[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Official MTG Snowstorm Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 54
File: FLakes.jpg (5 MB, 1802x4578) Image search: [Google]
FLakes.jpg
5 MB, 1802x4578
Welcome to the flake thread!

Previously:
There was some arguing. Story development happened. Shitposting. Troll flakes. You get the idea.

Previous thread:>>47465548

I'm going to respectfully ask that we avoid calling anyone who criticizes our flakes Chillbrass. I'm also going to respectfully ask that we avoid criticizing lore-breaking flakes for more than 10 posts. I'm all for creativity, but generally these posts just tend to repeat the same arguments again and again and shit up the thread. Some shitposting is to be expected. But too much makes the thread not worth it. So let's all work together to make the flake thread better.

Writefagging last time:

Hondick >>47481389
Anna >>47482441
Serena >>47478648

REMINDER:

If you want ANYTHING to go in the repo, just summon me. Otherwise I will only put writefagging and sheets in the repo.

Also, I added the blank template to the ALL FLAKESHEETS folder.

To summon me simply say
>OP OP, I SUMMON THEE. PLACE THIS FILE IN THE REPOSITORY.
And I will come.
>Current Repository

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0Bwl7IuoVRkFxUDZRVGVfQ1BDbm8
>>
>>47488934
I agree with this. :3
>>
>>47488932
Who is both of us?
>>
>>47488956
Shut up.
>>
>>47488961
Shoulda...
Paida...
Attentiona!
>>
>>47488961
>>47488974
I believe it was Des and Gaia planning everything out for Gaia's new writefagging.
>>
>>47488987
Spoilers! Shush.
>>
>>47488987
See
>>47469187
>Absolutely nothing that happened in there was flake canon.
>>
>>47488987
Ah. Interest lost then, I guess.
>>
>>47489047
but it wasn't reeeeeaaaaalll

It was only troll
>>
>>47489044
This was after that. We were actually spitballing the concept of how her children died and what happened directly after that.
>>
>>47489078
Where?
>>
>>47489074
One step away from calling someone the C man already, I see.
>>
Anyone else likes the image of exhausted people getting into fisticuffs? Something about that is so appealing to me.
>>
File: 1461129542570.jpg (907 KB, 1564x1462) Image search: [Google]
1461129542570.jpg
907 KB, 1564x1462
Behold, an update to Chillbrass.

Although I don't have the maker's permission.
>>
>>47489154
You need to shoddily erase one of his ears to make it fit with the lore.
>>
>>47489145
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eab5d38UOxE#t=11m33s

Fast forward to eleven and a half minutes. Sort of gives you what you want.
>>
>>47489154
There is an update?
>>
Hey, I'm going to post what I have with the Nishal/Iosha/Belloski story. It's not done, and it's not a lot. But it's what I've got. Let me know what you think.
______

In the days following, while Iosha labored on the ship, Nishal often found he had too much time on his hands. Sure, he ran errands for his friend when he could, but the stubborn artificer much preferred to work on her “baby” alone. Nishal was not offended. He knew she was proud of her work, and a fine work it was. She was right to be a tad protective of the inter-planar marvel. So instead, the leonin spent his time becoming acquainted with the winding streets of Ravnica. What a fascinating plane this was! Literally every street corner held a new oddity, every alley was a door to a new world. Each market held its own scents, sights, sounds, and cultures. The ten guilds all had their own unique take on existence, and while a fight between two or more guilds was not terribly uncommon, most conflicts ended quickly enough and (with Nishal’s occasional intervention) with no serious casualties to account for. It was marvelous, in its own way. The city itself seemed alive. And when Nishal was not wandering the streets, taking in the sights, he could always count on Del’s.

Del’s was an equally peculiar place. Full of small jokes, boisterous guests, and the finest cooking this side of Ravnica, it felt oddly secure and insulated to Nishal. If ever he wanted to escape the barely controlled insanity of the streets, he would take some time away from it all and just sit down to a fine bowl of soup make by his new planeswalker friend. This was one such evening.

>cont'd
>>
>>47489244
The setting was calm. Del the weird was wiping down the counter, putting just the slightest touch of magic in his strokes. And Nishal was lounging tranquilly in a booth, legs outstretched and arms tucked comfortably behind his head. For the moment, no one else was in the small shop. Nishal had nearly drifted off to sleep, when a bell chime nudged him awake. It was only the doorbell. Someone had come into the shop at this late evening hour.

“Evenin’, stranger! Welcome to Del’s,” the weird bellowed cheerfully. Nishal could hear Del lumber out from behind the counter to greet the new guest.

The leonin yawned and stretched, his gaping lion’s maw showing off his deadly fangs. He scratched behind an ear and peered out at the stranger with a weary eye. The figure was heavily cloaked, so Nishal could not quite make out its features. But the long reptilian tail poking out from behind its robes was a dead giveaway that he could rule out any humanoid race. The stranger nodded to Del, the big weird eagerly welcoming him.

“Normally I don’t take new customers at such a late hour, but I’ve got a good feeling about you, friend!” Del reached out with a "hand" to grasp the stranger's, and shook it warmly.

>cont'd
>>
>>47489261
‘There he goes again’, Nishal thought, ‘buttering up the guests. Making them feel at home.’ He smiled and chuckled to himself. Del was a most excellent salesman. The weird released the stranger’s half-gloved hand.

“So my friend, what can I do for you?”

The figure cocked its head, regarding Del for a moment. Then he spoke, and with a voice like layered velvet.

“Oh, nothing much I’m afraid, ‘friend’,” he purred. “Actually, I’ve come to your fine…establishment seeking that one yonder.” The cloaked man raised a hand (or was that a claw?), and motioned to Nishal.

“Though,” here he paused a moment, cocking his head another way. Nishal couldn’t help but think of a bird regarding its prey. “Perhaps when our business is concluded, I will…peruse your wares. Perhaps even bargain you some for my own?”

Del seemed a tad taken aback. But, ever the salesman and host, he quickly regained his composure.
“Very well, stranger. But be mindful you are a guest in my shop. Don’t ya be makin’ a mess or anything. I’ve almost got this place ordered again after a long day’s work! And besides, my colleague can certainly handle himself iff’n you feel like causing trouble.” Del turned to Nishal, and the cat nodded back to him, signaling that he did not mind speaking to this new mysterious guest. Even if the odd reptile did send the slightest of chills down his spine.

And so Del returned to his work, cleaning the counters and organizing stock. The reptilian came to greet Nishal. And the leonin stood, meeting him a few steps out from the booth. If this stranger was in fact intent on causing trouble, Nishal would rather be on his feet than on his haunches. The cat outstretched a paw, and shook hands with the man.

“I suppose it is good to meet you,” Nishal started. “and I’m sure, since you sought me out, that you are already acquainted with my name. But what may I call you…sir?”

>cont'd
>>
>>47489271
Nishal was not sure how, but somehow he knew the hooded figure was smiling when he spoke. He gently covered Nishal’s paw with his other scaled hand, grasping it firmly between the two, and replied with quiet intent.

“My name I prefer to use at little as possible, if you don’t mind. For you see, I have many competitors, many rivals whom I would rather not know my day-to-day activities. You understand, yes? There’s a good lad.” Here the sly fellow patted the cat’s paw almost reassuringly. “But for the moment, you may call me Mr. Merchant. A simple enough title to remember. And I’m sure you’ll do well to remember it.” Was that a threat? Nishal genuinely was not sure. He began to protest, but-

“Shall we sit?” The creature gestured to the booth, interrupting Nishal before he began. The leonine did not move, but simply looked at the merchant. He peered under the hood, trying to see this myserious benefactor’s face. But, whether due to poor lighting or a slight enchantment, Nishal could make out nothing but shadow.

“Please. The booth. I’m an old man, and I’m so very tired,” Mr. Merchant hummed. Nishal sighed and sat. The lizard took his perch across from him. There was an uneasy silence before Nishal began negotiations.

“Enough exposition. Why have you sought me out? A merchant is one who buys and trades wares. Is there something I have that you want?” Nishal was a tad defensive. But who could blame him? Mr. Merchant was being far from forthright and quite frankly the leonine was starting to get annoyed.

>fin

Welp. That's what I have so far. Thought?
>>
I'm thinking of making a flake plane and a new flake race... Anyone want to help build this for some good concepts and flavor?

I like the idea of blue skinned Devils and Demons.
>>
>>47489320
Djin from tarkir. Use them.
>>
>>47489320
Sounds like you should take some influence from rakshasa. Maybe read a little bit of K6BD for inspiration.
>>
>>47489357
Can Djinn have sparks though? I thought they were magics being's that weren't actually born.
>>
>>47489406
Tarkir djinn and efreets appear to be born.
>>
This is basically the MTG lore thread right? Only slightly more faggy?

I have a question about the multiverse: how knowledgeable are the people of Dominaria on the existence of planeswalkers? I imagine if you asked any experienced mage there about planeswalkers they'd reply "fuck those guys".
>>
>>47489568
There should be actual MTG lore thread too.
>>
>>47489568
Faggier by a multitude of ten. If anything, we need more basic discussion of the lore in this thread to ask these questions.

There's no evidence anywhere but if there is any plane where planeswalkers are (relatively) common knowledge, Dominaria would be it. Your average civilian is likely to be ignorant but even the wise man of a town in Dominaria is likely to be aware and on watch for mysterious strangers carrying the motifs of foreign cultures and wielding strange magic.
>>
>>47489568
These threads ignore the lore to a startling degree, unfortunately.
That said, Dominaria would likely be one of two planes most likely to find someone who knows of planeswalkers (and other planes of existence). The common man would likely not know, nor the common mage either, but the learned would likely know of those who caused the many disasters that wracked the plane, of the Invasion centuries ago, etc. Of course, this is assuming that we're speaking post-mending, when people can actually live and not spend every day just trying to survive.
The other plane would be Kamigawa, specifically the moonfolk of Kamigawa, what with Tamiyo telling them all about everything.
>>
>>47489289
Not bad. I'm digging how you do Belloski. He seems suitably conniving and arrogant.
>>
>>47491217
Thanks m8. I'll finish it one day, I swear.
>>
>>47489598
There is one every Wednesday
>>
>>47489204
I was thinking more the very last fight in s-CRY-ed after both of their powers break.
>>
>>47489568
Historians would probably be the best to ask about pw on Dominaria
>>
>>47491217
I like this
>>
>>47489289
Bumping so I can read it when I get back home
>>
File: 4oiii3c.jpg (579 KB, 960x1200) Image search: [Google]
4oiii3c.jpg
579 KB, 960x1200
>>47489244
>>47489261
>>47489271
>>47489289
That was very enjoyable. I've been horribly unproductive today, sorry about that but I guess it's just a slow day all around.
>>
>>47495800
Her smile couldn't be protected
>>
File: Avacyn Smol.jpg (120 KB, 576x510) Image search: [Google]
Avacyn Smol.jpg
120 KB, 576x510
>>47495963
Anon, I commissioned that to cheer me up after SOI, nothing you can say will make me sad right now.
>>
>>47496346

If they animated Avacyn's death they'd do the Elfen Lied thing where Sorin has a short, silent imagine sequence of a life where he never became a vampire and he and Avacyn lived a normal, happy life as humans as he watches her turn to ash.
>>
File: 1463707906984.gif (42 KB, 350x350) Image search: [Google]
1463707906984.gif
42 KB, 350x350
>>47496581
It's not very effective.
>>
>>47496581
>>47496674
It was effective for me.

Fuck. Avacyn will never not hurt. I don't even waifu her. How did I get this attached to a character printed on cardboard?
>>
>>47496346
What if I just remind you that if Innistrad survives, no one will remember Avacyn as the protector a few years from now, but as the evil angel.
>>
File: Teen Avacyn.jpg (90 KB, 500x637) Image search: [Google]
Teen Avacyn.jpg
90 KB, 500x637
>>47497561
I feel you, references to things I haven't watched don't really bother me but I'm still far from over this, her death was super fucking sad, regardless of whether you waifu'd her or not it's really sad to see such a pure and noble character go out like that.

>>47497606
Okay, you got me, that's one of the thoughts that will destroy my mood, if WotC genuinely does something like that I will be so mad I'll probably just stop playing. Thanks anon.
>>
>>47497646
>Avacyn gets restored again
>being evil makes for horrible PR
>But she still protects Innistrad
>"She's the hero Innistrad deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So they'll hunt her. Because she can take it. Because she's not our hero. She's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark angel." - Thalia, Guardian of Thraben
>>
>>47497606

That's something I don't think Sorin will allow, even if he is probably going to be dead inside after Eldritch Moon's events.

It is going to be hard for the angels, though, after Nahiri forced them to betray the once-absolute trust humanity had for them. I'm curious if Gisela and Bruna would be able to speak on Avacyn's behalf when they regain their senses or if they have to die, too. Gisela was Avacyn's only real friend, from what I remember.

I do hope Innistrad and the angels somehow survive all this shit, though, and that we're not sacing the plane to make up for Zendikar's incredibly unlikely salvation.
>>
File: avacyn_by_0corcoran-d5cz0cp.jpg (132 KB, 900x528) Image search: [Google]
avacyn_by_0corcoran-d5cz0cp.jpg
132 KB, 900x528
>>47498422
If this came to be it would be hilariously dumb, I think WotC sorely underestimates the depth of religious belief that has been ingrained for millennia. People in the real world are willing to kill themselves for a god that has no presence, I don't believe that people would give up on an material god that not only gave them strength but would answer their prayers in person over even this event.

>>47498469
All the lore from the original block states that the angels were amazingly ineffectual without Avacyn, it was even said that they cannot remain long in areas without Avacyn's wards else they lose their resolve and much of their strength which is why there's never many in Stensia. If Avacyn is to stay dead they either need a massive amount of retconning or pull some serious bullshit to explain how Innistrad can function at all. If indeed Innistrad survives.

Anyway, I'm going to bed, it's 6am.
>>
>>47498593
The dark knight one is silly
but if Avacyn isn't restored in someway, people will forget the good she did within a generation because horrific amounts of murder leave more of an impression.
>>
>>47499049

I feel like Innistrad's population is going to be fairly desensitized to that shit by now. Literally everything on the plane does horrific amounts of murder, including humans against other humans.
>>
>>47499049
I'm going to make one more post from bed because this annoys me. That level of religious indoctrination doesn't just go away in one generation, the entirety of Innistrad's structure is built around her and the church and there are immortal beings to remind people of who she really was. Unless for some reason all the angels also forsake her there's no way Innistrad will remember her for those actions, her actions as The Purifier didn't even stretch across even most of Innistrad. She'll be remembered as their Angel of Hope or I'll be so fed up with the constant grimdark bullshit I'll just write the whole block off as not worth thinking about.

I don't seem to have an Avacyn on my phone so have second best angel instead.
>>
>>47499097
Wait, if their goddess turned on them
will they trade their tricorn hats in for Fedoras the next set?
>>
>>47499370
Hey, your phone must have messed up because that's not Sigarda
Also, they'll probably never really trust angels again after this incident.
>>
>>47498422
Omg. I want this. It's perfect.
>>
>>47498469
>have to die, too. Gisela was Avacyn's only real friend, from what I remember.
For real? Where was that stated? Were they buddies? I thought from what Sigarda said, Avacyn was as far-removed from the angels as the angels were from humans.
>>
>>47499521

http://magic.wizards.com/en/articles/archive/feature/planeswalkers-guide-avacyn-restored-part-1-2012-04-11

>Gisela, the leader of Flight Goldnight, was devastated in the aftermath of Avacyn's disappearance. Gisela was one of the few witnesses to the battle between Avacyn and Griselbrand. She had been the archangel's confidant, closest ally, and strongest sword. And when she watched Griselbrand strike Avacyn with a killing blow and trap her in the Helvault, Gisela experienced emotions she'd never felt before: fear, helplessness, and despair.

This does imply some interesting things, namely that Avacyn wasn't just robotic if she confided in Gisela, and also that the thought of losing Avacyn hurt Gisela in a way that the death of her sister centuries before did not.

So I think it's safe to say Gisela and Avacyn's bond was special, while Sigarda admired Avacyn but kept her distance.
>>
File: Jorge.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
Jorge.pdf
1 B, 486x500
>>47499430
And not just for the mental image of Avacyn in leathers riding a motorcycle I trust.
>>
>>47499728
Fuck you stop it. My dick can only get so hard.
>>
>>47499603
>the killing blow
But isn't Avacyn indestructible?
>>
>>47499882
All indestructible means is that you don't die when you get struck by a killing blow.
Which is why trample gets through indestructible creatures.
Also Gisela and Avacyn lesbian time?
>>
>>47499961
Well, they aren't related like the other angels, since Avacyn is born of a different light, soooo....It's not incest.

But in all seriousness, I would never defile them like that.
>>
How would I go about making a griffon flake?
>>
>>47500002
figure out why the fuck it's sentient first, because griffons are /not/, and thus cannot traditionally be walkers.
Maybe have it originally be a nayan leonin that achieved pseudo-angelhood from bant magic to become something of a sentient griffon?
>>
>>47500002
Please pick something that naturally has more intelligence.
>>
>>47500002
Griffon comes from a plane where Griffons are sapient and gets really pissed off that everyone assumes they are a mindless beast.
>>47499983
But that's the best part, you wouldn't be defiling them
they'd do that to each other
>>
>>47500114
But I'd be enjoying it with my mind. And that is wrong. Let the dead rest, I say.
>>
>>47500135
A great man once said that no one is truly dead as long as someone is jerking it to a fantasy of them having lesbian sex. Or something like that.
By not touching yourself, you're killing Avacyn again
why do you hate her so much?
>>
File: Modern Avacyn.jpg (70 KB, 736x736) Image search: [Google]
Modern Avacyn.jpg
70 KB, 736x736
>Sorin didn't kill Avacyn
>He just sent her essence to somewhere she could be happy
>>
>>47500376
> like Vronak's spellbook
>>
>>47489078
Yo. Not sure if you're interested or not, but I thought of a way to incorporate >>47471314 into her story without seeming trashy, erp, or out of character. And it's a way to not only finish her story, but return it to her "motherhood theme" roots and bring it to a full circle ending. I can then finally put that flake to rest while still having a rounded story.
>>
File: Whose Bait.png (159 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
Whose Bait.png
159 KB, 625x626
>>47500603
Sssshh....
>>
>>47500698
But that doesn't make it as fun as Gaia just wanting to get out there and not caring about her past life at all.
>>
>>47500603
>Vronak sometimes summons Avacyn outside of battle just to hug her and tell her it's going to be alright.
>This is mostly for him though and it just confuses the mana construct.
>>
>>47500831
But her not caring at all is not in character for her. At the time she forged her plane (and throughout its existence) she was pretty much caring incarnate.
>>
>>47500932
And through that she just used up all of her fucks.
kidding aside, I will respect whatever characterization gaia-anon wants to give her.
>>
>>47500831
Also, fun was never a part of her narrative. It was all about sacrifice, balance, responsibility, motherhood, and tragedy.
>>
>>47500942
You're right that this is the event that finally breaks her (feeling every soul she ever birthed die one by one all the while the plane and her soul are literally wrent assunder), but it does not break her in such a way that she becomes a carefree slut.
>>
>>47500987
Then don't make her a carefree slut, she wants to use the new experiences and parties as a way to forget.
But maybe not every bit of characterization needs to be followed with "woe is me"
Have Gaia slip into Nihilism after feeling that, but the "Hey, this world is completely arbitrary time for adventure." instead of depression.
>>
File: avacyn_by_snowyglaze-d9ywdwe.gif (186 KB, 930x913) Image search: [Google]
avacyn_by_snowyglaze-d9ywdwe.gif
186 KB, 930x913
>>47500919
I know that's what I would do if I could summon an Avacyn, just hug the construct and maybe sob into her wings and ask her why it had to be this way.
>>
>>47501117
It's not necessarily "woe is me", bit I do think some sort of major depression would be appropriate. Tragedy has always been one of those key things to the character's story. For example, even her ascension had her die in battle and then be denied access to the halls of the dead.
>>
>>47500698
Des-chan here. I'm always up for aiding some writefagging. And would be happy to continue building upon it. So, whatcha have in mind?
>>
>>47502525
Just wait until my writefagging epic is finish. <3
>>
>>47504365
Calling what you're writing an 'epic' sets up high expectations that you may not live up to.
>>
>>47504805
Agreed. Maybe just call it a long-winded writefagging. There's a reason why we call these write"fagging". Same reason why all flakes are equally shit.
>>
>>47504365
If it's the one with prophecy bunny, my expectations are low.
>>
>>47505779
That's nice.
>>
File: weeping.jpg (6 KB, 236x334) Image search: [Google]
weeping.jpg
6 KB, 236x334
>>47504326
I wasn't actually planning a writefagging, but this is basically the outline I had in mind:
_________

As I said before, the loss of Gaia’s plane utterly broke her. Throughout her long life, she had seen much and been through strife before. But losing her greatest creation, feeling every last soul she had ever birthed die one by one, feeling the pocket of space-time that her very essence had been woven into collapse, and then at last watching her long lost husband (who was responsible for the tragedy) fade away into nothing destroyed her will to live. (Not to mention she had finally been affected by the Mending)

She wanders the planes aimlessly for a short while, adrift and devastated. She eventually finds herself in the kind of place where people who have nothing else left and nothing to live for wind up. I’m not entirely sure what this place is or where it is, so you can adlib that yourself (as well as what sort of things happen there). But I was picturing some kind of opium den, where people go to blast their brains with drugs and hedonism until they can’t think anymore. She spends most of her time here in a semi-conscious stupor. As I said in the other post, her behavior is inherently self-destructive, and she really doesn’t want to exist anymore. But due to a habit of living or other reasons (such as Eldar souls are immortal and killing herself will probably not end her pain, it would just end her physical form), won't just up and off herself.

>cont'd
>>
File: Belagir the Bard.png (828 KB, 1562x1186) Image search: [Google]
Belagir the Bard.png
828 KB, 1562x1186
>>47506587
And it is in this pit of despair and depravity that her final son, Belagir, finds her (whether this is by chance or intentional I will leave to your imagination). For those who don’t know, Belagir is native to Gaia’s realm, and was the only person living at the time of its collapse that had the capacity to ascend. So when the plane was destroyed, his spark ignited and he planeswalked away before he was consumed by the dying realm. Pic related is his sheet for reference.

Though he had never met Gaia in a physical form before, he knew the sound of her voice and the look of her face from his dreams back home (for she often spoke to him in that way, or sang to him in his dreams, as any mother singing her child to sleep might do). Belagir has a gentle heart, and he could not bear to see the mother of his realm and his very soul in such a state. So he took her away from there, and back to the small house where he had been staying. The elderly man who owned the house (a man whom Belagir had befriended) recognized the look of concern on the young bard’s face and admitted Gaia to stay with them. When the old man asked, Belagir told him she was his mother. Keep in mind, Gaia is probably barely conscious this whole time, because ridiculous amounts of opiates can do that to a person.

>cont'd
>>
File: GR1.jpg (252 KB, 1000x750) Image search: [Google]
GR1.jpg
252 KB, 1000x750
>>47506596
Belagir sets up a small and clean room in the house for Gaia to rest in. He spends much of his time there, caring for his ailing mother. He plays his harp and sings to her. He hums the same lullabies he used to sing to the trees and the stars back home, and through these songs he sorrowfully remembers his dead plane. But Gaia’s recovery does not go smoothly. On good days, she tosses and turns constantly, muttering words Belagir can’t understand. But between the pains of withdrawal and the music she once knew as the World Core, terrible memories, vivid and strong, come flooding unbidden into her mind. Death is all she can see, all she can hear.

She does not sleep through the nights, and screams things in old dead languages that the other residents of the house cannot understand. And on some nights her screams just turn into desperate sobs, begging anyone or anything for the substances that had numbed her mind before. Anything to not remember the images of death. She is an utterly pathetic sight, and a far cry from the immense being she once was. If you’ve ever seen The Last Samurai, remember that scene where Tom Cruise’s character is withdrawaling from alcohol and keeps having ptsd flashbacks of his previous battles? I imagine something similar to that.

>cont'd

Yeah, I'll continue this in a few minutes. But I have to run some errands to the store real quick.
>>
>>47499961

I do find it interesting that Avacyn and Gisela are particularly close while Avacyn and Sigarda were not, and I like that it ties into the secondary colors well.

Sigarda admires Avacyn, but at the same time she is W/G, and even though she's in the right when they do come into conflict she does keep her distance for the very W/G reason "she's not like us."

Gisela, on the other hand, is W/R, and so while the other angels looked up to Avacyn it was possible only Gisela really tried to empathize with her instead of putting her on a pedestal but recognizing she was not like the rest of them.

It probably won't be touched on in the actual lore, but I just like the notion that Gisela might have been the angel Avacyn confided in, and her closest ally in the angelic hosts, simply because she was the only one of the sisters that thought Avacyn needed a friend.
>>
>>47506635
That makes some sense, actually. It makes me wonder how Bruna saw Avacyn, then.
>>
>>47507184
Something great that she aspired to become and to understand, more likely than not. If Gisela was a friend and Sigarda was a colleague, Bruna was likely a student.
>>
>>47507296
So then, did the last sister see her as a rival?

Do you think that sister joined with the demon lord because she was threatened by Avacyn and wanted to remove her? After all, before Avacyn came along the BW angel reigned. She was the greatest of their number and their leader.
>>
>>47507330
Maybe she was Tsundere for Avacyn
>>
>>47507330
It would fit her part of the color pie.

Black's unlikely to see anyone more powerful than it as anything other than one of two things:
>A source of power for itself.
>A threat.
>>
File: image.png (2 MB, 1560x1192) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2 MB, 1560x1192
Alright. I have created a new plane, race, and flake to go along with it.

Tell me what you all think.
>>
File: image.png (4 MB, 2114x1600) Image search: [Google]
image.png
4 MB, 2114x1600
>>47507646
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 726x1101) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 726x1101
>>47507666
>>
Someone needs to make a Vanilla Ice Planesbwapper
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ReyfMyPEWs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9pnkx_5QrlI
>>
>>47507646
>>47507666
Too many accented letters. It's just a stylistic issue for me but it really strikes me as a little too try-hard and usually results in uncertainty regarding pronunciation. It helps that you actually lay out the pronunciation but I'd still find it more pleasant if you went for something easier.
From an originality stand-point, I'd appreciate if there were a few more physical features of appearance to differentiate them from elves aside from the tails and the different coloration.
In what matter do they 'intake molecules?' I couldn't find where this was actually described. I'd like to know this before I go into semantics about their state of flux.
So this species is aware of the existence of planes and the Multiverse? Why is this? Most planeswalkers go out of their way to keep the Multiverse a secret.

The plane itself is reasonable, my main issues lie with the species that you have created. You also haven't mentioned any history or culture they possess beyond their worship of mana and 'planar identities.' My issue with your species extends to your planeswalker, as they seem to be a caricature of the species with nothing to make them particularly unique or apart from the rest of their people.
>>
>>47507666
>requires a pronunciation guide
>the elves are so special
>no hook for a plot in the plane sheet
You tried
>>
What are the colors of Doomguy?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pNkQMtZAMAw
>>
>>47507883
o_o

You really need to learn when to keep your mouth shut, Chillbrass.
>>
>>47507896
>>47507883
Samefagging this hard, Chillbrass?
>>
>>47507903
Red. Utterly red.
>>
>>47507909
Remember we agreed not to say the C-word Des-anon. If you don't want people to give feedback, stop posting. If you don't want people to say mean things, get off 4chan.
>>
>>47507903
Monored.

He's angry and he likes to fight. He doesn't genuinely care about gaining anything for himself, obtaining knowledge or perfection, maintaining the balance or even protecting his people. He fights because he fights because fuck you, he'll piss blood in your mouth if you don't shut up.
>>
>>47507956
You deserve to be called out on it though, Chillbrass. Stop hiding behind something no one else agreed to. You have no right to whine about what someone else makes when you make nothing and you just complain about the same things over and over. -_-
>>
>>47507939
>>47507965
I actually made a flake after him named The Cathar
>>
>>47508004
This is Des, right?
>>
>>47508039
You haven't earned the right to ask that question, Chillbrass. :3
>>
>>47508063
Right, I respectfully request that you take my flake, Jorge, out of your flake story.
I will not consider anything you write about him to be canon.
>>
>>47507883
They "eat" any matter through their mouths just like most living beings, however they don't have a digestive system. In the back of their throat they have an intricate system that breaks down matter to it's base molecules and distributes them throughout their body as needed on a priority structure.

In turn, they don't actually bleed when wounded. They discrete a clear steam from the wounds as their body's temperature increases around injured areas while it's trying to heal itself. And another fun fact, they cannot produce sweat or produce tears.

And being a culture that worships mana, leylines, planes, and Æther, when any of their kind have ascended to a planeswalker, they have eventually returned to their home plane to enlighten their people about everything they have experienced and learned. And begin teaching everyone of these things.

And beyond pigment colors and gender, they are all quite the same as they are at a point in their evolution that they will more than likely not evolve any further due to reaching the penical of their race. And they have been able to phase out all defects in their genetics. So, more or less they are all the same.
>>
>>47507909
That's not Des-chan. My faces are longer. I actually this that post IS the C-word. o__o
>>
>>47508092
That's not Des-chan. Honey bunny.
>>
>>47508108
*think that post
>>
>>47508039
>>47508063
Oh for the love of...JUST KISS ALREADY!?
>>
>>47508126
Sorry, I get ruse easily at times.
>>
>>47508169
It's fine. He's purposely using my writing style. <3
>>
>>47508181
Don't worry, Des, I believe you.
>>
File: Gaia blue aspect 2.jpg (85 KB, 564x852) Image search: [Google]
Gaia blue aspect 2.jpg
85 KB, 564x852
>>47506620
>>47508203
Continuing this now.

_______

It should be noted that Gaia does not recognize Belagir (who remains vigilant) this entire time. But after one particularly rough night, a night that the bard had spent his best efforts trying to console her, Gaia quieted. She reached up and gently touched Belagir’s face. “My son…” she said, tears welling in her eyes, before drifting off to sleep.

The next morning when Belagir woke, Gaia was sitting over him, stroking his hair. Though her face was drawn, her eyes red from tears and rimmed with dark circles, she smiled at him lovingly.

“My last son,” she said warmly “joy of my life; savior of my heart; remnant of me; you are the only abiding thing I have ever created. The only enduring good I have wrought. You bring light to everything you touch. I could not be more proud of you.”

>cont'd
>>
File: GR3.jpg (200 KB, 1200x698) Image search: [Google]
GR3.jpg
200 KB, 1200x698
>>47508285
And so Gaia began down her road to recovery. She spent many days with her son and his elderly friend, living quietly for a time. And even though she knew she would never fully recover from the loss of her plane, she found a sort of contentedness there. But as the days drew on, Belagir grieved also, and she saw he tried to stay strong for her. She realized that he could not move on while she was there. She had to let him go. So one day when they were alone she told him:

“My dear son, you cannot always be torn in two. You will have to be one and whole for many years. You have so much to enjoy and to be, and to do. Your part in this story will go on. But my part has come to its end.”

You can imagine the sappy fallout that happens from Belagir, so I won’t go into detail. Suffice it to say he is distraught, but his mom convinces him that he needs to move on. “While it is important to never forget the past, it is equally important to not dwell on it.”

>cont'd
>>
File: GR2.jpg (118 KB, 520x1000) Image search: [Google]
GR2.jpg
118 KB, 520x1000
>>47508307
“While it is important to never forget the past, it is equally important to not dwell on it. You helped me remember this.”

Anyway, so she prepares to say her goodbyes to her son and his friend. But before she goes, she makes one final parting gift for him. While most of her creation powers withered with the Mending, she does retain a spark of her former talents. She creates a single seed. It is a very special seed that could one day bloom into a very special tree. When she presents it to Belagir, he immediately recognizes what it is. It’s the seed to a Dream Tree, a kind of sentient tree that was native to Gaia’s Realm. These trees would start out as any other, but they would grow up hearing the dreams of the living creatures that lived around them. In time, the tree develops a kind of consciousness of its own, and some say it even grows a soul. On Belagir’s home plane, they were thought of as guardians and spirit guides, and entire communities would spring up around them. (pic related is a dream tree)

He gapes in disbelief at her gift and as she gently places it in his hand.

“I trust your judgement,” she says. “You will know who needs it when the time comes.”

And with that kisses him on the forehead goodbye and is gone.

>cont'd
I'm still typing the rest. Give me a minute.
>>
>>47508094
That's relatively interesting, although it can still be described as 'eating food,' as you describe them as using their mouths to consume molecules, which could be considered their food. You could word it more succinctly if you describe it as a lack of a digestive system rather than a lack of eating food. It was vague enough that I wasn't sure precisely what you meant at least.

I'm afraid the most damning part is that this race would be far more interesting if they had an appearance that was as alien as their biology. As it is, they seem like little more than extremely colourful elves with tails and superpowers which is enough to put me off on a thematic level. I understand that you're working with art and it's hard to find art for something stranger looking but subjectively, I don't find the race you've made to be compelling. Especially since there's still zero detail about the other creatures that inhabit the world, the various cultures of the world, the history of the world or the current events. There's so many interesting things you could explore but you just seem to be using it as a platform for this species I don't see the appeal of.

But allow me to guess. You're going to writefag about the rest of the world after you're done with your epic, right?
>>
>>47508352
So, Des, what do you think so far?
>>
>>47508380
No, I don't plan on a writefagging for this plane or the race/character at this moment. Maybe, you never know. But, it's also a platform for others to expand upon. If peeps want to create a character from this plane, or planeswalk to this plane. Feel free to expand upon the platform.

I was just taking a break from writing the same long winded story.
>>
>>47508539
Thanks for the offer but I'm not interested enough in what's been presented to expend effort expanding on it. I'm curious about what someone else would be able to do with but I've already said my criticism of the Not!Elves and that's why I won't touch it.
>>
>>47508352
>>47508396
With nowhere else left, Gaia sought out the plane of her birth, Arda. To her surprise, she found it still existed, even after all these years. Though it had changed greatly, its essence was the same. She reunited with her home plane and willed her spirit from her body (as all Eldar are capable of doing). There, in the spirit realm, she at last returned to the Gates of Mandos. Her spirit stood in the exact same place where her spark had first ignited so very long ago, after being told she could not enter the Halls of Mandos due to her part in the First Kinslaying. But here at last, millennia later, Mandos declared that her penance for those crimes had finally been paid. The Doom of Mandos that hung over her head was lifted. And she was at last admitted into the realms of the resting, reunited with all of her fallen kin from so long ago.

And that is how Gaia’s story ends. It comes full circle and she is at peace. Forever scarred and never forgetting, but at peace nonetheless.

>Fin

Welp. There you have it. I can finally put this flake away. Questions, thoughts, concerns?
>>
>>47508352
I think no one who lives around a Dream Tree should ever watch A Nightmare on Elm Street before going to bed. o__o

But, I absolutely love the arc. And I want to see how different dreams/nightmares could affect the growth of a Dream Tree and how it would be changed, both physically and metaphysically.

And now I want to read what is in store for Gaia next. :3
>>
>>47508578
That's fine. I don't expect everyone to jump on a bandwagon. o__o
>>
>>47508618
Deafsh ish nawt da ehnd, muh fwiend. :3
>>
>>47508673
Not when there is slutting to be done.
>>
>>47508751
Yesh!
>>
>>47508673
Oh? And what did you have in mind?
>>
>>47508772
Ionno. I'm burned out of creative thoughts at the moment with how much writefagging I've been doing. :(
>>
>>47508768
>come back to us
>Sorry broski, but I've got a hoplite to bang!
>ADVENTURE!
>>
File: 1464317201814.png (2 MB, 2000x2500) Image search: [Google]
1464317201814.png
2 MB, 2000x2500
Hey guys, glad to see we're a bit more productive today. I've got a few hours before my GURPS game so if anyone had any ideas I could start writing something and finish it tomorrow. If not I'm happy to just sit around and procrastinate.
>>
>>47507646
>>47507666
>>47507676
>>47508094

>>47508977
If you want, you can use my new plane and race for any writefagging that you might want. You can take any liberties with expanding on the lore of the two as much as you want if you so choose to write about them.
>>
>>47509037
Biggest issue I can see with that is I have no idea how to even make half the accents and symbols used when typing, I'm slow enough of a writer already.
>>
>>47509091
You don't have to use the accents. It's not like they can be confused with any other words.

Think like when people type Pokemon instead of Pokémon. :3
>>
>>47508904
Who is talking in this???
>>
>>47508619
>But, I absolutely love the arc.
Thank you. If you or anyone else wants to include elements of it, I'm all ears. Belagir's story is officially beginning.

>>47508619
>And now I want to read what is in store for Gaia next. :3

...Welp.
>>47508618
>>
>>47509124
Fair enough, I'll do some brainstorming tonight, probably start actually writing shit tomorrow.
>>
>>47509299
Neato. I'm glad to hear that you want to take the project on. I leVe it in your adoring hands. <3
>>
>>47509342
*leave
>>
>>47509342
Immediately the first thing that I can see as a possible cause for conflict is that if people can will creatures into existence then sufficiently devoted cults/organisations could create powerful beings.
>>
>>47509510
Indubitably. And being a two way street, this could easily turn into a war over territory that might have a more potent flow of mana, or over the ideals that somethings are too sacred to create while others abuse the ability, or even that some groups create living beings that cannot properly live and are suffering just by existing, while those people do experiments with these concepts. And others think this is not right to make creatures suffer, while those who are doing the experiments don't believe their creations should be perceived as living creatures and are only tools to be used.
>>
>>47510389
I'm at the gym. That's my excuse. What's everyone else's excuse.
>>
>>47510411
Playing GURPS.
>>
>>47510411
Watching a movie on Netflix called Hush. And procrastinating from writefagging some more. o__o
>>
>>47508618
Well, that was that. So then the slut stuff didn't happen, right?
>>
>>47510504
That's the end of her tale. Doesn't mean there isn't stories to be told about the middle of her life. ;)
>>
>>47510662
There's quite a few millennia to work with.
>>
>>47510799
That's a lot of bangin'. :3
>>
>>47510818
I'm wondering if that's a lot of ransoms bangs or some aformentioned vampire banging.
>>
>>47511237
Ransom bangs?
>>
>>47511237
>>47511358
lol, *random
>>
>>47511358
> I've got your thumbs and you won't be able to writefag the same until you bag me
>>
>>47511481
>The joke's on you I can't writefag, haha
>I've outsmarted you, elf
>>
>>47511730
> the joke was on me

> I started a joke
> which started the whole world crying
> but I didn't see
> that the joke was on me
>>
>>47511853
>>47511806
What song is this?
>>
>>47511853
I Started a Joke

It's by the Bee Gees, but also been covered a bunch. Most recently a cover was featured in the first Suicide Squad trailer.
>>
Could there be a U/G individual who's got an interest in Artifacts and the more advanced forms of golem making?
Or would their Green prevent them from making such creations?
>>
File: Immoran.png (1 MB, 1562x1186) Image search: [Google]
Immoran.png
1 MB, 1562x1186
http://pastebin.com/fjRCmMUN

I caved and decided to work on making the flakes from the above writefagging flakes. Have the first piece of shit, I'll post them as I make them.

Once three are made, I'll do a writefagging. Not with them, just a writefagging in general.
>>
>>47512263
Actually this is going to lead to another question I have: Is there anything to green outside of manipulating plants and animals? I mean even the Simic still just manipulate plants and animals....
>>
>>47512263
There is nothing stopping it. Just don't make them from Ravnica.

The green aspect could be that the artifacts give bonuses to other things.
>>
>>47510411
I'm working
>>
>>47512504
Tradition is secondary green
>>
File: Naya_Vedalken.jpg (126 KB, 620x458) Image search: [Google]
Naya_Vedalken.jpg
126 KB, 620x458
>>47512509
It sucks that I can't make them from Ravnica; it is one of my favorite planes (and I initially started collecting around the first trip to Rav) but in this case the guild system really doesn't work for the character idea I have in mind.

I am actually thinking of making them from Alara, a Vedalken Aethermage exploring for the sphinxes, liking the wilds of Naya too much and would most likely have been labeled a heretic if it weren't for their spark igniting.

Just need to work on some planes visited... And figure out what they are doing now.
>>
>>47512751
Sounds good.
>>
>>47512319
I just realised I should have added Angel's Mercy to Serena's preferred spells, I have her healing people all the time in writing but didn't put in any healing cards. 10/10 I'm the smartest.
>>
>>47512799
silly flaker, angels aren't for mercy.
Angels are for slaughtering peasants by the dozen!
>>
>>47513037
Shush Anon, SOI didn't happen, I believe it therefore it is true.

Hold me.
>>
>>47513152
Why is Thalia at the table? Is she secretly the BW angel?
>>
>>47511237
>aformentioned vampire banging
Jeezus, people sure do like to ship gaea with other flakes.

I genuinely don't get it.
>>
>>47513177

Avacyn invited her over as thanks for helping her out.
>>
File: KissOfAmesha.jpg (31 KB, 223x310) Image search: [Google]
KissOfAmesha.jpg
31 KB, 223x310
>>47513037
Angels are for inspiring mortals to give it their all just for the chance at a kiss.
>>
>>47513224
Bruna looks awfully salty about it.
>>
>>47512786
Thanks I am glad you think so!
Finding vaguely Vedalken art is hard though.
>>
>>47513238

She's just peeved Thalia started eating before they said grace.
>>
>>47513250
Who would they pray to? Avacyn and Sorin are right there. There's not much in terms of higher beings you could pray to on Innistrad. So far as we know, anyway.
>>
>>47512619
imo tradition is PRIMARY green; white will change tradition to protect everyone, where with green if you're breaking tradition you're gonna die, probably not by the hands of your group but by the fact that the tradition you're breaking has been keeping everyone alive for all time.
>>
>>47513210
I was a running theme last thread.
>>
>>47513250
>>47513238
The way I saw it Gisela and Bruna are both glaring at Sigarda because she's on her phone and being rude.
>>
>>47513353
And a lot of early threads. Vronak kept trying to ship, and eventually Will actually got the ship.
>>
>>47513353
But why?
>>
>>47513355

>"Damn it, Siggie, that's a form of rudeness that hasn't even been INVENTED yet!"
>"Oh, lighten up, there's no logical reason anyone on Innistrad would have ever heard of thanksgiving, either."
>>
>>47510389
Holy shit you're obnoxious
>>
>>47512619 >>47513299
But tradition can't be a type of magic.
>>
>>47513463
The kind of people this sort of thing will attract.
>>
>>47513503
I think we were both more talking about the WHY of magic. My bad,

But yeah as for types of magic that's kinda all Green USUALLY does? You get lots of battle tricks and artifact/enchantment hate (see Nishal's kit), but most of it is working with nature to better everything.
>>
>>47513152
>>47513234
Needs more Happy Funtime Angels.
the BE NOT AFRAID, near-eldritch abomination variety
>>
File: Angel 1.jpg (148 KB, 1152x806) Image search: [Google]
Angel 1.jpg
148 KB, 1152x806
>>47513963
Like this?
>>
>>47514265
nah that's a merfolk.
>>
File: image.png (4 MB, 2114x1600) Image search: [Google]
image.png
4 MB, 2114x1600
>>47511853
Alright, I'm done with my new baddie.

Whatcha all thinkies?
>>
>>47514393
>>47514265
You're both wrong. That's a guy standing on the beach.
>>
>>47514714
>another designated villain
Kill me now famalam.
>>
>>47514850
There are too many heroes though. o__o
>>
>>47514850
Why, do you want him to be a goodie demon? You want him to be your flake's buddy old pal?

Or is it that you want him to be a goodie who is bad where it counts? Ay? Huh? Huh? You want him to be your flake's 'special' friendie? :3
>>
>>47515055
Ooh la la.>>47515055
>>
>>47514907
Then do someone who occupies the space between the two.
>>
>all the BR characters are "i just kill everything rawr XD"
are you fuckers even trying
>>
>>47515254
It's like you were never around when Rakdos was a thing.

Also, mine is such a dick with his spells though. Just look at the douche things he does. :3
>>
>>47515254
BR is an extreme of individualism. It's both freedom and a selfish amorality, which tends to lead to hedonism. It also shares more brutish destructive elements than any other two color combination. It shouldn't be surprising that such characters enjoy killing others, even for as petty of a reason as their own amusement.
>>
File: Gotyr.png (1 MB, 1562x1186) Image search: [Google]
Gotyr.png
1 MB, 1562x1186
>>47512319
Second flake down. I'll probably work on the third tomorrow.
>>
>>47515570
I like it.
>>
>>47515145
>Imply Des isn't get Eiffel Towered by DIOMEDES and Nishal on a nightly basis.
>>
File: Snowflake- Ombretta.jpg (2 MB, 1562x1186) Image search: [Google]
Snowflake- Ombretta.jpg
2 MB, 1562x1186
>>47515394

I did try to make a nonviolent B/R flake during the end of the last storm, but usually the feedback I got was that not being a bitch meant she didn't feel black enough.
>>
>>47515946
I don't think you should change a thing, honey. :3
>>
>>47515946
I like it. It sort of downplays her trouble-causing streak after ignition a smidge more than I would personally prefer, but it's a good character.
>>
>>47516067
Nah, just high fiving

Also having Belloski send Anna to impersonate some Wojek while committing police brutality on camera for my latest story if that's ok with Belloski anon
>>
Since my posting apparently kills threads like Caitlin's womb kills characters on The Flash I'll try to breath some life into the thread.
Am I right in thinking that planeswalkers have an autotranslate packaged with their sparks saving whatever language the eldrazi might have had.
>>
>>47516952
As far as we're aware, yes.
>>
>>47516952
Hard to say. If anyone has read the books (because I have read only the ones for the Ravnica blocks), they might have noticed whether or not beings of different races have spoken words that Planeswalkers didn't immediately understand. It's pretty common, for example, that most races in a plane speak a common tongue; however non-humans also commonly have their own language.
>>
>>47517026
Maybe not proper nouns, but Elspeth understood Ajani and Tezz doesn't have any problem understanding the Phyrexians as far as I know even though they sound like
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o7ixdHQj3O4
>>
If any Avacyn fags wanted to know what their deadfu sounded like
https://youtu.be/OyCNSD71iME?t=57s
>>
>>47517240

>This ending only got to last a couple months before things went right back to the end of days

God damn it must suck to live on Innistrad.
>>
ended up finding mine from a few months ago but I'm kind of afraid of posting it since its so edgy and gay.
>>
>>47517389
From Avacyn's creation up until she and Griselbrand got locked into a fight in the Helvault, it sucked a lot less. And Avacyn was made a looooong time ago.
>>
>>47517392
do it fggt
>>
File: the stupid nigger i made.png (1 MB, 1560x1192) Image search: [Google]
the stupid nigger i made.png
1 MB, 1560x1192
>>47517444
Fuck it why not I guess
>>
>>47517468
Is that a preferred spell list, or a deck list?
>>
File: KR_Gaim_3_-_Baron's_Debut.jpg (284 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
KR_Gaim_3_-_Baron's_Debut.jpg
284 KB, 1920x1080
>>47517468
>banana lord being edgy
Don't worry, man, you put a smile on my face.
>>
>>47517468
I don't think Innistrad vampires are weak to the sun and at least one bloodline takes care of their humans.
But it's not the worst flake I've seen.
>>
>>47517507
Yeah I went pretty overboard on the list.

>>47517529
Thanks I think

>>47517534
Ah I didnt know that. I'll look into it.
>>
>>47517468
That's the fucking spirit.

You beautiful fucking faggot.
>>
>>47513519
But why that flake specifically? There's a bunch of other lady flakes that are waifuable as fuck. Why just that one?
>>
>>47517240
but she didn't speak in that trailer. That was Thalia at the end there.
>>
>>47517933
Thought that was Avacyn for some reason
that voice would have been cute as fuck.
>>
>>47518007
I imagine she has a deeper voice. Something strong and absolute. The type of voice that when it spoke, there was no argument.
>>
Wheres the flake plane sheet?
>>
>>47518026
>Not it being
>>Avacyn, we pray for your guidance.
>>>Oh hai, Humans! Well, what you're going to want to do is-
>>
>>47517902
That's the one that made the most noise, so got the most exposure, so got shipped the most since people don't actually give a fuck about compatibility.
>>
File: ice age.png (118 KB, 1562x1186) Image search: [Google]
ice age.png
118 KB, 1562x1186
>>47518053
>>
File: The Cathar.png (1 MB, 1562x1186) Image search: [Google]
The Cathar.png
1 MB, 1562x1186
>>47518069
would you waifu him?
>>
>>47517902
Everybody, list the flakes that you would waifu.

Or husbando, if that's your preference.
>>
>>47518069
Makes sense, I guess. I wonder why it made more noise than others, since it's not the only interesting flake on that sheet. I guess that's just how it went.
>>
>>47518283
Just going down the list, but:

Inzhu
Confidant
Selenra
Belloski
Cala
Del
Nishal
Gaia
Hasomaru
The Messenger

I can't remember enough newer flakes. It's times like this we need an updated flake sheet.
>>
>>47518211
>that bio

Well that got weird.

>>47518300
I mean, a big part of it is just whether or not a flake's creator is active in the threads.

>>47518283
Dyna if she were normal sized.
>>
>>47518283
Ginger
Catin
Cala
Anna is mine so that would be weird
Eris
Ariadne
Deka
Xaniphe
Razorcock
>>
>>47518370
Well he is basically DOOMGUY so I figured his entire bio being dedicated to him murdering his way across the multiverse was appropriate.
>>
>>47518420
Ah, I was wondering that at the "rip and tear" part.
The thing is, the first bit where they thought they died and were fighting their way out of hell was so unique and cool that it makes everything after it kinda boring and, honestly, is wasted on the heavy reference and diuted by the "more of the same" that follows it up.
>>
>>47518349
>updated flake sheet.
Working on it.
>>
>>47518462
I should probably rewrite it with that in mind, but my thing was he probably wouldn't be fighting through the furnace layer for a year and even though he wasn't in hell, the year had been one continuous nightmare for him so when he got back to Innistrad, he set down his crossbow for all of five seconds before an evil angel dive bombed him and he beat her head against a wall as he was desperately trying not to be skewered.
>>
>>47518479
Much appreciated, comrade.
>>
File: Diomedes.png (2 MB, 1562x1186) Image search: [Google]
Diomedes.png
2 MB, 1562x1186
I, DIOMEDES, better be someone's husbando!
>>
>>47518674
He's Gaia's unwilling husbando.
>>
>>47518674
I was thinking about it, but then decided I would let someone else have the honors
>>
>>47518674
Gaia's

>I'm sorry
>I'm perpetuating something terrible but hilarious
>Just tell me when you want me to stop, Dio-anon.
>>
>>47518720
Diomedes is a lot of things, but beatable is not one right? He's just below Nico Bolas in raw power. Trick-able though, very easy. He's the ultimate min maxed fighter. Dude isn't even literate I thought.
>>
>>47518479
Mono colored updated. But I'm taking a break for now. Jesus christ, this is a chore.
>>
Just realized that It's Always Sunny 2 landed and read it over. Was happy to see my Remes and Cala present and am enjoying the light-hearted crazy stuff that's happening in Del's shop.
>>
>>47518758
What does being beatable have to do with being an unwilling husbando?
>>
>>47519009
Being Snowanon ain't easy.
>>47518758
She would probably lure him into a secluded room with promises of a terrible monster before taking off her robes and pressuring him into it.
>>
Some more Anna stories, though I don't know if anyone reads these

Anna kept her eyes on the dragon, trying to look impassive as she could given what he was about to pay her. “I did the job, Belloski,” she said, she had dressed up as a Wojek halberdier to commit some good old fashioned police brutality for the dragon to record and then sell on some novel artifacts he had come across. “Where's my payment.”
“I asked for brutality,” Belloski replied, “something to make for good watching, your treatment of the gateless was hardly cruel, even if the punishment was unusual.”
“I'm not going to kill anyone for this, Dragon.” she said, stepping forward. “I roughed up that evangel enough for whatever your purposes might be.”
He gave a tsk “Half payment for half a job done, and this is me being generous by not giving the Boros a picture of the woman who spent half a day impersonating them and hitting member of the conclave.” He must have seen that she was about to object. “The plane your coat comes from is Asimdea,” he chuckled as Anna turned away to leave the room before calling in a mocking tone, “pleasure doing business with you.”
“The feeling's not mutual.” She called back before gathering mana and launching herself through the blind eternities.
1/?
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 54

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.