[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Me: "The governor welcomes you to his castle" >LE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: WhenNPCWon'tGiveMoney.jpg (56 KB, 1095x619) Image search: [Google]
WhenNPCWon'tGiveMoney.jpg
56 KB, 1095x619
>Me: "The governor welcomes you to his castle"
>LE Paladin: "Where's the treasure chamber?"
>Governor: "I'm afraid, sir, I cannot tell you that"
>LE Paladin: "Samurai, kill him!"
>He does

JUST
>>
>>47299867
I don't know what you expected them to do, but clearly you were not on the same page.
>>
>>47299867
>not selecting murderhobos out of your gaming group.
>>
File: 1458615770286.jpg (23 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1458615770286.jpg
23 KB, 500x375
>>47299867
>the governor allowed armed men of possibly questionable veracity into his castle
You brought it on yourself for being dumb.
>>
>>47299867
Was the paladin the samurais lord?
>>
>>47299867
>muderhobos being given the chance to interact with important npcs
Just put them in a trap-filled monster-infested dungeon and be done with it.
>>
>>47299867
>LE Paladin
Stopped reading there to be frank.
>>
>>47300000
>>
>being a newfag
>>
>>47300004
Samurai was ronin, he had no lord and no honour.
>>
>>47300339
>Samurai was ronin
Then why did you call him a samurai?

>Paladin is just a fighter, he doesn't actually have any levels in paladin
>Cleric is just a child molester in a bathrobe
>>
>>47300443
>a child molester in a bathrobe
No, that's a sorcerer.
>>
File: 1458933777183.jpg (5 KB, 190x153) Image search: [Google]
1458933777183.jpg
5 KB, 190x153
>>47302258
fine
>a child molester in chain mail

>>47300339
>Ronin
>any Lawful alignment
>>
>>47299867
>"And suddenly, dozens of trained guards swarm in the room, willing to throw down their lives for the rightful governor of their lands"

FIxed your problem for you
>>
>>47299867
i don't know why everyones calling you an idiot, you don't control the actions of your players.

if i could control or even guess how my players were gonna react then my games would go a whole hell of a lot differently.

oh and by the way, this is funny, its happened to me as a GM and i hated it, but from outside its funny
>>
>>47299867
>>evil characters
>>do plot hooks like they're good characters

When will this meme die?
>>
File: Igor telling it like it is.png (167 KB, 494x493) Image search: [Google]
Igor telling it like it is.png
167 KB, 494x493
>>47299867
>things that never happened

Cool bait.

But just in case you're serious, the problem here is that you're very stupid. Because you are very stupid, you also didn't provide enough background information to judge the precise level of stupidity you were engaged in or for anyone to offer any sort of meaningful advice on how to be less stupid in the future.

But what little you did provide, conclusively indicates that you have little to no idea what you're doing in terms of plot development, and very little control over your players who are exploiting your lack of control.

Also obligatory:
>that's not how LE works
>that's not how Paladins work
>Samurai are not the same as Ronin
>Is there some reason the campaign end in the player's deaths immediately afterwards, thus teaching the players they can't do LOLRANDUMB things like that?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.