[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/bbg/ - Blood Bowl General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 49
File: 1454994149599.gif (4 MB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1454994149599.gif
4 MB, 800x800
Elf Edition

Join the stunty leeg lads, it's starting very soon. Congratulations to everyone who made it to the playoffs as well.
http://www.plasmoids.dk/bbowl/Bloodbowl.htm
http://1d4chan.org/wiki/Blood_Bowl

The latest rules, the CRP (aka LRB6):
http://marmeladov.com/BB/LRB6.pdf

Stunty Leeg handbook:
https://fumbbl.com/files/Stunty_Leeg_Handbook_v1_0_1.pdf

/tg/ FUMBBL group:
https://fumbbl.com/p/group&group=9828&op=view

/tg/ Stunty Leeg group:
https://fumbbl.com/p/group&group=10178&op=view

IRC Server: irc.fumbbl.com
Port: 6667
Channel: #tg

Steam Community for Blood Bowl 2:
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/tgbloodbowl2

Cknoor's tutorials:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLSJ6kwwJv4Nr-Ky1PaFZys50S7zewio1O

Previous Thread: >>47337142
>>
First for elfbros
>>
>>47409141
>Don't worry, we'll stomp those awful orangemen to the ground, till we are a nation once again

Also, if you want to make an irish themed team you might want to look into joining the stunty leeg, which is starting very soon and has a team that's as irish as it gets, the Albion Fae

https://fumbbl.com/help:Albion+Fae
>>
>>47409284
>fag edition
>>
>>47409352
Albion is Britain when it was pagan, I play good catholic boys. Also I do like that team but I can't play them in the main league
>>
File: 475046.gif (1 KB, 100x100) Image search: [Google]
475046.gif
1 KB, 100x100
Congrats again to the Naggarond Knife Ears.

Was thinking, we should start putting trophies on Team logos, like how you get stars on football club badges.
>>
File: 1920x1080.jpg (242 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1920x1080.jpg
242 KB, 1920x1080
Friendly reminder that every day is elf loving day
>>
And so, the last bastion of memeraces has fallen
>>
File: vets.jpg (91 KB, 907x441) Image search: [Google]
vets.jpg
91 KB, 907x441
Jammanl being a right jammy cunt leaves the Veterans looking like this, with the top 6 playing in the Finals, and the 2 from the Rookies joining them in 7th and 8th seed.

I'm here and on the ball for once, expect to see it in your schedule soonish. Please use the Scheduler as usual.
>>
>>47410353
Good paint skills
>>
File: 1340370392839.jpg (82 KB, 360x270) Image search: [Google]
1340370392839.jpg
82 KB, 360x270
>>47410353
>jammy cunt

None elfier
>>
>>47410353
Mauled have you considered making completely random seeding?
>>
>>47410440

Nah, I think there should be some benefit to doing better in the regular season.
>>
>>47410469
The benefit is you get to play a person on your level and not a scrub who barely got there, was so happy about finally reaching playoffs and now has to play the toughest enemy in his first round.
>>
>>47410506

Exactly.

Play Veterans if you want to actually have a shot at the Championship.
>>
>>47410527

It's not like the rookie players who got in are inexperienced.
>>
>>47410527

I would like asking why you changed the seeding from how you did it last season though, with the top rookie joining at seed 5.
>>
File: dXwXDlN.png (7 KB, 251x314) Image search: [Google]
dXwXDlN.png
7 KB, 251x314
YES PLEASE
>>
>>47410626
Local organiser ruins everything
>>
>>47410606

I checked, wait did I do that in League II?

Just checked but I could be wrong.
>>
>>47410626

What the hell did you do Mauled?
>>
>>47410626
Thanks Mauled
>>47410648
This is new
>>
>>47410626

Looks great Mauled, push it through and let's get started.
>>
>>47410642

It's quicker to start with teams that aren't in and replace them, then it is to actually put the 8 teams in and fuck about swapping them around.

>>47410606
>>47410648

Yeah I've fucked up. One Sec.
>>
who else rooting for Desert Wraiths in the playoffs? About time we got khemri in the playoffs
>>
>>47410648

Indeed you did.
>>
Nice, Surfers have been replaced with Dead Doornails.
>>
>Mauled setting up the playoffs
>>
File: finals.png (6 KB, 233x252) Image search: [Google]
finals.png
6 KB, 233x252
JUST

Anyway, this should be right

1st (1st Vet) v 8th (2nd Rookie)
4th (4th Vet) v 5th (1st Rookie)
3rd (3rd Vet) v 6th (5th Vet)
2nd (2nd Vet) v 7th (6th Bet)
>>
>>47410870
There you go, way to unfuck things.
>>
>>47410870

Oh shit, Orc grudge match.
>>
>>47410944
What's better, Gork, or Mork? THERE'S ONLY ONE WAY TO FIND OUT
>>
>>47410870
Buddha is not merciful, Buddha does not forgive the past, I will avenge my elfbros and make crab pay for all his crimes
>>
>>47411097
Cosmic Egg's speed Buddha
>>
>>47411097
I hope you win but lose half your team in the process.
>>
File: approved.jpg (94 KB, 900x675) Image search: [Google]
approved.jpg
94 KB, 900x675
>>47410353
>Please use the Scheduler as usual.
APPROVED!
>>
>>47411097
You're gonna go down so hard its not funny anymore. I hope you prove me wrong though, so I didn't make that 'Crab losing to elves' image for nothing.
>>
File: jimandbob2.jpg (56 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
jimandbob2.jpg
56 KB, 600x338
"Fated confrontations" seems to be the theme of this season and there have been a ton - this is probably one of the most exciting /tg/ league seasons to date!

Naggarond Knife Ears (5/0/1): The dark elves that don't tie had a spectacular season despite the loss of talented blitzer Falkniven Fine-Fingered (in their only loss against league titan Animeted Clothing, no less) and are continuing their upward ascent. The Knife-Ears have seen steady improvement from their rather middling debut in the first season of the /tg/ league, and the knife-makers of Naggarond couldn't be happier.

Animeted Clothing (4/1/1): Despite beating the Knife-Ears in the regular season, the Clothing were denied their chance to keep the League Leader shield in a surprising upset loss to Underworld underdog ZaUnderWarudo, followed by a stalemate against the Red Fang Rockets when star Bull Cowboy Tanktop made a rare stumble while sprinting on the pitch. Animeted Clothing management has declined to comment on inquiries as to the (much loved and equally hated) Bull Centaur's health, saying that "nothing has changed in Tanktop's diet or routine", and that the Animeted Clothing are looking forward to the playoffs.

Red Fang Rockets (3/2/1): Much like the Knife Ears, the Rockets have reached a degree of maturity in their play over the past few seasons that has allowed them to break out from the middle of the pack - inevitably leading to a fated confrontation with the Knife-Ears in round 6. This will be the first time the Rockets have made the playoffs in three seasons, and by all accounts the greenskins are raring to go. The Rockets in-your-face grinding style may not be pretty, but it is according to our Orc commentary desk "konsistently brutal and brutally konsistent. Watch out 'uvver teams - a Rocket rematch can eas'ly go the other way wiv' dere grindan' style."
>>
File: kroxade.png (23 KB, 515x491) Image search: [Google]
kroxade.png
23 KB, 515x491
>>47411594
Doomstar Requiem (3/1/2): The rising Chaos Dwarf star was looking set up to follow in Animeted Clothing's footsteps at the start of their first Veteran League season, with an explosive 3/1/0 start in the first 4 rounds of the league, but the team just seemed to run out of steam as the season dragged on, and losing the Chaos Dwarf grudge match against Animeted Clothing in round 6: a match long awaited by both teams, with the right to hoist cute Chaos Dwarf anime girl banners on the line. With the team still healthy however, there's going to be more than enough chances for a rematch with their rivals in the playoffs. The team's play has tightened up considerably compared to their rather middling Rookie debut.

Wurld's Ej Face Fumpers (2/3/1): The Fumpers continue to astound and bedevil most coaches in their very first Veteran League season with their grasp of sophisticated Blood Bowl concepts like "picking up the ball" and "passing". Their performance continues to stymie the typical anti-Orc tactics of most other teams and has seen them to a hard-fought playoff spot. Still, the opposition has proven much stiffer in the big leagues and this shows in their record, which is little improved over the performance in the Rookie League. We'll see how far their unexpected gimmicks can take them in the playoffs.

Buddhist Elves (3/1/2): The Buddhist elves seem to have found the perfect level of worldly attachment - a completely identical performance to their previous season has guaranteed them a playoff spot and they are looking to be a regular fixture. The team was off to a rocky start with back to back losses against ZaUnderwarudo and Monkey Majik, but rallied to deliver a convincing performance for the rest of the season under the leadership of Substitute Buddha and eliminating the last elven contender for the playoffs, the Foot Blooters, in round 6.
>>
>>47409284
I made a snotling team for Stunty. Ohhhh boyyyy
>>
File: BB7upskaven.jpg (30 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
BB7upskaven.jpg
30 KB, 200x200
>>47411612
Bretonnian Werewolf in Tilea (3/0/3): Managing a straight 50% W/L ratio is much more impressive than it sounds, given the brutal beating that Tilea has taken this season. The death of Werewolf Emily Perkins on the pitch was but a foretaste for the further deaths of Tilean favourites Peter Boyle (+ST Flesh Golem) and Mitsu Murata (+MA Ghoul). Fortunately, the team still has reliable stars in the form of Werewolf Paddy Ryan and Wight John Burnside, but losing a big chunk of talent in one season would dampen any lesser team's morale (fortunate, then, that most of the team is incapable of feeling human emotions like loss or sadness).

Candy Rappers (2/2/2): Much like Tilea, the Candy Rapper record and position just short of the playoff spots is a result of horrendous casualties that cut their run at the playoffs short. The Candy Rappers lost both of their star blitzers halfway through the season against Doomstar Requiem without the cash to replace them, putting a hole in their line up that just crippled their performance in the remaining games. With the team ending the season still too cash-strapped to replace any blitzers, the road to recovery and rehabilitation for the Rappers will be a long one.

ZaUnderWarudo (3/0/3): Don't be fooled by their position - this Underworld team has been one of the key lynchpins to many of the matchups this season. Their surprise upset against league titan Animeted Clothing denied the Chaos Dwarves a third League Leader shield in a row, and their loss against Doomstar Requiem in the following game set up a climactic round 6 grudge match between both Chaos Dwarf teams. The Blood Bowl Referee Union has dismissed all allegations of the team's links to Skaven organized crime and underground match fixing, but their performance this season will probably keep tongues wagging.
>>
File: HEthrower.png (413 KB, 800x786) Image search: [Google]
HEthrower.png
413 KB, 800x786
>>47411629

Monkey Majik (1/3/2): Nothing but a school of hard knocks for this Simyin team's first Rookie season. Despite dishing out almost one serious injury every game, the Majik have struggled to convert their causalty rates into wins. While they've dished out a ton of hurt relative to their standing and skill - with 14 casualties for, they've taken a nearly equal 12 casualties in return. The team still is quickly growing a core of young talent and it's likely that if this team continues into next season we may see an improvement in their record.

Foot Blooters (1/3/2): Creditor woes continue to dog the Foot Blooters this season. The team has barely managed to finally scrape together the cash for a team Apothecary, but not before racking up a number of severe injuries on the team this season. Plenty of talent however is present on this team which will go a long way towards next season. If the Blooters can secure a cash flow steady enough to replace their injured players they will be at a decent strength for the next season.

Big Bad Evil Guys (1/2/3): The tone of this season was set for the BBEGs in their first game, a supposedly "easy" match against the halflings of My Little Arsenal that ended with star Minotaur Megatron dead and an Ogre and 2 Marauders bleeding on the pitch. Another "easy" match against weakling Underworld Goblins in round 2 left another Minotaur missing the next game, and two Marauders out. Despite having relatively "gentle" matchups all season the BBEGs have suffered disproportionate casualties. We here at the commentary desk suspect that the team armour manufacturer may have in fact skimped out on the level of advertised protection - the BBEGs had better look into their supply line pronto!
>>
File: cabalvision.jpg (41 KB, 338x273) Image search: [Google]
cabalvision.jpg
41 KB, 338x273
>>47411644

My Little Arsenal (1/2/3): Despite taking a staggering 27 casualties this season, the Arsenal have refused to simply fold up and die like the SPP pinatas most teams this season have taken them to be, and even scored a cheeky win against the BBEGs. Whether they will return for another season remains to be seen, but their games certainly have been the source of much blood and laughter this season.

Vintage Veterans/Boatmurdered (0/0/6): The Vintage Veterans struggled from the beginning of this season and their hasty replacement, the Chaos Dwarves of Fortress Boatmudered, saw fit not to rock the standings boat. Very little to comment on here.

That wraps up the Veteran Team post-season review. See you in the playoffs, Blood Bowl fans!
>>
>>47411594
>>47411612
WTF is this crap? Not even a tripcode? Are we in Russia or what? Where is this league going if we can't even afford trip codes anymore?!

I say we make this general great again!
>>
>>47411666
If you have been around you know who it is.
>>
>>47411693
it's tooby
>>
>>47411666
No need for trips; anyone can post commentary or analysis on the season. Judge the post by content, not by poster.
>>
>>47411733
>No need for trips; anyone can post commentary or analysis on the season. Judge the post by content, not by poster.
Yeah.... no. That's not the point, like at all. Its all about the immersion man. THE IMMERSION AND THE EFFORT! I AND E!

What's next? We're gonna drop the images as well? Just do it man! You obviously don't care about blood bowl anyway!!
>>
File: horrors of meemtch.png (26 KB, 880x312) Image search: [Google]
horrors of meemtch.png
26 KB, 880x312
Stunty leeg qualifier will start on Thursday, signups will remain open until then. Top 16 qualify.
Because there's like three times as many players as I thought there would be, there'll also be a "titchy leeg" with as many of the remaining teams as will fit.

And again, you need to actually apply for membership here after making a team: https://fumbbl.com/p/group?op=view&group=10178&p=teams
If you're on that list, you're in.
>>
>>47411874
Why just not have 1 league?
>>
>>47411874
Wait what is that about the titchy stuff? So those who don't qualify will play in that league? Then what's the point of the league anyway? Qualify or bust, or just expand the number of rounds. It doesn't really need to be "just" a filler league anyway, even if that was the initial idea. Just look at the initial popularity
>>
>>47411966
>>47411974
Knockout needs to be a power of 2.
>>
>>47411991
your mom needs the power of 2 lmao
>>
File: 2016-01-26 13.38.53.png (114 KB, 360x450) Image search: [Google]
2016-01-26 13.38.53.png
114 KB, 360x450
>>47411629
Gonna do a quick shout out to my OG crew of Rappers being 4 players.

M&M and all that regens has been a huge staple to the team rolling block and very few RS rolls and even coming out on top against 2 Trees.

Crisy Creme the Spp queen hoarding and whoring for those MVPs the only core rat to not roll doubles snuck through the cracks by being average and setting up the big play to score.

The Chewtorious Babe Ruth preaching the east coast truth having a poor start but quickly rising to the top of the goblin ladder by being smart and staying back.

Daddy Betus and the secret to Chetus, man this guy is truly the luckiest goblin on the team. He gets whacked to the point of death and still only rolls at worst a badly hurt and sits out the rest of the game. Known risk taker at the start to end up as the designated 1 roller and many times I would type "Fucking Betus."

RIP my fallen Rats and Gobs. Rest easy next season while I pick up the broken pieces.
>>
>>47411991
so it'll be a league of 1?
>>
File: 1432800554442.png (765 KB, 1001x1001) Image search: [Google]
1432800554442.png
765 KB, 1001x1001
And with playoffs comes poll time, the stakes are high and only one can win

>Who are you rooting for?
http://www.strawpoll.me/10295054

>Who do you think will actually win?
http://www.strawpoll.me/10295061
>>
>>47411974
Should I just go with the same format as the regular league, then?
>>
>>47412432
Yea, since it's just a quick league to gap the time between seasons for non-playoff player imo

And, you know, never change a running system...
>>
>>47412374
>People thinking Dark Elves will win it all
>>
File: IRA logo.png (66 KB, 360x450) Image search: [Google]
IRA logo.png
66 KB, 360x450
Alright I think I'm ready for the season 4 rookies

Rate my team
https://fumbbl.com/p/yearbook?team_id=841090

>capatcha is picking out tea
>>
>>47412477
>since it's just a quick league to gap the time between seasons for non-playoff player imo
Doesnt have to be though. There are some people more interested in the stunty leeg than the "regular" league. We could very well entertain two leagues of the same capacity, the only thing that would change for the players, is the change from 1 to 2 potential matches per week.

I mean the ST isn't there yet, but it surely can in one or two rounds if the popularity holds up.
>>
>>47412517
Shit.

>>47412374
>4 votes for Knife Eers
>Only 1 vote for Surfers, and thats me
Have people been following the league at all? Or is that just because Quinze is leader and that's where their thought process ends? Just spectate one match of them and the difference is clear.
>>
>>47412628
Tendrill comfirmed Protestant scum
>>
>>47412517
I'll give it a Potato Whiskey/10.
>>
>>47412628

I can't tell if Crab's bitter or if he thinks Tendril will put out for him this time if he sucks up enough.
>>
>>47412628
Surfers are a very squishy team going agaisnt chorfs

Odds don't fair well
>>
>>47412720
>Implying I would vote for Surfers
>>
>>47412374
I would think Animeted Clothing would be a bigger favourite to win the cup over the Knife-Ears too. They've been in the playoffs every season and beat the Knife-Ears pretty soundly in the regular round robin. Almost got league leader for the third time in the row too.
>>
>>47412517
I have no idea who those people are, but i respect that you bothered to get at least some portraits and set up a decent logo.

According to /tg/ standards though, your team is rated as no puns/10
>>
>>47413023
Well the name is a pun off the IRA
I guess not many people here grew up with Father Ted. Its was a great show
>>
>>47413072
Burger here my Irish decedent friend got the whole series on DVD, that show was great my favorite part is still teaching Jack to speak.
>>
File: 1_0001.jpg (14 KB, 196x320) Image search: [Google]
1_0001.jpg
14 KB, 196x320
So to get this stuff sorted out in one place before I go to sleep:

Stunty Leeg starts this Thursday. Signups remain open until then.
To sign up create a team at this link https://fumbbl.com/p/createteam?op=race&league=10178 and then apply to join the league at this link https://fumbbl.com/p/group?op=view&group=10178&p=teams
It will follow roughly the same format as the /tg/ fumbbl league: A 6 round Swiss round robin with the top eight teams entering the playoffs. There is no veterans/rookie split as it's the first season.
If there are an odd number of players there will be a filler team added that will be conceded at the start of each round. If there's a player that wants to join late can be substituted into this slot at a later date.

In addition to using the stunty rosters there are two rule changes:
50,000 is given to buy cards with each match, essentially giving each team a free special play card. This money can't be spent on other inducements unless fumbbl fucked the coding.
Players with Sneaky Git are sent to the KO box when sent off. This is to make up for the lack of dirty player due to the scarcity of general skill access.

Other things to note:
Stunty secret weapons supposedly have to make rolls depending on the weapon type to be ejected.
THERE IS A GAMEBREAKING BUG WITH SIDESTEP AND SHADOWING: https://fumbbl.com/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&t=25913 One of the star players has this skill combination and most pygmies will get it after one level up. So be careful when using them.
>>
>>47414358
You deserve good things for stepping up and taking the burden of setting up the league Domun.

Not that it will stop me from stomping all over your snotlings and gang-fouling your ogres. But still!
>>
>>47411874
Late to the party, but submitted.

https://fumbbl.com/p/team?team_id=841110
>>
File: hashitposting.jpg (124 KB, 495x635) Image search: [Google]
hashitposting.jpg
124 KB, 495x635
Slow thread
bumping
>>
>>47415818
Tooby and Pheonix are Right
>>
>>47412374
It's okay. Literally nobody voted for me last season either. But I'll show them.
>>
File: Sub-Buddha 1000 hours in paint.jpg (52 KB, 482x532) Image search: [Google]
Sub-Buddha 1000 hours in paint.jpg
52 KB, 482x532
>>47412374
>Buddhist Elves leading, everybody wants redemption and salvation
Give the league what it needs Sas.
>>
>>47412628

Yeah, I don't really think my odds are all that good with the finals being overrun by chorfs and orcs.
>>
File: 1454912118687.png (153 KB, 341x247) Image search: [Google]
1454912118687.png
153 KB, 341x247
>>47419194
Don't you talk like that, you're gonna do it, and you're gonna do it good!
>>
Reminder that this is how last season's poll looked like.
http://www.strawpoll.me/7010689/r
>>
>>47419925
Well 4-0 is what happens when the dice don't stop and one of the coaches goes in tilt because of that.
>>
File: shimmy.jpg (36 KB, 780x439) Image search: [Google]
shimmy.jpg
36 KB, 780x439
>talk to fumbbl stuff about BBCode possibilities for new project
>very helpful bunch of guys coming up with suggestions on how to achieve the desired results
>almost reply immediately to my PMs
>they want an example of what I did so far
>link the tomato section
>no reply ever since
RIP
>>
>>47419953
People jinxed it.
>>
Hey guys, I just got home from work, and the Season III Veteran's Records are now in https://fumbbl.com/p/notes?op=view&id=3042

I will begin updating the Obituaries with Round VI Vets now.
>>
>>47421312
That is now done and at https://fumbbl.com/p/notes?op=view&id=2692
>>
>>47421312
>>47421388

>Fuse taking most CAS next to John Burnside from BWiT
>Glus Derr taking "most fouls" for MLA again
>not a dead Fling in the 6 rounds in S3

I've never been a happier Flings coach. My guys deserve a final statement from their coach before they're going to retire for some time. Soon.
>>
Wednesday 19:00 server time. Be there.
>>
>>47422072
APPROVED
>>
TactyHacky, check your messages.

>>47414716
You still need to join the group, I sent you an invitation.
>>
>>47420072

Underrated post.
>>
>>47422224
All good. Just need to find a team logo tonight.
>>
File: meirl.png (235 KB, 459x247) Image search: [Google]
meirl.png
235 KB, 459x247
Hello there bbg, Werter here
I just wanted to clarify that without any doubt, i will keep my current team for at least one more season. I hope to improve, make less fuckups when losing, not kill off so many of my players and face less chorf/orc teams. Thanks to anyone who cheered on me and /bood me as well, hope you had as much fun as i did and that the next season will be even better than this one.
>>
>>47423040
You were a good sport and also hit the weakspot for massive damage
>>
>>47422083
Whats the meme on the street with the nazi girl?
>>
File: 1441760464920.gif (134 KB, 345x259) Image search: [Google]
1441760464920.gif
134 KB, 345x259
>>47423040
Give that Rat some claws and you should be fine. Also don't stop having fun, you only win as underworld if you have more fun than the opponent.
>>
>>47410353
thank you quinze for showing some dark elf domination,well done
>>
>>47423162
That's the cute girl of eternal order, approving those who use the scheduler and keep things in order, while reminding the non-scheduler degenerates of their fate.
>>
Wasn't the stunty leeg supposed to start today? Where's all the blood and explosions?
>>
>>47424119
no
>>
>>47424184

Oh, thursday. My bad.
>>
>>47424215
yes
>>
Is it true that crossdressing makes you better at Blood Bowl?
>>
>>47425513

It's how I win all of my games at least.
>>
>>47425513
No. Only hormone treatment is proven to work.
>>
>>47425513
Honestly I've found out this lent that abstaining from masterbating really works for you bb game
>>
gonna make a dwarf team, how good is the deathroller?
>>
>>47426785

Worse than bad.
>>
>>47426801
this

you can save up for it after you have your decent starting team, you dont start with it ever.
>>
>>47426850
>>47426801

alright, thanks mates
>>
>>47426785
You get a St7 unit that adds nothing but being a tree cutter in that one situation. Dwarfs could lose the Roller and no one would complain.
>>
>>47426866
In BB2 it's awesome once you get the stadium upgrade for a free bribe
>>
>>47423068
Fantastic reference, well memed
>>
Should there eventually be a "heavy weight" league? For teams 1900+ or so?
>>
>>47427217
Emphasis on "eventually". We really need enough teams for that. And even after three seasons teams like AC are still around 1700k. Plus, not too many people want to continue playing the same team all the time. Crab is an exception because he wants to win it before retiring the team.

But even with enough teams, I think vets would suffice because everyone knows, inducements make up for the TV difference :^)
>>
>>47427369
I forgot to add that, if anything we could have a "heavyweight" tournament where the highest teams from various seasons meet each other. I think that would work better, because many of the high-tv teams are on hold and won't play a full season again.
>>
>>47427369
>Crab is an exception because he wants to win it before retiring the team.

Quinze needs to throw his match when he gets to the finals
>>
>>47427410
getting a little bit ahead here buddy, 10 karma points have been substracted from your account
>>
>>47427569
I got my hopes on the Buddha, but if he prevails crab will still be running rampant

Cucking will only make him stronger
>>
File: 1459679807203.jpg (72 KB, 720x690) Image search: [Google]
1459679807203.jpg
72 KB, 720x690
>people already training for the stunty leeg
welp it was fun while it lasted, instead of a relaxed fun league we're already drifting into tryhard/powergaming territory again
>>
>>47427634
Training? You mean practicing? That isn't too bad

I'm sure the spirit of crazy stupid plays will prevail.
>>
>>47427687
pffft I say its over already
>>
>>47427712
lol ur moms all over my dick already hahhaaha
>>
>>47427634
>training
What?
>>
File: 1384895416871.png (288 KB, 563x563) Image search: [Google]
1384895416871.png
288 KB, 563x563
>>47427738
ayyy #got'em
>>
>>47427634
>Implying tryharding isn't fun
>Implying it's not the most fun kind of fun
>>
>>47412517
Someone needs to make a Scotch or Welsh Wood elf team to rival this
>>
>>47427634
We'll see how this season goes - I originally signed up expecting a brief elimination league as a quick diversion but it seems people wanted a full-sized Stunty Leeg.
>>
>>47427844
Hey - it makes sense for me to want to play as many games as possible and for that reason trying to get into playoffs is a goal for me.
>>
>>47427634
BUT I WANT THE TROPHY I ALREADY PLAYED FOR LIKE 3 SEASONS DUDE LMAO PLAYING FOR FUN
seriously, who even expects that stunty is more than a quick league to go apeshit on everything and call in the "armor is a meme" police? even if there are people who "train" for it, who cares.
>>
>>47427844
>people wanted a full-sized Stunty Leeg.
You mean this one guy who complained about it, wanted a full-sized Stunty Leeg. Domunperg just came along and changed it based on that and the number of players who signed up.

If you actually ask people in the IRC, pretty much everyone prefered the short 2 round knockout format he had in the beginning. People are already talking about dropping out eventually, and desu, I also signed up for the initial format so I'm not sure if I'm willing to commit to this fully.
>>
>>47414358
Isn't 6 round too long for a tourney that's supposed to fill in the time between seasons?

We should go with a shorter format rather than doing "main league but with stunty teams"
>>
>>47428018
This, 6 rounds of stunty is too much.
>>
>>47427930
You forgot your tripcode crab
>>
>>47428037

There's only one person who uses a trip in this thread, and it's not Crab.
>>
>>47428018
>>47414358
#makestuntygreatagain
>>
>>47428051
That is factually and objectively wrong.
>>
>>47428084

Now that you mention it, i guess Domunperg has one now as well. He's new though, so I'd barely call it a part of the thread.
>>
>>47428018
Maybe we should have a poll about this? Personally, I also preferred the short format, but I guess some of the newer players wouldn't care about that.
>>
>>47428037
>>47428084
>trips are names
If I wanted to win stunty I would go chaos halflings.
>>
>>47428037
I'm not Crab, why does everyone think I'm Crab when I "funpost" about the league?
>>
>>47428114
Factually and objectively wrong, now stop shitting up the thread
>>
>>47428152

Because people don't understand irony.
>>
>>47428133
I'd rather not keep flip-flopping like this, but here.
https://www.strawpoll.me/10303337
Any other suggestions, post them.
>>
>>47428159

>I'm the one shitting up the thread

Sure thing friend.
>>
>>47428325
>I'd rather not keep flip-flopping like this
Well maybe you shouldnt change the format out of the blue because one anon is complaining then
>>
>>47428325
>https://www.strawpoll.me/10303337
>most people want a quick quirky season to have fun instead of full seasons

thanks famalam you're great
>>
File: 1444179191441.jpg (158 KB, 1600x1600) Image search: [Google]
1444179191441.jpg
158 KB, 1600x1600
>>47428325
2 rounds Swiss, 16 man knockout it is.
>>
File: Blood-Bowl-Box-Contents.jpg (197 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
Blood-Bowl-Box-Contents.jpg
197 KB, 960x960
Hey /bbg/, I just saw the contents of the new game over on Beasts of War, (pic related), and was wondering who else is hype for the new game?
>>
>>47431371
>who else is hype for the new game?
I'm not really a blood bowl player, but I've got my eye on the orc minis. They look lovely.
>>
I just fired a skink for doing nothing wrong except getting too many level ups without a double or stat increase. Good night sweet prince.
>>
>>47431914
It's called a healthy retirement after a fulfilling career; you should be happy for him that he will be going back to his Skink wife and Skink children without being packed in a box.
>>
Idea: We foul every team King Mad makes off the pitch until he eventually makes one of team of each race.

That way we all get a set of those kickass portraits he makes.
>>
>>47432643

I start charging $100 for every team I have to retire.
>>
>>47432923
Real talk, your portaits are pretty tits and the details you put into your teams and players are just syk
>>
Why did they have to ruin stunty with lizards?
>>
File: 1449649092158.png (182 KB, 500x371) Image search: [Google]
1449649092158.png
182 KB, 500x371
Why do you play your team?
>>
>>47435200
Because Chaos Edition showed me how great their hats are.
>>
>>47435200
>he only plays one team
>>
>>47435200

Because lizards are cool.
>>
>>47435200
Fun times and to slowly descent into madness and insanity
>>
Does it matter if the stunty leeg is swiss if it's only 2 rounds? Why not just make it random?
>>
>>47431371
I wonder if there will be 1 player sets, with 1 team, a field and all the cards and whatnots. Because I'm not terribly interested in playing Empire or Orc teams, but I could spring for a Chaos set.
Also I don't see any ogres or trolls here.

So, like the kids are calling it these days, I'm waiting to see their "business model".
>>
>>47436547
Swiss is the only type where you can configure the number of rounds.
>>
>>47436770
I like it. It will make CAS and TD difference really important if you want to qualify for the round of 16
>>
File: TischleinPitch.png (155 KB, 360x450) Image search: [Google]
TischleinPitch.png
155 KB, 360x450
Anyone else hyped for the stunty leeg?

Just finished my pitch art
>>
>>47436824
Tbh, and this applies to the normal league too, there is a problem with the extent to which this means cas rather than tds are the tiebreaker. Even your most Elfy bullshit will not generally give you more than 3 or 4 td's difference a game, but even low tv bashers can generate cas differentials like that, win or lose. Extrapolate over a season and bashy play will reward you with a significant score differential in comparison to a similar win % agile team. It feels like a double reward for bashers.
>>
>>47437224
Luckily it's a stunty leeg and most of us aren't taking it seriously.
>>
Last chance to vote before it all begins

>Who are you rooting for?
http://www.strawpoll.me/10295054

>Who do you think will actually win?
http://www.strawpoll.me/10295061
>>
>>47437505
>implying having fun and enjoying fair competition are mutually exclusive aims

No need to be facetious anon, was just making an observation
>>
>>47437224
That's really just a statistical argument. In practice it doesn't matter at all for the league. The system is fine.

>>47437712
You should get yourself some reading comprehension if you think that post was facetious.

>>47437648
Sasa is getting some love.
>>
>>47437648
I still don't get why so many people think Quinze is gonna win. Yes he is a good coach with a solid team, but most of the others are good too.
>>
>>47437828
Because picking the team with the best record and highest TV is easy?

But I voted for Crab to be correct. And anon so you can't tell if I'm wrong anyway
>>
>>47438824
Thank anon, I'll do it for you.
>>
>>47438824
voting for crab is basically saying "I have no idea what's going on and who is good". Crab's only merit is the beginner friendly chorf team thats been build over three seasons. Pretty much everyone knows he's shit as a coach otherwise. Literally memed people into thinking he's good.
>>
>>47439180
Oh Penis13.
>>
>>47439180
>Crab as a shit coach almost took the leadership trophy 3 times in a row

yea sure, seems like someone is salty here
fuck off penis13
>>
You can only reply to this post of you are the coach of a team that has caused 20 casualties in a 6 game /tg/ season
>>
>>47439247
>>47439474
>implying penis13 is the only one who hates crab

Also didn't cmonkey totally rape crab in box?
>>
>>47439474
>Chorfs and lucky rolls almost took the leadership trophy 3 times in a row
FTFY :^)
>>
>>47439535
That was calorie. But yeah, I'm looking forward to some non-chorf matches by crab, be it stunty or season4. Because if the record means anything, thats the only team he's actually good with.
>>
>>47439535
Calorie and Crab played with fresh teams and Calorie just killed Crab's team.
>>
>>47439584
>Implying Ranked on fumbbl means anything
>>
>>47439603
>implying it doesn't
Take your mental gymnastics somewhere else. Ranked matters as much as anything else. It takes two people to agree to a match. Don't act like it's the fault of the bad fumbbl bullies taking advantage. That's a meme.
>>
>>47439640
But if we don't have memes, what do we have left?
>>
>>47439640
Ranked is nothing but cherry picking
if someone is learning the game on fumbbl ranked is probably the worst place to learn
>>
1 hour
>>
>>47439855
Tfw you are in class durring this
Does fummbl work on a sumsung?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SW-BU6keEUw
>>
Get ready
>>
https://fumbbl.com/ffblive.jnlp?spectate=856349

Guess what time it is?
>>
File: 1436402846811.jpg (329 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1436402846811.jpg
329 KB, 1280x720
>>47440533
Time for crab battle.
>>
>>47440533
>>47440792
Update: Crab keeps getting away with it. Lucky rolls and lotsa 1's for his opponent are shoving his chorf ass across the pitch once more.
>>
Worst game.
>>
I love it when crab goes all "see? ez! I t-totally saw that coming when I put that player there haha" when something goes wrong. Too bad sasasing got diced hardcore here. He deserved the win
>>
>>47441413
I didn't say that at all though.
>>
>didn't even kill any elves
>>
>>47441420
Reading comprehension? Do you have it?
>>
>>47437224
Theoretically this all evens out because bash teams often have no hope but to tie when playing from behind, whereas agility teams often can win even if they fail to stop a drive. The extra differential is often needed by bash teams since they tend to tie more frequently. Cas differentials are also based on fouls so teams can try to even up standings that way as well.

Lowering in to 0.5+/- for cas wouldn't be unreasonable though, and bash already has a number of long-term advantages in terms of player retention.
>>
>>47441458
Can you read? Never said any according to plan stuff during the games.
>>
>>47441468
>Cas differentials are also based on fouls so teams can try to even up standings that way as well.
I wonder who can foul more. A chorf/orc/undead/nurgle team that has cheap players and often outmans the other team or an elf team? That's the opposite of evening up.
>>
>>47441488
>Never said any according to plan stuff during the games.
You obviously don't have it.
>>
>>47441507
Additional cas due to fouls definitely won't completely allow elves to break even, but it does give you at least one option to keep your standings from completely tanking.

Like I said though, halving the cas differential contribution to 0.5 is probably a pretty reasonable modification to league rules.
>>
>>47441656
Other simpler tiebreakers I've seen are to take the simple TD differential of a team across all games. Another interesting one is taking the average win percentage of all the opposing teams a team has faced this season (under the logic that teams who win more are harder matchups), sometimes called "strength of schedule", which tries to illustrate which teams have had harder matchups that season.
>>
>>47439671
Ever since my undead team got 1 guy with PO, I can't get a game in ranked. Cherry picking bullshit. Ranked was ok starting out, because your team will be unskilled and you'll be listed as rookie so people will pick you. The cherry pickers are not that good, which is why they cherry pick.
>>
>>47441722
Eitherway it is not the best way to learn the game, which is also why bb2 is a bit problematic (in the actual sense of the word, not the SJW-ism)

The game is meant to be played in a league setting
>>
Rolled 1 (1d6)

regen
>>
>>47442662
Rekt!
>>
>tfw you will never be as good at injuring the other team as ph0enyx13
>>
File: boxing.jpg (34 KB, 840x634) Image search: [Google]
boxing.jpg
34 KB, 840x634
>>47443518
>tfw you will never reach playoffs
>tfw you think lizards are OP
>tfw you are the worst coach of the whole league
>tfw you will never be such a shit meme as penis13
>tfw even Crab is getting more meme'd than you

why even live
>>
>>47444139
But I'm ayylmao
>>
File: 1404617849623.jpg (494 KB, 1332x1786) Image search: [Google]
1404617849623.jpg
494 KB, 1332x1786
>>47444139
You have to be good at something at least, come on.
>>
>>47444150
tfw
>>
>>47444139
Just play lizards or Chorfs and you will get to the playoffs. You don't even need to be good you just need to roll a 11 on your bull and you are gold.
>>
File: 1460848572139.gif (955 KB, 500x271) Image search: [Google]
1460848572139.gif
955 KB, 500x271
>>47444150
>tfw you're even worse than everyone ever mentioned here

>>47444156
>tfw you're good at being shit

>>47444571
>tfw both rookie lizards didn't reach playoffs despite being OP

WHY
EVEN
LIVE
>>
>>47444139
>>47444150

Every time a new coach joins it's another chance for you to not be at the bottom of the ranks next season. Chin up little undead/goblin.
>>
>>47443518
>tfw you will never retire a team every week
>tfw you will never think you are cool because you got injuries
>tfw you will never do damage control for yourself
>tfw you will never run off the irc when you get btfo
>>
>>47444974
But I have the shame of being the guy responsible for springing animated clothing to the top.

I still get shakes from that first game
>>
File: untitled.png (78 KB, 707x772) Image search: [Google]
untitled.png
78 KB, 707x772
Stunty Leeg starts tomorrow morning, so if anyone still wants to join you don't have long.

Reminder that creating a team doesn't automatically apply you for the league.

TACTYHACKY YOU MADE YOUR TEAM IN THE WRONG DIVISION CHECK YOUR MESSAGES ALREADY.
>>
>>47445234
Just remember you aren't Penis13. So you still aren't the least liked person.
>>
>>47445257
Better to live in infamy than than obscurity
>>
>>47445348
I won't forget you babe.
>>
Who is the biggest villain in the league?
>>
>>47445584
Crab
Defeating the Animated clothing earns you the esteem of all
>>
>>47445584

No Villains, just mutually exclusive circle jerks.
>>
>>47445954
But unlike Redshit leagues we don't jerk any one off, we shit talk everyone.

Also have you seen the reddit leagues? Even the team names are pathetic and Amazons won one of the cups
>>
>>47446031

Wasn't One Night Rack suppose to play the zons, what happened with that?
>>
>>47446708
Reddit Zons took fucking forever.
>>
Hey guys, I am new to Blood bowl, why does everyone hate Krebs so much and what does he have to do with dwarves?
>>
I properly made the Gourmet Exploratory Foundation this time. Hopefully I made the deadline for the stunty leeg
>>
>>47449529

Make sure you also go to the teams page and use the apply with team button there.
>>
>>47449547
I for sure did, but if it didn't go through I'll do it again. any way to tell other than waiting?
>>
>>47449685

Nope, just have to wait for Domunperg to get online.
>>
Stunty Leeg is now open.

Creaking Hearts and Gourmet Exploratory Foundation both added, which thankfully keeps the teams even.
>>
>>47450716
can't you change the name and add /tg/ somewhere
>>
>>47450778
This

Shouldn't "season I" be in the name also, or something like that?
>>
>>47450832
agreed
>>
>>47450832
Its S1, so there's no need for a "season1" in the title. Its on the tourneypage, thats enough.

Also, /tg/ is literally in the title.
>>
>>47450832
I thought it would display the season number set in the tournament options somewhere, but it doesn't. So I have no idea what purpose that box is supposed to serve.

>>47450878
I changed it after they posted.
>>
>>47450888
Domun, you wanna go right now? I need to test bloodbot
>>
>>47450913
Sure, give me 5 minutes.
>>
>>47450932
sent you gn on fumbbl
>>
File: 856.jpg (137 KB, 770x1050) Image search: [Google]
856.jpg
137 KB, 770x1050
>>47450932
>>47450997
>>47450913
https://fumbbl.com/ffblive.jnlp?spectate=856527

Sonichu vs Ogre Exaggerated
>>
https://fumbbl.com/ffblive.jnlp?spectate=856527
>>
power died, pc's booting
>>
Great first game.
>>
First stunty match ended 1:0 to Sonichu Stars
>>
>first game vs Chaos Flings with Albion Fae
Aw shit man, this is going to be hard when everyone is double your strength
>>
File: 1441786796012.jpg (99 KB, 960x753) Image search: [Google]
1441786796012.jpg
99 KB, 960x753
We back?
Willy miniatures are kickstarting a human team soon.
>>
we're back on the menu boys
>>
>>47452019
Nice I'll have to order them
>>
>>47452019
boring,

why would you kickstart a team that everyone has.

should have done necromantics or kemhri
>>
>>47452019
too bad I already have my TT humans, else I'd probably order them
>>
>>47452122
They already make necrosis and khemri
>>
>>47451958
Its the stunty leeg. People wouldn't be mad if you'd actively sacrifice your team. Just try to have fun
>>
>>47452122
Yeah. I know I'm getting the box whenever it arrives. I would be excited for anything but human and orcs.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 49

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.