[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Age of Sigmar General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 49
File: Alarielle.jpg (199 KB, 1003x1000) Image search: [Google]
Alarielle.jpg
199 KB, 1003x1000
>resources
pastebin.com/gBN0SUrK

Battlebeetle and thundertusk edition

>old thread
>>47751589

Mannfred, the last of von Casterin, the beloved son of Vlad... that's why I like him, kind of weird, right?
>>
>>47786913
>thundertusk
thunderthigh... damn autocorrect.
>>
What else should I be picking up for my chaos dorfs? (Should I just wait for points?)

Currently have: 50 infernal guard, 10 fireglaives, 1 mortar, drazhoath, all the little heros,and 3 kadaai fire born.

Thinking of picking up: 2 iron demons, 1 death shrieker/magma cannon (for formation, 20 more fireglaves and maybe a few more kadaai for summoning.

Have we heard if battalions cost points yet? Also would anyone have a problem with subbing in or proxying a skullcracker for the iron demon in the formation? They used to be the same unit.
>>
File: glottkin.png (824 KB, 674x418) Image search: [Google]
glottkin.png
824 KB, 674x418
Nurgle guy from the last thread.
I have 3 plague drones, Have a "Daemon prince", ordering a forge world GUO as a centerpiece.
I was told the Glottkin are really good, I'm looking at picking up a set of the Blightkings, and a unit or two of Plaguebearers. Is there anything else you guys might recommend?
>>
>>47786961
>Have we heard if battalions cost points yet?
Also interested to know.

It's really meta warping if they don't.
>>
>>47786913
Is this the thread where we come asking "Alarielle when?"
>>
>>47787054

More Blight Kings. All Blight Kings all the time.
>>
File: glott-5.png (1 MB, 750x1000) Image search: [Google]
glott-5.png
1 MB, 750x1000
>>47787183
I read a small overview of them but they are that good huh?
How many dudes would you recommend for each squad?

(Side note: I love that giant bell that you can have one carrying)
>>
>>47787130
like in 40k
>>
>>47787130
Stormcast would be SSS God Tier unstoppable if all batallions cost 0 points
>>
Is there a way to unlock batallions in the aos app if I own the book they were printed in?
>>
>>47787385
What battalions in particular? Most are in the books and I haven't seen them. Honestly stormcast are so gimmicky and annoying already, with every person having staple Teleport banner bullshit.
>>
File: Guts.png (738 KB, 847x1282) Image search: [Google]
Guts.png
738 KB, 847x1282
Guys, I'm triying to make Guts' card for the Silver Tower Quest

Any idea?
(I would preffer pre-berserk armour)
>>
>>47787277
>>47787818

Yeah i wouldn't hold your breath for a point tax on battalions.

The cost is supposedly just owning the minimum models, and no such point cost exists in 40k.

Goyim Workshop wants to sell you models
>>
>>47787818
- The Host Azyric
- Skyborne Slyers
- Grymn's Brotherhood
- Brotherhood of the Great Bolts
- anything from Chamber Extremis
>>
File: image.png (598 KB, 500x654) Image search: [Google]
image.png
598 KB, 500x654
>>47787266
Bump
>>
>>47787266
7 Blightkings per squad ro make Papa Nurgle happy. Get Gutrot Spume as well. He's great rules-wise and his fluff is even better. Magical Space Pirate ftw.
>>
>>47787266
No more than six to a unit. They are fairly unwieldy as is, and their weapons have a low threat range.
>>
>>47788842
>6
>not seven
Go away, you infidel misbeliever.
I have 2 units of 5 because that way I have one variant each, cuz the models themselves are GREAT. Might get another box and slightly modify them with green stuff to reach the Sacred Number.
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 650x823) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 650x823
>>47788728
I like gutrot a lot actually. I was planning on picking him up eventually, was also thinking about that mounted lord and the lord of plagues (provided I can fine one that isn't sold out) as well.

>>47788842
I assumed that the idea is that they are supposed to be the epitome of a tanky unit with how their auras deal damage but heal friendly nurgle units. So I guess it makes sense that their attacks don't put out a huge amount of damage.
That said what would be some stuff that is nurgle themed that puts out a lot of damage?
>>
File: AoS Meta.png (4 MB, 2800x2800) Image search: [Google]
AoS Meta.png
4 MB, 2800x2800
>>47786961
Chaos dwarves? Why not play the Bone Parade?
>>
>>47789047
Allow me to explain.
>6 Blightkings
>Lord of Plagues or Gutrot Spume
In total that puts them at 7 dudes.
While Spume is a fairly shit commander he's very punchy for a guy on foot and can probably tackle most non-monster opponents with a decent chance of winning.
>>
>>47789302
what kinda retard would buy six Nagash models?
>>
>>47789341
someone who doesn't want their meme to die
>>
>>47789367
Why 6 Nagash is a meme?
>>
>>47789321
You can't attach heroes to units in AoS though
>>
File: Nagash.jpg (32 KB, 321x448) Image search: [Google]
Nagash.jpg
32 KB, 321x448
>>47789341
>there's people out there that don't own 6 Nagashs
>>
On another nurgle note, I just got done talking with another friend who said he would give me his old chaos army from fantasy if I'd get some use out of it. Very generic a lot of muaraders, hounds and warriors on foot from what I'm told. Any of that really decent with nurgle themed army?
>>
>>47789199
Well, you have a pretty substantial pool of units to choose from. Plagueclaw catapult is always a joy to bring and pretty much any hero can punch above their weight.
Blightkings actually pack quite a punch, since the sheer volume of wounds they can unload will leave a dent in most things. Mind you, Rend -1 like all elite troops would still be nice...
>>
>>47789408
No, but you can cluster them in a unit and have basically the same effect.
>>
>>47789341
>not owning 6 nagashes
What the fuck are you, african?
go get at least 4.
>>
I see now that I must up my cheesemanship. Today I played a 5 warscroll max, 2 heroes 1 monster. I ran bone zone with skellies, wight with banner, a necro and sepulchral stalkers and a necrosphinx. I lost all the roll-offs for turns, and the cheesemeister turned up with a slann, an engine of the gods, saurus warriors and 6 ripperdactyls. He had 21 extra beak attacks on my stalkers, who were promptly obliterated. He got rerolls on both hit and wound with a 3/3. Is that even legal? I must admit it got a bit strained for me after the first round and he got double turns again, and he kept the slann and engine skirting the opposite edge to avoid my sphinx.
>>
>>47789959
>not bringing a mourngul and ten necromancers and summoning 200 skeletons a turn
Are you even trying?
>>
>>47789302
Because the mournghoul is ugly and not worth buying just to make a point and/or memes.
>>
>>47790022
>it's almost as if people are playing for fun
>>
>>47790090
I didn't realize that Zombies had to be kawaii
>>
>>47789435
Before he other incarnates were revealed in Warhammer endtimes, I thought it would be cool buying 8 nagashes and modeling each one for the different winds of magic. I lack the skill to make this a reality, but perhaps someone out there can make this happen?
>>
>>47790116
He doesn't have legs and doesn't have an excuse since he isn't painted like a spooky ghost. One of forge world's weaker sculpts imo.

Speaking of forge world, fuck buying from them officially. I bought all my old chaos dorfs stuff from them before I sold it, and I'm not dropping another 800 to finish my army. China here we come.
>>
>>47790112
Clearly not his opponent with that ripperdactyl bullshit

At that point the gloves are off, beat bullshit with even more bullshit
>>
File: Lt Mourngul aint got no legs.png (2 MB, 1481x697) Image search: [Google]
Lt Mourngul aint got no legs.png
2 MB, 1481x697
>>47790187
They're neither dead or alive, and besides in a setting with magic and fantastical beasts why would he need to be a quadruped? Oh wait it's AoS and everyone is creatively bankrupt
>>
>>47790339
It's just my opinion man.
>>
>>47790339

>Mourngul's having legs = CREATIVITY IS DEAD ;_;

Control your autism son.
>>
File: AoS style.png (4 MB, 2800x2800) Image search: [Google]
AoS style.png
4 MB, 2800x2800
>>47790591
>Monsters need to have exactly 4 limbs otherwise they don't make sense

Here's something more suited for your refined taste
>>
>>47790823
Not him but I agree with him. The model looks like shit.
>>
Anyone know where I can find some cages like the one that hang off the giant's pants? I'm thinking that I want several of those stacked up near a large cauldron or pit of muck for a Nurgle scenic board I'm plotting.
>>
>>47787266
Blightkings are amazing. Not just their minis, their rules are terrifying. I admit, I may be biased because I love multiplying attacks, but they're just so good. Have a Chaos Sorcerer Lord cast Daemonic Power on them and your opponent will make more save rolls than you had attacks to start out with. The guys are also tough as nails and thanks to the big-ass bell they're also a bit faster than people expect and their charges are a bit more reliable.

The Glottkin are overkill and need you to build your army around them in any case, but the Maggoth Lords are kinda fun. If you like Gutrot Spume's model, definitely give him a try. He's not the best buffer in the world, but he's ridiculously tough, especially against lone monsters and heroes and he's surprisingly killy with his great Hit and Wound rolls.

And Plague Drones work best with a Daemon Prince or Harbinger of Decay to keep them company, as both trigger their Locus ability and theirs is really powerful.
>>
>>47791095
Bitz-sites and ebay. Lots of people sell those parts, even more now that people are taking to that 5 Giants-Battalion.

Though I think those cages would work better for Slaanesh..
>>
>>47791095
All I know is this and it's sold out right now
http://www.bitzbox.co.uk/product_info.php/warhammer-giant-cage-p-5909?osCsid=953bfbd3f9d8712f3b9c92cb7882f1f3
>>
>>47791187
Only one selling them on ebay and he wants 15 bucks cause it's paired with the dude running away in fear.

I feel they work well for Nurgle too though, given the lore with Isha and festus and nurgle wanting live subjects for his experiments, It would make sense that his children would do something similar.
>>
>>47791187
>>47791196
also it doesn't have to be exactly the cage, just one similar.
>>47791117
Nice. Defiantly gonna pick up Gutrot, I'm thinking about building a Sorc lord from a "Spare" Blightking now as I'm thinking about rolling with the magic number of 7 and I think one could be kitbashed out really easily.
>>
>>47790090
Nah, if it looks like something out of a cool horror movie it's perfect for undead or Chaos.
>>
So who's getting revamped next? Have we had any clues? The ogres battalion is the only thing in the 'last chance to buy' section. Does that mean they're gonna get done? Or they'll get a new version? Any decent speculation?
>>
>>47791536
Obviously Wood Elves.
>>
>>47791563
That sucks, didn't they get an overhaul recently anyways.
>>
>>47791621
No new minis. They just rebranded some stuff.
>>
File: Wood Elf Archer Old vs New.jpg (255 KB, 1600x1359) Image search: [Google]
Wood Elf Archer Old vs New.jpg
255 KB, 1600x1359
>>47791635
When I used to have woodelves all the archers looked like pic related. I'd have thought the current models were a few generations on by now. I guess only the one by the looks of it.
>>
>>47791621
They got a absolutly lovely new Treeman, some very good line infantry box and the skub-tastic wild riders/sisters of the thorne box about two or three years back.
Next will be new treekin, elf/dryad fusions and Alarielle on Stag Bettle. Maybe more, the rest is kinda uncertain.
>>47791705
That's like OLD old by modern standards.
>>
>>47790823
>Being so asspained you put words into someone's mouth and make an image in mspaint to back up a nonexistent point

wew lad
>>
>>47790823
Shitposter-kun, why are you such a weeb?
>>
This thing looks fucking horrifying even with legs.
>>
File: datass.jpg (188 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
datass.jpg
188 KB, 960x960
>>47792273
>>
File: 1464630385259.jpg (269 KB, 900x1269) Image search: [Google]
1464630385259.jpg
269 KB, 900x1269
>>47786913
So, after a little discussion a couple threads ago, I feel like my Bone Zone army is too pillow fisted. Could any of you recommend some beefier additions that AREN'T Sphinxes? Heres's what I have now:
>70 Skeletons
>10 Black Knights (mantic however, so thats a no no at GW stores)
>15 Grave Guard
>5 Hexwraiths
>3 Necromancers
>1 flying Vampire Count
>1 Tomb/Wraith King
>Skull Catapult

I am personally thinking about getting a bone giant, mostly because it fits the lore of my vampire count while also providing a nice heavy hitter. My eyes are also on the Reaper Bones one, since it fits better with my army. However, A terrorgheist might be a good addition, and I definetly plan to get some Morghasts, to represent my Countress' elevation to Mortarch. Any thoughta?

Also, which would you say is a better leader for blocks of Skeles, a Tomb King or a Wight King?
>>
File: image.jpg (139 KB, 960x938) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
139 KB, 960x938
Another cauldron for Nurgle-player. This is from Fenris games.
>>
>>47792273
The legs ruins the concept.
>>
>>47792409
What about a varghulf?
>>
>>47791563
Sylvaneth are not wood elves. They are a different thing completely now.
>>
File: images.jpg (10 KB, 284x177) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
10 KB, 284x177
>>47792716
I never really considered running a Varghulf, firstly because my countress, fluffwise, used to be the m
Marshal of her city, before being converted into a vampire against her will and her forces beibg made primarily out of the former soldiers under her command, with the Tomb king coming later. The second is that a Varghulf doesn't seem to synergize well with a army based aroubd Skeletons. I always thought that they only worked well in Crypt Courtier lists.
>>
>>47792933
Well stick with the fluff for your reasoning, don't compromise for WAAC.
>>
>>47792933
>I never really considered running a Varghulf, firstly because my countress, fluffwise, used to be the m
Marshal of her city, before being converted into a vampire against her will and her forces beibg made primarily out of the former soldiers under her command, with the Tomb king coming later. The second is that a Varghulf doesn't seem to synergize well with a army based aroubd Skeletons. I always thought that they only worked well in Crypt Courtier lists.

Fair enough. Bone Giant could be good but it's a bit unreliable.
>>
>>47792815
Whatever. Might as well call them leafblowers with the AoS naming convention.
>>
>>47792978
>>47792964
There's actually a little story I have in mind for the bone giant. Basically, back when she was still a living human, she dealt with the local Lich Lord and his constant raids and general dick assery. One of his plans was to basically make a zombie giant out of a bunch of corpses, and sick it on the city. However, she now plans to use the skeleton of the giant corpse as a way to finally smash through the skaven Holds of the "Rat King", my friends local skaven warlord, based off of the rat king from the sugarplum fairy opera.
>>
File: 1388266713983.jpg (59 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
1388266713983.jpg
59 KB, 512x512
So AoS official facebook today posted an upcoming 'Tale of a four gamers' introduction.
Along with the upcoming new WD, Generals handbook, these sound pretty good and looks like Gw is getting its shit together.
>>
>>47793344
Oh and they also posted a job ad for an online managing director an upcoming content website
Do you want to drive the quality of Games Workshop’s consumer content? Are you excited by the prospect of managing our first magazine-style website – the ultimate online resource of Warhammer content?

You will be responsible for the content and delivery of an all-new Warhammer Community website.
>>
Hey /aosg/

I never really got into this game. Too much randumb WoW type stuff for my taste.

Silver Tower, the potential of a decent points system, and a worldwide campaign all have me gaining some interest.

What do we know about the General's Compendium or the campaign? I've got a mountain of Skaven sitting in my closet that I haven't gotten around to multi-basing for Kings of War yet.

Is it worth it?
>>
>>47793579
Everything gets points even bret and tk
>>
>>47793462
Sounds dead on arival.
>>
>>47793579
The general's handbook will have points for every warscroll available, even things such as Tomb Kings, Brets, and discontinued units. The campaign will be based around supporting one of the four grand alliances: Order, Chaos, Death and Destruction, and rumors have it focused around the Realm of life and the fate of Araellie. And since the settings so new, they promise no Storm of Chaos or 13th black crusade lol wut endings.
>>
>>47787818
brotherhood of the great bolts is insanely powerful

there's a reason that it costs 30 pools in SCGT
>>
>>47793462
>Warhammer Community website

The toxicity will be incredible.
The official forums were shut down for a reason, and that acerbic bile has only grown stronger in the dark since.
>>
>>47789535
except they dont

heroes in infantry units can be picked off easily, it is not even remotely similar to adding heroes to a unit like you could in WHFB
>>
>>47789959
>He had 21 extra beak attacks on my stalkers, who were promptly obliterated. He got rerolls on both hit and wound with a 3/3. Is that even legal?
Yeah

Was this near a blot toad? I usually get >60 attacks with 6 ripperdactyls and a blot toad
>>
>>47793117
sylvaneth are tree people

wood elves are called Wanderers now
>>
>>47792409
Bone Giants and the tomb king monstrous cavalry are both excellent

Bone Giants are really smashy units if you get some good rolls
>>
>>47793462
How much does it pay?
>>
>>47793974
Don't care. It's all just varrying degrees of wood and elves.
>>
>>47794027
tree people are not wood elves

they used to be part of the faction in WHFB, but they are now an entirely different faction
>>
Does anyone have a comparison pic between the Pink Horror model from Silver Tower and a normal Pink Horror?

I'm hoping to use the Pink Horror from Silver Tower as a Herald.
>>
>>47794046
Tree people are made out of wood. You can call them whatever you want.
>>
>>47793941
Retributors and Knight-Vexillor combo on table, surround my President Kroak with 2 units, sigmarine cannot teleport and charge our Lord. :)
>>
>>47795759
ranged units, spells, and reach weapons can easily single out enemy heroes

surrounding wizards isnt bad but melee heroes really struggle to be effective in AOS because focus fire is so potent
>>
File: burns6.jpg (26 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
burns6.jpg
26 KB, 640x480
>sunblood still not in stock
>ebay listings want double the normal cost of the unit (after shipping+taxes)
>>
>>47796200
>melee heroes really struggle to be effective in AOS

Melee heroes are tank in AoS, absorb the missiles and let our hammer units(or buff hero) stay healthy.
>>
>>47796655
>get within 18" range of thundertusk
>hero is immediately killed

Great tanking!
>>
>>47789508
Warriors can be given the NURGLE keyword through Marking them. They're good. A lot of other Slaves to Darkness units can get Marked as well, so you might want to do some research on that front.
>>
>>47796279
Thats because there will be an "Order Battletome: Sunbloods" at some point in the future. Sunbloods are being expanded into a sub faction in the same way the ironjawz are for the greenskins and the Extremis chambers are for the Stormcasts. this is somewhat hinted at in their fluff description.
>Others claim that the Sunbloods are an evolution of the Seraphon themselves, perhaps even the first step in a transformation into something new and as of yet undreamed of

You heard it here first, folks
>>
>>47796711
>thundertusk
A hero, or 6 temple guards?
>>
File: seriously.jpg (45 KB, 580x300) Image search: [Google]
seriously.jpg
45 KB, 580x300
>>47790090
>Ethereal Monster

>Not worth buying
>>
What's the best weapon choice for basic ogre units now? Do iron fists count as blades or not?
>>
Alarielle has gone from being a refined, poised elven queen running an immaculate court to running around the forest in a slutty dress and barefoot like a savage. Because what the game needed was more retarded fanservice.
>>
>>47792715
The concept was shitty for a miniature anyway.
>>
>>47799210
No, it wasn't
>>
>>47799097
>Some units are equipped with Ogre Clubs or Blades in one hand and a spiked gauntlet called an Iron Fist in the other, which they use to bat aside an enemy’s blows before punching them in the face. Others instead prefer to wield an Ogre Club or Blade in each meaty hand.
No they're seperate weapons, dual weapons get you a reroll on hit rolls of 1, ironfists inflict a mortal wound on a save roll of a 6
I think I would always go for ironfists, but it seems anything with a rend of 2 or more would make ironfists useless
>>
File: image.jpg (139 KB, 873x627) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
139 KB, 873x627
>>47799146
Uh-huh.
>>
>>47799707
Right ok. I think I agree with iron fists being the better choice. Thanks for the help.
>>
>>47799210
No, having a torso with its legs missing moving around on it's arms is pretty cool. I imagine it just having somekind of nimble retard strength in its grip and because of that it can move efficently through most obstacle. Like it would use its grip on things like tree stems or rock crags to propel itself to go even faster. Just generally moving around with he efficiency of a monkey.

At least that's what I think of when I see the mini.
>>
>>47798387
Reading comprehension isn't your strong suit is it?
>>
So can I just move away (retreat) from close combat in the movement phase If I want to? The rules doesn't state that I can't.
>>
>>47800672
>just move away (retreat) from close combat in the movement phase If I want to

Yes, you can even retreat and run.
>>
>>47800672

The rules don't say I can't smash your army with a hammer.
>>
>>47800743
Common sense does
>>
hey guys has anything changed with the general on griffon from empire to freeguild ? (aside from the obvious namechange )
>>
>>47787054
>>47787266
Huge disgusting maggot worm being rode by herald of nurgle when?
>>
File: 1463180383246.jpg (48 KB, 583x394) Image search: [Google]
1463180383246.jpg
48 KB, 583x394
>>47789302
EVERY THREAD
DAD ARE YOU PROUD OF ME YET?
>>
>>47800741
Sounds interesting, thanks.
>>
>>47800883
In terms of the kit? No, it's still the same box.
>>
>>47801666
nah i mean the rules , i wanna build mine with a runefang
>>
>>47790149
Yeah man I for one am happy to spend £800 making your dream a reality so that I can permanently ostracise myself from any and all gaming groups.
>>
File: 1427390359860.jpg (86 KB, 770x870) Image search: [Google]
1427390359860.jpg
86 KB, 770x870
>>47801959

luvin' every laff
>>
>>47800672
Yes. It is a great strategy for units that get bonuses for charging, like most cavalry.

Saurus Knights in particular are really good at this maneuver because they can march instead of running and move 14" away, which is usually out of range for most foot models to re-engage.

Also a big fan of doing this with Ripperdactyls so I can avoid messy combat phases and get back to hitting key targets like heroes, war machines, and monsters
>>
>>47801819
Check the empire warscroll compendium and compare it to the entry in GA Order
>>
Holy fuck Bretonnia is powerful

>those trebuchets
>all 3 special characters are insane (that fay enchantress buff)
>pegasus knights
>those devastating charges

It's a shame they aren't being produced amy more
>>
>>47802706
>Holy fuck Bretonnia is powerful

Most squatted units are powerful, tomb kings, the good old Chaos Lord that can summon new unit...
>>
File: image.jpg (127 KB, 801x505) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
127 KB, 801x505
>>47802706
Well, at lest Fireforge games makes plastic historical miniatures that are somewhat close to Bretonnia. Although, they don't have any of the hyperbole design or heroic proportions that the Bretonnian miniatures had.
>>
>>47803494
>Fireforge
Not picking Perry twins mounted men-at-arm.
>>
Any suggestions for a Keeper of Secret alternative model that isn't creepily sexualized?

Most of the ones that I googled are just too creepy for my taste.
>>
File: image.jpg (176 KB, 1019x471) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
176 KB, 1019x471
>>47803975
That entierly depends on what flavour of knight you're into. Perry's plastic knights is also aetheticly closer to the Empire than Bretonnia.
>>
>>47804057
Creepy is like the entire point behind Slaanesh. Just get a generic demon if you don't want it to be sexualised in any manner.
>>
>>47804057
https://www.games-workshop.com/en-GB/Beastmen-Ghorgon
>>
>>47804114
>https://www.games-workshop.com/en-GB/Beastmen-Ghorgon
Wow never thought of that.
>>
>>47786913
>Ares, the greek god of war, embodies the brute and raw side of it, bloodshed, strength and blind rage, as opposed to Athena, who embodies the militaric side of it, tactic, strategy and discipline. Ares as twin sons who follow him wherever he goes, Phobos(Fear) and Deimos(Dread).

>khorne:
hurr durr blood for the blood bank, skulls for uh, something
>>
>>47804313
Deepest lore.
>>
>>47804313
What? Khorne is slightly more 3 dimensional. He favors honor in battle as well as strength. It's why he hates slanesh and sneaky stuff.
>>
>>47804341
he's basically Ares without any of the cool stuff and the edgyness turned up

Khaine is better written with a more compelling background.
>>
>>47804371
Assuming khorne is just lolblood slaughter wrath skull is the same as assuming slanesh is as 1 dimensional as lol sex drugs BDSM.
>>
>>47804341
He's horribly inconsistent about that though, in Warhammer Fantasy fluff he turned one guy into a daemon prince because he convinced two summoned bloodthirsters to fight each other, then snuck in and dispatched the victor from behind
>>
>>47804341
>>47804371
>>47804395
>>47804403
Khorne in his actual form is less antromorphed than you classical god. Rather than having a firm personality and mind he is a Lovecraftian storm of those things. That's for the most part true of all the Chaos gods.
>>
>>47797333
if it means new saurus knights I'll take it

The carnosaur oldblood left me thirsty for more, and I'm mad they didn't make any new models after it.
>>
Anybody got the OP without the writing on it, picture that is?

>>47804371
Every single Chaos god is hypocritical or supports the other Chaos Gods some how with their work.

>Slaanesh
Followers kill their enemies by slitting throats and arteries and shit. What does that do? Make it more bloody. In essence, fuelling Khorne.

>Khorne
Enjoys killing so much its... pleasurable. Some even go to EXCESS in their lust for battle/blood. Fuelling Slaanesh.

>Tzeentch (Hates Nurgle)
Creates new things by warping them and changing them... Which involves new creatures which are... Life.

>Nurgle (Hates Tzeentch)
Creates new life... Which is change. He changes others into new life or into new things.

Get it? Might hate each other, but they do shit both sides like.
>>
>>47804499
All of the Chaos gods are also straight up insane, unlike the the ancient historical human pantheons.
>>
>>47804499
IIRC, Amon'Chakai says something like everything being change, and thus fuelling Tzeentch to a Whitch Hunter in Champions of Chaos.
>>
File: CkQRysMWYAAksG-.jpg (254 KB, 1200x1196) Image search: [Google]
CkQRysMWYAAksG-.jpg
254 KB, 1200x1196
>>47804499
>OP
Here.
>>
>>47804572
Ta, bra.

>>47804535
True, but the closest to a human pantheon God we have is Sigmar, who is Zeus.

Hell, this whole event with waking Godbeasts is literally in the Greek mythos, but with Titans being woken up... Who in turn siege Olympus for years before being beaten by Zeus and co.

Same shit is going to happen in AoS, except Archaon will lose when Igniax breaks free of his bond and turns on his army.
>>
>>47804776
Well, I havn't really read the AoS lore because I stopped when it was first introduced in the White Dwarf last summer. But Sigmar seems more like a Greek version of Odin and his Stormcast is like the warrior host he is gathering in Valhalla for the final conflict.

In Greek Zeus didn't really need any armies to fight for him because he ruled most of the cosmos and stuck bis dick in everything because no one could stop him. The only thing he didn't fuck with was the godess Nyx, because according to prophecy their offspring would be the end of Zeus reign.
>>
>>47804874
Sigmar sends lightning bolts down like Zeus. He has super ultra powerful bolts, like Zeus did.

He's a mix of various things, but I still think he's predominately Zeus. Maybe a bit of Thor mixed in it. Odin in the sense he gives his power to others.

Of course Zeus didn't need an army, but that's not the point, as it isn't a 1:1, but in my opinion it's close.
>>
>>47804900
I just think they are going more for a Norse theme with Greek flavour where, the gods don't control everything in the cosmos and they have an antagonist that is doing as it pleases.

Also, in Norse mythology Thor would send down lightningbolts instead.
>>
>>47804958
I was always under the impression that Sigmar was Charlemange when in WHFB. But yeah, you're right. It is a mix though, as Archaon is planning to besiege Sigmarion with, in effect, Titans. Since the Titan War exists in Greek mythology, it seems like that's what they're going with in AoS.

AoS is a mix of lots of stuff, obviously.
>>
Is chaos undivided still a thing?
>>
>>47805000
Yeah, Warhammer in any of its incarnations was always a mix of a lot of things. It also seems that for AoS they have dropped most references to real world history.
>>
>>47805081
No you have to worship either archaon or one of the four gods
>>
>>47805157
That sounds gay as shit.
>>
>>47805157
Thats kinda balls
>>
>>47805157
Not true. Most (if not all) Slaves to Darkness units can choose a keyword and dedicate themselves to a particular god, but they don't have to. You don't even have to mark Daemon Princes anymore, meaning Be'lakor is no longer the only Undivided Daemon Prince.

Rarely is there a benefit to not following a god, but there are a few units that have unique rules when fielded that way (daemon prince, warshrine, possibly others).
>>
File: 1466094363985.jpg (303 KB, 1655x987) Image search: [Google]
1466094363985.jpg
303 KB, 1655x987
>>47804057
>>
File: 1441580441709.jpg (44 KB, 467x413) Image search: [Google]
1441580441709.jpg
44 KB, 467x413
>>47806498
mfw getting this one,
maybe add an extra tit or two
>>
>>47806498
>lust elves
>>
>>47806398
I meant in the lore not the rules
>>
>>47804476
seraphon are definitely lacking the typical 5 wound monstrous infantry that everyone else seems to have

ripperdactyls and kroxigors don't quite fit that niche
>>
>>47805157
wrong, you can still be chaos undivided, but most of it worships/obeys archaon now

you can also worship great horned rat
>>
>>47806958
>multiple skinks riding giant aquatic lizard
or
>saurus riding some kind of giant predatory lizard motherfucker

Do it, GW.
>>
>>47805157
That's kind of a lie. The Darkoath Chieftain in the Silver Tower book didn't worship any God in particular.
>>
>>47807321
Khorne, though he ended up Tzeentch.
>>
File: 1400508615170.jpg (14 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1400508615170.jpg
14 KB, 900x900
>Demigryph Knights don't have the Knightly Order keyword and gain no benefit from a Grandmaster's command ability

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
What chaos God are ogres most likely to follow? I'm assuming khorne, but khorne expects his followers to be somewhat honourable right? That's not very ogre.
>>
>>47808086
Slaanesh, most likely. Ogre's are greedy, hungry, and always stuffing their faces or fighting. However, Ogre's were made to be highly resistant to Chaos by the old ones. They were the final weapon against Chaos, but were left incomplete; their minds being left as the idiots that they are. But they still fall occasionally, especially when subjugated.
>>
>>47808086
>khorne expects his followers to be somewhat honourable right?

No. Khorne delights in betrayal.
>>
>>47808086
>'m assuming khorne, but khorne expects his followers to be somewhat honourable right?

Fuck no.

Khorne is stated that to have no honour in his heart.

There is an example of a Khornate Orge in the Archaon novel. He was a force of unholy nature devouring gore and blood in the name of his god. He had a following of other Khornates who saw him as an avatar of Khorne.
>>
File: Be'lak.png (1 MB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
Be'lak.png
1 MB, 600x800
>>47806398
>meaning Be'lakor is no longer the only Undivided Daemon Prince.

First of all, fuck off.

Second, TT does not factor in lore.

Show me where in the Path of Glory game can you become a Daemon of Undivided.

>>47805081
The worship of Chaos Undivided is still a thing but you have choose one of the gods to advance to the higher ranks.

Well, unless you have as much of willpower and power as Archaon.
>>
>>47809232
>Second, TT does not factor in lore.
>Show me where in the [TT] can you..
lmao at least wait a sentence before contradicting yourself
>>
File: image.jpg (67 KB, 650x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67 KB, 650x600
>>47806398
>You don't even have to mark Daemon Princes anymore, meaning Be'lakor is no longer the only Undivided Daemon Prince.

AoS suddenly jumped up a peg in quality and respect.
>>
>>47809232
That's a dank meme daemon prince you got there.
>>
>>47809261
The Path to Glory game is suppose to help you create a narrtive/story for your Chaos champion as he walks towards daemonhood or spawndom. Guess how many paths are open to him/her? Four. There is no Path of Chaos Undivided. That path ws closed a long time ago.

The fact that there are "unmarked" is just a TT mechanic and has no barring on the lore. You can just had wave them as daemon prince with an unknown alligiance. The Grand Alliance Chaos book mentions nothing about Undivided Daemons outside of Be'lakor.
>>
>>47809422
>:^)
>>
>>47809422
>The [TT mechanic] is suppose to help you create a narrtive/story for your Chaos champion
>"unmarked" is just a TT mechanic and has no barring on the lore
hehhe
>>
>>47809447
Except one is a tool that helps you create a story for your champ.

And other is a meaningless TT distinction that contridicts that lore. Did you know that Valkia is labeled as a human in the Grand Alliance book when she is a Daemon Princess? Did you know that the Stormcast are labeled "human" when the fluff continiously state that they are not human.

Quit trying to force contdriction when you have no understanding of the context.
>>
>>47809563
>one is a [TT distinction] I like
>other is a TT distinction I don't like
can't make this up
>>
>>47809563
Clearly the fluff can't be trusted and it should always be disregarded.
>>
>>47809648
Nope, "Path of Glory" shows you the Paths open in lore for daemonhood.

The other is TT mechninic from a system that condtricts the lore whenever it suits it.

Now please show me where in the fluff do you something that supports your position? One is supported and the other is not.
>>
>>47809705
>Now please show me where in the fluff do you something that supports your position?
already did, nerd

plugging your ears, shutting your eyes and screaming about how not canon it is doesn't change that
>>
>>47808080
They have however the Free People keyword, making them perfect additions to Bretonnian armies (especially those with Louen Leoncoeur and/or the Fey Enchantress) seeking to add some substantial monstrous cavalry to their ranks.
>>
>>47809743
>already did, nerd

Where? You did no such thing. Show me an Undivided Daemon prince in the AoS fluff other than Be'lakor. I dare you.
>>
>>47809798
The Dank Master?
>>
>>47809798
the age of sigmar publications you deem of "unacceptable canonicity"

Undecided has mechanical support. Stop making me bully you.
>>
>>47809917
Stop failing. That's not a lore example. I aready showed you that the AoS system cannot be trusted to show portray the lore.

Show me an example or you will automatically lose in your next post.
>>
>>47810022
The system is more well written than the fluff so I will take my chances with it.
>>
File: WTF GW.png (163 KB, 918x516) Image search: [Google]
WTF GW.png
163 KB, 918x516
>>47810022
Continued....

Unlike somehere I back up my stuff.

The TT desginers for an unknown reason keep making Valkia a mortal in the TT despite multiple books and sometimes in the SAME damn book she is refered to as a Daemon Princess.

Is this some form of sexism?
>>
>>47810067
Or better yet, field unmarked princes in games for the new campaign. It's supposed to change the fluff, so we can make them a thing.
>>
>>47810118
I will do that now and encourage as many people as possible to do so. I will make my personal fluff say that he was the real first undivided daemon prince.
>>
File: brets are back.jpg (67 KB, 528x960) Image search: [Google]
brets are back.jpg
67 KB, 528x960
>>47803489
>Bret
>Squatted

laughingknights.jpg
>>
>>47810096
>Is this some form of sexism?

No. Shut up Carnac, Jesus Fucking Christ. Got a problem? Argue with GW.

Not him, but for all intents and purposes, Undivided is a possible thing for Daemon Princess. This does not stop your boyfriend from being the FIRST undivided, but others do exist, because you can choose not to run them with ANY mark, meaning they got promoted to DP without siding with one god or another specifically.

Got a problem? Cry to GW.
>>
>>47812058
>No. Shut up Carnac, Jesus Fucking Christ. Got a problem? Argue with GW.

TT mechanics =/= lore

Already proved that with my post. There is another example of the Stormcast being labeled as human despite being inhuman (stated plenty of times even within the books even the Stormcast BT).

So unless you have an example of an Undivided Daemon from the AoS fluff, then you have no case. Which makes me return to what I said in my first post "FUCK OFF".
>>
>>47812230
Undivided daemon prince*
>>
>>47810096
Mortal is a very loose term used to describe essentially the old chaos warriors, valkia was from the old warrior book. Seems fine to me as she always was intended to be used with mortal units. Keywords are just for buffs and unit recognition anyway.
>>
>>47812258
>Mortal is a very loose term used to describe essentially the old chaos warriors, valkia was from the old warrior book. Seems fine to me as she always was intended to be used with mortal units.

GW desgin studio bent its back backwards just to justify having Valkia be fieldable with mortal armies despite the fluff writers continuously writing her as a daemon. There is an obvious disconnect between both parts of the setting/game.

> Keywords are just for buffs and unit recognition anyway

Of course, for gaming purposes. The label does not represent her as what she is in the lore which is an IMMORTAL DAEMON PRINCESS of Kharneth.

The same thing goes for the whole unmarked daemons thing. It's not representive of the lore as they are nothing in the fluff that supports this. Nothing exists in the fluff that contridicts Be'lakor's status as the one and only Daemon Prince of Undivided.
>>
>>47812380
>It's not representive of the lore as there is nothing in the fluff that supports this*
>>
>>47812230
>Stormcast being labeled as human despite being inhuman

Not interested about Daemon Prince w/o mark, but stormcast is human, ascended but still; muck like Archaon, ascended to demigod, but still a mortal, not daemon hence do not suffer from true name.
>>
>>47812230
Again, not that guy, but you're literally arguing with Games Workshop, who make the game.

There is options to not take a specific God, there is even a faction for Undivided in the Chaos book. This covers such things as Furies and so on.

Again, got a problem? Argue with GW.
>>
>>47812380
>GW desgin studio bent its back backwards just to justify having Valkia be fieldable with mortal armies despite the fluff writers continuously writing her as a daemon

She 100% is a demon. She shows up when mortal armies are fighting, that's been her thing since the old warriors of chaos book. Did they change anything with her in AoS? Havn't read the new books where she apparently showed up.
>>
>>47812455
>there is even a faction for Undivided in the Chaos book.

You mean the part where it says daemon princes are dudes who ascended by the gods after finishing the Path to Glory and that there are among them those who turned renegade like Be'lakor.

Nothing stating the existence of other Undivided Princes.

>but you're literally arguing with Games Workshop

No, I am pointing out that GW bends the fluff over for the TT. This is why you don't take what's on the TT as something that represent the fluff especially when it goes against it.
>>
>>47812498
The entire thing is pretty confusing. It seems like it's a completely different Valkia, which would support the claim that she was NOT a Daemon during WHFB, as she died and did not return.

AoS has her having the same backstory, but instead of dying on the way to Realm of Chaos in the Chaos Wastes, she makes it into the realm or something and then dies. Khorne rezzes her up.

In short, it appears she IS mortal, but is constantly saved by Khorne. In the sense she dies and Khorne brings her back. There is no evidence that when she dies, she enters the swirling vortex and has to wait her turn to get back out (or beg for a Soul Grinder).

Which is probably why she has the Mortal tag. She looks like a Daemon and all that jazz, but she isn't one.
>>
>>47812557
>No, I am pointing out that I don't like that GW contradicted my headcanon
cool
>>
>>47812557
Then why bother linking the fluff and TT together? Why not just give everybody dragons? I mean, fuck the fluff, right? Just bend it over for TT!

No need to follow anything in the fluff with TT, nor have TT follow anything in fluff.
>>
>>47812564
>Which is probably why she has the Mortal tag. She looks like a Daemon and all that jazz, but she isn't one.

Except numrous statements that she is a daemon and the fact that she rules a daemonic kingdom within Khorne's realm that acts as the afterlife for Khornates.

Stop being sexist.
>>
>>47812557
And do these renegades have a mark? Are they dedicated to a specific God? Or what?

This is a simple yes or no answer, Carnac. Either they are bound to a specific God with a mark, and therefore are theirs, or they have no mark, and are thus Undivided.

The alternative is that Undivided doesn't exist any more and Be'lakor is not one, either.
>>
>>47812620
And? She can do all that without being a full daemon. If she was a proper daemon, every time she died she'd have to go into the queue to be reborn. As that is not the case, she is not a full daemon. She'd also be weakened by her true name. If she dies, Khorne rezzes her. She does not go into the daemon queue like everybody else, from bloodletters to heralds to bloodthirsters.
>>
>>47812606
You

see

>>47809798

Less whining and more proof. Show me in the lore that what I said was wrong.

>>47812611
Well, they got to hold pretense of following the lore. But when they want you suckers to buy more models or they want to shoehorn some character in an army book that's suppose not to be there, then they will do anything.
>>
>>47812636
Unmarked and undivided are different things.
Undivided was a mark.
>>
>>47812703
Then how did they get to be DP in the first place? Revoking the mark isn't an answer as they should just have snuffed them out. But they didn't.
>>
>>47812636
>The alternative is that Undivided doesn't exist any more and Be'lakor is not one, either.

That's the most likely option. There is no Undivided (expect for Be'lakor the first and the last). The rest are renegade daemon princes who betrayed their singular deities

>>47812669
You do know that the Chaos Gods can make a daemon skip the Forge of Souls? They can ress him in an instant. It happened with the Changeling in the End Times. Also with a daemon prince in 40K who as ressed hundreds of times me thinks. Let me track down his story.
>>
>>47812742
>Then how did they get to be DP in the first place?

Ascended by a singular god.

>Revoking the mark isn't an answer as they should just have snuffed them out. But they didn't

There are daemon princes who severed all ties to their former master. The Armor of the Lost and the Damned FW book has the legend of one of them.
>>
>>47812743
>222-234.M36 A Thousand Deaths

>Xorgar the Cruel ascends to Daemonhood amid the blood-drenched battlefields of the Rusting War. The Grey Knights already fighting against the Ragged Host focus their attentions on Xorgar and slay him before he can fully manifest his newfound powers. However, it amuses the Dark Gods to torment their vassal by giving him life once more, and for the next twelve years the Grey Knights hunt and kill Xorgar hundreds of times on scores of worlds. Only when the Daemon’s mortal shell is destroyed for the thousandth time do the gods tire of their game.
>>
>>47812787
Why didn't the God just go "Oh no you don't" and crush them. They made them, they could undo them. The whole point of your boyfriend was him trying to break free from his leash and he was powerful.

Yet these guys just go "nah, don't like Khorne any more" and that's it? Khorne didn't just crush him? It's literally going "I can stop when I want to stop". It's fucking stupid.
>>
>>47812742
>Then how did they get to be DP in the first place?

They didn't in the lore.
It's a simple game mechanic.
Ascendant meant you had the favor of all the gods and bore all their marks combined.
Undivided meant you have the favor of all the gods and so bore the mark of undivided. Unmarked you don't have any favor at all and so bore no mark.

Chaos Ascendant is all that's really left in the fluff in the form of Be'lakor.
>>
>>47812820
But that specifically says he never fully turned into a DP and he was still stuck in his 'mortal shell'. So he was rezzed, just like Valkia is, over and over.

She isn't a Daemon Prince(ss), but she's close enough. She's a mortal warrior who has been mutated by Khorne cause he's got a boner for her. And she's powerful enough to maintain shit. If she dies, Khorne brings her back to life.

So just like that guy in 40k, he's partly daemon, partly mortal.
>>
>>47812837
>They didn't in the lore.

And that's what pisses me off. Essentially going a DP can go "Fuck this" and quit.

If it was a way for story to emerge of a DP who becomes, say, Khorne's DP, drops it, then becomes Nurgle, until he's done all for some reason or another, could be neat. But to me it just strikes me as lazy. I see no reason to allow an unmarked DP to exist on TT.
>>
>>47812832
>Why didn't the God just go "Oh no you don't" and crush them.

Daemon Princes and Greater Daemons can grow so much in power that they can becamoe their own powers in the Warp/ Realm of Chaos. Often these being carve a realm for themselves in the Formless Wastes.

Why the Chaos Gods allow this? They don't care or they find it amusing. The motives of the Chaos Gods are unknowable.

And why Be'lakor was punished was because he deceived the gods and robbed them of their gifts without fulfilling his promises. Also he was so prideful that he thought he was the equal to the gods. This pissed the Chaos Gods royally.
>>
>>47812866
Daemons while in the mortal realm, create a mortal shell for themselves. That's why when a daemon gets krumped in the mortal realm it is said it was killed. However, it wasn't really killed, it's mortal body was destroyed but its immortal essence is sucked back into the Realm of Chaos.

And the guy in the story ascended to full daemonhood. He just didn't have time to fully master his powers. This happened to another newly daemon princess who got easily killed by Asurman when she was ill-practiced with her power.
>>
File: Bel'.jpg (109 KB, 803x994) Image search: [Google]
Bel'.jpg
109 KB, 803x994
I would like to point that Be'lakor's lore might get some retcons thrown its way. The single line of fluff he got from AoS says that he was the First Everchosen but he abandoned the position and went to pursue his own agenda.

This goes against what we know about jim in WHFB. In WHFB, Morkar was the first Everchosen and he was crowned by Be'lakor himself. Also he spent his time in WHFB trying to steal the title of Everchosen for himself.

The thought of him abandoning it willingly strikes me as GW wanting to re-write the character.

GW pls leave Based'kor alone
>>
File: 1437303544192.png (4 MB, 1622x1058) Image search: [Google]
1437303544192.png
4 MB, 1622x1058
Ordered in 10 blightkings and a Lord of Plague today /AoS/....Probably gonna order in another 5 though eBay to round them out to 7 and build a sorcerer for them. Anyone wanna help me decide a theme or name for them?
>>
>>47813118
>name for them

'The Walking Embodiment of Aids"
>>
>>47813409
So just name them "Age of Sigmar" got it
>>
File: my liege.jpg (138 KB, 456x303) Image search: [Google]
my liege.jpg
138 KB, 456x303
>>47812901
>I see no reason to allow an unmarked DP to exist on TT.
Fortunately for those of us that like them, it's not your call.
>>
>>47804097
Jesus, those look fucking amazing!
>>
I just got that silver tower game.

Anything I should know about it?
>>
>>47811986
what
what is this
could the dream be true?
>>
>>47808258
Would there be any reasonable objection to me making a force of chaos themed ogres which are blessed in various ways by all the gods rather than just one. I wanted to go mono, but something is telling me not too.
>>
>>47816029
chaos undivided is the only reasonably interesting way to play chaos

any other way and you're just limiting yourself to a quarter of your army
>>
>>47816066
I'd keep it an ogre kingdoms army in terms of play. Maybe supplement it with the odd demon. But it's mostly just thematical. I want to do some heavy green stuff conversions to even the most basic units. I was thinking firebelly flavour tenzeench and nurgle lead Belcher's (maggot launchers), khorne fighters etc. I'm just not sure if it's going to end up looking like a load of crap by mixing them. I've seen plenty of mono style chaos ogre units before, but I can't find an example of mixed.
>>
>>47816123
the trick is to keep some kind of unifying colour scheme, with the various different marks and units having slight tweaks to it
>>
>>47816146
Any suggestions on color?
>>
>>47816161
I an't a mindreader. Pick something you like the look of.

Just remember ogres are like 90% skin.
>>
>>47816066
I've gotta disagree with you there. Aside from the ridiculous number of new units AoS gives each God, each of the Four encompasses and represents a huge swathe of emotion fluffwise. Khorne is hatred, anger, wrath, honor, determination, and on rare occasions mercy; Slaanesh is obsession, sensuality, depravity, and all the subsets of those like love and sadomasochism; Nurgle is despair, entropy, acceptance, camaraderie, growth, and renewal; Tzeentch is hope, revolution, cunning, betrayal, magic itself, and mutation.
Unless you're planning on fielding a fairly large army, you probably aren't going to run out of new units you can take with monogod before you run out of room in your list. Undivided is great, but not mandatory; devotion to one of the Ruinous Powers is rewarding in its own way.
>>
>>47816123
An tzeentchian firebelly who breathes fire from a mutated maw on his belly perhaps?
>>
>>47816161
Grey skin can give you more versatility, as it works alongside more colours than a fleshtone does.
>>
Any pics on new aelfs?
>>
>>47816485
Still not yet sadly. Tomorrow's white dwarf is eldar/dark eldar Start Collecting boxes, the week after is a new flier game for 40k.
>>
>>47815442
If rumours are true they had a lineup for Brets almost ready for 8e.

So I am guessing we'll see Not-Brets soon.
>>
>>47816596
FWIW, I read those more as a kind of malicious attack on GW/AoS than a rumor, like "Look at what we could've had If GW hadn't squatted our game!"
>>
>>47816654
I reckon they'll bring back a Cavalry only brettonia, maybe Pegasus knights. Coming with the free people update.
>>
>>47817175
>free people update
when is that planned exactly ?
>>
File: wowifn.jpg (8 KB, 220x180) Image search: [Google]
wowifn.jpg
8 KB, 220x180
>>47816309
>the ridiculous number of new units AoS gives each God
Yeah man, I love all this new Slaanesh stuff we got.
>>
File: 1463408309601.gif (208 KB, 312x322) Image search: [Google]
1463408309601.gif
208 KB, 312x322
>>47816123
>Tzeentch-themed Firebelly
>>
>>47817267
It's your own fault for wanting to collect le god of tits and wine minis
>>
>>47817267
its coming

after tzeentch and duardin they are planning shadowlands (dark elves) and slaneesh
>>
>>47817225
Not for a long time

Schedule looks like this (according to rumours):

>Sylvaneth + Wanderers
>Metal duardin
>Tzeentch
>Dark Aelves + Slaneesh (2017?)
>>
File: %EB%B9%8C%EB%A6%AC_~1.gif (2 MB, 250x186) Image search: [Google]
%EB%B9%8C%EB%A6%AC_~1.gif
2 MB, 250x186
>>47817554

my body is ready
>>
>>47816146
Pretty much my thoughts on it. Bright pink skin too. Massive jaw, lots of fire.
>>
>>47816172
That's a helpful tip. Cheers.
>>
do saurus guard buff themselves of the hero around them?
>>
How can i tie a Mourngul in to my Chaos, maybe Nurgle leaning, warband fluffwise? Also would it be too OP to use at an event requiring 1 hero, 1 unit and 1 warmachine/monster?
>>
>>47817559
>Dark Aelves + Slaneesh (2017?)
That late? Ive heard that they are supposedly revealing the Aelf and Slaanesh stuff with the summer event/global campaign thing that starts july 14th.
>>
>>47818107
tzeentch + duardian stuff is coming in fall 2016

slaneesh might be 2016 but it would be very late, around december. more likely 2017
>>
>>47818002
I just want to sculpt pic related and i have no interest in starting a Death army just for that.
>>
>>47818223
You could say it's a captured soul, bound and tortured by chaos? Something like how a slaughterbrute is bound to a champion.
>>
>>47818002
>>47818223
Greater daemon of the great maw
>>
>>47818371
Pretty great idea anon, thanks. i already have an idea for a shaman/sorceror conversion that it could be bound to.
>>47818445
Also a good idea, i've always loved Chaos ogres.
>>
>>47818223
Looks like the fenbeast from the dark shadows campaign years ago
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 49

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.