[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Jumpchain CYOA Thread #875: Touch Me Edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 78
File: JC.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
JC.pdf
1 B, 486x500
>Google Drive
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&usp=sharing

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>47595331
>>
>>47605399 why would having a lot of companions do that? Did you bring a bunch of them into the setting with you?
>>
While we're on the subject of Overlord, would it be all right to wank that, as a lvl Fallen Angel, I took race levels that made me some sort of Lovecraftian avatar of the Great Old Ones? I mean, it fits the 'unholy' theme and angels are messengers of gods so I feel like it would fit.
>>
>>47605592
*lvl 100 Fallen Angel
>>
>>47605592
You can become a Shoggoth in Overlord if you want to.
>>
>>47605592
Sounds like it could be funny. From what I've gathered, if you take lv100 and RoH the classes are pretty loose. You can basically take whatever within reason.
>>
File: Dominion_Authority.png (2 MB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
Dominion_Authority.png
2 MB, 1366x768
>>47605573
Not really, but at 569 jumps they might be beefy. Here's the build he posted. >>47604931

>>47605601
This.

>>47605592
Fallen Angel and Angel both play up the Christian themes. Seriously pic related.
>>
>>47605099
>Touch-Me was a god in Charisma and combat, seriously he apparently was able to make all 40 other guild mates agree with him, often. Anyone who has ever led a Guild in WoW or Guild Wars can tell you. That. IS. Hard.

Not really. After one incident, there was about half of the guild that didn't liked him that much. That revolved him probably bullying a member out of the guild after he did something wrong to him.

Momonga on the other hand is the guy that everybody loved, even if he had little self-confidence, he was always there, he was friendly and was always willing to help others.

Touch Me as charismatic as he was, he was of a different social 'class' that many other players, so there were some that resent him for that. Without counting the aftermentioned incident. Touch Me had to step out of the position of Guild Leader because if he didn't the guild was going to get disbanded anyway.
>>
>>47605619
Not really, originally he was the leader of Nine's Own Goal which later was dissolved into Ainz Ooal Gown, at which point he recommended Momonga for the Guild Leadership. Everyone agreed, except Momonga who is a self-deprecating kind of guy.
>>
So here´s the new version! Should be almost jumpable at this point, missing more drawbacks, one more Hero perk and more drawbacks.
And the customization tables for sucking out all your cp
>>
>>47605656
You can see that when Touch Me decided to step down and dissolve the clan his leadership was in question. In fact, if the guild was to be dissolved many of the guildies wouldn't had followed him.

I'm just saying that not everyone in AoG loved Touch Me, and the list was bigger than just Ulbert.
>>
File: Concrete revolution.webm (3 MB, 704x396) Image search: [Google]
Concrete revolution.webm
3 MB, 704x396
Are you an ally of justice?
>>
>>47605920
Source?
Also, maybe
depends on the setting/jump
>>
>>47605933
Concrete Revolutio: Choujin Gensou basically imagine all Anime happening at once but in actual postwar Japan.
>>
>>47605905
Eh, I've read through the LN and as such they may that's colored my knowledge, however the fact that I disputed was simply the assumption. The facts are that Touch-Me himself voted Momonga as Guild Leader when they grew into AoG, as he was the better choice for Guild Leader. His only known dispute with another player was Ulbert, and that was a realitivly minor issue about raid loot that never came to anything other than mild scolding. None of this says anything about Touch-Me bulling people. Heck the only reason for AoG's slow decent was the fact that they were, as a Guild, impossible to fight. Basically the game had slowly become boring.

As I understand it some of the Web Serial's divergences are fairly large. So, perhaps we are both right, but both the Anime and Light Novel agree on the point that it was a slow dissolution over time. No hard feelings were had that I know of.
>>
File: MAGNETO-RED-SKULL-3.jpg (1 MB, 894x1361) Image search: [Google]
MAGNETO-RED-SKULL-3.jpg
1 MB, 894x1361
>>47605920
by certain metrics yes, by others no
>>
>>47605920
No. Justice is a past-focused thing, often cruel and strict in nature. It can easily get in the way of a better future if not kept in check. I don't much care for justice, I think.
>>
>>47605920
I'm anti evil. Not good, not neutral, possibly sometimes evil myself, but I am anti evil. However that doesn't mean I am an ally of justice, it means I seek to stop things that are evil, not punish, not even necessarily harm, or specifically avoid harming, just stop. That said, I am just as likely to lecture someone on the subject of violent robbery, as I am to shoot someone because they got in my way during a heist. That said I took the damned drawback in pokemon, and so my jumper was likely insane from jump one, then insane within two jumps after the Worm fix.
>>
>>47605920
My Justice is too often mixed with Vengence for me to claim such ideals.

>>47606027
Hope. A unreal, yet beautiful solution to all problems.
>>
File: VZJkD8M.gif (835 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
VZJkD8M.gif
835 KB, 500x375
>>47606027
What if you become justice?

>>47605989
>postwar Japan
Actually, you only know this because it's mentioned some times. There is not really that much differences in either culture, technology or anything between the post-war Japan and your average anime Japan.
>>
File: #AllTheItems.jpg (134 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
#AllTheItems.jpg
134 KB, 1280x720
So, it seems like while I was breakfasting, I missed the "Let's post Overlord Builds!" time in the last thread. I am so sad.

Kinda.

ANYWAYS! I'm thinking I'd be one of those generalist noobs who grinded seemingly useless classes until suddenly their Passive Feats gained at specific levels played off of each other and terrible things happened. More than that, I'd think that I would have been a free-lance item builder.

> Overlord (LN) Build:
Nicholas_Saintos
> Location:
Turning point of History, Carne Village (950)
> Age and Gender:
17 year-old Male (900)
> Race:
Player, Human (900)
> Origins:
Drop In (900)
> Perks:
Tolerance for Evil (900)
Personal Inventory (900)
Themed Aesthetics (900)
Shared Language (900)
Innate Talent - Magic Item Creator, Use Any Magic Item (700)
Realm of Heroes (400)
Level One Hundred (-200)
Class Skills, Drop In - Sorcerous Swordsman [Swords] (-200)
Skillful and Resourceful (-300)
Skillful Acquisitions (-500)
Class Skills, Warrior - Magic Warrior (-600)
Class Skills, Magic User - Talismonger (-700)
> Items:
Divine Tier Equipment (-700)
> Companions:
N/A - None at the time (-700)
> Drawbacks:
Powerless (-600)
Rival Guild (000)

I'd have also have been a total neet IRL.
>>
>>47605920
'Natural' justice, yes.
Legislative justice, no.
>>
>>47606053
Then I will have already defeated myself, for my sins have buried me and something else rose from the grave.
>>
>>47606083
There is no natural justice, justice is a social construct formed to allow society to function properly. It if for this reason why justice is rarely fair, just like life.
>>
>>47606053
>Actually, you only know this because it's mentioned some times. There is not really that much differences in either culture, technology or anything between the post-war Japan and your average anime Japan.

True but that doesn't mean I'm wrong
>>
File: 1422798752807.gif (428 KB, 200x183) Image search: [Google]
1422798752807.gif
428 KB, 200x183
>>47605920
Ummm.

Can't quite answer that. I kinda just do my own thing and sometimes it helps and sometimes...

...yeah.
>>
>>47605870
thanks anon
>>
I will too post my Overlord build :

Sex: Male
Race:
>>Human
>>Local
Origin:
>>Magic caster
Classes:
>>Arcane caster (Free)
>>Devine caster (50)
>>Talismonger (100)
Perks:
>>Alchemist (Free)
>>Magic learning affinity (Free)
>>Enchanted summoning (Free)
>>Realm of Heroes (Free)
>>Level 100 (700)
>>Dark wisdom (900)
>>The abyss of magic (1200)
>>Necromancy (1300)
>>Summoning (1400)
Items:
>>Ring of Elru (1600)
Drawbacks:
>>Rival player (1300)
>>Embroiled in politics (1100)
>>Foreigner (1000)

I HAS ALL MAGIC. Still need do companion build but ehhh.... will do someday.
>>
>>47605616
>>47605592
>>47605601
You can become a cthulhu octopus person in overlord, but it requires an in game item that ainz has a few of in the guild vault.
>>
>>47605592
The demon option lets you decide on your own appearance, you can look as eldritch as you want.
>>
File: tumblr_o535cpQ5ip1uaylcyo1_540.gif (2 MB, 540x462) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o535cpQ5ip1uaylcyo1_540.gif
2 MB, 540x462
>>47606080
Holy kingdom
Male
16 yo
Player
Skeleton 950
Magic caster free

Perks
Tolerance for evil free
Personal inventory free
The 42 supreme being -50
Level 100 free
Arcane caster free
Necromancy specialization -100
Alchemist -200
Themed aesthetics free
Dark wisdom -400

Items +200 +1 discount
Medium tier equipment free
Gold free
RING OF AINZ OOAL GOWN free
Ring of Erlu -600

Companions

Cassandra 400 cp
Fallen angel
Personal inventory 350
Themed aesthetics 300
Level 100 free
Tolerance for evil free
Magic caster free
Divine caster free
Warder 200
Magic item creator 0

Homunculous Maid free (shes gonna be the new waitress) (named Saki)

Companion items
Free set of Legendary equipment cassandra
Ring of sustenance Saki
Drawbacks
Rival player -300
Embroiled in politics -100
Foreigner 0

Had to get a book of the dead from ainz to change my race from skeleton to elder lich like ainz. I was basically his carbon copy skelebro.
>>
File: tumblr_inline_n00we6v4E31r0zz7o.jpg (101 KB, 400x539) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_n00we6v4E31r0zz7o.jpg
101 KB, 400x539
>>47606229
>You can become a cthulhu octopus

They're called mind-flayers and you can become one in the Forgotten Realms jump as well.
>>
>>47606297
Yep thats the thing. Although overlord ones seem more ugly and misshapen. Or that could have just been tabulina smagderena.
>>
>>47606274
Yeah but I don't just want to look eldritch, I want to 'feel' eldritch, and the unholy aura plays nicely into that. Also fire's not really my thing.
>>
I am trying to think of an animal to use as a size comparison, Something roughly half way between a bull/oxen and an elephant. Any Ideas?
>>
>>47606376
A rhino?
>>
>>47606383
That works, thanks.
>>
>>47606349
maybe you got that kind of ability from a advanced class?
>>
File: UniversalMan.jpg (13 KB, 300x230) Image search: [Google]
UniversalMan.jpg
13 KB, 300x230
>>47598124
>>47598573
IncrediblesAnon here, it's kinda amusing to me how someone keeps starting to talk to me just an hour after I fall asleep.

Still appreciate it, but an actual dialogue that isn't separated by a thread and ten hours would be nice.

So, anyway, Universal man. Yes, the black hole thing does sound scary. Yes, he's stupid. No, he did not get killed by Syndrome's first robot.

Let me explain... The name Universal Man matches up between these two, yes. As does the picture. But if you pay a lot of attention, you start noticing discrepancies between the interviews and Syndrome's database. Things don't quite match up. Let's look at Universal Man again, in the database he is listed with the ability of "Atomic Density Manipulation".

Sounds like his thing, right? Changing his own density? Nope. If you look at the interviews, his power is "Molecular Density Transformation".

There's one guy who does have "Atomic Density Manipulation". Downpour. The guy who change matter. The guy who's focusing on making bicycles.

That's why the first robot had an easy time with it. It was up against a bicycle-making super, instead one with one of the strongest powers.

Or atleast, that's what seems to make sense to me.

Aside from that, you make good points. I still won't be able to hand out the ability to make earthquakes or be a blackhole, but that's more of a balance issue than a dispute on the possibility that they exist.

Powers more in line with the others based on these will be included.
>>
File: antispiral.jpg (85 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
antispiral.jpg
85 KB, 600x338
>>47605920
Uh.

We're a hyperdimensional machine god

An anthropomorphic personification of multiversal evil

The son/herald/emissary twice over for two divine personifications of absolute Law.

And someone desperate enough to merge all these existences together, such that the machinery funnels the abyssal reserves of evil to empower our heavenly power, which itself can subjugate lesser evils rather than immediately purifying them on sight.

We couldn't be less of an ally of justice if we /tried/

The fact that other allies of justice owe their continued existence to our computational Observations, that we spend most of our time supressing evil by embodying it and that we have painstakingly persuaded/taught/manipulated our parents into dealing more fairly with mortals means nothing.

Our goal has always been eternal order, no matter how it is achieved. The true enemy of justice is not one who opposes justice with every waking breath, but one who denies it has any meaning in a bleak, self-destructive multiverse.

>>47606007
As an animeonly for Overlord as far as I know that sounds pretty accurate from what I've watched. With the caveat that Ulbert and Touch Me seemed to have a fairly serious OOC feud given Demiurge and Sebas can't get along with each other-and Sebas doesn't know why when he gets along with most of the other evil NPCs.

Like how Bukubukuchamaga bullying Peroroncino manifests as Aura bullying Mare.
>>
198. Dragonlance
Origin: Divine (-50), Race: "Human"
Perks: Alignment Choice [Chaotic Good], Tall Enough, Arcane Adept (-100), Hedgemage (-300), Renegade Magecraft (-600), Acolyte (-100), Mystic (-150)
Party (-300)
Items: Cooking Spices (-50), Tower (-150)
Scenario: Faith Up My Sleeve [Mishakal][Epiphany (-300)], Our Hero [Foot Dragonlance] (+200), What Price Power? (+600)

Chimmy: Half-Elf Warrior (-50), Alignment Choice [Chaotic Good], Tall Enough, Tradeskill [Courtesan], Combatant, Experienced Class [Monk](-150), Legend (-300), Adventuring Kit
Falco: Human Arcane (-50), Alignment Choice [Chaotic Neutral], Tall Enough, Arcane Adept, Experienced Class [Hedgemage](-150), Renegade Magecraft (-300), Spellbook(-100)
Roberta: Elven Warrior (-100), Alignment Choice [Neutral Good], Tall Enough, Combatant, Experienced Class [Barbarian](-150), Legend (-300), Adventuring Kit, Spiced Potatoes (-50)
Ko'el: Human Rogue (-50), Alignment Choice [Neutral Good], Tall Enough, Tradeskill [Fletcher] (-100), Footpad, Experienced Class [Bard] (-150), Guildmaster (-300), Adventuring Kit
SoB: Human Warrior (-50), Alignment Choice [Neutral Good], Tall Enough, Combatant, Experienced Class [Fighter] (-150), Golden General (-300), Star Jewels (-50), Thieves Bane Pouch (-50)
Asriel: Human Arcane (-50), Alignment Choice [Neutral Good], Tall Enough, Arcane Adept, Experienced Class [Tower Trained] (-150), Archmage of High Sorcery (-300), Spellbook (-100)
Isaac: Gnome Arcane (-100), Alignment Choice [True Neutral], Tall Enough, Artifactory (-400), Arcane Adept, Acolyte (-100)
Toby: Human Rogue (-50), Alignment Choice [Chaotic Good], Tall Enough, Footpad, Experienced Class [Thief](-150), Lucky in Loot (-300), Adventuring Kit (-50), Star Jewels (-50), Spoon of Turning

This has been a hell of a balancing act, and I never felt bad about any of it for a second. Every Kender defended was defended in earnest, and not for power. Goodnight, /jc/.
>>
>>47606431
Justice =/= Order. Certainly not when the methods used to achieve order are described as "no matter how it is achieved". That's just plain villain talk.
>>
>>47605920
I feel this is relevant but this is mainly because of my binge of Discworld.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I4oxrTSRkC0
>>
>>47605920
That depends. What IS justice?
>>
>>47606495
Revenge, nothing more.
>>
>>47606495
The attempt at fairness: to ward off cruelty using cruelty, and to reward kindness in turn with kindness. I am not it's ally, but I can see why one would ally with it.
>>
File: no.jpg (52 KB, 540x405) Image search: [Google]
no.jpg
52 KB, 540x405
>>47605920
Justice is cool and all but we're kinda obligated towards freedom/chaos first and foremost.
>>
File: justinian.jpg (27 KB, 353x449) Image search: [Google]
justinian.jpg
27 KB, 353x449
>>47605920
Yes, it shall always be Constantinople to me.
>>
File: the other kind of rape whistle.jpg (54 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
the other kind of rape whistle.jpg
54 KB, 1280x720
>>47605920
Above all else!
>>
>>47606629
Seiryu please go.
>>
>>47606629
Did she rape someone?
>>
>>47606629
Waifu?
>>
>>47606495
>Justice is giving everyone his due.

And I deserve everything! Isn't justice to pursue that goal?
>>
File: vlcsnap-99917.png (405 KB, 704x396) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-99917.png
405 KB, 704x396
>>47605920
Honestly, I just kindof do my own thing. I've probably done things that could be misconstrued as "justice", but it really just depends on my personal feelings and/or whether or not I'm emotionally attached to anyone involved.

I do kindof admire the people who do consider themselves as such, though.
But theirs is a path I choose not to walk because it's not really relevant to anything I'm doing. Even at my very best, I'm not subscribing to some higher ideal.
I'm just helping the people I like.

And sometimes, I don't even do that.
>>
>>47606431
>As an animeonly for Overlord as far as I know that sounds pretty accurate from what I've watched. With the caveat that Ulbert and Touch Me seemed to have a fairly serious OOC feud given Demiurge and Sebas can't get along with each other-and Sebas doesn't know why when he gets along with most of the other evil NPCs.

Yeah, Ulbert hated Touch Me for various reasons. Overlord's real world is a post-WWIII world run by Megacorps, where the most important thing is that you're born in some high place. Ulbert (and Momonga as well) didn't. They belong to the low working class, while Touch Me seems to be on a high/high-mid class.

So Ulbert greatly resented for that, because he wasn't even given the chances to compete with Touch Me.

And because he basically bullied a member out of the guild who happen to be a friend of Ulbert.

Although Momonga always believed they could have solved their problems if they had talked it out.

>>47606007
>“Momonga-san… You’re right. I went too far. Still, don’t you think he’s being selfish? First he chased that person away, and now this. If this is the case, shouldn’t he have disbanded us earlier?”
>The fact was that Momonga partially agreed with what Ulbert said.
>When the clan was founded, there was a great disagreement that led to one person leaving the game. The matter had left a great scar on Momonga’s heart. It felt like a stain on the glorious memories of a closely-knit guild and his cherished friends.

>Although Momonga deeply respected Touch Me’s leadership, that memory stuck in his craw. Or no, for all he knew, that incident weighed heavily on Touch Me as well. That might have been why he abdicated his position as leader, and put forward a successor with a different personality from his own.

I don't know, it doesn't seems to me like Touch Me played nice .

And there were others that followed Ulbert more than Touch Me. I think there was a flashback about this in the vol 6.
>>
>>47606412
As that someone, hiya, if you're still around. Though it is getting real close to my bedtime.

And you too make good points. Which led me to going back through the film and the extras again, and I found the rabbit hole goes deeper. I'm presuming you meant Downburst (there is no Downpour)? Yes, in the Extras he has Atomic Density Manipulation.

But: turns out he's also in the film as a victim of the X3, and he doesn't have that, he has Flight and Gaseous Expulsion!

Which in the Extras is what Stormicide had - when in the film it turns out she had the powers of Electrical Discharge and Gale Bursts (she died to the X5).

And so on and so forth. Whoever did the Extras and whoever did the Film had quite the failure of communication. They got the pictures matched to the names correctly, but lots of mixups when it came to powers.
>>
>>47606867
Still here, yes. Hi.

Downburst indeed, sorry. I keep making little mistakes in my writing like that. Starting to wonder if I should just go over every word I write three times by this point...

Anyway, yup, some real failures in communication there... But the actual powers and supers are represented, even if powersets are switched around a bit. So it's still a very valuable resources.
>>
File: 1457196901523.png (187 KB, 839x749) Image search: [Google]
1457196901523.png
187 KB, 839x749
>>47605920
THAT QUESTION IS SURPRISINGLY COMPLICATED!
Ally?
Sometimes on important issues.
I am otherwise far too entertained by causing my own trouble.
So while I am an ally of justice, I'm the messy ally it argues with itself over calling when justice is putting together a crew for one last job.
>>
>>47606907
Agreed. Anything you'd like to discuss or for me to dig for in the film or extras before I go to bed?
>>
>>47605870
Flamio, my good hotman.
>>
>>47606837
Ah, I didn't remember that, so I went back and reread it. Yeah, Touch-Me did do something that was bad, bad enough for someone to leave the game, the reason it didn't come up in my mind is because the person wasn't part of the guild and I thought that you were talking about in-house politics only, I'd excluded such things that could color them in my foolishness. I coincide your point. Good debate.
>>
>>47606969
Nothing else in specific, I think... I'd love suggestions for perks? or even thoughts on how to do those three powers to make them not hilarious and overly powerful in the context of the jump?

Also, can I just say that Gaseous Expulsion sounds like the stupidest power ever? I mean. Without further context, the obvious thought is super-farts.

But then you look at the Extras, and it's actually at-will absorption of specific gaseous molecules, and then retaining them like a sponge to release whenever you want to.

Which actually sounds like a fucking awesome power to me.
>>
>>47607017
>it's actually at-will absorption of specific gaseous molecules, and then retaining them like a sponge to release whenever you want to.
To be honest...it still sounds like controlled farting to me.
>>
>>47607036
But atleast now you're releasing pure oxygen, or nerve gas.

...Okay. Maybe it is still super-farts. But atleast it's a bit better.
>>
>>47607055
>>47607017

Hey now-not him, but that's totally a selling point for me.

Or super burps, depending on which direction you're making them in.
>>
I get lucky. Rolled Physiomancy and Portamancy in Shadow Ops jump. And you jumpers when dice smiled upon you? What you get? Did you rolled your devil fruit or you need pay additional 100 cp?
>>
>>47607111
Damn, that's a nice one. I got really lucky there too, getting what would be my first and third picks with Portamancy and Negramancy. Too bad I didn't get Physiomancy (because damn Physiomancy sounds awesome) like you, but hey, black magic is nice too.

Aside from that one time, my dice seem to hate me a lot. About the only other time I rolled what I actually wanted was Skulduggery Pleasant. I was a 13 year old Skeleton, which means that in addition to my standard skeletal alt-forms gained from that, I can also be the skeleton kid whenever I want to. It's fun.
>>
>>47607097
...Right.

I'll probably put in the option to do either of those, as well as simply releasing it through your skin or something. So, uh, have fun with that when I'm done, I guess?
>>
>>47607111
I roll low, I rolled a two in Blame! When checking to see if one of my companions could reverse engineer the local technology,

I rolled a two in inside out when checking if the superpower puberty drawback I took would negatively affect little Raymond, so it turns out he's a hero for justice.

I rolled a 12 when seeing if I could absorb the Masters timelordship with data drain in Dr. who so now I have some pretty cool time senses, which combined with animorphing and morphing memory essentially make me equivalent mentally to the doctor.

Speaking of animorphs I got a 28 on a roll to build a device that can turn any star into a Anti-Kandrona, so that technology exists now, and the alien deer folk have it.
>>
>>47607017
>or even thoughts on how to do those three powers to make them not hilarious and overly powerful in the context of the jump?

Sure. Density manipulation of only yourself is actually a pretty lame power on its own. Adding in the Required Secondary Powers to keep you alive moves the power up to "quite nice to have and will guarantee me a job", but that's about it. Congrats, you can be tiny but bulletproof or imitate a large helium balloon. Depending on how small you can go, it could be great for certain applications (hiya Ant-Man). Oh, "density" actually includes/means more like a "mass effect" field, so you don't actually change size? That has applications too. Oh, your "density" can approach that of a black hole? Considering you are otherwise Mister Normal, that sounds like a great way to get yourself killed or in a "fate worse than death" situation.

Seismic Wave Manipulation. Earthquakes are a really interesting field. They come in a bunch of different types. Hyper Shock's power might only create highly localised seismic disturbances; so yeah, Richter 6 can do _some_ damage, but if his field only extends as far as down the street and the structure is built to modern standards, it could take him a while. The hammers bumping that up to ??? is what makes it nasty. Of course, the "glass cannon rule" applies here. A lot depends on the scope of his power.

And so on. I'd ramble more, but it's almost midnight.
>>
>>47607111
I rolled the fruit that blackbeard has in straw hat. But literally never use it.
>>
>>47605870
Feels a lot more like a jump now, and I like it. It needs some proofreading, though. For instance, most of your themes aren't priced, and there's only a single 200 CP advanced theme so you might want to say that Prototype gets one that's 200 CP *or less* for free.
>>
>>47607250
Of course, goodnight and thanks for your thoughts.
>>
>>47607111
The dice gods favored me in Code Lyoko when I just took Minor Feature once. Rolled a 1 and then an 8. So, I had a persistent Glitch, but I was all around better in my Lyoko form.
>>
>>47607258
I hope you didn't eat it then because it doubles the damage you take from all sources.
>>
>>47607319
I don't know why that fruit is called logia. For me it work like Paramecia type.
>>
File: ripper jacks.jpg (115 KB, 1497x669) Image search: [Google]
ripper jacks.jpg
115 KB, 1497x669
>>47607111
Light of Terra rolling table from the last DLC.

Got the roll that gives you a d6 more rolls, rolled either a 4 or a 5, can't really remember. From there I got Beastmaster with two more rolls, a couple of those 'you get x primary powers' and a bunch of other goodies. Got tonnes of weird psychic abilities and Telepath a couple of times to the bunch I bought in the Magnus DLC.

Fortunately one of the rolls was Iron Soul making me resistant to demonic attacks and then I did a separate roll to make sure I didn't explode.

I went into the sewers as a man of note, I left the sewers as one of the greatest psykers alive holding a wyrd staff on a chariot drawn by ripper jacks followed by a hoard of barbarians. I went into the sewers and they made me king.

Never actually got a lot of use out of the more excessive psyker stuff I got in the setting as I was still worried about Chaos and I went home pretty shortly after that DLC.

On the flipside I once rolled a natural 1 when it came to catching a Magikarp on a d100 resulting in the rod falling in the water, the hook getting me through the cheek and a Magikarp dragging me into the lake. I then proceeded to fail every possible roll to catch/buy/trade for a Magikarp so it took about a year of going slightly insane at the Lake of Rage to eventually get one.
>>
>>47607319
>>47607353
I kept it and didn't eat it. I never understood what it did really what do you mean it causes double damage?
>>
>>47607353
It's noted as being weird in series though. The only way in which it functions like logia actually just as much in reverse of how logia function. Sure the user can transform into darkness as other logia can transform into their thing, but rather than preventing them from being harmed it draws damage to them. So it's not like turning into fire to avoid a spear harming your flesh by thrusting through you, but turning into fire so the thrust of the spear blows part of you away.
>>
>>47605870
So, yeah. Needs more drawbacks, (you keep adding stuff I want! I was already drawback-heavy! Give me more ways to torture myself for awesome dungeons) aside from that it looks good.

Of course, I thought it looked good with the origin perks... But yes, more like a normal jump now.

Anyway, the new origin perks seem pretty good. All of the trees seems pretty interesting. As for the Hero perk you're missing... someone mentioned something about a 'training dungeon' to help Heroes get better at dungeon-delving. You could do something with that?

Through, I feel like there's a little problem with the Origin Perks and the dungeon customization running on the same 1000cp, as far as I can see. That's... stretching everything quite thin in terms of cp. You damn cp vampire.
>>
>>47607394
It basically acts as sort of a blackhole. It allows you to suck in people and various objects, but it also makes attacks basically impossible to avoid.
>>
>>47607358
Holy crap that was a decent one for me as well.

Wyrd Powers of The Wyrd Staff of Karloth Valois
Roll 1: 65 [Chose Iron Soul & Healing Hands]
Roll 2: 22 [Sense Presence]
Roll 3: 11 [Beastmastery Primus Power & 12 Ripper Jacks. +2 rolls]
Roll 4: 63 [Chose Telekinetic Primary Power]
Roll 5: 51 [+1d6 Rolls (3)]
Roll 6: 42 [Psychic Spore]
Roll 7: 35 [Lucky Aura]
Roll 8: 15 [Nullify Power]
>>
>>47607437
I think the same cp for perks and the dungeon is balanced out by no cp cap and a large number of not particularly bad drawbacks. Giving 1000cp for both sections separately seems like it's TOO much, especially in addition to the no drawback cap+tons of drawbacks
>>
>>47607442
Nice rolls.
>>
>>47607463
Fair enough. Through I'd say doing that without allowing you to shuffle cp from one to the other, and making drawbacks only give to one pool seems reasonable.

I... might be biased because of the enormous amount of cp I need to make my dungeon a reality through. So, there's that.
>>
>>47607441
Doesn't it also allow you to absorb other peoples devil fruit powers too though? Not him but I was just wondering.
>>
>>47607442
>>47607358
Same here.

-First: 34, Bang Flash
-Second: 51 - rolled 6 more Wyrd Powers
--42, Psychic Spoor
--46, Iron Soul
--56, Psychic Blade
--41, Telekinetic
--53, Kinetic Cloak
--65, Choose Psychic Blade x2
-Third: 61 - Select One Primary Power (Beastmastery)
--Beast Affinity: Ripper Jacks x7
--66 - Gain Two Primaries of Choice (Pyromaniac x2)
--31, Telepath
>>
>>47607520
Only by the jump, it's an OC add on. There's nothing more then fan theories in series that it can and we have more indications that it's not actually the Yami fruit that steals powers and rather something else (Marco's belief that it has something to do with 'body type' and the Blackbeard pirates having been mentioned as going around hunting down pirates to steal powers, collectively rather then just talking about Blackbeard. Nothing confirmed still). We still don't even know if whatever method Blackbeard used can be used more then once or if only he can do it or exactly what it even is.
>>
>>47607529
>>47607442
>>47607358

Errybody getting the Not!Facehuggers.
>>
>>47607553
Sorry dude but with all the crap I endured during the Alien Jump, where I was a Company Man.
>>
File: image.gif (3 MB, 300x169) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
3 MB, 300x169
Overlord question, Rival Guild drawback. Can you be part that rival guild?
>>
>>47607619
It's not exactly a 600 point drawback if they aren't after you.
>>
>>47607619
Pretty sure it doesn't exist unless you take the drawback. And then they want to kill you.
>>
>>47607619
Had the horrible thought, if you did that and the full Ainz Ooal Gown 41 Suprime Beings are then your foes. Because its a Drawback.
>>
>>47607619
Well, no?

It wouldn't be a drawback if you start off in a heavily fortified stronghold full of artifacts that are basically D&D-equivalents to Noble Phantasms and a bunch of absurdly OP NPCs, one of which may or may not be a yandere succubus who tends to say things like SASUGA MANYFIST-SAMA! when you're nearby.

That's what we in the know refer to as a "perk".
>>
>>47607667
Except there is already a drawback for that.
>>
>>47607442
>>47607529
Thing is I also rolled the 'roll 4 options and pick one' thing once or twice so I pretty much just got whatever I wanted. I would have liked the psionic blade option but that's literally the only thing that could have gone better.

Ended up with this:

Beastmastery Primary Power
9 Ripper Jacks
Telepath Primary Power x3
Pyromaniac Primary Power
Telekinetic Primary Power
Zen Shootist x2
Iron Soul
Spider Man
Electrokinetic Cloak

Pretty fucking dangerously telepathic and shooty.
>>
>>47607715
True.
>>
>>47607667
There's already a drawback for facing Ainz Ooal Gown and saying that you can use the Rival Guild drawback to basically get a free version of the 1000cp 42nd Supreme Being perk is pretty incredible in it's dumbness.
>>
>>47607520
Yeah, what this >>47607550 guy said.
>>
>>47607619
The wording is pretty weird on it, I had to ask about whether they're actually after you as well. The drawback more or less just says that they're dangerous and they exist.

Word from the jumpmaker is that the rival guild is also out to get you and is in fact much more after you than Ainz. Really should be edited.
>>
>>47607784
While it is unclear, I think it's also something you can easily puzzle out with a bit of common sense. If it was just some other player faction existing somewhere, it wouldn't give as much points as the drawback that sets the existing player faction after you.
>>
>>47607812
As written it reads like a drawback that makes the setting more dangerous due to a higher possibility of becoming collateral damage. It doesn't give any indication they're after you at all if you're not in Ainz's guild. There are drawbacks in other jumps that are equally weak to this and give you the same amount of points (Underworld springs to mind).

It was basically only because the rest of Overlord is so good and the rest of the drawbacks are on point that I figured there must be something wrong with that reading of it. The maker confirmed that the guild was out for your blood but for anyone who missed the thread I can see how they'd take it at face value. Drawbacks in particular tend to be a sort of letter of the law sort of thing due to how they interact with perks.
>>
File: Mirai.jpg (194 KB, 1000x760) Image search: [Google]
Mirai.jpg
194 KB, 1000x760
>>47605920
The word Justice can be perverted to evil ends, but I say that when justice is derived from the consent of the governed I am among it's greatest advocates. Justice must be tempered by Liberty, and Liberty by Justice, hand in hand, for all eternity, and it is the Right of the People to oppose and fight against those who would subject them to Despotism or Anarchy, standing in the way of their pursuit of Happiness.

>>47606629
What a nice smile.
Esdeath's is nicer though.
>>
>>47607908
Hence why I said using a bit of common sense.

And seriously, using Underworld, one of the worst jumps we have as justification? That jump can't even be called Mib tier, because at least that guy's jumps fully work.
>>
File: Brutal Killers.png (1 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Brutal Killers.png
1 MB, 1280x720
>>47607928
>Esdeath's is nicer though.
Esdeath has a lot of nicer, as Seiryu seems well aware implied by her blushing, and hand placement.
>>
>>47607951
Well she seemed to be extremely nice and caring about her own team. She was also very caring towards MC-kun, just she also wanted him to be her pet and sex-slave.
>>
>>47607951
The choice in floral arrangement also helps set the mood...
>>
>>47607951
>>47607928
>Esdeath
Underutilized character. If she were given some direction and a way to channel her impulses she'd be amazing.
>>
>>47607977
Thing is, it's implied she really doesn't want him to be her pet and sex slave, subordinate and masochistic, yes, but not a slave. The times he stood up to her were some of the times that he actually made her fall deeper in love with him. She might not have wanted an equal, but she certainly isn't attracted to doormats.
>>
File: 250199.jpg (45 KB, 225x350) Image search: [Google]
250199.jpg
45 KB, 225x350
>>47608008
>Explain capitalism as economic Darwinism
>Teach her that Justice and Liberty derived from the will of the governed is the best way to facilitate capitalism.

All the sudden she's like a smaller hotter version of Liberty Prime.
>>
>>47608030
>She might not have wanted an equal, but she certainly isn't attracted to doormats
This is a good way to frame it. Just because she's dominant doesn't mean that she wants a bunch of mewling layabout subs.
>>
>>47608045
While that change certainly isn't out of a Jumper's ability to facilitate, she /really/ likes the whole rip maim slaughter purge of the weak type Darwinism.
So, uhhh... Have fun.
Or just constantly fund doomed regimes in order to give your death machine a target. As an added bonus, you can use her for LP style PR.
>>
>>47608045
This.

She'd be an awesome cheerleader for self improvement. Her personality would likely make her suited to anti-corruption work. She wouldn't give a shit about class, high or low, she'd just want to defend the system itself.
>>
>>47608106
Well, no, not really. See >>47608102 . She's certainly for darwinism, but she also just really loves to slaughter and kill and do awful things to people. the whole Darwinism thing kinda takes a backseat to her blood knight tendencies.
>>
File: 1464823347568.jpg (24 KB, 580x380) Image search: [Google]
1464823347568.jpg
24 KB, 580x380
>>47608118
>>47608102
>>
>>47608118
No, I get that's what she's like now. That's why you'd need to give her a way to channel those tendencies. A little ideological readjustment that doesn't necessarily change her personality, but lets her use it as opposed to being used by it.
>>
>>47608106
>>47608045
I think the confusion here is mixing up what her tribe originally taught, which was basically just darwinism, with what Esdeath herself acts like, which is markedly different from her tribe. Sure she set up potential revolutions in other countries, but it wasn't to force them to come out stronger, it was just so she'd have more people to kill.
>>
>>47608141
Exactly. I know what she's like now, I'm just offering up the possibility that she could be taught how to channel her desire to dominate in a more productive manner.
>>
>>47608138
Eeh, no, again. Being a 'cheerleader' does nothing for her desire to kill other people. You're mistaking the philosophy she holds as her main reason for her actions when it's not. She's more like say, Zaraki Kenpachi, then she is...Salazar Slytherin I guess? Point is, just changing her belief that the strong conquer the weak doesn't really change the fact that she just likes killing.
>>
>>47608159
Your possibility just doesn't make much sense. Why would she channel her desire in a more productive manner when she's perfectly happy (Excluding her desire for 'love' or whatever she calls it) as is? Not to mention that the examples you've given, of being a cheerleader for self improvement, seriously clash against the rest of her personality.
>>
>>47608141
>>47608172

She's bored with her normal, unchallenged kills. Her brutality doesn't come from a need to be brutal it comes from her reveling in her victories, and she doesn't enjoy easy victories. It's the same reason why she's into MC-kun, winning him over is an uphill battle, one she relishes, the victory condition and her celebration are the only things that are different, but it's the same desire and passion that guides her other actions.

You explain that Capitalism produces stronger foes both within and without and she'll join you.
And if that fails all you need to do is explain that you're a jumper and will provide her with stronger foes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ea2qb5qTeQI
>>
>>47608141
Really her actions that way make more sense if you look closely during the flashback where her father dies. She's in shock, and her father's final words were less than comforting. Not that she's a traumatized little girl, but she was very strongly affected by it. I don't think she cares about being strong so she survives, I think she cares about going into dangerous situations to prove she's strong.
>>
>>47608211
Yes, but that doesn't mean her skills necessarily apply to managing a Capitalist system nor that she'd find it as interesting as killing or seducing. Yeah she likes winning and is dominant, but just those factors doesn't mean she'll find controlling an economy more satisfying then fighting against a strong opponent in combat. It's certainly a much more intense and visceral feeling to be in a physical confrontation then it is to be managing stocks (Though that can be intense in it's own way I'll admit).

And if you're just going to give her stronger fights as a jumper anyway, the whole conversations been a little pointless no?

>>47608245
To an extent it could be that way, i can definitely see the possibility. Should also note that she already showed signs of being a bit off the rails even by her tribes standards before they were wiped out though.
>>
>>47608264
>>47608245
>>47608211

Since we're on the subject. Akame ga Kill Jump Builds? Still working on mine.
>>
>>47608292
Here's mine, Anon.

Military [Free] Think I've left the military by this point, or maybe just thinking of it?
>perks:
General Level Potential [Free]
Perfect Hair [Free] Free Vanity! Yay!
Imperial Points [600] -Gotta get me something good.
Massage [100-] ...I like massages, okay?
Killing Intent [Free] M'kay, more sense stuff is nice.
Weird but Acceptable [Free]
Inspiring Commander [200] Yay, Commanding!
Seductive Body [100] Vanity!
Hunk of Well Sculpted Flesh [200] Vanity!
Most Powerful, Most Beautiful [400] ...my vanity perks suddenly became actually useful? huh.

>Imperial Arms/Teigu: I am the master of flames and heat. Alternatively, the opposite Esdeath.
Type: Extract
Ammo [50]
Awareness [50]
Precision [100]
Energy Control - Heat [400]
Energy Creation - Heat [400]
Element Control - Fire [400]
Element Creation - Fire [200]

>items:
Simple Sturdy Weapon [Free]
>Companions:
Canon Companion - Esdeath [200] ...this going to going to hurt.

>drawbacks:
What a Waste [+100] Well, that might be fun? I dunno.
Missing Body Parts [+200] ...I have no idea? Maybe I'm a quadruple amputee?
Check Your Damned Kills! [+200] Eh, they're propably dead the first time. Maybe. If I'm lucky. I'm never lucky
The Power of Love [+300] ...again, this is gonna hurt.
>>
>>47608292
23 years old
Villager
General Level Potential
Perfect Hair
Man of The Something
Appropriate Opportunities
Boiling Blood 200
Tangent Skill Development 800
The Smile 1100
Seductive Body 1200
Most Powerful, Most Beautiful 1600
Simple Sturdy Weapon
Missing Body Parts 1400
Check Your Damned Kills 1200
Drugs Are Bad 1000

Teigu:
Extract
Element Creation 200
Power Theft 600
Trump Card 1000

Had no idea what I was doing admittedly.
>>
>>47608264
Yea she's a little off, her father says as much in the flashback. However many of the antagonists aren't just screwed up, they have something intensifying the issue. Esdeath's sadism and lack of empathy tied to her experiences with her tribe being wiped out. Kurome having abandonment issues, drugs that fuck you up in the head, fucked up conditioning, and a sword that let's her control the dead. Seiryu lacks empathy, has a strong sense of "justice", and got corrupt teachers that just wanted to use her. Even wild hunt has a few members with compound issues. Typically though people in the series either have compound issues, are good, or are just plainly evil.
>>
>>47606323
Oh hey, that personality fits me to a t.
>>
>>47608264
>And if you're just going to give her stronger fights as a jumper anyway, the whole conversations been a little pointless no?

It's not enough to defeat and dominate an enemy
You must make them realize that they were wrong to oppose you in the first place

>>47608292
27.Akami Ga Kill
=============
Age - 25
Background - Drop in

Perks
- Swidling
- Massage
- Deceptive Appearance - 100
- Master Investigator - 300
- Corruption - 600

Imperial Arm
- Extract
- Precision - 100
- Element creation - Plasmamancy - 300
- Charged - 600
- Regeneration - 900
- Ammo - 950
- Awareness - 1000

Compainions
- Canon - Esdeath - 800
- Import - 1000

If I remember correctly I started an orphanage for the refugee children and gave them a 23rd century education curriculum. I made sure I took Tatsumi out of the running for the competition so I could be the one who caught Esdeath's eye, at which point it wasn't that hard to slow down Night Raid and the Empire long enough to get Esdeath on the side of Liberty.
>>
Jade Cocoon Build

Drawbacks:
Chosen One, Treacherous Herd, Deja Vu
Total CP: 1600

Drop In 0
Skinner 50/1550
Poacher 300/1250
Requiem of Souls 200/1050
Weaver 100/950
Silk Spinning 200/750
Divine Barrier 100/650

Items
Weapon (Machete) 0/650
Cocoons 50/600
Eternal Corridor 600/0

I'm not entirely sure what's going on, but it involves textiles and poaching. So textiles it is.
>>
>>47605920
Does it count if I'm usually an ally of allies of justice? I mean sometimes I act as one myself (G Gundam, Van Hellsing, and Jojo all had me doing so), but usually I'm busy derailing the plot or just lazing around.
>>47607111
Last chain was planning on writing out FoZ and decided there were enough fics of the standard configuration. So I rolled Master and power separately, got Louise and Mind of God, with Heart of God still going to Tiffiana. There were all kinds of ways it could've gone horribly but got pretty much the optimal choice. Except Sheffield getting Vindalfr, meaning I had to deal with all sorts of ridiculous monsters or sometimes just the entire surrounding wildlife turning against me, on my second jump. That was painful, developed a habit of reflexively murdering any small animal that got near me, which took ages to get out of.
>>
>>47605920
Yes, but I enjoy revenge a bit too much to push it here. Regardless, a fair and reasonable justice system is necessary for any functioning society.

It's just that we should... look the other way sometimes, when certain people are about to suffer vengeance.
>>
>>47605870
Quick question: what exactly is the point of htis jump? I know that sounds like a dumb question, but I am curious? And the previous posts of this mention 'future jumps' and 'past jumps'. So does that mean this 'travels' so to speak, with you while you do your jumpchain?

>>47600185
Will there be a Jade Cocoon 2 jump? Please? Pretty please? With strawberries and sprinkles?
>>
>>47608456
>>47608496
Wait is it ready for builds? Are you sure it's not a late stage WIP? Someone pointed out those infinite items seem a bit interjump balance-y, and frankly I'm inclined to agree. And then there's that one perk that apparently work specifically on Outer Gods, which are many orders of magnitude more powerful than anything the setting seems to have as a benchmark
>>
File: vapor draconian.jpg (42 KB, 517x792) Image search: [Google]
vapor draconian.jpg
42 KB, 517x792
>>47595355
>>47597113
>>47597377

>>47597070
>Scales in Balance - Starting in 340AC
Rewards: +300cp for items
Gully Dwarves Gem [100] I can't resist shiny gems.
Spellbook [200, discounted] But just one, mostly empty spellbook is never enough... is it?

“We need a third.”
“I don’t even need you, so please enlighten me as to how more dead weight is of use.”
“Mind your oath.”
“Still. You want to try and take the Mad Lizard's Ghost with us?”

"...Also known as the Red Draconic Spectre, Scourge of Dwarves, Archmage of the Red Robes, Nightbringer, only Dragonrider of the Age, Master of Undrentide, Forger of Artifacts, That Insane Bastard, and much more. But I like the name you picked. Pleased to make your acquaintance."
A shimmering head, somewhat indistinct as it hovers between looking like a dragon's face of a cloud of greenish vapor is sticking out of the table.
"Is this anything interesting? I've been bored for a bit..."
Night. The full moon shines above. Three slender figures move around, followed by a flowing presence clad in subtly rustling red robes.
"You know, we'd be much sneakier if you mortals just learned to hover around."
"If you just shut up for one second, that'd work even better."
"Who is there? I can hear you."
"Allow us to introduce ourselves, Cymbal, ancient one. You can call the Mad Ghost. These are Argent, Sapphire, and dear Arixen, my flame.
Oh, dear? Don't kill him, he's just easily duped, not an actual enemy. But you do need a workout. Don't worry about the noise, I threw up a silencing ward."
"Now that's just /wrong/... Also, this is a bit awkward. I'm the nice kind of Lizard GHOST, honest?"
"WHY THE HELL DID YOU THINK FIREWORKS WOULD /HELP/ OUR EXCAPE?!"
"Time to bring these back to the Dragon Isles, yes? I would like to speak with the other Dragons anyway..."
"Why does that fill me with existential dread?"
>>
>>47595355
>>47608551
Oh, Epicureanon, got a question for you. What do my Raistlin Eyes see when looking at Argent and Sapphire? Also, they look human, yes? Race's not mentioned...
>>
>>47608496
>>47608525
I just want to know if the Junkyou Manor in SMT gets around the limits on the Silk Farm. It summons bodies without their consciousness but has everything else, would that mean I could just drop them in there to begin with?
>>
>>47608525
Well, I'm building for it to see what my cp gets me, and I figured the creator might be interested. Like if they notice everyone going for Poacher and Eternal Corridor they might decide it needs re-working.
If it changes, it changes.
>>
Has no one taken up a Samurai Deeper Kyo Jump yet? I mean it's kinda dated but I would have thought...
>>
>>47608729
Not that I know of... Never heard of it myself.

Rule one?
>>
>>47608525
It also says they have to be completely helpless to use it on them so unless you can already make your opponent completely helpless it's not very useful
>>
>>47608574
Only tangentially related, but would eyes that "see who someone really is," like Wizard Sight in Dresden, be a fair choice for this?
>>
>>47608496
The point is that you make your own Dungeon, as you do in games like... well, Dungeon Maker or Dungeon Keeper, and it follows you around, yes.
It´s not yet jumpable fully, and some balance concerns have yet to be adressed, but it should be done Soon (tm)
>>
>tfw you jump DOOM 2016
>ftw you planned to bathe in HFY for ten years
>tfw you read the Demon tree and realize its perfect for your build
Ugh. This is going to be a rough decision.
>>
>>47608525
>Perk lets you seal away gods IF YOU CAN BEAT THEM UP
>OH NO IT'S OVERPOWERED
Disagree. You have to be stronger than them in the first place for it to have value. It's no worse than goddess seals or what have you.
>>
>>47608761
>>47608810

I'm just baffled by the use of Outer Gods as a benchmark more than anything, really. Because normally feats for perks are supposed to be based on things you can reasonably accomplish without some OPass interjump combo instead of just what you can reasonably acquire in the background, and there's nothing in there that really screams "Azathoth Tranq Dart" to me.

I'm fine with the goddess seal because it doesn't wank its' potency to absurd heights.
>>
>>47608729
I have not heard that name in a while, and yes it needs a jump.
>>
>>47608622
Poacher doesn't seem that useful compared to the other Capstones, actually. I mean, who doesn't want to be able to punch peoples' loneliness, jealousy, despair, and anger in the face, tame any kind of monster, or bind any supernatural entity that you've rendered helpless?
>>
>>47608828
It's just an example, cool your autism. It'd work the same regardless, your mental disorder just causes you to flip out over settings you like or have attached meaning to, like Lovecraft in this case. I suggest calming down and counting or whatever it is your handlers get you to do to calm down.
>>
Mob jump gives you a perk that has you control a criminal organization in every subsequent jump, what the fuck do I do with grunts and where would they be most useful/entertaining?
>>
>>47608918
You make them sleep with the fishes, so clearly Aquaria is the best.
>>
So does anyone if perks that require "organic components", like plasmids, would work with cybernetic components via jump-magic, or not?
>>
>>47608875
I'm disagreeing with a choice of wording and examples. You're getting defensive and uppity about an opinion you don't agree with. And it most certainly does work at an unfathomably greater potency than it would without that benchmark than in canon, since your own autism seems unable to recognise the implications of how much power it would take to keep one of those things sealed.

Also honestly, you've already broken out the autism accusations. I'd prefer you cut the bullshit about wanting me to calm down and just call me a cunt, because that conscending bullshit's an insult to both of us.
>>
>>47608918
Generic Sugarbowl.

You can be a cartoony comedy mob that controls the underground liquor filled candies market.
>>
File: Jade Cocoon v1.1.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
Jade Cocoon v1.1.pdf
1 B, 486x500
-Added clarification of what you can purify and how you can deal with cursed brandings to Purification. Also let you ignore gender post-jump.
-Quality Equipment now gives you a bunch of high tier weapons and armor instead of making you choose, as well as providing you with some healing items.
-Clarified that the order you take jumps doesn't effect what's in the Eternal Corridor.

To the person asking about the Nagi stealing souls, it's a reference to what Garai does in the Chosen One drawback. It's not as bad as it sounds because it only happened to one village and they got their souls back unharmed after a bit anyway.

>>47608496
I'm not sure there's enough material to fill a jump for it. I could have one tree for Beast Hunters and one for Minion hybrids based on Kahu and Cure, but I'm not sure what else I could do. Although the 8 companion limit does lend itself to an awesome drawback where you and your companions are always forced to fight in Beast Amulet formation.

>>47608586
Can they act intelligent? It doesn't really matter if they're not strictly speaking conscious, only whether or not they're able to function as something beyond a very smart animal.

>>47608828
Talisman of Sealing only blocks their supernatural powers. If you used it on Azathoth, he couldn't do anything supernatural any more, but he never does anything except sleep anyway. At best it would stop anyone from drawing on him as a power source and it would do nothing to actually keep him asleep. It's a powerful tool for a very very specific kind of problem.

>>47608837
I'm sure some setting has a god with horrible divine pets you can now steal for yourself.
>>
>>47608985
I'm pointing out you have issues. A vague description would work the same. Someone who could beat an Outer God could seal one. If they could beat it. You're just super autistic about Lovecraft.
>>
>>47609012
>I'm not sure there's enough material to fill a jump for it.
Could always make a DLC for it, or include it in an update. You could look at Golden Sun as an example of a CYOA that does this.
>>
File: Vampire Hunter D.jpg (140 KB, 869x556) Image search: [Google]
Vampire Hunter D.jpg
140 KB, 869x556
>>47608729
As far as I know no one is making a jump of it.
>it's kinda dated but
In that same vein, HOW DO WE NOT HAVE A VAMPIRE HUNTER D JUMP?

A King of Hell jump would also be nice
>>
>>47609065
Y'all need to sit down and make it is why. These kids are too young and I can't do everything.
>>
>>47609012
>Can they act intelligent? It doesn't really matter if they're not strictly speaking conscious, only whether or not they're able to function as something beyond a very smart animal.
Nope, they're pretty much soulless. The physical body is there, most of their spiritual essence, but for all intents and purposes they are inert as shit. It's like the lights are on but nobody's home.
>>
>>47609065
>Import Companion
>Import Companion as your hand
>Shenanigans
So, who would you import as your hand?
>>
File: MAZIN GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.jpg (89 KB, 1274x715) Image search: [Google]
MAZIN GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.jpg
89 KB, 1274x715
>>47609065
>>47609075
God you want to talk about old.

The Mazinger Z franchise would be fun to have
>>
>>47609091
I'd say only for ones that would qualify if they were "fixed" could be stored. Even if they're in some kind of weird coma from currently lacking a person inside the body, it's still a person's body instead of a creature's.
>>
>>47609127
Jennifer Lopez.
>>
>>47609012
>it's a powerful tool for a very very specific kind of problem.

I have to ask what, if anything, in canon justifies that level of power? The crux of my argument is I don't see how anything in this setting, from what I've wiki'd about it, has capabilities on that level.

Also I'm still concerned Eternal Corridor provides a strong incentive to jump in a certain order rather than take jumps as standalone things.

>>47609024
I guess we'll have to agree to disagree on vague descriptions.

I could point out you have issues being this defensive about someone daring to disagree with you, but it's clear this exchange isn't going anywhere productive.
>>
>>47609164
>summer
>>
>>47609163
Huh. Guess the Silk Farm's pretty useless for what I have planned. Scratch that idea then.

Thanks anyway.
>>
File: 957961-mara.jpg (19 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
957961-mara.jpg
19 KB, 320x320
>>47609163
>tfw pic related counts as a person instead of a creature
>>
>>47609165
Its canon use was to seal Elhrim, the creator god responsible for all life. And even then, its still just a spell that can be broken. If you use it on a sealed lovecraftian god, all you've done is stopped that god from giving its cultists any additional power and added another step they need to perform before its back to full power.

For the Eternal Corridor, jump order does not matter. If you jump Gravity Falls then Jade Cocoon, your forest starts off with the potential for Gobblewonkers inside. If you jump Jade Cocoon you get a forest and later when you jump Gravity Falls Gobblewonkers can start to appear inside of it.
>>
>>47608292

58: Akame Ga Kill
Drawbacks:
+100(1100)I'm an M
+200(1300)Check Your Damned Kills
+300(1600)Deathflag Collection Race
+300(1900)Tyrant Trouble
+100(2000)What a Waste
Background:
-0(2000)Military
Skills:
-0(2000)General Level Potential
-0(2000)Weird but Acceptable
-0(2000)Killing Intent
-100(1900)Tactical Abuse
-100(1800)Naturally Skilled
-200(1600)Body Manipulation
-200(1400)Inspiring Commander
-300(1100)Master Swordsman
-300(800)Tangent Skill Development:
-400(400)Simultaneous Activation
-200(200)Import x8 +500cp +1000ip up to 200cp drawbacks
-200(0)Canon Companion - Esdeath

Teigu: Armor of Zeruel
+1000ip(1000)
Type: Armor
Import 5 Star Goku Uniform
-50(950)Extra-Dimensional Storage
-100(850)Auxillary Armament - Ribbon of Zeruel
-100(750)Enhanced Durability:
-300(450)Reflective Defense
-400(50)Evolution
-50(0)Flight
>>
>>47609220
Shouldn't you make a note that beings sealed by this can break out of it then?
>>
>>47608292

>Akame ga Kill - 472
Background: Doctor
Drawbacks: What a Waste (+100), I’m an M (+100), Tyrant Trouble (+300), Missing Body Parts (+200), The Power of Love (+300)
Final Point Count: 2,000 CP

Companion Import (200 CP)
Skills & Abilities:
-General Level Potential (Free)
-Perfect Hair (Free)
-Field “Medicine” (Free)
-Inoculation (Free)
-Imperial Points (300 CP)
-Prosthesis Production
-Body Reshaping
-Incredibly Craftsmanship
-Most Powerful, Most Beautiful
-Hunk of Well-Sculpted Flesh
-Seductive Body

Imperial Arms Table:
Imperial Points Added: 300
IP Count: 1,300
Armor
-Import (Free): Prometheus. Gained Title: Bound in Passionate Fire
-Reflective Defense (-300 IP)
-Evolution (-400 IP)
-Emotional Empowerment (-600 IP)

I'm an M + vampire wife = Uuuuuuuhwhereisthisgoing.
>>
File: Lupin The Third.jpg (20 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
Lupin The Third.jpg
20 KB, 480x360
>>47609154
Get on my level scrub.
>>
>>47609229
I'll add something about that in the next version.
>>
File: Sharp lil thing, aint she.png (255 KB, 465x591) Image search: [Google]
Sharp lil thing, aint she.png
255 KB, 465x591
>>47609127
I know predictability is dull, but there's no point in stopping now.
>>
>>47609246
>Late 60s vs Early 70s

Okay I'll allow it
>>
File: midori days.jpg (627 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
midori days.jpg
627 KB, 1024x768
>>47609127
>>Import Companion as your hand
>>
>>47609154
>>47609246
I would love to jump both of these. I was actually thinking of making the Generic Heist Jump a trip to Lupin III's world when I get to it.
>>
>>47609291
I was not expecting that show to be as cute as it was.
>>
>>47609165
Most of these perks are vague. "How much energy you put in' etc. Which means, that yes, someone capable of beating those entities can do it. You're just, again, extremely autistic about lovecraft, and it's offputting.

>>47609220
How are such things broken?
>>
File: 183539-mario_party_3__u_.jpg (75 KB, 620x434) Image search: [Google]
183539-mario_party_3__u_.jpg
75 KB, 620x434
Could Mario Party work as a jump or would it be better as a gauntlet?
>>
File: toto4.jpg (40 KB, 349x300) Image search: [Google]
toto4.jpg
40 KB, 349x300
>>47609291

Would be awesome if your companion has shape-shifting or biting perks.
>>
File: sad cat.jpg (27 KB, 634x470) Image search: [Google]
sad cat.jpg
27 KB, 634x470
>>47609326
>Mario Party
Why do you hate friendship?
>>
>>47605573
Wot >>47605616 said, and the fact that if any of them so much as flex an iota of their full power there's alarm bells ringing all over the gordanged planet.
>>
>>47609317
>How are such things broken?
Same way you dispel any other powerful spell. Or just dump a bunch of power into the sealed entity until it overcomes the binding.
>>
Does the Six Paths Sage Mode from Naruto give you the Rinnegan if you already have the Sharingan, like it did with Sauce? Does it enhance the Rinnegan if you already have it? What about other bloodline abilities?
>>
>>47609400
So only through outside interference? Just trying to get a feel for how useful and 'safe' this option is.
>>
File: 1426487420712.jpg (139 KB, 620x496) Image search: [Google]
1426487420712.jpg
139 KB, 620x496
Jumpers, you have many forms. But which one is the one you take when you pull out all the stops? Which one is your TRUE Final Form?
>>
>>47609326
Absolutely a Gauntlet. One that lets you keep all your powers, because they don't matter anyway.
>>
>>47609220
>>47609229
>>47609255

Alright. I concede the point regarding the seal since that's being taken into account.

Regarding Eternal Corridor my point was more if you want Gobblewonkers earlier you have much more motivation to jump Gravity Falls earlier than most of your other jumps since then you can get some much quicker.

>>47609317
>most of these perks are vague

And I think that's a bad thing.

Since we've devolved to petty insults though, you're extremely bipolar about jumpchain, and it's offputting.
>>
>>47609415
If they could somehow accomplish that without any magic of their own, they could, but that's a pretty tall order.
>>
>>47609449
>I think
And you're going to have to learn to live with the fact that this thread doesn't revolve around your opinions.
>>
>>47609459
This post doesn't mean anything. "If they could somehow use their supernatural powers while under a supernatural power seal they could break the supernatural seal." Like, what?
>>
>>47609461
The hypocrisy in every one of your posts is almost painful to watch.
>>
>>47609488
I'm not the anon campaigning hard for his opinion with the jumpmaker.
>>
>>47609449
Well how's that different than anything else you can get in any jump? If you want to pod Naruto, you should jump Naruto early in your chain. If you want the sword of the cross, you jump Dresden Files early. If you want to add the Gobblewonker to your forest or get its DNA for your Animorph form library, jump Gravity Falls early.
>>
File: tumblr_nmfauyagLW1titub2o1_500.png (112 KB, 500x305) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nmfauyagLW1titub2o1_500.png
112 KB, 500x305
>>47609441
>> be jumper

>> Have a tendency to Collect, height boosts, size changing powers, shape shifting boosts, alternate forms and super modes.

>> Get this is in fact my final form and most of the silicon life tree from blame.

>> TFW when you Legitimately don't know what your baseline body is anymore.
>>
>>47609127
But anon, my hand is already my waifu.
>>
>>47609461
I've never asserted that. I've given my own, no more and no less, and now the jumpmaker's given me an explanation I'm willing to concede the reasoning's merit.

You, on the other hand, are resorting to putting words in my mouth because you're triggered by a simple disgreement. You must be real fun at parties.

>>47609507
Accessibility and quantity. If you want to pod Naruto you just have one Naruto to pod, not a Warehouse reservation of Narutos (who presumably spend all their time shouting BELIEVE IT and crying on each others' shoulders). The Sword of the Cross jump purchase doesn't let you farm herds of them, nevermind that's not how they work.
>>
>>47609478
They could still find a sword that dispels any magic it cuts or track down a vortex of energy to channel into themselves. It's just they're limited to their normal abilities while trying to achieve that, no different from letting their mundane cultists do it for them.
>>
>>47609478
I think he means they can't use their reality warping powers, but they're capable of personal agency to use external factors for undoing the seal. Kinda like how Q This stops you from being reality warped but still lets the beings punch you in the face.

I expect the jumpmaker will clarify in the next doc, though
>>
>>47609539
It just sounds to me like you don't like the corridors at all to start with, since your explanation amounts more to "I don't like them being available post jump" rather than "I don't like being forced in to a jump order".
>>
>>47609539
You're. Having. An opinion.

Those never fly well when an e-peen is on the line in anon's eyes.
>>
>>47609592
He's using his opinion to get what he wants. Obviously people who disagree are not going to like this, thus an argument. It isn't an 'abloobloo e-peen' situation.
>>
>>47609599
>He's using his opinion to get what he wants.

As does everyone who debates or campaigns with / against a jumpmaker. Your point?
>>
>>47609615
Exactly. My point is that it's not one person waving an e-peen at him, it's two people swordfighting with their opinion-dicks.
>>
>>47609539
Still not seeing a real difference. It's like that machine from Captain Planet that lets you order raw materials. The earlier in your chain you take it, the more use you get out of it because it provides you more stuff on a regularly scheduled basis. And unlike that thing, you can't actually take any of the creatures you catch in the forest with you between jumps without a pod or the silk farm (which limits you to three of them at a time anyway). So it doesn't really matter whether you added Gobblewonkers to your forest on jump 3 or 300. They're either there or not, and you're limited to the ones you catch in the current jump or to a small number you spent CP to take with you.
>>
>>47609012
How pissed is everyone going to be when I take off into the woods before they can send me to some other village?
>>
>>47609634
I assume you mean as a Nagi Maiden? Pretty mad that you're ducking out on your responsibilities but also scared that you'll probably die out there. If they can't find you they'll just send another girl to the village and write you off as dead.
>>
File: Parasyte_Migi_2.jpg (66 KB, 450x339) Image search: [Google]
Parasyte_Migi_2.jpg
66 KB, 450x339
>>47609347
Inorite?
>>
>>47609571
Well, that's an error of communication since my explanation should have been more like "I don't like them because they create a plentiful resource which motivates people to take the jump in a set order to acquire a sustainable population of X wild beasts"

>>47609592
Nobody asked for your input.

>>47609599
If you're the person I've been debating, I'm just glad we can agree on that at least even if we disagree on everything else.

Fucking unsolicited sarcasm shitposters are the worst.

>>47609622
It's the "the earlier in your chain you take it" thing that I'm getting at-

>you can't actually take any of the creatures you catch in the forest with you between jumps without a pod or the silk farm

Oh, my apologies. I must have overlooked that, consider all my objections dropped then. I'd ask for this to be clarified in the notes but it's entirely possible my reading comprehension just brought up this mess in the first place.

Also I must say I don't remember that machine in Captain Planet, are you sure you're not thinking of something from Anno 2070? The science one that lets you reproduce naturally occuring materials?
>>
>>47609668
aw, I was hoping they'd send assassins.

Oh well. Sure they will be plenty of those when I start killing the forest.
>>
File: FKA.jpg (27 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
FKA.jpg
27 KB, 480x360
>>47609672
Also, a pic for Konata-anon.
>>
File: Justice Has Arrived.png (2 MB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
Justice Has Arrived.png
2 MB, 1366x768
>>47605920
I'd certainly like to think so.

>>47606495
I'd like to think that Justice is the attempt to make the world a better place. Help your fellow man no matter how hard it is. If someone stumbles and becomes "evil"? Attempt Redemption. They should be helped to realize their error in harming their fellows, not simply slain or thrown in a prison.

Are there exceptions? Yes. But those are entirely subjective, and everyone has a different "cut off point" on "this person is too evil for redemption".

>>47608809
Sometimes you need to ignore what's best for your Build, and go with what's fun.
>>
File: pheonix force.png (3 MB, 1600x945) Image search: [Google]
pheonix force.png
3 MB, 1600x945
>>47609441
Sort of like the Pheonix Force but busier.

More colours, big mad yellow eyes, a shitload of different magical auras and area effects, bits of liquid darkness and lightning swirling in there and predominantly made out of a load of different magical fires and magmas.

Guess I'm quite a lot like the Pheonix Force really, I give people a lot of weird powers for no reason too.
>>
>>47609676
It just gets under my skin whenever I see someone try to dismiss one side of an argument like that, if they're not obviously baiting. Even if they're being pissy, it isn't fair to look at a discussion and immediately be snide about one party to the other like gossiping bitch of a schoolgirl, like one side is guilty for arguing when both people were involved.
>>
>>47609441
A gigantic sprawling mass of undefined 4-d biomass, layered with several energy shields.
Break past the shields and you have to overwhelm the energy absorption ability.
Overwhelm that and you have to actual hurt the nuke-proof 4-d shoggoth, then you have to burn through the save up biomass, and overwhelm the healing factor.
Also, the more you hurt it, the tougher it gets.

Now I just need some magical and conceptual resistances.
>>
>>47609676
No worries. But yeah, the creatures you catch in the Enternal Corridor follow all the same rules as ones you catch anywhere else.

(The thing in Captain Planet is called Construction Supplies. It's the first Drop-In item.)
>>
>>47606349
Well, not the anon but you could get "Cognito Hazard" from the SCP jump before going to Overlord...or really just get anything from SCP, especially Broodmother. At that point, anyone, even Ainz will know that your a fucking monster, that beneath that eldritch skin lies the real monster. Cognito Hazard can leave people in near catatonic stupors, they even experiance alien memories that sound a lot like you.
I reccomend it for any Eldritch jumper
>>
>>47609712
Thanks for reminding me to take care of Jean Grey in the X-Men Movies jump.
She's already using its power in Apocalypse, I should probably either seal her powers or eat her before she gets out of hand.
>>
>>47609720
I completely agree. If they have a point to make, they should make it by explaining why they feel that way, not this passive-aggressive middleschool bullshit where they're too chickenshit to actually tell poeple to stop and move on, but too petty to talk about something else if they're not invested in the argument.

Just comes across as them wasting everyone's time out of spite.

>>47609748
Just found it, thanks.

>>47609712
...I misread that as "bustier"

I'm kinda disappointed...

>>47609781
Hear me out-in the old timeline, Professor X DID suppress her and she went evil/crazy right? In the new timeline, IIRC Professor X read Old Professor X's mind so he knows he done goofed, in the new timeline he's running a mutant school way before he goes bald and during the final battle he's the one confident enough to call in Jean as backup for the mind battle against Apocalypse

I think it's reasonable to assume that Jean has some level of control over her Phoenix form, moreso than the original timeline.

I mean, assuming you're not an amoral predator who values power above all else.
>>
>>47609712
>Sort of like the Pheonix Force but busier.
At first I read that as Phoenix Force but bustier, and I was excited. Now I only mildly approve.
>>
So what did y'all import in the Godzilla jump?
I'm thinking about importing my Shoggoth alt-form.
>>
>>47609848
Kitsune-Dragon Final Form hybrid.

It fucked with the aesthetics of the jump, but it was fun as hell.
>>
>>47609848
Kitsune form, I'm a nine-tails by that point.

I then went straight from Godzilla to Naruto.

I fuck with a LOT of people when I turned into a giant nine-tailed fox.
>>
>>47609816
>I mean, assuming you're not an amoral predator who values power above all else.
Uh, sometimes?
Depends on if my companions are looking or not.
I've sorta lost most of my morals over the past few hundred years. My companions at least keep me to limiting my god-eating to the evil ones.

If she can demonstrate control over it though, I'll just be on standby. Not like I can't take her if she goes berserk AFTER gaining more power.
>>
File: zero two.jpg (176 KB, 850x568) Image search: [Google]
zero two.jpg
176 KB, 850x568
>>47605592
Glad I wasn't the only one filling all racial levels in angel so I can go full biblical angel on people.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AFZHQZFd1Bw
>>
>>47609864
>>47609880
OG Nine Tails builders represent.
>>
will there ever be an oddworld: strangers wrath jump
>>
>>47609950
Rule one: when you make one, fegget.
>>
>>47608806
ok thnx. Will you have to defend your Dungeon after your finish the Generic Dungeon Builder jump? Can I make the Dungeon Heart inaccessible post jump? And exactly where is it located? My Warehouse? Somewhere else (extradimensional pocket space)? What about post Spark?
>>
>Jump 73: Akame ga Kill
>Jump 74: ???
>Jump 75: Forgotten Realms

What should I jump for 74 and why should I jump it?
>>
>>47609921
That thing gave me nightmares as a kid, first as the eye tearing Zero, then as the twisted angel Zero 2. And given how the last game marked the return of Dark Matter, he might still be alive...
>>
>>47609996
Hellraiser.

Because you deserve it.
>>
>>47609996
Ravenloft
Make a D&D Arc
>>
>>47609996
>>Jump 74: ???
Dragonlance, it's new and its beautiful.

>>47610006
>Hellraiser
Do we have one of those? I couldn't find it on the drive.
>>
>>47609996
Kerbal Space Program. Because it's fun, and then you should introduce SPACE! to Forgotten Realms.
>>
>>47610033
Either Dick or Head are making it, I believe.

Guy notifying thread of what they're working on (since they were making Doom 2016 but didn't actually claim it) messed up and listed himself twice, so I don't recall which is making which.
>>
>>47609996
Corruption of Champions.

Train for one Magical Realm by visiting another.
>>
File: FORBODEN.png (121 KB, 568x573) Image search: [Google]
FORBODEN.png
121 KB, 568x573
>>47610122
>Corruption of Champions
>>
>>47610122
It's banned, fuck off.
>>
>>47610122
hey DDanon.
>>
File: slumber_by_teakitsune-d9of0tl.png (1 MB, 800x640) Image search: [Google]
slumber_by_teakitsune-d9of0tl.png
1 MB, 800x640
>>47609441
We don't really have a /True/ Final Form, but I guess a cheaty combat mode we could take will do.
Swiss Army Wife goes into Black Blood mode, I turn us into an AT field reinforced cloud of smoke and cinders of the various fires I've collected, and we literally rain god slaying katanas, while [SINGING] our opponent a lullaby.
SAW is more of a puddle of vorpal portals than a sword at this point, and I am less a firefox, and more of a musical disintegrator.

That all said, I'm the type to just skedaddle while smugly mocking those involved.
I'd rather people tire themselves out chasing me, than fight them head on. I'll still fight if I feel I have to though.
Joseph best JoJo.
>>
>>47610167
Wait, the guy that made CoC is named DDanon? Am I alone in finding that hilarious.
>>
>>47610188
Dragon's Dogma Anon. He didn't get his start as a shitposter, he made two legitimate jumps before transforming into cancer.
>>
>>47610122
>tfw only done /jc/ jumps
>tfw have the banned/lewd drive bookmarked
>tfw thinking about taking the Monster Musume jump
>>
>>47610225
See >>47610161

If you're going to be cancer, do it somewhere else.
>>
File: herp.gif (144 KB, 180x180) Image search: [Google]
herp.gif
144 KB, 180x180
>>47610240
I actually wouldn't even take it to do lewd stuff. You can do plenty of that in the /jc/ approved jumps.

I just want a couple of the monster perks. And the sofa
>>
>>47610349
I don't care. You don't talk about that shit here, period. You are cancer no matter how you justify it to yourself.
>>
Does anyone know any perks or of any magic that can increase the amount of space something has inside? Not in the practical sense like the Tardis, more like inside my own body

>inb4 Lewd
I just want to have a bunch of room for cybernetics, so I'm wondering if maybe I could through "This is in fact my final form" have a human sized form but have a hyper compressed kaiju sized organ system.
Thiught it would work as the perk itsef is mid to high scale space warping.
>>
>>47610198
>Dragon's Dogma Anon
Ah, well me and my junior high level humor took it to mean big tits. DD's Anon does CoC and all that.

What are his legit jumps?
>>
>>47610385
Harry Potter charms can do that.
>>
>>47610385
>cybernetics
If you're doing this through tech, RWBY, Worm, Undertale, and SimAnt have miniaturization perks. SimAnt and Worm are the strongest by far, but RWBY and Undertale are pretty good too.
>>
File: heh, plebs.jpg (41 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
heh, plebs.jpg
41 KB, 640x360
At least he reminded me that that there are other places that try to into JC.
A quick google of "Jumpchain CYOA" produced many keks.
>>
>>47610400
Dragon's Dogma and Shadow of the Colossus.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 78

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.