[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/40krpg/ 40K Roleplay General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 25
File: catholicspacenazis.jpg (44 KB, 383x498) Image search: [Google]
catholicspacenazis.jpg
44 KB, 383x498
For all your questions on Dark Heresy (1st and 2nd Editions), Rogue Trader, Deathwatch, Black Crusade, and Only War.
Not the wargame. Not Chapter Master. Or Space Hulk.

Book Repositories (If you're planning to download any Rogue Trader materials, read the .txt file in the RT directory)
https://mega.nz/#F!Pl0UgbJa!vDtTXMKnvZ26fUbuw4X9tg

There is a new Homebrew Megafolder option in above MEGA directory containing several things formerly listed individually on this post.

40K RPG tools, a site that contains stats or references for almost all weapons, armor and NPCs/adversaries. Not updated past DH2 core.
http://www.40krpgtools.com/

40k RPG Combined Armory (v6.45.160417), containing every piece of gear in all five lines. Now containing some of the DH2 content up to the first supplement.
http://www.mediafire.com/folder/i3akv9qx9q05z

Fear and Loathing (Ver 1.5.2) and The Fringe is Yours (Ver 1.6.0), /tg/ made Rogue Trader homebrew supplements for playable xenos, Knights, Horus Heresy gear, and other things. Now found in the Homebrew Megafolder.

Additional Resources:
Now found in the Homebrew Megafolder.

Old Thread: >>47745953
>>
>>47834509
>using the wrong OP pic
One job, OP, one job.
>>
>>47834648
You need to decide on whether you want a new thread sooner or whether you want a repeat pic, because you can't have both. The current OP pic IS 40KRP related, so get off my lawn you lousy kids.
>>
>>47834717
I'm not the anon who asked for a new thread.
>>
>>47834726
Then just take the "you" as meaning "you all", I guess. Whatever makes people happy.
>>
File: 67250675.jpg (95 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
67250675.jpg
95 KB, 500x281
>>47834760
>>
>>47834664
That really depends on what you're trying to do with the character.

As for cybernetics, utility mech is good, though you could get a good-quality MIU.
>>
>>47834866
>though you could get a good-quality MIU.
What can MIU do that Interface Port can't?
>>
>>47834887
>Interface Port
>Common Lore, Inquiry, Tech-Use

>Good-Quality MIU
>Tech-Use, Operate, Logic, Inquiry, and Ballistic Skill tests
>>
>>47834904
That was actually a fluff question rather than a crunch one. MIU and IPort do pretty much the same thing, why are they separated into two things then? And before you say it - as far as I know MIU is not wireless, so that's not applicable.

Actual crunch question - would benefits from MIU and IPort stack, if both are used at the same time?
>>
>>47834866
I was thinking of the Calculus Logi Upgrade with Infused Knowledge. Basically Rank 2 for every single Scholastic Lore test seems dope.

But basically I want to make someone that can still shoot at things effectively, while functioning primarily as the all-round hacker, safe-cracker and handyman.

I guess there's no choice that would give me Ballistic Skill, Knowledge, Tech, Intelligence and Finess?
>>
>>47835162
You don't need that many advances in BS, you just need to remember to aim and remember other test modifiers like range.
>>
>>47835162
>I was thinking of the Calculus Logi Upgrade with Infused Knowledge
Easier to take scribe tines on one or both arms, no? Works on all lores, too.
>>
>>47835264
>Works on all lores, too.
Yes, but I'd argue that it does not apply to all situations. How would having pens for hands help you when you try to dig something out of your memory, and not some planetary archive?

Besides, Caluclus Logi helps with Logic, and Infused Knowledge helps you save XP, by getting all non-Forbidden Lores, so that you can spend on what you're actually interested in/what's constantly useful. So you've got those times when GM puts some obscure lore test to use for the first time to never use it again covered. And +1 DoS may be not as good as +10 bonus to roll, but is not exactly useless either
>>
>>47835162
You can forget Finesse unless you go with an assassin or desperado. And you don't even need a good BS, just get a sniper and slap on some mod or a spray weapon
>>
>>47835310
Or use grenades.
>>
>>47835303
>sensitive tools ideal for manipulating parchment, autoscribing, dataslate tuning, and other efforts to record and preserve information
Not just pens. If it were, the bonus would be more limited in use - like the Memorance Implant.

>It provides a +10 bonus to Trade (Loremancer) tests or other tests in social situations where the recorded information provides leverage or value.
>>
>>47835450
>Not just pens. If it were, the bonus would be more limited in use - like the Memorance Implant.

Yes, I know, thank you. <_<
My point still stands - that set of tools does not seem like it would be universal. Personally, it feels like the absence of resriction is more due to a writing/design oversight than anything else.
>>
Since mechadendrites have the clause stating that they're of Good quality unless otherwise noted, does that mean that they grant +5 WS when used as a melee weapon?
>>
>>47835626
No, because they are not actually weapons.
>>
>>47835482
><_<
Break the habit of retorting like a lil bitch, mate.

Anyway, they're tools for efficiently inspecting, copying, and taking notes. At the very least, you can always take notes.
>>
>>47835672
>Break the habit of retorting like a lil bitch, mate.

Why the hostility?
I'm just too lazy to look for a reaction image.

>Anyway, they're tools for efficiently inspecting, copying, and taking notes. At the very least, you can always take notes.

Well, when/if you have notes/dataslate on hand I'd personally allow that. But not on their own.

>No, because they are not actually weapons.

Those that can be used as weapons grant it though.
>>
>>47835701
>Why the hostility?
No hostility, just being frank. You'll manage it eventually.

>Well, when/if you have notes/dataslate on hand
Write them.
>>
>>47835732
>No hostility, just being frank. You'll manage it eventually.

I think the problem is not on my side here.

>Write them.

Yes, that's what I'm saying. <_<

I'm also saying that they can be lost, taken away or destroyed so that they wouldn't get into wrong hands. Not to mention written in the first place.
>>
What's the best entry-level 40k RPG and why?

Want to try and get a few people unfamiliar with either RPG's or 40k into it.
>>
>>47836015
Only War because you don't need to know much about the setting to die for the emperor.
>>
>>47836015
Dark Heresy or Rogue Trader.

Dark Heresy because it captures the feel of the setting the best in my opinion while not having many complicated mechanics.

Rogue Trader because it's the least grimdark, so it's the most fitting for normies.
>>
>>47836015
I'd say Only War, though that's the only one I've played so far, it puts you in the shoes of an Imperial Guardsman and allows one to learn about the universe in-universe.

>>47836041
This too. You are given your standard equipment, then told to go die for the emperor. Plus, the book has some nice bits of lore in it as well.
>>
>>47835922
>I think the problem is not on my side here.
Denial is a stage.

>Yes, that's what I'm saying.
If it were, we wouldn't be at this point. You seem to be talking about pre-written notes.
>>
>>47836133
>Denial is a stage.
Right back at you.^^

>If it were, we wouldn't be at this point. You seem to be talking about pre-written notes.
Well, yes. The only way I can see how tithes can help with remembering some information that you already know, it's when they do that by picking it out from your assorted notes.
If you did not make them or do not have them, they can't do that. So when Lore skills are made when you try to recall some usefull info instead of ddigging through some existing source of information, tithes should not apply. Is what I'm saying.
>>
>>47836043
>>47836058
>>47836041
Cheers, will probably go with Only War, seems like a much better real world/40k link than Rogue Trader or DH.
>>
>>47836273
One advantage that OW has over all other 40k game lines is regiment creation which is at least half of what makes up a PC. Good for them to come together to make something and learn about the rules at the same time, maybe even make character concepts.
>>
>>47836273
Tell us how it went later.
>>
>>47836198
Have you ever seen someone write, draw, create diagrams, etc as a part of thinking through something?
>>
>>47836411
Yes.

But this seems more like bonus to Logic than Lore.
>>
>>47836470
Perhaps. It's not, though.
>>
>>47836573
How so?
>>
>>47836300
Will do, they're pretty keen on trying it out, so as soon as I get a hang of the rules we'll dive into it.
>>
>>47836825
In chapter 8, page 250, under step four, read the first paragraph thoroughly and inform your players of it.

It is a rule that many do not know exists.
>>
>>47836888
Wait, second paragraph.
>>
>>47834648
It's better than that boring one we used last thread.
>>
There's a great section of the Imperial Munitorum Manual with kit-related offenses and their punishments.

>xxviii. Use of anti-contaminants in production of illicit alcohol
Any soldier caught utilizing his anti-contaminant tablets in the production of illicit alcohol from engine fuel of fyceline blocks shall be forced to drink the entirety of the liquor produced. If he survives, he will be shot.
>>
What is the rank of a Magos that controls several Forgeworlds within a sector?
Just High Magos? Is Fabricator General reserved for the Highlords of Terra?
>>
>>47836888
>>47836904
I've been running this game for 2 years, and I didn't know that rule existed until you mentioned it. Thank you sir/madam
>>
>>47839106
You're the third GM on my list who didn't.
>>
>>47839105
Fabricator General is THE highest rank in the AdMech. He's the guy in charge of Mars. Fabricator Locum is what you're looking for.

"The Fabricator Locum is a title given to a high ranking techpriest within the Martian Mechanicum, who serve as ruling deputy of a Forge World, subordinate to the Fabricator General"- Lexicanum
>>
>>47839174

Then why is the leader of the Mechanicus in the Gothic Sector called Fabricator General?
>>
>>47836888
>>47836904
People don't know this? I've been playing 40k RPG's for more than half a decade and I knew that and everyone I've played with knew that.
>>
>>47839124

Not many people realize it exists because it was introduced in Rogue Trader onward. Most who started with DH1 assumed they knew the rules and never noticed that addition.

>>47839105

Magi can take any title they want. Some do take Fabricator General, but they make sure to append "Of X Turf". Common titles include Fabricator Locum, Magos [Order], Heirophant Technis, Gnostarch, Fabricator Potentate, Vox-Omnis, Revered-Comptroller, Lord of Cohorts, Sovereign-Prelate, Bringer of Perfection, King of all Robots, and other titles.
>>
>>47836888
The spray and pray rule?
>>
>>47839671

Replacing one damage die with the DoS on the ballistic/weapon skill test
>>
>>47839682
Ah yeah, cheers.
>>
>>47839411
Fluff contradiction? Happens all the time
>>
>>47839495
And then there's the Lathe Worlds which is lead by the Lord Dragon, if I recall correctly
>>
>>47840794
Lords, plural.
>>
>>47839495

That doesn't feel right. I will disregard it.
>>
>>47840960
Woops, you're right
>>
>>47841490
Which?
>>
>>47840794
I thought they rule indirectly, taking on a role similar to the Inquisition in a most cases. Haven't read any of DH1e in a while though, so I'm probably wrong.
>>
>>47843301
Correct, the leader is the High Fabricator of the Lathes Castellar, but the Lords Dragon are implied to hold way more power.
>>
File: Coriolan Voidguard.jpg (466 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Coriolan Voidguard.jpg
466 KB, 1920x1080
How does /40krpg/ feel about multiple antagonist factions in the same Only War campaign? Is there a way to pull it off without turning it into a narrative clusterfuck?
>>
>>47840549
>>47839411
Or he's the viceroy of the Fabricator General. His will and reign come manifest somewhere slightly closer than in the Sol System?
>>
are there rules for having a familiar(s) in dark heresy?
>>
>>47844442
>Is there a way to pull it off without turning it into a narrative clusterfuck?
Each faction needs a specific overall objective in the war zone that may or may not intersect with anyone else, and they can fight each other routinely, even with PCs present. An example:
>Imperium: Maintain peace in the Balkan sector and retain control of the elder forge world New Mineris, which can still construct Imperator Titans.
>Black Legion, Fangs of Abbadon Warband: Acquire and corrupt an Imperator Titan to give to Abbadon to secure his blessings and ensure victory in the next Black Crusade.
>WAAAAAGH! Mekrippa: Construct the biggest and baddest Gargant ever, a transforming Gargant/Deff Star the size of a moon, then krump everything in sight
>Craftworld Eldar: Make sure that the Black Legion doesn't get any Imperator Titans, by any means necessary, because if they do the next Black Crusade will take out one of the Craftworlds orbiting the Eye of Terror.
>Imperial Secessionists: The Imperium has abandoned us and/or helped our ancient rival worlds! We must secede and form our own Imperium Secundus! And this will work out better than literally every other time it's been tried!

In this example, most conflicts will be with secessionists and Orks, slowly leading into the reveal of Legion and Eldar troops fighting over an invaluable Imperial resource that can be won or lost depending on the campaign. Narrative focus is achieved and you can vary it up as much as needed.
>>
>>47844997
That example is pretty helpful. I was going to have my guys squaring off against the Tau at first, mainly through proxies like Kroot and secessionists. The introduction of a third party wouldn't happen until a bit further on, and because I think some of my players are fa/tg/uys I'll say no more.

Fighting over a particular resource the planet possesses hadn't actually occurred to me, honestly -- I was more approaching it along the lines of "traitors are bad, xenos are bad, exterminate these xenos-backed traitors for the Emperor because Emperor." The example you gave is good, but a lot of my players came into 40keks through vidya, and a three-way battle over a forge world that produces titans sounds an awful lot like Space Marine.

Does /tg/ have any suggestions for these resources? I have more than a few ideas myself, just figured I'd see if you guys were looking at things from angles I wasn't. Thanks, lads.
>>
If you will not serve on the front page, you will serve in the firing line!
>>
>>47845447
The world could simply be on a strategic Warp route, or there could be a few factors in place that add up to its overall value. In example, the world Ganf Magna in one of the OW books has a plant byproduct that has uses in void sealant, pest control, and cybernetic surgery. In addition, it's on a minor Warp route to a war front with sessionists and links to Calixis' financial hub and core.

Think of what the primary goal of your various factions are, and then give one or two secondaries. Don't be worried about using all of the secondaries, they are there to throw curves at people rather than be an itemized checklist.

Likely things: Shrine of a Saint that if it falls will have vast morale hits. It's strategic position can vary wildly. Space Port or industrial complexes of course. An agriculture pocket on a world, so command has hands tied trying to mitigate collateral damages, otherwise planetary nobles will get uppity. An Inquisitorial research/observation post that no one knows about. Hidden xenos ruins, or a crashed archaeotech space ship.
>>
>>47844599
Inquisitor's Handbook
>>
Are there rules for Necron enemies in any /40krpg/ splats? I've seen a couple of guys talking about people playing them in Rogue Trader but I assume (I almost hope) that's homebrew.
>>
>>47848429
Playing Necrons is homebrew. Necron enemies are statted in Black Crusade Tome of Fate (40kRPG 2e version) and in Deathwatch The Outer Reach (1e version).
>>
>>47848483
Sweet, guy in my Black Crusade group is also a player in the game i need necron stats for and he has tome of fate. Might see if i can borrow if i can't find a decent PDF. Thanks, anon.
>>
>>47848429

One of the basic tactics I use to weed out prospective players in my games is to ask how they feel about homebrew. If the answer is anything but "no homebrew", their character sheet goes straight into the trash.
>>
>>47849245
I feel you, but it depends how you define homebrew. If there's an obvious gap in the rules -- for example, making non-lethal, unarmed hand-to-hand combat more interesting -- I've seen some guys I know come up with interesting mechanics.

Where I would draw the line is . . . well, homebrew for playing Necron Lords.
>>
>>47849590

You know, I thought the same thing. Then I ended up allowing a necron pc after I got drunk one night. Turns out they can be kind of interesting, but you do need a good player behind it.

I can understand if it's an oldcron/newcron argument though.

Then again I've let a player play a slanni so maybe I'm just talking out my ass.
>>
>>47849728

You are the worst kind of person.
>>
>>47849245
>>47849590
The only homebrew I'm comfortable is some of the weapons in the megafolder, and never to start.

But for my transplanted Metallican Gunslinger I've been trying to get just right in 2e, revolvers do eventually fall off, even with specialty ammo. Those bolt revolvers in the megafolder can help mitigate that.
>>
So I'm look at the weapon stats for Only War, and I'm a little confused.
Does the little E next to the d10 you roll for damage mean anything?
>>
>>47851793
It's an energy weapon. Think it's mostly for sick crit descriptions.
>>
>>47851793
That means it's doing Energy damage. Damage types are mostly just for determining which critical hit table you use.
>>
>>47851814
>>47851815
ah
so a weapon like a grenade launcher will have some other shit next to it
cool, thanks
>>
>>47851819
Funny you should mention, but a weapon like a grenade launcher won't have a damage die next to it normally because the dice and damage will vary depending on the nature of the grenades you're loading it with.

But yeah you get the gist. I get the idea that when FFG was coming up with the system, they kind of wanted to distinguish between the types of damage in more ways than just the crit tables, like having different vulnerabilities and stuff, but no, it just affects how badly you fuck something up when you proc righteous fury.
>>
>>47852089
>I get the idea that when FFG was coming up with the system, they kind of wanted to distinguish between the types of damage in more ways than just the crit tables, like having different vulnerabilities and stuff, but no, it just affects how badly you fuck something up when you proc righteous fury.

FFG did not came up with the system, they took it over from GW's Black Industries. In fact, I think FFG were the ones whi tried to find use for the damage types other than crit tables, if anything.

For example in RT we get armour upgrades that work better against certain damage types, and come creatures (i.e. Avatart) base some of their immunities on the damage type.
>>
>>47836015
Rogue Trader can be sumarized to normies as "think about Star trek, well you are the evil goatee universe enterprise"
>>
>>47852739
Will definitely run a RT campaign after the OW one, seems like fun.
>>
File: three_quarter_masked.png (207 KB, 259x400) Image search: [Google]
three_quarter_masked.png
207 KB, 259x400
Does anyone have pics related? I'm really tempted to get it but it would be my first 40k rpg book. If you have it, what do you think of it?
>>
Is there a preferred enemy to throw a bunch of newbies at?
>>
>>47853876
Necrons.
>>
>>47852272
Hordes take extra damage from Explosive
>>
>>47853876
Only War, RT......?
I generally say Orks, but there is serious variation
>>
>>47853876
Do you want them all to die horribly? Necrons or Orks

Do you want 1 or 2 of them to maybe survive? Cultists/Secessionists/IG, depending on what you're running
>>
>>47852272
>>47854256
My bad then lads, I'm a normie who doesn't play the tabletop and I've not played much RT. I stand corrected. Cheers.
>>
>>47854231
First thing my I had my RT fight when they hit Rank 2 was a Canoptek Tomb Stalker from the Black Crusade book. That was the day that my group realized that retreating was just a valid strategy as shooting their way through everything.
>>
Besides Awareness and Scrutiny, what else can you use Heightened Senses with? Touch could help with bomb defusal, lock picking, and maybe even surgery.
>>
>>47836888
What rule?
>>
>>47856686
That's the entire point of throwing necrons at them early. Show them what kind of universe this is, character death is a thing and retreat a valid option.
It might not be the first enemy you'll want to throw them against though.
>>
>>47857621
That you can exchange a single damage die, for the degrees of success of your attack.
>>
>>47857848
Can you do this if you've only got one damage die? Asking on behalf of my Only War group who aren't packing heavier heat than lasguns and heavy stubbers at the moment.
>>
>>47858232
Oh yes. The phrasing is most likely so that you can't replace ALL the dice from your heavy bolter on full auto fire with that godly test you got.
>>
>>47857821
They were smart and went with a ship cheaper than when they could have afforded and dumped the rest into their Profit Factor and decided to use their starting free acquisitions to kit out the group in power armour and got a hold of the weapons with the highest armour pen they had proficiency for so when it came to personnel scale combat, I had to adjust the difficulty level to match their abilities.

So, when they decided to try to set up shop on a tomb world on one of the handful of systems I had rolled up, they learned the hard way that there was always a bigger fish then them and that they were still mortal.
>>
>>47857848

That seems OP. At least I know another thing to houserule away.
>>
>>47857511
>Besides Awareness and Scrutiny, what else can you use Heightened Senses with? Touch could help with bomb defusal, lock picking, and maybe even surgery.

Per-based Trade skills.
>>
>>47858381
>That seems OP

Wat? I voted for using erratad stats for weapons in DW with my group, and even I think that you're beating players down too much.
>>
>>47858391
Trade (Bird Watching) is a personal favorite of mine.
>>
>>47858423

But that's the point of 40k, that you are insignificant and beaten down. Even something like replacing die takes away too much from the fickle whims of fate, giving an advantage to the players instead.
>>
>>47858480
Let me guess? You hate Fate Points as well, doing your best to burn through any that your players have in the first session?
>>
>>47858430
Personally I prefer Trade (UFO watching).
>>
File: Turtle Cook.jpg (28 KB, 500x456) Image search: [Google]
Turtle Cook.jpg
28 KB, 500x456
>>47858430

Heightened Senses (Touch) with Scholastic Lore (Geology), or Heightened Senses (Taste / Smell) with Trade (Cook)
>>
>>47858515

I don't allow fate points.
>>
>>47858546
What about abilites that require them?
>>
>>47858524
Don't forget Survival and Wrangling so you can track and capturing your own ingredients.
>>
>>47858564

They don't work. Why should fate intervene in your behalf, especially when fate is one quarter of Chaos?

"But the universe is a big place and, whatever happens, you will not be missed."
>>
>>47858608
However, you still allow Wounds.
>>
>>47858629

Yes? It's not like one or two extra wounds will help or anything.
>>
>>47858629
>>47858608
>Doesn't allow players a chance of happiness because muh grimderp
>Still allows them enough wounds to not get 1 shot by a falling acorn.

Step up your game anon
>>
File: Rifle_by_ErickZelaya.jpg (82 KB, 875x289) Image search: [Google]
Rifle_by_ErickZelaya.jpg
82 KB, 875x289
>Game on saturdays died
>Want to run a scifi game
>Thinking of either Halo or Dark Heresy

Still not sure which to do. Had an idea where the party would be sent to investigate some compound from a world newly pulled into the fray that's supposedly making Captain America styled soldiers and the Mechanicus has no idea how they're doing it yet. The planet is also using some non-standard shit for their tithed soldiers, like having light power armor on their men and coilgun based weaponry. Their armor also has some sort of void shielding on it too. Pound per pound, they're able to take on the Astartes and the Mechanicus and Inquisition want to know these secrets. Also if they're possibly using AI.

Problem is that no one has any knowledge of this world other than coordinates of where it was due to a mix up during records storing. Basically the world was assigned a number by the Imperium at the same time another but the other planet's information was the only one saved. Kinda like when 4chan will post the wrong thumbnail for certain posts some times.

Not sure how interesting that sounds, what do you guys think?
>>
>>47858653
All right, now immersion broken.

You obviously did not play the system, not to mention run the system to be what you claim to be.

Wounds matter. As someone who played with a GM who disallowed wounds I can attest to that.
>>
>>47858669
...Wait, Halo has an RPG system?
>>
>>47858709
http://www.mediafire.com/download/i45v121ir273gnj/Halo+Mythic+Preview+23.zip

Was made on /tg/. Based on 40k RPG's. It's way too rules heavy for my liking. The hit table is so detailed and hand to hand will take about 2 hours for a single turn of combat
>>
>>47858667
>>47858699

They get one-shot anyway. I carefully control what gear they are allowed, and when every weapon can one-shot a player, then wounds and toughness are a formality.
>>
>>47858669
That sounds actually rather possible for a world to exist with archaeotech being a thing. From what I recall, taking over by force is actually one of the lesser used techniques used for planet take over with religious subjugation or such used first. A generation or four isn't much to the imperium.
>>
>>47858735
Well, you can't really guarantee a one-shot on every playuer while letting them have wounds, Toughness reduction or even some armour without breaking the setting conventions.

What kind of enemies do you have them facing?
>>
>>47858785

Necrons, Eldar, Tau, Chaos Marines, they all have weapons that will pretty much one-shot players.

I'm running Only War, and I make comrades die the moment they are hit.
>>
>>47858785
Clearly he doesn't even allow his players to have basic flak vests and uses weapons that auto deal max damage and ignore toughness.
>>
File: 1247654635303.jpg (62 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1247654635303.jpg
62 KB, 600x600
>No fate points
>Every gun one shots someone

You sound like the worst GM in the world. You realize that if you make a game where everything is always terrible all the time then you absolutely ruin everything about the game. Players will stop giving a shit and the game will be utterly terrible. There's actually a psychological concept where if everything is always terrible then people just stop caring about everything and become apathetic.

Doing that is entirely against the concept of 40k. 40k isn't grimdark because everything is always bad, it's grimdark because the good days are far and few between and life is generally miserable. That doesn't mean there's no such thing as hope in it. A good 40k story has terribleness with sparced instants of good times. The terribleness is just there way too often. There is however, shrine and paradise world where things don't suck at all. It's not like every planet ever is constantly terrible. Half of 40k's appeal is that things suck, but you need bad times to make the good times come, and the galaxy is full of heroes that change that which can come from any level of the Imperium.

What you're doing is playing meat grinder the game. Might as well just play the tabletop and remove any little bit of emotion that your games will remove since you're pretty much murdering the roleplaying part of the game by over saturating the grimdark in the setting.

Pic fucking related
>>
>>47858828
No, still don't see it. Unless you field a number of Broadsides or Wraithlords equal to PCs numbers plus Hordes, that still leaves an option for a heoic turnaround.

Do you use premade weapon profiles, or do you homebrew your own? For players and enemies.
>>
>>47858381
It's because after DH they noticed people would roll 01 on their attack rolls, and 01 for their damage
>>
>>47858944
>Doing that is entirely against the concept of 40k. 40k isn't grimdark because everything is always bad, it's grimdark because the good days are far and few between and life is generally miserable. That doesn't mean there's no such thing as hope in it. A good 40k story has terribleness with sparced instants of good times. The terribleness is just there way too often. There is however, shrine and paradise world where things don't suck at all. It's not like every planet ever is constantly terrible. Half of 40k's appeal is that things suck, but you need bad times to make the good times come, and the galaxy is full of heroes that change that which can come from any level of the Imperium.

Actually, what you're describing is Nobledark. 40k is explicitely and officialy grimdark, meaning yes, things are always bad.
>>
>>47858955

I can SORT of see it, but only when you're facing things like broadsides with railguns that do 3d10+30, wraithguard with Dcannons that have a 10% chance of Instant Death or so per shot, and lychguard with their 2d10+20 swords.

This is, of course, barring custom enemies.
>>
>>47858828
>>47858735
>>47858699
>>47858608
You sound fucking insufferable.
>>
>>47859084
>I can SORT of see it, but only when you're facing things like broadsides with railguns that do 3d10+30, wraithguard with Dcannons that have a 10% chance of Instant Death or so per shot, and lychguard with their 2d10+20 swords.

Well, yes, that's what I mean. IMO if you face something like that in your first battle you're kinda lucky.
>>
>>47859002
Good places explicitly exist in 40k, they're always the ones invaded by Chaos or Xenos and turning into a horrible war zone.
>>
Why bother with rolling dice at all? Or having stats
>>
>>47859098
Reading all of those makes me feel a bit better about the OW campaign I'm working on, which is basically the argument that "Leman Russes are shit because they only have 180mm of armor" but actually in 40k. We all know its supposed to be made out of bullshitium, but the power level is the same as if the armor was RHA.
>>
>>47859314
I don't quite understand what you're saying. Making the russ weak or making the russ strong?
>>
hey gaiz, check out my fanfiction?

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12007237/1/Ryza-s-Envy
>>
>>47859472
Are you actually gay? It's not even a Sororitas porn, why did you bother?
>>
>>47859512
just read the story anon, its good
>>
>>47859512
and its short 1500 words
>>
>>47859416
Okay, the Russ has 180 mm of spess armor. There are regular arguments, due to GW writers not being /k/-level autists, that a modern tank would absolutely #rek them. The Russ stays the same, its just that the enemies are advanced enough to make them seem like shit comparatively. Campaign is still an Imperial victory, though, by weight of numbers.

Is that a better explanation?
>>
>>47859580
Not really.
>>
>>47859580
>it's good
Guess how that sounds when you say that about your own story.
>>
>>47859642
pbbt, probably didn't even read it.
>>
>>47859634
further clarification: the 180mm is the physical thickness of the armor, and not indicative of its actual protection.
>>
>>47859664
So saying its shit would make you want to read it more than me saying its good? That makes a lot of fucking sense.
>>
>>47859687
I read enough to see that it's mediocre at best.
>>
>>47859735
no you didn't.
>>
>>47859784
Would you kindly just put that trip off and get the fuck out of here?
>>
>>47859798
why you gotta be a dick?
>>
>>47859810
Because you're an attentionwhore and a bad writer.
>>
>>47859841
attention whore yes, bad writer no.
>>
>>47859634
That's not really something limited to your campaign, they have to fight guys with guns that shoot black holes
>>
Guess what fuckers?

I'm home. What needs updating?

Also, remember that discussion on flak vests and could they stop a knife liek a stab vest?

Munitorum manual says no, a "moderately powerful" thrust will punch right through it. Flak armour, though, might still work, as it hard, compressed armour, and not resistant fabrics like the vests.
>>
>>47859706
There's descriptive room between talking up your own work and calling it shit.
In any case, I don't like your style. It feels forced and cumbersome, especially when your characters think in past tense.
>>
>>47859980
The missing regimental drawbacks in the homebrew section.
>>
>>47859868
No, it really isn't, I know, but those other guys are balanced for the tabletop and the rpg, and I'm not even trying.
>>
>>47860062
need link to updated version
>>
>>47860158
Give me 5 mins
>>
>>47860158
>>47861188
Ok, It's up as Regiment Creation 3.1, in the Mega Folder I'm linking. Folks, please don't hesitate to look for more errors & let me know about them.

https://mega.nz/#F!XgRDEDAJ!Np6F-HqCwdYzHXmeSs7m7w
>>
>>47861262
Aaaand its in.
>>
>>47861262
You sir are a fucking lad. I wish I'd checked /tg/ a couple of weeks ago when I spent a couple of hours transcribing all the regiment creation rules for my skype group because you'd already done the work for me. New version looks great.
>>
So are there any advantages to choosing Forge World over Lathe Worlds when trying to build a Skitarii-inspired regiment?
>>
I'm thinking of making a regiment based off of sohei, though I'm wondering if I should make them mounted or not since mounts eat up a fuckload of regimental points.

>>47862357
None that I can really think of.
>>
File: Deathwatch.jpg (147 KB, 800x585) Image search: [Google]
Deathwatch.jpg
147 KB, 800x585
>Just finished the first introductory session for my DH2 campaign
>The party are heading into the underhive to get a box full of 'medicine' for a shady doctor in exchange for hooking them up with a techpriest
>Don't want to run a boring combat dungeon for the whole session

What are some ways to spice things up a bit? Bare in mind they're still just starting out, and they're going to be stealing it from a local gang warehouse.
>>
>>47862576
Give the option for stealth and talking their way through it? Combat in DH ideally should be a last resort.
>>
>>47862656
You're right, that would make a lot more sense. I'm far too used to being a GM for D&D where violence is all my players want.
>>
>>47862671
Should think more in the playstyle of Deus Ex than Call of Duty. The latter is for Only War, Deathwatch, and maybe Black Crusade.
>>
>>47862576
Have them see if they can bluff or trick their way in. Devise a cover story IC and pull it off like a big con artist job?
>>
>>47862710
This is actually probably another good reason why Only War is a good starter system, as discussed above -- it's combat-focused, but without the prerequisite lore knowledge of convincingly roleplaying a spess mehreen.
>>
>>47862301
Glad it's helping someone. I made it largely for my own reference, then realized people could find it useful, so I posted it here.
>>
I just realized something about the Vanguard doctrine in Only War. It gives a squad a chimera with preset weapons and upgrades, but prior to Shield of Humanity, those upgrades didn't actually do anything since they weren't statted anywhere.
>>
>>47864931
Yep. Vanguard is kinda weird though. Should probably be a Regiment type instead
>>
>>47866129
Yeah mate it's weird. It seems to me they only introduced it as a doctrine to figure out a way to have the Kasrkin premade regiment start with both carapace armour from Grenadiers and vehicular support.

Incidentally, speaking of carapace armour, has anybody ever thought to try running an OW game of Tempestus Scions.
>>
>>47859851
Not the same guy but Ya it's bad man
>>
>>47866369
Isn't that technically just a super-serious version of the All Guardsmen Party?
>>
>>47866419
>>47859851
Sturgeon's Law pisses me off sometimes.

I sometimes question whether that 10% is really worth wading through the other 90.
>>
>>47866420
AGP is the Only War game that turned into Dark Heresy, right? Stormtroopers don't necessarily work for the Inquisition all the time, although the Inquisition maintains their separate branch of them that does. That would be pretty neat in and of itself, actually.
>>
>>47866467
Half the fun of AGP is the PCs are jumped-up line animals. Doing a full stormtrooper party would be, well, like playing Marines, but squishy. Actually, even more rigid behaviour, Stormtroopers don't have Space Wolves getting drunk all the time for comic relief.
>>
>>47866467
Why they decided go with 1e, I'll never understand.
>>
>>47866129
>>47866369
Same with the grenadiers regiment type. It is like somewhere down the line, the two got mixed up and they decided to keep it.
>>
>>47866467
I thought in the 3rd Ciaphas Cain novel its revealed that the big I recruits the leftover IG stormies, for their own
Or is that not considered mainstream Canon?
>>
>>47866917
Not read the Ciaphas Cain books to my regret, but that sounds about right. I'm not sure how it fits into the new Tempestus Scions lore though. Probably seamlessly.
>>
>>47866723
Yeah, I feel like all the high explosives and the breaching shit should be with the grenadiers and the Chimera and the armour should be with the Vanguard guys. It's odd. I'd be tempted to homebrew a fix for it if any of my guys wanted to use that for real.

We were kicking around the idea of being grenadiers in the campaign I'm running it, but two of our group vetoed it because they wanted a more authentic Imperial Guard feel than being heavily armoured elites. I get that, but I think roleplaying the heavily armoured elites who are still human and don't have all the cultural and psychological baggage of being Space Marines could be interesting in and of itself.
>>
>Quadraped is optional when creating a mount using Hammer of the Emperor rules
What sort of two-legged things could guardsmen ride into battle besides ogryn?
>>
>>47867534
Giant ostrich things?
>>
>>47867534
Dinosaurs
>>
>>47867562
A regiment of aussies?

>>47867603
Raptors?
>>
>>47867738
>A regiment of aussies?
I'd pick riding ogryn over that.
>>
>>47867887
To silly or to horrifying to think of?
>>
File: Emerald_Raptor.jpg (87 KB, 870x649) Image search: [Google]
Emerald_Raptor.jpg
87 KB, 870x649
>>47867738
Ya, mon!
>>
Why would anyone ever get minor powers in DH 2nd edition? They don't seem good, almost kinda pointless.
>>
>>47868323
have you ever played a psyker in 2nd edition?
>>
>>47869329
Not that anon, and while I know the difference in rules I haven't actually played as one. How would you compare the experience?
>>
>>47869624
Typically a lot less utility, at least in my experience. The powers are mostly combat oriented.
>>
>DH 2e
>All Highborn party
How badly do you imagine it going?
>>
>>47870185
No worse than any other.
>>
>>47870185
Very well, you can resolve all intraparty conflict with sophisticated arguments in the tea table.
>>
>>47870185
Pretty awfully if you have to deal with commoners.
>>
I was planning on running a fairly simple session with DH2E, some skill checks / couple rounds of combat to make sure I've gotten to grips with the system. Anyone got some tips to not make it not boring af for the players?
>>
>>47870648
Make them fight necrons.
>>
>>47870648
What's party composition?
>>
>>47870057
>The powers are mostly combat oriented.

This is bad.
>>
>>47870767
Most likely it's gonna be a combination of tech priest and guardsmen. I'm gonna try and steer them clear of psykers
>>
>>47870785
Well, running some premade modules is always an option. Just not the one from DH2 core, I heard it has some severe balance problems.

>a combination of tech priest and guardsmen

The first thing that comes to mind with that is to have them investigate some remote hidden facility that went dark. Have them arrive, try to get access, investigate what went wrong, get attacke by some monster. Classical horror movie plot.
>>
How do I get my OW players to take orks seriously as antagonists rather than just comic relief?
>>
>>47870853
Easy, have them beat back a serious ork assault. Let's see how they laugh when their wounds meet ork choppas or when one of them is shanked and buried under a gretchin horde.
>>
>>47869329
Yeah, i've played DH 2nd edition for a little bit. The minor powers don't seem to be worth the exp cost. I think save for one. And while I've never gotten that far, the amount of experience to make the psyker "good" seems like it'll be a lot as an anon pointed out earlier.
>>
>>47853148
I don't have that collectors edition but I do have Deathwatch. I think it's great.

youtube.com/watch?v=zj7GZOVgRnI

I suspect it may have brought you here but your pic reminded me of this video.
>>
I hear rumour there 40k rpg is in trouble and many are going out of print. Whats the word lads?
>>
>>47870876
Or when their artillery support gets' looted by Kommandos and literally get shot in the ass by their own tanks.
>>
>>47834509
My computer is a potato, does there exist a single layer version of the only war core book? Loading the background, border, border detail, pictures, and finally the text and tables, for each page, has become a bit hard on me.

I don't care if it's a non text recognized folder of 402 images, anything is better than the bloated mass of the full book.

Many thanks in advance my fellow anons
>>
>>47870982
There's no word about it, which is the issue. The Star Wars RPGs are getting high quality splats pumped out like no tomorrow, X-wing gets updates all the time, 40k gets nothing. Which is a shame.
>>
>>47870811
Run literally Aliens
>>
>>47870982
Star Wars just had a new movie with another in the works, they're putting their efforts where they see money
>>
>>47836015
Dark heresy. Start off as average joes who have been pulled into the inquisition. They don't have to know everything starting out because average citizens don't know everything. Give a bit of a blurb about how this universe we worship a god emprah. Give a bit on state of technology and how no one really understands it, and then go
>>
>>47874859
This.
>>
>>47867924
Raptor Cavalry. That sounds terrifying
>>
Anyone in here looking to start a new game on roll20 or have a free spot? I wanna play some 40k RPGs, but my previous experiences with randoms on roll20 have been almost exclusively negative.
>>
>>47878135
I'd consider joining a game, but running one online is beyond my ability.
>>
File: Beaky Pride.jpg (264 KB, 1028x1049) Image search: [Google]
Beaky Pride.jpg
264 KB, 1028x1049
Rolling up random space marine chapter. Roll Black Brothers as the name. Oh boy oh boy.
>>
File: Ork_Kommando.png (188 KB, 400x438) Image search: [Google]
Ork_Kommando.png
188 KB, 400x438
>GM Only War for the first time two days ago
>Have 3 players at table Ogryn, Weapon Specialist, Medic
>One player remote via laptop on table, Sergeant
>Using Eleventh Hour as a framework
>PCs manage to take down one o' da boyz in the tunnels using a smoke grenade and weight of numbers
>PCs decide that rooting out some shootas isn't worth it and bug out back to regiment's last known loc (PCs are Catachan)
>Find it deserted, load up on nades/ammo
>Solid stealth roll and Pcs make it to a former forward base with working vox-caster
>Successfully bullshit a bird out to retrieve wounded

It ended there because a player had previous plans but we will probably pick it up next weekend, maybe sooner. Not much deviation from the Eleventh Hour book, so no wacky hi-jinks just yet. The players have limited tabletop experience, and its hard to get them into character, but it was a fun session regardless.

Even though the sergeant wasn't in the room, he did a good job of keeping everyone organized, and did a good job adding a military flair due to his current status as a marine reservist.

One thing that came up during the session is two-weapon fighting, and I just looked it up. Per my reading of the rules, a sergeant would need to take Two-Weapon Wielder TWICE (melee and ranged) for 450xp apiece in order to use his chainsword/las pistol together in combat with a -20 modifier. If he wants to improve that, he can then take Sidearm (which even though specifically mentions the Sergeant in its description you will only have one aptitude for this talent unless you pick up BS aptitude from your regiment) for an additional 600 xp which gets him to -10. I haven't even looked at the cost of ambidextrous.
My question is: Really? Even disregarding the bonus talents, 900xp to be able to do a -20 attack with your basic/iconic kit is dumb, no? I'm thinking I'll disregard the requirement to take the talent twice, how have others dealt/not dealt with this?
>>
File: Eleventh Hour.jpg (123 KB, 495x592) Image search: [Google]
Eleventh Hour.jpg
123 KB, 495x592
>>47878645
Also there is a small typo I think with the Ork Boyz Total TB entry in Eleventh Hour.
>>
>>47878148
I've only GM'd Stars Without Number so far, otherwise I'd GM. Do you know anyone who might be up for it?
>>
File: Core Rulebook.jpg (63 KB, 417x301) Image search: [Google]
Core Rulebook.jpg
63 KB, 417x301
>>47878707
>>
>>47878645
I think he could just take ambidextrous and use one of his weapons per turn for no maluses. I think that's how it is in Black Crusade. It's just a workaround, though.
>>
>>47878645
This >>47878757 guy is right. Although not as easily as in Black Crusade, you can turn into a blender with Ambidextrious, TWW(Melee) and whatever that one Talent is that cuts down the penalty with two swords. Do two Lightning Attacks per round and murder everything within arms reach.

It is a huge XP sink, though, and gets so broken that we have a gentleman's agreement to not go that route at the local games.
>>
>>47878707
>>47878723
There is no typos, read on how Unnat characteristics work in OW.
>>
Can I use a CSM in my OW game or will my PCs get completely fucked?
>>
>>47870904
My experience is that they are intensely useful, but by a savvy player.
You just can't get away with brainless use of minor powers, or expecting them to solve your problems the way people treat spells in D&D (the primary root of all psyker problems).
>>
>>47878922
Depends on how much and what heavy weapons and/or support they got. Lots of heavies with available air and/or artillery support? Go for it. If it seems to be going too well regardless, the arty could be suddenly needed somewhere else or bad weather could render air support ineffective. It would lead the PCs to having to rely on their own guts and glory.
Casualties, however, are to be expected.
>>
>>47870776
I have played a psyker for the past 8 months in my weekly campaign

If you want to flesh out a nice character and not be just murderhoboing around you have to really get creative with the usege of all your powers.

Also the gm must have common sense and be smart (thank you mal)

I'd say the difficulty level in our campaign is very hard we get 100 xp on average per session.

All the minor powers are awesome if you are smart enough to use them right. You can use ignite to set the charges off a carefully planted bomb.
Fear 1 is good.
Calll animals and getting animal companions can be of great usage. A higly venomous spider to bite someone you want dead. A small rat to spy on people. Some other distraction.
I've found the more powers you have that don't strictly require high psy the easier it is to do more mundane stuff.

Ofc you can always spend 5k xp to psy5 molten beam and the good talents. But molten beam counts as only one attack per round, and will quickly make you the prefered target of every sane enemy left alive.

The only problem I have is I don't have the aptitudes for telepathy/divination which are really good.
>>
File: imperialsigh.jpg (52 KB, 349x591) Image search: [Google]
imperialsigh.jpg
52 KB, 349x591
>>47878757
>>47878839

Thanks.

I just looked up ambidextrous, and saw that neither of the aptitudes are finesse. This bothers me.
>>
>>47878876
Why do two Boyz wearing the same armor, with the same amount of toughness have different "Total TB" ratings?
>>
>>47879229
Oops,I was looking at characteristics, not the total TB slot (that is wrong more than a few times in more than a few entries throughout the entire game line), I rarely do.
>>
>>47878643
Sorry but the Black Brothers reminds me of a story
>5th grade at a new school, don't know anyone
>Become friends with an edgelord who claims he is the last member of a school gang of sorts named "Black Shirts"
>Edgy decides we need to recruit some guys to fill the ranks
>Decide we should rebrand the gang
>We come up with "Black Boys"
>Edgy writes a note to a classmate, only thing I remember about this other kid was that he was really into Jesus and listened to Jars of Clay
>Note goes something like this, "Christkid, you are now a Black Boy, signed Edgy."
>Christkid shows teacher
>Shut. Down. Everything.
>Long talk about racism and inclusion and God knows what else
>Edgy ended up switching schools at some point and I got better friends

Sorry if no one gives a shit. To his credit, Edgy did not implicate me in any way and I got zero flak for it.
>>
>>47879545
hahahahaha That is fantastic. New idea for a hive gang though good show chap.
>>
>>47879422
Ok, that's good to know. It tripped me up at first in my game, because I knew Orks should be tough but a minimum of 8TB seemed bonkers.
>>
Any tips for running Black Crusade? The party just finished the Broken Chains adventure, and we're running in two weeks, though I'm unsure where to take them from there. I was thinking maybe the Hollows so they can negotiate to get the ship repaired if they don't crash it.
>>
>>47879545
>Black Shirts
>being a Mussoli fan
WOWZA
>>
>>47879669
It used to be 8TB base.
You are confusing total soak for TB bonus. A boy in DH1e had a soak of 10, with 8TB.
A nob was rocking 8+. A meganob had a whopping 20 soak, and I threw one of those at a party.
They managed to beat it with guts, insane amounts of balls, and the dice gods favor (a rank 1 guardsman parried it's power klaw for like 4 turns straight without his sword getting dusted, then BROKE OUT OF IT'S FUCKING GRAPPLE WHEN IT TRIED TO CHOKE HIM OUT WITH IT'S KLAW IT WAS STRENGTH 82 IN MEGA ARMOR I COULDN'T FUCKING BELIEVE IT).
So, yeah, it's not as bad as it used to be.
>>
>>47880048
The change from multiplication to addition with unnaturals was a magnificent one.
>>
File: 1000 sons ded.jpg (143 KB, 1425x496) Image search: [Google]
1000 sons ded.jpg
143 KB, 1425x496
Is there a simplified cheat sheet for how combat armor and Psyker powers work? Gonna run a test BC and want the stuff laid out for reference.
>>
>>47880429
Is a cheat sheet really needed? The most difficult part would be counting degrees of success.
>>
>>47880429
For combat armor, the pc sheet is best.
Keep in mind what the tb is, and what armor is. One can change, the other doesn't.
Psy powers? Focus power test.
>>
>>47878707
It looks like they did a copy-paste job then accidentally over-counted the Ork Boyz' toughness bonus. It should just be 6, like the one in the core.
>>
>>47880513
>>47880517
Huh.. Think I was way overthinking it thanks guys. Been a while since I started an RPG system cold.
>>
>>47880558
Should keep tables 7-1 and 7-5 on reference.
>>
>>47880668
Sweet jotted down and bookmarked.
>>
>>47879681
You could give them a premade adventure like you're planning to (what are they called btw?), or give them the chance to hear some news upon happenings around their potential radius of operations. Rumours of an ancient daemon weapon or something here, riots and seeds for revolution in an Imperial world there, ork WAAAAAAAAAAGH somewhere, dark Eldars being dicks to your old bud Herrigan the Heretek over there and so on.

The galaxy is the heretics oyster, give them a shitton of potential hooks and they'll, most likely, pick the one they like the most.
Hell, you could even give each heretic their own rumours and have them go through some intraparty conflict when they try to figure out what they should do first.
>>
>>47834509
Fucking ask me about my Black Crusade Group.

Pic Related.
>>
>>47879681
I had the Chains of Torment come out of the Warp in extremely low orbit over a Medieval World.
They're about 2/3rds done, but something great is about to happen.
>>
>>47878148
>>47878135
I've just started running one on Roll20 but I'd definitely be up for joining another.
>>
>>47882804
fun times.

we did slightly crash.
>>
>>47882761
Eff that what art school did you attend that shit's dope.
>>
>>47883363
>>47883099
That's this guys art.

I like to believe he shits on his mouse to create such masterpieces.
>>
>>47883363
>>47883391

Yeah that's me, the DM would often leave us on a blank splash screen before the session started so he could do a little setup.

So I spruced it up with epic chronicles of our activities.
>>
>>47883391
AWESOME. So whats the party and do they follow best chaos god (Tzeentch)?
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 25

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.