[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Official MTG Snowstorm Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 41
File: FLakes.jpg (5 MB, 1802x4578) Image search: [Google]
FLakes.jpg
5 MB, 1802x4578
Welcome to the flake thread!

Previously:
Not much happened. A new flake or two and some arguing.

Previous thread:>>47548572

Writefagging last time:

>None

REMINDER:

If you want ANYTHING to go in the repo, just summon me. Otherwise I will only put writefagging and sheets in the repo.

Also, I added the blank template to the ALL FLAKESHEETS folder.

To summon me simply say
>OP OP, I SUMMON THEE. PLACE THIS FILE IN THE REPOSITORY.
And I will come.
>Current Repository

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0Bwl7IuoVRkFxUDZRVGVfQ1BDbm8
>>
What if the eldrazi are suppose to feed on dead planes and the three titans are part of a mutation that turned them into predators?
>>
>>47581604
What if the planes they were visiting were SUPPOSED to already be dead planes. And something is interfering with the natural order?
>>
>>47581543
*waves to Gaia-chan*
>>
File: 1464820112003.png (2 MB, 1748x1252) Image search: [Google]
1464820112003.png
2 MB, 1748x1252
Know your trolls, snowflakes.
>>
>>47581709
That was proven inaccurate. There were three different people using the face. As I was one of them and I am one of those flake's anon. And not the other's anon.

Stop sparking up conflicts, Chillbrass.
>>
>>47581709
Hint: Neither of those posts were Des-chan.
>>
>>47581626
Ulamog consumes the mana of the dying planes and shits it out in the space where the plane used to be. Which is why his lineage has ingest and processor
Kozilek makes the new plane from the shat out mana, which is why his lineage has so much emphasis on reshaping reality.
Emrakul pops along, does her thing, and mutates the life that forms on the plane into more familiar forms, sort of acting as evolution maybe?
Sorin, Nahiri, and Ugin trapped them on Zendikar which threw everything out of whack.
Ulamog isn't that smart and figures that he's here so might as well consume the mana and shit it out. He knows he's not supposed to be on Zendikar as shown by "Memories of Blood" on the mothership.
Kozilek is the nightshift guy who doesn't like people but now he's on a plane filled with these little assholes so fuck them. His job is evidenced when he mindfucks Tazri and she has that part about reshaping Zendikar and waiting for him for millions of years.
Emrakul knew enough of her job that she just fucked off to somewhere else, or maybe she didn't and Nahiri was trapping her on the outside of Innistrad until the shield created by Avacyn shattered when Avacyn was killed by Sorin.
>>
>>47581543
>Writefagging last time:

>None

Sorry about that, I find it really hard to find inspiration for things to write about. I could probably write about Serena doing whatever on Innistrad all day but I don't feel like that's very interesting for the rest of you.

Also Gaia Anon? Do you think you could finish that picture? I really like it and would like to use it instead of the one I was using before. No worries if not though, it's up to you.
>>
>>47581380
no more
pls
>>
Which plane do you think would be the best to pick up powerful earth magic?
>>
>>47581873
>Do you think you could finish that picture?
I'll get to it this weekend. But work has been taking up a lot of time. And I've been helping my sister move.
>>
>>47581975
Based on the roil. Zendikar.

>>47582031
You're the best.
>>
File: Mantis flake 2.jpg (25 KB, 400x600) Image search: [Google]
Mantis flake 2.jpg
25 KB, 400x600
>>47579201
>Where does the illusion stuff come in?
I just had this image the other day of a vampire about to eat a human, when suddenly it realizes the human is already dead and rotting. And then a mantis person "decloaks" behind it.

Despite that image, I actually don't imagine the mantis killed the person or is evil. It just found a corpse and used it as a puppet in order to study the vampire's behavior.

>What are your thoughts on their green aspects?
Not too sure yet. I just have this association between bugs and nature. It could be monoblue, though.

>Also, they should join Arkhesh in the quest for understanding the multiverse.
Remind me, who is Arkhesh again? I don't see him in the repo. But yeah, I'd be up for it.
>>
>>47582065
Aren't the Roil mages more Blue than any other colors?
>>
>>47582124
They're a new fucker >>47565037

>>47581936
I'm so sorry
>>
>>47581936
No more? I haven't made that many flakes. Do you think I'm Des-chan again? That's the second or third time someone has called me Des-chan. It's kind of getting out of hand. Also, never I d of the pic search. I found one.
>>
>>47581975
Earth.

Oh, you mean nature kind of earth? Hmm.. Dominaria or Alara would probably be your best bets. Third choice would probably be Lorwyn.
>>
File: katin.jpg (125 KB, 560x792) Image search: [Google]
katin.jpg
125 KB, 560x792
Katin is stalking this thread
>>
>>47582475
Maybe you shouldn't use emoticons then, that is what made me think you were Des.
>>47582500
hey bby, what's up?
>>
File: Mantis flake 3.jpg (12 KB, 236x339) Image search: [Google]
Mantis flake 3.jpg
12 KB, 236x339
>>47582500
*sees you*
>>
>>47582495
I'm actually talking about lava and rocks; not plants.
I want to make a character who is sort of like a magical geologist or whatever they call the people who study rocks.
>>
File: image.png (3 MB, 2114x1600) Image search: [Google]
image.png
3 MB, 2114x1600
And here is my newest flake. Shit, I haven't made once sing Íreth. Maybe I need to step up my game.
>>
>>47582537
I wasn't the only one though. There was a third person doing it at the same time yesterday. It was kind of amusing though. And no probs. People make mistakes.
>>
>>47582659
Dominaria or Mirrodin. Mirrodin have the Auriok tribe who are nomadic humans that have a gold metal sprouting from their bodies kind of like Doomsday with his bone protrusions.
>>
>>47582666

She isn't white. Not a single sword, axe, or bow is shown in the artifacts/equipment section.
Nice trips.
>>
>>47582767
>>47582666
Other than her white part not really being there at all, it's pretty good
>>
>>47582666
>Nothing but hunting wurms
Eh kind of one note there.
>>
>>47582744
And for Dominaria?
>>
>>47582792
>>47582767
Her white comes from Armada Wurm, Autochthon Wurm and Advent of the Wurm.
>>
Reminder that the events of four blocks all happened because Nahiri is a filthy whore
>>
>>47582537
Didn't you know? Literally everyone uses the o__o emoticon with specifically two underscores, it's a really common emoticon.

Do you really think two people are the same person just because they use such a frequently used emoticon as o__o?
>>
>>47583011
So she is white because you want her to summon those monsters?
>>
>>47583101
She is white because she can summon those monsters. Colors are schools of magic used to cast spells with, you don't need to define a character's personality according to them.
>>
>>47583117
That's stupid. You're stupid.
>>
>>47583162
Well the only thing they have going for their character is hunting wurms and being a barbarian.
Not exactly an interesting walker.
>>
>>47583162
Explain what's white about Nahiri's current personality or what's red about Arlinn's personality.

Arlinn is red because she uses werewolf magic.
Nahiri is white because she uses lithomancy.
Sarkhan is blue because he used time magic once.
Xenagos is green because he uses growth magic.

I could keep on going and going and going. There's plenty of planeswalkers that have no personality traits of a color and only have that color because they use a form of magic included in that color. White has some examples of wurm magic, therefore a wurm mage can be white.
>>
>>47583183
I didn't even make that walker and I can tell you that you're obviously blind to what makes a character interesting.
>>
>>47583243
Well that character sure ain't got it.
>>
>>47583216
That's just Wizards being retarded, there's nothing white about Nahiri's goals, she's white because they won't completely change a walkers colours in one go. Or maybe because they want to make it all 'well she was justified in doing it' or 'she was doing it for the greater good' bullshit.

Arlinn has no personality so that's moot.
>>
>>47583216
>>47583295
We've had complete and utter assholes in white before though, just look at Konda and Heliod.
>>
File: image.jpg (17 KB, 218x212) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17 KB, 218x212
>>47583295
Pretty sure Arlin's is "smug milf"
>>
>>47583295
>Well she was justified in doing it
But that's how she feels, and isn't that what determines what colors a character is?
I think that revenge and justice are perfectly red/white. Just look at the Boros.
>>
>>47583295
I'd argue it's not Wizards being retarded, it's Wizards accepting that a character's color can be decided entirely by the magic they use, hence Narset being UW instead of UR.
>>
>>47583048
Didn't you know?
Nobody fucking uses emoticons on 4chan. Therefore, somebody using emoticons - especially in a specific way with frequency - is easy to pick out.
>>
>>47583409
But literally five different people have used o__o in these threads.

It's a really fucking common emoticon, dude. Get with the program. .__.
>>
>>47583243
Does her super-predator philosophy make her interesting to you or something?
>>
>>47583019
Hear hear
>>
>>47583295

Based on Maro's comments, Heliod is white instead of black despite being amoral, paranoid, treacherous and power-hungry because he genuinely believes his supremacy is for the good of Theros.

Nahiri's seems to be a mix of W/R's vengeance subtheme (generally speaking revenge is in some combination of Mardu as a concept), red lashing out irrationally as a response to her anger, and white in that she's trying to "balance the scales" with her various atrocities on Innistrad, but it's still more in keeping with a whitish character than literally anything Heliod said or did.
>>
>>47583019
Ok Chandere.
>>
>>47583404
But according to Wizards, the magic you use is determined by your personality and what you value.
>>
So would a planewalker be able to command their summoned creatures to carry out tasks out of their line of sight like hunting down fleeing enemies?
>>
>>47584409
Pretty sure yeah.
>>
>>47584161
Sauce? I don't doubt you, I'm just curious.
>>
>>47584624
Loran's Smile I believe? Feldon has to spend time getting into the mindset of being able to cast the black and white spells he does cast.
>>
Hey guys
new Avacyn picture
>>
File: Business and pleasure.png (419 KB, 900x1000) Image search: [Google]
Business and pleasure.png
419 KB, 900x1000
Your flakes have been invited to a fancy party! And they have to dress up for it
who's excited
who's dreading it
and who has to be dragged into the changing room kicking and screaming?
>>
>>47585858

>WG Sonia eagerly dresses to the nines for the occasion, while WR Sonia dreads it because she doesn't feel comfortable in fancy dresses anymore, even though she wants to.
>Zenri would be excited if anything fit her, but since many worlds have clothing scaled only to human sizes, she dreads the idea of showing up in an appropriately sized dress that was meant for a little girl.
>Dyna would dread it; nothing fits her, period, and she frankly doesn't see the point of fancy clothes. You can't fight in a hoop skirt, and a party that doesn't have at least one fist fight is no party at all.
>Astera is a curious sort and so likes investigating local culture by dressing up properly, although her legs sometimes get in the way. She tries not to listen to the voice of instinct telling her that the only proper way to party is naked.
>>
>>47582666
OP OP, I SUMMON THEE. PLACE THIS FILE IN THE REPOSITORY.
>>
File: who is she.png (652 KB, 501x787) Image search: [Google]
who is she.png
652 KB, 501x787
>>47585858
Ka'koarm dons a pretty pink dress of pure hatred and declares himself prettiest fish at the party, liberates all the liquor and ascends to prettiest passed-out fish at party
>>
>>47582666
I don't see the white. I barely see the black.

Also, am I the only one that's going to point out the use of the word "worm" throughout the bio?
>>
>>47582767
>>47582792
I did forget to mention in the bio that she has a very strong sense of battle ethics. She doesn't fight those whom are defenseless and too weak against her. She won't kill for the sake of killing, only for sport when it's a fair challenge or the odds are stacked against her and obviously for survival as well. A girl has to eat.

>>47583011
>>47583101
That wasn't me, just to let you know.

>>47582843
>>47583183
>>47583294
Yeah, that is somewhat the point. Barbarians aren't particularly complex beings. She lives for the fight. And that's all she needs in life.

>>47583443
As the flake's creator, having a female that doesn't try to be intelligent and basks in her instinctive sense of rage and aggression kind of seems interesting. I like to think that she tends to be more dominant that most males. And if a male wanted to get with her, he best be able and willing to forcefully take her. Because that's the way of nature to her, take what you want or don't get it at all.

>>47584409
Yes. Garruk does this all the time.

>>47585167
Feldon isn't a planeswalker though. He also has a problem summoning anything at all because of this. Non-walkers traditionally can only summon non-specific generic tokens. And he was trying to summon his dead wife. And tried using the wrong types of magic that were associated with her. He didn't understand that she was white and not the other colors.
>>
>>47586262
I think the cannibalism and ruthlessness covers black
also she has a sack boy on her shirt.
>>
>>47586282
The basis of summoning doesn't change whether you are a planeswalker or not, just the amount of mana bonds you have access to and your knowledge of spells is greatly expanded.
>>
>>47581543
Oh, wow!
>>
>>47586282
you may want to re-write the bio a bit to bring in these senses of ethics she has, establish a good understanding of all the colors within her to those trying to figure it out by reading.
>>
>>47586262
Yes, because it also says "monstrous worm", "great and fearsome worms", and "giant worms". But, I see your point. I see it more like referring to a Kird Ape as a monkey. And how is she not black? She's hardcore and obscenely murderous, seeks out power, ambitious as hell, very dominant, ruthless, and selfish. Those are all aspects of black.
>>
>>47586340
And the power you have and the stronger connection to mana, leylines, and magic. You think anyone can literally just use all the mana on a plane to fuel one single spell like Nissa did? Magic in general is so much easier for Planeswalkers.
>>
>>47586358
The green/red sticks out like a sore thumb. Those colors have so much aggro potential that stacking any further power-mongering and hunting just looks like more of the same.
>>
>>47586356
I literally have no room for that least it starts to become hard to read. Perhaps I should take Des-chan's lead and start modifying the boxes to fit more room for the bios.
>>
>>47586398
That's why black goes so well with green and red.
>>
>>47586404
You spent a lot of bio space telling us things specifically instead of finding ways to show them in the context of the character's life. Like, most of it. Some things are easier to do different ways, but maybe you might find a different way to get your point across than the first way that you wrote it. Just a thought.
>>
File: image.png (408 KB, 2114x1600) Image search: [Google]
image.png
408 KB, 2114x1600
>>47586404
Here you go. You can use mine. :3

Though, I took out artifacts because most of my flakes don't use them. So, you might want to add that bracket back in if you wanna. o__o
>>
whatever happened to chandere? did they kill?
>>
>>47586438
Suggestion: Having too many preferred spells is generally seen as bad juju, so put the artifacts bracket back in as part of that far right column, taking some space back from that slot.
>>
>>47585858
Hondick is excited to dress up and does his best to be fancy despite being an orc.
Anna is into it as long as it isn't part of her getting screwed by belloski
Jorge and The Cathar are dreading it for different reasons.
Starke was somehow pressured into putting on a dress for the first time in her life and is summoning angels to keep anyone from getting her out of the changing room.
>>
>>47586404
do what >>47586430
said, cut down on the specifics and give us a better general overview of your flake.
>>
>>47586482
I like the 12-16 spells. It seems pretty consistent number amongst flakes. The reason I made the bracket longer is to get a better resolution from the cards.
>>
>>47586675
8-12 is typically a better ballpark, IMO, because it's a "preffered" spell list. It's a go-to thing, so the more that you add on the less reasonable it becomes. 16 I feel like is an absolute cap, because you are going way too far once you pass that.

Also, better card resolution? Isn't the purpose really just to lay out what the spells are, since it's not always quite so literal? And that's still a lot of space.
>>
>>47586282
>As the flake's creator, having a female that doesn't try to be intelligent and basks in her instinctive sense of rage and aggression kind of seems interesting. I like to think that she tends to be more dominant that most males. And if a male wanted to get with her, he best be able and willing to forcefully take her. Because that's the way of nature to her, take what you want or don't get it at all.

Wow, are you serious? Holy fuck dude.
>>
>>47586953
I like to think of it as a struggle snuggle.
>>
>>47587002
I think everyone else sees it as "mate with your intended partner without consent and with as much force as possible until she gives in." Which is some kind of rape.
>>
>>47587068
well if she wants them to do it that way, is it really rape?
>>
>>47586282
>As the flake's creator, having a female that doesn't try to be intelligent and basks in her instinctive sense of rage and aggression kind of seems interesting. I like to think that she tends to be more dominant that most males. And if a male wanted to get with her, he best be able and willing to forcefully take her. Because that's the way of nature to her, take what you want or don't get it at all.
And I thought I was bad when I posted that line of fanservice in the last thread. Fuck, dude.
>>
File: image.png (4 MB, 2114x1600) Image search: [Google]
image.png
4 MB, 2114x1600
Here is an updated sheet.
>>
>>47586789
I just hate when you can't read the cards, just in case someone finds something they'd like to add to a deck that they didn't know about.
>>
>>47587510
I know that feel
I'm one of the people with 16 cards and I am pretty unhappy with the fact that I had to overlap them a bit to fit them. I kept the names, illustrations and card types visible, but I do admit people might not get the full scope of what my guy is capable of with 3/4 of his cards covered.
>>
>>47587068
Or it's the fact that she dictates her entire life as a display of dominance and power. And that she sees anyone who is weaker than her doesn't deserve her body.
>>
File: image.png (434 KB, 2114x1600) Image search: [Google]
image.png
434 KB, 2114x1600
>>47587544
Here is my updated version of Des's stock sheet.
>>
>>47587410
What line of fanservice?
>>
>>47587476
Yeah, I'm still not seeing the white at all. A code of ethics, when described as you have put it, sounds pretty red to me. Honestly, she sounds jund incarnate.
>>
>>47588383
I think they were aiming for the "honour in battle" thing for the white, but I don't see it very well either.
>>
>>47585440
Ow, my feels. Not what I want to wake up to.

>>47585858
I think Serena would be excited, she'd never have been to one before, she'd probably need someone to explain to her why she can't just dress as normal but she'd probably have fun in a cute dress. No alcohol though, though I'm not sure angels can get drunk, lets just say yes.
>>
>>47585858
>Nishal
You had him at party.

>Iosha
She's from Esper, of course she would love it. she's probably got an entire room aboard filled with nothing but fancy dresses
>>
>>47588506
That spoiler about Iosha is adorable and made me smile irl.
>>
>>47588383
>>47588395
No color has to have all aspects that fall under the color. Just look at Boros, they don't share any of the aspects of white amongst the other guides associated with white. And this flake's aspects of white would be idealism, restrictions, and honor in battle.
>>
>>47588565
I mean, the Boros exist to protect people. Which is what white exists almost entirely to do (see their signature species, angels.)

I can see why you included white in her, but it just feels a little forced to me. I feel like she would be fine as a jund walker, but that could very well just be me.
>>
>>47588590
Yes, but Orzhov dowsnt live to protect.
>>
>>47588565
The big thing about white is it tends towards order and civilization, hence why the average human has a color identity of white. Both Boros and Orzhov attempt to impose order and law through their own methods, but order and law are still intrinsic to their identity.
>>
>>47588614
no, they live to keep the law. the Orzhov were originally the lawmakers, before they became corrupt by their ability to subjugate the people.

all of the original ravnican guilds have a very good use of the colour pie; for white the Boros INSTATE the law, the Azorius ENFORCE the law, the Orzhov WRITE the law, and the Selesnyia help everyone in Ravnica find their place
>>
>>47588555
ngl, I want to writefag a thing about Iosha and Nishal being at a ball now. Probably on Fiora or something.
>>
At a flake ball, no one dancer with the Messenger.

Just like at the myr university prom night.
>>
File: image.png (77 KB, 1862x774) Image search: [Google]
image.png
77 KB, 1862x774
>>47588669
>>47588677
Yes. But, the point is that not all aspects of white are represented with every single being that is associated with white. Azorius is military and order, Boros is justice and honor, Orzhov is faith and obedience, Selesnya is peace and community.

Just look at the chart. You can represent just a single aspect of white and be splash white. This flake represents three aspects.
>>
>>47588814
if you want to make it white it's cool, it's your flake and you can do what you want.

me and the other anon were just sharing that we don't think that white fits, and personally I think that your flake would be cooler as just a jundwalker than as a quad-colour walker. you don't need to actually listen to us, we're not some sort of ultimate authority on what's true and what isn't in the snowstorm.
>>
>>47588767
Serena would dance with you! Serena can't dance.
>>
>>47588677
Orzhov has nothing to do with the law. They are the religious sect and control Ravnica's bank. And Selesnya also have nothing to do with the law. They deal with charity, peace, and being one with nature.
>>
>>47588844
I know, I'm just trying to explain that there is more to white then what you two are mentioning.
>>
>>47588767
What's this? Why are you so sad, little myr? This won't do. I won't abide such loneliness on as joyous a night as this one.

>Gaia smiles and proceeds to ask the Messenger for a dance.
>>
>>47588846
But can Serena even see it from underneath her huge angelic assets?
>>47588919
Then again I think the only dance Messenger knows is "the Robot".
But I'm sure it could improvise, dancing with Gaia is an honor after all.
>>
>>47588967
Now I have this adorable image of Gaia teaching this little myr how to waltz.
>>
>>47588967
Myr learns honor.
Myr is now white. >__>
>>
>>47588967
They're not really that big, just in that picture, I need to get more reasonably sized Serena art. There's no way she could fight with assets that big so it wouldn't make sense for her to really be that endowed.

Of course, anyone who likes the massively curvy version is welcome to see her that way, I don't mind, each to their own.
>>
>>47588866
Orzhov is in charge of regulations - which includes lawmaking. Teysa Karlov, the mazerunner of the Orzhov, was an advokat - there's an UR story that I was trying to find that actually details her going into the lawvault with Jenrik of the Boros legion to pull legal shenanigans to destroy the Obzedat.
>>
>>47589007
That is incredibly adorable. Her being patient and gentle and it moving all clunky and slow when trying to compherend the moves.
>>47589014
Well one of its alternative universe selves is a white walker so possibly.
>>47589023
I belong to the side that doesnt mind her looking that endowed. Girl is super curvy, end of story.
>>
So the blind eternities is technically called the multiverse, right?
Has anyone here tried to play with that idea by making different homeplane versions of their characters? If done well it could be cool. That said, has there ever been an instance of different planes having separate instances of the same character technically coming to pass?
>>
>>47589234
You mean like parallel universes but parallel planes?
>>
>>47589234
I think it would be cool to do planeshifted versions of walkers. I need to actually make a planeswalker card for my two, but then I'll make a planeshifted variant and see what everyone thinks.
>>
>>47589293
yeah
I figure if the blind eternities is called a multiverse, that means planes can be considered its own version of how universes work, so I'm sure there's gotta be a percent chance of different planes producing what are technically the same character.
>>
File: Nishal Stalwart Defender.jpg (38 KB, 375x523) Image search: [Google]
Nishal Stalwart Defender.jpg
38 KB, 375x523
first mockup for a Nishal card. Can't believe I hadn't done one of these yet.
>>47589314
I feel like multiverse was chosen more as a means of "we have no word that means what we want, but this is close enough."
but yeah, I've also wondered how likely it would be for the same person to exist on two planes.
>>
>>47589234
I'm not sure that planes would just create the same character on their own. I doubt a goblin named Beep on Lorwynn would end up the same as goblin named Beep on Dominaria.
>>
>>47589314
Well, technically Gaia is from a parallel Middle-Earth, a version that exists in the blind eternities. Because I'm a filthy whore and a shameless faggot.
>>
>>47589133
>I belong to the side that doesnt mind her looking that endowed. Girl is super curvy, end of story.
Good for you.

>>47589347
I think anon was more talking about it as a thought experiment as in: How would this character be different if they were born on a different plane. For example, if Serena was a Boros angel instead, how would that affect her personality and character because obviously she'd be red/white now.

>>47589365
It's okay, we love you for it.
>>
>>47589347
Oh fuck. I'm Messenger-anon and I just wrote this post and I just now I actually realized what I posted.

I am going to use this idea so fucking bad. Its brilliant.
>>
>>47589380
a horde of goblin planeswalkers named Beep?
>>
>>47589339
>>47589365
>>47589347
This is fair, and brings up something I've been curious about:
Has there ever been a plane that had more than a handful of planets or landmasses in it? Would it be more accurate to compare planes to its own unique version of star systems rather than universes, making the blind eternities not a multiverse proper, but deep space?

Even so, as an aside note, there's a theory that multiple instances of you could exist in a single universe. I think it's called "the limited number of combinations" theory or something, but I don't think that really matters for this situation.

>>47589377
oh no I meant was anyone going to make parallel flakes of different colors and homeplanes for the same character in the same narrative setting, as in they could bump into eachother.
>>
>>47589380
Or not, because I am a dumb and lazy.
>>47589388
Every plane with goblins on them has a goblin named Beep in them. They all spark at the same time and that is such an anomaly that all of the Beeps have their minds fused together. So now Beep is an entity in every single goblin plane at the same time.
>>
>>47589393
from what I can tell, planes are pretty much just a single world and its celestial bodies. Because of the fantasy setting, there's no space travel to tell whether or not entire worlds exist on every plane, so each plane could very well be the exact same as every other, just a different location.

I usually just go with "each plane is like a Kingdom Hearts level - just a single world, and it's that way because reasons."
>>
>>47589299
How would I do a planeshifted domain walker? Just another domain walker?
>>
>>47589419
Colorless.
>>
>>47589419
...yes? I have no clue. I'm trying to figure out how to planeshift Iosha, because she's tricoloured.
>>47589424
that works too
>>
>>47589393
>oh no I meant was anyone going to make parallel flakes of different colors and homeplanes for the same character in the same narrative setting, as in they could bump into eachother.
Oh. Now I feel silly.

>>47589419
>>47589424
Eldrazi Gaia?
>>
>>47589434
I mean, technically you weren't wrong with how people should go about this, but I did mean two flakes, same character, same timeline, different homeplanes.
>>
>>47589400
Thats fucking retarded. Please die.
>>
>>47589520
whoa bro, you need to chillbrass
>>
>>47589546
Fuck you too. Did you even see what his idea was?
>>
>>47588677
I thought it was the Azorius who write the laws; Orzhov bend them to their benefit and are slimy lawyers.
>>
>>47587476
>Barbarian
>nothing but summoning monsters
Can she do any other sort of magic?
>>
>>47589592
Azorius are jailers, Boros are cops, and Orzhov are lawyers

the colours actually fit pretty well
>>
>>47589434
>>47589424
Yeah, I guess super neutral colorless is the way to go.
>>
>>47589419
Do what WOTC was going to originally do and make a Purple Mana aligned planeswalker that came about from the planar chaos event.
>>
>>47589520
>>47589546
>>47589586
Actually, this could work. Make all the Goblins different colors. Each from a parallel universe that came to our multiverse through one of the rifts during the planar chaos event. Just like we got a white Crovax and a red Akroma.
>>
>>47589604
No, she summons wurms and attacks outright herself.
>>
>>47589915
>purple aligned
How the fuck?

Like, seriously, what the fuck would purple even represent? My mind cannot compute.
>>
>>47590022
They were originally going to split up parts of the different aspects of blue and black into purple, I believe mill and discard.

But, I'd personally say make up anything aspect of the psyche.
>>
>>47585858
DIOMEDES just goes as he normally does, with an armored loincloth and cape. No one objects because of the powers of his abs.
>>
File: Elven gown.jpg (1 MB, 1400x1050) Image search: [Google]
Elven gown.jpg
1 MB, 1400x1050
>>47585858
>Gaia
Wears something like pic related

>Belagir
Wears something like what Legolas wears in this pic:
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-aMbIdg28r94/VOEtdZh5iAI/AAAAAAAADP0/8SaoyQeY36Q/s1600/costume-legolas-fotr.JPG

>Spider mom
Wears something black and with lace and a corset. Something that's layered and hangs over the front of her legs. A tad goth victorian, even.

>Razorcock
He would be the light show.
>>
>>47585858
Messenger wears only a bowtie.

Also I'm making Beep now. I just have to.
>>
>>47590219
Votron-goblins who, when combined, form a domain walker? I love it.
>>
>>47590219
That's so fucking adorable. What if mid-dance she had to bend down to straighten his villainous bowtie? Jeezus fuck, that is such a cute image I may have to draw it.
>>
>>47590325
She most likely would have to. Its not like Messenger actually knows how to wear and maintain a bowtie, he just knows it goes on the neck-zone.
>>
>>47585858

>Kikiki knows of no finer dress than the comfy wizard's robe he's already wearing. People have argued otherwise, he knows, but he doesn't consider "but you can't–ribbit!" to be a very compelling argument, despite its popularity in his presence.
>Vanya dresses quite elegantly, although unless it's a very open-minded plane she is careful to conceal her spider half with a glamour and politely declines to dance with anyone, joking that she has two left feet–a half-truth that amuses her.
>Hakam makes a point of looking magnificent, so he goes particularly all-out here. Things will get intense if someone is somehow able to outshine him even so.
>Mirabelle is never NOT in a fancy dress, and is, in all likelihood, the one dragging people into the changing room kicking and screaming.
>>
File: Dress.jpg (61 KB, 1020x1386) Image search: [Google]
Dress.jpg
61 KB, 1020x1386
>>47585858
>>47588490
I think Serena would wear something like this,
>>
>>47590164
I absolutely adore that dress.
>>
>>47589419
Just make her not Domain, something changed in her past so she isn't the same character
>>
>>47590452
>unless it's a very open-minded plane
Well, spider mom's phat ass and hairy legs are hanging for everyone to see, so I bet Vanya is fine.
>>
>>47590675
Angelic white dress with Angelic white wings. Very much yes.
>>
>>47590793
Momma's got style.
>>
>>47590807

>Since they're the only ones who can match each other's steps, Vanya and Spider Mom have a couple dances together.
>The people not reduced to crying and screaming in the corner by that many huge hairy spider legs moving at once report it was a rather interesting dance to watch.
>>
>>47590675
>white dress
>Serena
>>
>>47590803
Maybe she never got redeemed and remained a Jund villain?
>>
>>47590946
Sure
>>
>>47590932
I don't get it.
>>
File: MtG_Snowflake_Kana.png (2 MB, 1562x1178) Image search: [Google]
MtG_Snowflake_Kana.png
2 MB, 1562x1178
Boredom leads to stupid things.
>>
How would your planeshifted flake interract with your main universe flake?
>>
>>47591608
I'm actually a really big fan of this. It's got some really cool things going on, mind if I use it at some point?
>>
>>47591737
Absolutely. You don't need permission.
>>
>>47591689

Sonia would probably have a bit of an existential crisis facing herself, which goes both was.

WR Sonia would be troubled knowing there is a version of her that didn't compromise the values they grew up with, and actually managed to help others and promote peace without violence, while WG Sonia would be troubled knowing that her adoptive family might have lived if she'd broken her vow never to harm a living thing and killed her father. Each would understand the other's point of view but feel uncomfortable about it; WG Sonia wondering if her ironclad devotion to the sanctity of every life prevented her from doing as much good as she could have while WR Sonia wonders if she compromised her ideals too easily and ended up hurting people she might have been able to help peacefully.
>>
>>47591689
It depends. I think I would make planeshifted Gaia colorless. If that was the case, she would likely be ultra neutral to the point of absolute amorality, apathy, and nihilism. And she'd be aether oriented. She could have an aether/silver interplanar ship and go around collapsing planes to convert it into fuel for her ship, forever trying to perfect her work.

I have to think more about how they'd interract then.
>>
>>47591894
Pre mending I hope. And you could show that by making her WUBG instead of colorless
>>
>>47592019
Definitely pre Mending. But why not colorless?
>>
>>47592056
Because I feel that colorless should be some kind of eldritch shit while 4 colors are defined by what color is missing. So someone who has become apathetic would be lacking red.
Or make her black to the point of nihilism.
>>
>>47591129
I'm calling her a slut
>>
>>47592200
I feel like colorless would work better for an unfeeling, uncaring being. because it's the complete lack of the emotion, of the feeling, required for magic.

however I do feel like flying around trying to perfect your work sounds like a very blue thing to do, and destroying other planes to do it feels very black.
>>
File: Beep of the Millions.png (773 KB, 1562x1186) Image search: [Google]
Beep of the Millions.png
773 KB, 1562x1186
Here we are. From the anon that brought you Messenger and... Nothing else really, we bring Beep of the Millions, a goblin who is positively a scrambled case.
>>
>>47592234
I love it
>>
>>47585858
Reluctantly attends since she was invited and it would be rude not to go. She doesn't really dress up, the robes of a priestess are probably more than suitable enough. Expect her to be very innocent and naive about the whole affair.
What? A party? What? How many people? That many? Are you serious? No, no, no way. If she does go, that's a clone you're seeing and she put extensive research into everyone there and what the height of the latest fashion is. Absolutely nothing can be left to chance, nothing. Nothing.
Oh, another one? Time to break out the velvet doublet and walk with a noble swagger. Years of doing the Black Rose's dirty work kind of gets you used to all of the fancy balls to the point where it just becomes regular. He even looks good in all of that ballroom finery, after trimming the beard and cleaning up a little. You can be certain he'll have a few hidden blades on him though.
Fuck yes! Perhaps he's a little over-enthusiastic and is likely to go overboard and make an absolute idiot of himself at the party but isn't that what it's for? He'll go with the fanciest damn suit he can afford or maybe even further, going into debt if he has to. The more expensive, the better! He can pay it all off later or run away from the collectors if he can't.
The invitation's immediately turned down. He doesn't do parties, full stop and if he has to go for any specific reason, he doesn't change out of his traveling rags or even wash for it. He doesn't have time for all of this hoity-toity civilised nonsense.
>>
Someone should writefag the Flake Ball.
>>
>>47592632
I'm working on it off-and-on for Iosha and Nishal, but I don't want to step on anyone else's toes
>>
>>47592671
Please step on my toes. My list for writefagging is too long to give this idea any attention.
>>
>>47592707
how did the mending affect Gaia? Is she still able to maintain/create planes, or is she now just as powerful as your average 'walker?
>>
>>47592909
She is no longer able to maoe or maintain planes. But I would still call her far from a normal walker. Even post Mending, she is still incredibly old and knowledgeable. Picture how canon oldwalkers compare to canon neowalkers. It's probably something similar to that.

If you're curious, I actually summarized her ending should her plane collapse.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ydCVqshj-crDL3c29fiT1MD6LknXqxMXMDBPpiqIP80/mobilebasic?pli=1
>>
>>47590909
I want to see this.
>>
>>47591608
Please don't write anything ever again. I can't remember the last time I was this bored.
>>
>>47593575
Stop being so chillbrass.
>>
>>47592234
Didn't I tell you to go kill yourself already? You didnt and now we have this shit.
>>
>>47593575
you don't have to be rude; I thought it was pretty good.
>>47593641
we already said that we're gonna stop going straight to yelling at people and calling them chillbrass, can we commit to it for even ONE thread?
>>47593666
oh boy, here we go. "I don't like this thing, how dare someone else like this thing!"
>>
>>47593693
I thought we all agreed that "chillbrass" is no longer a person, but is anyone being a troll.
>>
>>47593693
We apparently can't. They need some way to disparage everyone who doesn't like their shitty flakes and flake planes.
>>
>>47593893
That wasn't the creator calling you chillbrass.
>>
>>47588506
>Belagir asks Iosha to a dance
>>
>>47593945
Yes, it was.
>>
>>47590932
I don't get it.
>>
File: Celuêl by river.png (734 KB, 500x690) Image search: [Google]
Celuêl by river.png
734 KB, 500x690
>>47592909
Hey, I was on my phone before, so I wasn't able to really give you a good answer. But if you're planning on using Gaia in your writing, here are some general notes on her behavior, demeanor, and personality.

On the outset, Gaia is a kind person. When she does speak, she doesn't tend to ramble on, but rather says only as much as she means to. Her words always have substance, though she isn't adverse to small talk if the other conversationalist wishes to participate in it. She moves with a gentle grace, and speaks with an elegance befitting her race. But it should be noted that, for those who can recognize it, there is an air of sadness and gravity in all of her words and actions; a reflection of all the burdens and pains her age and wisdom bring. For most things, she is slow to anger, and to most beings, she appears quite patient.

But there are a few key traits about her that mar her otherwise "perfect" (she's not perfect by any measure, but some beings may see her as such) elegance, traits that she does her best to conceal. One, despite the fact that she once loved him, Gaia will never be able to forgive William for collapsing her plane. Two, she will never forgive the Sengir vampires who killed her first two children and caused Will's ignition (despite how often she's tried). And three, most of all, she will never forgive herself for the part she played in these events. Ultimately, she sees herself as a failure. It's why she said to Belagir before their parting that he is the only lasting good she has ever wrought (I.e. he's the only thing she ever really got right). Obviously, her levels of success and failure are subjective. But from her own eyes, everything she has set out to do has ultimately failed (save her son).
>>
File: GR17.jpg (139 KB, 587x1000) Image search: [Google]
GR17.jpg
139 KB, 587x1000
>>47595583

As far as her power goes, she uses restraint wherever possible. This is because at one point in time, she used her powers according to her whims. This selfish behavior resulted in her corruption by black mana and the deaths of many innocents. She was a villain for those years, and metaphorically lost her sense of self. She has since learned the importance of restraining oneself, both for her sake and the sake of those around her. She generally tries to solve conflicts nonviolently, or simply avoids intervening altogether. She has a kind of pseudo "Prime Directive" for herself when it comes to interacting with other people and planes. I.e., leave as small of a footprint as possible.

-----

I'll fill out one of those sheets for character descriptions if it would help. I might do that anyway for my own sake.
>>
>>47595583
>>47595661
Its just so funny how Gaia is such a grand domain walker of beauty and elegance. Then there is
>>47592234
>>
>>47595754
that's actually one of my favourite parts of the snowstorm. you get tolkien-inspired shit like Gaia and her relationship to Will, and then you get stuff like the multiverse-spanning mind of Beep. Everything's possible in the multiverse.
>>
>>47592234
Cute, but maybe a little too extreme.
>>
>>47592632
>Starke is doing her best to pretend she's not there.
>has mixed feelings about the whole dress thing.
>mainly because it is piss poor armor and there's no place for her axe or bow.
>It doesn't even cover all of her chest, akroma damn it
>>
>>47595463
Serena is a Cock sock
Cum drum
Jism prism
>>
>>47596184
Ruuuuuuude. Get your mind out of the gutter.
>>
>>47592632
Beep is enthusiastic about the ball. He actually knows some groovy moves thanks to a very talented Beep-mind that is part of an entertainment caravan on another plane. He doesn't expect anyone to dance WITH him, but he won't just stand in the corner with a booze. He will have some FUN.

Then he finds out that the Beep-body that inhabits the ball's plane misses a leg.
>>
>>47596184
>Jism prism
Not heard that one before, pretty funny.

In other news my FNM prizes today rewarded me with my 6th Geralf's Masterpiece, fucking card is haunting me.
>>
>>47596227
you're not a true dancer unless you can dance on one leg drunk
>>
>>47596364
Well to be fair, he is also running away from a hungry dragon, taking part in Boros training session, stealing a pie from a kithkin village and maintaining a spell that keeps a weird bound to a machine from going nuts, among other things.

Maybe he should have kept at home instead of going to the ball after all. Geez.
>>
>>47596227
I thought of two ways to refer to Beep: "The Beep Continuum". Or the "Beep Collective".
>>
>>47596476
>"Greetings, representative of the Beep Continuum."
>"ITS JUST ME, BEEP!"
>>
>>47587476
Can a planeswalker even be as not magical as this?
I mean she's a barbarian and summons wurms. Gideon is capable of more even though all he did in the zendikar story is shield himself. We at least know that he can do Law magic.
>>
File: orchid mantis.jpg (105 KB, 600x853) Image search: [Google]
orchid mantis.jpg
105 KB, 600x853
>>47591608
>humans in the role of numerous scavengers
>humans at all

Why not bug people?
Pic only slightly related, since scavenger with strength in numbers would probably be the ant-like Kraul.
>>
>>47597034
>Can a planeswalker even be as not magical as this?

I'd like to think yes. Even if I don't like that character in particular, in that regard I think it's okay.
The only odd thing is that being so amazing at summoning magic, it's hard to imagine that they aren't magically inclined in general.
>>
>>47597036
I don't feel confident enough to try and make a plane that lacks humans and I only had room for seven races (six for all of non-black ally and enemy combos, plus one race to represent all colors) so nantuko got cut I'm afraid.
>>
>>47597056
>>47597034
You need to look at it in a certain way. Perhaps she's so good at it because she has a strong, almost supernatural affinity to that race, a magical form of beast mastery that is second nature to her, something that burns in her blood.

Along the same lines as pre-curse Garruk, really. He's never really been all that natural, aside from having an overwhelmingly strong link to nature and being able to bend beasts to his will.
>>
>>47597231
But even then the more physical walkers are capable of a little bit of magic.
>>
>>47597376
Yes, just in very specific ways. Gideon's invincibility, Elspeth's preternatural leadership, Garruk's beast mastery, etcetera. It's less flashy than outright mind magic and throwing fire around but all of those things are still magic.
>>
>>47597397
I don't think anyone was asking for anything fancy.
>>
File: forgotten lore.jpg (30 KB, 223x310) Image search: [Google]
forgotten lore.jpg
30 KB, 223x310
>>47582124
>>47582211

Yoooo my dude any thoughts on this?
>>
>>47597420
It should be known by now that the maker of >>47587476 doesn't like writing about specific details that aren't relevant to 'the story they're trying to tell.' So just assume that the snowflake's maker hasn't bothered to write about the character's magic and that the character is magical in some respect, like all other planeswalkers.
>>
>>47597397
If what we saw from Theros' other lawmages are any indication of their powers than Gideon is capable of more than just becoming invincible, I'm not sure why he never seemed to do anything else in the Zendikar story.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (11 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
11 KB, 480x360
>>47597516
Because Gideon is a dunce.
>>
>>47597516
It wasn't particularly relevant to the story, I suppose. What use does Gideon have for restraining and subduing Eldrazi? They're mindless monsters, not people, so he kills them rather than hinders them with law magic.
>>
>>47597582
Also he might have stopped using it after his fuck up, instead focusing on fighting alone so he wouldn't get anymore allies killed.
>>
>>47597582
As evidence he can use law magic for restraint, tho, he did use his magic to restrain Chandra in the Purifying Fire (to prevent her from blowing up in a crowd).
>>
I have what might be a silly question but how does land-enchantment actually work in a story sense?

Lands aren't actually a physical thing.
>>
>>47594050
No that was me calling you chillbrass and I didn't create the flake.
>>
>>47597803
Thematically, you draw your mana from the connections you have made to places you've been to throughout the Multiverse.
Most land enchantments have the flavor of being specific events or very particular locations. Market Festival, Verdant Haven, Font of Fertility, etcetera. So you're calling upon a very specific memory of that location in a specific state.

Let's say a planeswalker puts down a Theros art and casts Market Festival on it.
In terms of the flavor, he's imbuing his connection to the forests of Theros with the memory of a great revel, infusing it with mana in order to draw a greater amount of mana from it in return.
>>
>>47597920
Landfall must be a pretty startling effect when it takes effect; elementals suddenly popping up out of nowhere.
>>
>>47598058
Planeswalkers are probably aware of how it works. Landfall cards draw upon the mana of the land just like planeswalkers do. When a planeswalker calls upon their connection to distant lands as a source of mana, landfall creatures likely tap into that and use it to empower themselves.

I wouldn't be shocked if planeswalkers can see what sorts of lands other planeswalkers are calling upon, or at least detect the sorts of mana bonds they're forging. This is all a pretty big abstraction though.
>>
>>47597920
How does this work with lands in a timeline? For example I use AVR lands exclusively for all my decks, but the lands I'm drawing power from aren't like that any more they've got like shadows over them or something. So do you draw from the lands how you remember/want to remember them or how they are currently? Card mechanics in lore give me a headache.
>>
>>47598236
The same way that summoning legendary creatures or calling a planeswalker ally works.

Sure, Avacyn might have gone mad but a planeswalker that has forged the necessary bond with her at a previous stage in her life calls upon her as he or she remembers Avacyn. In a similar way, he calls upon his connection to the lands as she understands and recalls them. It's the idea of the land within the planeswalker's mind that acts as a source of mana, rather than the land itself (although the land itself certainly can be used as a power source).
>>
>>47585440
Fuck. That filename. Just noticed that.

Just...fuck.
>>
File: 1464639605660.jpg (19 KB, 240x200) Image search: [Google]
1464639605660.jpg
19 KB, 240x200
>>47598327
Good explanation. I actually figure Serena could probably summon Avacyn but I don't think she ever would. Imagine you live for like 500 years looking up to this goddess would you consider yourself worthy? Would it not seem wrong to do it? Maybe that's just me but I don't think she would if, assuming she even could.

>>47598585
That was the first thing I saw on my PC when I woke up this morning, I understand your pain, I will dispense hugs if necessary. Come to think of if I don't think anyone ever gave Serena a hug during SOI, poor angel...
>>
>>47598690
>Gives a Serena a hug. Poor girl needs it.
>>
>>47598690
Keep in mind that the whole summoning and lands thing is an abstraction. In the lore, almost no planeswalker genuinely summons stuff except for Kiora and their use of mana is never described except for the final battle of Zendikar. It's easier to think of characters as flinging magic at each other with reckless abandon, unless one of them is specifically a summoner or animancer.
>>
Is White/Green the best color combination Green can make?
>>
>>47598868
It's the most innocent and harmless color combination in the game, while also being the most terrifying and utterly dehumanising depending on how you choose to look at it.
>>
>>47598814
Yeah and the cards you summon and use represent your walker's fighting style and affinity, how they fight ect. A fast creature deck may represent a reckless physical assault while a slower one with protection for it's creatures would be like how Gideon fights, still beating you to death but also being safe about it. While mill is destroying your opponents mind.

I feel dumb as fuck for not realising that earlier, thanks Anon.

>>47598760
Much obliged, no wonder she had a mental breakdown with all this nonsense going on.
>>
File: snake-finger.jpg (36 KB, 650x439) Image search: [Google]
snake-finger.jpg
36 KB, 650x439
>>47598868
I like Blue/Green because snek.
>>
>>47598956
I will still write about Anna throwing monsters at faces, but that is a good explanation
>>
>>47598868

Each is the best and worst because all colors are neutral, but W/G tends to be the gentlest and kindest MOST of the time.

The exceptions are really, really bad, though.
>>
>>47599140
For some greenwalkers like Garruk that's probably somewhat true, from what I remember he forms bonds with beasts and hunts with them, he doesn't conjure them in fights though.
>>
>>47599147
The Dromoka aren't that bad as a group however.
Just their Dragonlord is kind of terrible.
>>
>>47598956
All it takes is a little bit of imagination and you can make an interesting character out of any sort of deck.

I'll post one of mine, Stuzec, as an example. His is a rather basic ramp deck but how would you describe a ramp deck in the form of how a planeswalker fights? In Stuzec's case, he drums and sings away rather than directly fights. He bellows and roars about the beauty of the places he has been, the people he has met, the horrific monsters he has seen. Upon the crescendo of his songs, he conjures the very creatures he has been singing of into being, terrifying wurms and hydras capable of crushing almost everything his opponents have to possess. That's how he interprets the ramp style of deck.
>>
Holy hell, what is this autistic, cringe-inducing, donut-steel, special-snowflake shit?

And how do I join in?
>>
>>47599383
Should this flake have some.... Black to him?
He sounds very fixated on his eventual demise, I figure that would carry over into his colors.
>>
>>47600079
Seems to me more of a natural order of things kind of deal, like the eventual death that comes to all living things, which seems pretty green to me. I more associate black with unnatural death.
>>
>>47600079
>He sounds very fixated on his eventual demise

how's that black?
>>
File: MtG_Snowflake_Base.png (149 KB, 1562x1186) Image search: [Google]
MtG_Snowflake_Base.png
149 KB, 1562x1186
>>47599861
We make custom planeswalkers for the Magic the Gathering setting that we call 'snowflakes.' It's really quite autistic and pitiful and we embrace that fact and we don't pretend that what we write has any value. If you want to join in, go ahead, here's the template for a custom walker.
>>47600079
No. He believes that the only thing that saved him from death at the teeth of the Worldspine Wurm was the activation of his spark. If nature ran its course, he should have died. He is only interested in his own death and he only wishes for it for green reasons, because he believes that it was destined.

He doesn't wish to inflict death on anyone else, all he wishes is to let nature run its course and to embrace the fate that his spark denied him. In a sense, he's got a bad case of planeswalker guilt. His interest in death is entirely green, based upon his perception of destiny and the circle of life rather than any black traits.
>>
>>47597477
That's Des, not me. I don't mind rewriting a flake to improve it. Which I did for this flake actually. But, I believe the aspect of this flake he is talking about is the fact that she is pretty much basic. She's a basic bitch. This character is very simple minded as she's a barbarian and is a master at a single specific type of magic. That is just how she is. I have a handful of flakes that are very flavorful in their spells and their backstory. This one is meant to be a brute. Not all flakes should be brilliant or well rounded. Well, that's just my opinion.
>>
>>47597575
Because of puddles.
>>
>>47600513
Kek
>>
>>47600267
I see.
Sorry I am new t o this but I thought that any sort of focus on death, even a natural one would give him a little bit of Black.

It might be hard but I thought it might work; fluff giving creature -X/-X as them remembering his stories and tales of warning.... Maybe some other things like making spooky shadows to scare them off or exile things.... I guess I was wrong.
>>
>>47599179
He did in a fight with Lili
>>
>>47597397
Are you saying that planeswalkers have stands?
>>
>>47602480
Dear god, please.
>>
>>47602480

>"This skeletal nonsense is OVER, Mortemalo! You've shaken your last maraca!"
>"That's what you think! Come out, 「Cuban Pete」!"
>>
>>47601990
Fair enough.
>>
>>47601129
A character is allowed to have ambitions and selfish thoughts without becoming black.
A character is allowed to obey the law and follow the rules of society he lives in without becoming white.
A character is allowed to wish to improve himself and gain new knowledge without becoming blue.
So on and so forth.

Characters have little flecks of every color in them but it's the focus of the characters, the ideals that they devote themselves to, that define what color they come out as.

If Stuzec believed that it was the purpose of all creatures to die to such mighty predators and he was some sort of ruthless Darwinist that summoned monsters to slaughter the weak wherever he went, then he'd be black and green. As it is though, his interest in death is nothing compared to his reverence of nature and in fact, you could argue that it exists because of how he reveres nature. He'd need to value the concept of death (and not just his own) as much as he values the concept of nature in order to be GB.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 41

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.