[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Warmahordes General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 25
File: Circle.jpg (64 KB, 424x595) Image search: [Google]
Circle.jpg
64 KB, 424x595
No One Cares About Circle Edition

Warmachine/Hordes Books, No Quarter, & IKRPG
textuploader <dot> com / 5wm4h
PP Youtube (gameplay tutorials, tournament coverage, and announcements)
https://www.youtube.com/user/PrivateerPressPrime
List building at
https://www.forwardkommander.com
http://schlaf.github.io/whac_online/whac.html
Latest Errata
http://privateerpress.com/files/WM%20MKII%20Rules%20Errata%20Jan%202016.pdf
Steamroller Rules
http://privateerpress.com/organized-play/steamroller-tournaments
The Giant List of Podcasts and Blogs
http://privateerpressforums.com/showthread.php?76379-Warmachine-Hordes-related-blogs-websites-and-forums
Table of contents for all NQ issues
http://www.privateerpressforums.com/showthread.php?4313-Table-Of-Contents-For-All-No-Quarter-Issues
Abridged Lore
gargantuans abridged:http://pastebin.com/XPKMKYUc
Exigence abridged: http://pastebin.com/6D1fwSgv
devastation abridged: http://pastebin.com/KxkzfnXj
Lexicanum Iron Kingdoms Lore wiki:
http://warmachine.lexicanum.com/wiki/Main_Page
What factions do you play, not just own but actually play?
http://www.strawpoll.me/10138678
>>
You will never make love to a professional painter who produces a beautiful army, which brings you immense joy to play against.
>>
Lets continue with tradition and ask for Rhyas1 and Xerxis2.
>>
They thank God didn't fuck up pSkarre edition.
She still has Ritual Sacrifice and Dark Guidance.
Feat is take a damage per model buffed which with the new Warjack Points makes me think she is still a top caster.
Lists planned
Skarre
Inflictor
Nightmare (hoping for a change to Prey, give it more range for activation of it)
Skarlock
10 Bane Knights
10 Bane Warriors
10 Raiders + UA
Necrosurgeon
Fill up the rest with random solos like Raider Captain
>>
Destor point cost if possible or poor ol' Nayl stats :P
>>
Sorry, missed the new thread.

Any spoilers for the cygnar infantry like long gunners, storm stuff etc?

Thanjz
>>
>>47384640
Rhyas1 hasn't changed. Extra POW on her sword and Rapport is +2 Ctrl range instead of taking her MAT/RAT
>>
>>47384203
Oh great and powerful Polandball, we ask thee, can you answer these questions?
>>47384619
>>
File: przeciek.jpg (530 KB, 934x1270) Image search: [Google]
przeciek.jpg
530 KB, 934x1270
>>47384697
are you glad for your wish?
>>
Has anyone here ever cast backlash? In my 50 or so games with both Skarres I used more Blood Rains.
>>
File: przeciek.png (495 KB, 854x587) Image search: [Google]
przeciek.png
495 KB, 854x587
>>47384741
>>47384697
oops
>>
Dont know if Polebro can type out non-cryx stuff, but hows Feora 2 and Strakov looking?
>>
They've got gunfighter. This makes me happy.

Thanks mate
>>
How are Blighted Warmongers looking?
>>
>>47384760
Thank you poland bro. It's exactly what I feared they would do to them. What's with EVERY def 15 unit going down to def 14?

Also if you have the time, what happened to precursors + ua. Thanks again.
>>
Is there any chance we could see all of Scaverous? Getting the whole picture would greatly solidify whether or not he is one of our new S tiers! Thanks! <3
>>
>>47384803
Oh wow, I didn't see this
>>47384776
>They've got gunfighter. This makes me happy.

Thanks for pointing it out. They are also a bit cheaper. I assume UA stays the same except for def 14.
>>
Guessing the UA lost giving True Sight and gives them Arcane Storm back then?
>>
>>47384760
I thought these were called Gun Mage Pistoleers nowadays?
>>
File: 2-New-Ret-Model-11.jpg (54 KB, 895x611) Image search: [Google]
2-New-Ret-Model-11.jpg
54 KB, 895x611
http://www.beastsofwar.com/liveblogentry/awesome-new-retribution-model-coming-soon/
>>
File: przeciek.png (588 KB, 761x526) Image search: [Google]
przeciek.png
588 KB, 761x526
>>47384876
who knows. arcane tempest rifleman is there, so i guess thats enough?
>>
Do we have any idea what happened to Maelok? His old tricks of spiny spam and revive seems pretty broken this edition. Also Croak raiders
>>
>>47384876
The cards aren't final and have shitloads of typos and errors. Even the ones in Insiders have mistakes.
>>
File: 1463164185448.png (293 KB, 907x720) Image search: [Google]
1463164185448.png
293 KB, 907x720
>>47384911
Oh god they're still so shitty. Someone at PP must really have a hateboner for Morrowan models.
>>
>>47384760
>>47384911
Thanks for the spoilers. Did they UAs stay the same for both units rule- and pointwise?

>>47384952
I gotta say I'm a bit disappointed as well.

I'm the guy from last thread thinking about constance getting constance + precusors. I was really hoping for a buff on the precursors. Reach1 OR true weaponmaster maybe. I mean did anyone play them in mk2?
>>
>>47384952
It's often the UA which makes the unit. That missing is a pretty significant factor.
This seems relatively usable. They are pretty cheap for lots of models with mat 7.
>>
File: 1-New-LEgion-Beast-11.jpg (71 KB, 895x611) Image search: [Google]
1-New-LEgion-Beast-11.jpg
71 KB, 895x611
>>47384890
http://www.beastsofwar.com/liveblogentry/the-one-youve-been-waiting-for-new-legion-character-warbeast/
>>
>>47384952
It seems like all the shit units are staying shit, but the good units are being made equally shit, which makes the shit units decent.
>>
>>47384984

I'm gonna guess Lylyth Affinity
>>
Thanks for the spoilers so far. Any news on the long gunners

Cheers
>>
Sorry if you've already answered this polebro. Do you have any Ret card scans, if so could we see the Destors and Houseguard Thane?
>>
>>47384582
No Circle spoilers makes me sad. Also amused, but mostly sad.
>>
>>47384975
The starting point is so insanely bad I don't see how a UA could fix them, unless it had like twice as many rules as other UAs without costing extra. Spell Ward is basically a negative rule since the only redeeming quality of a unit like this is that they would take buffs well, and Shield Guard is a no-win option since they get to choose between having victim stats or being too slow to be relevant (while still having victim-ish stats, 13/18 doesn't save you from much beyond pot-shots and vanilla blasts).

Like, copy-pasting the Mk2 Satyxis Raider UA onto them might do it, but I have a feeling insane things like that aren't going to exist anymore.
>>
>>47385077
It's a bit weird.
Would like to know how hard Morv2 got nerfed.
>>
Any chance for the cards for the Basher and Earthbreaker and Galleon?
>>
Strange that no Cygnar player asked for Stormblade or SwordKnight cards.
>>
>>47385120
I guess Mercs don't have too many positive upkeeps that are good on them?
Maybe they'll have to IFP shield wall run order as once per game as well as power swell? That would make them a.... Maybe usable unit? 13/18 that moves 12" is not too bad for holding zones.
>>
What about the rest of Asphyxious3?

Any Convergence? Angels? Aurora?
>>
File: surefoot.jpg (147 KB, 713x960) Image search: [Google]
surefoot.jpg
147 KB, 713x960
>>47385158
Sure foot is a great buff for precursors in mercs..oh wait..
>>
>>47385186
I ran them once in a while with Surefoot on Rhupert right behind them. But then I started putting it on the Kayazy underboss and never played precursors again.

But really, when are they gonna give us the Toro? Come on already, PP
>>
>>47385186
Hope for a broken UA
>>
>>47385210
>I ran them once in a while with Surefoot on Rhupert right behind them.

I ran them with damiano and gallant once. Was pretty gud 2bh so I'm a bit upset about the surefoot change.

>>47385212
It will probably be the same as before.
Have we seen banners get weapons in MK3 that didn't have them before btw? I never understood why some UA models like the precursors just came without weapons.
>>
I would love some stormnoun cards!
>>
>>47385158
>I guess Mercs don't have too many positive upkeeps that are good on them?
That's not true in the slightest, off the top of my head we've got Sure Foot and sometimes Death March (Damiano), Quicken (Ashlynn), Blur and sometimes Death Ward (Magnus1), and Countermeasure (MacBain).

Once again it looks like they're a unit designed to operate specifically with Constance Blaize and her aura buffs, but they forgot to account for the fact that Blaize is hot garbage.
>>
>>47385244
The best thing that can be said for them is that (assuming the UA is the same) they're just threatening enough to maybe force the enemy to kill them to fuel Constance's feat.

But then again, if I wanted a unit who's main purpose was tactical suicide I'd still be taking Nyss or Kayazy under Durgen for Primed, that's how you do tactical suicide right.
>>
>>47384651
hope she's more fun to play than "hide, skarlock rit sac, DG, run banes, repeat" as in mk2
>>
>>47384760
how the fuck did they keep snipe? Age of Cygnar indeed ugh
>>
>>47385314
Cygnar broken as shit still, eCain got magic bullet runeshot i think with his reload infinity
>>
>>47384776
gunfighter? man that's ridiculous. bc gun mages needed help right? smdh
>>
>>47385332
>gunfighter? man that's ridiculous. bc gun mages needed help right? smdh

I dont know man. They only got slightly cheaper will most many other units/models saw a significant drop in points. They are only def 14 now.

They have gun fighter, sure, but I personally don't think that rule will come up to often. Being able to melee yourself free of blocking units that ran up to you is nice but will most of the time be a waste of their abilities.
>>
>>47385372
>Being able to melee yourself free of blocking units that ran up to you is nice but will most of the time be a waste of their abilities.

That was imo the whole balance of them. They destroyed infantry (and cryx jacks lol) at range but get into melee and they're fucked/useless. Being equally good at 14" (snipe on a stick regardless of caster, with magic weapons, is broke and ima have a stroke if they kept that fucking rune shot for a marshaled jack) and when engaged is just dumb
>>
>>47385077
Khadoranon here, I didn't see anything SPECIFIC for Circle but I was told by the source of the Khador cards I saw that Brad and Wolds appear to be changed to the point that they are hot garbage.

Question from the previous thread, Great Bears did keep reach! I'm also pissed I didn't take a look at Shield Wall now.
>>
>>47385306
The fun came from crushing your enemy and hearing the lamemtations of his women.
Getting the feat and dg and watching 2 units and a heavy get wrecked was beautiful.
And it'll still be doable.
>>
>>47384970

No, the UA for Gun Mages lost True Sight :).

Not Poland dude but I have all the cards, ask away.
>>
Privateer anything spoilers? A pirate i was meant to be!
>>
Any info about Strakhov and/or Assault Kommandos?
>>
>>47385411
>The fun came from crushing your enemy and hearing the lamemtations of his women.
>Getting the feat and dg and watching 2 units and a heavy get wrecked was beautiful.
>And it'll still be doable.
That's fair, I think maybe the playstyle just isn't for me. I like a more active caster. I know skarre can play that way and have seen it done but would rather just play a more inherently active caster than make it work that way with her

also surgeons not being able to heal her is top kek
>>
>>47385419
Well the good thing is that Bane Thralls also lost stealth! Ha! Fuck you gun mages!
>>
What have they done to the Corrupter to drag it out of the toilet?
>>
>>47385314
Yes, RNG14 POW10s in Warjack Edition, so scary.

>>47385332
If gunmages are using that rule things are probably going tits-up for the Cygnar player anyway, half the unit fighting free of whatever just attacked them will only be a small consolation. Between Snipe and Thunderbolt there really wasn't any excuse for them to be engaged in the first place beyond sloppy play, or if you just forgot to bring any sort of front-line to prevent things casually running up to your squishy gun dudes.

Meanwhile they dropped to Def14, which is a significant change.
>>
>>47385419
did they keep the same drive such that they can put free snipe on anything
>>
>>47385401
What I was trying to say is this: you really want to pick your targets with them. Juicy solos, pushable models, whatever. You target will not be the throwaway unit engaging you.

So gunfighter or not, you will still be forced to free them up with other units to get the most use out of them (except they now are only def 14). Gun fighter is something that will only come up if that really really isn't possible for some reason.
>>
>>47385401
As ex-Cygnar player I can tell you that another thing that balanced them is that they cost like a 10 man unit, but they are just 7 of them with the UA so at the same cost you get 3 less attacks.

That means that even 1 missed attack with Gmage is a worse thing that a missed attack in a normal unit.

You have to consider that True Sight is now nerfed, doesn't ignore concealment so they need Deadeye more than ever.
>>
>>47385419
>No, the UA for Gun Mages lost True Sight :).

The :) makes me wary but ok.

What are the UA rules now, did it get somnethign for true sight? Points?

Also what about the precursor UA? Thanks in advance.
>>
To any spoilerbro present: have bane riders changed at all? What about Tartarus? I know there was a lot of talk about curse being changed/removed.
>>
I'll post my thoughts on the new Trolls:

Warlocks:

pDoomy is still awesome. Lost Banishing Ward though but Dissolution is best Purify.

eMadrak is....not going to be killed. Ever. He's stupid good and has the best defensive tech in the game. Period.

pGrissel has a 9 inch bestial now. I can't believe they made Cacophony better. Plus Boundless Charge. She was already good, just got better.

Mulg looks ass.

Rok looks good, especially with pDoomy or either Borka (Has Bond Stumbling Drunk with Borka...yeah)

Warders are hot again.

Pygs suck ass.

Fenns look terrific. Expect two units with eMadrak lists.

Kriels look ass.

Glacial King didn't keep up.

MK looks better.

Just thoughts off the top of my head.
>>
>>47385434
Wait surgeons can't heal her any more?
Dafuq? Why?
I also played eSkarre because pSkarre wasn't run for my brothers. Winning gets boring after a while if there is no challenge.
>>
>>47385419
Feora 2 and Strakhov? =D
>>
>>47385444
>Yes, RNG14 POW10s in Warjack Edition, so scary.
for hordes, who are having to take more infantry, it's obnoxious. and they shot up cryx jacks easily before. idk i just really dislike such a great buff being effectively free without needing to rely on the caster for it.
>>
>>47385469
>Wait surgeons can't heal her any more?
>Dafuq? Why?
another thread said they can heal undead only
>>
>>47385419

blighted ogrun warmongers?
>>
What are long gunners and the stormnoun guys looking like now?

Thanks
>>
So Spoilerbro, care to guess if there will be any change to which will be the go-to faction this thing or is everything equally shit.
>>
Any news on Mortenebra or Nightmare?
>>
>>47385444
>If gunmages are using that rule things are probably going tits-up for the Cygnar player anyway, half the unit fighting free of whatever just attacked them will only be a small consolation. Between Snipe and Thunderbolt there really wasn't any excuse for them to be engaged in the first place beyond sloppy play, or if you just forgot to bring any sort of front-line to prevent things casually running up to your squishy gun dudes.
Yeah I'm mainly thinking of the mk2 situation of running satyxis to engage them, or an Angel overtaking through most of the unit and tying up the rest in melee. former is no longer really a thing with loss of AD and DP, the latter, idk if angels kept overtake. you're right that at that point they're generally fucked tho, but being able to thunderbolt a beast tying them up out, and then other ones do real shooting work, eh idk it just seems like too much. and they got cheaper
>>
>>47385476
It's not "free", because you're paying for a 6-man unit that is costed closer to some 10-man units and dies to anything that can connect with it. And now they've lost a point of DEF and artillery is suddenly way better in Mk3, like for 1pt more than their cost a pair of Horgenhold Arty are just going to delete most of the gunmages by the end of turn 2 then move on to blowing chunks out of heavies.
>>
>>47385502
seconded

and waifu denny2/3?
>>
Asphyxious3? Goreshade3?

Clockwork Angels?
>>
>>47384890
>"Tell me, human... can you get down like this?"
>>
>>47385463

Gun Mage UA gives Rune Shot for Drive. Magical plus the Gun Mage options for the Jack (Snipe, Brutal, etc.)

Granted Swift Hunter. With Snipe, that's going to be annoying :).

Tactics Practice Maneuvers--they ignore each other for LOS

Snipe/Crit Brut/Thunderbolt remains unchanged

4 points
Precursors were not in the Cygnar card pack. Take that for what you will...
>>
>>47385419

Circle hasn't gotten much at all, could you throw us a couple bones?
>>
>>47385522
>Gun Mage UA gives Rune Shot for Drive. Magical plus the Gun Mage options for the Jack (Snipe, Brutal, etc.)
>Granted Swift Hunter. With Snipe, that's going to be annoying :).
>Tactics Practice Maneuvers--they ignore each other for LOS
literally unbelievable
>>
>>47385503
>and they got cheaper
A single point cheaper, when most things are seeing 2+ point decreases, and they lost a point of DEF which has a HUGE impact on their survivability.
>>
File: 13706418113.png (11 KB, 180x200) Image search: [Google]
13706418113.png
11 KB, 180x200
>>47385522
>Precursors were not in the Cygnar card pack. Take that for what you will...

Thanks alot leak-bro.

Precursor UA is in the merc stack, I think, see >>47384911.
>>
>>47385492

Stormblades: MAT 7, POW 12s. POW 14 shots. RAT 5 still.

Leader still has arc (+2 Range and +2 to Melee and Ranged damage rolls)

10 points for 5

Stormblade Infantry Officer/Standard:

Granted Assault
Iron Zeal once per game
Conductor for Stormsmiths

5 points

Storm Gunners: Unchanged
2 points
>>
>>47385419
Let's try.

Rretribution StormFall Archers.
>>
>>47385541
Swift Hunter is strictly worse than Mk2 True Sight, and Practiced Maneuvers is close to a non-rule on a unit like them.
>>
>>47385484
TWO CORRUPTORS AS HER JACKS INCOMING
>>
>>47385492

Longgunners:

RAT 5, Range 14, POW 10
Dual Shot remains unchanged
18 points for 10

Longgun UA:
Flawsless Maneuvers: Reposition 5(!)
Granted Traded Fire: Additional die on Ranged Attack rolls against models within 8
Tactics Practice Maneuvers: Ignores each other for LOS
4 points
>>
>>47385563

Don't have Ret, sorry :(

>>47385512
>>47385514
>>47385502

I'll get to Cryx shortly
>>
File: 137928755996.png (3 KB, 302x237) Image search: [Google]
137928755996.png
3 KB, 302x237
>>47385586
>Flawsless Maneuvers: Reposition 5(!)
>Granted Traded Fire: Additional die on Ranged Attack rolls against models within 8
>>
>>47385595
Would love to know exactly what they've done to the Seether. Thanks for the infos!
>>
>>47385595
Any news on the collossals?
>>
Can any of you elaborate on trolls changes ?
>>
>>47385595
Lylyth3? Warmongers?

Iron Mother? Reciprocators?
>>
>>47385558
Iron Zeal is really nice, and depending on how exactly Stormsmiths work now that conductor thing might be good, but they still feel overcosted.

Did their melee range change? 1" would make them easier to stomach.
>>
File: IMG_20160522_143705608.jpg (1 MB, 2592x1456) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160522_143705608.jpg
1 MB, 2592x1456
Holy shit I'm a fucking GENIUS.
>>
>>47385558
Wait, what? Conductor on Stormblades? Can we get the Stormsmith abilities?
>>
Now...let's talk about someone for Cygnar who was good before but is complete bonkers now :)

eCaine(!)

Has True Sight all the time
Has 3 attack types he can use each time he makes a ranged attack roll. So yes, every time he shoots he can decide..not for the turn...but per attack

Black Penny: Ignores in melee
Grievous Wounds: Loses Tough if he hits and cannot have damage removed for one round
Trick Shot: If you hit, choose a model within 4". Suffers a POW 10 unboostable magic attack

Reload infinity of course

Feat Overkill remains unchanged

Bullet Dodger remains unchanged
Fire for Effect: Boost attack/damage rolls of target friendly faction models first ranged attack (upkeep)
Gate Crasher: Changed ot anywhere completely within 5". Still has melee restriction after Gate Crashing
Heightened Reflexes: Unchanged
So...Caine can kill how many models a turn now? Fucking crazy.
>>
>>47385659
"rebalancing"
>>
>>47385659
What. The Fuck.
>>
Any news on Skorne warlocks and/or infantry? Sick of hearing about the nerfs our beasts are getting.
>>
>>47385659
Fake.
>>
>>47385703
>Fake.
esp considering this is the "nerf things to better parity" edition
>>
>>47385657

Just conductor. It helps Stormsmiths but Stormnouns don't do anything else with them.

>>47385650

Yes, they have 1"

>>47385627
Sure, Stormwall:

Lightning Pod is still stupid, limited, although Stormwall has an S system now which if disabled, no more Pod

Chain Cannon: Instead of making attacks with it, place a wall template within Range/LOS. Entering or ending activation, you suffer a POW equal to the weapon. Basically new covering fire for it. Only POW 10 now though :)

Still has two Big Guns, two Chain Cannons with D3 attacks each. Chain Cannons are range 10, POW 10 now.

Still: MAT 6, RAT 6, DEF 10, ARM 19
Still has POW 20s for fists

39 points
>>
>>47385659
lol that can't be real
>>
>>47385440
The necrojector has +1 POW and it can turn models around with psycho venom.
>>
>>47385724
Can we see the cards for confirmation? Ecaine sounds to bonkers to be real.
>>
>>47385738
Thanks by the way
>>
File: Caine2.png (305 KB, 424x580) Image search: [Google]
Caine2.png
305 KB, 424x580
>>47385703
>>47385723

Don't start with the "Fake" 4 chan tantrum shit or I'll stop.
>>
>>47385748
Allright i belive you thanks :)
>>
>>47385727
>>47385738

I understand the disbelief. He's that crazy though.
>>
File: jace13.jpg (163 KB, 750x450) Image search: [Google]
jace13.jpg
163 KB, 750x450
>>47384890
...I see Jace finally let Liliana turn him into the little girl.
>>
Please give us carver .!pigs deserve some hope....
>>
>>47385659
That's real damn good, but I'm not sure if it's actually broken.

Trick shot is cute but you can play around it, unboosted POW10s will only do so much as long as you don't get caught with your pants down, and Gatecrash being completely within 5 is a huge nerf to his survivability and shaves a little bit off some of his assassination vectors.

True Sight is also nerfed this edition, and Reinholdt is a caster attachment so he can't get two extra shots between him and the Squire anymore, assuming the Squire still even grants free focus.
>>
Sorry mate but have the long gunners cra? Cheers
>>
>>47385659
At least he can't take Reinholdt and a squire now....
>>
>>47385645

Sorry bro, on Cygnar/Trolls now. Maybe Legion later.

>>47385635
Sure, what do you want to know.
>>
Any info on Darius and Grenadier. Thanks
>>
any information on stormlances please
>>
>>47385789
Can you tell us the Stormsmith abilities?
>>
>>47385724

Oh I should add, the Lightning Pod is restricted to 3 now.
>>
>>47385748
i question if it's ultimately that big of a deal since this is the edition of jacks
>>
>>47385789
Can we get Squire spoilers?
>>
What about the Storm Lance ? Thx a lot !
>>
>>47385789
>Sorry bro, on Cygnar/Trolls now. Maybe Legion later.

If you find the time now or later, I'd still be very much interested in the precursor UA. Thanks in any case for all the leaks. :3
>>
>>47385789
haley1 then? squire? normal stormguard and silver line? any word on the storm strider?
>>
How are murderponies now? Still murdery?
>>
I would like to know sth more 'bout eMadrak other then grim salvation change
Also how does Rok now works - does he still have fury 5 and berserk ?
>>
>>47385789

stryker 3 please.
>>
>>47385827
Ho yea Murder Pony info plzzzzz
>>
File: FB_IMG_1463925763498.jpg (195 KB, 1080x1457) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1463925763498.jpg
195 KB, 1080x1457
>>
>>47385782

Sorry forgot that, everything is so icon heavy now. Yes, CRA still for the LongGunners

>>47385800
Darius/Toilet Bowl boy

Can place a Halfjack at end of Control phase if < 3 Halfjacks in play
Crane: Still places a large based (No more huge base) completely within 2" and it stands up
Repair D3 + 3 Action
Can be repaired himself(!)
Tremor Quake Hammer

Feat still repairs everything on a Jack if he/Halfjack is in B2B

He's DEF 13/ARM 18, MAT 6, RAT 5
Steam Cannon Range 14, AOE 4, POW 14
Quake Hammer POW 15, 1"
Halfjacks can still make POW 14 mines

Spells:

ARcantrik Bolt: POW 12, Range 10, Warjacks become stationary if damaged
Fortify: As it was
Full Throttle: As it was
Jackhammer: As it was
......and has Refuge now :)

Grenadier:
Dig In Still
Arcing Fire
Manual Reload Trencher Model B2B...up to two additional attacks

DEF 14, ARM 15
Grenade launcher Range 10, POW 13, AOE 3
Melee POW 13, 1"
9 freaking points

>>47385808

Stormlances
Reposition 3"
Electro Leap on attacks still, 4" POW 10s
Brutal Charge

SPD 8, MAT 7, DEF 13, ARM 17
POW 12, Range 8 shots, Assault
Reach 2", POW 13 lances
POW 12 mounts
5 Boxes
20 points

Looks garbage to be honest
>>
My friends has always nagged on me for playing eKreoss with his stupid one trick pony Feat. I was wondering if anyone knew if it had changed for the worse in this new ed.
I know he is far from the worst casters out there, but annoying enough in the "friendly" scene of play. Especially when you face of against high def low arm teams, which rely on the "haha you cant hit me" trick.
>>
>>47384760
>>47385910
I'm not sure I'd take them except on Deadeye casters now, losing True Sight is a huge kick in the nuts.

Silver lining: Them not being auto-include means Llaelese Resistance can actually look at all the other good stuff to slot into their loan unit spot without feeling dumb for not taking gunmages.
>>
>>47385915
>Manual Reload Trencher Model B2B...up to two additional attacks
so you get two extra attacks in addition to the original one? And are the additional RoF or reload?
>>
can you tell me how kraye looks now as hes my go to caster atm and im super afraid hes got a major kick in the nuts spell wise and feat
>>
>>47385915
I guess you didn't notice the Assault Icon on top ? (i hope)
13 def ? sound good (was 12 in mk2)

Thx a lot
>>
>>47385789
I would like to know sth more 'bout eMadrak other then grim salvation change
Also how does Rok now works - does he still have fury 5 and berserk ?
>>
>>47385915
Any chance we can get Nightmare and Necrosurgeon?
>>
>>47385984
It's probably the same thing they have in MkII.
>>
Any chance of khador cards?
>>
>>47385419
Amon's spell list, please. Waiting on ordering a bunch of jacks on seeing it.
>>
>>47385984

Additional it looks and yeah it specifies up to two, so I'm guessing you get two more

>>47385988

Kraye, just because you played a caster that was cool/wasn't played much before:

Iron Horse: Light/heavies get Cav and Reposition 5". They have impact attacks still.
He has Repos 5"

His Feat: Warjacks get +2 SPD and can run/charge/trample without focus

He's a MAT/RAT 6, DEF 15, ARM 15
still has POW 11, Range 13 rifle
POW 13 melee, 1"
POW 10 mount

Spells:
Arcane Bolt
Bullet Dodger
Easy Rider (Pathfinder, 3 cost)
Pursuit

Gives 30 Warjack points

>>47385840

Oh Stryker3...

Overload unchanged, although you CANNOT prevent the damage from that roll with a Focus
Only lasts during activation
Feat Same...mostly...but you can spenmd focus points now during it

He still has a nuts statline:
MAT 7, DEF 16, ARM 16
POW 15 2" reach

He has:

Deceleration, +2 ARM while in Control Range
Lightning Storm: Unchanged
Positive Charge: Unchanged
Rebuke...he still has that fucking spell. Cost 2, 10" range
Velocity unchanged

He survived this edition. Still looks badass

Someone asked about Stormsmiths earlier:
They got hit this edition
Stormcall is a ranged attack. RAT 5, they ignore concealment, cover, elevation and Stealth though

can still do the line/triangulation shit, although have to roll to hit :)
Cost 5 for 3, cheap cheap cheap
POW 10, Range 10

>>47385827
>>47385853

Fucking murder ponies...

RAT 7, Range 10, Pow 10. 5 boxes, DEF 14, ARM 13 (Weren't they DEF 15 before?)

Repos 5"

Attack Types:

Brutal Damage
Electro Leap
Ward Breaker (Blessed)
>>
>>47386026

Yes, Assault. Sorry I can't really bitch enough about all the icons cards have now.
>>
>>47386030
Cryx later. Expect Tears though. I'll tell you this off the top of my head when I glanced through cards: Necro placed Thralls can't just charge anymore after they're placed :)

ok, Troll Bro has been patient--on to them for a bit now.
>>
>>47386157
Can't wait :)
>>
>>47386122
>RAT 7, Range 10, Pow 10. 5 boxes, DEF 14, ARM 13 (Weren't they DEF 15 before?)

Seems like PP replaced all instances of def 15 with def 15 in their documents.
>>
>>47386122

I have always wondered why the murder ponies have brutal damage as a shot, and regular gun mages has critical brutal damage, never made sense to me other than to increase sales.
But now in "everything nerfed edition" I had actually had my high hopes up for them to loose this, or at the very least give regular GM the ability as well!
Guess we can all be glad they ONLY have def 14 now.... they should be 13 in my opinion.... fucking ponies!
>>
>>47385575
>Cryx Character Helljack Unit
Man this is gonna be complicated, they'd both need affinities that did different things.
>>
>>47385789
Anything about Fell callers or Sons of Brag?
>>
>>47386122

stryker3 is the one on the horse but this is fine knowing estryker is still great. thank you.
>>
>>47386122
dude that's Stryker2.
>>
>>47386122
For trolls, doomy2 is probably my favorite caster in the game. We know he picked up field marshal: over take (I think it's that one) for goad, but did he have any other changes?
>>
>>47386029

Madrak 2, get ready to get excited:

MAT 8 , DEF/ARM 14/17
Field Marshall Relentless Charge
Grim Salvation--boy howdy. NOW--anytime he is hit by ANY attack, choose a friendly non-incorp. WARRIOR model within 3" to be directly hit instead. That model suffers all damage and effects.

Now think on this anon and read that carefully. Really carefully and think of the possibilities.

He also has Relentless Charge

Rathrok is unchanged

Feat: Friendly Faction Models Gain Berserk and Overtake :). Now let's think about that interaction with his spells....

Blood Fury: Unchanged
Eruption (new): AOE 3, Range 8 POW 14 fire. Remains in play, suffer a POW 14 if entering
Warpath (Unchanged...but think of this with his feat...)

ROK:

MAT 7, 12/18 still
1" reach :), POW 18
Fury 5 still baby
Picked up 4 damage boxes
Still has Primal
Still has Berserk
Still has spray/assault/crit freeze
.....and the fun one

Bond Borka: He gets Stumbling Drunk all the time :) Going to be fun as hell this guy

>>
>>47386210

Oops, I read Stryker 2. I guess he's one of my fav Cygnar casters so I just Freudian there. I'll get ya, give me a few, my bad

>>47386224
Yeah yeah, I know now :). Just a lot of questions/cards right now.
>>
>>47386249
>those madrak2 changes
Ya know, I'm starting to get over the lose of his feat.
>>
>>47386249
Thank you very much :)
If you would like to also elaborate on a few other questions I would be very gratefull.
Like did the Highwayman with Braylyn Change, and how the everyone favorite Grims work now :)
>>
>>47386200
Assuming they removed heal from Necrosurgeon one Corruptor will be necessary, assuming it isn't complete garbage.
>>
>>47386210
>>47386224

Ok you dirty Swans, here's your ginger on a horse:

Plasma Nimbus: Unchanged
Repos 3"
Feat: Mount/charge attacks auto hit and additional damage die

He's 15/16, MAT 7, POW 14, 2". Has Quicksilver blast now...assault Range 8, POW 14

Spells:

Arcane Bolt
Chain Blast
Escort
Fury
Iron Aggression

Warjack points: 28

I wasn't up to speed on him before..but looks the same.
>>
Can a brother get a spoiler for everyones favourite black man, Siege?
>>
I hate asking, but is there any chance you've got shifting stones?
>>
Any chance of more CoC spoilers? Can we see angels or iron mother?
>>
>>47386300
Did you mention you had Troll cards? I'd appreciate knowing what happened to Doomshaper-2.
>>
Thanks buddy
>>
Any hope for Hammerfall Gun Corps UA spoiler?
>>
You are doing god's work my man thanks a bunch
>>
>>47386281
His feat is better with Warpath :)

>>47386243
Doomy 2:

Attuned Dire Troll, free animus still
Field Marshall Overtake
Hyper regen for him
Powerful attack still

Feat unchanged
13/15 still, Fury 7

Agitation
Hex Blast
Primal Shock
Psycho Surgery
Wild Aggression (No Refuge anymore)

>>47386290

Braylen:

Backstab (Additional die hit/damage if in back arc).
Gives Highwaymen backstab if in command
Prowl
Run and Gun, Luck
Basically unchanged
PC 5, 5 boxes

Highwaymen look the same

pGrim
16/15 still, RAT 7
Still has takedown on melee
Has Truesight (Cloud effects/Stealth ignores)
Bait the line still
Still has snare gun
Feat the same (Remember though, - SPD doesn't prevent charges now)

Spells:
Marked for Death
Mantrap (AOE 4, Range 10, on HIT, warrior models knocked down)
Return Fire
Weald Secrets

eGrim:
Exactly the same

>>47386205
FC: Unchanged, PC 5
Although the card says "Model A's Damage, Model B's Damage"...both with 8 boxes. I have no idea what that means

Sons:
Can NEVER be effected by other Fell Calls, ever
Call to Action/Fervor the same
Call of Defiance allows tough when knocked down now. This is probably the same for Boomies now...
The same other than that. PC 11 now
>>
And just because he's my fav Lock in the game:

Borka 1

Unyielding still
Trauma now crit pitches
Feat the same
Still a 14/17
Still has Pyg Buddy/Top off/party foul/stumbling drunk/etc.
Has a bond with Rok--gives him Stumbling Drunk :)

Lost Iron Flesh...but before you cry...he got Arcane Ward!! He can play into Cryx now.
Has Mosh Pit, Wind Wall too
>>
If you have Protectorate, what are the changes to Hand of Judgment and Sevvy1?
>>
>>47386476

Don't have the religious zealots, sorry
>>
File: images.jpg (17 KB, 512x288) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
17 KB, 512x288
>>47386122
Rip in peace Kraye, you magnificent bastard.
>>
>>47386345

see

>>47386413
>>
>>47386485
np, thanks noble anon. Any spoilers are good spoilers
>>
Can you show man o war drakhun card pretty please!
>>
Drop being morons. Kraye is extremely strong wtih this lineup. jacks get a free focus and now "refuge" 5 that doesn't give a fuck about hitting anything. There are feats that are worse than Iron Horse.
>>
>>47386526
>there are worse feats than a cost 3 spell
Dunno, old Venny I guess?
>>
Now...let's talk about the weirdest change in Trolls. Mulg

He was 12 before, so he should be 24 now. Well, he's only 19 points now. Weird right..until you see his card :(

SPD 4, MAT 7, DEF 10, ARM 19
POW 18 now, not POW 19
Fury.....4....

Bond with Doomy: Retaliatory Strike
He did gain Relentless Charge
His Animus is Arcane Supression

So...thoughts? At first, I was like WTF!! But now thinking, that animus is realllly good. And he still hits like a truck, even if only POW 21 with Rage
>>
Great job, appreciate these! Any chance you got some Ret spoilers lying around?
>>
Thanks for all the cygnar spoilers! Can you tell us something about the stormguard and the silver line?
>>
Hey guys, can anyone tell me if you can play ikrpg with two players and a DM?
>>
Anyone have a full Kara Sloan spell-list? Don't remember seeing it
>>
>>47386557
We'll he is quite cheap, has reach and pow 18, that's pretty usable in itself
>>
>>47386485
>Don't have the religious zealots, sorry

Do you have mercs maybe? I'm a bit worried about my favourite warcaster attachment sylis (sp?).

Also any details on the precursor UA would be nice to know.

In any case, thanks for all the spoilers. You are doing god's work.
>>
>>47386545
battlegroup wide reposition 2, +2 to attack rolls, impact attacks. I could see that being a feat
>>
>>47386557
Thank you very much :)
How 'bout both Grissels ?
Would love to aks you 'bout everything but don't know if I can:)
>>
Could we get some stuff on Dynamo, Squire, Nemo3 and Thorn please?
>>
>>47385915
>Stormlances
>Looks garbage to be honest
+1DEF and Reposition[5] is huge. Will keep playing them.
>>
>>47386557

Got any info on eKreoss? Always loved my Exemplar list!
>>
>>47386560
No Ret, sorry ;(

>>47386561

Silver Line Stormguard:

Polarity Wall: Same
Practice Maneuvers: Ignore for LOS and advance through each other
quick Work now..

Electro Blast has Electroconduction: +1 Range for each model in this unit that hit an enemy model this turn. This attack causes no damage. Instead, models hit suffer a +2 damage from electrical damage rolls for one round. Range 6, AOE 5

Thunder Generator: 2" reach, crit knockdown, Leader Only

Grunts have halberds with 2" reach, crit knockdown

>>47386305
Spoilers for a brother on a brother:

Siege
Combat Engineer: Additional Die on Structures (Ok...)
Ground Pounder the same looks..
Havoc the same looks...

Feat: Breach: Remove all wall templates in his control range. Half ARM on first damage roll still there

He's 14/17, MAT 7, RAT 6. Rocket is still POW 14, Range 14

Explosivo (changed): Gain magical. If directly hits, gain AOE 3 centered on that model if you box it. So you have to hit and kill, then center a 3" AOE on it. POW 8 blast damage if you do that.

Force Hammer: Cost 4, POW 12 slam
Foxhole: Place a 5" AOE completely within control, NOT TOUCHING a model base/obstruction. Gain cover, ignore for LOS
Mage Sight unchanged
>>
Has anyone posted details on the squire yet?
>>
>>47386616

I play Trolls, you can ask anything anon. For the Kriels and all that.

pGrissel got better!

MAT 6, DEF 15, ARM 16

SP 8 POW 12 Magical, Deafen
Resounder: POW 14, 1" reach

Boundless Charge
Calamity
Guardian Protector: Friendly Warbeast gains Righteous Vengeance --if friendly model killed within 5", during Maint. phase, advance 3" and make one attack
Rift

Fell Calls unchanged...except...Cacophony now prevents channeling :)

Grissel 2
3 attack types
Crescendo: POW 14, Range 3, AOE 3, remains in play. Suffer POW 7 if entering/ending
Quake: Direct hit, models in AOE are knocked down
Sonic: SP 10, POW 12
Resounder: Crit Smite

Feat: Reposition 3 friendly models, Unyielding

Dash
Deflection(!)
Discord: Target model in her battlegroup gains Wailing
>>
>>47386683
is shatterstorm model or model/unit praytell?
>>
>>47386413
>Although the card says "Model A's Damage, Model B's Damage"...both with 8 boxes. I have no idea what that means
For solos, they're adding addition damage tracks so you dont need multiple cards for them.
>>
>>47386683
err explosivo, not shatterstorm. is explosivo model/unit?
>>
Imagine being PP.

Imagine changing berserkers so that they can't run or charge for free.

Imagine thinking a model which will kill itself on turn 1 1/6th of the time is a good design choice.
>>
>>47386707

Squire:

Attached
Arcane Realignment: Same
Arcane Repeater: Same
Reserve Accumulator: Same

Still can do it 3 times a game
DEF 13, ARM 14, 5 boxes
>>
>>47386752
Then :)
Did ath changed with Calandra other then Fury 8 and lost Mercy Killer
How are Long Raiders and Horthol?
Did they change ath with our lesser - Horgle
You rote before that the Glacier King didn't keep up with MK. Why? What did they change ?
Thank your very much
>>
>>47386827
>Squire:
>Attached
>Arcane Realignment: Same
>Arcane Repeater: Same
>Reserve Accumulator: Same
>Still can do it 3 times a game
>DEF 13, ARM 14, 5 boxes
<3 my love you, long time!
>>
>>47386824
It is activated only if you spend more than 1 focus
>>
Anything on burn & lug or sylys wyshnalyr?
>>
Can we can a confirmation on the krielstone bearer? Thanks.
>>
>>47386839
Khadorbro last night said unstable is the same. Whenever you spend focus, roll a d6, if it's equal to or less than the amount you spent you blow the fuck up
>>
>>47386824
it was said 1st focus spent doesn't trigger an unstable roll. how they buff atgms and don't remove unstable is fucking beyond me
>>
File: 1441787682498.jpg (525 KB, 1536x2048) Image search: [Google]
1441787682498.jpg
525 KB, 1536x2048
>>47386824
Still waiting for Nughtmare and Necrosurgeon
Posting qts as bribe
>>
>>47386848
Krielstone is being removed from the game fuck that piece of shit.
>>
>>47386808

It states:

Target Friendly model's ranged weapons gain Damage Type Magical

It appears to be model

oh...I didn't tell you the most interesting thing I saw on his card. Where it says his name, it doesn't say Brisbane. It says;

Brisbane 1

The only casters I see that has that...are casters with Epic versions..
>>
>>47386851
Foul Play on fb said differently.
The over one focus at least makes sense, so it's more plausible
>>
Spoilerbro, hero of the salty masses. Thanks for doing gods work.
>>
>>47386866
thank you
>>
>>47386866
Thanks bro.

Also Epic Brisbane? Fuck Yes
>>
>>47386866
>Brisbane 1
>The only casters I see that has that...are casters with Epic versions..
all characters have a number now even if there's no epic version out. future proofing.
>>
>>47386874
Even still, it makes khadoran jack marshals pointless.

A jack marshal underperforms vs a jack sitting in battlegroup with power-up in every instance except with jacks that have free charges. Khador no longer has any jacks with free charges, and also no longer has power booster, and so our jack marshals may as well not exist.
>>
File: VoidSeerMordikaar_front[1].png (1 MB, 750x1050) Image search: [Google]
VoidSeerMordikaar_front[1].png
1 MB, 750x1050
>>47386866
>>47386890
Sorry to ruin the fun, but they're just doing it for consistency and future proofing.
>>
>>47386866

oh please spoil triumph please.
>>
>>47386557
His animus before was no enemy spells or animi in cmd and all animi within expire. I don't know if is cmd went up though, its 6 right now. But he also lost protective fit. Which, while situational, I liked because it discouraged assassination attempts. He also, technically lost two attacks between -1 fury, and losing his old bond. Retaliatory might be good if he still kept crit: smite.
>>
>>47386901
No nothing has changed? Like nikka why do you care about marshalls of you didn't use them anyway?
>>
>>47386866
Got Kara Sloans spell-list? Or the rest of her, only think people have said Field Marshal and the feat
>>
>>47386829

Calandra:

Still 14/14
Fury 8 as noted
Feat the same

Befuddle
Bullet Dodger
Misforturne: Range 10, POW 12, damaged = knocked down
Soothing Song
Star Crossed

Horthol:
Still has Bull Rush
Still grants Line Breaker
Still has Follow up
Repos 3"
Crit Smite now on Hammer, no Stagger
Crit knockdown on buffalos still
Same boxes, he's 12/18, 12/16 when dismounted
1" reach now :(
Cheaper: PC 8

Horgle:

Exactly the same, except no discount on Pyres/Slags anymore Got cheaper PC 4

Long Riders:
Unchanged except Repo 3"

Glacial King:

Here's why I think he got weaker. Most everything in MK 3 just gets its full ROF. Not the Glacial King, he has to pay for his additional shots plus you can't snipe him anymore. He's unchanged basically except lost the ability to get Snipe + has to pay for shots still with shitty RAT.
>>
>>47386927
I used to marshal sometimes. Power booster + a boost from the marshal meant running a destroyer with a koldun lord could be solid, because khador was the most focus starved faction in mk2.
>>
>>47386848

Krielstone unchanged

Well...except it plays better with Madrak 2 Grim Salvation now :)
>>
>>47386941
That's awfully inefficient for 14 points to get a 3" blast in somewhere
>>
File: 2016-05-22.png (116 KB, 224x400) Image search: [Google]
2016-05-22.png
116 KB, 224x400
wat
>>
>>47386588
>warcaster attachment sylis
>>47386840
>sylys wyshnalyr?

T.this please?
>>
>>47386920

No Anon, it's not his command range. His Animus reads:

Arcane Supression: While within 10" of this spellcaster, when an enemy model casts a spell, increase the cost by 1. Additional, while within 10", pay double to upkeep spells.
>>
>>47386962
That's 11 points. And I've killed warlocks with a fully boosted destroyer shot before.
>>
>>47386333
>>47385183
Did we see any coc cards at all?
>>
Ok, so now I need Jarl, Kriel Warriors and Scattergunners.
>>
>>47386976
Ok. His old one runebreaker ran off of cmd. Going from 6" to 10" but not stopping spells I guess is a fair trade.
>>
>>47386978
Not Koldun + Marshall + Destroyer?
Anyway it's quite underwhelming because of the huge investment. A warlock should be able to transfer.
My brother used it for a while, it was mostly useless so he shelved his destroyer for good.
>>
>>47387031
The koldun is a marshal in mk2.
>>
>>47386939
Calandra's feat is still friendly model of friendly faction models?
>>
>>47387012
Runebreaker was cool when casted by our warlocks.
>>
>>47387046
My bad
>>
>>47386939
Again thank you for your hard work :)
Just one more small question - does gunny still have the sime spell list ?
And how does the shooting from blizers works ?
>>
Anything on Skorne?
>>
>>47386859

Well I wasn't going to look at Cryx yet but those are some magnificent tits so...

Nightmare:
Bond Denny: Gains Stealth
Ghostly
Prey (Changed): +2 to attack/damage, no longer a speed buff
Grab and Smash
Hard Head

28 boxes
13/18, MAT 8
Two claws, POW 17
Tusks POW 12

PC 18

Mech Thralls:
MAT 5, DEF 11, ARM 12
POW 10 x 2
PC 10 for 10
Still has combo

NecroSurg:
While within 5" of her or a Stitch, get a corpse token
Surgery heal D6 faction model
Remove up to 3 corpse tokens, add one grunt for each token. Each grunt must be placed in formation and within 3" of this model, forfeits their combat action that turn
Sac Pawn Stitch or Mech Thrall

14/12 with 5 boxes
>>
>>47386964
It's worse when you see her feat card at the same time. Top of 1 assassinations are possible, particularly against an even remotely squishy caster.
>>
>>47386939
What about Calandras spend 1 fury on her to reroll?
>>
>>47386939
Does horgle still have the battlegroup restrictions?

Did dozer and smigg change? I cant remember if they were in the insider.

Also what other decks do you have access to?
>>
what is the FA on mechanithralls?

P.S.

Thank you for all of this, your time is appreciated.
>>
dear polish leakbro, all you share is about mainstream entities...i appreciate the fact that majority is interested about cygnar cryx and trollbloods , but would be gratefull for some details about farrow minions and dwarven searforge which are for true men (no offence her fellow players ....just an experience watching you swithed from fluff factions to tournament winning ones:)) give us some farrow or dvarves !:)
>>
>>47387048

= Friendly faction for feat only

Gunny:

Field Marshal Killshot: Once per activation if you kill an enemy or remove from play as a result of Melee attack, make a ranged attack

Zooka Crit Dev still

Feat: Gain cover, no knock down, NO DAMAGE FROM RANGED ATTACKS AT ALL

15/16 still, Range 12 POW 14 zook

Spell list the same
>>
File: 2016-05-22 (1).png (97 KB, 224x400) Image search: [Google]
2016-05-22 (1).png
97 KB, 224x400
yep, its pretty good
>>
File: 1457357238628.jpg (325 KB, 1536x2048) Image search: [Google]
1457357238628.jpg
325 KB, 1536x2048
>>47387070
Ghostly is imprint or just always there? The buff to the claws is massive, prey movement was never in use with it anyway.
Unless it lost reach. Assuming it didn't.
Also thanks.
>>
9 hunter shots into deployment zone on turn 1. seems good.

Glorious leaker, do you have Legion? specifically the Vayls or Talons.
>>
>>47387065
>>47387105

Horgle still has restrictions

Blitzers:

MAT 6 now, still RAT 6, 12/18
Range 10, D3 POW 13 shots
POW 15 melee x 2

New animus is Bulldoze (IR Force)
Dual attack: Melee and Ranged attacks in the same activation, when making initial melee must make initial ranged

Dozer/Smigg:

Bank Shot = Lucky Shot: Same thing
Bond Gunny: Same
Bulldoze
Dual Attack (see above)
Arcing Fire, Inaccurate

MAT 6, RAT 6
POW 14 AOE 4, Range 14
POW 15 melee x 2
PC 18
>>
>>47386939

Anything on eBorka?
And thanks for the spoilers bro, you're a champ.
>>
>>47387128

Ghostly: Always there
Claws: 1" reach
Prey was mostly just a side note to all anons that it changed
>>
Any chance someone has the leaked cards for trolls posted anywhere? Would rather see the stuff and read on my own.
>>
>>47387177

eBorka almost exactly the same;

Reposition 3
Bear gained Trash
>>
Does anyone have info for Circle? I'd like to know how Skinwalkers and their alpha are now.
>>
>>47387168
About Highwayman. You wrote that the are the same as before. What about camulfage ? That rule was suppsed to disapear from MK3
As always thank you :)
>>
God.Damn.It.

All the shit I liked remained shit.
All the shit I loathed remained good.

Why PP? Why nerf so many things if that god damn bat doesn't hit everything?

I guess right off the bat I'm casual modo for WMH ... God Dam it.
>>
>>47387225

Oh yeah, they lost it...and gained nothing :(. They have Swift Hunter for a special rule and that's it.

Of course they still have CRA, gunfighter, gained pathfinder now as well. Still Range 8, POW 10. PC 15 for a full unit.
>>
>>47387225
I'll echo this. What's the point cost on Highwaymen too? Wondering if they're worth it over Croak Raiders.

Also, thanks anon. You're a hero.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 25

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.