[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/5eg/ D&D 5th Edition General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 39
File: Art-of-Zendikar-03.jpg (63 KB, 600x438) Image search: [Google]
Art-of-Zendikar-03.jpg
63 KB, 600x438
>Official /5eg/ Mega Trove, contains all official 5e stuff:
https://mega.nz/#F!BUdBDABK!K8WbWPKh6Qi1vZSm4OI2PQ

>Pastebin with homebrew list, resources and so on:
http://pastebin.com/X1TFNxck [Embed]

>/tg/ Character Sheet
https://mega.nz/#F!x0UkRDQK!l-iAUnE46Aabih71s-10DQ

>Previous Thread
>>46928130

Zendikar edition.

>http://magic.wizards.com/en/articles/archive/feature/plane-shift-zendikar-2016-04-27

Will you be incorporating anything from Plane Shift - Zendikar into your campaigns, Anons?
>>
>>46942753
Well, now we need a Art of Zendikar in the trove to complete the setting.
>>
Andrews not allowed.
>>
Kor and Merfolk OP, vampires a shit

Fix now
>>
Inspiration cards are fun to design.
>>
Guys, I'm running Tyranny of Dragons and trying to tailor magic items for my party.

So far I've got most of them covered, but I'm having a hard time coming up with something interesting for the cleric. Any suggestions? He's a dex-based cleric, by the way, only uses light armor, so no magical plate.
>>
>>46942753
Merfolk, Goblins, Art, maybe some monsters. I'm tempted to use a version of Mor Daya without superior darkvision or sunlight sensitivity as Wild Elves.

If I go nuts I'll potentially use it for an inner planes game.
>>
>>46943191
Can you give us an idea of power level for the items you're giving to the rest of the group?
>>
>>46943191
Necklace of beads.
>>
>tfw half the permanent items you're handing out are probably going to be figurines
>>
>>46942999
>Merfolk OP
wait really? is one cantrip that good?
>>
File: bathory.jpg (114 KB, 1252x1252) Image search: [Google]
bathory.jpg
114 KB, 1252x1252
What if Strahd were a woman? How would that change the adventure, if at all, in your mind? What with 'gender politics' and all. I was thinking of a sort of Elizabeth Bathory sort of character, a female historical figure whom I consider to be truly terrifying, at least in the stories passed down about her, regardless of their factual accuracy.
Just to be clear, I'm not making a fetish out of this; I'm genuinely curious about what you folks' opinions on this would be, and I'm wishing to see some discussion.
>>
>>46943252
It's not and like half the races already have that as a racial in core.
>>
>>46943191
Who's his god, and what's his domain?
>>
>>46943270
A lot of the part where he was an aging conqueror turned orbiter around his younger, handsomer brother's wife would have to be rewritten extensively.

Barring a few exceptions with actual personal power, women of the upper aristocracy usually had nowhere near that amount of actual control over their fate in that department.
>>
>>46943252
I think it's the amphibious and swimming speed that he finds OP
>>
>>46943270
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carmilla

It wouldn't change a damn thing except making things potentially pretty hot where Ireena is concerned.
>>
>>46943270
Players would probably just try to romance her.

That's the only real change I can think of.
>>
File: 1460900533526.gif (824 KB, 500x282) Image search: [Google]
1460900533526.gif
824 KB, 500x282
>>46943340
Wait, do your players not try and romance Strahd?
>>
>>46943358
All male players. all male PC's.
>>
>>46943373
Bitch, please. Nobody's that straight.
>>
File: 9913155.gif (2 MB, 330x186) Image search: [Google]
9913155.gif
2 MB, 330x186
>>46943373
>implying that would stop some of my players
>>
>>46943315
really? that seems strong but always situational. at least it's not a fly speed. thank god they spared that on the vampires.
>>
>>46943373
I don't see the problem
>>
>>46942753
I'm going to make a Merfolk GOO Warlock now.
>>
>>46943421
get an octopus familiar or haggle your DM into giving you an eldrazi spawn
>>
>>46943404
Not even flight speed will make vampires less weak, srly, if you're going to do that just remove them, this nerf in helps nobody
>>
>>46943301
I'm still in the process of reading through Curse of Strahd, and I plan on running it in a few weeks. It just occurred to me that some of the descriptions of Strahd reminded me of Elizabeth Bathory and the atrocities she purportedly committed at her castle Csejte.
Jealousy was a huge part of her motivations, and she captured younger women whom she considered to be beautiful, especially virgins, and locked them in her dungeons, where she slowly killed them over long periods of time via mutilation and horrible torture.
Some say she believed her murders to be offerings to evil powers that would grant her beauty in exchange for the torture/death of younger women.
Supposedly there were over 300 witnesses attesting to her guilt, and her castle and its dungeons can still be seen in Slovakia today.

Some of the probably more embellished tales depict her literally bathing in the blood of virgins, and attribute vampire-like qualities to her.
>>
File: Character creation list.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
Character creation list.pdf
1 B, 486x500
Updated with Plane Shift: Zendikar material.
>>
File: Charisma 18, Charm at will.png (142 KB, 1332x888) Image search: [Google]
Charisma 18, Charm at will.png
142 KB, 1332x888
>>46943405 >>46943402 >>46943401 >>46943373

This was worth a 'cap.
>>
My group has a player who is playing a deaf warlock. Obviously this complicates the casting of spells that require a verbal component.

Do I ask him to change that or do I just let it go?
>>
>>46943595
>Obviously this complicates the casting of spells that require a verbal component
It doesn't affect verbal components by RAW.

His character could easily practice verbal components until they can do it by feel instead of hearing.
>>
>>46943595
Pact of the Chain -> Voice of the Chain Master.
I've had a character concept in the back of my head for a while that's essentially a blind Warlock who sees through the senses of his imp familiar that's always sitting on his shoulder, invisible.
This gives him Devil's Sight without having to take the invocation, at the cost of suffering the Blinded condition if anything happens to his imp.
>>
My favourite thing about the Zendikar PDF is it opens the door for future cross promotional stuff between the two IPs. The next best part is the fact that it gives semi official Goblins, Merfolk and Vampires so players who want to be something like that can just use the Zendikar one rather than fucking about with dumb homebrew.
>>
>>46943595
There's a lot of techniques to teach verbal communication on top of sign language, some of which actually work really well (cued speech, esp.)
>>
>>46943284
Life cleric of Bahamut

>>46943233
I feel like the necklace is too bland, it's mostly stuff the cleric can already do, anyway.

>>46943219
From the module, the fighter should be getting the sentient greatsword, very powerful but evil. The rogue should take the Dagger of Venom and some other thing I'll add. The wizard, a Staff of Fire.
>>
>>46943631
>>46943670
true but he's also committed to his character being mute.
>>
>>46943650
I wanted to do that with a pseudodragon for blindsense. the standard action to see things is kinda bitch though.
>>
>>46943694
Make him whistle or hum them?
Or yeah, chain pact with voice, just make sure his starting spells are S/M/SM (this isn't as hard as it seems, I think you could even make a bard with a non-verbal spell list)
>>
>>46943650
I have a Warlock NPC who is blind. I gave her the Devil Sight invocation and ignore the blindness mechanically most of the time (going for a Daredevil style "other senses make up for the blindness", which also explains Devil Sight). She's like a blind beggar informant type who can use Shilelagh in a pinch to fight.
>>
File: Simple Magic Items.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
Simple Magic Items.pdf
1 B, 486x500
>>46943674
>Life cleric of Bahamut

Decanter of Endless Water
- It was made from the horn of a blue dragon.
- It was gifted to a previous cleric of Bahamut by Bahamut himself after the cleric defeated the blue dragon.
- There is a hidden message on it that can only be read at Midsummer. The message is from Bahamut himself.
- The bearer of the decanter is filled with confidence and optimism.
- It has one minor magical property from the pdf in pic.
>>
Sorry to bother, I tried asking in the pdf thread and got no answer. It´s not the right edition, but could anyone give me a link for oriental adventures?
>>
>>46943858
Ooh, better idea. As a bonus action, you can speak a command word while water is pouring from the decanter. If you do, all the water spilling from it becomes Holy Water for the next round. You can do this once per day.
>>
File: Treasure Cruise.jpg (41 KB, 375x523) Image search: [Google]
Treasure Cruise.jpg
41 KB, 375x523
Inspiration cards I'm making. This will be a 1 of in a large deck of possibly 100 or so.
>>
>>46943890
The PDF is literally the second result on Google for "DnD Oriental Adventures"
>>
>>46943890
http://www.tjlee.com/DnD/OrAdventures.pdf
>>
>>46943932
Allright, sorry. Going there then.
>>
>>46943301
Not necessarily, I could see myself replacing count strahd von zarovich, his more handsome brother and the beautiful bride to Countess Strahda von Zarovich, her youger sister and the beautiful groom without breaking a sweat, women can be beta as fuck too and twinky fuccbois can totally marry into royalty

Just rule 63 the whole thing
>>
File: Illness.jpg (35 KB, 375x523) Image search: [Google]
Illness.jpg
35 KB, 375x523
>>46943910
>>46943910
>>
>>46943981
>Strahda von Zarovich

I'd probably instead use Straya von Zarovichna.

His brother Sergei becomes Sergaya von Zarovichna. His father Barov becomes his mother Barova, and his mother Ravenovia becomes instead his father Ravenov.

Tatyana becomes Tatianus or Tatius.

Not sure how to make Ireena masculine.
>>
>>46943452
>huur durr my Mary Sue race isn't as powerful as depicted in the lore
Cry me a river
>>
>>46944118
Ivan? Ireeian?
>>
>>46943858
>>46943897
Thanks! Very interesting idea.
>>
File: Goodberry Bushel.jpg (31 KB, 375x523) Image search: [Google]
Goodberry Bushel.jpg
31 KB, 375x523
>>46944076
>>
>>46944176
Ivan works. Ivan Kolyan, or Ivan Kolyanov
>>
File: Second Wind.jpg (35 KB, 375x523) Image search: [Google]
Second Wind.jpg
35 KB, 375x523
>>46944237
>>
>>46944312
Couldn't you just collect all of these into a single image?
>>
>>46942753
From a business standpoint, there is no reason to not milk this.
>>
Ooh, so how are the new goblin races? I wanna roll a Goblin Ranger or some shit.
>>
Honestly Vamp looks perfectly fine to me, yeah the abilities they get are shit, but a vampire fighter or barbarian that specializes in grappling can get a nice 2d6 healing a turn at level 5 and a fucking zombie army if he plays his cards right

Or did you miss the part that says that if you kill someone with the bite attack they become a null?

Then read the null entry on the bestiary, a null is at the service of whoever makes it
>>
File: ss+(2016-04-27+at+03.08.16).png (22 KB, 359x210) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-04-27+at+03.08.16).png
22 KB, 359x210
>Humans are humans
Fair.
>Kor
>+2 Dex, +1 Wis
>Speed 30, climb speed 30 when not encumbered or wearing heavy armor
>Proficiency in Athletics AND Acrobatics
>Lucky and Brave a la Halfling
Well, that's something.
>Merfolk
>Cha +1
>30 speed, 30 swimming, Amphibious
>Wind subrace gets +2 Wis, proficiency in Deception AND Persuasion, and a druid cantrip
>Water subrace gets +2 Int, proficiency in navigator's tools and Survival, a wizard cantrip
>Trickster subrace gets an additional +1 Cha and +1 Int, proficiency in Sleight of Hand AND Stealth, and a Bard cantrip
So, an entire mental stats caster race, with tons of proficiency.
>Vampires
>Cha +2, Int +1
>Darkvision
>Resistance to necrotic
>Pic related
...So Vampires don't get any physical stats? I mean, I guess this is MtG vampires, and I only know what I read in this thing about them, so whatever.
I'm more annoyed at the totally broken phrasing on Blood Thirst. What is that shit? Unarmed attack? Any melee attack? Does it work with Extra Attack, can I add it to my at-reach glaive hit, or my melee spells?
>Goblins
>+2 Con
>Small, 25 speed
>Darkvision
>Resistance to fire AND psychic damage, and unarmored AC is 11 + Dex
>Tribe 1 gives Animal Handling proficiency, Tribe 2 gives deep gnome advantage on hiding in rocks, Tribe 3 gives Thieves Tools proficiency
...So, just +2 Con. I guess they're not optimized for literally anything at all, which I could accept for goblins if I didn't think a bit of Dexterity for hiding and shanking is pretty essential. I guess two resistances is nice.
>Elves
>Main race as PHB, but get +2 Wis
>Subrace 1 gives +1 Cha, proficiency in your choice of two skills or tools
>Subrace 2 gives +1 Dex, Wood Elf abilities
>Subrace 3 is +1 Str, Superior Darkvision and Sunlight Sensitivity, normal Elf Weapon Training, Chill Touch at first level, Hex once per long rest at 3rd, Darkness once per long rest at 5th
Lots of skill proficiencies today.
>>
Is just me or goblins are kinda stronk compared to zendikar ones?
>>
>>46942999
Kor seem strong yes, but not OP. I'd probably cut out the free 1/day Lucky they get, but everything else seems fine to me.

Merfolk do seem pretty OP though, what with the ability to breathe water and air combined with the free cantrip.
>>
>>46944351
I'm making them up as I go along. Actually looking for ideas too.
>>
>>46944722
You forgot that now vampires can't fly
>>
>>46944722
>you and your party take everything down with nonlethal damage
>finish every enemy with a bite
>enjoy eternal null army

Vampires are actually OP
>>
>>46944712
>Killing anything with just 1d6 straight
Maybe at low as fuck levels, but from that, you either have to wait till the creature is at minimum or you won't kill shit, also they don't get Str, neither athletics for a race which feature is based on grapples.
>>
>>46943981
That could work, especially with russian and byzantine empresses desu
>>
>>46944773
>>46944780
Read the feature, you have to reduce ITS MAXIMUM to 0, not reduce his current HPs to 0.
>>
>Join new group
>Running PotA
>Using 5 minute short rests for some reason
I feel like monks, warlocks and anything else that gains most of their shit on a short rest are going to be too strong
>>
>>46944740
> 1/day Lucky they get
It's not 1/day
>>
>>46944773
Max hit points anon
They way is worded is something that almost never will happen, you basically have to solo the creature and deal bite damage only...oh wait, you also deal 1 piercing, so you will never create a null, ever, because it's going to die before you recude his maximum hit points to zero.
>>
>>46944780
Considering how crazy it is that you basically get at will animate dead, I'm perfectly fucking fine with that
>>
Wait what, Zendikar?
That means I can play as a Kor?
Neato
>>
>>46944800
>>46944833
Nonlethal damage is a thing
Gather a bunch of enemies and tie them up, spend a day turning a shitload of people into nulls with no expiration date
>>
No thanks. I like women.
>>
>>46943694
Any time I hear a story about someone doing dumb edgy shit in 5e it is always te fucking warlock. I don't care if it's a meme, warlocks are only played by autistic kids.
>>
>>46944800
>>46944833
>>46944864
This.
>Sometimes an attacker wants to incapacitate a foe, rather than deal a killing blow. When an attacker reduces a creature to 0 hit points with a melee attack, the attacker can knock the creature out. The attacker can make this choice the instant the damage is dealt.The creature falls unconscious and is stable.
>Knock out every enemy
>Nonlethal bite, or just stabilize/use Spare the Dying each turn
>Do it until it has 0 max HP
Andrew needs to fix this shit
>>
>>46944826
Oh, so they get infinite/day? Yeah, that's OP as fuck.

Personally I'd remove it entirely or make it 1/day. I assumed it was 1/day because, well, that's reasonable.
>>
>>46944896
Only fiendish warlocks are like that and some Lovecraftian ones.
Fey warlocks are pretty fun people to hang around with.
>>
>>46944907
But if you hit an incapacited creature it gets 2 failed death saves, if you have more than one attack you basically kill it.
>>
I gave one of my players (level 5) a Staff of Frost without realizing that it was extremely rare and powerful.

Would reducing the amount of charges that it restores per day be an OK way to balance it? Or making it so the charges don't restore?

Additionally, what sort of items should level 5 characters be getting (in terms of rarity/power)?
>>
>>46944935
>Incapacited
Meant unconscious, there's no nonlethal when the creature is already unconscious
>>
>>46944914
That might be true, but I have no way to confirm or deny this because edgelords are also mary sues and don't want to play a sub-optimal sub class, even though they are going to derp up the optimal one anyway.
>>
> I'm running a Wuxia game
Has anybody ever said this and meant anything besides "my knowledge if Asian folklore is limited to one Chow Yun Fat movie, but I am gonna run a game like that?"

People give the Realms shit for being uninspired, but Jesus Christ.
>>
>>46943270
You'd have to invert much of his history unless you simply made her a woman warrior which basically makes the gender change irrelevant; a key aspect of Strahd is that he conquered Barovia and that he was a great general and warrior for the glory of his family and his own personal glory (likely mostly just the latter) but it's his brother Sergei who was the kind artistic one.
>>
>>46944896
LG devotion fiend Palock here, sure, my character looks edgy as fuck (I made sure of it, purple dark armor, spikes, dark aura, etc) but he's generous, warm hearted, cheerful and even naive dude who always gives a second chance. You shouldn't judge a book by the cover.
>>
I want to make my character a human girl obsessed with elves and elf culture akin to a weeaboo. What are some good Elven (Elvish?) words I can sprinkle into my dialog to add to the character?
>>
>>46944963
>sub-optimal sub class
>Feylock
This might as well be a meme, too. Fey Presence is a bitch of a level 1 feature.
>>
>>46944947
>acquire paladin
>lay on motherfucking hands for 1hp
>bite
>repeat
>>
>>46944908
>Oh, so they get infinite/day? Yeah, that's OP as fuck.
Halflings have the exact same feature.

Kor are just a halfling without subrace choices.
>>
>>46945043
and medium sized, and with two proficiencies and with climb speed
>>
>>46944935
A stable creature doesn't make death saves bucko
>>
>>46944896
Feylock players have usually been total bros (and sises), but the other two pacts seem to attract edgy fucks like moths. The worst you'll get with fey is a Shakespeare fan who wants to play Puck.
>>
>>46944988
As someone who's a huge fan of the genre itself, I can adequately say that D&D is not suited to run it at all.
Kara-Tur and Oriental Adventures works well as just "D&D in Asia doing D&D stuff with Asian monsters and themes" but Wuxia is a LOT different thematically and everything from it's philosophy to how you'd make characters would have to change significantly to really work. Especially magic, which strictly speaking doesn't exist in wuxia or if it does it is not the purview of human beings.

Or you could not change anything and literally fluff everything as different while keeping the rules identical, though that would get tiresome.
>>
File: 1431529701630.gif (2 MB, 294x232) Image search: [Google]
1431529701630.gif
2 MB, 294x232
>Zendikar bestIary
>"Just use MM statistics for them lel"
>>
>>46945143
What's wrong with that?
>>
>>46944988
We did this in our group once, but it was a LONG time ago in the 90's using Oriental Adventures 2e when anime was barely even a thing and kungfu films had been niche at best for 20 years or more.
In the end it was just D&D in Eastern Asia, not Wuxia or anime or anything of the sort.

It was pretty fun, don't get me wrong, but it wasn't particularly unique beyond the setting.
>>
>>46945143
How is it any different from D&D settings just adding their own setting specific monsters to the bestiary.

>>46945101
It also doesn't help that 5e turned a lot of spell-like class features into spells for the three part-time casters.
>>
>>46944755
>You forgot that now vampires can't fly
>now
Of the 39 Vampire cards in Zendikar blocks there are only 8 with flying, and two of those represent the same Legendary creature. Flying is definitely the exception rather than the norm for Zendikar vamps.
>>
>>46945070
Any attack that hits a unconscious creature is a critical hit.
Attacking a creature with 0 HPs gives him 1 failed death roll, 2 if it's a crit.

I don't care you're stable, you get 2 failed rolls per hit if you're unconscious.
>>
>>46945185
>Cards
Read the lore
>>
File: baloth.jpg (83 KB, 578x399) Image search: [Google]
baloth.jpg
83 KB, 578x399
>>46945157
Kinda bummed that his thing uses a fucking triceratops as stats.
>>
>>46945199
Alright then, just take a couple of days, an unconscious creature goes back to 1hp after 1d4 hours anyway

Or heal them
>>
>>46945101
>>46945175
I think the primary issue is that DMs are trying to glean a definition of Wuxia from a couple paragraphs in the DMG, and even then they aren't reading beyond "Chinese Fantasy."

Wuxia refers to a specific kind of story more than it does a setting. Even OO ended up being bog-standard heroic fantasy in most cases.
>>
>>46945185
Of all goblins in zendikar none has protection against red or any kind of fire damage or psychic damage.
>>
>>46945176
>t also doesn't help that 5e turned a lot of spell-like class features into spells for the three part-time casters.

Even the spell-like features wouldn't work that well.
Magic is far too Vancian for wuxia; every magical thing does exactly that one thing, strictly and with little flexibility.
And it can be "turned off" by anti-magic field, which the extraordinary abilities learned by wuxia characters CANNOT do because it's not Vancian magic.
>>
>>46945250
technically reduction of Max HPs dissapears after a day
>>
>>46945252
>Even OO ended up being bog-standard heroic fantasy in most cases.
Indeed. And I didn't mind that because it didn't pretend to be anything different.
>and even then they aren't reading beyond "Chinese Fantasy."
Ironically this is still a bad system for them since Chinese fantasy is STILL heavy intermixed with wuxia.
A pretty reliable rule in Chinese stuff is that magic is magic and human beings can't do it. We can LEARN how to do magic by becoming Daoist Immortaoe, but that means you aren't human anymore, you're just another Shen/Immortal.
>>
>>46945290
I think this is pretty much why the first Anon was mad in the first place.
>>
>>46945273
A long rest is not the same as a day

Anyway commoners have 4hp, that's a bite or two away from a free zombie
>>
>>46945253
Survivability is a huge thing for Goblins on Zendikar though, like with the Spire Barrage flavour text and stuff. Resistance to certain damage types is a much more subtle thing to have on cards compared to flying - if something can fly it is absolutely getting the Flying keyword, but Protection from Red would be like immunity to fire damage and protection from a whole bunch of creatures and so on. I dunno, the resistance to damage thing works for me.

http://magic.wizards.com/en/articles/archive/savor-flavor/planeswalker%E2%80%99s-guide-zendikar-goblins-2009-12-16

>>46945228
Which lore?
>>
How shitty would my character be if I wanted to make a STR fighter with greatsword but with decent dex and medium armor master for being able to sneak a bit and use crossbows?
>>
File: 1460494873141.jpg (221 KB, 1024x1365) Image search: [Google]
1460494873141.jpg
221 KB, 1024x1365
>>46945273
Nope, it's after a long rest.
RAW they could even wait the 1d4+1 hours for them to regain consciousness on their own and sap 'em again, as long as they never got an 8 hour break after waking up.
Suck it, Andrew.
Thank god this isn't an official release, it's more toxic than most of the UAs even. Can you imagine if we dealt with this in actual published books on a regular basis?
>>
>>46945290
Couldn't divine casters, fiend warlocks and draconic sorcerers still work though?

Admittedly I don't know a lot about chinese mythology but I have read a book or two on it
>>
>>46945370
Fuck you andy, I love this shit. It's flavorful, and pretty fun. Goblins got screwed though.
>>
>>46945370
Sea-gas PC race when?

Watermelon-on-a-rope weapon when??
>>
>>46945341
Pick champion, have both fighting styles, huzzah.

>>46945380
Like anons said, Wuxia =/= Chinese mythology. You could use those characters in a Chinese mythology game for sure though.
>>
>>46945416
>playing champion

Eww. Anon, at least point him towards fun classes.
>>
>>46945312
Some commoners might be overworked enough to only have a long rest every other day but I don't think it would be the standard except for serfs and slaves.
>>
File: Roen 2.png (2 MB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Roen 2.png
2 MB, 1024x768
>>46944988
Well, slowly but surely I'm putting something together, though it's meant to be more "Fantasy Asian kitchen sink".

>Bangsa Isles: Indonesia. Rich in resources and pirates.
>Beiguo: Northern China. Disunited petty fiefdoms. Big ol' wall in the north.
>Cinkappur: Singapore. Trade city-state, hates Hong Kong Kompetetion.
>Dongzhou: East China. Cao Cao asshole lives here.
>Kaharian Isles: Philappines. Brown jungle Spaniards, big on religion and trade.
>Khunic Tribes: Mongolia just before the rise of Genghis Khan.
>Kyodoku: Meiji Restoration Japan
>Laa: Mountain folk, less Shaolin, more Sherpa.
>Mianfei Shi: Hong Kong. Trade city-state purchased by foreigners.
>Mosirihi: Ainu Japan. Very independent.
>Nanguo: South China. Land of the horse lords.
>Rastra Empire: Maurya India. Strong and united but far away.
>Sangtae: Korea. Land split between a fairly nice south and a psychopathic north.
>Tsoliin Desert: The Gobi. It's friggin' hot.
>Sharangi: Martial arts fiefdoms.
>Siraya: Taiwan. Broke away from Nanguo. Fiercely independent.
>Tuongo: Burma. Jungles and tigers and drugs.
>Vuong Quoc: Vietnam. Disunited jungle kingdoms beset by serpents.
>Xifangguo: West China. Magical empire of magic and weirdness.

Step 2 is to introduce more nonhuman lands.
>>
Zendikar's races and subraces could stand to be more rigorously internally balanced.

This PDF undervalues skill proficiencies, placing them at the same overall value as a single language or a single tool proficiency, when in reality, a skill proficiency is much more valuable, especially by the mid-levels. This is why several races and subraces arbitrarily gain one too many skill proficiencies.

How could this be fixed?
>>
>>46945438
I mean, anon said fighter. Ranger probably works best, but out of all the fighters, champion makes the most sense here. Especially if skill use will be involved.
>>
>>46942753

I like the idea a lot. I'd like to see one for some other Magic settings, particularly Innistrad and Ravnica.
>>
>>46945509
Q.E.D...
>>
>>46945438
>champion
>not fun

You don't want to be the ultimate dick-kicker?
Half-orc champion with GWM will literally annihilate anything you put in front of it
>>
>>46945509
The political dynamics of some of these are way too modern imo
>>
>>46945439
Perfect, the ones nobody will miss, except for their starving families of course
Neat, 1-3 extra family zombies per serf zombie, those can't have more than a couple of hp after the breadwinner joins my army of the dead
>>
>>46945547
>>46945566
But Anons, everyone knows you can't adequately roleplay unless you have a laundry list of options for murdering people.
>>
>>46945566
barbarian is more fun doing the same thing.
>>
>>46945438
>>46945547
I was hoping to go battle master for the fun maneuvers. I know I won't be totally optimized, I just want to know if I will completely suck
>>
>>46945509
I like it, would play
>>
>>46945370
>Toxic
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>46945509
From my understanding, this has literally nothing to do with Wuxia. You could run a Wuxia game in modern Paris if you really felt like it.

>>46945626
Don't worry so much about it. You'll have to try to suck as a battle master. And their 7th level feature seems to go great with your character concept.

>>46945509
>>46945639
Why not just play in an alternate history magical Earth? I mean, every culture is a clone anyway.
>>
when is WotC gonna give Eberron back to Keith Baker
>>
>Guy is biting you everytime you regain consciousness
I'd either fake it and try to escape or kill myself if I know what's a vampire
>>
>>46945597
>this is what 4rries actually believe

>>46945602
I won't deny it, but only in so far as playing a frothing at the mouth berserker or almost-lycanthrope is more fun than playing a walking panzer (personally I like both)

>>46945626
Battlemaster is amazing, what you lose in sheer face-punching manliness you gain in technique and art that makes you an excellent leader-controller
>>
>>46945723
he's probably got you tied up
>>
>>46945734
I can probably bite my own tongue

Also vampires don't have str, dex improvements neither skill proficiencies so not every vampire every is going to be able to grapple and tie me up
>>
>>46945380
>Couldn't divine casters, fiend warlocks and draconic sorcerers still work though?
Nope. You don't become an Evil Sorcerer by making bargains with evil entities. As weird as it seems, you know Lo Pan from Big Trouble in Little China, how he was a sorcerer but also he wasn't precisely human anymore?
That's what it's like being a sorcerer of ANY kind in Chinese mythology; you ascend and become Shen, which is a catch-all term for divine or semi divine beings like demons or serpents or foxes or Daoist Immortals.
>>46945416
>Like anons said, Wuxia =/= Chinese mythology. You could use those characters in a Chinese mythology game for sure though.
Actually, still no.
Sorcerers are consistently inhuman in Chinese myth, usually being unnatural beings like serpents or foxes in disguise. If you know magic you can alter reality with your will (which is what magic fundamentally is) and since humans can't learn to do that then obviously anyone who can isn't human anymore.
Hermeticism (learning magic through study) doesn't really have any analogies in Chinese mythology at all.
Funnily enough, it DOES in Japanese mythology; onmyodo is basically Japanese Hermeticsm, being a weird blend of pseudo-science and religion.
>>
>>46945527
For skill proficiencies, if it gives multiple then have it be a choice of one amongst the two or three options.

Some of the free resistances and Kor being basically better, taller, paler halflings need to be changed or cut entirely.
>>
>>46945763
If you're unconscious its pretty easy to just tie you up.
>>
>>46945509
> There's more to Wuxia than Fantasy on Fried Rice
> YEAH THAT'S COOL, HEY LOOK AT MY SETTING, IT'S EXACTLY WHAT YOU ALL WERE COMPLAINING ABOUT

12/10
>>
After reading this thread, holy shit blood thirst is tedious as fuck, it might stretch combats out a lot
>>
>>46945786
I'm saying when I'm not, I can either fake it, kill myself, or try to escape (if the fake works). But kill myself should be possible.
>>
>tfw this makes you suddenly want PS:Innistrad or PS: Ravnica
"Sigil for Berks" would be nice too desu.
>>
>>46945813
It think he was just making a generic Asian setting for generic heroic fantasy.
Which is not a wrong thing to do, mind you.
>>
>>46945763
If the vampire is a PC he probably has friends who will help with your capture, plus you can build a grappler with any race within reason
Also, he doesn't have to grapple you, just knock your ass unconscious, then tie you up, after which he proceeds to drain your ass as needed
If you bite your tongue he can just stabilize you when you fall unconscious with a cantrip like spare the dying and carry on, only lost a few hours
>>
>>46945866
>not wanting Tarkir
>not trying to make Theros into something interesting
>>
>>46945873
The thing is, to some extent evil sorcerers aside, a lot of what Wuxia is at the essence isn't that far removed. Every kind of adventure can focus on a world of corrupt imperial bureaucrats, wandering monks and runaway princesses.
>>
>>46945892
My gf would probably say Lorwyn/Shadowmoor in all caps if she was aware I'm the one who typed that.
>>
>>46945897
The first paragraph on Wuxia in the DMG doesn't even reference China, and it should probably just stop there. It's more a type of story than of setting (although it makes a few assumptions about what people can or can't do).
>>
>>46945881
>just knock your ass unconscious, then tie you up, after which he proceeds to drain your ass as needed
Then for every bite I get 2 failing saves and I die before he drains my Max HPs
>>
>not wanting kamigawa

Of course, that would mean acknowledging kamigawa exists, so it will never happen.
>>
>>46945897
Indeed.
It's more the abilities of people in wuxia don't really match up for what they do in D&D. For the actual plots, that's easy enough. You just need to make the character's capabilities more in line with heroic fantasy then actual Chinese fairytale.
>>
What irks me the most is not that they're underwhelming or weak is that vampires are depicted in zendikar as hunters, predators, etc most of the cards have physical jobs (assassin, rogue, knight, warrior) then mental job like shaman (druid?)..and the race here doesn't look like it fits those parameters (Int/Cha focused race).
>>
File: med.jpg (51 KB, 330x512) Image search: [Google]
med.jpg
51 KB, 330x512
I need help /5eg/.

I have a tiefling bard and I wanna change his instrument. He plays a violin but the more I play the more I realize it's a really poor choice for his personality. He's cocky, disrespectful, and fun-loving but cares a lot about those who are down-trodden and in need. I wanted an instrument that reflects that. We're in a custom world our DM made but there's nothing much out of the ordinary for normal D&D except that the world is very heavily saturated with magic.
>>
>>46945981
Isn't the whole point of the monk class basically to be a Wuxia-style character?
>>
>>46946044
Yodeling
>>
>>46946105
You can't use yodeling as a focus though.
>>
>>46946039
They've got the same issue as the core Tiefling/Aasimar, who get boosts in scrictly mental stats despite being typically Rogues and Paladins in older material.

Or elves being naturally gifted with magic, with High Elves getting the mental stat boost that applies strictly to the book-learned caster type due to the same inertia that led to elves getting Wizard instead of Sorc as favored class in 3rd.

>>46946044
Shawm
Or, you know, just violin, but play it like a klezmer fiddler.
>>
>>46946137
If juggling works, so does yodeling.
>>
>>46944988
>run 4E without casters
>>
>>46946044
Ever heard of a fiddle?
>>
File: srym8.png (48 KB, 341x62) Image search: [Google]
srym8.png
48 KB, 341x62
>>46946155
>juggling works

No, not by RAW, you meme-loving fuck.
>>
>>46946044
A fiddle.

I'm not even kidding. Fiddles are an important part of folk music, allowing you to have a connection to the "common man", which can easily be translated to the down-trodden. There are plenty of upbeat fiddle tunes, which works with your character's fun-loving personality. You're already playing a tiefling, so the whole "fiddle-playing demon" works too.
>>
>>46946150
5e PHB tiefling is not ye olde tielfing, it's the 4e one.

If you want ye olde tielfing that's the one from SCAG (+2Dex/+1Int).
>>
File: organgrinder.jpg (278 KB, 736x736) Image search: [Google]
organgrinder.jpg
278 KB, 736x736
>>46946044
>>
>>46946226
Not that anon, but drawing that connection to "fiddle-playing demon" is awesome and there's a very good chance it'll be my next character. Cheers.
>>
>>46946215
desu I just use a component pouch for my bard since I realized I liked the thought of always having a rose on me (and lodestones and gum arabic come in handy).
>>
>>46946045
Kinda.
Wuxia characters can have a RIDICULOUS range of abilities (including things like freezing their qi so that they can make ice upon touch, or infusing their music with so much internal energy that it causes bodily damage to those who can hear it, or playing chess so well it can confuse the mind and leave you insane) while a Monk is more about pseudo-natural total physical mastery that "real martial arts manuals" used to talk about a lot before it was bullshit.
Also being ninjas and cut-rate Benders these days, but that's newer for 5e.

The fact that you can be a Monk these days without ACTUALLY being a proper monk is pretty wuxia though; a very small fraction of wuxia protagonists are actually monks, even when trained by them.
>>
>>46946215
That's not even a meme. That's more of a "hey DM, I've got this concept of a character that I think is cool, can you slightly change the rules to enable it?"

Stop being an Andrew.
>>
>>46946324
Juggling is still not a musical instrument, no matter how much you bend the rules with your whistling throwing knives or whateverthefuck.
>>
So is the Zendikar stuff official?
>>
>>46946375
>But anon, I'm juggling flutes
>>
>>46946397
Yup, straight from WOTC.

http://magic.wizards.com/en/articles/archive/feature/plane-shift-zendikar-2016-04-27
>>
>>46946397
They do say it's not been playtested much, so it's basically UA-tier by a former D&D writer who got moved to MtG.

We can still hope.
>>
>>46946137
Actually kind of a shame, I'd love to see a bard who uses their voice.
>>
>>46946375
>spell has a material component but no somatic component
>still need a musical instrument
>can't juggle actual spellcasting focii like crystal balls
>can't juggle harmonicas
>can't put harmonics inside colorful glass balls and juggle them
>>
>>46946460
It's not raw, but yes you can probably ask your GM about it, a lot of good DMs are willing to bend the rules a bit if it's a good character idea.
>>
>>46946456
It's a pretty ridiculous requirement, since it hamstrings anyone wanting to play a skald or blade type Bard.
>>
>>46946311
In addition, when a wuxia gets better at a skill or masters it that skill sort of...caps out by itself.
If they don't have a martial art under their belt that lets them fire waves of qi or fire or whatever from their palm then no matter HOW much they practice they won't learn the ability unless they go find someone who can teach them. A more powerful martial artist learns multiple weird and esoteric skills from great and powerful masters that gives him somewhat blatantly supernatural powers except in accordance with Chinese myth these are somehow not magic but a skill anyone can learn with time or instructions.

Also, learning a new style isn't actually anything like learning to fight better in real life; it's almost always learning a suite of stances and maneuvers that you use to "counter" other people's stances and maneuvers (like an elaborate chess match), with better or more powerful styles having more counters to more maneuvers and styles of attack.
It doesn't make much sense to us, but this is largely because we lack the cultural backround; just like how there's no explanation for Witches riding brooms (they do it pretty much because they always have) in Wuxia heroes learn skills and abilities this way because in Chinese literature that's how they always learned them since forever.
>>
Eldritch knight or valor bard?
>>
>>46946456
Your mouth and hands are an instrument if you're beatboxing.
BRB, writing up an encounter with an band of orc mercenary rappers for my next session.
>>
>>46946558
Both are boring.

Arcane Trickster
Bladelock
Paladin
or
Druid (because fuck having defined class roles. let's do everything well!)
>>
>>46946397
Official in that it came from WotC. It's basically like >>46946448 said it's basically UA-tier, and there's definitely some balance issues with the races in them, but nothing that can't be easily errata'ed or nerfed by a DM if they will allow you to use the race in their game.
>>
>>46946517
It doesn't really hamstring much.
- You don't need to interact with a component pouch that way
- Until level 14 you're not going to cast and attack
- The warcaster feat exists
- A lot of the relevant spells for a melee bard don't have Material components and some don't even have somatic ones (and some of the S components in those spells don't look like something that can't be done with a weapon out).
>>
>>46946558
If your DM allows UA: Swords Bard is Valor except fun.

If not, Paladin is a fun Cha gish-esque class.
>>
>>46946606
They point is that skalds use their voice and blades use flashy dance-fighting to perform. This is literally impossible unless you want to fuck your character concept up and go "whoops I don't really do my most powerful shit with this iconic shtick, better pull out my harmonica!".
>>
>>46946598
I've already played an AT (super fun), paladin (super fun), and a tomelock (kinda fun). I've been wanting to make a gish, though.
>>
>>46946324
> juggling uses both hands
Hope you didn't need any somatic components, bruv.
>>
>>46946039
>Muh special snowflake isn't like I want
>>
>>46946688
>he can't juggle one handed
>*tips unicycle*
>>
>>46946688
You can make somatic components with hands used to manipulate material components.
>>
>>46946633
>search for sword bard
>find satire bard
Nevermind, I'm good.
>>
>>46946670
The only problem of singing is that vocal components are already chanting.

If you really want a chanting skald focus on spells without material components or get a pouch. As for dancing and juggling, I'd have to consider it on a case by case basis.

There aren't that many combat spells on the bard list that require material components.
>>
>>46946816
>I'd have to consider it on a case by case basis

No one gives a shit about your house rules, the point is that it's fucked by RAW.
>>
All this talk about focuses reminds me of the time our party had to fight a powerful pyromancer without any kind of fire resistance.

Our Fighter ran up, knocked the pyromancer on his ass, and kicked him into magma. We thought the fight was over right there, but the guy could apparently walk on the stuff and was now standing someplace we couldn't go and raining fireballs and shit on everyone.

So the Fighter disarms his arcane focus with a javelin, and the guy was reduced to casting nothing but Fire Bolt, because he couldn't even get close enough to us for Burning Hands as we ran in circles shooting him.
>>
Just take the war caster feat and get a focus crystal on a necklace
>>
>>46946850
No one gives that much of a fuck about RAW when the game hits the gaming table.

Skald not using instruments is retarded ass-canon. They used music instruments just as much as celtic bards and other sacred musicians. It's not hard to make a good gish spell list out of bard.
>>
What if I want to be a stone forge mystic? what class should I be?
>>
>>46947038
Artificer Wizard
>>
>>46943191
Give him a FAGGOT sword who wants to FUCK him IN HIS SWEET CHRISTIAN BOY PUCCI
>>
>>46947010
>I will now proceed to talk about skalds in a fucking historical context

Who gives a shit. Do you also think that Rangers shouldn't receive two-weapon fighting style because Aragorn only used a longsword?

In a D&D context? 2E Skald's are very much purely vocalizing Bards, they only receive Musical Instrument as a recommended non-weapon proficiency. All their special songs are chants, ballads or oratory poetry.
>>
File: Library of Leng.jpg (45 KB, 375x523) Image search: [Google]
Library of Leng.jpg
45 KB, 375x523
>>
>>46947222
>I want to play a Bard who only ever needs V components on every spell, is that unbalanced
Conceptually that's what you're asking and getting booty bothered about. If you don't want to hear the obvious solution (ASK YOU DM) then just tailor your spell list.
>>
>>46943654
Well this Zenidikar IS dumb homebrew. But at least it's official dumb homebrew!

And I agree More Please! Been waiting for this shit since Tempest.
>>
>>46942753
Reminder that spell lists are still broken.
>>
>>46947301
Gonna have to go into more detail than none at all for anyone to care, anon.
>>
File: Bonfire of the Darned.jpg (37 KB, 375x523) Image search: [Google]
Bonfire of the Darned.jpg
37 KB, 375x523
>>46947246
>>
>>46947279
Are you dumb? You seem dumb. Consider removing yourself from the gene pool you subhuman scum.

The point is that every single Bard that doesn't intentionally hamstring themselves will ALWAYS have to lug around a musical instrument AND base their most powerful abilities around it.
>>
>>46946039
These vampires actually fit more the Innistrad ones, nobles, aristocrats, etc than the zendikar ones, though the innistrad ones are far superior than humans so I guess they won't make it a race if D&D innistrad ever happens, same with werewolves.
>>
File: Curse-of-Strahd-Backgrounds.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
Curse-of-Strahd-Backgrounds.pdf
1 B, 486x500
So I'm debating on making my next character a former sellsword turned treasure hunter Dwarven rogue with the Dragon casualty background. The dragons cultist would have tortured him, scarred him, and implanted green scales into his body, some on his face, and some on his torso, left arm, and lower back. These experiments would of inflicted him with a list for gold that is unnatural and very dangerous. Thief would be his rogue archetype once he got to higher levels. Thoughts?
>>
>>46947352
Gross
>>
>>46947343
>The point is that every bard who doesn't have a few limitations is baaaaaad
I literally manage to play raw melee valor bards who kickass without being dependent on foci. I'm sorry you're too stupid to figure it out and want the PHB to coddle your playstyle.
>>
>>46947417
How so if I may ask?
>>
File: Fiendish Pact.jpg (38 KB, 375x523) Image search: [Google]
Fiendish Pact.jpg
38 KB, 375x523
>>46947337
>>
>>46947446
Good for you, meanwhile anyone who wants to play a singing or dancing bard is fucked out of 2/3'rds of all spells.
>>
>>46947466
Green scales on his face
Eww

Seriously though, I'm not a huge fan of the background. It's highly-specific and overly snowflake-y.
It also encourages you to base large parts of your personality around one defining event, which I don't like to do unless it's an event that happened in-game.

Also, c'mon, that background makes no sense. Cultists kidnap a dude, plant scales in him, and let him go? Why?
>>
File: Divine Intervention.jpg (39 KB, 375x523) Image search: [Google]
Divine Intervention.jpg
39 KB, 375x523
>>46947467
>>
>>46947564
I guess I should of led with the fact that I play AL, so the event of phlan being taken over by a green Dragon and his cultists is Canon in any AL game I choose to join. I could understand the snow flake reason, but that's just dependant on the player. That's my opinion at least.

Also, the cultist don't let you go, you either escaped of your own wit or were freed when the factions of AL waged war against the cultists and Dragon and defeat him.

But in truth your points are very solid outside of the AL setting. What noncriminal background would work with a greedy Dwarven rogue then?
>>
>>46947549
>2/3
what? Are you casting identify in combat?
>>
>>46947761
I wasn't aware that spells suddenly didn't require material components out of combat.
>>
>>46947817
It's just, most of the ones with material component requirements aren't combat spells in the first place.
>>
>>46946226
>>I don't want to play a violin
>You should play a fiddle instead!
They're the same fucking instrument.
>>
>>46947854
>Bane
>Sleep
>Silent Image
>Tasha's
>Cloud of Daggers
>Heat Metal
>Hold Person
>Invisibility
>Phantasmal Force
>See Invisibility
>Shatter
>Fear
>Major Image
>Stinking Cloud

>These are somehow not combat spells
That's just spell levels1-3.
>>
>Merfolk can't see shit in darkness
I guess they live in shallow waters
>>
>>46947751
Literally any background that could teach you the right skills, because dwarves have a certain amount of greed built in by nature. It's one of their darker sides that's not really explored enough by published material in my opinion.

So it depends on the thief archetype. If you're going with thief, you could have been a troubleshooter that decided troubleshooting pays garbage and he'd rather just rob the nobles instead of helping them secure their vaults.
Or you could be an urchin that had to learn certain skills to survive and kept using them even after obtaining a comfortable lifestyle because he still wanted more.

I don't know much about AL. I concede that it's nice to have a tie-in to current events in your background in such a case.
>>
>>46947288
Compared to actual homebrew though it's fantastically well written.
https://www.dandwiki.com/wiki/5e_Homebrew
>>
>>46945509
Why no Siam/Thailand?
>>
>>46948002
Well, it's not like they live underwater or anything. They have cities on the shore and stuff. They're born underwater but spend most of their time above the surface.
>>
This zendikar campaign is the living proof of the principle of least effort, holy shit.
>>
The kor is a fantastic monk, best monk race so far.

>inb4 aarakocra
Good luck if your GM allows that
>>
>>46948393
To be fair, aarakocra exist in many popular campaign setting (not that I'd ever let my players play them, of course).
>>
>>46943191
Dude, mithril armor. You can get a set of full mithril plate and it counts as light armor in terms of proficiencies while offering all the benefits of heavy armor. The best part is that, therefore, it doesn't interfere with casting. It's a must-have for any caster that can get their hands on it.
>>
>>46948439
I wouldn't ever let my players choose literal trap options, either. Good to see we agree.
>>
>>46947343
Or you could just use a components pouch.
>>
>>46948488
Never even bothered looking at the rules for it, actually, so I don't even know if it's a trap option. I just know a PC race with flight and without proper hands is moronic and I don't want to have to deal with it.
>>
I would make the bite an actual attack (that you can use as a normal attack) and make it so you can only have 1 null. The way it's now is or never going to have or make combats super long and tedious

Also
>Blood thirst
>You don't actually thirst for blood
Come on
>>
>>46948393
Joraga and Core Wood Elf is pretty solid.
>>
So for my next game I'm funning, I want fantasy gears of war with it kicking off on Eldrazi emergence day
Suggestions?
>>
>>46943654
Wait,where?
>>
>>46948748
Is there a difference?
>>
>>46948834
Joraga gets 2 Wis, 1 Dex
Wood Elf gets 2 Dex, 1 Wis
With the basic array there's effectively none.
>>
>>46948832
>http://magic.wizards.com/en/articles/archive/feature/plane-shift-zendikar-2016-04-27
link from the OP, yo.
>>
>>46943654
Vampires suck, maybe if they were called damphir or something more watered down.
>>
Making an Eknight, will multiclass into wiz for some extra spells and stuff

should I go evocation wiz or abj wiz? will probably take atleast 6~ levels of wiz.
>>
>>46947288
Tempest set, and the Rathi plane was the shit! That is when I entered into Magic, Rath will always have a soft spot in my heart. Time to just take this Zandikar shit and make a Rath campaign.
>>
>>46949082
Neither, you can get evoc and abj from EK. Go conjurer or necromancer or some shit (or diviner if you want to be OP).
>>
>>46949126
I'm going to be casting butt loads of evo/abj spells, like 95% of my spells will be those

so i'm asking which school would be better. abj seems better at a glance though not killing my friends with spell sculpt seems beneficial too

also just thematically for the character going necro or diviner doesn't make any sense
>>
What are some fun ways in which players can alter the terrain of the battlefield? I'm not asking for abilities or anything like that. I'm the inspiration card guy, and I need ideas for cards players can use to spice up combat.
>>
>>46949048
>he doesn't want free zombie servants
>>
>>46949396
>He thinks he's going to bet free zombie servantas
Well, if you don't let anyone attack the enemies and spend several minutes dealing 1d6 till you remove their HPs you maybe will get one zombie

If after this your party and GM aren't bored sure, enjoy
>>
>>46949450
This, it looks like it will make combats tedious as fuck, I thought 5e was about making things simple and fast.
>>
>>46949048
There's no such thing as damphir on Zendikar.
>>
>>46949511
if the last enemy is successfully grappled, you can fast forward. Most good DMs would do that.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 39

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.