[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WarmaHordes General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 12
File: warmahordes logo.jpg (11 KB, 401x125) Image search: [Google]
warmahordes logo.jpg
11 KB, 401x125
Spoilers galore and Trollbloods feel kinda weird now edition!

Warmachine/Hordes Books, No Quarter, & IKRPG
textuploader <dot> com / 5wm4h
PP Youtube (gameplay tutorials, tournament coverage, and announcements)
https://www.youtube.com/user/PrivateerPressPrime
List building at
https://www.forwardkommander.com
http://schlaf.github.io/whac_online/whac.html
Latest Errata
http://privateerpress.com/files/WM%20MKII%20Rules%20Errata%20Jan%202016.pdf
Steamroller Rules
http://privateerpress.com/organized-play/steamroller-tournaments
The Giant List of Podcasts and Blogs
http://privateerpressforums.com/showthread.php?76379-Warmachine-Hordes-related-blogs-websites-and-forums
Table of contents for all NQ issues
http://www.privateerpressforums.com/showthread.php?4313-Table-Of-Contents-For-All-No-Quarter-Issues
Abridged Lore
gargantuans abridged:http://pastebin.com/XPKMKYUc
Exigence abridged: http://pastebin.com/6D1fwSgv
devastation abridged: http://pastebin.com/KxkzfnXj
Lexicanum Iron Kingdoms Lore wiki:
http://warmachine.lexicanum.com/wiki/Main_Page
What factions do you play, not just own but actually play?
http://www.strawpoll.me/10138678
>>
Here's a link to the old thread with lots of spoilers.

>>47388976
>>
First for no pig spoilers makes me sad.
>>
Everything is sad without bacon spoilers.
>>
Has Artillerist changed any? I think we saw Dougal's card recently but I don't have it.
>>
>>47388959

I actually have no idea, sorry
>>
That fucking Shield Wall change though.

Shield Wall troops no longer feat being set on fire, and the high ARM medium base units do not give a single shit about it anymore.
>>
Did the Captain Adept change a lot? How about the new Gun Mage Sniper's shot types?
>>
>>47389363
What was the change to shield wall?
>>
>>47389384
Shield Wall now lasts until the next activation, instead of a single round.

So Shield Wall troops keep the ARM bonus for being set on fire or other damage stuff of that nature.
>>
>>47389384
>>>47384911

>>47389379
>>>47389121
>>
>>47389413
Sweet, that's one buff to Cetrati. Keep 'em coming.
>>
>>47389445
It's a buff to a lot of Shield Wall troops.
>>
>>47389456
I don't give a FUCK about your troops.
>>
>tfw Cryx has no shied wall

PP shitting on Cryx again by buffing everyone else.
>>
Corrosion doesn't care about shield wall
>>
>>47389505
>A-BLOO-BLOO-BLOO
>>
So, the paingiver taskmaster now has a 3 inch passive tough bubble for living minions, cmd 7 for no sleeping on the job, still hands out +2 str.

While this is a nerf to some units (croaks and swamp shamblers namely), since gators got tough and slaughterhousers likely will keep tough, they will run better than before because tough, steady, and +2 str will always be on.

The other major thing though is this is HUGE for skorne's minion solo game.

Tough and steady orin, saxon, wrong eye (and his beasts are steady), etc. The tough aura being passive gives the task master way more flexibility, and it costs 3 points.

This is a skorne change I can get behind.
>>
>>47389600
Yes, the point was that Corrision dealt with high ARM troops, while fire dealt with low ARM troops.

Also:

>My 8 box shield wall troops don't give a FUCK about corrosion.
>>
Anything about those Thorn Gunmages (Or that Merc Caine 3?)
>>
>>47389505

Cryx never had Shield Wall. Who the fuck cares?
>>
>>47389627
The BB caster for Skorne plays super fucking well with Minions also, which also helps their game.
>>
>>47389600
Speaking of corrosion, with all the cryx nerfs going around I wouldnt be surprised if it became a little bit better and more effective against beasts and jacks. Right now it's just a bad version of fire.
>>
>>47389650
Yeah.

But like. Imagine this shit.

Agonizer giving +2 arm vs melee. Wrong Eye casting Star-Crossed in the middle of your line. Task Master giving him tough, and any minions around you steady. Anything you have in that area is going to be impossible to kill in melee.
>>
>>47389630
Don't you mean your 5 box troops.
Whomp whomp
Or your speed 2 mow
>>
>>47389695
I play Convergence.
>>
>>47389719
Didn't know they actually existed.
>>
>>47389505
Why would you ever expect Shield Wall in Cryx? It's not their style at all.

Also, continue to cry.
>>
>>47389505
The change to placing models is already a big enough accidental buff, eat shit. Mordikaar's Revive is basically useless against Cryx now.

>Revive a Cetrati
>It can't attack because it's only just been placed
>You just corrode it to death
>Revive a Cetrati
>It can't attack because it's only just been placed
>You just corrode it to death

Bringing back Cetrati was one of Mordikaar's best tricks. Now it's fucking useless against Cryx because that Cetrati can't get an attack in before dying again.
>>
Did we ever hear what the points cost was on the Bomber?

Bombers + Mauler seem like it's the way to go in a BG heavy meta.
>>
>>47389823
Because Cetrati are good against Cryx?
>>
>>47389823
Mord changed a lot, he feels like he's an anti-Hordes caster now, with some play into soul mechanic armies like Constance or the tree.
>>
>>47389600
Corrosion is way less common than fire.
>>
>>47389823
>cryx has a lot of corosion
only in lists with Mobious and what used to be eGaspy who now you just won't ever have to face
>>
>>47389873
It's 16 points I think.
>>
>>47389979
>>47389873
The Blitzer is 16 points, I don't think we've heard the PC on the Bomber.

I find it hard to believe it would be the same cost as the Blitzer.
>>
>>47389999

Man, 15 point Maulers with 16 point Bombers would be insane with Bombers being MAT6 base.

Taking gun beasts and then having them be able to anchor in melee once everything has engaged is kind of OP.
>>
>>47389874
It's not that Cetrati are good against Cryx; it's that they're now WORSE against Cryx.
>>
>>47390076

And everything else to be fair.
>>
>>47390076
Usually we used arcuarii with mordikaar for revive though. But all of them are worse other than incindiarii.
>>
>>47390076
>>47390125
And now we'll use Ferox.
>>
>>47390173
Make sure to buy your expensive as fuck models that you never needed before now, goy!
>>
>>47390187
>Ferox plastic kit announced next month

Beyond that, Ferox aren't so good as to be auto include.
>>
>>47390200
>Ferox aren't so good as to be auto include
Name the Skorne infantry that IS.
>>
>>47390173
Now he'll probably just revive karax. All revive is good for is jamming, may as well jam with something cheap. Karax is going to see more play than cetrati now.
>>
>>47390204
Nihilators stayed the same and got cheaper, so yea.
>>
>>47390204
Croak raiders
>>
>>47390242
Croaks aren't going to be tough anymore with the task master, and I hear they're dropping to pow 10s.
>>
>>47390213
Yeah, at this point I struggle to think of a buff that I'd prefer on the Cetrati over the Karax. Even Defenders Ward I think I'd prefer on them, giving them that sweet spot 16 defense on the charge, and with an Agonizer behind them 22 is hard for a lot of people to crack even on the charge.
>>
>>47389946
Plus venethrax lost cont corrosion. Sadface.
>>
>>47390293
Cetrati have that UA and can actually put out damage.
>>
File: bushwackers.jpg (11 KB, 325x155) Image search: [Google]
bushwackers.jpg
11 KB, 325x155
Any word on Bushwackers?
>>
>>47390318

UA cranks their cost up even further, and Cetrati don't usually do serious damage aside from unjamming themselves and being a brick in a zone, you know? When I reached for them it was for a tenacious unit that I could trust to keep a zone on lockdown. I think, point for point, Karax are better at that now. If it is possible as MKIII develops I will find a *different* role that the Cetrati fill better than other in faction options and they will be used for that, but I'm not terribly optimistic for them. I would like to be wrong though.
>>
>>47390403
It could be that the boxes Cetrati have let them JUST survive the templates that'll be raining down for long enough to work some magic.
>>
>>47390463
Well yeah. Karax have girded though and are just straight immune to that crap.
>>
>>47390516
Oh. Heh.
>>
>>47390403
I think the issue with Cataphracts going into Mk3 is that all of the units are 6 models, while most multiwound units are 5 models, but our point costs were about the same... So the things are being rebalanced to account for the extra model, PP has just failed to clarify that.
>>
>>47390685
Except they're more expensive.

Cetrati are the same points per model as warders, but objectively worse by any measure.
>>
>>47390714
No they are not objectively worse. Wardes have no wm.
Also we don't know the full extent of support in skorne and trolls to fully compare how they will actually play on the table.
>>
>>47390714
I wouldn't say that.

Sacred Ward makes them really
>>
>>47390743
Sacred Ward if you pay out another 5 or 6 points for a UA, sure.
>>
>>47390714
Incindiarii and Arcurii are 9 points for 6 models. Warders are 8 points for 5 models, Gators are 9 for 5... Cetrati are expensive, but it sounds like Vorkesh is getting better.

And Shield Walled armor 22 cetrati at the center line on the top of 1 are probably arguably better than warders, in that situation.
>>
>>47390765
Those are mk2 costs.

Warders are 17 in mk3, cetrati 20. That puts warders are 3.4 per model and cetrati at 3.33 per model, so really the same cost.
>>
>>47390764
Sacred Ward is pretty well worth those 5 or 6 points.
>>
Any pGaspy spoilers posted yet?
>>
Hell i cant decide which army to pick - circle or trollbloods. Others are Holy Protectorate of Our Glorious Lord Menoth, filthy army of dragonspawn and heretical machine-worshippers.
>>
>>47390792
Dropping to Move 5. Scything Touch grants Dark Shroud now. There's a few other bits and bobs but he stayed mostly the same.
>>
>>47390802
Wait until Mk3 drops so you can get the full picture, I'd say.
>>
>>47390792
pGaspy was spoiled in one of the older threads. Check the archive.
>>
>>47390782
Have we seen cards to see if anything else was changed?

Warders lost their original tough, lost weapon master, lost three wounds, and went up by half a mark 2 point.

Cetrati lost weapon master, 3 wounds, got a better UA, and had their point cost go down by a mark 2 point.

This seems like a wash at worst.
>>
I anyone asking about Wyshnyllar. IIRC he hasn't really changed.
>>
>>47390840
Don't forget that warders gained shield guard.
>>
>>47390840
Wait, do we know for a fact Centrati lost WM?
>>
That's a really subtle but cool change to Shield Wall which will benefit a lot of Khador troops. I wonder if they have cleaned up the minifeat for the regular IFP. There's been almost no good reason to take IFP over BDIFP for the last couple of years.
>>
>>47390824
MVIII i am sorta in a hurry to buyot an auction which will allow me to buy these:
Trollkin Champions, Dire Troll Bomber, Earthborn Dire Troll, Storm Troll, Pyre Troll, Madrak Ironhide, Troll Axer, Krielstone Bearer & Stone Scribes + UA, Grim Angus, Troll Whelps, Troll Impaler, Pyg Bushwhackers.
All that for like 100 bucks.
And ill be damned if i can really decide what to pick. Because i totally like the circle warlocks but for example Satyrs are ugly, aswell as griffons, thought i would actually like to use griffons.
And trolls are feeling weird - not so much of a stompy, poor fury management, infantry is tought but cant crack armor, and overall doesnt feel like ME SMASH YOUR FACE faction which i assumed trolls should be. Oh yeah and they are slow. Resilient, thought.
Do i get something wrong?
>>
>>47390946
In general, the smashy parts of every faction is getting hit, but Trolls can still hit pretty hard. Their base stats are kind of eh, but when you start factoring in their buffs and stuff, it gets big fast.

It's not as insane as it was in Mk2, but they can still hit pretty hard when they want too.

But yea, they're the most defensive of the Hordes armies, and likely only Convergence beats them in pure not dying ability.
>>
>>47390851
I did forget that. Either way, I would say Shield Guard and Spell Ward are probably comparably good in their respective factions.

>>47390863
Pretty sure it was in the insider.
>>
>>47390992
One takes a UA to get, the other doesn't.
>>
>>47390813
Forgot to ask about my main man Terminus, did check the other posts but didnt find anything.
>>
>>47391014
Y'know, when you buy a UA, you ALSO get another 5 wounds, another attack, I think someone had spoiled Steady.

Yeah, to get benefits, you have to spend points. The difference is that to buff warders, your fell callers can't be buffing anything else. My UA does all his awesome just be being there.
>>
>>47390992
The insider said nothing about cetrati wm.
>>
>>47391036
Still less point efficient than warders, which is my point. You're paying extra to get spell ward when warders get shield guard natively. If it's a 5 point UA that pushes them to be more per model than wardens, losing point efficiency.
>>
>>47391063
Sacred Ward, which is a big buff for them since it means you can still put upkeeps on them yourself.
>>
>>47391091
And shield guard is a big buff for trolls.

The point is, someone said that cataphracts having a higher model count is their advantage and why their stats are lower, but the fact is their points per mode is equal to or greater than other infantry.
>>
>>47391052
Maybe it was in a forum post? I can't find the Skorne overview now, but I had read that THAT had been the justification for point reduction.

>>47391063
You're trading point efficiency for immunity to knockdown and spells. It isn't something you always need.

If efficiency of models in one faction affects the efficiency of models in another faction, I don't understand why we all don't just play McThralls.
>>
>>47391121
If you don't want to compare point efficiency, don't compare model count between factions either.
>>
Any cryx leakers know whats up with Darragh Wrathe? Hes one of my favorite models
>>
>>47390989
So basically it is sort of played equal to CoC, but is less reliant on warbeasts, right?
>>
So realistically, why did PP spoil all the bad things about skorne?

Skorne has seen a lot of cool things this edition. Rasheth is real nasty, task master does a lot better in some circumstances (in our insider it was said the task master is basically the same, when that's clearly not the case), Vorkesh becoming awesome, there's a lot of good things that happened.

Why is it they only told us the bad things and left it to leaks to tell us the good changes?
>>
>>47391439
Because Soles is fucking terrible at writing Insiders
>>
I think their goal is to publish all the bad stuff early so only the rager neckbeards get upset in their basements. That way when L&L comes and the actual streams are showing the official debut it will be all smiles from the crowd. Way better than a bunch of grumbling players being let down at a major con.

It's actually kind of smart on their part, but for those who follow the forums and stuff it can be aggravating.
>>
>>47391522
basically, this. It very much looks like PP has been showcasing the worst parts of upcoming changes, deliberitely.
>>
>>47390368

Anon here from earlier. Not the one being sarcastic/rude, the first one :)

Bushwackers:

Adv. Deploy, CRA, Pathfinder
Rng 14, POW 10
PC 15 for 10
still has Bushwack order (combat before normal movement)

Bushwack UA
Mortar Rng 12, POW 12, AOE 4
High Explosive (Blast POW 10)
Arcing Fire
Inaccurate

Slip Away the same
Combined Arms the same
PC 5

So 20 for the boat, which you'll take the boat every time.
>>
>>47391522
The problem is that they weren't upfront about that.

Like, go reread the Skorne insider. Really read the tone.

It's not a "These are the nerfs you're getting" tone, it's a "Look at all the awesome changes we made" tone.

Like, sure, that makes sense, but the way Soles approached it made it sound like all of these things are something Skorne players should be excited for.

And a lot of his follow ups were even worse.
>>
>>47391599

Soles is an autistic man child. Don't expect professionalism from him.
>>
>>47391267
Not totally.

Trolls have more offensive punch, and their defensive mechanics are different.

Like, Trolls are like "Take it on the chin, then hit back harder." While CoC is more "Your pitiful attempts to kill me are annoying. Just stop embarrassing yourself."
>>
>>47390946

Ok Troll bro;

Champs are going to be 14/18 under Stone now. Basically same melee damage, although 1" reach and you can't abuse animus on them anymore.

Bomber is still good.

EBDT...is probably ok. Borderilne.
Storm Troll is ok.
Pyre looks good.
Madrak (both versions) are just fine
Axer rocks still
Krielstone still rocks
Grim still good
Whelps are ok
Impaler is lost. Only will be taken on pure shooty casters that need it (Jarl, eGrissel, maybe Gunny)
Bushwackers are good with UA
>>
>>47391612
Then why the fuck are they letting him write shit?

There's gotta be someone who can go "Look man, you have no idea how to talk to people."
>>
>>47391580
>just came from the vietnam thread to this
I want to watch Tropic Thunder and paint trolls
>>47391599
Maybe its just that Soles is legitimately happy to throw those garbage MK2 rules in the trash? lol
>>
>>47391656

Because DC is basically PRN/part time now and they are a small studio.

DC is the mastermind behind the game. Luckily, he helped write this edition.
>>
>>47391690

They're good. Run them in front of the Glacial King with new Gunny.

Immune to ranged attacks for a turn. Try to jam, they walk out and Glacial King Animus is up, you're knocked down. Then they shoot you.

After feat, you're still DEF 15. Still can't be jammed.

Gunny makes them Range 18.
>>
>>47391580
Rat is still 4?
>>
>>47391725

Yes but remember, they have combined arms now. They get to reroll misses and can CRA.

Effectively, that's 5 POW 12's from 18 inches away (Not counting the mortar) at RAT 6 (or 8) with rerolls.

Or 10 POW 10s from 18 inches away at RAT 4 (Or 6) with rerolls. Which happens when they're in front of the Glacial King with his animus. no one wants to jam that. Can't shoot them under Gunny. So...

But Fireeaters are fing crazy with Gunny now. Immune to ranged attacks for an entire turn with Adv. Deploy. Ok!
>>
>>47391756
Welcome back leakbro. Do you only do trolls atm?
>>
File: 1447488948835.jpg (121 KB, 850x480) Image search: [Google]
1447488948835.jpg
121 KB, 850x480
>>47391776
I'll do some Cryx, I owe them. Trolls and Cryx right now, fire away.
>>
>>47391796
Mortenebra is mai waifu!
>>
>>47391796
Mortenbra? Did the Kraken fare okay?
>>
>>47391756
Well I guess defence got a big hit across the board so they'll hit more now.

Are their own def\arm stats the same?
>>
>>47391796
I just want Terminus confirmation. Everyone says he's mostly the same but they could be wrong.
>>
>>47391796
What happened with Darragh Wrathe?
>>
>>47391796
Tartarus.
Darrag wrathe.
>>
>>47391796
Ok you glorious bastard, the only models which I own and you haven't spoiled are umm dunno actually, I think I'm covered.
But I do want to know about Terminus, the manliest of men in Western Immoren.
>>
>>47391803
She's got the sexiest legs of any Cryx Caster

Mort:

Interface While B2B, warjacks can spend focus off her
Repair D3 + 3
Cull Soul
Steady

Feat: Reroll attack/damage rolls

15/16, Focus 7

Spells:

Doom Spiral: If you damage a Warjack with this spell, its controller suffers D3 damage Range 8, POW 12, Cost 2

Jumpstart: Same

Overrun: If target model in BG destroys an enemy, immediately after resolved one model in the BG can full advance then Expires.

Sac Lamb: Remove one friendly warrior model from play. Each Warjack in your BG/Control Range gets a focus. Can only cast once.

Spectral Steel: Target Warjack gets +2 ARM and ghostly

Void Gate: Cost 3, POW 13, AOE 3. Remains in play. Enemy models can't cast or channel spells if in it.
>>
>>47391796
Anything you can toss me about Legion of Everblight Stingers and Harriers? The forum rumors say they basically aren't worth owning now.
>>
>>47391873
>no Terminal Velocity

REEEEEEEEE
>>
>>47391821
>>47391846

Terminus:

Sac Pawn Undead still
Shadow of Death--Tough in Command still
Cull soul
Crit Pitch

Feat: Living enemy models destroyed in his Ctrl gets him a soul. He gets +1 ARM for each soul

MAT 7, Def 14, ARM 18 Focus 6
2" POW 16
0.5 reach POW 14
Sp 10, POW 14, Corrosion, Cont. Corrosion

Spells:

Annihilation: Cost 4, Range 10 AOE 3 POW 10. Removes from play, no corpse tokens. He gains soul regardless of proximity

Hellfire Same
Malediction: Same
Ravager: Warjack gets berserk, no chain attacks though
>>
>>47391654
>Impaler is lost. Only will be taken on pure shooty casters that need it (Jarl, eGrissel, maybe Gunny)
Why not Bomber then?
>>
Has Goreshade 1 been spoiled yet?
>>
>>47391923
How is Jarl?
>>
>>47391830

Tarter:

Curse: +2 to attack rolls only. Command Range, any time activation
Dark Shroud
Ghostly
Rapid Strike
Death Toll: Adds a Bane if he kills it

12/17, Stealth, MAT 7, 2" POW 12
8 boxes
PC 8

Dar Wrathe:

Battle Wizard
Dragoon

MA 7
--Death Ride: Gains +1 Movement when advancing while in his command range
--Hellfire: Same
Mortal Fear: -2 to damage rolls to living enemy models in his command range
Reposition 3"

SPD 8, MAT 7, 14/17
2" POW 13
Mount POW 12
10 boxes mounted, 5 unmounted
>>
File: That_Is_Not_Okay.jpg (118 KB, 1048x720) Image search: [Google]
That_Is_Not_Okay.jpg
118 KB, 1048x720
>>47391873
>Terminal Velocity gone

I mean, Sac Lamb sort of kind of makes up for it except not quite.

Deryliss same as Skarlock Thrall, I assume.
>>
>>47391796
>Bushwackers:
>Adv. Deploy, CRA, Pathfinder
>Rng 14, POW 10
>PC 15 for 10
>still has Bushwack order (combat before normal movement)
>Bushwack UA
>Mortar Rng 12, POW 12, AOE 4
>High Explosive (Blast POW 10)
>Arcing Fire
>Inaccurate
>Slip Away the same
>Combined Arms the same
>PC 5
>So 20 for the boat, which you'll take the boat every time.

Do you have points costs on Bombers & Champions?

Stone + UA Points?
>>
File: 1387606073140.png (73 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1387606073140.png
73 KB, 900x900
>>47391796
>I'll do some Cryx, I owe them. Trolls and Cryx right now, fire away.

Aw. Well then again I should really get to bed anyway. In case you arrive at mercs today, I'm this fag >>47388765.

Have a nice day/evening/night, based leaker.
>>
>>47391926

Yeah true, just depends on build

>>47391954

Jarl:

Dodge
Field Marshal Swift Hunter(!)
Still has Swift Hunter himself
Black Penny

Feat the same :(

15/15, RAT 7, Range 12 POW 12 guns x 2

Magic Bullet still
Quicken same
Tac Supremacy grants Reposition 3
Weal Secrets gets Pathfinder and Hunter
>>
Black Ogrun Boarding Party please.
>>
Any info on normal the cygnar stormguard unit. Their stat line and abilities in particular. Thanks
>>
>>47391987

Bombers:
Has Far Strike for animus
Has to pay one fury to reload/fire again
MAT 6/RAT 5, 12/18
Powder Bomb same POW/AOE
Fury 4
PC 19

Krielstone is 9 points full, 6 points min
UA is 3
>>
>>47391966
Does he still have Weapon Master?
>>
>>47391966
No more weapon master on Tartarus?
>>
Unless I'm reading it wrong, Terminus is literally exactly the same... Hmm...
>>
Goreshade 3 and the Sepulcher? Thank you, leakbro
>>
>>47392014
Black Ogrun, you madman
Still has Drag
RAT 5, MAT 7, 12/15
Range 8 Harpoon (with drag)
POW 13 1" hand weapon
5 boxes
Leader and 2 grunts=7, full unit 11
>>
All I can find spoiled from goreshade 1 was his spell card. Can we get the rest of him?
>>
Thanks for all the info, got anything on pistol wraiths?
>>
>>47392030
>>47392025

Oops, yeah he still has Weapon Master, don't freak :)

Didn't he have Thresher before? Now just Rapid Strike if that's the case.
>>
>>47392031
Seems to have
lost stealth
lost weapon master
gained rapid strike instead of thrasher
no move bonus on curse

overall pretty shit, I don't see myself using him unless I get a caster who can't in any way help banes hit
>>
>>47391966
>--Death Ride: Gains +1 Movement when advancing while in his command range
Is this for all models? He's not soulhunter specific now?
>>
>>47392044
Still bad, then.
>>
>>47392051
This is crucial, they must be the new MVP
>>
Any spoilers on our favorite Cal. Solo Laddermore?
>>
Scaverous and Pistol Wraiths please.
>>
>>47392072
Death ride was never just for soulhunters, that's different.
>>
>>47392065
That's Tartarus, I said Terminus :)
>>
>>47392050
Goreshade 1

Still has Deathwalker, it's the same, although they're a unit (Not sure if they were before)

Deathwalk: If he boxes a living enemy model, he gets a Deathwalker back (Probably the same, not a Cryx player)

Feat: Put a unit of Bane Warriors (6 guys total) into play completely within 3"

He's MAT 7, 15/16, with a 2" POW 14 weapon
Gives 27 WJ points

Spells:

Bleed. If he damages an enemy model, removes D3 damage points
Hex Blast
LAMENTATION
Shadowmancer (Battlegroup gets stealth/dark shroud)
Soul Gate: Remove a friendly trooper in his Ctrl Range and repl;ace it with target Warjack in his BG, it can't activate after placed
>>
Epic Sturgis?
>>
>>47392095
>>47392086

Pistol Wraith

soultaker body count: Gets soul tokens, can have up to 3 after he shoots shit. Can spend them to;
--Boost attack or damage
Chain Attack Death Chill: If this model hits the same model twice, the model hit is stationary

RAT 7, Range 10, POW 12
5 boxes
Incorp.
PC 5
>>
>>47392044

These guys are relevant to my interests.

Did they lose Combined Ranged Attack? If so, I'm very sad. As in "see a kitten beaten to death" level sad.
>>
>>47392127
Thanks bro.
>>
>>47392044
holy shit they're better than Arcuarii for 3 MKII points less. I am so tilted right now. Salt. So much goddamn salt.
>>
File: 1431666184505.gif (2 MB, 367x206) Image search: [Google]
1431666184505.gif
2 MB, 367x206
>>47391873
>No Terminal Velocity
I've kept my sodium levels in check but this will not stand
>>
Thank you so much for the info. Essentially the same but for 2.5mkII rather than 3. Hrrrrmm.
>>
>>47392044
Thank you for crushing my dreams.
>>
>>47392162
Sac Lamb is a fair trade, I think.

Yea, you lost boosted, but that's still two focus for every jack she owns.
>>
Does Legion have any field marshalls? cant remember any being spoiled.
>>
>>47392202
This makes he good versus everything. An improvement overall.
>>
>>47392142
Surgis

Another madman

Chain Attack Dark Shroud: hit's same model twice, Sturgis gains Dark Shroud
Relentless Charge
Reversal, if you miss him, you're knocked down
Snap Strike: One focus = additional attack with each melee weapon

Left Blade: Soul thief: He gains souls if he destroys a living model

Right Blade: If you destroy a living or undead model, choose a model within 4" of that model. The chosen model suffers a damage roll = to Str of model you originally killed

Feat: Non warnouns are pushed 3" directly towards Sturgis in any order you choose. Anyone within 3" suffers a POW 12 magical damage roll. Each model killed, you get to give a focus out to a jack

He's 15/16, MAT 7
Handcannon
POW 13, 2" reach blades
Focus 6

Blood Rain
Convection
Occultation
Parasite
Teleport (6")
>>
>>47392150
Thank you kind soul. My only questions are Scaverous, denny 3, epic sturgis, and the kraken. If you could.
>>
>>47392152
Still has CRA, sorry. Easy to miss icons

>>47392194
I'm just the messenger Anon :) Remember in last thread when I promised Cryx later on but to grab tissues.
>>
Everyone asking for all these popular armies and solos, but wheres the info for the seldom seen thrullg?
>>
>>47392226
That's still petty shit desu, seems like he is the same
>>
I'd love to hear anything about the Thorn Gunmages, especially after seeing the Cryx ones.
>>
>>47391966
How does soulhunters look now?
>>
We know Mechanithralls got nerfed, but what about the Brutes?
>>
>>47392262
He really does. Did he even change?
>>
>>47392127
Can you spoil the Goreshade 3 ?
>>
>>47392226
Why did I ever trust PP to understand game design.
>>
How about any details on the fennblades kithkar? Since fennblades look so good baseline. As well any changes to dhunia knot? Thanks!
>>
>>47392328
I mean, Sturgis's main problem was always the existance of other warcasters.

He was a C+/B- Warcaster in a faction of A/S casters.

With a lot of Cryx warcasters losing their bite, he's getting better by proxy.
>>
>>47392301
I don't see any change.
Like dude what the fuck is this guy even supposed to do? At least give him foc 7.
>>
>>47392241

FUCK, just hit backspace and lost a lot of what I wrote. Scavvy looks exactly the same to me.

Denny 3:

Reposition 5"

Soul Mastery. Can spend souls to;

Arcane Spirits: Cast a spell with Cost 3 or less
Vengeful Spirits: Allocate focus with souls to the warjack
Can still take souls off other models.

Feat: Gain 7 souls

MAT 6, 15/16, SP 8 POW 10 Cont. Corrosion
POW 13, 2" reach

Ghost Walk
Grave Wind
Mortality
Scourge
>>
Would love to echo the thoughts of many others here, and asked for goreshade3?
>>
>>47392373
haha, stuff happens. Thank you again.
>>
>>47392334

Troll bro

Kithkar
Hard
Righteous Vengeance now...someone killed within 5", during Maint. he can advance 3" and make one attack
Veteran Fenns: They get +1 to attack rolls while within Command (7)
Powerful charge
2 POW 13 attacks (2" reach)
5 boxes :(
12/15
PC 4
MAT 7

Knot the same, 6 points
>>
>>47392343
He is still shit. He isn't better even by proxy.
Mortenebra is actually MUCH stronger now, with all the changes to jacks while getting a buff and jacks themselves getting buffs while nerfs on the traditional cryx units.
I hate the changes to eSkarre (poor right now, no shekels for a fucking colossal), but she is awesome now. Two Leviathans or a single Colossal will go a long way, immune to knockdown. Make your colossal def 20 against the other colossal or armour crackers.
>>
>>47392348
He's part super solo, part army supporter.

Stealth got a lot of value since a lot of Cryx units are losing AD or Stealth themselves, for example.
>>
Could you please post epic horseshade?
>>
>>47392418
Oh, and good use of his feat gives you some threat extension on your shit, something Cryx has also lost.
>>
Aiakos?
>>
>>47392397

Ok ok, Gore 3

Repos 3"
Spell Vortex same
Freeze on his weapon still (fucker)

Feat: Same

MAT 7, 14/17
2" Reach POW 15
27 WJ points

Spells:

Infernal Machine: Changed---it's now +2 SPD and an additional DIE on melee attacks against WARRIOR models

MOckery of Life: Brings back a grunt within 3", must forfeit its combat action
Occultation
Scything Touch: CHANGED--Target Friendly Faction MODEL gains Dark Shroud

Siphon Bolt: CHANGED--3 cost, Range 8, POW 13. Still gains focus/fury and strips it from the target
>>
got a trollbro looking for info on Sluggers, Stone, and Fel Callers if you happen to have insight to any of those
>>
>>47392023

You're the man, that's almost everything i need to figure out lists provisionally. :)

You wouldn't have the PC on the champs would you? :D

Thank you for doing the Kriels work. Dhunia bless you!
>>
>>47392428
His feat says be closer to the enemy with low focus he wants to spend for support and has warcaster victim stats. The knockdown is supposed to help I guess.
I see him being shot very easily.
The super solo part is too lackluster for a generic mix of spells.
>>
Thanks for gore3 spoilers, are his cav buddies better or worse now?
>>
Defender Avenger and Old Rowdy plz mr Cygnar man
>>
>>47392399

Ok, back to you, THE KRAKEN

58 boxes
Bone picker: Destroy a living or undead, get a corpse token, remove enemy model from play
Crucible of Death: Can spend corpose tokens to get one focus for each token (at start of its activation)
Kill Shot
Meat Fueld: +1 STR for each corpse token
Doom Driver gets it too (the gun)
Chain Strike still

MAT 6, RAT 5, 10/19
Hellblaster Range 16, POW 14, AOE 5
Flayer 12 Range, D3+1 shots, POW 12
Two POW 19 arms
36 points
>>
>>47392485
Oooooo Champs! They got better fellow Kriel bro!

Trollking Champ Hero:

Leadership Champions: While in his command, Champs get Retal. Strike!
Relentless Charge all the time
He has Retal. Strike
HE'S STEADY
Thresher still

MAT 8, 1" POW 12 Weapon Master, Command 10
12/16
8 boxes
PC 5
>>
>>47392511
The gun went to AOE 5. Im okay with this. And it's a point cheaper. Oh and I get it off of undead models now to.
>>
>>47392511
....Is it just me or did it just get buffed and went down in price?
What is Doom Driver?
>>
>>47392550
arms went up a POW too
>>
>>47392545

Got the cost for the main Champ Unit?
>>
File: received_391728044361003.jpg (40 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
received_391728044361003.jpg
40 KB, 500x500
So I've been dreaming of spamming colossals ever since victor was originally spoiled.

I was going to build a

Hark
-victor
-victor
-conquest

but now I don't know what the victor does or its point cost or how many jp hark offers.

Can anyone give me a heads up on this? I'm really hoping this is still viablr
>>
>>47392563
The unicorn horn gun.
>>
Anyone have the Strakhov and Assault Kommandos new stats?
>>
>>47392446
Huh. Have we seen Goreshade1?

If Shadowmancer is still the same he could be an absolutely amazing 'jack caster with the new focus system.
>>
>>47392511
Is there a way to conveniently wipe unit of my own Mechanithralls with this for extra corpses?
>>
>>47392498

Bane Cav

Curse: +2 to attack rolls only for Bane Riders only against that model/unit
Ghostly
Repos. 3"
Brutal Charge

MAT 6, 12/18
1" POW 13s
5 boxes
20 points for 5

I question these guys.
>>
What's the spd of the bane cav? They were only 7 before but curse and reach made up for it. With 1" melee and curse nerf, are they speed 8 now at least?
>>
>>47392606
So they lost reach you are saying? Any details on speed?
>>
>>47392511
Is it still capped at 3 focus or do the corpse tokens add to that?
>>
>>47392606
What's their speed? Is it still 7 or did it go up since curse doesn't add distance anymore? They are almost unchanged minus having 1 inch reach. and a point cheaper.
>>
>>47392606
They got more armour and lost health? Or am I missing something?
>>
>>47392598
Look above Anon, I posted everything about Goreshade 1

>>47392603
No :) I've played Warmahordes for awhile, assume if I see something crazy like "enemy model" missing from text I'll point it out

>>47392577

Regular Champs:

Defensive Line is now +2 Def if B2B and no Knockdown

Same offense output with 1" reach
12/16 still
5 boxes :(
PC min 10, Full 17
>>
>>47391568
If that were so they would have posted asphyxious2, goddamn hes a dumpster fire
>>
>>47392578
I honestly doubt it's going to change much.
>>
>>47392638
Artwork Leaker Anon showed they're still SPD 7.

At 20 points, they seem...priced way too steeply.
>>
>>47392511
Can you spoil the Gaspy 3?
>>
>>47392598
Shadowmancer is range cmd (7)
>>
>>47392641
Still capped at 3

>>47392640
Yes, 1" reach only.
SPD 7

>>47392647
Lost an inch reach and lost movement with Curse, 5 boxes, still expensive. They were borderline before, I don't see it.
>>
Any chance of the Wraith Engine, desu? I want to know if it's more than just a giant PoS paperweight now.
>>
>>47392638
Wait they have no more reach? Fucking kek
>>
Dear anonbrah, could you post the stats for Cygnar Dynamo? Regards, lightning freak!
>>
>>47392606
What about the Soulhunters?
There's no leadership on Wrathe anymore.
>>
>>47392606
Would you care to shed some light on whether Bane Warriors kept Dark Shroud and how's UA for said Warriors and Satyxis Raiders?
>>
>>47392660

Then there is almost no reason to play it given the changes to how fire interacts with everything and how creeping barrage is disgusting now.

I'm hoping they gave the secondary guns the covering fire walls like the storm wall or something.
>>
We know Scavs isn't the same though, can you confirm that the only changes are rerolling with souls and Feast of Worms acting like soul harvester now? Also I heard that Goreshade3's Spell Vortex ability now affects all spellcasters, not just living ones. is this true? THANK YOU SPOILERBRO!!
>>
>>47392667
Still has Vociferon (Attachment, remember Withershadow are now an attachment too--so no Withershadow with him)

Still gives Gaspy 3 souls if destroyed in his command
MAgic Ability 7
Spectral Leech> remove 3 focus or fury from target. Range 10
Spell Slave: This is changed--can't cast upkeeps or SELF or CTRL now. 3 cost or less spell only

Gaspy 3 himself:
Field Marshal Unyielding
Blood boon

Feat: If an Enemy Model is forced, casts a spell or spends 1 or more focus or fury points while in his control range, he can remove D3 damage from himself and gets a soul

MAT 6, 15/17, POW 16 2"

Spells:

Calamity
Cloak of Ash/Ashen Veil
Hellfire
Hex Blast
Mobility
>>
>>47392730
Insider confirmed Bane warriors kept dark shroud
>>
>>47392730
They still have Dark Shroud.
Lost ALL deffensive stuff.
The UA is now entirery optional.
>>
Thanks again guys for all the information.

Got the full card for the dire troll mauler? And did mauler/blitzer/bomber/Rok/D&S all go up to 32 hp?
>>
Anything Ret?

Alternatively Dahlia and her Snekk? Lanyssa Ryssel? Nyss Hunters?

Sword Knights n UA?
>>
>>47392790
Nice! Missed that one, thanks.
>>
>>47392798
Thank you!
>>
>>47392798
You'd still want the UA just out of sheer economics, wouldn't you? I'm assuming its cheap enough to warrant taking just for x2 Bane axe attacks.
>>
>>47392785
What's the word on Denny2?
>>
File: Scav.png (2 MB, 1877x740) Image search: [Google]
Scav.png
2 MB, 1877x740
>>47392760

Yeah, he's the one I lost my post on. Just have his cards, too much fucking text
>>
>>47392785
With the more focus on board and the field marshall he seems perfectly playable.
Hex Blast is also a rare sight.
Like someone on the forum said, 4 inflictors GO
>>
>>47392892

>Scaverous picked up Soul Harvester
>Feast of Worms now grants Soul Tokens

Ho-ly shit.
>>
Did soulhunters change apart from spd9. Pts?
>>
>>47392742
>Then there is almost no reason to play it given the changes to how fire interacts with everything

Other than the Overboost change, how has the fire interaction changed?
>>
>>47392934
-1 arm
>>
>>47392934

Soulhunters

Repos 5"
Soul Takers, up to 3 souls if they kill a living
Can spend a soul to go Incorporeal for one turn
Can spend souls to boost attacks/damage
LIfe Drinker still

MAT 6, 14/14
2" POW 13, 0.5 POW 11, POW 10 mounts
SPD 9
5 boxes
Full unit 18 points

Legit
>>
>>47392933
Lost Ghost walk, but still not complaining here.
>>
>>47392241
Scaverous traded ghost walk for venny's old soul collector spell. Also Feast of worms collects souls now. 27 wjp. Everything else is the same
>>
>>47392976
Turn, not round?
>>
>>47392652

Sweet!

You spoiled the Long riders before, can you give us the PC? I'm thinking two units with Grissel1.
>>
>>47392976

This >>47392697 please Spoilerbro
>>
File: brute-thrall-femme-fatale.jpg.png (339 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
brute-thrall-femme-fatale.jpg.png
339 KB, 600x600
Brute Thralls?
>>
>>47392981
Well he is at least a caster who can use WSC for something now. TK, Excarnate, boosts, he has an upkeep.
Pretty good.
>>
>>47392892
he's more beautiful then I ever imagined. I think he will be a top caster.
>>
>>47393023
Sooo... umm... Egregore?
>>
>>47392981

Soul Harvester was my favorite Cryx spell of MK2 (played a lot of Venethrax. Don't ask). I always wanted it on Scaverous. My dick is now diamond.
>>
>>47392876

Denny 2
Cull soul
Incorporeal at end of Control Phase for one round, unless Incorporeal last round
Dark Banishment: If you damage an enemy model during her activation, after resolution you can place it anywhere completely within D6+3

Feat: While in her Ctrl, weapons of friendly faction models gain Shadow Bind :)

MAT 5, 16/15, 2" POW 12
16 boxes

Curse of Shadows
Hellmouth
Influence
Marked for Death
Pursuit
Venom
>>
>>47392938

Changes to focus means low armor warcasters won't straight up roll over and die to it, no more easy wins just by having a victor on the table. Zealots are immune to fire now, shield wall units are also a tougher to kill with fire.

I'm glad they are finally nerfing fire, it was straight up bullshit. I'm hoping victor gets some compensation for it though.
>>
>>47393023
What have they done to the WSC? I heard they got made into an attachment but not what else changed
>>
>>47393053
>Feat: While in her Ctrl, weapons of friendly faction models gain Shadow Bind :)
Even ranged?
>>
>>47392998
TURN

>>47393007
Long Riders:
PC 20 for full, 12 for min
>>
Yeah its official. Scavs is king of the hill. With death ward up and darragh in the list, this guy has arm 21 with a bazillion focus to reinforce to 26.. What was PP saying about making casters less survivable?
>>
>>47393076
They get skarlock ability
Puppet master can reroll only full roll
No more Unbinding
No more dark industries
>>
>>47393108

PP literally has no idea what it's talking about. The core rules are great, but the individual model balance does not match their intentions at fucking all.
>>
>>47393108
That's not how power fieldswork now.
>>
>>47393108
HE OBVIOUSLY DIDNT SELL ENOUGH
>>
>>47393054
I hope Protectorate gets something as well.
>>
File: Engine.png (1 MB, 946x603) Image search: [Google]
Engine.png
1 MB, 946x603
>>47393088
WEAPONS :)

>>47393011

Because you've been patient, see attached image
>>
>>47393134

Not him, but it is effectively +5 ARM against the attack when you spend your focus.
>>
>>47393134

I believe the anon is trying to say that with a lot of focus his arm value might as well be 26 because he is always able to negate another 5 points of dmg on an already arm 21 caster.
>>
>>47393167
Do you have the seppulcher?
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.