[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Jumpchain CYOA Thread #869: True Pacifist Edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 105
File: JumpChain.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
JumpChain.pdf
1 B, 486x500
>>Google Drive
>https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&usp=sharing
>>Jumpchain IRC Chat
>http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
>https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA
>>Rules
>http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn
>>How to Jumpchain
>https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view
>>Last Thread
>>47545488
>>
>>47552745
Ow, that formatting hurts. . .
>>
>>47552745
OKAY!
I MIGHT have fucked up my first OP post.

I'm very sorry.
>>
>>47552727
>spoiler
Uh, where are you that you're meeting fanged women in your daily life?

>>47552745
So close, OP. So close. /claudiablackvoice
>>
So what're the best perks for the following:

>Bird training
>Avoiding notice by the Powers That Be
>Making clothes
>Flying vehicles
>Weaponizing hair
>>
>>47552649
People are worthless.

If everyone besides me dies tomorrow, the world would lose nothing of value.

Humans shouldn't have to compromise for each other, and in general, should only look out for themselves.

If someone is willing to sacrifice on my behalf, there's only one name for them; a fucking idiot.

I won't complain though. I have the world to gain. I won't sacrifice for others though.

Because you're just as worthless as everyone else.
>>
>>47552788
Flowey please go.
>>
>>47552777
>>Avoiding notice by the Powers That Be

Tenchi Muyo has The UnChousin One.
Xena & Hercules has Beneath Notice.

And for the mortal government version of TPTB, Deus Ex has Ghost.
>>
File: Redemption.jpg (37 KB, 736x954) Image search: [Google]
Redemption.jpg
37 KB, 736x954
>>47552788
No need to be so sad Asriel.
>>
>>47552774
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=yaeba
>>
>>47552727
Most of Japan agrees with you on little fangs being cute, no worries. It's normal.
>>
>>47552774
That anon is actually posting from a parallel universe, where vampires exist, but are shunned.

Pity him, for he sees the forbidden fruit, it is within his reach, but may never taste it.
>>
>>47552788
I want you to stop for a second and consider something.

Close your eyes and think about everyone you saw today. The people you see on a daily basis, the people you only pass in the street. The people you see on your commute to and from work, or school, or while running errands. How many people would you estimate you see? Dozens? Hundreds? Thousands?

Consider: each of those people lives a unique life. Each of them have their own hopes. Dreams. Joy. Sorrow. All of them have their day in the sun. All of them will one day, as we all shall, be brought low by the grim specter of death.

Tell me, what makes a single one of them worth less than you?
>>
Any body know any relatively safe versions of the DC universe to jump to for someone going the mortal route early chain?
>>
>>47552745
>True Pacifist
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_ASUCKMRCk
>>
File: seras_victoria_by_xxcrossmaniac.jpg (462 KB, 600x859) Image search: [Google]
seras_victoria_by_xxcrossmaniac.jpg
462 KB, 600x859
>>47552745
And last thread ended on the perfect note. HAVE ANOTHER.

>>47552774
Several cosplayer friends.

Help.

>>47552831
>It's normal.
Ohthankgod.

>>47552839
OH BUT I WISH.
>>
>>47552831
>tfw you have teeth so perfectly straight and even, that even your dentist feels the need to remark on them
Feels boring, guys.
>>
File: Vampire 1.jpg (192 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
Vampire 1.jpg
192 KB, 960x1280
>>47552868
Have a Cosplay
>>
>>47552888
That doesn't look right in any way, but god damn she is cute as a button.
>>
File: antismileral.jpg (13 KB, 236x200) Image search: [Google]
antismileral.jpg
13 KB, 236x200
Someone was asking about a perk to delay deadlines last threat-it was the New Immigrant capstone in Atelier Arland

>>47552777
>Bird Training

Divine Pursuits, Lord of Light

>Avoiding Notice by the Powers That Be

(Your preferred class) of Void, Sburb

>Making clothes

Fashion jump as a whole

>Flying vehicles

Four way tie between Breaking the Programming, Five Star Stories, United as One, Zoids Legacy, Hybrid, Battlestar Galactica and Mirthful Machinist from Macross

>weaponizing hair

Bodily Mastery, JoJo

>>47552849
The DCAU is pretty chill.
>>
>>47552888
Ya posted that last thread, so received already.

Also nice trips- Wait.

>888
>8 is the number of sides most frequently used in /jc/'s dice
>>
I saw some people talking about Dishonered 2 and expanding your powers from that universe there but what about the new Dues Ex game? More augmentations! It is going to need a jump too!
>>
>>47552897
I know right?
It doesn't look like Seras, which she's obviously trying for, but it's still cute as hell.

>>47552904
Are ya going somewhere with this?

And the thread ended around then, so I wasn't sure if the post went through.
>>
>>47552908
>tfw the first DE:HR jump has companionable Adam Jensen

>take Adam Jensen to meet Adam Jensen in the new DE.
>>
>>47552845
The fact that the universe itself is utterly devoid of value aside?

I don't care about people on a basic level.

I'm not a sociopath, I feel emotions, I have people I like and care about, but my base level empathy is less than zero.

I actively detest humanity in general.
>>
>>47552925
That's very very sad.
>>
>>47552922
>companion the new Adam Jensen
>have two Adam Jensens

"WE NEVER ASKED FOR THIS."
>>
>>47552925
Everything in life has the value that you give it. If you choose to value nothing, then everything will be empty to you. And if you do, I'm very sorry that this is the case. I know everyone is different, some people can't help being that way, others choose it, but if you can choose, I certainly hope that you choose something different in the future so that you might get more joy out of life.
>>
File: crazy universe.jpg (64 KB, 500x182) Image search: [Google]
crazy universe.jpg
64 KB, 500x182
>>47552849
>relatively safe versions of the DC universe
youmustbejoking.jpg
laughharder.jpg
mysides.jpg
hahano.jpg
nope.jpg

Oh, wait, "relatively". Hmm. The various movie/cinematic versions are (mostly) safer than their animated counterparts, which in turn are safer than their comic counterparts. Just stay out of the major cities regardless.
>>
>>47552958
Not that anon, but

I don't understand this point of view. What joy do you people get about being so self-assured of your worldview? I happen to be happy, but I value very little and place absolutely no special value on human life other than what I get out of a particular human's life. Can that be companionship? Friendship? Absolutely. Valuing less does not make you less emotionally capable, and it certainly doesn't have to make you less happy, unless you wish to imply that I'll somehow be more happy if I value 'more', which is quite frankly insulting.
>>
>>47552925
I feel the same, I kinda struggle in caring about the people you're supposed to like family, but can still get attached to friends. Not sure what's wrong with me, but hey.
>>
>>47552908
Actually I recall the DE:HR jumpmaker saying they'd look at making an expansion/update for it, once its out and played? Unless my memory is tricking me.

>>47552957
Okay, I laughed at this.
>>
>>47553020
I'm not saying that if you value more things you'll be happier, but if you view things as having no value in itself, you're not likely to be very happy at all.

Unless that makes you happy.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I mean, for some people it does, so... it's one of those whatever-floats-your-boat things. Pretty sure I didn't imply anything makes you less emotionally capable, though, so I will thank you to not try and put words in my mouth. I just happen to think that humanity as a whole is worthwhile, rather than a waste. Is that so wrong?
>>
>>47553020
They're sharing their worldview anon, not trying to judge you or convert you.
>>
>>47552958
>>47552956

I can't understand this perspective.

I dislike humanity in general, what of it?

I don't look at myself or others as members of some kind of collective due to the fact that we share a species, but as a series of individuals. The way I see it, most of those individuals are not my kin, they aren't interesting, or useful, they aren't even my competitors, they're just lifeforms that are totally irrelevant to me, to whom I have no relation other than that we are forced to share a planet.

I honestly find your perspective to be kind of degrading and reductive.
>>
>>47553032
That would be cool too, since they take place within a few years it would be hard to jump that place twice and have it make sense.

Hey that will buff my augments since I went with Give me dues EX for my augments.
>>
>>47553047
>>47553046
What I'm saying is that I don't entirely understand your perspective. You make implications but then ask me not to put words in your mouth when I just apply your statement the other way. I'm in agreement with >>47553059 here, in all honesty. It seems like it just puts a flat reductive on other people's capability just by how they view the world?
>>
>>47553059
My apologies for seeming so. You are welcome to your opinion. But as is Human Nature, I consider my opinion to be the correct one. Therefore, with what I construe as a "very pessimistic" point of view, I can't but help feel sad about it.

You are welcome to your opinion, but I can't help the way I feel about it.
>>
>>47553059
Well, you're entitled to your opinion. You'll see that I'm not trying to change your mind. Unfortunately, I'm as entitled to an opinion as you are, and that's something you will have to learn to accept.
>>
File: castle let it go.gif (2 MB, 350x197) Image search: [Google]
castle let it go.gif
2 MB, 350x197
>>47553059
>they aren't interesting, or useful, they aren't even my competitors, they're just lifeforms that are totally irrelevant to me, to whom I have no relation other than that we are forced to share a planet.
- Anon posting to an anonymous planet-spanning message board

>I honestly find your perspective to be kind of degrading and reductive.
- same Anon, to the same anonymous planet-spanning audience.
>>
Listen, I mean this in the most polite way possible but-this is starting to sound a little like a blog. Maybe we should change topic?

Tell me about what you did during Supernatural, jumpers. And someone help me understand why the fuck witches and vampires on on par with demons and angels
>>
>>47553151
>let it go.gif
The shitposters never bothered me anyway.

>>47553172
>spoilertext
Bad writing. Bad, bad, baaad writing.
>>
>>47553151
I legitimately don't understand the point you're attempting to make.
>>
File: METAL SLUG.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
METAL SLUG.pdf
1 B, 486x500
Thread getting serious with human nature debate so here's a rough rough unfinished draft for a Metal Slug Jump.

Shitpost it, comment, suggest ideas, have fun with it.
>>
>>47553172
>Supernatural

Haven't been there, no idea what I'm going to do.

How do I disregard God, disregard Angels, disregard Demons, disregard Darkness, and disregard Pagan Gods?
>>
>>47553211
>Alaskan Anon
Anon how does it feel freezing you nips off up there?
>>
>>47553211
Post it again after proof reading it. I'm having a hard time reading it.
>>
>>47553172
I wrote a terrible series of books completely devoid of logic, reason, plot, and a near complete insult against basically every mythology, even the ones that where empowered to retarded levels. One of only a few jumps I kept a journal in.
>>
File: 33d.jpg (76 KB, 500x313) Image search: [Google]
33d.jpg
76 KB, 500x313
Here's a random fucking Supernatural question:

Let's say I want to take full advantage of the show's shitty writing to attain as much power as possible.
Assume nothing is off the table. I am willing to go full edgelord if necessary, because I hate this god damn setting.
How do I go about it?
>>
>>47553230
Currently sweating my ass, it was 66F today!
>>
>>47553258
>66F
>Hot
>>
>>47553241
Yeah, I'm not a fan of yours Chuck. Especially after you retconned human souls to have the energy of 100 suns specifically. Which makes them ridiculously buff compared to archangels-the two strongest of which clashing cap out at busting HALF a planet-and raises serious questions about demons.
>>
>>47553258
.....Seriously?
I don't consider it Hot until it's like Low 80s.
>>
>>47553258
>highs of 66F
...So how difficult is it to move to Alaska, anon?
>>
>>47553273
>>47553288
Look at the post name geniuses.
>>
>>47553298
I have a friend who lives in Australia. I saw the fucking name.
Not gonna stop me for making fun of him for sweating at 66, or my Aussie friend for being freezing at 66
>>
>>47553298
I know I'm just chuckling at 66F is considered hot to alaskans.

>>47553211
Also a Metal Slug Jump. Anon I love you.
>>
>>47553258
You clever son of a bitch.
>>
>>47553288
Considering some of us break out the shorts when it hits 10F, 66F is hot, 80s is a scorcher up here.

>>47553255
Learn hexes from witch and enochian symbols, trap angels and demons then either kill them or use mind control
>>
Is the Ben 10 jump still going to be a thing? I heard it got raised from the dead and then nothing.
>>
Need your help, folks.

I'm importing my Altaria from Pokemon Trainer as my Partner in PMD and I need to know which of these goes best with it:

>Mankey
>Deerling
>Buneary
>Minccino
>>
>>47553400
You had a swablu as your starter?
>>
>>47553372
Guy who's working on it is one of the jumpmakers that disappears for long stretches of time, in fact I think he holds the record.
>>
>>47553408
Yep! Shiny and with an Egg Move, too. Only cost me 150 CP total!
>>
>>47553400
None of them, particularly. Deerling I guess? Looking like a seasonal stag is more manly than any of those other ones but the Mankey, and I hate pigs.
>>
>>47553292
>...So how difficult is it to move to Alaska, anon?
Not difficult, just expensive as shit. Most of food shipped up by ferry from Washington and if it breaks down (like it did this winter) better hope you are stocked up. But hey, get a dividend check from oil company just to live here woo!
>>
>>47553425
If only Canada would agree on building that highway, eh?
>>
>>47553410
Well I hope he returns an omnitrix would be really cool, collecting DNA samples from across the multiverse and all.
>>
>>47553255
Aggressive telepathy and Dark Binding from Hellsing.

Rip the knowledge from the minds of witches/monsters/demons/angels, then kill them and take their souls.

Pretty much guaranteed to work for everything except angels, and since they're basically human souls with an awesome mod that let's them channel their natural power more easily.

If it doesn't work initially, just tear out the Grace, then kill them. They're canonically human without a Grace attached.

Maybe the Graces can be used in an experiment…
>>
>>47553425
>storing food
All too familiar to me. In the ass ends of Montana the winters can hit hard, but even if you're snowed in and starving, the state won't hesitate to land your ass in prison if you try to hunt.
>>
>>47553203
How to put this.... You (where you = the anon in question) tell a bunch of people (who you know jack all about besides a presumably shared interest in jumpchain) that you detest and give less than a shit about humanity unless they make themselves useful to you, and then find it "degrading" that their response is to express sadness and to hope that you'll find more joy in life?

The only degrading being done is by the anon, to themselves, in their own head.
>>
>>47553316
Freezing at 66? WTF? Where on Earth does my fellow Aussie live that 66 is freezing?
>>
>>47553470
That's why everyone I know hunt moose and fish the shit out of salmon. Grown moose can feed a family of 5 for a long time.

Eat moose tacos at least once a week
or bear...god I love bear.
>>
>be making build for Sunrider
>COMPANION IMPORT (100 FOR 1, +50 EACH ADDITIONAL, 300 FOR 8)
>You can import your companions into this jump. each companion gets 300cp for perks as well as an additional 400cp for Ryder or Star Ship upgrades. If a companion wants to purchase a ship it will cost them all their perk CP

>Ship's 1000 CP, comes with good freebies, and has 400 CP ship customization, is strong enough with just Vanguard Cannon to face an Imperial-Class Star Destroyer
>can get 8 of them for literally pittance

BWUH
>>
>>47553521
How does bear taste?
>>
>>47553549
With his tongue, of course.
>>
>>47553543
Congrats, you now have a fleet. Go forth and conquer.
>>
>>47553556
Do we need to start making jokes about how a dog with /no nose/ smells terrible?
>>
File: fdd.jpg (36 KB, 700x500) Image search: [Google]
fdd.jpg
36 KB, 700x500
Er, updates on Kamen Rider Neo-heisei!

I've 'finished' with the drawbacks(as in I have a set of them I'm satisfied with, I can add more or refine them but due to computer problems I'm trying to get it done with as much efficiency as possible...)
However, I'm running into a problem with the scenario.
I have no idea if it's gonna be compelling or interesting at all but I'm gonna put my all into it so that it at least gives someone a good story.

Will put up a pastebin with the 1st scenario and the drawbacks as soon as I am able!
However, the gist is that the end is near and it will be jumpable, if not pretty.
(imaging will come later...)
>>
>>47553575
Hey Crux, I think this guy's talking about you.

>>47553521
I tried bear once, it was okay, though that may have just been the preparation. It was a damn sight better than shark.
Also, snake really does taste like chicken.
>>
>>47553575
Probably smells as bad as I did until my last chain ended.

Of course I'm still as badly off - instead of being Voldemort, now I'm a skull-headed vampire. Fun stuff.
>>
>>47553549

Can go either way. A grizzly that has had a good diet of salmon, berries, and fresh kills has a very rich flavor and tender like a less fat cow steak.

A bear that has had a poor diet and likely eaten human trash in the area can be very tough and gamey.

Best bears in southern Alaska
>>
Which two elements did you folks pick in the Avatar jumps?

Or, which element did you double down on?
>>
>>47553587
This image makes me want a jump for whatever that show Drossel comes from is.
>>
>>47553604
Earth and Water.

Mainly went Earth for Metal Bending.
>>
>>47553604
First chain I went double Earthbending Genius. I could make cities in minutes. Stone cities with perhaps not as much variation as some would like, but it took very little time or effort, and I could customize things later. The metal and lava bending didn't hurt.

This time around I think I'll either go Air and Water, or maybe Double Water.
>>
>>47553599
Is it bad that I'm thinking the bears probably feel the same way about the humans they're sharing alaska with?
>>
>>47553587
Looking forward to it Digger!
>>
>>47553562
I feel like I just robbed the jumpmaker though, holy shit.

FLEET MODE, GOOOOOOO
>>
>>47553604
Water and earth, good synergy since lava bending uses the forms of water bending.
>>
>>47553604
Water, because it was early and is easily the most versatile element. It heals, purifies spirits, moves plants, moves people, can pulverize rock or form an ice barrier. It's a common enough element if you know where to look or are willing to use your own blood, sweat, and tears.

My build is largely centered around healing and transport. It's also why I took Electrokinesis in Infamous.
>>
>>47553662
Lighting tether for the win!
>>
>>47553604
ATLAB fire bender, was a ex-commando that hung out with Iroh

ALOK Earth/metal, kept iron marbles in my pocket to throw shoot people

>>47553630
Bears pretty chill, moose are assholes, know more people attacked by moose then bears.
>>
File: antispiral.jpg (85 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
antispiral.jpg
85 KB, 600x338
>>47553604
Doubled down on Bending Genius for water-with Chi Genius & Original Master in The Last Airbender, and Healing, Life Bending and Spiritbending in Legend of Korra.

>>47553662 has the right of it. Most importantly though, the ocean is gross and icky and it is very important for us that we master moving it around so that we can waterbend the stuff out of the way instead of actually going swimming.

Also it's the style of bending that most directly does stuff involving transportation and manipulation of life energy so that's neat.
>>
>>47553791
>Ocean
>Gross and icky
The sea spirits are crying.
>>
File: Sea Spirit.jpg (216 KB, 1024x772) Image search: [Google]
Sea Spirit.jpg
216 KB, 1024x772
>>47553827
I'm pretty sure this thing doesn't even have eyes to cry with, anon
>>
>>47553860
Well it would if it could, don't pick on its disability.
>>
File: angler fish.gif (2 MB, 470x257) Image search: [Google]
angler fish.gif
2 MB, 470x257
>>47553827
Oh, you mean THESE sea spirits?
>>
>>47553872
These never looked horrifying to me. The only gross part of them are the parasitic males.
>>
>Avatar TLA has a purchasable dragon.

How many other dragons can you collect throughout the chain, /jc/?
>>
>>47553881
Dragonlance gives you your choice of metallic or chromatic dragon. I think it has all the major ones, except Iron, who don't show up in Kyrn that I know of.
>>
194. Naruto
Origin: Drop-In, Age: 13
Perks: Basic Ninja Training, Fine Control (-100), You Have Reserves (-100), Elemental Chakra Affinity [Lightning], Ninjutsu Specialization (-200), Sensor Ninja Training (-150), Medical Ninjutsu Training (-300)
Bloodline Limits: Lost Hyuga (-300)
Items: Basic Gear, Signed Icha Icha Series, Dosh (-50), Summoning Scroll [Slugs](-300)
Ninja Party (-100) Team Mates (-200)
Drawbacks: Stuffed, There's How Many Movies?, Hunted [Land of Iron] (+100), Verbal Tic [Chuchu~] (+100), Super Pervert (+100), MC-KUN (+500)

This is probably the most drawbacks I'll ever take, but all the talk of Naruto's people hating him a couple days ago made me want to give him a hug.

So, how do you get 12 Drop-Ins into the Ninja Village without being murdered in your sleep? You lie. A lot. And present official looking paperwork. Unverifiable paperwork is one of the easiest ways to trick people. When I presented transfer paperwork from the "Interdimensional Education Department", they were confused enough to accept the bribes that got us all an official ninja trainer and entry into the program. We just had to prove basic competency after that.

I had Sakura's spot in the plot, and had to keep Naruto and Sasuke alive, which was harder than it sounds without plot armor. I mean, I can buff the fuck out of people and leave them begging for more, but they're both pants on head retarded. My spot in the plot at least got me training with Tsunade, while having another me from Tweedlefied watch over Naruto during the whole timeskip training arc. Tsunade loved me, I could train and do paperwork simultaneously.

I'm basically a competent and helpful Sakura for this jump, who gets along better with Naruto. Sakura herself was left in a group with Ko'el and Isaac, who helped her develop into a useful side character for the story.
>>
And speaking of being a vampire lich...

>Jump 13: Twilight
Lucky number thirteen.
>Five of Swords (A success earned through personal degradation.)
...well, at least there's some measure of success to be had, here!
>Age: 17
>Location: Free Choice (Forks, Washington)
>Identity: Vampire (-1000)
>Drawbacks: Belladonna (+300), Volturi (+200), Think of the Children (+100)
>Free: Enlightened, Student Identification
>Free due to vampire: No Sense, Bloodhound, Flawless Forever, Vampiric Speed, Vampiric Strength
>Our Monsters Are The Same (0)

So, I show up a month before the start of the plot. Dealing with the werewolves... well, honestly, they weren't really hurting anyone, were they? So they ended up being left alone, but a couple weeks before the start of the school year, there was a terrible accident. It seems that somehow there was a gas leak overnight at the Cullens' residence, and there were seven corpses found within the wreckage, horribly burned beyond recognition. Such a pity.

Unfortunately, the sacrifice I make is ... critically failing every. single. fucking. roll. that relates to the girl. Deal with the creepy vampire children popping up and hunting me? Sure. Deal with other covens trying to move in? Yep. Eliminate the Volturi when they come knocking? Positively.

Bella gets fatally wounded as a result? Have to turn her. Good thing she's a virgin, I guess. Fucking dice.

Well, no vampire babies happening here, at least. And I am NOT taking her with me. Even if she thinks I look interesting as a lich. And has matured into a decent person over ten years, without being subject to the influence of the canonical morons. And being open to broadening her horizons with recommendations from people around her... and she isn't perfect, but honestly when she gets a chance to bloom and isn't stuck being some lame teenage angst machine, she's actually not bad at all.

And she enjoys enthusiastic walks through the woods.

Fuck.

Fuuuuuck.

I think I fucked up.
>>
File: scared filia.gif (556 KB, 245x185) Image search: [Google]
scared filia.gif
556 KB, 245x185
>>47553881
>Dragon-type Pokemon (Trainer, PMD)
>Dragon Egg (ASoIaF)
>Dragon Rider (Dragonlance)
>pic related (Slayers canon companion option)
>Xiaolin Showdown
>Puzzle and Dragons when it finally launches
>>
>>47553896
Naruto is probably gonna try to find some way to follow you out of the world, the little scamp.
>>
>>47553908
>Belladonna (+300)
Worst drawback ever.
>>
File: d8a.png (77 KB, 540x402) Image search: [Google]
d8a.png
77 KB, 540x402
http://pastebin.com/cP1TeS1S

Oh my god end me
But I got the drawbacks and scenario 1 finished
Please feel free to tell me I'm a horrible writer or whatever, but I promised a Jazz Dopant scenario so
I wrote one
>>
>>47553881
Well, there's Malefor.
>>
>>47553908
What's your tarot generator crux?
>>
>>47553926

That's debateable.

There's also Fanmode which makes think the entire cast is good people that you want to befriend.

Belladonna at least lets you rightfully dislike everyone else.
>>
>>47553954
http://www.facade.com/tarot/ator/

It's straightforward. I just go for a single card.
>>
Chimmy: Drop-In, Basic Ninja Training, Fine Control (-100), You Have Reserves (-100), Elemental Chakra Affinity [Fire], Taijutsu Specialization (-200), Eight Gates (-400), Lost Hyuga (-300), Basic Gear, Hunted [Land of Iron] (+100), Thick (+200)
Falco: Drop-In, Basic Ninja Training, Elemental Chakra Affinity [Wind], Singular Reality (-300), Fuinjutsu Prodigy (-300), Uzumaki (-400) Basic Gear, Hunted [Land of Iron] (+100), Annoying Catchphrase [Caw Caw Motherfuckas] (+100)
Roberta: Drop-In, Basic Ninja Training, Elemental Chakra Affinity [Earth, Fire, Wind] (-400), Lava Release (-200), Dust Release (-400), Basic Gear, Signed Icha Icha Series, Hunted [Land of Iron] (+100), Super Pervert (+100)
Ko'el: Drop-In, Basic Ninja Training, Fine Control (-100), You Have Reserves (-100), Elemental Chakra Affinity [Fire, Water, Lightning] (-400), Boil Release (-200), Storm Release (-200), Basic Gear, Hunted [Land of Iron] (+100), Annoying Catchphrase [For the Light] (+100)
SoB: Drop-In, Basic Ninja Training, Fine Control (-100), You Have Reserves (-100), Elemental Chakra Affinity [Water], Plot Armor (-200), Senju (-600), Basic Gear, Hunted [Land of Iron] (+100), Super Pervert (+100)
Asriel: Drop-In, Basic Ninja Training, Fine Control (-100), We Have Reserves (-100), Elemental Chakra Affinity [Fire], Medical Ninjutsu Training (-300), Plot Armor (-200), Jutsu Mastery (-600), Basic Gear, Hunted [Land of Iron] (+100), Super Pervert (+100), THE CHOSEN ONE (+300)
Isaac: Drop-In, Basic Ninja Training, Elemental Chakra Affinity [Earth, Wind] (-200), Puppeteer Training (-300), Plot Armor (-200), Magnet Release (-200), Basic Gear, Hunted [Land of Iron] (+100)
Toby: Drop-In, Basic Ninja Training, Elemental Chakra Affinity [Water, Earth] (-200), Wood Release (-200), Senju (-600), Basic Gear, Hunted [Land of Iron] (+100), Verbal Tic [Chu Chu] (+100)

My companions, who are actually good ninjas.

>>47553915
He made me promise to come back post-spark. I've left a reminder on my warehouse door.
>>
>>47553983

Any reason for not companioning them like MC-Kun lets you?
>>
>>47554008
Maybe he doesn't actually like the kid and just wanted to be nice to him.
>>
>>47553936
It's awesome Digger! I love the scenario, it sounds like an actual plot. Nice work.
>>
File: Crying.jpg (132 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Crying.jpg
132 KB, 1920x1080
>>47552925
Please anon
Don't say such sad things
Even if there is no god, no meaning to existence it falls to us to give it meaning.
>>
>>47554044
...for a second there I thought you typed even if there is no god, or buddha there is kamen rider

I need sleep
>>
File: ngbbs4bc312c165102.jpg (30 KB, 599x449) Image search: [Google]
ngbbs4bc312c165102.jpg
30 KB, 599x449
>>47554059
Kamen Rider is that feeling that lies inside all friends of justice.
>>
File: tumblr_ng104edgy11rpuw07o1_400.gif (444 KB, 354x369) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ng104edgy11rpuw07o1_400.gif
444 KB, 354x369
>>47554031

Thanks
you're a big ol' ray of sunshine right now, It's 4 am and I was trying to make sure that it was something that SOMEONE, somewhere can enjoy
I'll work hard and get this thing done satisfactorily by the end of the day
THIS I SWEAR
>>
>>47554008
I don't take on more than 8 companions, because I don't want to lock any away. I could maybe do the Uncharted Waters thing and import my ark, but that doesn't really seem to fit the lives I'd want for any of the Naruto crew.

Besides, they have wives and babies by the end of this jump. I'm not going to tear that apart. Taking Asriel was bad enough, just a few years after his parents got him back.
>>
File: user30285_pic2158_1213256882.gif (51 KB, 416x600) Image search: [Google]
user30285_pic2158_1213256882.gif
51 KB, 416x600
>>47554066
>>47554059
>>
Is there a way to create new alt-forms by yourself without having to buy a different origin? If you can't, would it be fair game to just modify one of my alt-forms that I don't have too much use without modifying the others?
>>
>>47554097
Not that I know of. EVO does have a perk that seems to grant five extra alt-forms, so that might help. You can also copy an alt-form across into it and then evolve (or otherwise modify) the copy without risking damage to the original.
>>
>>47554097
Just become a shapeshifter. If you 'invent' a new form, you can just memorize how to easily shift into it.
>>
So is Kamen Rider like a Power Ranger?
>>
>>47554126
Kamen Rider is like a bug power ranger that works more independently most of the time and doesn't have a giant robot.
>>
>>47554126
Kamen Rider could be described as a super sentai

There is less of an emphasis on giant robots and team work though
>>
>>47554126
It's the same genre, but Riders tend to be either lone figures or only work in pairs. As Ryuki and Gaim have shown, multiple Riders usually means infighting instead of cooperation
In any case, they don't have a giant robot or fight giant monsters most of the time(Den-O and Kiva notwithstanding) and can sometimes tell stories that wouldn't always work on a kid's show normally
>>
File: asmiletoprotect.png (34 KB, 298x266) Image search: [Google]
asmiletoprotect.png
34 KB, 298x266
>>47553881
Beelzebub has one huge crazzy dragon.

>>47553604
Water hands down. Strongest element out there. Becoming a proto-Leviathan is fun.

>>47553059
Well, if you were somekind of demi-god or superpowered man, that perspective I could understand. But being a mere man made of flesh, you still need people.

Even if you want to play the narcissistic asshole, you still need people to listen to you, to make you laugh and to make you feel safe from the big and scary world where everything wants to kill you.

And although you might not know it or simply decide to ignoring, by simply coming here you're showing a need for community that is inherent to all humans beings.
>>
>>47554106
I want them to work with 'This is in fact my final form'.

Basically I want to give myself an DCAU AMAZO alt-form by turning my body into nanites, without risking to lose any of my acquired body modifications. Specially the magical and ROB-granted ones that would be harder to replicate.

>>47554103
Why the answer to everything that it's has to do with bio-science is either EVO or Geneforge?
>>
File: the unknown employee.png (1 MB, 800x1045) Image search: [Google]
the unknown employee.png
1 MB, 800x1045
>Finally get some time to work on SS13 jump after so long
>Take a quick look at how servers have changed since I last played
>Mining's been completely reworked thematically
>Cargo's been completely overhauled
>Tons of changes to crafting
>At least 5 new antagonists and a fuckload of additional options for existing antagonists
>One of them is a techno-cult that I'm 900% sure will attract a lot of jumpers
And that's just one server. I'm scared to even look at Bay and Goon. Though apparently Bay has adorable space-birds now

So basically, SS13 jump is back on track, sorry about disappearing for... a really fucking long time. Now I just need to actually play the game I'm making a jump out of...
>>
Whoops, I seem to have misunderstood item costs. Slight revamp of faux-Lord BallsDeep69-sama build for Overlord:

Drawbacks: Rival Guild (1600)

Rolled The Fortress City, E-Rantel

Local, Age 31

“Human”

Local

Innate Talent: Use Any Magic Item, Enhanced Summoning (Free)
Level One Hundred (1000)
The Realm of Heroes (Free)
Class Skills, Magic Caster: Arcane Caster, Divine Caster, Talismonger (900)
The Abyss of Magic (600)
The Ring of Elru (single item discount+200=>400)
Specific Specialisation: Warder, Summoning (200)
Dark Wisdom (0)

>>47554097
>>47554203

Not quite what you're looking for, but I think Cast Aside This Vessel from Sword & Sorcery is in the spirit of what you want.

Adaptation from Blame! lets you select and fuse different altforms though.

>why

I suspect it's because those are respectively one of the most popular and one of the earliest jumps related to messing with biology. Biomega, Franken Fran, Gargoyles, Street Sharks, Swat Kats and Jurassic Park have good perks for that too.
>>
File: Antispiralstartled.gif (2 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
Antispiralstartled.gif
2 MB, 500x281
>>47554259
>>47554224
Great to hear!

Uh, what is SS13 about anyway? I periodically see some threads on /tg/ about it, sometimes with clowns in the OP, but I've never played.
>>
>>47554224
'sokay, life is always getting in the way.

Still wish there were singleplayer versions of it though.
>>
>>47554265
Life a board a space station run by /tg/

It ends exactly as you'd expect.
>>
okay ive read how to jumpchain and the pokemon trainer thing and still dont understand
what am I actually meant to be physically doing here
>>
File: 35e.jpg (27 KB, 680x381) Image search: [Google]
35e.jpg
27 KB, 680x381
Time to reveal your true self.
>>
File: spin-pass.gif (5 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
spin-pass.gif
5 MB, 640x360
>>47554275
You're supposed to be spreading Truth, Liberty and Justice across the multiverse anon.
>>
>>47554290
p-pls
this seems fun but im too autistic to figure it out
>>
File: qeeQi6M.jpg (104 KB, 986x553) Image search: [Google]
qeeQi6M.jpg
104 KB, 986x553
>>47554275
Make a build for Pokemon, maybe write a story or spend time imagining your story. Then you carry your perks and items to the warehouse supplement and body mod. And then pick another jump for that character to go to.

>>47554278
>>
File: space station 13.jpg (2 MB, 4719x2655) Image search: [Google]
space station 13.jpg
2 MB, 4719x2655
>>47554265
Best way to describe it is that it's a space station simulation game. Exactly how hard the simulation is depends on the server. It works on a round-based system, where you ready up and are assigned a job on board the station. On some (most) servers there's a chance that one or more crew members will spawn as some sort of antagonist, whether it's the simple corporate spy (with access to a whole bunch of illegal equipment via hidden uplink in their PDA) to a grand wizard intent on revenge, to a group of cultists that are hell-bent on summoning their lord to the station to destroy it.

At least, best description I can come up with at 4 in the morning!
>>
>>47554265
It's a game on BYOND. You serve as a crewman on board a space-station run by a corporation and you have to deal with monsters like the Thing, Xenomorphs, the Blob, and Traitors.
>>
>>47554313
I remember when I was captain and the AI wouldn't let me space a shapeshifter.
>>
>>47554278
I press it
>>
>>47554300
>make a build
what does this mean?
arent i meant to be playing myself
>>
>>47554337
Yes; by make a build it means pick choices within the jump and list them
>>
>>47554337
Make a build, post it here or on another forum where they play Jumpchain, write a story about what you do, or don't do any of that and just be content imagining things.

Also, come here daily to discuss how to attain omnipotence by combining no more than three perks.
>>
>>47554337
Are you new to CYOAs? Okay, basically you pick choices in the jump. It's basically offering you a new life or upgrades to your current one if you go drop-in. Either way, you're wooshed off to another world with the choices you made.

And you're free to choose as much or as little as you want, but CP doesn't carry over between jumps. So, you can be you, or you with psychic powers and a perfect memory, or Doug, the Rich Kid with a helicopter and Aura, or whoever you bought your way into being.
>>
File: Chief Medical Officer.png (499 KB, 800x1217) Image search: [Google]
Chief Medical Officer.png
499 KB, 800x1217
So I guess I'll leave one question before I fall unconscious- is there anything that's been recently added to Space Station 13 that you'd like to see in the jump?

Alternatively, is there anything from SS13 that you'd like to see?
>>
>>47554337
I just remembered I made this. Maybe it'll help, maybe it'll hurt.
http://pastebin.com/ecGEzRmt
>>
File: i am not the law.jpg (58 KB, 800x533) Image search: [Google]
i am not the law.jpg
58 KB, 800x533
>>47554278
>>
File: Art009.png (324 KB, 598x384) Image search: [Google]
Art009.png
324 KB, 598x384
>>47552777
>Bird training
Druid levels in forgotten realms

>Avoiding notice by the Powers That Be
slice of life from raildex

>Making clothes
we have a fashion jump, stacks and crafting perks
>Flying vehicles
Santa's Harley from Santa imported into Elite beat agents. Or picking up the hover modification in redline although you wouldn't be flying very high.

>Weaponizing hair
gourmet cell mutation from toriko
>>
Rolled 2 + 9 (1d8 + 9)

pokemon jump
rolling age
same gender (male)
drop-in
starter: charmander (shiny + mental bond) 200cp
savant 600cp
handgun 200cp

now am I meant to just imagine ten years?
it feels so impossible to do with so few rules being in charge of everything seems boring maybe im not understanding this correctly?
>>
File: don-hunstein-miles-davis-b.jpg (3 MB, 2140x3164) Image search: [Google]
don-hunstein-miles-davis-b.jpg
3 MB, 2140x3164
>>47552845
PERKS, BITCH
>>
File: tinytitans1WEBSITE-581x444.jpg (50 KB, 581x444) Image search: [Google]
tinytitans1WEBSITE-581x444.jpg
50 KB, 581x444
>>47552849
tiny Titans
>>
>>47554510
No, you're right. This is a single player game and more of an imagination crutch to present ideas you may not have thought of and limit your choices. Or basically a writing prompt that's a game of choices.

If you can't think of what to do, take a drawback and get your story from that. If you can't have fun with this, that's cool too.
>>
>>47554510
Yep, just imagine what you / your jumper might do during those ten years. It's up to you how much detail you want to go into (or not). Some anons roll dice to see how well their plans turn out, some don't.

And then you pick another jump to continue your chain, and so on.
>>
>>47554554
ive noticed other jumps give me cp but dont tell me what i can spend it on
is there some kind of generic list im supposed to draw from?
>>
>>47554510
>>47554536
say to yourself I am a 11-year-old with a gun in the Pokémon world, what kind of adventures would I have? Are the various officer Jennys okay with 11-year-olds having guns? How would the addition of this character/myself to this world change the stories of this world? How would having a gun and perfect aim change being a Pokémon trainer? What characters will I interact with and befriend? I.e. you're going up against Lieut. Surge, does he get distracted when he sees my holster and start having flashbacks allowing charmander to use a move he wouldn't of if they were in their right mind? Maybe the flashbacks cause him to forget it's a gym battle and you get hurt, maybe he loses his trainer's license, maybe this causes you to take over the gym ,can a 11-year-old handle being a gym master?
>>
>>47554576
If a jump gives you cp, it should also give you a list of perks, items, etc and their cp costs.
>>
Is there a Miraculous Ladybug jump?
>>
>>47554576
scroll down, it
might not explicitly say CP but that stuff with numbers divisible by 50 next to it is the perks and items you are supposed purchase with CP
>>47554595
nope and it hasn't been claimed as far as I know
>>
>>47554510
Just so you know, because you went Drop-in as your background you get a discount on Savant, so it only costs you 300. This means you have 300CP left in Pokemon. You can't carry CP across to other jumps* so you should spend it all there.

*There are some special jumps that you do all in a row and can use CP in one after saving it from another. They're special though, and will tell you that they do that.
>>
>>47553936
>The Dead are Not Silent(+600

I do not have enough writing skill or a sufficient .Gif saved to convey the level of nope I am feeling right now
>>
http://pastebin.com/E0mVJP12

I may have gotten bored. Knocking out super settings, soldier settings and super soldier settings. Already done with the MCU build. Will continue tomorrow night.
>>
>>47554607
I don't trust myself enough to do it. But usage of that thing that fixes all damage, the thing Ladybug does. I really want to explore limits of it. Wreck shit out of city, wreck more shit immediately after she uses it. Find its limits so I know how much can I finally let loose w
I thought worrying

Speaking of:

I unclaim any jumps I claimed except for Transistor, due to lack of time... And memory what else I claimed
>>
>>47554726
if memory serves the generic magical girl jump has something similar if you want to do that kind of thing
>>
File: 1463380637644.gif (1 MB, 250x213) Image search: [Google]
1463380637644.gif
1 MB, 250x213
>>47553211
> Fans of H.G. Wells’ War of the Worlds and Japanese hentai rejoice
>>
>>47553881
pick up aggression genetic infusion invader Zim, go pink tide in generic magical girl, now there's like 2 billion dragons following you
>>
195. Minecraft
Background: Miner (-50)
Bonus Chest, Hardcore
Biome: Cold Taiga
Perks: Strength of Steve, Inventory of Steve+Inventory Tweaks (-200), Stamina of Steve (-200) Mystcraft (-600)
Items: 2 Resource Pack (-50), Monster Spawner (-200)
Multiplayer Server (-200)
Drawbacks: Skyblock (+200), Mo' Creatures+Mo' Creatures Peaceful Fauna Edition (+300)

I thank Jumpchan every day for toggle, because I know what it's like to miss being able to feel hungry or thirsty. That's one of those things that the chain sneaks up on you: missing basic human needs. I've been post-human arguably since jump 2, but now I feel like some weird battery for electricity and magic. Cold hasn't really bothered me since Sims. I spent my first 20 days in this jump standing still and thinking.

Oh well, at least I'm stranded on a floating archipelago controlled by giant monsters. That really just makes me feel like a person instead of an existential crisis. I can distract myself by raiding Mystcraft worlds for supplies, those are affected by drawbacks too. We're taking this world, together. Because there's not enough of it to live separately. Infinite food and drink perks for all. I guess this jump ended up pretty relaxing and methodical. Sunbathing in the Nether, the jump.
>>
>>47552845
I've lived 20'000 years and thus objectively am more alive then them.
>>
File: too many to count.jpg (15 KB, 292x257) Image search: [Google]
too many to count.jpg
15 KB, 292x257
>>47554957
> objectively am more alive then them.
> Not realizing your existence is no more valid than others
> Not understanding reality is an illusion that inevitably collapses.
> Not knowing you are only dust waiting to be scattered.
>>
Could I use Doormaker to open up a portal to the inside of SCP-1733?
http://www.scp-wiki.net/scp-1733
>>
>>47553914
>>47553881
Disdidia has a dragon egg that you can buy. I think it is the child of the world eating dragon if I recall correctly.
>>
>>47555065
that depends on whether or not it's an actual place, which it might not be.
>>
>>47554713
Damn it feels good to be a pacifist.
>>
File: Mr Blue watching his creation.jpg (8 KB, 300x200) Image search: [Google]
Mr Blue watching his creation.jpg
8 KB, 300x200
>>47554957
>20'000 years

You're still a kid.

Who here is a million years old or older?
>>
>>47555065
>>47555126
>http://www.scp-wiki.net/scp-1733

Dimensional Breach Controller is a way more helpful for this, since it can be programmed to reach not physical planes.
>>
>>47554587
I had a gun at 11 years old. A shotgun my dad bought me. I hunted with that gun for years.
>>
>>47555150
>who here took the Alcor perk?
>>
>>47554587
Considering that are a lot of criminal gangs running around armed with guns or with magical monsters that could destroy entire cities as their slaves, I don't think that the gun is such a bad idea.
>>
>>47555164
What is alcor from? Also question about drawbacks here. If I take a drawback that spawns undead but I have perks that allow me to control undead what happens?
>>
>>47554717
Sweet. Thanks anon! And kudos for teaching Supes the wisdom of dodging!
>>
>>47555179
Drawbacks beat perks that directly contradict them, so your perks won't prevent them from doing anything the drawback specifically has them doing. So if it says "undead spawn and come after you", your perk won't stop them.
>>
>>47552845
>Tell me, what makes a single one of them worth less than you?

Nothing we are all invaluable and unique. Everyone's lives are precious beyond measure.

I just don't really give a fuck.
>>
>>47555352
When everyone is special, no-one will be?
>>
>>47555411
Syndrome get out.

...I should make an Incredibles jump.
>>
>>47555411
>When everyone is special, no-one will be?
When I don't even know these people, what do I care about their unique lives?
>>
>>47555172
I didn't say it was I just said that the authorities might not approve of a mystery 11-year-old with an unlicensed firearm, drop-in means he has no place or experience with this world.
>>
>>47555509
Remember that this is Pokemon, where they regularly send children out to die in the wilderness as a rite of passage.
>>
File: image.jpg (142 KB, 1024x722) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
142 KB, 1024x722
Can someone explain the unit companions in SC Terran? So I can freely import a single companion, then pay 50cp/per additional? Or pay 50cp + Cost for a generic unit, right?

Am I correct in this understanding?
>>
File: 2010-04-05.jpg (277 KB, 650x889) Image search: [Google]
2010-04-05.jpg
277 KB, 650x889
>>47555524
>>
R8 or approve my sims 3 build.

>Drawbacks
+200 Choice Points - Error 12
+200 Choice Points - Technophobe

>Perks: 1000 Choice Points
Free - Always Hiring
Free - Genius
Free - Disciplined

Discounted, -100 Choice Points - Athletic
Discounted, -100 Choice Points - Charismatic
Discounted, -100 Choice Points - Eccentric
Discounted, -100 Choice Points - No Bills Ever
Discounted, -200 Choice Points - Seduction Master

-400 Choice Points - Irresistible

>Perks acquired during the Jump
Gained through Effort - Fighting Style: You are a trained in the Black Tiger-Style Sim(Kung) Fu, or Heihuquan, a Chinese unarmed martial art. You are at the highest level of skill of the school, capable of focusing chi into your attacks. You are qualified to teach it, and are able to improve other people's martial arts more quickly. You are better at sparring and matches than usual.

Gained through Effort - Master of Meditation: You can, by spending time meditating, you gain a period of meditative focus at a ratio of about 5:8 to a maximum of 4 hours, during which you experience a state of zen, improved skill growth, and greater work quality. You also can, in exchange of 30 minutes of focus, instantly teleport any location that's visible to you via Tranquil Transference.

>Items: 0 Choice Points
>Items acquired during the Jump
Gained through Effort - A Large Collection of Cut Gems: A large and varied number of cut gems.
Gained through Effort - A Large Collection of Uncut Gems: A large and varied number of uncut gems.

---Ending: Onto the next jump
>>
File: just do it.gif (1 MB, 540x300) Image search: [Google]
just do it.gif
1 MB, 540x300
>>47555443
>Dat spoiler
>>
File: 1464709693762.png (364 KB, 800x533) Image search: [Google]
1464709693762.png
364 KB, 800x533
>>47554278
>>
File: FDR.jpg (405 KB, 1061x1500) Image search: [Google]
FDR.jpg
405 KB, 1061x1500
>>47554278
>>
>>47555660
>gained through effort
Sorry, you'll have to explain this a little bit more. Are these things from the game itself that you're devoting yourself to picking up?
>>
>>47555747
Yes. What else would they be?
>>
File: Vivec.png (224 KB, 680x381) Image search: [Google]
Vivec.png
224 KB, 680x381
>>47554278
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 800x1593) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 800x1593
>>47554278
>>
File: antispiralinterrupt.png (2 MB, 1276x720) Image search: [Google]
antispiralinterrupt.png
2 MB, 1276x720
>>47555150
>wanting to enlighten humanity with the certain knowledge they'll fuck it up because all your choices come and go at the behest of an uncaring, callous master

But-other than the obvious, we're actually not sure about this. The Herald background from SMT says we've apparently served for "time immemorial" but it's not clear exactly how long that is.

>>47555528
I think that's correct, yes.
>>
File: syndrome.jpg (153 KB, 677x371) Image search: [Google]
syndrome.jpg
153 KB, 677x371
>>47555678
If you insist, Anon... I admit I already started thinking of backgrounds and powers to include...
>>
>>47555894
Long as I can get my super suit - I need my super suit!
>>
File: Edna_Mode.jpg (20 KB, 619x357) Image search: [Google]
Edna_Mode.jpg
20 KB, 619x357
>>47555934
But of course. Super suits are important, and remember: NO CAPES! Wonder if I should have an entire seperate designer background...
>>
>>47555975
Could be some of the drop-in perks, unless you have other ideas for it.
>>
>>47555975
I don't know about an entire background, because it'd be hard to balance with the others. I mean, I can see it working, especially if you add in some psychology perks ("you are Elastigirl!"), but it's going to be a struggle.
>>
>>47555988
Yeah, think I'll put the fashion/suit stuff and the government agent stuff in Drop-In for now. Might split it off in its own thing if I get enough ideas for it.

>>47556005
Probably going to have backgrounds and powers separate... But I'll see. At the barest outlines right now, really need to rewatch the movie.
>>
>>47555975
Can you add in a Cape related drawback? Like you are forced to wear a cape whenever your superhero-ing but instead of being flowy and majestic it just gets caught under your feat and on dangerous equipment.
>>
>>47556023
Going to do a "When Everyone is Special..." drawback that gives out your perks to people?
>>
>>47556075
>>47556081
Those are both great. Will do.
>>
>>47554388
clown drawback *shudders*

>>47555179
What >>47555228 said. But it's possible for perks that don't directly contradict the drawback to assist you.
So the drawback "undead come after you" can't be stopped by just controlling them, or being impossible to find. But if you have perks that make you good at fighting undead, or give you magic that just happens to be good for blasting undead with, then those would still help (at least a bit).
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 1988x3056) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 1988x3056
>>47555975
I wonder how she would feel about Batman's cape.
>>
>>47555975
>not investing in breakaway capes
>>
File: fd6.jpg (91 KB, 783x960) Image search: [Google]
fd6.jpg
91 KB, 783x960
Jumpers! How many of you have taken companions from Touhou?
Who are they?
>>
>>47556388

Is it odd that I kind of want to see if it's possible to convince Syndrome to develop robotic capes with a basic AI designed to adjust to avoid issues capes might cause while attacking people trying to use it to cause trouble for the person whose suit it's attached to?

Mostly because the idea of getting Syndrome to add 'one up the super fashion industry' seems amusing to me.
>>
>>47556355
Presumably, she would call it tacky, and demand she redesign the entire thing.

>>47556436
When every dresses as a super, no one dresses as a super?
>>
>>47556407
I considered Cirno, but then decided she was too dumb. Not even INT boost perks could stop her brain from melting on the chain.
Was that cold of me?
>>
>>47553936
You're missing the "I've got to be the one?", "Wisp Brigade" and "Unleash the Greeed" drawbacks mentioned in the gear section.
>>
>>47556407
Suika Ibuki. 40% of gold that I made using alchemy is spend on alcohol for her. In worm she was on Bad side there where not even one shop with alcohol that she didn't rob of alcohol.
>>
File: Remilia.Scarlet.full.1267944.jpg (1 MB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
Remilia.Scarlet.full.1267944.jpg
1 MB, 1280x1024
>>47556407
WHY ARE SO MANY OF MY COMPANIONS VAMPIRE LOLIS!?
I never asked for this.
>>
File: cirno unamused.jpg (195 KB, 429x600) Image search: [Google]
cirno unamused.jpg
195 KB, 429x600
>>47556457
>Was that cold of me?
>>
File: Daiundousai_Keine2.png (132 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Daiundousai_Keine2.png
132 KB, 640x480
>>47556407
We rely on her too much.
>>
>>47556457
Freeze! Your puns are going to get a cool reception here. I'm asking you icely to stop.
>>
>>47556540
My bench of named companions is twenty deep, and there isn't one not!child on that list.

You chose your fate.
>>
>>47556570
Not too surprising.
Does she do the 'disappointed teacher' act whenever she has to write away your fuck-ups?
>>
File: moe_imouto_org-d-115555138437418.jpg (232 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
moe_imouto_org-d-115555138437418.jpg
232 KB, 1600x1200
>>47556574
Now you're just stoking the fires of contention, and making me hot under the collar. If you don't turn down the flame, you're gonna get burned.
>>
File: c48.png (445 KB, 1156x850) Image search: [Google]
c48.png
445 KB, 1156x850
>>47556607
After a few hundred years she knows when to preemptively deploy the disappointed teacher act
>>
File: please-send-help_fb_3987259.jpg (90 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
please-send-help_fb_3987259.jpg
90 KB, 300x300
>>47556582
Remilia Scarlet, Girlycard, Evangeline A.K. McDowell, and Arcueid Brunestud who is not really a loli but the point stands.
>>
>>47556023
>fashion/suit stuff and the government agent stuff in Drop-In for now.
Eh, if I get Edna's tech and the Agent's amnesia beam I fine.
>>
>>47556714
All of those will be in there, no worries.
>>
>>47556023
I can only hope there will be a Drawback:
WHERE'S MY SUPER SUIT?! - You constantly misplace vital pieces of gear at critical moments.
>>
>>47556689
>Arcueid Brunestud
>Girlycard
Not lolis.
>>
File: girlycard_by_sapon244-d6imyyu.jpg (222 KB, 925x864) Image search: [Google]
girlycard_by_sapon244-d6imyyu.jpg
222 KB, 925x864
>>47556861
My point stands.
Send help.
>>
>>47556992
You have no one else to blame but yourself
>>
File: Kung Fury JumpChain.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
Kung Fury JumpChain.pdf
1 B, 486x500
Hey jc, CleanupAnon here.

Kung Fury jump is finished, or atleast I hope so. Version 1.0 now.
>>
>>47557196
>You have no one else to blame but yourself
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=izBUPZ3yjpU
I know... I regret my life decisions, We are the dead, a wasted youth is worse by far than a wise and productive old age
>>
>>47557268
Flamio, my good hotman.
>>
>>47557268
>Is This Ze Police
I never knew that I needed this perk so badly.
>>
>>47557268
This is a great start. The perks and items really represent the source material, and it made me smile to read all this.

However, there are a bunch of spelling errors in this. I'm on my phone so I can't dig into the doc the way it needs to be done, but yeah it needs some spelling and grammar editing.

Other than that, this is great. Thanks for putting this together, anon. You done good.
>>
>>47557344
Coolio.

>>47557391
I aim to please.

>>47557423
Damn. Thought I got everything. Welp, time to correct my spelling. Again. God, I suck at actually writing correctly.

Thanks through.
>>
>>47557391
Same here. It makes me wonder if I can figure out a way use it to punch people in the face over the Internet. Don't say Real Eater
>>
>>47557508

Would getting a giant phone, a giant gun, and a cloning ability followed by having one you enter the giant gun as a bullet and having another you pull the trigger thus firing bullet you at them over the internet fist first work?
>>
File: ASsweat.png (328 KB, 959x672) Image search: [Google]
ASsweat.png
328 KB, 959x672
>>47557268
Uh...

Drawbacks: Kung Face, Yeah. That's My Bicep, Valley of the Laser-Raptors, True Survivor (1600)

Hackerman

Asgard, Viking Age

Hardcore Hacking Mode (Free)
Technobabble (Free)
Hacking Into... (1500)
Trace That Call (1300)
Hack Wounds (1000)
Keyboard and Powerglove (950)
Room full of computers (800)
You're The Best Damn Partner I've Ever Had (0)
Clothes (Free)
Gun: Barrel Replica (Free)

It's kind of telling that the most familiar thing to us in our entire stay here is the ancient drinking hall of the Norse gods, and the second most familiar thing is the army of bandits mounted of raptors trying to kill us.

Because this place is...weird.

Really, really weird.

Fuck, did Hackerman just...hack through time and space? That's not how time, space or hacking is supposed to work! T̴H͏̨A̵Ţ̷̛'̡S̸͟ N͞ÒT̛́ ͞͠HO̡͟͢Ẃ͟ ͢͠A̴̕͟N̢Y҉͜T͝҉͢H̡̛I͠N̶̛Ģ̨ Į̨͝S ͟͢S̶̡Ų͢͜P̴̷P͡O̵̧͠S̨É҉D҉ ̴͝͡T̶҉O͝ ͢W̸͏̸O҉R͟K̷.̡̀͢

Okay, okay technically there /are/ circumstances when you /can/ hack time and space but those involve much, MUCH higher tech tier equipment than a basement full of shitty '80s computers. This doesn't make sense, and we're damn well going to science it until it does.

At least Odin's having a nice nostalgia tri-whelp, Odin just got Thor to hammer a hole through time and space, and they've run off to hunt dinosaurs or something. This is the worst part, knowing this world actually RUNS on bad physics.

Grrr. Restrain rage, focus on science. We might as well finish setting up, marketing and patenting that rune & menhir computer system we always meant to finish but didn't have time to. At least THAT follows COHERENT, RATIONAL, DETERMINISTIC systems of operation instead of just happening because...'80s.

Because there has to be SOMETHING in this world that makes some modicum of sense to us, even if that something is technovikings.
>>
File: Spiral Power.jpg (67 KB, 780x702) Image search: [Google]
Spiral Power.jpg
67 KB, 780x702
>>47557642
I think it's obvious that I need to give Kung Fury access to Spiral Power. You know, for science.
>>
>>47557268
Glorious. Simply glorious to the max.

>>Thooooorrr!
Oh god. I just imagined someone using this ability in WoD.
>>
>>47557642
>Ass weat
You may want to invest in better file names.
>>
File: Antieh.png (139 KB, 399x330) Image search: [Google]
Antieh.png
139 KB, 399x330
>>47557894
Actually, you're the first person to bring that up...ever. Not a bad idea, though

>>47557753
A slightly worse idea than giving fire ants access to jam.

Only slightly, mind you.

>>47557875
The Exarchs would freak out, and start blaming each other for coming up with some unforeseen ploy

The Aeons would be offended, irritated or mildly entertained depending on who's being shouted at

And who even knows what the God-Machine or Principle would do. They'd probably send assloads of angels/qashmallim to investigate though.
>>
>>47558000
Then it's quite obvious what I must do with such an ability.
Write and then sing an epic rock ballad containing all their names.
>>
>>47557268
I assume it's the usual +600 limit for drawbacks, but it's probably a good idea to specify in the jump.
>>
>>47558042
Obviously.

>>47558063
Huh. I probably should, yeah. Meant to put that in there, forgot at some point... Through I don't actually care much if people take more.
>>
...So, in RWBY...

The Dust for dummies book is what we buy to get dust post-jump rigth?
>>
>>47558159
It says you can make substitutes, but for the real deal you'd probably need the Catalytic Converter.
>>
>>47558159
Pretty much. Through the Dust Kit and the Catalytic Converter work too, depending on how much you need.
>>
>>47558205
Hope so, my build is already strained as is. Had to drop buying Aura...
>>
>>47558205
Or just take the dust blood perk and use leeches or something to refine it back into dust.
>>
>>47558214
You mean the book to give others Aura?
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 105

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.