[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
CYOA General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 103
File: Girly curse pg1.png (603 KB, 1200x6744) Image search: [Google]
Girly curse pg1.png
603 KB, 1200x6744
Wanted to call it CYOA general: Beri edition so bad but didn't want to post his 13 page's.

Last thread: >>47693535

Pastebin: http://pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu
>>
File: Girly curse pg2.png (797 KB, 1200x9368) Image search: [Google]
Girly curse pg2.png
797 KB, 1200x9368
>>47699416
>>
File: Page 1.png (1 MB, 1232x3560) Image search: [Google]
Page 1.png
1 MB, 1232x3560
Well, time to repost the Empire CYOA.

I got no responses last time, maybe that'll change.
>>
File: Page 2.png (3 MB, 1232x4890) Image search: [Google]
Page 2.png
3 MB, 1232x4890
>>47699440
>>
>>47699416
I wonder who the next two girls will be.
>>
File: Page 3.png (4 MB, 1232x6782) Image search: [Google]
Page 3.png
4 MB, 1232x6782
>>47699460
>>
>>47699440
god, something about your cyoa, the colors and font and style, just revulse me. it looks good but it reminds me of another cyoa that also revulsed me. like a magnet.
>>
File: Page 4.png (6 MB, 1312x6551) Image search: [Google]
Page 4.png
6 MB, 1312x6551
>>47699482
>>
File: Page 5.png (4 MB, 1232x6488) Image search: [Google]
Page 5.png
4 MB, 1232x6488
>>47699505

>>47699502
It does remind myself of Crown Quest, which reminds me of the sheer autism and rage I and many members of tg are capable of, a fact that revulses me as well.
>>
File: Page 6.png (3 MB, 1312x5033) Image search: [Google]
Page 6.png
3 MB, 1312x5033
>>47699525
>>
File: Page 7.png (3 MB, 1312x4904) Image search: [Google]
Page 7.png
3 MB, 1312x4904
>>47699548
>>
>>47699502
I think he should start using boxes around his text.
>>
File: BirdcatcherCYOA.png (1 MB, 882x2868) Image search: [Google]
BirdcatcherCYOA.png
1 MB, 882x2868
>>
File: 1465428015423.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
1465428015423.pdf
1 B, 486x500
>>
>>47699632
How does the hybrid work in terms of price? Combine both prices?
>>
File: 1385167247851.jpg (147 KB, 1126x823) Image search: [Google]
1385167247851.jpg
147 KB, 1126x823
>>47699632
The Bananaman
>Stats
DEX 1 DUR 7 POW 11
REC 13 SPD 4 STR 7
>Class
Fortress
>Features
Natural Weapons (Free)
Burrower (10)
>Body
Armored Bio Predator (30)
>Suit AI
None
>UI
Brainwave Harness (10)
>HUD
Suit Status
>Comms
Radio Transmitter, Defense Maze (10)
>Weapons
Pile-Bunker (Natural, Bite) (15), Blade (Claws) (5)
>Upgrades
Environmental Controls I, II, III (20), Cyber Brain (10), Capacitor I, II (20)
Solar Pannels (10), Photosynthetic Augment (10), Kinetic Stabilizers (10)
Maneuvering Rockets (10), Sub-Armor Pistons (10), Armor Plating (10)
Repair Kit (10)

Bananaman Mk.II. The Hallow Monster of the sands. A large Predatory suit about 50ft tall piloted by a metal brain without a body, having seemingly destroyed its former body shortly after upload completion, this monster hunts and "eats" other suits, stalking them from beneath the desert. Generally, the Bananaman attacks with its bite, latching on to opponents and dragging them beneath the ground before mauling them in an area that they cannot receive help from, before going after other opponents. Using its astronomically powerful bite, it disassembles dead suits, stores the parts in its empty cockpit, then using its internalized repair kit systems process the sludge from these parts as delicately as possible before ejecting the empty scrap metal to show as proof of its kills for bounties. Due to the photosynthesis systems and the abhorrent regenerative power within the suit, the need to feed on other suits demonstrated by this beast lacks explanation or obvious motive. Reports from other pilots who have worked alongside the Bananaman have said that prior to attack, it begins broadcasting the following audio on all local radio channels. These pilots usually request being joined with teams not including the Bananaman for future missions.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yModCU1OVHY
>>47699780
combine both prices AND the price of hybrid. Only get if you're certain, because it is costly.
>>
>>47699440
Keen
Mage/Tinker

>Mage:
Absorption(lightning)
Lightning
Fire
Water
>Tinker:
Phoenix fire
Sniper
Field
Turret
>Armor:
Arcane
>Weapon:
Rifle
Aghanim's

Good work, Anon! It's 2am here and I just didn't really feel like continuing. You've put in a lot of effort here and so I hope (you) get lots of finished builds. Pity about the lack of darker skinned races though.
>>
>>47699904
>combine both prices AND the price of hybrid.
Well just fucking kill me there goes my chance to be an all-terrain Leviathan.
>>
>>47699950
One of the funnest parts of PACYOA was figuring out how to price just exactly the right stats and build you wanted.

Everything boils down to how it plays out in game.
>>
>>47699950
yeah, it's very costly.
That said, not impossible to manage.
What was the third part of that trio of things to buy?
>>
>>47699993
Bananaman here, I'm sad I never go the chance to play in any of the games. How well did regeneration builds hold up? I remember comments on older versions of my build that they hadn't seen a rec build with high durability, but that was a while ago.
>>
>>47699996
I was gonna combine Leviathan and Graboid with Hybrid. Unfortunately this made me realize the suit I was painting in my head wouldn't work with the given price.
>>
>>47699470
Dunno if I'll get them up in time for this thread or if it'll be the next one. It's roughly 55% done. Both options are already decided upon.
>>
>>47700063
while I do admit, 70 on body along IS costly, the free stuff you get with it all covers many of the bases you might be lacking.
Try and build it, you might figure out something that works.
>>
>>47699416
>>47699423
>Body Synchronization
>Controlled Milk Production
>Egg Production
>Adaptive
>Altered Production
>Flexibility

>Genital Synchronization
>Either
>Both
>Sex Fluid Production
>Continuous
>Selective Fertility

>Extra Parts
>Extra Body
>Part Replacement
>Tele Parts
>Merge
>Normalcy
>Contain
>Min-Max
>Micro-Macro
>Pheromones
>Addictive
>Age Change
>Shape Change

>Partner

I'll grow to a few hundred feet high, sit down against a skyscraper, and crank up Pheromones until there are people begging me to do lewd things to them - and of course I'd oblige.

After I absorb, impregnate, and/or lewdify a few million (or billion) people, I'd probably get bored and start to do other things, like try to figure out if I've absorbed the witch that cursed me yet and maybe learning a spell or two - but I'll cross that bridge when I come to it.

Overall, lewd/10. It could use a few inanimate transformation powers, but it's a nice erotic power fantasy builder.
The creator does need to work on brevity, though.
>>
last dump of my OC,
going on a hiatus for a while
>>
>>47700106
>>
>>47699440
Thought there were a couple responses in the last thread, though hard to see with all the autistic shitposting going on there.
>>
>>47700123
>>
>>47700142
>>
The other new CYOA thread got deleted fast. Are we really that hated on this board?
>>
>>47700164

>>47700169
the Hibiki one? I delete that
>>
>>47700138
Oh yeah I think so too, but a lot of them were inquiries, I was expecting more along the lines of builds.

and yes, /cyoag/ reaches an 11 on a base-10 logarithmic scale of 1-10 that measures autism.
>>
>>47700169
there was already one going, this one, so there is no need for two
>>
>>47697769
pls respond
>>
>>47700179
Ah, I rarely make threads, and I didn't know users could delete them.

>>47700183
I didn't say we needed two.
>>
>>47700089
Maybe, though would the natural weapons include spines?
>>
>>47699440
Just for you, I'll post a build.
Iceborn, Warrior/Cleric
>Warrior
Melee Mastery, Embolden, Inspiration, Aggressive Defense
>Cleric
Heal, Purification, Light, Holy Fire
>Armor
Knight Armor
>Arms
Greatsword, Throwing Weapon (Axes)
>Campaign
>Landfall
Fort Brightstar, Kryloch
>Retaking the South
The Reach, Wayfren
>Retaking the North
The Five Decade Siege, Issfror
>The Imperial City
The Horn of Augustus, Siege the City
>The Underkeep
Purge the Rulers, Purge of the Falseol
>Companions
Prince Tullius Caesar, Thorleif Iciclebeard, Ioristen Ruuloris, Prince Gunnar Anvilbreaker, Teeth-Like-Swords

A whole lot of text in this CYOA.
>>
>>47700227
natural weapons would, but you need to follow the natural weapons rules of choosing a specific weapon to be labelled as such. There are plenty of bladed weapons, so choosing those to be the natural weapon could work as "spines"
>>
>>47699908
It's going to take me at least 2 more hours to fall asleep.

>Quests:
Prison's scouts
Kryloch
Green Hell
The Reach
Traitor legions
5DSeige
Horn Of Augustus
Blackwood
Put Down The Beasts
The purge is really disgusting. Christ.
>Companions
Brutta
Marguerite
Katla
Jordis
Daegnakh
Despite being written from the perspective of myself as a commander, I preferred to imagine this character as just another soldier. It's more comforting and realistic to me.
>>
>>47700303
>Brutta
>Marguerite
>Katla
>Jordis
>Daegnakh
Did you try to go for a harem ending?

>>47700259
Yeah, I was going for lots of text. Do people like that, or is it something that turns people off like a fat chick?
>>
>>47700142
RS-Stalwart Hawk
Thin build

Perks:

Light Feet
Double Perception
Tactician
Fast learner
Adaptability

Smart Scout Armor

Weps:
Plasma Rifle
Laser pistol

Utils:
First Aid
Comlink
Force field

Companions:
Wendy
Alzena
Miko

Good CYOA but lots of spelling and grammar errors. It got hard to understand at times.
>>
>>47700477
Something like that*

*yes

Text was a turn off desu.
>>
>>47700359
They're melee regardless, so you can set them up as natural weapons even if their nature is energy based. It just means you have LAZERSPINES
>>
>>47700106

Thanks! Updated build for new version!

>RS-Stalwart Hawk

>Female
>Thin

>Light Feet (Free)
>Sharpshooter
>Double Perception (Free)
>Medic
>Melee Mastery

>General Trench Coat

>Super Shotgun
>Laser Pistol

>Flashlight
>Comlink Watch
>First Aid Kit
>Resource Bot (Free)

>Chainsaw Katana

>Daughter of the Wind Kazemaru
>Demon Hunter Kaori
>Alzena Coldhart

Time to be space bounty hunter/assassin/whatever pays with my ninja like skills, awesome trenchcoat and chainsaw katana. Start out alone stranded in this strange new world, but find some friends along the way. Become less of a bounty hunter and more of a demon hunter as we discover the scale of the demonic threat to the world. Become partners with Kaemaru and we adopt Kaori. Get bullied some by Alzena, but it's ok.

>>47700500

Nice build for learning how to beat different kinds of demons quickly and for teamwork!
>>
>>47700477
>Do people like that, or is it something that turns people off like a fat chick?

I like it when it's good, and can tolerate it when it's average, and prefer no text over bad one. Yours is average.
>>
I'm currently trying to get a Golden Egg in Bravely Second, but I can spare some time.

>>47699440
>Orc
>Male

Interesting choice to make them a subrace of Man and natural rangers.

>>47699460
>Ranger
>Illusionist

Passive Skills: Mighty, Tough, Deadeye, Slow Time, Doppelganger, Truth-seeker

The two classes mesh rather well: with the ranged combat of the Ranger taking out the CC'd enemies rounded up by Illusionist.

>>47699482
>Ranger: Bow Mastery, Split Shot, Trapsmith, Poison Crafting
>Illusionist: Juxtapose, Paralyze, Fury, Slow

Pretty much what I said earlier: the Illusionist's spells will make it easier for me to avoid enemies and take them out with my traps and poison.

>>47699505
>Shade Armor

Doesn't increase my damage output, but with my traps, poisons, and illusions, I won't need as much.

>>47699525
>Fort Brightstar
>The Prison's Scouts

First one is a piece of cake with the muffled armor and poisons/traps. Second one is slightly more difficult, but I should be able to use Paralyze to good use and aid from the back.

>The Green Hell
>The Reach

The first one because Orc. The second one because mayhem is always fun, especially with preemptive stealth.

>Traitors
>Issfror

First one for taking out cowardly traitors. Second one for stealth missions.

>The Horn of Augustus
>Food From Blackwood

I have a bad feeling about the Horn, but getting it won't be too difficult. The second job reminds me of Robin Hood, so why not?

>Purge the Rulers
>Purge of the Falseol

Killing children is never fun, but shit like the Falseol have done deserves nothing but pure destruction.

1/2
>>
>>47700477
I'm fine with walls of text.
>>
>>47700641
>Prince Tullius Caesar
I like him: a noble who doesn't have his head up his ass. Definitely helps that he's handy with a greatsword and magic.

>Romdar Zyrileth
Zealots are always fun when they're on your side. Not too interested in a relationship with him, but he sounds like a man who has my back in battle.

>Steadfast-as-Earth
Dunno why, but the image of her throwing axes into people's faces gives me a giggle. Always good to have another sneaker too.

>Glayx Thunderborn
Spunky rifle lady always gets a check in my books. Like her values too.

>Aphrodite Saralla
Not only a healer, but a healer on a dragon? Fuck yeah. Also, I'm doing "The Prison's Scouts" anyways, so synergy is definitely a plus.

As for who I'd settle down with? I'll get there when I get there, but I like everyone besides Romdar.

Overall, it's good, but these really long CYOA's do tend to take quite a bit of time to really make a build on.
>>
>>47700555
I was going for diplomacy. The people I chose know a lot about the world so I want to speak with them. Also I figure I might as well help Alzena with her slaver problem.
>>
File: Forge Your Own Weapon.jpg (6 MB, 1200x7815) Image search: [Google]
Forge Your Own Weapon.jpg
6 MB, 1200x7815
Could someone do me a favor and post the 3rd page of Vampire King? I neglected to save it.
>>
>>47700477
I'm just in a state of perpetual exhaustion. The last something like five new CYOA's posted I still haven't fully read yet. I'm trying. There are always plenty of people who read over things and just don't post though.
>>
>>47699440

Creating my character before I pick missions:
>Brython
>Necromancer
>Summoner

>Summon Living Armor
>Summon Dummy
>Summon Insubstantial
>Summon Dragon

>Sacrifice
>Raise Skeleton
>Summon Gargoyles
>Plague

>Battlemage Armor
>Aghanim's Scepter
>Ocatine Core

Companions:
>Marguerite Berger
>Ioristen Ruuloris
>Melissa Fairbairn
>Aphrodite Saralla
>Rissadris

My strategy in combat is to have as many summons as possible out to increase my mana regeneration, to increase how many summons I have out to......

All of my magical gear is designed to support my pets, and all of my allies are some combination of necromancer or summoner.

My cleric allies cause my summons to become more durable, and combining shield, sacrifice, heal, and summon dummy allows us to force the enemy to focus on my enhanced dummy. While the enemy attacks my dummy, my summon insubstantial spell continues to multiply, causing my mana regeneration to become even higher.

Quests:
>Fort Brightstar
Summons can draw fire while we raise the gate.
>The Prison's Scouts
>The Reach
>Wayfren
>The Five Decade Siege
>Issfror
>The Horn of Augustus
Summoning and necromancy is right up my ally
>The Food from Blackwood
>Purge the Rulers
>Purge of the Falseol
>>
>>47700021
For as long as I can remember, the games were never played with the intent of being able to use Rec to heal yourself. This was primarily an issue with that one little bit of fluff somewhere in there about how Rec took hours or something to heal and most missions didn't last that long.

For a long time the only thing Rec was good for was that it added to the amount of actions you could do per turn, so it was almost like a secondary Pow stat and did help with EMP recovery.

Late game I think we implemented a purchaseable workaround to that or something with constructive engineering kits.
>>
>>47700755

I see. Every party could use a good diplomat! I haven't thought to much how we'd do the quests. We could just wing them along the way. Slavers might be hard to handle with just diplomacy, but maybe it could work. I think I go more for the murder method.
>>
>>47700840
It should be here >>47609431
>>
>>47700911
Strange, considering how the Bio armour(s) have a high REC boost and enhanced regenerative skills. They seem quite obviously linked.
>>
>>47700106
>Factory Cruiser
>Buff

>Power Armor
>Strong
>Faster Learner

>Hercules
>Annihilator
>Nuke Launcher
>Grappling Hook
>Forcefield Grenade
>Chainsaw Katana

>Elwin Arcana
>Maria the Plague Doctor
>Alzena
>>
>>47700911
Bananaman here, it says they do recover DUR and HP, but at a rate determined by the GM. Did the GMs of the quests just not have to deal with it as much and therefore neglected it consideration?
>>
>>47700919
Those people die, that's why I took the miko and mages. It's just everyone else we sit down to chat with.
>>
>>47700106
>Ship
Factory Cruiser (a handful, but best supply base for long-term adventuring)
>Body Type
Male Fit
>Perks
Stealth (if that factory ship can't fight back it at least can be hidden)
Educated (can never be too smart)
Fast Learner (can never be too smart)
Tactician (useful both in questing and defending that ship)
Utility Maniac (maximum gadgets)
>Armour
The Neutralizer (It's always better to have non-lethal option than not to have it)
>Mobile Suit
Blade Valkyrie (Big McHuge suit is appealing, but too cumbersome to deploy effectively. Mobility for life.)
>Weapons
Pulse rifle(Neutraliser)
Gun Shifter (covers all my lethal force needs)
Concussion Punch(Neutraliser)
>Utilites
Deployable Turret
Comlink Watch
First Aid Kit
Force Field Projector Grenade
>Companions
Regiconandus (best bro)
Abomination Hunter (best personal quest)
Kazemaru (best waifu)
Aubriena (free team "pet", not to mention good support and potentially the hardest hitter on the team.)

Tasks at hand
>Find missing crewmembers
>Kick the guy who broke the hyperdrive's ass
>Remove Regiconandus' curse
>Kick Old Ones teeth in
>Explore the world
>Waifu Kazemaru
>Stay Calm
>Explore the world

I can live with that.
>>
File: 1358800917691.jpg (226 KB, 1157x1129) Image search: [Google]
1358800917691.jpg
226 KB, 1157x1129
ok i need more
im looking for ideas in my DM'ing and this stuff is golden
>>
Advice to CYOA makers if you want your CYOA to take off:

>Make it so players can interact with each other
This causes the local anon population to frenzy as it means people might pay attention to their build, giving them a reason to post it

>Allow users to see multiple options without having to scroll too much
Having lots of options is great, having to constantly scroll up and down to compare options is not

>World building
Too little world building and your character feels like it's in a void. Too much and it's freaking homework to determine what your character is like. Give tidbits of information to make it seem like their is a larger world, but leave it to the player's imagination.
EX: The Vampire King CYOA opens with a bunch of vampire rites, without telling you what happened. It makes you think that there is an entire culture, but lets you imagine what is it like.

>Don't make creating a build homework
There is such a thing as too man options.
>>
>>47700952
Yup you'd think that right?

As it stood, TECH turned out to be the most relevant stat when it came to in game repairs. Engineers and whatnot.

>>47701005
Oh no there was plenty of in game repairs.

Again, it was primarily an issue of fluff that was never truly resolved.

>Rec says you can heal so and so every few hours/days
>Each turn is supposed to be something like 1 minute

Get the picture?

It did get relevant on the blue moon when we had missions that carried over multiple days in game and no engineers. That was when all the high REC people could smugly gloat over the low REC people who got grinded down by attrition.

But typically most misions only lasted an in game day and more than often when they didn't the team would just go back to the base for repairs.
>>
>>47701115
Some of the CYOAs that are 'like homework' are pretty popular though, like Stardust. I like it.
>>
>>47701141
>>47701005
Also does it really say " recover DUR and HP, but at a rate determined by the GM"?

I guess I must have missed that. The PDF has evolved over 2 years I think.

Although even if it does say that it would be pretty hard to explain in universe "hey, so remember how that thing used to take ages? Well now it only takes minutes" and so on. Precedence likes to die hard.

Personally the way I as a host implemented it was that having a high REC score gave you major bonuses to tech repairs rolls (either by yourself or better still with an engineer).

But I think, take away the previous game experience and in universe fluff and you really can (and should) decide how much REC heals as a GM.
>>
>>47699632>>47699904

The Spectre

>Class
Mesh
>Features
Gills(Free)
Fins(Free)
adhesion(10)
>Body
Amphibious(10)
Hunter(40)
>AI
None
>UI
Nerve Suit(5)
>HUD
Night Vision(Free)
Thermal Vision(Free)
Radar(Free)
Suit Status(Free)
Hawkeye(5)
>Comms
Defence Maze(10)
Terminal(10)
Radio(Free)
>Weapons
Plasma bow(20)
Plasma Blade(20)
>Upgrades
Environmental controls I-III(Free)
Capacitors I-II(20)
Collapsible I-II(10)
Kinetic Stabilizers(10)
Camouflage(Free)
>Nanites
Infused(10)
Mycelium I(10)
Canvas I-II(10)
>Stats
Dex 9
Spd 4
Dur 1
Pow 1
Rec 5
Str 1

The Spectre is a human sized mesh suit. The suit directly interfaces with the nervous system of it's pilot and is able to easily materialize a silent blade and bow out of plasma. This suit is meant for assassination and stealth purposes, being able to stay invisible for an indefinite amount of time. The Spectre also specializes in aquatic missions, equipped with gills that allow it's pilot to breath underwater and fins that allow the suit to easily maneuver throughout an aquatic environment, along with an ability to withstand high amounts of pressure and radiation and an extreme temperature tolerance. The suit can also collapse into a wristwatch which can project a holographic HUD display.
>>
I once felt my soul being torn apart as if tied to two horses racing in opposite directions. It was a startling moment of shart existential pain followed by an eternity of morose emptiness.
What do you call that? That feeling you get when you're sure whatever it is you could be living for, it's not worth your time, and you're but passing the time before death officially claims you.

Make an underground fallout shelter CYOA. Let us customize our vaults and what kind of societies we want to make flourish on them.
I can't do it. Corpses don't make CYOAs.
>>
>>47701115
Traveller existence kind of disproves the whole homework bit, though it would be more accurate to put a time-investment/reward setup. Traveller, Stardust and other long CYOA are capable of making effort spent worth it. Traveller has obscene versatility and the offering of use of build characters by Highlander.

>>47701367
It will be done, someday lichanon.
>>
>>47701033

Ah, sounds good to me! We don't need slavers running around killing husbands and kidnapping daughters! Save the peaceful dealings for slightly less evil types.
>>
File: Aphrodite.png (5 MB, 1200x8100) Image search: [Google]
Aphrodite.png
5 MB, 1200x8100
>>47700923
Thanks, appreciate it.
>>
>>47700106
Ship: CSS. Gunbuster EX

Body: Fit Female

Perks:
Sharpshooter
Survival
Unarmed Combat
Adaptability
Berserk

Armor: Conscript Armor
Primary: Super Shotgun
Secondary: High Tech SMG
Melee: High Freq. Machete

Utilities:
Deployable Turret
Grappling Hook
HE Grenade

Companions:
Holy Paladin Sophia
Fayja the Elf Ranger
Kitsune Miko Kuroda Kyoko

Pretty balanced party with nice side benefits, and their mini-quests are fairly easy as well. We should be kicking evil's ass in short order.
>>
File: 1336519178210.jpg (96 KB, 620x450) Image search: [Google]
1336519178210.jpg
96 KB, 620x450
>>47699632
>>47699904
>>47701255
Ziz
>Stats
Dex 1, Dur 9, Pow 11,
Rec 1, Spd 3, Str 5
>Class
Fortress
>Features
Natural Weapons
Burrower
Fins
Gills
Tremorsense
>Body
Hybrid (10)
Leviathan (40)
Graboid (20)
>Suit AI
Engineer AI (10)
>UI
Brainwave Harness (10)
>HUD
Sonar (Free)
Hawkeye (5)
>Comms
Radio Transmitter (Free)
Defense Maze (10)
Comm Buoy (10)
>Weapons
Pile Bunker (Nat; Bite) (15)
Gator Tooth (Nat; Spines) (15)
>Upgrades
Environmental Control I, II (10) Capacitor I, II(20)
Cyberbrain (10), Polyglot (5), Technician (10)

I kind of ran with the idea of being a hidden mobile command for other suits and various drones through the use of being amphibious and subterranean with the Leviathan and Graboid types. The Polyglot was more for helping to keep me hidden from various things by obscuring the presence of the suit through the lack of civilian information of anything unusual.
The spines and bite are for a bit of a last resort defense via coiling around bigger things and snapping them in half.
This is probably an entry level idea.
>>
Drunk box pls
>>
>>47701045

That's a cool gadget build. Willy our ship have like a cloaking device? Looks like you have lots of non-lethal weapons. Will you be arresting people or something? What about demons?
>>
>>47700106
>Factory Cruiser

>Fit
>Male

>Tactician, Medic, Educated, Utility Maniac, Durable

>The Neutralizer

>Blade Valkyrie

>Gunshifter, Grappling Hook, Comlink Watch, First Aid Kit, Compact Pistol, Ballistic Shield, The Hand

>Ace Pilot Aubriena, Regiconandus The Lone Knight, Maria the Plague Doctor, Daughter of the Wind Kazemaru

Going for a Pacifist build here. With the Neutralizer and The Hand, I should be able to take care of most enemies without having to kill them.

Aubriena will pilot the Valkyrie, and we'll stay in touch via the comlink.

Regiconandus seems pretty bro-like, and helping him out will certainly help me out.

Having a healer around like Maria will certainly be useful, and I'll do my best to use the tech I've got to heal people. Plus, having another cook will help.

I'll humor Kazemaru and do my best as a partner. The fact that she looks at me in desperation does kinda make me suspicious, but I'll give it time.

Hibiki, is English not your first language? I only ask because the CYOA, while artistically good to look at, is hard to understand text-wise. I had to reread a few parts to understand what you were getting at.
>>
File: secondskincyoa.jpg (1 MB, 1200x4000) Image search: [Google]
secondskincyoa.jpg
1 MB, 1200x4000
I'm just gonna post all my CYOAs.
>>
>>47699632
Is nobody up for reviving the PACYOA threads? They were so fun.
>>
>>47699627
FUCKING BIRDS. I JUST CLEANED THE DAMN PLACE.

>dual wielding, camo jacket, bird seed
I WAS A NINJA FOR ONE HALLOWEEN. FUCKERS WON'T EVEN SEE ME.

>janitor,
HOT ASS AND SICK MOVES. WHAT MORE CAN A MALL NINJA ASK FOR?

>two birds, eagle, you're fired
OH SHIT, THE DOUBLE EAGLES OF JUDGEMENT HAVE COME! YOU MIGHT FUCK THE STORE UP AND MAKE ME LOSE THE ONLY MINIMUM WAGE JOB PEOPLE WILL GIVE ME ANYMORE, BUT I WILL MAKE YOU MY BITCHES!
>>
>>47700106
English isn't your first language right? So what is?
>>
>>47701918
run them up on /qst/ they might run better there with OP formatting.
>>
File: ArtificialIntelligencecyoa1.1.png (6 MB, 1432x3848) Image search: [Google]
ArtificialIntelligencecyoa1.1.png
6 MB, 1432x3848
>>
>>47702122
CYOAs are not quests.
>>
>>47699632
The Overt Ninja

>Class
Light

>Stats
DEX (5), DUR (2), POW (4), REC (4),
SPD (5 + 2 when flying), STR (2)

>Features
Flight (20)
>Body Type
Biped (0)
>Suit A.I
Soldier (10)
>Suit Interface
Nerve Suit (5)
>HUD
Advanced Suit Status (5), Radar (10), Thermal Vision (10)
>Comms
Terminal (10), Defense Maze (10)
>Weapons
Plasma Rifle (20)
>Defences
Plasma Shield x2 (30)
>Shield Link
Point Barrier
>Upgrades
Capacitor I (10), Collapsible (5), Cyber Brain (10), Memory Palace (5), Kinetic Stabilizers (10), Maneuvering Rockets (10), Lockpick Counter Measures (10)
>Nanites
Hydra (10)

A balanced all purpose suit that makes up for its lack of Speed and Dexterity with Celerity, offensive power with a Plasma Rifle and Overload, and the weak defences with Point Barrier.

Rate/10
>>
>>47702235
Yeah, but the PACYOA was run like a quest.
>>
File: bioniclecyoav1page1.png (7 MB, 1432x4999) Image search: [Google]
bioniclecyoav1page1.png
7 MB, 1432x4999
>>
File: bioniclecyoav1page2.jpg (2 MB, 1432x5498) Image search: [Google]
bioniclecyoav1page2.jpg
2 MB, 1432x5498
>>47702307
>>
>>47701841
sadly yes, I do plan to do a correction however after all of this done.
>>
>>47700106
Do you plan on expanding it when you return?
>>
>>47702041
Malay language, please no bully
>>
Medium Suit

Body Type: Drider

FEATURES

Adhesion(Free)
Tremorsense(Free)
Spinner(Free)
Natural Weapons(5) - Thorns applied to Webs
Flight(20)

AI: Agent(10)
UI: Brain Implant(20)

HUDS:
Suit Status(0)
Night Vision(10)

COMMS:
Radio Transmitter(0)
Free Space Optical Transmitter(10)
Spider and Spyware(10)

WEAPONS
Freon Blaster(15)
Vibroblade(10)

DEFENCES
EMP Shield(10)

UPGRADES
Cyber Brain(10)
Veteran Soul(10)
Uplift(10)
Camouflage(10)
Grappling Hooks(5)
Kinetic Stabilizers(10)
Collapsible(5)

NANITES
Canvas I and II(10)
Infused(10)

Arachne the Drider suit, optimized for stealth, hacking and medium to short combat. Preferred weapons are the webs, which incapacitate and allow Arachne to hack and incapacitate other suits.
>>
File: toystorycyoa.png (4 MB, 1432x3576) Image search: [Google]
toystorycyoa.png
4 MB, 1432x3576
>>
>>47702421
yes and I will add some short comic related to the cyoa just for entertaining purpose.
>>
>>47702508
>some short comic related to the cyoa just for entertaining purpose.
...Is...
Is that kind of world building allowed?
If so, hats off!
You've actually outdone Traveller!
Don't tell High Lander I said that.
>>
>>47699632
I've been thinking about running a Freeform tabletop game with my chums based around this. Basically Modern Day Earth gets bombarded by these suits for some unknown reason. But I haven't the foggiest Idea what to make the story about.

Anyway, here's Weaver again.

WEAVER

>Suit Class: Mesh

>Body Type: Drider (20)

>Stats
Dex: 7
Dur: 1
Pow: 1
Rex: 5
Spd: 4
Str: 1 (1 1/2 I guess if you count Infusion nanites? I feel like that should count for something.)

>Features: Adhesion (free)
Tremor-sense(free)
Spinners (free)

>A.I/Interface:
Agent (10), Nerve Suit (5)

>HUD: Suit Status (Standard)
Night Vision (10)

>COMMS: Radio (Standard)
Terminal (10)
Worm Platform (10)
Spider (5)
Defense Maze (10)
Spyware (5)

>WEAPONS:
Plasma Bow (20)
Natural Weapon “Spider Bite” [Power Fists as fangs] (20)

>DEFENSES:
EMP Shield (10)
Portable Electronic Jammer (15)

>UPGRADES:
Environmental Control I (Standard)
Camouflage (Standard w/ Mesh)
Collapsible II (10)
Kinetic Stabilizers (10)
Sub-Amour Pistons (10)

>NANITES:
Hydra I (10)
Infused (10)
>>
>>47702555
>You've actually outdone Traveller

Certainly in the OC image department. I don't think Hibiki's at the 40+ image point yet, or the 100+ page pdf point.

Then again, I'm probably a salty, butthurt faggot whose upset that senpai's getting overthrown, so what do I know?
>>
>>47700106
Somebody wannna help poor Hibiki with their english? I'd do it but I'm a bit busy at the moment.
>>
File: toystorycyoa2.png (3 MB, 1432x3576) Image search: [Google]
toystorycyoa2.png
3 MB, 1432x3576
>>47702505
>>
File: 1451196082724.jpg (38 KB, 301x282) Image search: [Google]
1451196082724.jpg
38 KB, 301x282
>>47702642
>40+ image point
>100+ page pdf point.
>all in good english
tfw you'll never reach that level
>>
>>47702555
I kind of have to disagree.
> Anon built a magnificent flying machine, he's way better then the man who built the locomotive!
It's two different beasts man.

>>47702454
> Malay
Huh. Neat.
>>
>>47702709
Believe in yourself.
>>
File: kaifu cyoa page 1 v1.2.png (6 MB, 1432x3938) Image search: [Google]
kaifu cyoa page 1 v1.2.png
6 MB, 1432x3938
>>
File: kaifu cyoa page 2 v1.2.png (5 MB, 1432x3938) Image search: [Google]
kaifu cyoa page 2 v1.2.png
5 MB, 1432x3938
>>47702745
>>
File: kaifu cyoa page 3 v1.2.png (5 MB, 1432x3938) Image search: [Google]
kaifu cyoa page 3 v1.2.png
5 MB, 1432x3938
>>47702785
>>
File: kaifu cyoa page 4 v1.2.png (6 MB, 1432x3938) Image search: [Google]
kaifu cyoa page 4 v1.2.png
6 MB, 1432x3938
>>47702801
>>
File: Kaifu cyoa page 5 v1.2.png (6 MB, 1432x3938) Image search: [Google]
Kaifu cyoa page 5 v1.2.png
6 MB, 1432x3938
>>47702831
>>
>>47699627
Dual weilding
Children
Hottie (You're fired)

I'll use the two nets, one to beush the bird towards the second one to catch it with. I don't really want to work at such a crappy place where I have to catch birds though, so even though I'll get fired, the kids will enjoy helping me catch it. Hopefully the hottie will be impressed too.
>>
>>47702853
It's neat to look back at your CYOAs and see how you slipped symbiotes into most.
>>
File: tumblr_mrwbyqv1n51qc9zfzo2_500.gif (741 KB, 500x245) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mrwbyqv1n51qc9zfzo2_500.gif
741 KB, 500x245
>>47702736
gah!
High Lander senpai!
We weren't talking about you or anything...
I just really crave more lore and so I was happy to see Hibiki taking that approach and wanted to praise him...
Please don't ever stop making your Godtier OC
>>
>>47702736
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LrqXpYwS9nI
>>
>>47702909
Not going to stop, as well ironically working on a great deal of 'lore' or at least as close as we can get with speeches, posts, phrases and such. Update's coming soon but not as soon as I'd have wanted, I'm probably going to need to reshuffle the origins a bit with the assload of perks I'm adding.
>>
>>47699627
>Big Net
>Dual Wielding
>Security Cameras

>Hottie
>Janitor

>Two Birds
>Eagles
>You're Fired

I may have lost my job, but I will have earned my place in the history books.
>>
File: 1462841373627.gif (396 KB, 541x332) Image search: [Google]
1462841373627.gif
396 KB, 541x332
>>47702965
Keep working until you're satisfied!
I'll be here waiting with baited breathe and ready to celebrate when it's all done!
>>
>>47699416
Body Synchronization (23)
Enhanced Hair (22)
Unreal (21)
Enhanced Bottom (20)
Enhanced Muscles (19)
Controlled Milk Production (17)
Altered Production (16)
Flexibility (15)

Genital Synch (Female) (14)
Sex Fluid Production (13)
Continuous (12)
Enhanced Parts (11)
Pheromones (10)
Addictive (9)
Age Change (8)
Shape Change (7)

Revenge (6)

Wow, I got everything that interested me in the slightest and still could get more stuff. Talk about a generous witch! I picked revenge just so that I could thank her personally, really.
>>
File: boobcyoapage1.png (2 MB, 1200x3700) Image search: [Google]
boobcyoapage1.png
2 MB, 1200x3700
>>47702879
Ya, I always attempted to. Don't think there's any in the bionicle cyoa though.
>>
>>47702562
I really want to play something like this.
>>
File: boobcyoapage2.png (4 MB, 1200x5650) Image search: [Google]
boobcyoapage2.png
4 MB, 1200x5650
>>47703063
>>
File: symbiote cyoa page 1 v1.1.png (4 MB, 1200x6500) Image search: [Google]
symbiote cyoa page 1 v1.1.png
4 MB, 1200x6500
>>
File: symbiote cyoa page 2 v1.1.png (4 MB, 1200x4562) Image search: [Google]
symbiote cyoa page 2 v1.1.png
4 MB, 1200x4562
>>47703119
>>
>>47703119
>>47703063
>>47702745

I really enjoyed these three, you've been on quite the hot streak lately of fun CYOA.
>>
>>47703119
Did one a while back, but let's do another one.

>Hybrid
>Tendrils, Resistant (Both), Strength, Tendrils
>Villain, Sidekick
>Menace!

With my companions, Menace! really doesn't negatively affect me as much as the other drawbacks. Hybrid's multitasking will be useful when dealing with all the shit villains have to deal with. Sidekick's always fun, and Villain's pretty hot.
>>
>>47702235
/qst/
its for collaborative storytelling games.

it's a creative stretch but they'd go better there than here.
>>
>>47703241
For quests. Not CYOAs.
>>
>>47703241
These aren't collaborative storytelling games. These are rulesets. People write their own stories, sure, but if one of these CYOAs spin off something big they tend to take it to their own thread.

We haven't seen something like that happen since the instantation of /qst/, but when it does we'll take it there, don't worry.
>>
>>47703283
>>47703241

I do happen to agree with you when you say that a new PACYOA thread would fit in just fine on /qst/, though
>>
File: overwatchcyoav1.png (2 MB, 1370x3231) Image search: [Google]
overwatchcyoav1.png
2 MB, 1370x3231
>>47703172
Thanks man.
Kaifu is probably my personal favorite because of how much work I put into it, and then Symbiote one. After that, I like the simplicity of the AI one.

And here's my last one. Well, I posted the birdcatcher one, but nobody really cares about it since it's a crappy silly one I did really fast.
>>
>>47703283
PACYOA was run by a small team of GMs that would play the missions...makes it fit neatly into /qst/

>>47703262
...did you ever play in any of the PACYOAs?
they'd totally go on /qst/
>>
>>47703326
See>>47703296

I was taking exception to your accendental implication that CYOA's belong on /qst/ I apolpgise for that.
>>
>>47703422
oh. yeah, no, unless they can be run as or are runnning like a game they go there.

CYOAs should be here otherwise...
>>
File: batman-bane-for-you.png (30 KB, 245x250) Image search: [Google]
batman-bane-for-you.png
30 KB, 245x250
>>47703311
>he's a big guy
>>
I wish box wine were here
>>
>>47703612
Weren't we gonna get a new page today?

Also I'm rolling Blind Dates and I keep getting evil fuckers like Damia and Kara'Tee.
>>
File: Crossworlds pg5 interlude.png (2 MB, 993x5095) Image search: [Google]
Crossworlds pg5 interlude.png
2 MB, 993x5095
>>
>>47703311
Tracer for Dat Ass(TM), Reinhardt and Zenyatta for bros.
>>
>>47699627
>Big net
>Bird seed
>Manager
>Hottie
>Eagle

Although I'm too tired to type the whole ordeal I had to deal with a similar situation before.
>>
>>47703920
I kinda like the episodic nature of this. I'm shadow-playing this as it goes until it ends.
>>
>>47703071
You and me both, chum, but like I said, I've no idea what I'd make the story about. Shit like what to do for plot, plot elements, main antagonists, etc. Have it be engaging, all that jazz. The CYOA itself has a good basis for what to run stats off of and whatnot. But fails to go into detail about why the suits arrived, what the elf-people are, what's going on, etc.

Unless you're talking about my suit specs, in which case glad you like it, lol.
>>
>>47703982
That's cool, I have no idea how long I'm gonna make it in total.
>>
>>47703920
Where's the other two?
>>
File: Crossworlds pg1.png (3 MB, 993x8028) Image search: [Google]
Crossworlds pg1.png
3 MB, 993x8028
>>47704103
>>
>>47702193
What's the point of Vera if she doesn't even care about your well-being? I bet there isn't even any femdom.
>>
File: Crossworlds pg2.png (3 MB, 993x7324) Image search: [Google]
Crossworlds pg2.png
3 MB, 993x7324
>>47704168
>>
>>47704174
She probably will femdom you, but it'll be the type where it's rough and harsh and she gets off without caring if you do.
>>
File: Crossworlds pg3.png (2 MB, 993x5701) Image search: [Google]
Crossworlds pg3.png
2 MB, 993x5701
>>47704177
>>
>>47704177
>>47704168
So no Famine and Pestillence/Plague options? yet?
>>
File: Crossworlds pg4 Kenichi.png (3 MB, 993x5218) Image search: [Google]
Crossworlds pg4 Kenichi.png
3 MB, 993x5218
>>47704195
Page 5 is up there
>47703920
>>
>>47704197
I'll see what I can do.
>>
>>47704236
Thanks bruh. 4 horsemen stuff can be rather fascinating.
>>
>>47703311
Got anything new planned in the skunkworks?
>>
>>47700514
>>47700558
>>47700651
So it's 1 for, 1 against, and 1 in the middle. Dangit.

>>47700641
Interesting, Ranger+Illusionist does work pretty well together. Illusions are the can opener and arrows are the spoon.

You forgot to pick a weapon though.

>>47700670
Really? What's wrong with Romdar?

>>47700879
>Creating my character before I pick missions:
I see you like to live dangerously.

I'd imagine there'd be some min-maxing, but I didn't think of using the Summon Dummy as a main tank.
>>
>>47697548
>second spoiler
yeeeeeeeeeeees.
Give me like, 7 hours.
>>
>>47704214
does adopting a youkai's nature divorce you from your god? Or, if you chose not to have a god, are you prohibited from choosing a youkai nature?
>>
>>47702193
>AI
Jeeves

>Hardware
Satellite (bank codes)

>Upgrades
Free Wi-Fi (3), wrist communicator(1), voice modifier(1)

I'd live the most effortless, relaxed life ever. With more money than I could ever want, I'd be free to pursue whatever interested me on a day-to-day basis. Also, the voice change would be to sound like James Earl Jones
>>
File: 1465067809255.png (3 MB, 1200x7000) Image search: [Google]
1465067809255.png
3 MB, 1200x7000
Whatever happened with this?
>>
>>47704636
Miss Butterfly looks like she's enjoying a quite excellent dicking from someone just out of frame...
Fairly lewd for a none sexual CYOA.
>>
>>47704691
Believe I've seen the full pic, she's just lying on a bed of flowers looking at the viewer with that 'come hither' look. No sex, so not lewd.
>>
>>47704556
Shoot. I'll go with the Shortbow and Aghanim's Scepter.

I'm half worried that I wouldn't be able to keep Romdar's interests.
>>
>>47704585
no you're still an angel you just took qualities of a yokai, If you didn't choose to be an angel you still get yokai I just didn't write the scenario.
>>
File: 1453306919957.gif (2 MB, 303x277) Image search: [Google]
1453306919957.gif
2 MB, 303x277
>>47704723
What kind of "come hither look" involves an open mouth like that?
She mid yawn?
Panting?
Not that I don't believe you, just seems overly honest to the point of almost losing the erotic subtlety of the whole thing.
Almost, mind.
I'd still happily slide my proboscis into her flower if ya know what I'm sayin.
>>
>>47701115
>Make it so players can interact with each other
How? PvP makes Anon scream.
>>
>>47704827
Well judging by the CYOA, you 'may or may not' have developed a crush on your mentor, and they 'may or may not' be waiting for you to be legal before testing out your magic wand. So you can get that.

If it''ll be finished. I asked because I'm not sure if he did and forgot to post or forgot about it or gave it up or what.
>>
>>47704833
Potential for adventuring together in groups or the possibility of delegating relations between two player made nations.
>>
>>47704833
Don't explicitly put PVP in there. Hero Academy and Traveller both state that all Anon characters can/will run into each other, which sparks imaginations and creativity. They both also have technical PVP's, but they don't force it on people.
>>
>>47704833
Yes but anyone that isn't those 5 people likes it more when it is PvP
>>
>>47704866
Do you enjoy the fantasy world you inhabit?
>>
>>47704833
People complain about PvP because it starts arguments. This is advice on how to get your CYOA discussed. Arguments are a form of discussion.
>>
>>47704880
Yeah, I like living in a world where PACYOA and traveller got popular.
>>
>>47704911
I don't remember traveller promoting pvp specifically and PACYOA had its own, separate community in its own thread.
>>
>>47704462
The only thing I sorta have in mind is a prequel or sequel to KAIFU. If it's a prequel, it'd be MECHFU (Mechanized Enhanced Cooperative Hardened Fighting Unit) and before they even built the prototype mech I listed, they'd have even smaller mechs that had to be operated by two people Pacific rim style. Female and male partners work the best of course. You'd have a list of mechs in different sizes and weapons and attachments, and then a bunch of different girls to choose from.

I'm not sure what I would do for a sequel. A world overrun with Kaifus? (bad end from the previous CYOA), or a space adventure with more alien Kaifus, or what. I dunno.
>>
>>47704897
Ah.
>>47704859
I can't add "you'll meet other people like you" in this Cyoa im cooking up, but I'll think in how to do it for others.
It definitely has to be better than
>uuuuhhh, other people were transported tooooo!!!!
>>
>>47704950
I dunno about anyone else, but I personally dislike other anons in my fantasies. All of you are undersexed, murdering rapist horndogs, at least you dream of being that. You'd ruin any fantasy you were involved in.
>>
>>47693580
Again fucked over by time zones, so I'm gonna have to post my builds for Chere and Yin in this thread now.

CHERE:
The demon that comes when people call its name.
Wait, wrong guy.

Orb of Life
Dream Home - Luxury bunker?
Lock-Out - Chere's entry is very powerful. Wait, to clarify does the drawback mean I'm not going to be able to see any supernatural person ever, or just Library entries? If so, I'm gonna take vanilla Library and take Surveillance instead: free warning system!

Materials Handling - I wanted Power Supply, but it seems like she gets PTSD... wait, crap, this is also traumatic, isn't it? Which one will she mind less?

Living Reactor - It's a radiation vibe I'm groovin' on. Also Internal Source seems a bit... dangerous.

Lattice Shell - "The only limiting factor... is radiation sickness from me." To clarify, does this mean that it doesn't block radiation and so that since Chere has to be near it, I'm going to be sick if I stay too long? Or did I misunderstand?

Bonus - Well, she seems to think it's useful, so yes. I will not abuse my newfound power. Hopefully.

YIN:
Ooh, a yindere. Don't fear the reaper!

Orb of Life
Library of the Supernatural - That's quite a powerful entry.
Employment

Sewing - She needs a hobby that's not murder.

Consequence Shy - I've played Phoenix Wright! They always arrest the innocent guy!

Cross Cloak - Matrix dodging!

Bonus - YUNO DID NOTHING WRONG--I mean, yes please. I love dominant yanderes, and I mean, if it distracts her from murderkilling people...

Rankings:

1. Jeanne
2. Harmony
3. Kataline
4. Pan
5. Miya
6. Fei La
7. Yin - I want to protect that increasingly disturbing smile.
8. Mishe
9. Oki
10. Floof
11. Twile
12. Alice
13. Omne - she's not new, but she moved up a bit; she's grown on me
14. Kaila
15. Andrea
16. Chere - She's a nice girl, but she's a hippie who's against nuclear power (/s) (but seriously though I'm just not feeling compatibility, nothing wrong with her)
17. Saki
>>
>>47704932
For a sequel you could always do that make your own Kaifu that you talked about back when you were making the original, I think I remember you saying something like that would take up a whole CYOA by itself.

As for the prequel that does sound cool, though I don't know aside from personality what would set the girls apart from one another. What would you do for that?
>>
File: 4ac.jpg (87 KB, 621x621) Image search: [Google]
4ac.jpg
87 KB, 621x621
>>47704979
>YUNO DID NOTHING WRONG
Bitch put a mother fucker in a diaper and changed him just to keep him from leaving a chair.
That is wrong on so many levels I can't even begin to comprehend them all.
Thanks a lot Anon, made me remember the only 0/10 anime I've watched from beginning to end.
>>
>>47705021
OKAY, SO MAYBE YUNO DID A LITTLE STUFF WRONG
>>
>>47705021
Why didn't she want him to leave the chair?
>>
File: template.png (16 KB, 377x652) Image search: [Google]
template.png
16 KB, 377x652
>>47699904
>>47702562
>>
>>47700106
>Factory Cruiser
>Fit, Female

>Light Feet
>D. Perception
>Stealth
>Run and Avoid
>Tactician

>The Neutralizer
>Annihilator

>(Blank due to The Neutralizer)
>High Tech Sub Machinegun
>Force Field Projector Grenade

>Demon Hunter Kaori
>Wendy the Travelling Witch
>Miko Kitsune Kuroda Kyoko

I find the best approach to problems in life is to avoid them. Unfortunately, they have a nasty habit of persisting if ignored, and when such a thing does happen, that's the time to roll out your deterrence plans.
>>
>>47705061
I'd wager it was to keep him from escaping from her "deep love."
I can't even begin to remember.
That particular disturbing and bizarre plot point occurred after my "this is going to get good soon, right?" phase and in the middle of my "watching a crash because I can't look away" phase in the viewing process.
>>
>>47699416
Body Synchronization
Enhanced Hair
Unreal
Enhanced Top
Adaptive
Enhanced Bottom
Altered Production

Genital Synchronization (Female)
Either
Both
Continuous
Selective Fertility
Enhanced Parts

Extra Parts
Extra Body
Tele-Parts
Part Replacement
Normalize
Merge
Min/Max
Pheromones
Age Change
Shape Change

Partner

Time to restart my life from probably the kinkiest start point I can imagine and I really don't see it ever veering off from that course at least not for the first few millenia.
>>
>>47705106
I remember her tying him to a chair, but I don't think I remember a diaper being involved.
>>
>>47705148
My memory might be warped from the passage of time and the utter contempt from the show.
I'm at least fairly sure she offered to assist in his bodily functions to such a degree if not outright do so...
>>
>>47704966
Which has nothing to do with my question.
I asked
>how do I achieve anons interacting
You saying "pls no" doesn't answer the question.
>>
>>47705173
Well I'll tie it in. You doing that will cause me to call your CYOA shit and the other anons will be prompted to interact with me by screaming back. This'll take up a whole thread and be quite a bit of anon interaction in total.
>>
>>47700103
>Overall, lewd/10. It could use a few inanimate transformation powers, but it's a nice erotic power fantasy builder.
Glad you liked it.
>The creator does need to work on brevity, though.
Noted. Likely never going to change in that regard, but noted nonetheless.
>>47703001
>Wow, I got everything that interested me in the slightest and still could get more stuff.
Yeah, I'm a greedy bastard, so I gave a lot of points just so I could get everything I wanted for my build.
>I picked revenge just so that I could thank her personally, really.
I meant to imply that the malleability of the curse was due to the witch being inept in her maliciousness, but eh. Here's your Sooper Sekrit Mystery Box.
>>47705130
>Time to restart my life from probably the kinkiest start point I can imagine
Does it really counts as a restart if everyone who knew you still knows you? Glad you liked it enough to make a build, in any case.
>>
>>47705260
>not Mistress
I'm just a tiny bit disappointed.
>>
>>47705297
>I'm just a tiny bit disappointed.
Sorry.
>>
>>47705194
Well, that's on you, then.
I'm still going to urge people to write and interact, and you'll just have to scream in impotent rage.
>>
File: 4523656345635.jpg (606 KB, 1200x675) Image search: [Google]
4523656345635.jpg
606 KB, 1200x675
>>47699440
>>47699460
>>47699482
>>47699505
>>47699525
>>47699548
>>47699571

I'll post part of my build while Ordion Anon is still around. Might post the full one tomorrow after I've read through all the companions

>Male Brython
I pick not!Bretons since it wasn't made explicit that elves are ridiculously longer lived than the other races else they'd have been my first choice. All the races seemed interesting though so good on you for that.
>Alpha Therianthrope (werelion)
Way too flavorful to pass up, even with the drawbacks
>Druid
Combos pretty well with my beast form and who can say no to being Toph Beifong
>Earth, The Green, Stoneflesh and Oakflesh
>Beastial Strenght, Beastial Speed, Beastial Blood and Sundering Claws
So I got 2 buffs making more resistant to damage and 2 buffs that let me heal faster than normal. Add to that being stronger than any other class and being capable of tearing into armor makes me not mind the no weapons and armor penalty. My human form gets to be an earthbender+/plantbender+ so it shouldn't feel too left out.
>Cursed Chains
This one was a no-brainer. The chains I can learn to live with but I'm still gonna wear a shirt
>Ring of the Hunt and Ring of Bloodlust
I think you need to rework the Ring of the Hunt. If not the buff it gives, at least the way you word it. Making you taller with longer arms is really, really underwhelming.

The Elder Scrolls vibe is strong with this CYOA. I'll finish reading the missions and companions page later and update my build or change it depending on what more lore I uncover. Great work on this one.
>>
>>47705260
Aw, how sweet. Poor thing.
>>
>>47705072
sorry man, not my thing, the bananaman is entirely incapable of sexual anything.
Only bloodshed
and injustice
>>
>>47705072
y?
y u do dis to me?
this gon' take 5,000 hours in mspaint.
>>
>TFW Box Wine is kill
>>
File: Marks of Babylon.jpg (2 MB, 1580x2416) Image search: [Google]
Marks of Babylon.jpg
2 MB, 1580x2416
>>
>>47705468
He's sadly discoppeared
>>
>>47705468
>not disposed of
Come on
>>
>>47705468
>>47705488
This is what he had to say about it:
<BoxWine> Looks like my shit got a false ban for ban evasion
<BoxWine> I have to wait three days for an appeal they said
<BoxWine> It could just be a ban on my phone but a power outage means I can't check my home pc
>>
>>47705427
Odd you picked The Green and Earth, since you cannot use them as a Werebeast. I suppose flexibility is in of itself an advantage over 100% optimizing the beast form.

Also werelion's an interesting choice. Certain reason for picking that, or?
>>
File: 1357419572999.jpg (160 KB, 680x680) Image search: [Google]
1357419572999.jpg
160 KB, 680x680
>>47705495
>IRC
Eww.

I guess his power was out all day? Or long enough for him to give up and pass out.
>>
>>47699440
Race: Gnome
Classes: Ranger/Tinker
Ranger Skills: Trapsmith, Potion Crafting, Acceleration, Poison Crafting
Tinker Skills: Sniper, Explosives, Turret, Phoenix Fire

Armor: Orcish Armor
Arms: Two-handed Rifle, Blunderbuss Pistol

Missions
Landfall: Fort Brightstar, The Prison's Scouts
The South: The Reach, Wayfren
North: Traitors!, the Five Decade Siege
Imperial City: Food from Blackwood, Siege the City
The Underdeeps: Put Down the Beasts, Purge of the Falseol

Companions: Claire Lafaille, Daegnakh Meltiron, Prince Gunnar Anvilbreaker, Glalyx Thunderborn, Eileen Rella
>>
>>47705507
>Odd you picked The Green and Earth, since you cannot use them as a Werebeast. I suppose flexibility is in of itself an advantage over 100% optimizing the beast form.
Like I said, Can't let my Beastform have all the fun. Plus my normal body gets the 2 armor buffs and 1 healing buff, so I'm a pretty tough bad-ass no matter what form I'm in.

Picked werelion mostly cause I like it way more than werewolf or werebear. Always wanted to play one in an elder scrolls game. Maybe in the next installment If they don't fuck it up
>>
>>47705595
Well, I heard it's going to be set in Valenwood, so you might be lucky.

Me personally, I always liked Weresharks. Sadly, I don't think that's ever going to happen, and there's no Skyrim mod for that yet.

>>47705532
Orcish Armour, but no Green Hell? I'm a bit disappointed in you, Anon.
>>
>>47705495
Wait what happened?
>>
>>47705625
Since your still around, mind answering some of the thoughts I put in my build?

>It wasn't made explicit that elves are ridiculously longer lived than the other races
So, are they?

>I think you need to rework the Ring of the Hunt. If not the buff it gives, at least the way you word it. Making you taller with longer arms is really, really underwhelming.
>>
>>47705685
He was mistakenly banned for ban evasion.
They said he has to wait three days for an appeal.
It could just be a ban on his phone, but due to a power outage, he can't check his PC.
>>
File: 1408051667220.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
1408051667220.pdf
1 B, 486x500
>>47705438
There has to be a way.
There HAS to be.
>>
>>47700840
>Keterite
Someone tell the foundation
>>
>>47705735
But can we use it to kill 682?
>>
>>47705730
nope
while I imagine there are probably those that could get off on watching him go to work, all the banaman cares about is violence, no sex drive whatsoever.
>>
>>47705691
>So, are they?
No, not particularly. I'd put every race's lifespan on average to be 100 years, with the Gift ensuring better health and longer life.

As for the Ring of the Hunt, I could change it to include not just a significant height increase but more muscle mass, increasing strength as well.
>>
>>47705767
You could have it give a small or medium buff to your might, agility and toughness as well as sight, smell and hearing with a possible downside being an urge to fly into a beserker rage that gets stronger the longer you stay in beast-form.
>>
File: Shamefur Dispray, Commit Sudoku.jpg (159 KB, 319x478) Image search: [Google]
Shamefur Dispray, Commit Sudoku.jpg
159 KB, 319x478
>>47705625
Well fine, see if I make a build for one of your CYOAs in the future, then, jerk
>>
>>47705806
Maybe.

>>47705820
is a joke frienderino
>>
>>47699423
Wow, this has a lot of potential.
Extra body, tele-parts, normalize, rearrange, addictive, min/max and shape change (+ the prerequisite alterations). With these, one can become the God-Empress of Mankind (and still have some points remaining for fun). Use rearrange on faithful servants to make them my elite soldiers or priests, and with extra body, one can be in every temple at the same time, using pheromones to dominate everyone.
Who would use these powers for sex, when you can dominate the world?
>>
>>47705845
But anon. who would use these powers to dominate the world when you can use them for sex?
>>
>>47705845
>>47705852
Or, and I'm just throwing this out there...

...you could use the powers for both...

...at the same time?
>>
>>47705918
That's crazy talk.
>>
File: why not both.jpg (55 KB, 625x430) Image search: [Google]
why not both.jpg
55 KB, 625x430
>>47705845
>>47705852
Or, you could take over the world, while having sex.
>>
Does someone, as in, anyone, remember that unfinished blackmail CYO?
Can someonee post the first page?
>>
>>47705918
anon, i randomly found a magical guy that gave me all these options and a witch cursed me with it, you really think their the most powerful people on this planet?

No, I think I'll live my mundane life of sexual freedom, nico robin style, free money/stealing and power without tempting the forces that be.
>>
>>47705928
If that's one I remember it was rather finished and author said he will rework some things. Like King Crimson build
>>
File: 1465067598662.jpg (3 MB, 1000x4700) Image search: [Google]
1465067598662.jpg
3 MB, 1000x4700
>>47705928
>Does someone, as in, anyone, remember that unfinished blackmail CYO?
Yes. I remember the completed one as well.

>Can someonee post the first page?
Ok. Are you sure you don't want the second page?
>>
File: 1AhB8MZ.jpg (81 KB, 451x960) Image search: [Google]
1AhB8MZ.jpg
81 KB, 451x960
>>47699440
>>47699460
>>47699482
>>47699505
>>47699525
>>47699548
>>47699571

>Race

Men; Male; Vigics.

this is not a single battle, this is an entire theater, rest is not always possible, and the tactics and strategy boost is required.

>Class

Warrior Cleric (Paladin, Crusader)

Warriors are Strong, Fast, and have Endurance

Clerics carry an aurora of might and bravery, heal my brothers, and buff me.

Des Vult.

>skills

Melee Mastery
Blocking Mastery
Inspiration
Voice Mastery

although I'm the leader, i am a soldier first and foremost. i cannot be the weakest link in our shield wall. With my voice of terror i can bark orders at my men while simultaneously routing the enemy. with my aurora if greatness my soldiers will fight harder for their home and the men beside them.

Heal
Guardian Angel
Purification
Light

I cannot lead an army of disease ridden dogs who are licking their wounds, they must be, and remain in fighting shape for the entire campaign. our very own guardian angel will give my men a deity to draw power from, and the angel itself will never go without the healing it desires. Light, for we cannot fight in the dark, and as an metaphor for the Good we must do, and the evil we will smite. also it has minor offensive abilities.

>Armor

Legionnaire lorica segmenta

i am a soldier first, not an individual in this shield wall, despite my rank.

>Arms

Gladius and Scutum

i cannot comprise the integrity of our ranks and would put the man to my right in harms way if not for a shield.

>Companions

Prince Tulius: Loyal and true of heart, skilled in the ways of the Legions fighting, and level headed. i can rely on him to not lose his temper or act on irrational thoughts and behaviors. I cannot lead every legion, and i can trust him to lead his soldiers to an ability above other men. Armed with great knowledge of fighting, and the Arcane arts, he can be a multitool in a variety of situations

>Cont
>>
>>47705935
>anon, i randomly found a magical guy that gave me all these options and a witch cursed me with it, you really think their the most powerful people on this planet?
Considering that most (if not all) magical individuals that could stop you have long since buggered off to somewhere else (and the ones that haven't probably wouldn't really care, or they'd just sit back and watch until they get bored and bugger off like the others), you _would_ in fact be one of, if not the most powerful person on the planet.

Also, the person giving you all those options is a woman (at least at the start).
>>
>>47705983
>Are you sure you don't want the second page?
I think this question is self explanatory
>>
>>47706034
Plus she's mostly down for whatever you want to do.
>>
>>47705983
I want it anon. I want it so much now.
So please give it to me.
The second page.
>>
File: 1465067994561.jpg (3 MB, 1000x4700) Image search: [Google]
1465067994561.jpg
3 MB, 1000x4700
>>47705983
>>47706078
And here's the second page.

>>47706056
It doesn't have to be, you only asked for the first page so maybe you only want the first page, maybe you have a fetish for CYOAs that are cut in half.
>>
>>47706108
>you
I was not that anon though
>>
>>47706075
the inherit problem is she's lacking anything real since she's been changed and manipulated by herself so much. she can be anyone or anything with any personality or emotions or morals. and thats sorta, unwanted.
>>
>>47706120
>the inherit problem is she's lacking anything real since she's been changed and manipulated by herself so much
You should reat the notes on the persona magic (which is what she used), it explicitly states that it doesn't change the caster's actual personality. The way she's gone about it is more like being a spy or method actor, with zero chance of "becoming the mask" without actively desiring and trying to do so.
>>
>>47705983
it's sad that only brute force has such high power
>>
File: 1465488705089.png (280 KB, 650x894) Image search: [Google]
1465488705089.png
280 KB, 650x894
>>47705072
>>47705458
Oh, fuck it. I'm on a Mac, and the shitty image editing thing I do have is shitty, so you get basic text and an image. Someone with a better image editor than me can put this shit together.

>WEAVER - Felix Sanders

Freelance Suit Pilot operating in the NYC area. Pilots the Weaver suit mostly for fun and vigilante hero antics.

Skilled hacker and sneak. Likes to stick it to The Man and "Robin Hood" money from corrupt and wealthy corporations to the struggling, while also stopping petty crimes.

Straight.

Kind Love - 2 Dots.

Weaver's a relatively easy kid to get along with. He likes hanging out, video games, and nights out in the city. He's not even 20 years old yet, so his hormones are kinda active and if you're even moderately attractive and interested in him it won't take much to have him open up to you.

He'll want a girl who won't mind that he's a suit pilot (or a pilot herself), first and foremost. Someone who shares or doesn't mind his hobbies. He'll also want a girl who's not afraid of giant spiders and doesn't mind or will at least try light bondage (tied to the bedpost sort of deal).

Once things get intimate, he'll want to share rides with the Weaver suit, climbing up walls to tall places to take in the view. He loves cuddles and kissing, and aside from the light bondage, doesn't have any real kinks. He's a traditional romantic, and will bring flowers and play music for the one he loves.

(Rest con't next post_
>>
>>47706253
Tough Love - 4 Dots

Felix is a rebel. Ultimately free spirited and strong willed. To force his hand and break his spirit, you'll have to target the only family he has left, his uncle and godfather, whom he actively tries to keep safe from the consequences of his vigilantism.

Do be wary about this approach, however. Felix is crafty, and any who threaten his family are liable to get outright beaten, hacked, killed, or similar. If you aren't a heartless bastard, Weaver's taken to the spider persona pretty well, and knows that his suit's among the weaker builds. If you can catch him and hold him down, he'll struggle, but if you keep him there, he'll eventually break. Expect resentment, though.

How to help - Accept his role as a suit pilot, offer to team up with him if you're a pilot yourself. Give him a legit place to stay (dude's a poor college kid, after all).

How to harm - Be a dick. Pilot a suit that's stronger than his and difficult to hack. Be something he can't fight. Threaten his family.
>>
>>47706253
>>47706282

There. Dude's basically Spiderman.

You can summarize if need be, in case I wrote a little too much for the text boxes.
>>
>>47706253
So even if I break him he still resents me?
Lame.
>>
>>47699416
>>47699423
>24 changes

No problem, let's do this.

>Body Synchronization
>Enhanced Hair
>Enhanced Top
>Controlled Milk Production
>Enhanced Bottom
>Altered Production
>Enhanced Muscles
>Flexibility
>Genital Synchronization (Female)
>Either
>Both
>Sex Fluid Production
>Continuous
>Selective Fertility
>Enhanced Parts
>Extra Parts
>Extra body
>Tele-Parts
>Part Replacement
>Normalize
>Merge
>Age Change
>Shape Change
>Partner

I'm guaranteed at least one immortal and eternal friend at the very least, thanks to Partner, though we'll probably be a little more into each other than that. Not sure about using those potions... But I'll probably have a few more than that, thanks to the glory of extra-body and merge. I'm going to make a bunch and merge with everyone I care about so they no longer have health issues and can live forever, since I doubt they'll want to die once they're basically healthy and young again if it works like that, along with everyone they care about. So if it all works out, my Parter's going to end up with an extended family of friends and such through me that she can spend some time with so I don't eventually bore her to death via hearing the same take on magic/her past for a few millennia.

Also, I'm going to do the best damn Nico Robin cosplay ever. There may or may not be con-lewds. Kind of tempted to drop Controlled Milk Production and Continuous for Min/Max and Micro/Macro. Used with Flexibility it could be the best Luffy cosplay too, but I like the conveniences of never lactating unless I want more than being able to kick Godzilla in the nuts on a whim.
>>
>>47706308
What can I say? He's a cinnamon roll, too pure for this world. Even after being broken he won't like being treated like shit or being constantly overpowered.

Take the nice route tho and dude's yours forever.
>>
File: me_irl.jpg (55 KB, 720x481) Image search: [Google]
me_irl.jpg
55 KB, 720x481
>>47706012

Centurion Marcus; Eager, Trained, and a great tactician, he will be a credit to our company. While all of the above he will be our weakest link because of his constant competition. although rash, and acts on emotions i believe we can eventually come to terms with each other and like ying and yang, we will complement each other. Only man who i believe could lead the legion at the same ability as me if i were ever cut down. When leading his own legion he will be the hammer to my problems.

Romdar Zyrileth; Unfaltering Loyalty, and when the enemy is further than a foot away. skills with a bow will be useful. i'll need a commander for my Sagittarius units, and he will be the one.

Prince Gunnar; Not every situation can be fixed by destroying something, we need an engineer. He will be irreplaceable in the field if one wagon train or similar methods of transportation breaks down, or if we need to build a bridge, defenses, or encampments. He will be the Scorpionarius leader.

Nick Goodfoot; for when i need an entire barracks of combatants gone, and quietly. he is the loose cannon and wildcard of the group, no one knows his loyalties or true intentions. he is the weakest link and the biggest compromise to our units integrity, and knowing this i am prepared to cut the finger to save the the hand. hopefully it will never come to this, im sure many would die.

> Campaign

**Question: whats the consequence of the thrid choice that we do not do? will it sort itself by another commander? is it a loss? or is it just Null?**

Landfall Territories:

Fort BrightStar: An early stronghold and FOB is crucial for this War. we'll need a beginning headquarters and a logistics command center. Very defend able. it will only be my companions and i, but we are more than capable. we'll use Nick's stealth abilities for as long as we can before resorting to old fashioned iron and board.
>>
File: braids.jpg (7 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
braids.jpg
7 KB, 300x168
>>47706338
I wanted a spiderman buttslut
>>
>>47706347
Someone else (another Legate) will complete the one you do not complete, with the exception of the Imperial City. Only the Horn or the starvation can affect the enemy if you Siege the City. If you complete both Food from Blackwood and the Horn, the other Legate has an easier time.
>>
>>47706310
>I'm going to make a bunch and merge with everyone I care about so they no longer have health issues and can live forever, since I doubt they'll want to die once they're basically healthy and young again
>if it works like that
Health coming from the passive effects of the curse, and youth from you using Age Change on them, yes.
>Kind of tempted to drop Controlled Milk Production and Continuous for Min/Max and Micro/Macro. Used with Flexibility it could be the best Luffy cosplay too, but I like the conveniences of never lactating unless I want more than being able to kick Godzilla in the nuts on a whim.
If you're only interested in preventing lactation, you could do that with Part Replacement (replace the mammary glands with fat, for example), or just by avoiding things that might cause the sort of hormonal effects that normally trigger lactation in women. As for Flexibility, you could probably get most of what it offers with Part Replacement and Min/Max and the like as well.
>>
>>47706362
What is this? CoC?
Take the bondage to the next level. He won't mind.
>>
File: ye7uKla.jpg (128 KB, 1600x876) Image search: [Google]
ye7uKla.jpg
128 KB, 1600x876
>>47706347

Prison Scouts: we need as much intelligence as possible, only a fool would go in blind. A rescue mission is also important for morale, a defeat is not an option in these crucial opening months, and this loss would hurt. i'll Have a battalion of fresh inexperienced troops, though im confident in their ability to perform. a battalion is on Cohort, which is 480 foot soldiers, no artillery or archers.

Kryloch: not chosen because enemy harassment is to be expected. this is a simple search and destroy mission, some other commander can take care of it. not crucial to our success.

>Southern Territories

The Reach: Our second FOB, although not easily defended as Brightstar, i do not plan on being on the defense. i'll have a Contubernium of soldiers, 8 men, and my own companions. all we have to do is make some noise.

WayFren: Logistics wins wars, and we must always be evolving our equipment. this will be a boost to our armies strength. i'll be in command of another Contubernium, and my companions. this will be a search and destroy mission and nothing, save us, will be left alive in the city.

The Green Hell: A logistics nightmare. will leave that mess for the orks.

>Northern Territories

Traitors: While disgusting and begging for us to punish them, any commander will be able to handle a pitched battle with a human enemy. despite some Falseol reinforcements.

Five Decade siege: An important morale victory as well as strategic, we will gain arms, knowledge, and soldiers. we'll be in command of multiple legions split between, myself, Marcus, and Tulius, commanding the Legionnaires. Romdar commanding our auxiliary units and ranged, Gunnar in charge of our Scorpio artillery and relief/reserves. finally goodfoot will focus on killing the enemies
>>
File: 1453269309207.jpg (88 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1453269309207.jpg
88 KB, 900x900
>>47706499
Issfror: if we hold this city, we hold the entire northern territories, with the tech and intelligence from the underground siege we'll have the logistics edge. my companions and I will be in charge of sneaking in and killing as many as their leaders and causing internal chaos before sending signal to storm the walls.

>Imperial city

Horn of augustus: while a legendary weapon, the cave itself is dangerous and the evils withing mean us no harm less we enter it. avoidable losses.

Food from blackwood: Feeding our army while simultaneously starving the enemy? a logistical wet dream. i'll be in charge of an legion which is 4800 men, plus my companions. we will make short work of these supply lines.

Siege the city: an army cannot fight on an empty belly, and thats exactly what the falseol will have to do. we will lose many, but i is necessary. our last FOB before the big fight.

>The underkeep

Purge the rulers: Cut the head off the snake and it will die. i'll be in charge of our most trained legionnaires, not very clear on how many, could be a cohort or an entire legion, but we are more numerous. Rip and tear.

Put down the beasts: the falseol are safely contained underground for the time being and can be ignored briefly. yet another logistical nightmare.

Purge of the falseol: KILL! MAIM! BURN!
>>
File: DOOM PAGE ONE.png (663 KB, 1312x2328) Image search: [Google]
DOOM PAGE ONE.png
663 KB, 1312x2328
>>47706584
I really like you offered reasons as to why you picked your stuff. Hail to you, Legatus.

Also, making a Doom-esque CYOA, how's it look so far? Is the font I'm using good for reading, or does it need to be changed to something easier on the eyes?

If you got a font suggestion for this type of CYOA I'd be grateful.
>>
>>47706612
Those icons are from the wrong series idiot.
>>
>>47706612
Comic Sans.
>>
>>47706612
I have bad eyes and I can read it ok in short sentences. If you're going to have a lot of text for the body of abilities/weapons/whatever then i'd go with a font that was a tad thinner in the body so you can see the letter definition a bit better.

A trick you can do is to put a stroke the same color as the background the font is on that is 1 or 2 pix thick to define the shape of the letter better. Doesn't work on all fonts though.

Copperplate Gothic Regular has a slightly similar look and would probably work well for body text. http://ufonts.com/download/copperplate-gothic-regular/119590.html
>>
>>47706643
I know that you stupid git.

I'm using them for representation, and also its not supposed to be a 100% Doom CYOA anyway.
>>
>>47706612
Even your parents hate you.
>>
File: 1456605392878.jpg (92 KB, 583x1080) Image search: [Google]
1456605392878.jpg
92 KB, 583x1080
>>47700106
>>47700123
>>47700142
>>47700164
>>47700179

MEIN. FUCKING. SIDES.

anon this is literally one of the absolute funniest CYOAs I've ever read. thank you so much.
>>
File: just fuck my shit up.jpg (86 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
just fuck my shit up.jpg
86 KB, 600x600
>>47706727
i'm sorry that the grammar so bad it's laughable
>>
File: 1451968620947.jpg (17 KB, 365x385) Image search: [Google]
1451968620947.jpg
17 KB, 365x385
>>47705983
>Just Buy It
>Another Life
>Alina
>Shy

Power: 22 [6 + 8 + 8 + 0]
Cost: ..08 [8 + 4 - 4 + 0]
Time: ..06 [2 + 4 + 0 + 0]
Threat: 03 [0 + 6 + 1 - 4]

>Orders [-17]
[---] Stockholm Syndrome (requires Power > 20)
[-2] Shows
[---] Friendly (requires Threat < 10)
[-1] Pictures
[-2] Public Play
[-3] Humiliation
[-2] Sexual Contact
[-4] Penetration(Vaginal, Oral)
[-1] Attire
[-2] Routine

Power to Spare: 5
Total Cost: $2,400
Time per Week: 18 hours
Stockholm Time: 9 years
Disobedient Months: ~4

It took a bit of money and quite the time investment, but she's mine; she'd never want her old life to come out. Sure, she's got a mouth, but she seems to live to obey commands so "shut up" is one solution (though I've grown fond of her abusive talk, or I can just command her to say something specific). I don't care for anal but the other two holes are all mine, after a bit of convincing, and she's so shy she'll never tell about all the things I do to her. Though she does enjoy people seeing the things we do in public. She's really taking to this whole process, being a fuckhole on demand for a strange man, as well as being ordered how to dress and how to live (both in everyday life and in the bedroom). I think she might not even need the blackmail someday. What a time to be alive.
>>
>>47706756
memes+pics+grammar make it funny
>>
>>47706756
If you want help here examples
>Regiconandus
>Regiconandus is [...] famous fire mage and necromancer. They expected him to be mage as well, but he always wanted to be a knight, a hedge knight
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 103

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.