I probly won't post it here, but I think it's fine to say wat it is.
>>
>>47853770
Eh, isn't that kind of early? Surely the game has more updates in the future.
>>
>>47853807
Dats why its practice.
>>
File: Aku.png (43 KB, 403x403) Image search: [Google]
Aku.png
43 KB, 403x403
>>47853709
Next Toss
>>
>>47850403
He's a zombie, he had one at some point.
>>
>>47853763
The ones from Jade Cocoon itself are weak enough that it would work. Against stronger monsters it would just significantly decrease the amount of damage you'd have to do before they were vulnerable.

Remember that perk only works if you don't intend to gain anything out of your music, so you have to genuinely want to grant the monster a sense of peace instead of just wanting to make it into a slave.
>>
>>47853831

Terminator
>>
>>47853834
Eh I wanted to make silk out of them but ok then. Thanks!
>>
>>47853831
Darksiders.
>>
>>47850568
Yeah, I heard trolls were a single hermaphroditic sex and gender was entirely an identity thing for them.

It's why I refuse to go anywhere NEAR that race choice in Sburb. I don't want a weird alien dick. I mean, I'm already TECHNICALLY a sequential hermaphrodite, but that's different.
>>
>>47853858
Jumper, do you have no way of manipulating bodies of others? I mean, you can take away parts of a gender you don't wanna and teach them humman sex
>>
>>47853879
I'd still have a background where I possessed, and initially would possess in the jump no matter for how short a time, an alien penis.
>>
File: 9KqUBGn.png (234 KB, 653x546) Image search: [Google]
9KqUBGn.png
234 KB, 653x546
>>47853858
That's technically true, but they still have male and female bodies, as in the girls have tits. Futanari shit is just porn artists' headcanons. Two women or two men can have children because they reproduce through pic related.
>>
>>47853903
I dunno anon, if they're hermaphroditic there's no reason to assume they don't have both of whatever counts as genitals to trolls. Something has to produce these buckets of cum.
>>
>>47850423
>King of the Monsters
Aw hell yes. I was about to start working on it if nobody else was going to.
>>
>>47853922
There's also no reason to assume they would have both, because as long as you have one part that can excrete genetic material you don't need the other kind of part. And again they conform to human body types otherwise, like the girls having breasts even though they can't produce milk.
>>
>>47853726
I will attempt to explain then...

The one from the present is still your companion. The one from the future isn't your companion anymore, because your present companion won't become them. The future one changed the timeline, so their very existance is a paradox.

The future one dies, yes. Paradox Space/causality/the universe will ensure it.

Dooming a timeline... Basically, Sburb/Homestuck has one timeline that is the 'Alpha' timeline. This is the 'real' one, the 'proper' timeline.

If something goes wrong, for example, in this case a Time Player goes back in time to change something... The timelines split. Now there's the 'original' one, where they're missing a Time Player. And the 'new' one, where there's an extra Time Player that went back in time to fix things.

Only one of these two timelines can be the correct, 'Alpha' one. The other one is impossible and thus simply an offshoot, and because of that it is Doomed. A doomed timeline is erased completely after a while, with everything in it.

In this case, a Time Player appeared in the present, so the one where a Time Player did not appear in the present to help out cannot be the Alpha timeline.

So, the timeline where the future companion came from is erased.

The problem then comes from the fact that there's an extra Time Player in the main Alpha timeline. Because this Time Player is from a Doomed timeline, they are Doomed too. Unlike the timeline, they can't simply be erased. Instead, they are fated to die. Literally the entire universe will conspire to kill them off.

...Does this clear it up?
>>
>>47851023
Space operas
>>
>>47853846
>>47853709
Terminator-
0/1600
Rolled for Free Choice, The First Terminator
Drop-in
Human, Rolled for 27
Free Smash Those Metal Motherfuckers
Free Most Paranoid Delusions Are Intricate
Discount No Fate But What We Make- We Refuse to be bound by Fate
One Possible Future, From Your Point Of View
It Doesn't Feel Pity, Or Remorse, Or Fear
Of Course; I'm A Terminator
Judgement Day
Discount M-27 Phased Plasma Pulse Rifle

Nothing Dead Will Go+200-Items are useful, but can be abandoned. The Swarm is what matters.
Urinal Terminator+300- We no longer need the "bathroom"
"Wash Day Tomorrow? Nothing Clean, Right?"+100

>Home? No, not Home, but similar. Just as Disgusting
>>
>>47852374
If you want her to be.
>>
>>47853922
Doesn't mean their weird alien genitals have to resemble dicks. It makes just as much sense for them to only have structures resembling vaginas, and to excrete sexual fluids like earthworms. They could also be sequential hermaphrodites like >>47853951 suggests.
>>
>>47853976
DxD. I wanna see secundo get waifued by issei.
>>
>>47852877
To be fair, it's pretty stupid to restrict a perk below what it can do in canon.
>>
>>47854010
Issei doesn't Waifu Males. Also I'm pretty sure Secundo is on the first steps to being an Eldritch Abomination.
But sure, DxD
>>
>>47852374
If you haul around a harem drawback and harem perk for long enough, she becomes one.
>>
>>47853952
So as long as one of my companions was a time player. Assuming they are ready to cease existence to help me, I can count on future versions of my companion to give tips or warnings, while in that case the current companion stays alive because there was no need for a sacrifice...

Hmm. Morality
>>
>>47853951
>>47854009
All of that is just WAY too much fanwank for me to be able to tolerate or be comfortable doing, sorry. I'm not going with anything that's not a sure bet and canonical.
>>
>>47853952
So how would that interact with Veridicality, where the entire universe conspires to save them?
>>
>>47849767
God of Freedom, Change, Chaos, Willpower, and divine patron of the foolhardy.
>>
>>47854152
... Tzeentch?
>>
File: Ancient Angel.png (934 KB, 869x609) Image search: [Google]
Ancient Angel.png
934 KB, 869x609
>>47854010
>>47853976
Highschool DxD- Ah yes, Mocking Our Loss. But we are over it now.
0/1000
Rolled for Holy Sword Project Dropout
Rolled for 15
Free Sword Arm- A Blade? We have not used a Blade in some time
Free Corrupted Aura
Free Familiar
Free Purge the Heretic
Bishop
Free Mana
Discount Healing Magic
Discount Destruction Magic
Discount Sacred Gear - Forbidden Balor View
Quick Strides

No fluff this time. I know too little about DxD
>>
File: wombo combo.jpg (319 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
wombo combo.jpg
319 KB, 1280x720
>>47849308
Cadwgan was there at the beginning, my first companion in a strange world. My first conspirator as we lived life dangerously and wildly. He was there when all the others were lost, the first to share minds. We've walked side by side in the face of the unknown, chins up and ready.

Even within our hivemind the connection is particularly strong. We are forged in hardship and in kindness. A bolt of blue and red across the worlds. A firestorm.
>>
>>47854087
Yup, morality concerns. Also, two more logical limits on that.

They have to decide to go back on their own, because your future version ordering/forcing them to do that specifically might count as you 'using' timetravel. You could give them standing orders to do so when it'd be useful, which I suppose would work. But that's still their judgement then.

And it won't help you if you die. Because there's no possible timeline in which you are dead and your companion can go back to save you, since Jumpchan will whisk you back home immediately along with your companion.

But effectively, as long as you have a companion that's willing give up their life and place at your side to help you out once, you could count on them to give tips/warnings/aid from the future.

...That seems like it'd require a /lot/ of loyalty/brainwashing through. And disregard for your companion.

>>47854127
Hm. Where's that from?
>>
>>47853262
So would the Cure you can get in X-Men Movies work on HP Wizards?
>>
>>47853139
Wait, how tiny? I thought that was just Hussie having inconsistent art. Isn't Sburb about on par with Problem Sleuth in terms of power?
>>
>>47849767
Chaos.
>>
>>47854163
Yes.
No.
Maybe I am.
Or maybe not.
Maybe it doesn't matter at all.
Or maybe it's the most important question you'll never know.
>>
>>47854210
Chrono Trigger. It protects you against accidentally paradoxing the universe out of existence, and the only way to paradox yourself out of existence is making it impossible to exist, like blowing up Earth or killing your grandpa.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 89

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.