[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Official MTG Snowstorm Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 41
File: FLakes.jpg (5 MB, 1802x4578) Image search: [Google]
FLakes.jpg
5 MB, 1802x4578
Hello hello! Come one come all! Let's all be faggots together!

Previously on the flake thread:

Gaia's a slut. Diomedes was violated. Everyone was violated. Fun was had. People argued about tokens. And there was one or two new flakes. Oh, and an anon began drawing another anon's flake. We've hit that point of friendship.

WRITEFAGGING LAST TIME:
>>47455543

REMINDER:

If you want ANYTHING to go in the repo, just summon me. Otherwise I will only put writefagging and sheets in the repo.

Also, I added the blank template to the ALL FLAKESHEETS folder.

To summon me simply say
>OP OP, I SUMMON THEE. PLACE THIS FILE IN THE REPOSITORY.
And I (Snowanon that is)will come.
>Current Repository

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0Bwl7IuoVRkFxUDZRVGVfQ1BDbm8
>>
>>47465548
PREVIOUS THREAD
>>47448388
>>
repost.
>>47465625
>>
>>47465548
Reminder due to the wishes of Snowanon, we're all shit and massive faggots for doing this, so let us not act like our farts don't smell.
Because they do.
So who would be a good flake for Gaia to forcibly induct into her harem?
Also here's a sample of what I wanted to do with Bolas' friendly harem that will continue with Gaia
http://pastebin.com/UnNVMBw4
>>
>>47465730
>Gaia harem

MEEEEEEMES
>>
>>47465762
Learn to meme harder

and
>Just read the books
>>
>>47465644
I guess you want to drag this across threads. I'm going to ask you to be civil about it, because you're starting to boil. It's why I asked you to take a deep breath.

I'm gonna post this from the wiki, calling attention to the last sentence:
The modern idea of summoning involves both the prerevisionist way and the creation of a faux entity based on the concept of that creature, which is pulled from the Æther. These summoned creatures have no will of their own, and vanish when no longer needed. This concept is described in The Eternal Ice by Lim-Dûl to Jodah. Though Jodah is not in fact summoned, as Lim-Dûl suggests, the explanation is still valid and continues to be the best flavor related description of the summoning process. The summoning of unique, Legendary individuals is similar to this, but based on the concept of a specific individual and not simply off of a group. It is also described in The Eternal Ice.

I didn't say that you needed to bond with it. The word that I used was familiarity, which you noted. If you've never seen it, how do you know what it looks like? If you've never watched it do what it does, then how do you accurately capture its abilities? That's what I'm talking about.

I also didn't say that Vronak couldn't have done those things. I only said it would raise questions or concerns, with the reasoning for that being that it's unlikely.

My description of the use of Reanimator is based on discard effects often being related to inflicting pain or taking from the mind. My entire argument on that case was attempting to draw attention to the fact that there's not a good one to one method to explain it. And I certainly didn't say it was impossible.

What's happened here is that I tried to reason why people in the threads are prone to picking on Vronak, and you've instead assumed that I'm just arguing that it's not possible or "lorebreaking." You've just assumed that I am damning him as others have.
>>
>>47465171
I would tell him that he sucks at writing, but he'd probably eat me.
I don't want to be et.
>>
>>47465730
Uhhh

So Elspeth became a catgirl?

You know what? I'm just going to roll with it. No shame in that. Sure. Why not?

Was that cat supposed to be slut-gaia?
>>
>>47466072
Nah, a long while back we somehow got onto the subject of Bolas using magic to create a harem out of the planeswalkers, so I wrote that up and got half way through Tamiyo getting turned before my computer crashed.
>>
>>47465730
Um...how magical realm are we getting with this?
>>
>>47466312
A little more magical than Ken Troop.
>>
Rolled 19 (1d110)

>>47465730
>So who would be a good flake for Gaia to forcibly induct into her harem?
Let's find out, shall we?
>>
Rolled 86, 75, 29, 20 = 210 (4d110)

>>47466524
And a few more for good measure.
>>
How Tumblr would it be to have a flake who pretended to be male and took on the role of a male most of her life for safety and power?
Because that's what I'm thinking about doing for Starke
>>
>>47466556
I don't think too tumblr if you spin it right. It almost sounds like a Mulan type story, but over the course of a lifetime.

Honestly, in a society where men hold more power than women, hiding out as a man to get a leg up on the competition is just good sense.
>>
>>47466536
>>47466524
Hondick, Sheng, Hakam, Kixdle, Belloski
now to do something more than gender swaps, though that's not off the table.
>>47466576
Starke's story is that she grew up in the slums in the shadows of Mercadia City, the strong ruled there and her father (before he got killed) figured it would be better for her to masquerade as a boy since they were less likely to get jumped by multiple people or pimped out. Starke uses her last name exclusively and carves out a place in the city for her gang before being sent to a hellhole prison in the desert for nine years. She buys her way out eventually (as that's the only way out) and gets dumped back in the ruins because the guards in charge of her release figure someone will kill her eventually.
>>
File: Starke.png (2 MB, 1562x1186) Image search: [Google]
Starke.png
2 MB, 1562x1186
Starke for reference.
>>
>DIOMEDES gets beat and raped
>Gaia is a slut
>Barely anyone posts anymore

You've changed Flake thread, and I don't like it. I'm disappointed in you anons.
>>
>>47466825
Hey, nothing wrong with character development
>>
>>47466879
>turn the mother figure who had a good, tragic story into a slut
>character development
>>
>>47466911
Hey, her children left the house, her plane blew up, and she was saved by a sacrifice. Time to live it up a little.
>>
>>47466952
So regress from being a balanced, nuanced individual into a Rakdos whore. Great job.
>>
>>47466983
To be fair, odds are that no one is paying her.
>>
>>47467023
Even better. This place really has become a shit fest for erp and circle jerking.
>>
>>47466825
When was the last time a story was actually written about literally any other flake?
>>
>>47467030
You know what, you're right. This ain'tthe place for erotica or circlejerking or hug boxes. I'm going to write them as comedic stories.
>>
>>47466825
it's the lol so funny meme team
>>
Who here actually wants to write about flakes that aren't their own?
Which flakes are they? Lets get some productivity in here
>>
>>47467290
I just am afraid of bastardizing the characters
>>
>>47467290
If I were to write anything it'd probably be Dyna, but currently I'm not in a state where that's all too likely.
>>
>>47467506
I think this is what's up with most of us.

I'm a little hesitant for this reason, but moreso that I'm just not inspired to write anything right now. There's a lot of flakes, but my mind just isn't in the right gear these days to take advantage of the options.
>>
>>47467632
>>47467506
>>47467600
Do any of these flakes have character breakdowns like the first snowstorm had?
The template is here:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1YTD26B8SRsVtN1YM5McvR0hwl22RCcDB_JdL_YIqNAo/edit
You guys should start making breakdowns of your own flakes while you wait for the authors of your desired flakes complete theirs. Summon OP when you've completed yours, so that we can actually get this ball rolling.

Let us be productive towards the ends of fun and creativity.
>>
File: 1464317201814.png (2 MB, 2000x2500) Image search: [Google]
1464317201814.png
2 MB, 2000x2500
>>47467290
>>47468327
>>47467632
If people make breakdowns for them I'd be happy to do a bit of writing, obviously I'd prefer whatever I write to include my flake but it is optional, so if you have some ideas and breakdown of your character I'll give it a go.

Also I posted this in the last thread but I realised I forgot to do the chant so: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1yKsZlB9jHVCw2yZXR7lxdqSTL0xBGzgGtZaONzUlHsI/
OP OP, I SUMMON THEE. PLACE THIS FILE IN THE REPOSITORY.
>>
I can see there are a good number of people upset about last thread. I'd like to apologize to anyone who feels that it killed last thread, but to be honest we were just joking around. Absolutely nothing that happened in there was flake canon. It was just me and a few other anons having a laugh. No harm done. A new day a new thread. I've been having some writer's block about the Spider mom dungeon crawl stories and I've been super stressed from work, so I was just blowing off some steam. I didn't mean to actually upset or offend, and I'm sorry to anyone I ruffled.

Fear not, the flake thread isn't dead. We just took a detour for a day. Ultimately, that's all it was, and it only lasted for a day. As the person who maintains the repo, I can assure you that there has still been plenty of legitimate writefagging over the past week. The snowstorm is still going strong. And once the Spider mom story is finished, I'd love to write more for more people, or I'd love to draw anyone's flakes who's interested (and patient, since I've not finished Serena yet).

>>47466911
I am legitimately honored you thought her story was good. It's encouraging. Again, none of last thread was canon for her. Only legitimate writefaggings from me or approved by me are her flake canon. Speaking of which, is Narimi-anon around? I would love to continue our story between the two Worldbuilders, if possible.

>>47467202
>Comedic stories
If they are actually ever written, then that is exactly what they should be. Just comedy.

>>47467196
Like I said earlier in the post, the last two weeks have been FULL of stories about other flakes. It's all good.
>>
>>47465922
I'm not getting mad at all. Nice to see you're projecting as well.

I never said that you directly said one needs a bond with the creature to summon it. I threw it in there because someone in particular likes to claim that you do have to have some special bond. Again, Kiora had never met nor seen Lorthos before and summoned him. Nissa had never met nor seen Ashaya before and summoned her. See where I'm getting at? And I'm pretty sure reanimator cards don't typically discard from the hand, but pull from the library and put into the grave. Right? But, I do see where you are coming from. And I raise the issues that go along with the topic. Not just what you directly have displayed. So, please don't take it all as being solely directed to you. Because I don't mean to throw that weight on you. I just want it noted and see where I lie upon the subject. But, this conversation really doesn't need to persist. The whole point is people questioning something that lore doesn't specifically challenge like if it's not done in the lore then it shouldn't be done that way. That's what gets me.
>>
>>47466001
You don't want to be ET?
>>
>>47469187
No worries Gaia-chan. I liked your character having layers of complexity. Let her slut it up. She's a wreck and needs to rediscover herself.

Also, I'm Des-chan and I'm trying to finish up my flake epic in between work and friends. Bleh. :P
>>
>>47469321
I'm already home anon
Here
With you.
>>
>>47469187
What if Gaia wanted to return to Ulgortha but something was keeping her out, then eventually she figures her family would have forgotten about her and moved on with their lives.
Then we cut to the plane for a jurassic bark sequence featuring her family.
>>
>>47469451
Kitty? When did you learn to type?
>>
>>47469598
They are on the shitter and a large Trexamasaurus rips the roof off?
>>
>>47469635
You'll have to wait until I write a short story to find that out.
>>
>>47469598
But anon, her family is DEAAAAAD
>>
>>47469691
BOOM!

What a call back!
>>
>>47469695
That doesn't stop them from being there when she returns. Bum bum bum.
>__>
>>
File: Champion.png (122 KB, 223x311) Image search: [Google]
Champion.png
122 KB, 223x311
>>47469187
I have no idea how the chat system on Google Docs works so apologies about that, assuming you didn't get my answer on that the guy in that story is functionally nobody, he's literally just Champion of the Parish. There's a chance he may recur in future things I write on Innistrad but he's not a planeswalker, I just wrote that story to cheer my bf up. Speaking of which I could probably do with writing more of this today, there's still a bit more I'd like to add to it.
>>
>>47469695
Why do you think I said jurassic bark? The scene is in the past as they are all dying waiting for her.
>>
>>47470046
When they were killed by Sengir vampires?
>>
>>47470169
Yep
>>
>>47470169
Oh ho ho! I smell a thickened plot between Gaia-Mama and Blood-Daddy.
>>
>>47470257
Oh yeah. He is a Sengir, isn't he?

Yeah, her two kids were killed by Sengir vampires while she was away, and her husband would've died too if it weren't for his spark igniting.
>>
>>47470278
Well then, that sex is gonna get real awkward real quick, isn't it?
>>
>>47470367
They can just hate fuck then.
>>
>>47470393
Stop making me want this.
>>
File: MtG_Snowflake_Nonsense.png (160 KB, 1562x1406) Image search: [Google]
MtG_Snowflake_Nonsense.png
160 KB, 1562x1406
Please remember to fill out this variant sheet for your flakes! It's really important!
>>
File: weeping.jpg (6 KB, 236x334) Image search: [Google]
weeping.jpg
6 KB, 236x334
>>47469341
Honestly, if I was going to work that whole slut angle into her story, this is how I'd do it.

You know how when some people grieve they fall into a debilitating spiral of self-harming behavior? Like, for example, if someone commits suicide and leaves behind a spouse or a son, is it incredibly uncommon for those left behind to become alcoholics? Or addicts of another sort? In a similar fashion, this is how I'd work that angle with Gaia. She feels so lost and empty inside that she is looking for something, ANYTHING, to fill that void. She is desperate to feel anything but pain. So she seeks out cheap thrills and hedonistic pursuits to avoid thinking, to avoid feeling anything else. As is typical of self-destructive behavior addicts, she probably wants to die. But due to a habit of living or other reasons, won't just up and off herself. Probably, if we're getting into the magic shit, because she isn't sure if killing herself would actually end the pain, because she is innately Eldar, and the Eldar have immortal souls.

But that is just brainstorming. I have brainstormed other outcomes if her plane is destroyed and she survives.
>>
>>47470438
lol, I don't know if Gaia's husband is a flake or not, but what if we make it real interesting and have it where Gaia's husband saught out the Sengir Vampires for retribution and ended up getting captured by them during his attack and they used enhancements to bond his spark to Merik? Kinda sounds saucy. And perhaps he's the only way Gaia would find out that her husband is still alive.
>>
>>47471328
Her husband was William from the flake sheet.

I paired them due to popular demand. You can read about it here:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0Bwl7IuoVRkFxQ0Q4SUM1a1kzTWs
>>
>>47471314
Also, I like the premiss a lot.
>>
>>47471373
Oh, I thought that was before she met Bill. Huh, okey dokey.
>>
>>47471328
>>47471373
I never finished it, but basically it ends with William's ignition story. She was gone for about 10 years, and only returned when she felt Will's spark ignite (which was due to the trauma of watching everything he knew and loved die). Honestly, she had just lost track of time. She didn't realize how long she'd been gone. Anyway, he blames her and they part, and the story goes on.
>>
>>47471412
If it gets more positive feedback, I'll consider using it, or incorporating aspects of it, into what actually happens.
>>
>>47471534
Well I think it's not bad. I mean, if you were going to go that route, then that's the way to do it.

So then...will it happen? Are she and Blood-Daddy gonna have a fight?
>>
>>47471213
No
>>
>>47471434
I was thinking of having Malik and Will fight if their anons are alright with that
>>
>>47471922
Yes. :)
>>
>>47471922
Second.
>>
>>47465548
This is my first time on this board and I found this post interesting. Could somebody give me a brief introduction about this?
>>
>>47472197
We make our own mtg planeswalkers and do stuff with them. We make stories, cards, pics, and what-have-you. It's a way to be creative and shameless.
>>
>>47472301
And remember that everything that you or anyone else writes is completely, utterly shit and on the level of Homestuck fanfiction selfinsert faggotry.
>>
File: phyrexia.png (2 MB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
phyrexia.png
2 MB, 1920x1200
Daily reminder that your snowflake is shit.

This message has been brought to you by New Phyrexia.

New Phyrexia, now containing 10% more oil than Old Phyrexia.
>>
>>47472197
We make OC planeswalkers in the magic the gathering setting. It's basically deviantart or tumblr tier trash but it flexes the creative muscles and can lead to lore discussion.
>>
>>47472339
More often than not though, it leads to people being indignant that you would dare to criticize their understanding of the lore and demand that you leave them to giggle and ERP in peace.
>>
>>47472339
>>47472330
>>47472197
And overall, it's a blast.
>>
>>47472364
To be fair, only a handful of people get indignant. They are just a very loud handful.
>>
>>47472399
And everyone else fosters that attitude by not bothering to question others' understanding of the setting anymore.
>>
>>47472450
It's more I just ignore it to do other things. No mayyer how loudly you yell at someone, sometimes it's just impossible to change their minds. So I'd rather do something more productive, like draft stories. I will leave the debating to you.
>>
>>47472075
I'm fine with that. But, just to give you a heads up, Merik abandoned his connection to the Sengir family. He abandoned them and hasn't seen them since his ascension to planeswalker status.
>>
>>47472573
How long ago was that? How old is Merik?
>>
>>47472197
If you've ever read the mtg lore and thought, "well that was dumb, they should have totally done this instead", then this is the place for you. Just don't have your character be some significant part in the canon lore or significant to a canon planeswalker's lore.
>>
>>47472601
I haven't fallen on a definitive timeline for Merik yet, so his lore is fluid at the moment. i'd assume that he's a few hundred years old. Probably not more than two millennia at best. But, the point in his lifetime where Granny Sengir bonded another planeswalker's spark to Merik can be shifted based on where in the timeline of your story you want it to fall in. But, I see the point that Merik was able to leave Ulgrotha, then he had never returned afterwords. Though, I'm sure he could be persuaded to return with the right incentive.

If you want to add him to Gaia's lore, then feel free to have some creative liberties with Merik. I know that he's in good hands.
>>
>>47472364
Maybe if people weren't such jerks this place would be nicer o_o
>>
>>47473057
> people
> a particular person
ftfy
>>
>>47473080
When will chillbrass-kun ever learn?
>>
>>47473112
Hems just angsty and likes to get under peoples' skin... or just under Vronak-chan's skin. I think Chillbrass-kun likes having a nemesis.
>>
File: EGATUSFLAKE.png (1 MB, 1562x1186) Image search: [Google]
EGATUSFLAKE.png
1 MB, 1562x1186
new flake
>>
>>47473266
He looks like a Guyver. o__o

He's umm... He's a silver bordered card, Sweetums. >__>

I like the concept though.
>>
>>47473336
justify that comment please, if you can
>>
>>47473027
Honestly, I realized at some point that I don't think Will and Gaia's romance fits with the timeline, unless her plane was in its own time bubble.

Remind me, relative to the current time, how long ago was Baron Sengir a thing?
>>
>>47473266
this is why I'm not as active in the thread anymore.
>>
>>47473346
Artificial kor on Ravnica
Interacting with canon characters
Is white but has ruthless ambition and blackmails people.
>>
>>47473642
We should have been tougher with the lore early on
>>
>>47473715
there's no evidence that there are no kor on ravnica or that they could not be vat-made by the blue guilds
there is nothing wrong with interacting with canon characters
white characters can be evil too
>>
>>47473483
Pffsh. Hundreds upon hundreds of years? Perhaps thousands? It's not clearified. But, it's well before Yawgmoth.
>>
>>47473738
>>47473642
what are you trying to imply
>>
>>47473744
>no evidience of no kor on ravnica
yes there is. are there any Kor cards in the six sets released for Ravnica, anywhere, or in any of the lore written for the plane? They're not there.

>nothing wrong with interacting with canon characters
sure, if you're doing it in a "I seen them on the street while I was doing my thing" or "this has absolutely no bearing on either story."
You have your character manipulating not only every major character on Ravnica, but the main character for the entire mtg story at present.

>white characters can be evil
sure they can! what MONOwhite characters can't be, however, is ruthless and ambitious. That's a black thing. You want a white villain, make an inquisitor or a dictator based on keeping people oppressed because "it's what's best for you"
>>
>>47473800
Dude. Yawgmoth and phyrexia came into the picture, like, 10000 years ago.
>>
>>47473744
Not the anon you're replying to, but you aren't just intergrading your snowflake into the canon lore, you're overwriting it. You're making him a major part of Ravnica. You are making him a direct cause of certain events. And trying to make him King of Ravnica.

It's a bit much. Try rewriting him to stand on his own and not have to lean on the canon lore to exist.
>>
>>47473823
Now, I'm on your side on this, but Elesh Norn. Elesh Norn, buddy.
>>
>>47473855
Was it 10,000? I thought it was a couple of thousand. >__>

I'll go double check.l since you mentioned it.
>>
>>47473932
>>47473855
It was 9000 I believe. It has also been 300 something years since the Invasion
>>
>>47473823
there is evidence of character making entirely new races (ie weirds on ravnica and vampires on innistrad) so it's totally possible that the simic and izzet could make kor from vats

honestly you guys are restricting yourselves and your own stories by not including canon characters more strongly, it's a writing flaw on your part

ambition is not limited to black characters and any character can use any combination of colors, it's just schools of magic
>>
>>47473960
Kill yourself fampai.
>>
>>47473744
Ravnica is quite old and a well-established setting at this point, so let's start by looking at the concept of artificial Kor on the plane:

White + Artifice. Let's look at the Guilds that use White:
>Orzhov
>Boros
>Selesnya
>Azorius

The Orzhov might be interested in this, but they put their power into spirits thrulls instead, because church-related magic and necromancy is more their style; making artificial beings other ways would likely be unnecessary unless they see it as a good investment turn. The Boros forge weapons, but they like the passion that comes from their soldiers and probably won't think that artifice can replicate that. Selesnya typically only like artifacts that are tools; they even prefer elementals over golems. The Azorius isn't above using artifice either, but they prefer mindless things that just organize and do things that they are ordered, exactly as they are ordered.

Instead, you've combined the efforts of two guilds with strongly opposed views of science that don't share a color with the produced character.

And then you've suggested that an artificial being just has a spark with no explanation.

And then you've also implied white just because it's Kor, but the entire bio suggests black instead. It uses both parasitism and amorality out of the gate, which are the two strongest features of black.

You also loaded up on Legends from planes that your flake hasn't visited and should have no reason to be even aware of.

There's a conflict with canon lore that your flake is the reason that Jace ran off to join the Gatewatch.

And your favorite plane is somewhere you've never been.

Honestly, I don't even think you were being genuine when you made this. You just threw together a bunch of stuff that the thread group would be likely to rage at.
>>
>>47473974
Seconded. Interacting with canon like that is a no-no.
>>
>>47473909
"The white-aligned faction of Phyrexia, led by Elesh Norn, believes that Phyrexia must adhere to the teachings of the Father of Machines. They intend to indoctrinate everyone about the truth, even if it means tearing them limb from limb and reattaching the parts into a creation that is worthy of Phyrexia. They are dogmatic, hierarchical, and orthodox in their methods."

sounds quite a bit like a dictatorship that exists to "save" everyone to me desu.

>>47473960
making entirely new races and making races that already exist are completely different things - weirds only exist on Ravnica, and Vampirism was spread by Sorin after he was turned on Innistrad. We're not restricting ourselves; by leaving canon characters and situations how they are we have a solid base to work from. And ambition IS a black trait; do you know nothing of the traits related to the color pie?

>>47473984
Anyone else remember the anon who made a flake raised by a legendary creature that he summoned wherever he went?
>>
>>47474014
>sounds quite a bit like a dictatorship that exists to "save" everyone to me desu
to be fair, that's kinda what Yawgmoth wanted minus the whole revenge thing.
>>
>>47473855
Shit, it was around 9,000 years ago when he was born. Damn.

The current date is 4608.

3750 is when Baron Sengir took over Ulgroth.

4013 is the first time Yawgmoth becomes an active antagonist to the main storyline and Phyrexians are shown.
>>
>>47473960

This is a very obvious troll. You guys DO realize this, right?

>>47474031

I was under the impression Yawg's whole thing was absolute power.
>>
>>47474031
I don't know a lot about pre-mending lore, but wasn't Yawgmoth's entire plan to kill most of Dominaria and subjugate it so it would worship him? And the revenge aspect is enough to shift that entire plot into black, because it changes the REASON he did it. White wants to enslave to protect something from itself. Black wants to enslave because it gives it power.

>>47474066
honestly there've been a lot of completely serious flakes like this - I can remember three just from the last few threads. Some people just take snowflakes too far.
>>
>>47474031
Also, Elesh Norn is very Ambitious and Ruthless. She did take over, what, two of the other factions? The Black and Red I believe. She's a cold hearted bitch.
>>
>>47474066
>>47474092
Yawgmoth believed that Phyresis was the inevitable future that all organic life would have to go through in order to achieve perfection. As the creator of Phyresis he believed he would best be the one to lead everyone through to that perfection. Then it became all about revenge
>>
>>47474120
Pthesis?

Phyrexia?

Phyresis?
>>
>>47474106
>Also, Elesh Norn is very Ambitious and Ruthless. She did take over, what, two of the other factions

And yawgmoth did all the below while he was still human just because he could.

>Yawgmoth set the Black-Cough upon the dwarves of Oryn Deeps, inciting a workers rebellion that nearly killed the dwarven king and ended 1,000 years of dwarven rule.
>He turned the Creeping Mold of Argoth into a virulent plague that ate away the elves there. He also kidnapped their priest Elyssendril Lademmdrith and her healers, ordering the elves to pay ransom for their leader and their cure. When the elves paid, he delivered to them only sweetened water and 12 dead healers.
>He set the White Death upon the minotaurs of Talruum, just to study its effects.
>He gave the leaders of the cat people nations rabies, after which they tore each other to pieces.
>He poisoned the human tribes of Gulatto Meisha.
>He pithed and vivisected the Bey of the Viashino of Shiv.
>>
>>47474137
Phyresis was the process of replacing organs and flesh with machines and metal
>>
>>47474150
The two could have been a great couple. :3
>>
>>47474106

She did it through overt military coup, however. Hell, the REASON sheoldred got her shit pushed in by Norn was because Blackrexia was a mess of blackmail and backstabbing and so they got their asses handed to them by a united front.
>>
>>47473984
characters are allowed to develop after they were made, the race and how he was created aren't an important part of the character, i'd like to focus on the ambition side, i really don't want to waste space blabbing about something as obvious as how the character was made or why the character has a spark, just accept that it does and you will enjoy the story much more

white characters can be evil and also ambitious, i've said this several times

you don't need to know legends in order to summon them, summons are literally just combinations of mana, there's no reason why gideon shouldn't be able to summon avacyn despite never meeting her

i'm overwriting the lore with my own regarding jace in order to create a more interesting story, besides it doesn't directly contradict the lore, the whole altruism thing was just a cover-up story

you don't need to have been somewhere to like somewhere, your favorite country can easily be somewhere that you've never been to
>>47474014
vampires aren't an entirely new race but they were made on innistrad anyway. ambition is not a solely black trait, any color can show ambition and all colors are just schools of magic. and the lore isn't a solid base, it's a block for us to shape and sculpt in order to make a better story than the mtg team

a lot of you seem to have a very weak imagination and an autistic interpretation of the lore, open your minds a little
>>
File: DZn2Qhd.jpg (68 KB, 437x400) Image search: [Google]
DZn2Qhd.jpg
68 KB, 437x400
>>47474191
>>
>>47474227
if you don't have something nice to say don't say anything at all
>>
>>47473266
>>OP OP, I SUMMON THEE. PLACE THIS FILE IN THE REPOSITORY.
>>
>>47474275
please don't.
>>
>>47474251
Ok tumblr. I know you're being triggered by the patriarchal lore but pick up your vagina off the floor.
>>
File: Billy Goat.gif (47 KB, 700x823) Image search: [Google]
Billy Goat.gif
47 KB, 700x823
>>47474191
>The whole first half of this post
First off, you wasted your biography not giving biographical details. That's your fault. There's nothing obvious.

The rest of your post doesn't actually counter my agruments. Let's go down the line, troll, I feel like calling you out. I'm not even mad, I just like to be thorough.
>You didn't address the correlation between the given specific traits of black.
>You can't just spit out a specific amount and combination of mana and get a specific result; you have to intentionally will the concept into forming from aether. To specifically call Avacyn, it takes a lot of mana and for you to intentionally shape the process to make an Avacyn facsimile (which you wouldn't know how to do if you had no idea what Avacyn is like).
>Overwriting the canon lore is poor form, especially when one of the better ideals of the thread is that flakes can interact with one another and needs as few contradictions as possible.
>Planes aren't connected like countries, so the awareness has to come from somewhere. But your biography is still lacking.
>>
>>47474275
Op op I summon thee, ignore this asshole.
>>
>>47474275
Fix it first, Sweetums.
>>
>>47474275
No.
>>
>>47474370
the bio is used to tell an interesting story, not to waste time laying out pointless stats

white can be ambitious too, there is literally nothing saying it can't be ambitious
summons are literally nothing but combinations of mana, there's almost no difference between summoning an angel and summoning avacyn, it's literally just a case of putting together the mana in the right order to make the sort of creature that will serve your purposes
it isn't poor form, it's a method of expanding on what the mtg team has made rather than settling for the stagnant setting they have made
he's aware of equilor without having been to it
>>47474388
>>47474391
>>47474395
who pissed in your coffee this morning, samefag?
>>
I really want to have a non physical walker just get into fisticuffs with someone after they run out of spells in hand
>>
File: image.png (155 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
155 KB, 750x1334
>>47474453
DAMNIT! It's just Chillbrass ragging us on. Sonofabitch.

You got us good Chillbrass-san.
>>
>>47474510
nice photoshop
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-05-27-15-26-19.png (380 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-05-27-15-26-19.png
380 KB, 1080x1920
>>47474510
I thought it was catbro posting their daily shit flake
>>
File: Samebrass.png (52 KB, 784x463) Image search: [Google]
Samebrass.png
52 KB, 784x463
>>47474510
>>47474541
Good catch. Here's my proof up.
>>
>>47474541
Nice Mishra's Workshop.
>>
>>47474555
nice photoshop
>>
>>47474555
Trips checked. And cat-flake is Des-chan.
>>
File: download (1).jpg (8 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
8 KB, 225x225
>>47474568
>>
>>47474585
As in Diomedes' bird?
>>
File: BOGARTFLAKE.png (913 KB, 1562x1186) Image search: [Google]
BOGARTFLAKE.png
913 KB, 1562x1186
>OP OP, I SUMMON THEE. PLACE THIS FILE IN THE REPOSITORY
>>
>>47474617
Yep. That's from my understanding. She can probably tell you whenever she gets on next.
>>
>>47474636
FUCK YOURSELF WITH A CACTUS
Yes
I'm mad
>>
>>47474656
why?
>>
File: tf2_heavy.jpg (24 KB, 200x150) Image search: [Google]
tf2_heavy.jpg
24 KB, 200x150
>>47474636
Man, you are just trying so hard right now. It's actually pretty funny how weak it is.
>>
>>47474653
>I almost had some real kinky shit happen between them in a story, it's like flake incest
Why boner?
>>
>>47474682
if you don't have something nice to say, don't say anything at all

stop being so intolerant just because someone's a better writer than you. what flake did you even make? post it, i bet it's fucking awful
>>
>>47474585
How do you check trips if an anon isn't tripping?
>>
>>47474636
Chillbrass. It's about time you take a Chillpill.
>>
Next thread I am banning the very mention of Chillbrass.

I'm banning any flake from interracting with canon characters in any way. The newest flake messing with Avacyn's corpse crossed a line. This has gone too far. You've used up your leniency.

I will not add flakes like that to the repo.
>>
>>47474707
Joke or serious question?
>>
File: Cala.png (2 MB, 1562x1186) Image search: [Google]
Cala.png
2 MB, 1562x1186
>>47474705
Man, at least /pol/ knows how to address an argument.

You want to see one of my flakes? Fine. I won't stake any claims, because flakes are all "special" and "bad," but at least people seem to like it.
>>
>>47474748
Someone was fucking with an exiled corpse? O__o
>>
>>47474748
why do you have authority to enforce standards
>>
>>47474763
Serious.
>>
>>47474790
If that's the person that starts the threads and controls the repo, then they technically have all of the authority whether to save them or not. Whether everyone else agrees with that as being okay is a different question, but in theory that person can in a sense "take their ball and go home." Leaving us to patch together a new repo and run threads without them.
>>
>>47474062
So Will thing would happen roughly 900 years ago?
>>
>>47474790
Because I am OP of 90% of threads. Because I maintain the repository. And because I am the new flake anon (since old one left).

People can post those flakes all they want, but they will never exist outside that post.
>>
>>47474748
How do you m propose banning anons on an image board?
>>
>>47474765
oh wow guess i was right
>>
File: Will.png (731 KB, 668x690) Image search: [Google]
Will.png
731 KB, 668x690
Will anon here, haven't been around for a while. WTF happened with everything? It looks like an erp last thread and everything is all sex instead of lore.
>>
>>47474834
what happened to 'all snowflakes are equally shit' that you were trying to endorse
>>
>>47474795
Trips is his post number ending in three consecutive repeated number. His ended in 555. Thus, Trips.

00-99 Dubs
000-999 Trips
0000-9999 Quints
00000-99999 Quads
And so forth.
>>
>>47474836
It's an unspoken rule of common decency. We did it a few times in ither threads and it worked out fine.
>>
>>47474795
Are you new around, comrade? Checking is to acknowledge doubles, triples, quadruples (dubs, trips, quads, etc.) at the end of a post number. In this case, the person got trips by aligning three fives.

>>47474836
It's a discussion ban. It doesn't ban anyone from the threads, it just acts as a point that we should all agree to not discuss that particular topic.

>>47474849
I figured this would be your response, but indulge me. Criticize it, constructive or cruel. It's probably nothing that I haven't already heard or thought of.
>>
>>47474813
I'm fine with him taking a higher moral ground to unglued flakes. I doubt he's going to just say no to a flake just because he doesn't like it or to that sort.
>>
>>47474864
No one fucks with Avacyn. I'll probably go back on my word and include them anyway (because thus far I have tried my best to be impartial), but goddamn.
>>
>>47474821
Well, Baron Sengir is still alive(in a manner of speaking), so you could have it take place anytime you want between those 900 years and current time.
>>
>>47474911
Who fucked with Avacyn and how?
>>
File: 4oiii3c.jpg (579 KB, 960x1200) Image search: [Google]
4oiii3c.jpg
579 KB, 960x1200
>>47474774
She's not exiled in that way canon wise, her body still 'exists' it's just reduced to ash. An Exiled creature is essentially a creature that for whatever reason cannot be reanimated, you can't reanimate dust. It's the same flavour as the card actually called Reduce to Ashes in the same set.

>>47474911
Agreed, especially right now I'd rather avoid anything negative relating to her, the wound is still fresh.
>>
>>47474911
Not trying to rub salt in the wound, but that flake's goals break canon lore again anyway, because Sorin un-made her. The only remains were some ashes. Angels are made of mana, so there's nothing to reanimate.
>>
odd how all it takes is a little of defiling sorin's homemade slut to get people so riled up and to 'ban' people from the thread
>>
>>47474983
Didn't Venser just touch things and exiled them? Were they blowing up, or was it by some other means that they were exiled?
>>
>>47475038
Banned flakes not people
>>
>>47475090
what other rigorous standards are going to applied to flakes next in this insular club of yours
>>
>>47474983
Vronak could reanimate Avacyn for sure. He can sense the power in the ashes and summon her from the ground.
>>
>>47475111
Trips checked.

I think the whole point is that a particular person doesn't repeatedly muddy up the repo with troll flakes.

Because he's not making them seriously. He's only making them to piss peeps off. And that's a shame.
>>
>>47475111
>Insular club
I think instead we are seeing what amounts to a kind of playground mentality.

Here we are, loose to play games. And so we do. Some of us, in a minority, are doing things that the rest of us don't agree with. The obvious response is that we ask them to stop. Well, we can't make them, because we're all on equal footing, but we can make an agreement amongst ourselves to revise our otherwise unspoken rules.

And then we have the person who is giving the most, the one that runs the repository. Like I said before, that person could theoretically just "take their ball and go home," if the game becomes something so unlikable that they can't stand to be here. Someone else could bring a ball, but then did the problem go away?
>>
>>47475175
Isn't she in his deck list, in fact? I'm sure Vronak summons her from the ground regularly for a whole number of 'purposes.'
>>
>>47475175
Vronak could make a duplicate of Avacyn if he had been on Innistrad prior to her going into the Helvault. Sure.

But, she dead now. Completely dead. Not just mostly dead.
>>
>>47475200
Thing is, they're not the only one.
>>
File: image.jpg (299 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
299 KB, 1000x1000
>>47475203
Vronak-chan here. And there is only one purpose outside fighting that Vronak summons the faux Avacyn for... Pic related.
>>
File: Teen Avacyn.jpg (90 KB, 500x637) Image search: [Google]
Teen Avacyn.jpg
90 KB, 500x637
>>47475065
Venser was about teleportation I believe, I guess he teleported them somewhere out of the battle, maybe to a pocket dimension? Idk, different effects have different implications for exiling but all of them imply the corpse cannot be used.

>>47475175
Her body is dust so you can't reanimate that, she doesn't have a soul for you to use. There's nothing even to say that her ashes have any power in them at all, the implication is that Sorin undid the magic that made her, it's entirely likely it's just mundane ash. I'd like it not to be the case but as far as we know at present it is.

>>47475246
Saved
>>
>>47475230
What if he read a bio of her in a porn mag?
>>
>>47475246
Also, enjoy the artwork. It's a heartwarming piece to make some of us forget the heartache of recent events.
>>
>>47475255
Stop dissing Vronak. He is completely capable of reanimating Avacyn wherever he pleases. You are just a shitlord who tries to stiffle creativity.
>>
>>47475255
>That art
Man, I'm such a fan of Avacyn as a goth teen. It's adorable.
>>
>>47475287
Enough, Chillbrass. It was amusing at first, but now you're just being provocative.
>>
File: Maximum Over Bait.gif (81 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
Maximum Over Bait.gif
81 KB, 200x200
>>47475375
Catch on, friend. The way the posts stop working is if we ignore them.
>>
>>47475287
Eh? I'm not trying to stifle anything, just explaining how it works in the instance described, there's other ways he could go about it just not that way, if anything I'm encouraging a creative reason for him to be able to reanimate her.

>>47475310
All the yes, Avacyn is best goth.
>>
Seeing people crying over Avacyn's death is completely fucking confusing to me. She didnt even do much but "maintained the balance". She was basically a robot made from mana and when that robot started to act up, her creator trashed her for not working right. It really feels like people inserted tons of non-canon waifu qualities on her. Like all the fan art she got. Its not like people cried about other big MtG characters dying like this before.
>>
>>47474911
What if we want to fuck avacyn? Like they traveled across planes and mastered rare magics to try and tap that ass, and now she's dead.
>>
>>47475399
He's not serious. He's just provoking a response.
>>
>>47475430
Tapping that ass and petting them thighs is a noble pursuit.
>>
>>47475424
Akroma?

Oh, there was an uproar when she died back in the day. Not like Avacyn's fans. But, still pretty big outcry.
>>
>>47475491
Not even nearly as big of an outcry. People back then accepted that characters in stories sometimes die.
>>
>>47474861
See
>>47469187
>>
>>47475424
>>47475491
There was a fair deal of blubbering over Elspeth, if I recall. Maybe even some over Venser.
>>
>>47475524
Yup. There was blubbering over Venser. I have a friend who was terribly distraught when he died.
>>
>>47475424
It has more to do with the circumstances, it wouldn't have been so bad if she'd gone out doing something like most of the other character deaths have been. She spent a probably around a year in an absolutely tortuous existence while forced to butcher the people she genuinely enjoyed protecting. Then when she finally came to her senses she realised that everything was Sorin's fault and attacked him forcing him to kill her instead of fix her like he was planning to do. People(myself included) are upset because it was needlessly tragic and over-the-top, her death accomplished nothing except further doom for the plane and if Sorin had acted differently at like four points in time before this moment it could all have been avoided. It's a horribly grimdark and crappy plot intentionally designed to be sad, Dough Beyer said that the development name for SOI was 'TEARS' and I'm inclined to believe he's not joking.

>>47475472
I realised that right about when I clicked post, sorry.

>>47475489
Always thighs.
>>
>>47475524
>>47475560
Well you dont find art like this
>>47475399
>>47475255
For Venser or Elspeth thats for sure. Thats why I claim waifufagness.
>>
>>47475524
Yeah, both of these were pretty heartbreaking moments as well.
>>
>>47475569
It wasn't senseless. Avacyn knew that she couldn't stop herself. She knew that Sorin was a good person. But, her mind couldn't be clear for more than that singular moment before her madness made her see Sorin as evil and herself as evil as well. She wanted Sorin to do her work. She wanted Sorin to protect the people of Innistrad when she could not. She needed him to protect them... From herself. Avacyn's end was her will. And that is why Sorin couldn't face her when he unmade her. He couldn't face destroying the perfect angel that he created to be pure and righteous.
>>
File: 1454771841016s.jpg (7 KB, 250x194) Image search: [Google]
1454771841016s.jpg
7 KB, 250x194
>>47475716
It's ok, it's not like I wanted to not cry today.
>>
File: tumblr_nal9kjBkiV1s2vnrjo1_500.jpg (91 KB, 500x566) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nal9kjBkiV1s2vnrjo1_500.jpg
91 KB, 500x566
>>47475716
I didn't say it was senseless. That's also not true, Avacyn attacked Sorin because of how he made her, she is forced to perceive him as good because he made her and she is good, but when she realised that she'd been doing evil that programming backfired because her doing evil means that her creator is evil for making her. At the point she ordered the angels to attack him she wasn't perceiving him as a monster which is why she couldn't hurt him, it was only afterwards that she saw him as a monster again and was able to fight him herself. Avacyn didn't want to die, some of her final words were that all she ever wanted were to protect the innocent, she didn't think she could be destroyed even, she was expecting Sorin to imprison her. The biggest issue with debating this is that because this was all from Avacyn's POV it's very hard to determine which of her thoughts are being influenced by the madness, clearly her perception is still in it's grasp but all of her thoughts could be her own, or none of them could. Without seeing things from Sorin's POV we don't know if this could have ever been a better ending, what we do know is that Olivia asked him to kill her, Sorin could have been planning to unmake her the whole time and just been trying to get her to come quietly to the Vault so that it was less painful for him.

So to be honest I don't think arguing the finer points of this story is worthwhile at present, what is certain though is that this is still definitely the fault of Sorin's incompetence between AVR and now and how he treated Nahiri in the past. I'm also not fully sure at present why he even confronted Avacyn, it seems like Sorin could easily take down Nahiri especially based on how invincible he seemed while fighting Avacyn. If he stopped her and broke the cryptoliths it stands to reason Avacyn would return to sanity on her own and this would have been avoided. But as I said, there's too much unknown at this point to really discuss this in detail
>>
File: Avacyn Smol.jpg (120 KB, 576x510) Image search: [Google]
Avacyn Smol.jpg
120 KB, 576x510
>>47475922
Also if I'm misremembering anything feel free to correct me, I'm unwilling to read it again to check.

>>47475850
Stay strong Anon, she wouldn't want people to cry for her.
>>
>>47474861
It was "ironic" erp
>>
>>47475962
She wouldn't have wanted to die either.
>>
File: 1463706657709.jpg (121 KB, 620x509) Image search: [Google]
1463706657709.jpg
121 KB, 620x509
>>47476332
Anon please, I'm trying really hard to not be sad here.
>>
>>47476340
>Father, why does it hurt?
>>
Any anon on right now wanna do some story development? I need to cleanse my system from the earlier trigger storm.
>>
File: mrt.png (104 KB, 216x220) Image search: [Google]
mrt.png
104 KB, 216x220
>>47476607
The messenger is always around but the poor guy doesnt fit any stories that happen here.
>>
>>47474821
Probably. That's why I was saying earlier that the Will/Gaia romance falls out of my timeline. Unless Gaia's world was in an insular time bubble and advanced at it's own pace. Either it wasn't Baron Sengir that was responsible for Will's ignition, they were never married, or I retcon a bit of my timeline and put her world in a time bubble. But as it stands the timelines don't match up.
>>
>>47476588
Stop.

>>47476607
If you think any could be done with mine then sure, I'm basically always around, at least for the next few days.
>>
>>47476645
But we love him. Go ahead and tell me what you want done. We will work something out.

>>47474864
Also, I wasn't the anon enforcing that.

But sure. All flakes are equally shit.
>>
>>47476736
>But we love him. Go ahead and tell me what you want done. We will work something out.

I honestly dont feel like I should. I contribute so little to the threads that asking people to work something out feels insulting.

Also I legit made it as a villainious walker, but as it turns out, people really cant see cute little robots as antagonists. Maybe that "something small is an antagonist" is something only I really see as exciting. Though this has been rectified with schrodinger's Messenger theory and he can act as anything people want at this point.
>>
>>47476735
What if I started working on the drawing again?
>>
>>47476850
That'd be lovely, about the only thing I can contribute is writing and I'm unsure of even the quality of that but if there's something I can do in return just let me know.
>>
>>47476846

Of course they can't see cute little robots as antagonists, the people here just want to make everyone kiss and meme-ify anything they take interest in. I still feel sorry for Diomedes.
>>
>>47476997
>sigh
If you say so.
>>
File: Gisela_Blade_of_Goldnight.jpg (58 KB, 600x439) Image search: [Google]
Gisela_Blade_of_Goldnight.jpg
58 KB, 600x439
>>47476850
Btw, feel free to completely ignore the style of the sword in the original picture and draw it however you like. Gisela's swords could be a good reference, blades with guards shaped like Avacyn's symbol seem to be fairly common on Innistrad, but it could really be anything, I'm not fussy on that subject.
>>
>>47477060
>sigh
>>
>>47477334
Fuck, wrong one. Hang on.
>>
>>47477354
That was me sighing. Greentext was an accident.
>>
File: Serena.png (2 MB, 2000x2500) Image search: [Google]
Serena.png
2 MB, 2000x2500
>>47477223
>>47477355

There we go.

Not a problem. I've not even started on the sword yet. Here's what I have as of 5 minutes ago. Haven't fixed the eyes yet. That will probably happen last.
>>
>>47477334
Nice nose. Those are hard for me.
>>
>>47477412
That's lovely, thanks again. I should be up for another few hours, currently doing a bit more writing, today was full of distractions or I'd be done by now.
>>
>>47477475
No problem. I'm going to continue the Spider mom story tonight (after I get back from the gym and hanging out with friends, of course). I could use a break.
>>
Sorin will never make dad jokes
>>
File: avacyn_by_snowyglaze-d9ywdwe.gif (186 KB, 930x913) Image search: [Google]
avacyn_by_snowyglaze-d9ywdwe.gif
186 KB, 930x913
Finally finished this story. I may write more on this subject eventually but I'd like to do something a bit more contributive than just writing stories about my flake jacking off on Innistrad.

Anyway with that done I'm finally going to get some sleep, see you probably in a new thread, tomorrow. https://docs.google.com/document/d/1yKsZlB9jHVCw2yZXR7lxdqSTL0xBGzgGtZaONzUlHsI/
>>
>>47478447
Why? It's not like he has any kids to worry about.
>>
>>47479339
Not anymore.
>>
This flake is and always has been a secret phyrexian agent.
>>
Aight, who here has completed this template for their flakes?

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1YTD26B8SRsVtN1YM5McvR0hwl22RCcDB_JdL_YIqNAo/edit

We should probably start linking any ones we complete for OP to add to the repository, so that the writers in here have things to work on.
>>
>Des when bitches are trying to flirt with DIOMEDES
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DTKV91mDc7c
>>
File: Hondick.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
Hondick.pdf
1 B, 486x500
Hondick, with the others coming soon
>>
DES CHAN DES CHAN I SUMMON THEE
>>
File: Anna.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
Anna.pdf
1 B, 486x500
Anna
OP OP I SUMMON THEE
PUT THESE SHEETS IN THE REPOSITORY
Please.
>>
>>47482207
Yeshums? I just got back from Xmen Apoc. o__o
>>
>>47483251
was it as shit as everyone says it is?
Is it true you made Des and Salem?
>>
>>47483338
Well, everyone will have their own opinions, but to beat discribe my personal opinion...
1) I think it was pretty good. And rather enjoyed it.
2) I went into it not expecting much due to hearsay.
3) I have come to expect shit to be changed from the source material.
4) Not a lot actually deviates lore-wise.
5) I wouldn't say it's as good as Future Past, but along the lines of First Class.
6) I thought BvS was complete shit.

So, there's all that.

And yeppers. I made Des and Salem. And I do plan on writefagging a story explaining why and how he obtained a spark. But, I'm trying to finish my snowstorm epic first before I start on that.
>>
>>47483470
so if someone, wrote some kinky shit between the two of them....would that be flakecest?
>>
>>47483560
Between Des and a Cat? Or between who?

Because I'm sure that would just be beastiality.
>>
>>47483576
Des and Cat, though Cat's mind kind of got shoved into his mindslave elf I can't remember the name of.
>>
>>47483617
Kythæla.
>>
>>47483640
yeah her
>>
Op here. I'm on my phone atm, but I will add all new files to the repo tomorrow. I will also get to updating the flake sheet.

Stay classy, flake thread. Night.
>>
>>47483716
Oh, and I will even add the lore-shattering flakes. It was a mistake to say I wouldn't. Sorry about the shitstorm that
happened. I'll play nice from now on.
>>
File: Ka'koarm resource.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
Ka'koarm resource.pdf
1 B, 486x500
>>47481389
>>47482441
awp, shit
I feel like a went a liiiiiittle bit overboard on the words seeing these compared to my own, but more is sometimes better, right?
R-right?
At the very least it should help anyone with capturing the character properly, but if it really needs to be toned down a bit I can do that.

OP OP, I SUMMON THEE (when you wake up), ANGERFISH HAS A BREAKDOWN, FOR YOU FROM ME!

If Amund anon is here, I added him to my notable mentions section, without mentioning any specifics of past interactions, only probable interactions. If you want me to remove that, I can and will.
>>
>>47484017
shiiit, now I don't have to worry about having a crazy story at least.
>>
>>47484191
oh yeah, no worries there, I fully acknowledge Ka'koarm as being literally insane and having a bit of an "out there" story. I hope I'm just an exception and not the rule though, haven't read too many others stories yet.
>>
>>47484321
I would weigh what time travel does for the story vs how problematic it is lore wise and just general story telling wise.
>>
>>47484605
It provides a narrative situation that I wanted to set up with him indulging his petty desire for revenge being the very thing that causes him to pursue a means of indulging petty revenge. Other ideas I wanted to play with are the staff he steals being the very staff he makes at the end of his training, and his using the flashy event of his own ignition as a distraction. The way I see it, he can't actually permanently go into the past, at least not at the powerlevel the great hermit has, even for a leviathan horror and master wizard that is simply too much a feat, and no matter how strong he gets he probably will never be able to. But, with the power he will/does have, he can make temporary blisters in time, or perhaps a splashes, by exerting an extraordinary amount of mana to out-will the flow of time for a few minutes/hours. This allowed him to interact with his past self for short periods before being forcibly returned to his home timeframe, disguised as planeswalking, hopping from plane to plane, then blistering time to when his younger self reached that location. I know there's a LOT of time mages this snowstorm, which is why I tried to put a load of limits on what he would be capable of at his strongest, and made it more the ultimate end of his pursuits as an application of his unique magic art rather than the focus of a recurring magic art. He's no time mage, he's just passionate/petty enough to try outlandish feats like this for reasons like that. I haven't really thought of what he does after the end of that, and the way I have his character set up I don't think he does either.
>>
>>47483746
As long as you slap that unglued symbol on them, no one will care.
>>
File: SerenaReference.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
SerenaReference.pdf
1 B, 486x500
>>47480597
>>47482441
Here's mine, pretty sure I wrote too much on some points, couldn't really help myself. Anyway if you could add this to the rep as well I'd be much obliged.
>>
>>47485475
Yeah, that will happen. I was being a pussy yesterday.
>>
>>47486382
It's fine. Chillbrass was trying to provoke a reaction. So, it's understandable that you went off on him.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 41

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.